Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lupin Verriton

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Lupin Verriton
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/17/2021 3:59:30   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Lupin Verriton

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
The Spark of the Soul

???: Halt, Beyondlings!

Lupin Verriton: I am Prince Lupin Verriton! First Heir to the Manufactory! You trespass on sovereign ground!

Lupin Verriton: The traitor dares to show his face here? At the command of Beyondlings no less?
Lupin Verriton: Hand him over and you may leave unharmed. You have my word as Prince of the Manufactory.

Lupin Verriton: That rift is the heart of the Manufactory's endeavors into the Beyond.
Lupin Verriton: It is not a negotiable piece in this.

Lupin Verriton: Precisely.

Lupin Verriton: Out of the way, runt.

Lupin Verriton: I'll bring you home after I deal with this rabble.

Lupin Verriton: Now, where were we, hero of the Beyondlings?

Lupin Verriton: I-impossible! Such power! Such skill!

Lupin Verriton: With such might, it's no wonder that you were able to brainwash Eulin.
Lupin Verriton: Such barbarity! Such indignity!
Lupin Verriton: What manner of torture, what manner of horrendous acts must I too now endure?

Lupin Verriton: Having been defeated, I cannot argue that my strategy was a mistake.
Lupin Verriton: But you know that father won't listen to you. His conquests have brought the Manufactory much glory.
Lupin Verriton: He'll see this as a challenge.

Lupin Verriton: I should like to spare his pride the fate that mine befell, but I guess that's up to the Beyondlings.
Lupin Verriton: Beyondlings! If your intent is to close the rift, you'd best hurry. Word of my defeat has surely spread. And if my father is on the way...

Lupin Verriton: ...
Lupin Verriton: I... don't suppose one of your allies would be willing to carry me as well?

Broken Circuit (Part 1)

Lupin Verriton: Indeed! Although, we should delay sending them home until the very last moment.
Lupin Verriton: A retreating army through the rift would be sure to spark intrigue, and draw more attention!

Lupin Verriton: ...Probably.

Lupin Verriton: I-It's... it's father! I thought we had more time!

Lupin Verriton: Hmph.

Lupin Verriton: We'll start sending our forces back home as well. You won't need to worry about anyone being left behind.

Other information
  • Also known as Prince Lupin Verriton.

Thanks to TFS for image.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/16/2021 0:46:46 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Lupin Verriton
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition