Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ambush Potion: The Lost Ingredient

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Ambush Potion: The Lost Ingredient
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2020 13:48:37   
Imperium

Since the horror has been removed from the updated Terror Set quest, I'm looking to see if anyone else has had an encounter with it for its nail. I'd rather not pay the 250 for the ambush potion.
Post #: 1
10/21/2020 14:07:31   
Legendary Ash

Zorbak's Hideout > Frostval in July's maze has a Dream version as a possible encounter and The Aracknight's first battle.
AQ  Post #: 2
10/21/2020 15:24:59   
Imperium

Just played through both and had a look at the encounters for them. It turns out that I'm way too over-leveled. Unobtainable potion then?
Post #: 3
10/21/2020 15:32:56   
Legendary Ash

The Pit available as a random encounter at battle #22-30.
AQ  Post #: 4
10/21/2020 16:09:46   
Imperium

Nice!
Post #: 5
10/24/2020 1:04:38   
Mykszplk

You could also do Queen of Hearts. Gigorox, the boss at the end, is a Horror iirc.
Post #: 6
10/26/2020 16:40:41   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

Since the horror has been removed from the updated Terror Set quest, I'm looking to see if anyone else has had an encounter with it for its nail.

The Horror has not been removed from the Terror Set quest.
I was looking for The Horror and my 2 new characters both lvl 150 encountered The Horror for its nail a few minutes ago.

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 10/26/2020 16:45:47 >
Post #: 7
10/30/2020 23:44:53   
Bao Zi

Did not see the horror from Terror set quest either. I only get it from War of Clans - fight one of the other clans - after multiple tries.
AQ  Post #: 8
10/31/2020 11:20:53   
Hymnsicality

The Horror hasn't been removed from the terror set, but I don't think its a guaranteed mob like it was before.
AQ  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Ambush Potion: The Lost Ingredient
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition