Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= UpdateQuest Ideas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= UpdateQuest Ideas
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/12/2020 1:21:51   
Zork Knight

On the suggestion matter, would be real nice to see Trescol and Kairula updated - specially considering how they've helped us win many a war by now.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 101
9/13/2020 8:40:09   
Noone

I would personally like to see the event-rare Frostval quests to be playable seasonally like the majority of the holiday quests!

That, and maybe something for baseline humans. Maybe don't make that something as expansive as any of the subraces, but missing out on a free armour slot with a bunch of decent abilities hurts so a little something to compensate for that would be cool.

EDIT: Snugglefest, Carnax Saga etc are all really great ideas by other people. I started playing in 08 and have had 2 major breaks so anything from an older era always brings me back and would e greatly appreciated.

EDIT 2: Not a quest but GOGG PET GOGG PET into the token shop or as a Giftbox item. That's absolutely T1 stuff that I've wanted for god knows how long. I think a Gogg updated to modern standards would be very interesting. I like Goggs.

< Message edited by Noone -- 9/30/2020 14:14:12 >
Post #: 102
9/18/2020 11:16:56   
Veral77

Is this just for game updates or encyclopedia updates? For example, I note that the encyclopedia still hasn't been updated with a hyperalphean barbarian update.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 103
9/18/2020 13:24:49   
lolerster

IMR once mentioned an idea for silas update a little while ago to give +2.5% spell damage for each neutral spell you carry. +1.
AQ  Post #: 104
10/6/2020 13:07:56   
Noone

Oh man I just remembered. You know what I want to see - the Hybee quest. That was one of the oddly memorable OG quests for me as you found it through RA.
Post #: 105
10/6/2020 18:18:09   
Varghus

The Wizard Games. Would like to see an updated LVL-150 Manasplosion.
Post #: 106
10/13/2020 23:35:44   
RobynJoanne

I know it wouldn't be all that important gameplay-wise, but it would be great to have a way to access key rare quests like the earliest Dragon Wars in-game. Rare quests are rather unfortunate as is, but it's even more so when the quests are important parts of AQ's story.
Post #: 107
10/16/2020 10:11:09   
roobee

archmage hype!
Post #: 108
10/17/2020 18:36:36   
.*. .*. .*.
Pfft hahaha!

Just my humble opinion, update the map and give all quests that are in limbo a spot on the map.
Post #: 109
10/18/2020 9:12:01   
Macho Man

^I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of area 51 or bermuda triangle-like area that teleports you to those limbo quests. The canon can be that it's a mysterious place that teleports you to a different time and place (ie the limbo quests)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
10/24/2020 12:24:02   
jakyboy72

Hmm, updates? I would really like to see all the big ol' arcs from OG AQ redone like the Dracolich, Drakonnon, Akriloth, and Carnax (all those funky guys from the 10th anniversary). Maybe also the Assassin Class, but only if there's time after the big loves of Archmage and Dracomancer.

Speaking of which.....ARCHMAGE? I feel like that's been teased since I've been here, it's crazy it's finally coming!
AQ  Post #: 111
10/24/2020 12:55:44   
Deadlyname

I would say, update The old mastercraft sets first,like the nemisis quest.

Then- I would like a Miss Fixit to be kinda like the old miss fixit. Cool weapons were lying all around her. you could click a weapon and she could make you do a quest for it. Bonus points if the weapon is Actually strong.

It would be really helpful If weapons with a mastercraft could actually include the specifics of it.
Example - you click a weapon in a shop , and under the description it says something like-
20-proc
MC- +4.5 Bth
Favour effect- take 19% more damage. Bad weapon i know. But atleast the player would be informed that the weapon is bad or good like this.

Remaking Safiria's plea would be fun as heck. I mean, imagine a full fledged ninja cat armor .

< Message edited by Deadlyname -- 10/24/2020 12:58:00 >
Post #: 112
10/25/2020 15:12:41   
NateDawggs

I would love to see some character model updates as well as more class revamps as well. some creatures should be removed from the game because they are to hard to kill, overall i've been playing AQ since 2007. i love this flashgame. you all have done a wonderful job over the years. another suggestion would be some kind of questing content while we wait for future updates and today's events
Post #: 113
10/26/2020 21:27:40   
Hymnsicality

1. Make estates more useful.

I don't know what this would look like but right now their primary use seems to be gold farming which isn't worth very much. For me right now its a "well maybe when black friday rolls around, and I have spare z-tokens and i have enough UR GGBs then i'll consider getting an estate and all the trimmings." A potion mixing station maybe? That saves you on clicks to granemor and gold. Something that isn't core to gameplay but is still more than what we have right now.

2. Updating some of the older, weirder AQ classes.

I always found these classes quite charming, like pirate or scholar or beastmaster. Even if their capabilities are pared back a little to like 3-5 skills at endgame i think they would be quite cool to see some of the more whimsical classes in my inventory. As a contrast to some of the super serious classes and armors like paladin or necromancer or the blood armors.

That's all from me now, keep up the good work!
AQ  Post #: 114
10/27/2020 12:00:11   
Macho Man

This one is a long stretch but I wish the game could save more information when you logout, specifically charges. There are so many items in game that have charges and I hate having to go back and sit at the trainer and get my stacks back up. This makes having such items a hassle but IIRC this potential update might be a nightmare for Cap lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
10/27/2020 12:37:15   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Unfortunately, there is a limit to the information that can be stored on the character side rather than at the game. This is why quests such as the Dragonlorn Keep MC set, in which you keep your discoveries after logging out, are the exception rather than the rule.

On a related note, being able to build up stacks at the Combat Practice Trainer (Or other enemies that are so much weaker than the player character as to pose no challenge) to use against level-appropriate enemies falls well outside of current balance standards, so that is unlikely to be made any more convenient.
Post #: 116
10/27/2020 23:08:04   
Zennistrad

I'm not sure of this is necessarily an "updatequest" specifically, but:

I'm a little bit bothered by the fact that a lot of the newer token package sets have separate player faces instead of a removable helmet like the older ones do. It makes it a lot harder to put together a set of armors that are aesthetically pleasing with your chosen player face, as with a removable helmet you can cover your player's face if it doesn't fit with the armor's aesthetic.

I think what I'd like to see is the next token package set having a similar feature. As a compromise, maybe have it include a removable helmet, but also a few variations on that helmet as selectable player faces
AQ  Post #: 117
11/4/2020 20:13:03   
neo_manni

NOGH'DA SAGA! I wish to see the that spells & attacks launched in conjunction.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 118
11/7/2020 15:12:57   
JIKIL

The sinister 7 is in a need for an updating. To the side of that, the drakel wars and the orc factions, the devourer saga being the start of it.

If we are following the same thought as Dracomancer, may we suggest the update to Berserker for the near future?

To keep those meatheaded warriors happy when two magic oriented classes seemed to be confirmed here.

< Message edited by JIKIL -- 11/7/2020 15:15:31 >
AQW  Post #: 119
11/17/2020 13:07:26   
Javier

A revamp for the Boreal Bolt Plate would be amazing, preferably with an art revamp such that both armors are integrated better rather than cut and pasted together. Likewise, I would also love to see a revamp for the Alnaphar Gatekeeper armor, maybe even go as far as to have a third combination of old MC sets to revitalise them. Most have been pushed out of meta due to powercreep but they still hold a special place in many of our hearts.
Post #: 120
11/17/2020 22:26:17   
Hymnsicality

I also think in general making the z-token shops viable again would be a great move.

1. People in general already have a connection to many of the items due to nostalgia. Frost elves spell, aracknight, gatekeeper etc.
2. All the art assets are already there and most only need touch ups at worst. Most are fine as is.
3. They're all premium items so its good for AQ's bottom line.

Just imagine if Frost elves was an end game accurate blood spell that boosted off gold or sth. I would by that in a heartbeat even if it had questionable utility.
Or if chronomancer got an end game variant.
Or if aracknight was both end game and specifically tailored to a niche build.
AQ  Post #: 121
11/17/2020 22:43:02   
RobynJoanne

@Hymnsicality
I believe Aracknight is in the works. Hollow mentioned that the armor is so old that the armor need to be completely remade. No idea about Chronomancer, but it was also a very popular suggestion back when he asked, so it should also be on his radar.
Post #: 122
11/26/2020 16:50:43   
Keno Chao

I'd love to see an update to Save the Muhrbles and The Protector Set. The Muhrbles used to be the best pets for each of their elements and it would be cool for them to be useful again. Protector Set never really had a use even when it first came out, aside from one of the best Earth pets at the time, and it would be cool to have it be useful.
AQ  Post #: 123
11/27/2020 8:13:29   
ruleandrew

Museum need a incentive scheme for players to level it up. Museum can grant players extra storage slots.
AQ  Post #: 124
11/27/2020 14:27:27   
10speed12

Personally, I would like to see a conclusion to some of the older storylines, like The Hall of Memories, and especially the Seekrat, given the major cliffhanger that we had been left off at.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= UpdateQuest Ideas
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition