Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= 2022 Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Ideas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= 2022 Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Ideas
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2022 12:54:02   
arcanum37

I second Lv 1000's suggestions
I also second my own suggestion.
AQ DF  Post #: 51
1/8/2022 16:19:07   
JIKIL

Imarus Ember

Unnecessarily Ornate Useless Weapon Just for Show

and

Unstable Armament Ed.2.0

2 of these are an actual serious choice and i would say would look pretty if imported here.
AQW  Post #: 52
1/8/2022 16:36:21   
Aura Knight

https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=4546516 SkullStaff of Doom as a dark tome.

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/Orodalf/Headless.jpg Headless Horsemech from MQ. Probably a dark/fire armor with fire skill. Has lasers.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 53
1/8/2022 17:44:42   
KuronekoAlchemist

Misc: Ultra Wind Orb

We haven't gotten an orb in awhile. A Wind version of Cozy Fire/Greater Water Orb's.
AQ AQW  Post #: 54
1/8/2022 22:31:54   
wozzen

Okay, so I don't really know how I should do a link to the image, but here's my one suggestion:

Since we're doing a donation contest for all the complimentary side dishes, why not follow up with the meat and potatoes and use the cross-game GGBs to add the Boreal Cavalier armor?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 55
1/9/2022 10:17:33   
battlesiege15

Sorry this will be a very long suggestion post lol

Armors:
Aurora Caller: Spellcaster armor for Ice and Light or just Light spellcaster lean with a chance to freeze the enemy
Blood Paladin + Blood Paladin Wings: Fire armor with -BTH lean (homage to its shield) and maybe a skill for Choke or Burn (homage to its weapons)
- Zee's artwork is amazing!
Draco Tenebris: Fire/Darkness armor with maybe a Fear passive or skill
Dragon Knight: Fire armor that deals burns on all hits (Skill 2: Flame Blade) and maybe even a toggle to do Hybrid damage (Skill 1: Spell Blade). Or a toggle for Dazed (Skill 3: Swordplay). Would be a great way to have an effect-based armor to bring some more excitement to this game!
- This would also be a great little reference to Battle Gems which I'm sure wouldn't mind some more players!
Imperium Leo: Light armor with +LS hit rate or damage (it's dropped by the Luck Dragon in AQW)

Miscs:
Ward of the Ancients: Light misc that gives +Gold for a battle similar to the monthly package items BUT gives less gold to be fair for those who buy the token packages (dropped by Goregold, aka Dragon of Greed)
Librarium Lore Scroll: Scroll that allows you to summon various guests when you click on it with an increased SP cost if the Lore Scoll is not equipped but a cheaper cost if it is equipped similar to the Friendship Bracelet
- Blue Dragon: Water guest that attacks 100% of the time but deals less damage to inflict a Water Burn
- Kezeroth: Ice guest that attacks for 200% damage but only attacks 50% of the time
- Stalagbite: Darkness guest that attacks 50% of the time and provides a defense boost 50% of the time (similar to how it protects Vath in AQW)

Pets:
Baby Dragon Drakath: An adorable pet that deals Darkness or Void damage. I think it would be fun to see it consume Chaorrupted stacks from PCO to do either a stronger attack or some other effect!
Hate Wolf: Just a clone of the Dire Wolf but like Darkness or even Fenrir (+DMG if monster STR > 0)
Polly Roger: Lepre-Chan but for Wind (follows AQW's theme of +damage vs all monsters)
Creature 72 + Cranky Creature 72: Toggle between a damage mode or a Fear inflicting mode

Weapons:
Binky's Uni-horn: Darkness lance that when clicked, allows you to summon Binky as a guest. Similar functionality and effects as Psycho Sabres
Runic Poleaxe of Kheimon: Magic Ice Staff with SP toggle to boost Ice spell damage (SP toggle creates the runes to appear otherwise in not-activated mode it looks like the Poleaxe of Kheimon)

Sets:
Draconic Paragon Armor and Helmet and Cape + Draconic Rhongomyniad: Similar to the Golden Paragon set where you get souls for more damage
AQ AQW  Post #: 56
1/12/2022 19:27:40   
rai0kakashi

What I wanted the most from top to bottom:
Mogtato Pet
Vampotato Pet
Pink Potato Pet
Like A Pretty Battlemoglin
Adimogde (Pet)
Deadm0g Pet
Festive Neko Waif-er
Pinky Skello Kitty
Post #: 57
1/12/2022 21:13:07   
Sphinx Jevoha

Hello Guys :)

I was thinking, since we have Kezeroth's weapon in the game already (Kezeroth's Devastation, UR GGB), why not have his armor too:

Kezeroth's Armor

I think it would look great, like a complete set! If this armor does gets included in the new GGBs, please add his face too :)

Also guys, if you are still taking suggestions, what about this absolutely gorgeous armor from AQW:

Infernal Dark Lord

Is there any chance this could be our very first Void armor, after the Void Vanquisher from 2012?

Everything about this armor screams Void, maybe a red-colored Void beam SP skill like the Void Dragons?

Cheers!

Please avoid double posting. Posts merged, please use the "Edit" button instead of making a further post. ~Anim

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 1/14/2022 10:27:17 >
Post #: 58
1/14/2022 10:00:10   
Bu Kek Siansu

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22399500
quote:

quote:

^ Yup, Exalted Unity is from last year's GGB Crossover event, I believe. Its effect also causes it to change form as you build up charges, from Exalted Unity, to Exalted Penultima, to Exalted Apotheosis.

It is? Welp, I missed last year's then.

Can we get it to come back in that case please?

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22389162
quote:

New in the UR GGB shop: Exalted Unity

MC Light sword. Click the blade to swap between Melee/Ranged/Magic.

Gains 4 charges per turn (or 3 in Magic mode). Click the hilt to spend charges:
  • 27 charges: weapon becomes autohit for one turn.
  • 27 charges: Empowerment (Light+Dark, +33.3% damage)
  • 40 charges: Imbue (Darkness, 1 turn)

You can also focus to gain 80 charges (60 in Magic mode). Err, 84/63 with the passive bonus.

• http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22389511
    quote:

Trivial: Exalted Unity now charges 80 charges in all modes because I don't like fiddly things. (And this is easier than splitting it into separate Melee/Ranged/Magic items.)

I vote for the Exalted Unity.

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 1/14/2022 15:00:35 >
    Post #: 59
    1/14/2022 10:53:17   
    Zork Knight

The Seven Corrupted Spirits from DragonFable as partial clones of Lust would be cool to see, keeping the Lucky Strike-boosting side but having alternate effects based on their sins. They fit almost neatly into the 8 Elements:
    Lust - Fire
    Greed - Energy
    Wrath - Water
    Gluttony - Wind
    Sloth - Nature (Earth)
    Aspar (Envy) - Poison (Darkness?)
    Superbia (Pride) - Light/Darkness (Light, by exclusion, is suppose)

And throw in Aegis for Ice, as Biokirkby suggested

Another cool group of creature to add (or start adding) would be the Summon Gems from Dragonfable. They all have Monster versions with more animations, as well, which can be found on the DragonFable Encyclopedia.

Ayauhnqui
    Illumina
    Intaym
    Reaver
    Roktoru
    Vizalain

Entropy - A DragonFable class with the potential to be an armor in AQ, since it doesn't use player face
    Reforged Avatar of Time - Similar to enTropy, a class that would be less problematic to turn into an AQ armor. The original is a Calendar Reward, but Reforged is permanently available in-game for DragonCoins.

Quaztk (Oversoul)
    Zeus Suit and Zeus Bucket (Technically AQW, but from MechQuest originally)
    Gleaming Polished Pipe (MechQuest, the strongest weapon in the game if I remember correctly...)
    Broken Blade (DragonFable)
    Coffee (DragonFable)
    Medewwsa's Stare (DragonFable)
    Protosartorium (AQW)
    Hive Ranger's Halberd (DragonFable)
    Sir Jing's Sword/ Staff/ Dagger (DragonFable)
    Breezefury (DragonFable)
    Jova's Fury/ Wrath/ Rage (DragonFable)

I'd also like to vote for Aura Knight's Stan the Scan Orb and Deaf of Deatiny's Judgement Wheel suggestions

As for Dage's Birthday
    PainSaw of Eidolon/ Eternal PainSaw
    Executioner's Judgement
    Legion Spawn Bonker
    Glacial Warlord (AQW)
    Legion Archer
    Legion Fenrir
    Undead Warrior The very first Legion armor, from before Dage was part of the team!

< Message edited by Zork Knight -- 1/15/2022 12:44:41 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
    1/15/2022 23:56:33   
    Bolter

I am voting for the following suggestions:

by battlesiege15:

Baby Dragon Drakath
    Hate Wolf
    Polly Roger
    Creature 72 + Cranky Creature 72
    Binky's Uni-horn
    Runic Poleaxe of Kheimon
    Draconic Paragon Armor and Helmet and Cape + Draconic Rhongomyniad

by Zork Knight:

Entropy
    Sir Jing's Sword/ Staff/ Dagger
    Breezefury
    Jova's Fury/ Wrath/ Rage
    PainSaw of Eidolon/ Eternal PainSaw
    Executioner's Judgement
    Legion Spawn Bonker
    Legion Fenrir

< Message edited by Bolter -- 1/16/2022 0:02:29 >
    AQ  Post #: 61
    1/16/2022 12:47:26   
    Sphinx Jevoha

I also vote for two of the above suggestions:

(i) Infernal Dark Lord armor

(ii) Draconic Paragon armor

From earlier suggestions, I vote for:

(i) Seraphim of Ver armor

(ii) Prometheus armor (YES please!)

Weapon-wise, I will vote for:

(i) Executioner's Judgment

Cheers guys!

Post #: 62
    1/16/2022 15:55:52   
    Aura Knight

https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=4161798 Minx Fairy as a pet or guest. From the skills this has on DF could go with some healing or defense boost.

https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=13156284 Zhoom as a spell/guest. Maybe a support option for rangers. Quite a few skills in DF so anything that is reasonable for AQ could work. Summon or Call version.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 63
    1/17/2022 5:40:19   
    Dr Disrespect
    Helpful!

Sinister Leech Blade of Nulgath
    Clicking on it transforms the player into the Skexis Brood form. It has pretty amazing attack animations which can be seen in this video. It could potentially function as a dodge + bleed infliction form.
    Post #: 64
    1/17/2022 7:56:36   
    Bolter

I'm voting for the above, which also got me to suggest the Phoenix Blade of Nulgath

I would also like to suggest the Swaying Cisor from Warp Force, considering the fact that it is already being used by some of the Fire Drakel Warrior enemies in the game.

Also voting for Legion DragonBlade of Nulgath by RageSoul

< Message edited by Bolter -- 1/17/2022 8:09:50 >
    AQ  Post #: 65
    1/17/2022 12:16:52   
    Bu Kek Siansu

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22399963
    quote:

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=4161798 Minx Fairy as a pet or guest. From the skills this has on DF could go with some healing or defense boost.

I'm voting Aura Knight's idea for the Minx Fairy.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22399549
    quote:

Not to break any hearts, folks, but to save everyone time: Soulweaver armors and other such core features of Weaving lore are not on the table as only crossover items. Unfortunately, adapting the related lore to AQ's entirely different cosmology is also not something there will be time for in the foreseeable future, as it would be beyond the scale of a summer event to adequately establish it.

Otherwise, reserve it for the next March/April/May/June/July/August/etc GGBs?

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 1/17/2022 12:33:21 >
    Post #: 66
    1/17/2022 18:02:38   
      Lorekeeper
    And Pun-isher

That would be functionally the same. Weaver items aren't taken as crossover suggestions because they won't be implemented as GGB items. They would have to be part of the story, which would require establishing extensive and heavily adapted lore over a number of releases that is too high to cover in one year's summer event.
    Post #: 67
    1/17/2022 21:42:21   
    Zork Knight

Considering it's 'core features', I'm guessing non-armor equipment is on the table?
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 68
    1/22/2022 9:33:44   
    OG Ranger

Seeing as my favorite weapon Pride Yoyo lost its main purpose for me. I would love AQW's Double Rainbow 11 to make an appearance in the game. Sacrifice the necessary damage to make the weapon do what Pride Yoyo used to do. Add an SP cost as well if you have to.

Mini FrostScythe as a pure damage pet please. Hopefully not a generic SP boosted damage boost.

Pachelbels Cannon Pet as an ice/energy clone of glass cannon.

PTR Lag Flame as an overcharged fire guest that can also cause the enemy to lag.

< Message edited by OG Ranger -- 1/22/2022 9:46:53 >
    AQ  Post #: 69
    1/22/2022 11:14:13   
    Zork Knight

A late suggestion, but considering the Crossover Extravaganza takes place in February, Rouge Armor would be a good fit
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 70
    1/22/2022 15:42:44   
    shrike

Goose Dragon as a pet with your weapon would be pretty incredible.
    DF  Post #: 71
    2/5/2022 11:25:10   
    Nightmare Siegfried

Dark Asgardian w/ Dark Asgardian Helmet

FO version of Asgardian armor w/dark + energy primary resistances and wind/ice secondaries. Still includes the damage boost toggle from Megingjord

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
    2/5/2022 21:55:21   
    jd33

The only two items I really badly want for the crossover, are the Archlich from Oversoul, and the pink potato backlash pet from Adventure Quest worlds. I don't have screenshots right now.
    AQ  Post #: 73
    2/14/2022 22:40:32   
    RobynJoanne

Since we got Moglotron, I want to ask for Master of Moglins. I really want the Twilly's Healing Hand passive to increase Healing done and the Moglin Life spell to Heal.
    Post #: 74
    2/15/2022 15:31:11   
    battlesiege15

^That one may not be a good idea mostly because the MoM class in AQW is accessible only if you supported the Moglin kickstarter.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 75
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= 2022 Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Ideas
    Page 3 of 3<123
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition