Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Grams

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Grams
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/17/2006 11:58:44   
Crynsos

Grams

Location: Grams' Pet Shop, Falconreach (Books 1 and 2), Xan Bossfight, Going East, Princess-napped, Pet Insurrection, Mission: Improbable, The Flying Fortress

Quests given
Goldfishing
Hot Headed
Taming Snailmail
Cat up a Tree
Stump Hunting
Dementon's Treat
The Grinder's Paw

Infiltration
Pet Insurrection
Mission: Improbable

Shops owned
Pet Upgrade Shop

Dialogue
Grams' Pet Shop - Before Saving Aria

Grams: Thank goodness you came. Can you watch the shop while I look for my Granddaughter?

Missing Granddaughter?
Character: You want me to watch the pet shop?
Grams: Just for a bit deary. I reckon my granddaughter got herself in a heap of trouble chasing critters into The Crittercave.
Grams: Will you help me?

If you click yes.
Grams: Great! I'm sure you and the animals will get along fine!
Not a good idea!
Grams: On second thought.... how about you head to Crittercave and rescue my Granddaughter?
Takes you to the Critter Cave quest.

If you click no.
Grams: What? No? What sort of <Class> are you? ...and here ol'Grams was thinking of teaching you Pet Taming.

Rumors
Grams: After business picks up in the shop here, I am going to start giving Pet Taming lessons.

Shop
Opens the Pet Shop.

Look Around
You can click on various things, when you click on them, a speech bubble appears.

Grams is a sweet pet tamer.
The sun always shines in Falconreach.
Pet Grinders are DANGEROUS pets.
Is the slime trying to eat the fish?
Let's make a new sport... Fish-Bowl-ling!
Battle Piggy forever!
Pridemasters are brave and noble beasts.
Linus refuses to do windows.
It's just a candle... right? ...right?
This barrel is full of sea-monkeys!
That is um... you. The Hero!

Grams' Pet Shop - After Saving Aria

Grams: Thank you for saving my Granddaughter! Aria is in the back if you want to visit. Say, would you like to earn a few new pets?

Used to be:
Grams: Hello there deary! I am just unpacking, we should open in a few days and I might have some work for ya!
Yuppers, Aria is my granddaughter. That gal gets into more trouble with critters than a Gorillaphant in a glass factory!

Pet Quests
Sends you to screen where you can enter Pet Quests.
Grams: Help me tame a few pets and I will stable them here for you. Pick'em up and take them out with you anytime you'd like!
*click at one of the icons*
Grams: Oooh, would you like to take your Goldfish (Cinder, Snailmail, Pathstalker, Stumpy, Dementon) with you?
*click on the last icon*
Grams: If you can tame this pet I will stable it for you so you can pick it up whever you like!

Quest
Grams: <<You>>! I need your help! Several pets have gone missing and I think they're lost in the woods!
Grams: Please, you have to go out there and find them!
Grams: If you can manage to find all five of the missing pets, then I'll sell you one to take home with you and keep safe.
You access to the Lost Pets quest.

Pet Upgrades
You can upgrade your Linus pet into Prince Linus, King Linus and Emperor Linus.

Visit Aria
Takes you to Aria.

Rumors
Grams: My granddaughter Aria and I just moved into town. I'm teaching her everything that I know about pet trainin'.
Grams: She's got the gift, alright...more than I ever did. It won't be long until she's teachin' me.
Grams: We moved here 'cause there are new monsters and animals being discovered every day in this area. It's a trainer's paradise!
Grams: She's a good girl, and smart too but sometimes I worry about her. She ain't afraid of anythin', and that gets her into trouble.
Grams: Could you keep an eye on her <Character>? It would make me feel a lot better knowin' that she had someone watching her out there.
Grams: I know that adventurin' can be exciting and sometimes dangerous. A hero can use a good pet that they can depend on.
Grams: I'm the best pet trainer that you'll find 'round these parts. Well....i'm the ONLY pet trainer here but I'm still darn good.
Grams: We've got everything from friendly to hard workin' pigs to normally dangerous monsters like the Grinder here.
Grams: Either way, If it's a pet that I trained, then it's a pet that you can count on in a fight!

Look Around
*You can click on various things, when you click on them, a speech bubble appears.*

Grams is a sweet pet tamer.
The sun always shines in Falconreach.
Pet Grinders are DANGEROUS pets.
Is the slime trying to eat the fish?
Let's make a new sport... Fish-Bowl-ling!
Battle Piggy forever!
Pridemasters are brave and noble beasts.
Linus refuses to do windows.
It's just a candle... right? ...right?
This barrel is full of sea-monkeys!
That is um... you. The Hero!

Shop
Opens Grams' Pet Shop.

Xan Bossfight

Grams: Yeah, we had a few burns but Twilly was able to heal all of us that needed healin'.

Grams: Yer darn tootin'!

Falconreach (Wanderland quest chain)

Grams: Aria went wandering to look for rare pets and I haven't heard from her in weeks!

Going East

Grams: Yulgar is packing up.

Princess-napped

Grams: What happened though? Why are you all gathering?

Pet Insurrection

Grams: Yes, dear?
Grams: Oh! Oh my... what happened!
Grams: Oh, I'm sure they're just being spirited... did you really have to knock them all out?
Grams: I'm sure you're mistaken, dear...
Grams: Oh, just fine... dear.

Mission: Improbable

Grams: These poor pets. I spent a lot of time training them, <Character>. A lot of time to get them to do what I want.
Grams: Now youíve gone and messed them all up.
Grams: I know.
Grams: It took quite a bit of time too, to get them to rebel. Itís been my little side project for years. And you had to go ruin it.
Grams: Of course not, dear, youíre not meant to.
Grams: Just following orders. This confrontation is coming a little earlier then planned...
Grams: But Iím sure Sepulchure will reward me for getting you out of the picture so soon.
Grams: I like to be on the winning side.
Grams: Oh, I am good, very good. Would you like to see what Iím good at, <Character>?
Grams: Meet Cuddles and Snuggles.
Grams: A basic Pridelord and Pit Grinder, but theyíre my prize pupils...
Grams: Now, my babies...
Grams: ...Have fun.

Grams: AAAARGHHH!
Grams: My babies! Youíll pay for that, <Character>.
Grams: After all weíve been through, <Character>? Aww, my poor old heart is breaking, dear.
Grams: Oh, I donít think you can fire me, dear.
Grams: And itís very unfortunate that youíre about to have a terrible accident too.

Grams: Sepulchure isnít done with you yet, <Character>...
Grams: Do you really think I wouldnít have an escape plan?

Grams: Iím sorry, my lord, but <Character> discovered me too soon.
Grams: I... no. No, my Lord.
Grams: I... Iím sorry, my Lord. I was trying to please you. I was trying to prepare an army....
Grams: I... I can do better! I swear! I havenít been able to detect any Orb in town...
Grams: Please, give me more time!
Grams: I... I donít know...
Grams: Then Falconreach....
Grams: No please! Replace my illusion! I... I can go and keep an eye on <Character>!

Grams: There, there, dear. It's alright.
Grams: You remind me so much of my granddaughter... come now, lets get back to our lessons.
Grams: Now remember, dear, you can always find pets and companions that will fight for you in the most unusual locations...

The Flying Fortress

Grams: Ok, sweetness... It's time to go.

Grams: Alright... now it is time to make our move. You know what to do!

Grams: Heh! I'll just ol' Pointy-noggin is beside himself right now.

Grams: Ok hun, let's hop on and right to Falconreach!

Grams: !!!!

April Fools 2008 Image

Also See: Gramercy

Thanks to
-- Brilliancy for alternative image.
-- Stephen Nix for location, dialogues and correction.
-- ILmaster13 for locations.
-- Peachii for corrections.
-- Voodoo Master for dialogues and corrections.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 6/17/2016 3:25:50 >
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Grams
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition