Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

AdventureFriends 2: A New Day

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> AdventureFriends 2: A New Day
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2022 1:40:18   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

AdventureFriends 2: A New Day

Location: Book of Lore -> AdventureFriends 2: Edelia -> A New Day, Hero's Heart Day Storybook -> Chapter 13 -> A New Day
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of AdventureFriends 2: Edelia Day ???
Release Date: February 26th, 2022

Objective: Reality beckons.
Objective completed: Anything can happen in dreams.

Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Big Daddy
Love

Rewards
None

Access to Edelia Portraits, Edelian School Gear (All Versions), and Love's Reward (All Versions).

Dialogue

*Now back in reality, you open your eyes and awaken in the Forest of Infinite Terror with Big Daddy's silhouette looming over you.*

Big Daddy: Goooood morning, test subject three-hundred-sixty-four! How are we feeling today?
<Character>: ...Really?!

*You find yourself being used as an experiment by Big Daddy and Love.*

Big Daddy: You seem to recognize me, at least, that's a good sign. A good sign, yes.
<Character>: That was... Was that less traumatic than last time? I think it was more serious, at least.
Big Daddy: Yep! I added in some Quintessence to this year's batch of potions, thanks to Nurse Love's suggestions.
Big Daddy: Should have helped stabilize things, somewhat.
<Character>: There was... I think I saw some sort of dragon-headed creature. It called itself Sk'aar, and was trying to take over my dream? Or me?
<Character>: And what day is it?! That felt like it took forever! I'm sure I'm forgetting something important I should have been doing.
Big Daddy: There's nothing to worry about with any of that, baby! Dreams are magical, after all. And they're not real.
Big Daddy: You probably just heard some names or something and your brain smooshed it all together.
Big Daddy: You've only been sleeping for three hours, anyway. So whatever you have to do, you'll be fine.
<Character>: Wasnt it a few days...? It felt like three weeks! Oof. My head.
<Character>: But the way the dream ended... Maybe that could have lasted a little longer.
Big Daddy: Well, that's enough of that! Looks like were on the right path! Nurse, please help me evacuate this chair for the next patient!
Love: Right this way, <Character>. After you.

If you have not sufficiently bonded with anyone:

• Complete Quest
  • Edelian School Gear - opens Edelian School Gear shop.
  • Edelian School Gear (DC) - opens Edelian School Gear (DC) shop.

If you have sufficiently bonded with anyone:
    Love: By the way, I have a little treat for you. I see the longing behind those eyes. Here. A souvenir.

• Love's Reward - opens Love's Reward (All Versions) shop.
  • Edelian School Gear - opens Edelian School Gear shop.
  • Edelian School Gear (DC) - opens Edelian School Gear (DC) shop.
  • Edelia Portraits - opens Edelia Portraits shop.
  • Complete Quest

< Message edited by Jay -- 8/6/2022 22:32:34 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> AdventureFriends 2: A New Day
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition