Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How do I get it re-started?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> How do I get it re-started?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2019 2:28:22   
The Trobble One

Question is title

I haven't logged in, aside from check-ups, to play semi-seriously in over 2000 days. How can I get re-started, not mad like before, but semi-semi-invested?

https://guardian.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=17127685

< Message edited by The Trobble One -- 12/26/2019 23:44:08 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
12/26/2019 20:42:56   
Legendary Ash

For Stats raise shift End to raise Int towards 250, afterwards Dex to 250.

Blade of Agony's Blood
Initiate's Respect
Silver Blade of Victory from Warlic's shop
Ice Cream Sceptre/ Arctic Athame from Going Kukoo
Asgardian Clarity of Voltage
Honourable Light Katana from Ninja class level 10 mission's Lv 75 Samurai
Ken Boseki from Captain Froglar's Poacher quest at Lolosia
Sell fish to henge, Vale, Lycan and store Purity

Lord's Tenure
Initiate's Tenacity
Offensive Test Armor
Morningstar Origins
Seer's Taladosian Robes
Umazen Emancipator Armour from Umazen Civil War
Angel of Souls from Death's Domain Nowhere
Sell Mage to Raiment

Cerebus Ward from Underworld Part I: The Hunt for Hollow
Poseidon's Reverance
Horo-show Void Vindicator
Morningstar Bulwark
Umazen Aspis for +20 Paralysis potence and Energy resistance from The Umazon Stirs
Emancipator's Radiance for +20 Blind potence and Light resistance from The Last Umazen City
Sell Shimmer, Eye and Knot to Aegis

Destruction Burst
Torrentacles from A Cavernous Chronicle
Warmaster's Burst Wind version
Dinozard Chomp
Thunder Wave
Archmage Research
Sell Riptide to Meteor, Liberty as a July 4th seasonal and store Damnation, Kiss, Sword

Cephalopod
Lokapala's Nuisance
Ice Cream Golem
Appalling Eye Spy
Pikazard from Frogzard Hunter shop in Battleon
Dogzilla from Stonerule on East map > War of Giants
Skele-Brain a Darkness click to toggle Paralysis pet from Chessmaster: Dark Tidings
Sell Kitten, Gong, Premonition and Shark

Optic
Layard's Loyalty
Urn of Prevailing Winds
Void Visor
Bell Shell from A Cavernous Chronicle
Mecha Knight Power Core from Mecha Knight
Irt of Thoth
Sword Master Emblem
Sell Light, Pet, Jaw, Dr. Boom and store Mindlock, Quillion
AQ  Post #: 2
12/26/2019 23:07:21   
The Trobble One

Thanks, is END not longer as useful?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
12/26/2019 23:22:13   
Legendary Ash

Stat caps were raised to 250 this year, its recommended to prioritize Int to get enough mana for four spell casts and Dex to increase accuracy.
End is still useful, but its not as necessary due to other resistances being relatively closer to primary resistance against multi-elemental monsters at low to mid levels, and the difference being more severe at high level, which require armors having secondary resistances and perhaps a dual element shield to deal with the damage of multi-elementals.

Furthermore as a returning Adventurer, you missed the opportunity to acquire Essence Orb that was once a free item from 2018 Frostval donations drive, it is now a Guardian account item that operates at a half efficiency of converting Health to Sp points. However in the future if trading is ever implemented, a willing Guardian may be able to give Adventurers the item.

200 End gives 77% more health, End becomes particularly useful with this item being as strong as 200 Str/Int's 38.5% damage compared to 77/2 = 38.5% if Sp skills are used for the majority of the turns in combat.

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 12/26/2019 23:29:05 >
AQ  Post #: 4
12/26/2019 23:37:46   
The Trobble One

Ah, sorry Ash, can you please have a look at this character. I was wondering about the confusion.

https://guardian.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=17127685

< Message edited by The Trobble One -- 12/26/2019 23:42:42 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
12/26/2019 23:42:25   
Legendary Ash

The character you linked in the first post has the same name and id number as the one under your forum avatar.
AQ  Post #: 6
12/26/2019 23:44:19   
The Trobble One

Fixed
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
12/27/2019 0:38:15   
Legendary Ash

For Stats shift 80 End to raise Str and Int to 200, towards 250 Str/Dex/Int, unless willing to be restricted to Werepyre subrace and elemental armor variants' toggle to split damage and accuracy between Str/Int, which allows for a 250 Str/Int/Luk hybrid build that has 6.25 more accuracy than 250 Str/Dex/Int at the cost of losing 15 accuracy when casting standard spells, however Werepyre has a Level 9 and Lv 10 skill that is split between Sp and Mp to boost damage or normal attack.

Blade of Agony's Blood > Bloodzerker's Blazing Sword
Eidolon's Acumen
Silver Blade of Victory from Warlic's shop
Horo-show Void Vanquisher
Greater Bright Blade of Victory > Zealot's Wrath
Nocturnal Knight Edge from Yulgar's shop
Sell Renown to Lique, Harvenger, Panic, Conviction and store Man

Eidolon's Acumen
Offensive Test > Tyrannochicken Rex Rider returns next year's Grenwog Festival
Werewolf for Snarl's Afraid, as second no drop after completion of 11th mission from Werewolf lair
Harbinger's Taladosian Robes
Umazen Emancipator Armour from Umazen Civil War
Guardian Despair Raiment
Sell Asgardian to Defensive, Ardor, Whispering, Tenet to Guise and store Tortress

Shield of Agony's Blood
Chalchiuhtlicue's Devotion
Notus
Horo-show Void Vindicator > Father Time for Rewind ability, returns to Limited Time shop on Father's day
Umazen Aspis for +20 Paralysis potence and Energy resistance from The Umazon Stirs
Emancipator's Radiance for +20 Blind potence and Light resistance from The Last Umazen City
Guardian Despair Totem
Sell Precision, Eye, Resolution to Epic and store Trampoline, Moglord, Edge, Reflex

Destruction Burst
Torrentacles from A Cavernous Chronicle
Warmaster's Burst Wind version
Chocolate Syrup
Gravity Crush
Thunder Wave
Star Forge
Archmage Research
Sell Sulking, Geas, Gumn, Sand, Water, Darksplatter, Glimmer and store Sword, Consuming, Moglord

Floating Pie/ Underwyrmling
Cephalopod
Anemos' Frustration
Ice Cream Golem > Frosty Godfather an Ice click to toggle Paralysis pet from Limited Time shop on Father's day
Gym Rat a Earth click to toggle Daze pet from Harvest Fest's Waning of Famine, leaves soon
Pikazard from Frogzard Hunter shop in Battleon
Skele-Brain a Darkness click to toggle Paralysis pet from Chessmaster: Dark Tidings
Sell Tofu, Hanuboy, Dino, Klang, IceWere and store Monkey, Elf, boar, deer

Amulet of Drakonnan
Soap > Guardian Megalodon Jaw Upgrade from Great White Shark Jaw via Item upgrader from Manage account
Ravenous Talisman a Wind resistance with Hpcost toggle for damage boost misc from Harvest Fest's Waning of Famine, leaves soon > Father's Day Sock for Wind/Earth compression, returns next year's Father's day
Void Visor
Mecha Knight Power Core from Mecha Knight
Irt of Isis
Essence Orb
Sword Master Emblem
Sell Hogg, Dr. Boom, Earring as a Mother's day seasonal and store Raydius, Mindlock, Crucible

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 12/27/2019 0:39:24 >
AQ  Post #: 8
12/27/2019 0:43:33   
The Trobble One

Thanks again Ash, enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

ADD: Can I ask, what shall I do with awe equipment?

< Message edited by The Trobble One -- 12/27/2019 0:46:41 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
12/27/2019 1:44:56   
Legendary Ash

The Armor of Awe has a Defensive lean, you may choose to use Mighty UltraGuardian Plate a Mid-Offensive no drop armor and UltraGuardian Shield.

Since 11/22/2018:
Awe Special selection is now available! Talk to Valencia to select your weapon special (Valencia -> Visit Grumbugly -> Awe Equipment! -> Align Weapon Special)
Awe weapons special update
AQ  Post #: 10
1/3/2020 9:19:57   
The Trobble One

Some of the quests to get these items are insane! I don't think I have time for all this. Urgh.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> How do I get it re-started?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition