Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= UpdateQuest Ideas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= UpdateQuest Ideas
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/12/2020 1:21:51   
Zork Knight

On the suggestion matter, would be real nice to see Trescol and Kairula updated - specially considering how they've helped us win many a war by now.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 101
9/13/2020 8:40:09   
Noone

I would personally like to see the event-rare Frostval quests to be playable seasonally like the majority of the holiday quests!

That, and maybe something for baseline humans. Maybe don't make that something as expansive as any of the subraces, but missing out on a free armour slot with a bunch of decent abilities hurts so a little something to compensate for that would be cool.

EDIT: Snugglefest, Carnax Saga etc are all really great ideas by other people. I started playing in 08 and have had 2 major breaks so anything from an older era always brings me back and would e greatly appreciated.

EDIT 2: Not a quest but GOGG PET GOGG PET into the token shop or as a Giftbox item. That's absolutely T1 stuff that I've wanted for god knows how long. I think a Gogg updated to modern standards would be very interesting. I like Goggs.

< Message edited by Noone -- 9/30/2020 14:14:12 >
Post #: 102
9/16/2020 22:07:20   
Broccoli

Make previous and future war kill titles available from Procly in addition to their war shops. He's kinda useless currently.
Do something about Thrale's Scorn being vastly inferior to Bloodzerker Bloodblade despite being a UR and Bloodblade being an R
Do something about Silas and Mini Nulgath being identical despite Silas being a UR and Mini Nulgath being an R

< Message edited by Broccoli -- 9/16/2020 22:13:55 >
AQ  Post #: 103
9/18/2020 11:16:56   
Veral77

Is this just for game updates or encyclopedia updates? For example, I note that the encyclopedia still hasn't been updated with a hyperalphean barbarian update.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 104
9/18/2020 13:24:49   
lolerster

IMR once mentioned an idea for silas update a little while ago to give +2.5% spell damage for each neutral spell you carry. +1.
AQ  Post #: 105
10/6/2020 13:07:56   
Noone

Oh man I just remembered. You know what I want to see - the Hybee quest. That was one of the oddly memorable OG quests for me as you found it through RA.
Post #: 106
10/6/2020 18:18:09   
Varghus

The Wizard Games. Would like to see an updated LVL-150 Manasplosion.
Post #: 107
10/13/2020 23:35:44   
RobynJoanne

I know it wouldn't be all that important gameplay-wise, but it would be great to have a way to access key rare quests like the earliest Dragon Wars in-game. Rare quests are rather unfortunate as is, but it's even more so when the quests are important parts of AQ's story.
Post #: 108
10/16/2020 10:11:09   
roobee

archmage hype!
Post #: 109
10/17/2020 18:36:36   
.*. .*. .*.
Pfft hahaha!

Just my humble opinion, update the map and give all quests that are in limbo a spot on the map.
Post #: 110
10/18/2020 9:12:01   
Macho Man

^I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of area 51 or bermuda triangle-like area that teleports you to those limbo quests. The canon can be that it's a mysterious place that teleports you to a different time and place (ie the limbo quests)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 111
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= UpdateQuest Ideas
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition