Location: Tyndur's Depths -> Sail to K8 -> Drop Anchor
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: December 17th, 2021
Objective: An old lost tomb on the edge of Braughlmurk, threatened to be washed away by the pounding serf.
Objective completed: What other ruins are left undiscovered or lost to time?
Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled
(X) Ancient Darkness Elemental
(X) Dark Defender
(X) Doom Slime
(X) Forgotten Knight
(1) Dark Defender, (2) Forgotten Knight - Boss
Dark Defender's Helm
Lost Tomb is a 5×6 room random dungeon quest, with the goal of locating the boss: 1 Dark Defender and 2 Forgotten Knights
The starting room contains a HP/MP healing pad.
Three buttons appear in the top-right corner to assist your navigation of Lost Tomb;
Losing a battle at any point within Lost Tomb will return you to the starting room, and reset your Telepoint.
- Set Telepoint - sets the current room as a Telepoint, which allows you to instantly return to this room if you become lost or reach a dead end; you may set another Telepoint at any time, but it will overwrite the previous one.
- Go to Telepoint - returns to the aforementioned Telepoint from any room in the dungeon.
- Go back to start. - returns to the starting room, but resets your Telepoint if previously set.
Stepping on a runic circle will remove 30% max HP from the player and any guests; traps will reactivate upon returning to the same room; stepping on a trap with <30% HP will return you to the starting room, and reset your Telepoint.
While exploring Lost Tomb, some dead ends may contain items beneficial to you;
Pop-up headlines during the quest:
- HP potion stand - contains a single HP potion; stacks up to 5; will remain for the duration of the login session.
- MP potion stand - contains a single MP potion; stacks up to 5; will remain for the duration of the login session.
Telepoint not set.
Telepoint set at coordinates <X>, <Y>.
You're already here!
You forgot where you were. Telepoint reset.
You find a <health/mana> potion! You now have <1-5>.
You find a <health/mana> potion! But you can't carry any more.
The potion stand stands there. Empty. Potion missing. Alas.
< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 12/18/2021 21:59:01 >