Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/30/2020 18:26:47   
doomas

^ I feel your pain. Glad I thought to check the count when I did or it would have been a little worse than it is.
AQ  Post #: 26
4/30/2020 18:42:15   
Master Guardian

Yeah I lost a bunch too. I still have ~20% left on my cap so I guess it's better than nothing
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 27
4/30/2020 18:43:18   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Daily caps have been reset to account for the disruption caused by the warzone error.
Post #: 28
4/30/2020 18:45:40   
RobynJoanne

Thanks Cray! That really takes the sting off.
Post #: 29
4/30/2020 18:54:21   
Master Guardian

Awesome Cray! Dragons here I come!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 30
4/30/2020 19:17:48   
doomas

thanks Cray. You're on top of it as always.
AQ  Post #: 31
4/30/2020 19:35:16   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

To give due credit: Cap'n did the legwork.
Post #: 32
4/30/2020 20:12:16   
doomas

thanks to you and the Cap'n then my friend.
AQ  Post #: 33
4/30/2020 21:47:40   
Sunfyre232

Mookie Twilly is back!
AQ  Post #: 34
4/30/2020 21:50:49   
Ryu Draco

The Void effects are certainly making things interesting. I'm not sure yet if each dragon has a certain effect or if it's random, but I just saw an Ice Dragon that loses health due to the effect, so not ever one is positive.
AQ  Post #: 35
4/30/2020 22:09:38   
RobynJoanne

It seems to be random since I've seen the same monster appear with different effects. I died to an Acid Dragon with damage reduction once, so I remember this pretty clearly.

Speaking of which, shall we list the types of effects we've seen? I've seen damage reduction, damage increase, BtH decrease, BtH increase, regeneration, and DoT.
Post #: 36
4/30/2020 22:27:01   
Ryu Draco

I've also seen both resistance to status effects (every void dragon) and immunity to immobility effects (freeze, assuming sleep and paralysis as well)
AQ  Post #: 37
4/30/2020 22:28:01   
Ashmander

i still need to find the hans yolo blaster. i tried looking in the frostival in july quest.
Post #: 38
4/30/2020 22:38:18   
Demistic

Yikes, forgot that guardian dragon's attack is void too... Wait a second... Is the guardian dragon a Void Dragon too?! Hide Twilly!
AQ DF  Post #: 39
4/30/2020 23:01:44   
Ryu Draco

Technically for those you could swap DSTwilly to healing unless his attack seeks to Earth(I don't think it does?)
AQ  Post #: 40
4/30/2020 23:09:02   
Demistic

Personally, I leave DSTwilly on healing duty with the Void Dragons and hide my baby void dragon (Who doesn't even get a boost like the grown dragons do, no fair!)
AQ DF  Post #: 41
4/30/2020 23:40:35   
Ryu Draco

To be fair, exposing an unprotected Baby Void Dragon to this may have a non-zero chance of it exploding, so unless your grand strategy is to chuck exploding dragon babies at enemies... (That sounds like the villain plot of a poorly written kids show)
AQ  Post #: 42
5/1/2020 1:43:41   
PD

I don't see Star Saber in the limited time shop. I do see the Mystic and Star Spears in the shop.
Post #: 43
5/1/2020 3:52:54   
kamahl92

Yeah it's like I said, ain't seeing it either. Hope it's just a temporary error and not a big fu to warriors.
AQ  Post #: 44
5/1/2020 6:32:26   
Demistic

quote:

To be fair, exposing an unprotected Baby Void Dragon to this may have a non-zero chance of it exploding, so unless your grand strategy is to chuck exploding dragon babies at enemies... (That sounds like the villain plot of a poorly written kids show)

Never thought of that! [>:)] Where do I find a whole bunch of baby dragons... Wait! Did you just say villian from a POORLY written kids show? Damn, those are the only kids shows I knew of... That means there must be well written kids shows. Wow, scary. I'm too old for that now anyways. *SIGHS and hums "Go Go Power Rangers" as he goes to kill more dragons*

PS: My baby Void Dragon really a teenage Void Dragon now, so they explode even without void exposure.

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/1/2020 6:42:13 >
AQ DF  Post #: 45
5/1/2020 7:55:15   
ruleandrew

Reminder: player will receive damage when facing against void dragon if player attack miss.

Void dragon attacks is hard to guard. Try high magic defence.
AQ  Post #: 46
5/1/2020 8:18:34   
Primate Murder

Fun Fact: I originally misread the war name as Dark Ascension.

Accession actually sounds more interesting - though I did have to check it out in the dictionary.
AQ DF  Post #: 47
5/1/2020 8:24:40   
Demistic

quote:

Fun Fact: I originally misread the war name as Dark Ascension.

Accession actually sounds more interesting - though I did have to check it out in the dictionary.

Did not even notice that until you pointed that out. Hmmm, much more intriguing
AQ DF  Post #: 48
5/1/2020 13:47:35   
battlesiege15

I forgot how long it takes to deploy armies for wars with 12K resources lol

@Staff: This is low priority but could we get an update to the Portal planets? They all have items that could be pretty cool. Right now I bet people forget forget there's more to the Portal paintings besides warring
AQ AQW  Post #: 49
5/1/2020 21:13:17   
Ryu Draco

quote:

PS: My baby Void Dragon really a teenage Void Dragon now, so they explode even without void exposure.

Fun fact, that was ALSO a plot for a kids show in Animaniacs. One of the shorts was Katie-Kaboom, with the entire joke being her literally exploding because 'I'M A TEENAGER'.

Slightly more on topic, I think the bronze dragons and wyverns are causing me the most trouble. Bronze because randomly hitting from 3 different elements is rather unusual, and the wyverns because their Wind attack hits like a speeding truck. Is that supposed to be an SP skill, because I tried draining their SP, but it doesn't seem to prevent them from using it.
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition