Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2020 7:37:37   
J9408

I don't think the staff would give a armor for 1000 wins.

I think it may be a weapon similar in functionality to Sacragon Spur. It sacrifices HP for a Void attack. Which may explain the "Charge" in the name.
Post #: 76
5/4/2020 7:45:16   
Demistic

Unfortunately, judging by the picture, I believe you're right.
AQ DF  Post #: 77
5/4/2020 9:27:27   
Ryu Draco

Technically, none of the kill rewards are unique, but rather special reskins. It could be an armor, but I will admit it seems more like a weapon when I look closely at it.

And that's why I tend to wear cargo pants. If I don't have to spend 5 minutes patting myself down to find my car keys, I don't have enough pockets.
AQ  Post #: 78
5/4/2020 10:12:17   
Demistic

Cargo pants + pocket T + vest w/ pockets + backpack = More storage than some apartments AND probably why I can't find things until after I need them

It's always nice to see the new stuff though. The devs always seem to do good that way. Still no castles, but tons of beautiful and fun equipment.

Just had a thought after seeing the news about the Void boss rotation. Maybe it's their fault the Void Dragons as so angry?

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/4/2020 15:32:02 >
AQ DF  Post #: 79
5/5/2020 0:50:15   
Ryu Draco

Elbow room is always a concern.

50% milestone reached... and I don't recognize this lady. Could someone more lore *budum-tish* savey give a heads up to us unfortunate souls without a clue?

< Message edited by Ryu Draco -- 5/5/2020 1:46:52 >
AQ  Post #: 80
5/5/2020 1:10:47   
Conspiracy

Jumping into the war late. Can't make top-25 (can't unless I'm only late by 1-2 days), but top-50 should be doable.
AQ  Post #: 81
5/5/2020 2:37:00   
andrey

im curious. In wars , whats the point of the army ? Do they add to the personal kills counter ? Or they are there just to speed wars up ?
AQ  Post #: 82
5/5/2020 4:33:16   
Ryu Draco

It's a separate counter. Army kills add to the war total, as well as giving gold and exp per wave. That's why the first day or so of a War will see a rapid jump with the Victory counter, it's players burning their stockpiles with their armies.
AQ  Post #: 83
5/5/2020 4:53:07   
Noone

I only knew her because I had stumbled onto this post randomly a few months back.

https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=552843

She's the guardian of the Void in ancient versions of the game I guess.
Post #: 84
5/5/2020 14:43:41   
red vector

quote:

Ryu Draco said: 50% milestone reached... and I don't recognize this lady. Could someone more lore *budum-tish* savey give a heads up to us unfortunate souls without a clue? 

quote:

Noone said: She's the guardian of the Void in ancient versions of the game I guess.

Yeah, she's mentioned in the epilogue to the Burning Solstice saga, I think? And you can find a picture of what she used to look like in that old web magazine, the Zardian. Considering how old the character is, and her role as keeper of the Void, I assume she's a really big name in-universe.

Also, if you have it, Mana Trap is really useful against the Void dragons.
AQ AQW  Post #: 85
5/5/2020 15:20:04   
J9408

I wonder what do you have to do to become a Void Guardian. Is there only one?
Post #: 86
5/5/2020 16:13:06   
Demistic

I was wondering the same as I wached that scene. Though, she implies that she's unique, yet also implies that there are more. Curiouser and curiouser.
AQ DF  Post #: 87
5/5/2020 16:33:42   
Noone

red vector, you're the OG man. I remember seeing her picture in the link I posted before it got shuffled away in some image hosting reset or another. Which issue would she be in? I'm kind of keen to see the retro art again now that we see her new design.

Edit: I found the image in this thread. which was intended as a fix for her page's image back in 2016 but I guess was never implemented.

< Message edited by Noone -- 5/5/2020 17:20:50 >
Post #: 88
5/5/2020 17:37:03   
red vector

Ah, you ninja'd me Noone. Yeah, Issue 17, Author in Training Library. Speaking of E-Zines, what happened to the link that was on the homepage? And that web comic I found on the Wayback Machine from who knows when? Do any staff know what I'm talking about?

EDIT: Oh hey, I found a clue for the Hans Yolo blaster. I think I remember where it is, but I don't really care for it.

EDIT 2: This thing! Lore: Official AQ Webcomic

< Message edited by red vector -- 5/5/2020 17:52:44 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 89
5/5/2020 17:48:35   
Demistic

Thoralune apparently did an interview at some point.
Thoralune Interview
AQ DF  Post #: 90
5/6/2020 3:54:43   
Darth Knight

I'm hoping for a void dragon rider armor, call void dragon empress or a MC adult void dragon pet
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 91
5/6/2020 5:29:09   
Ryu Draco

Is it just me, or are the void effects on the dragons getting stronger?
AQ  Post #: 92
5/6/2020 7:24:29   
ruleandrew

Void effects are getting stronger over time.
AQ  Post #: 93
5/7/2020 22:38:10   
RobynJoanne

I've been meaning to ask, and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but what's the joke with everyone changing their names to Ironborn? Is it a GOT reference?
Post #: 94
5/8/2020 3:04:45   
Lord Markov

He's one of the regulars in Discord known for a permanently bubbly personality and somewhat *cough* overwhelming enthusiasm. It's a combination of appreciation for him and the old Seth Hydra name meme.
AQ  Post #: 95
5/8/2020 6:49:30   
Noone

Oh no. My dumb ass thought Seth Hydra was just some no-life neckbeard that had like 5 alt accounts always in the top war wins.
Post #: 96
5/8/2020 9:31:42   
Ryu Draco

So, approaching the end of the War, time to gear up for Teh Boss Battle. Not sure about the rest of you, but judging by the clues we have, I'm expecting something around the lines of a battle gauntlet, vs progressively smaller Void Dragon Empresses, with the final bout against a tiny one we have to thumb wrestle. Any takers?
AQ  Post #: 97
5/8/2020 11:00:20   
zfloydz

An Undead Twilly Sneak Dragon might be fun.
AQ AQW  Post #: 98
5/8/2020 11:10:40   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

quote:

So, approaching the end of the War, time to gear up for Teh Boss Battle. Not sure about the rest of you, but judging by the clues we have, I'm expecting something around the lines of a battle gauntlet, vs progressively smaller Void Dragon Empresses, with the final bout against a tiny one we have to thumb wrestle. Any takers?

*furious scribbling*

Ahem. if you'd like further fodder for speculation: This has been built up to for quite some time now. Some of you may already be figuring it out, or at least figuring out who may be involved.
Post #: 99
5/8/2020 12:47:03   
red vector

quote:

Cray said:
Ahem. if you'd like further fodder for speculation: This has been built up to for quite some time now. Some of you may already be figuring it out, or at least figuring out who may be involved.

Entropy? Maxwell? The Chessmaster who's been revealed as
spoiler:

Karuna?
The possibly resurrected Nightbane?
Mysterious Stranger said no one alive could handle the channeling of all the energy required to randomly open so many riffs in the Void, so Sylith? What happened to her after the War for the Fangs?
Cyrus seemed kind of alarmed when MS said that...
Is it that little winged thing that told us where Werewolf King and Safiria were being held? Kaley Obsidia? Did she turn herself into a lich?
Also, who is Sunscale, and what is the theory of draconic convergence?
AQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition