Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nightmare Queen and Khandie Lore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Nightmare Queen and Khandie Lore
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/22/2020 8:49:47   
battlesiege15

Could someone give me a brief rundown of the Lore surrounding the Nightmare Queen and Khandie? I'm not sure what's going on for this Frostval story line so would appreciate it. And I would kindly request pertaining to this year's quests to be put in spoiler tags for those who may stumble onto this thread (
[spoiler] Text goes here [/spoiler]
)
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
12/22/2020 10:09:18   
Heroes of the Scape

The easiest way to catch up is to read the quest entries that involve Khandie. Here's her 'pedia page with the quest links.
https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=12235923
AQ  Post #: 2
12/22/2020 15:58:43   
battlesiege15

Perfect, thank you!
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
1/16/2021 6:16:29   
Psychatik

The link for the 2012 Freeze-gion doesn't work, so there's currently no way to actually read that dialogue.

I really wish they'd just make an archive in game with Faleron in the library or the Hall of Memories that has EVERY single war and seasonal event there that we can relive. Like the current story has the Queen love our character, but i only could read the July Forstvaal event from 10+ years ago from Zorbak using it on her ot make her love him instead.

It's so confusing to follow along with the story, even the event as of today, if you click Today's Events, it says FROSTVAL on all four buttons with different sub titles, but no indication which comes first or last. So confusing.
AQ  Post #: 4
1/16/2021 12:03:31   
Mike Dragonblade

Here is the Link for all the Frostval Quest from 2012. The direct link probably doesn't work because, I guess, at some point they deleted the individual records and put them all together here.

https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21025654
AQ DF  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Nightmare Queen and Khandie Lore
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition