Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 4 of 26«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2006 12:17:37   
tigana

i dont see any specific Exp. bugs forum, so i'm posting here:

in the " what's new in upgrade 30.3" the captain says that if my char is L103 my total exp will be 1834200. i know we're in 32.6, but in that page, there is no more on the exp issue.
and for some reason, this is not true.
i've leveled up from L103 to L104 today (char ID 17434735):
my total exp for L103 was 2,017,619 (i've got the images to prove it).
my total exp for L 104 is 2,000,000.

is there an Exp. bug at L103?

(A bit of one. The XP cap doesn't come into play until level 104, so you actually require a bit over two million experience from level 103 to 104. The cap functions properly after that.)

< Message edited by Chii -- 12/18/2006 17:12:37 >
AQ  Post #: 76
12/18/2006 14:17:50   
jack62782

18/12/06

HELP!

For the house option, I bought the hut (not the tiki hut, but the other one.)
I began to clear my land when I met the "Woodland Pack". I fought them by when they were on 92 hp, the tortoise came up to me and blew up. I then couldn't attack and neither did them. The tortoise now keeps attacking me and I can't fight back! WHAT SHALL I DO??!!!!

(This should be in the monster bug section. If the tortoise hits you between rounds [while you're attacking], it'll crash the game. For now, just hold off on attacking if the tortoise is close enough that you think it might hit you before your turn is over.)

EDIT: This has been fixed. I think...

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 1/3/2007 17:50:24 >
AQ DF  Post #: 77
1/1/2007 20:14:32   
Tom127

I found the wierdest bug ever.In the making of my own custom weapon I can't choose the don't keep.I was wearing Obsidian Cloak.Just saying if that might be the causer of the problem.

< Message edited by Tom127 -- 1/1/2007 20:22:25 >
AQ  Post #: 78
1/2/2007 2:28:11   
dload

Whoa...i was at battleon deciding what I should do next when all of a sudden I get attacked by a monster named Death Knight, I dont even think I clicked anything, so here we are duking it out and the game slows down even in the lowest graphics and every time i cast a spell or get hit i recover like im in town. so after I put a dent in its face it changes to a monster named "Monster Name" with a -3000 for darkness and a -1000 for a energy. he/she then proceeded to blank the screen and then i saw snow and the name drowned burp. after i killed it everything went back to normal... just thought i should put this out there, that was PRETTY WEIRD
AQ  Post #: 79
1/3/2007 18:53:13   
Baker

For some reason, whether on purpose or not, the cap aren't working. I am already at 101.95% of my gold cap, and I can keep earning gold. Is this on purpose for the boosted day? Then again, I'm not sure it matters a huge amount because the boost day is almost over and it might go back to normal but I thought I would report it anyway. I'll stop doing battles with that character for now in case it is a bug.

EDIT: Now irrelevant.

< Message edited by bballman23 -- 1/4/2007 12:05:40 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 80
1/4/2007 9:03:25   
Raku

I can't really figure out where this would fall under best but I'll try here, when you click on the 'Explore Paxia' button the loadig screen comes up saying Gatta Island then loads like normal.
AQ  Post #: 81
1/17/2007 13:23:37   
thehorde4

i am guardian but i got the server is full, i tryed guardian server but it said i need to go to the free server. i did manage account and it says i have a free account but i payed for guardianship.

EDIT: Account was downgraded, due to the payment check having bounced.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 1/19/2007 23:33:51 >
DF  Post #: 82
1/28/2007 9:53:39   
Era

i dont know if the 1hp healing between battles is a bug or not, but whenever you get healed when your hp is boosted above your "normal maximum" it returns to your "normal maximum"
for example: you start with 1000 hp and pick the guardian angel from the guardian tower,then you play the frogzard quest, dont get hit, you'll have 1100 hp (if battled 100 frogzards) but then your guardian angel heals you and your hp returns to 1000

so i think at least one of these two is a bug

< Message edited by Era -- 1/28/2007 9:55:07 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
1/28/2007 12:37:29   
Tybalt

I got an interesting one: My main character is level 80 (you can see it with the character link) and has his END and INT both at 80. However, sometimes, I'll have 901 health and 900 MP. Now, I'll use it -- it even allowed me to win one battle when I had 1 HP and delivered the final blow -- but it still doesn't seem right. If I get it again I'll show you.

EDIT: http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/4837/image014cv9.jpg

EDIT AGAIN: This time I have 902 HP: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4201/image015kn5.jpg

EDIT: Bug fixed in version 32.70

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 1/30/2007 16:56:42 >
AQ  Post #: 84
1/29/2007 11:04:46   
blackwingthedragon

ok.. i think this would be a game engine bug. i had my dracomaster level up to ten... when i got on today, it's only two. it's saved alot since then and i've exited a bunch and it's always came back.. can you help me with this? thanks.

Simple, you lost to Bradakhan. One of his attacks drains your dracomancer levels. If you beat him in the same battle it happened, you get your levels back. If you lose, you have to retrain as a Dracomancer.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 1/29/2007 11:11:49 >
Post #: 85
1/29/2007 21:03:52   
rzx125

when i go to the untrainer when im done with the battle i dont get any stats decreased??

Did you lose to him? You have to actually lose the battle to have your stats decreased.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 1/29/2007 21:37:35 >
DF  Post #: 86
1/29/2007 23:28:43   
God L

this is not my char,it's evo's,buy anyway...
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=23301603

he's a x guardian but next to level 89 says that he's an adventurer....
AQ  Post #: 87
1/30/2007 0:57:46   
Zango
Banned!

quote:

ORIGINAL: God L

this is not my char,it's evo's,buy anyway...
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=23301603

he's a x guardian but next to level 89 says that he's an adventurer....

That's not a bug, that is where his current 'class' goes..He simply never trained in a class for him, and it stayed 'Adventurer' because if you choose a class you can never go back to Adventurer....
AQ  Post #: 88
1/30/2007 8:31:11   
maxfm

After fighting bradakhan I never got my Dracomancer Powers back! I now have to train all the way back to level 10! Could you fix it and give me my dracomancer powers back, i was a level 10 dracomancer but now im level 4.

Nope. That's the penalty for losing to him. If you'd won the same battle he'd drained your abilities in, you'd have gotten them back.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 1/30/2007 9:25:23 >
AQ  Post #: 89
1/30/2007 17:01:14   
Delta 57 Dash

If you use the Beast master +10 stat boost during a battle with the stat trainers, it will LOWER said stat by 5 instead of raising it (because game says: starting stat, 15, ending stat = 5 + 15 = 20. But then you boost it to 25 with the ability, and then the game, after you beat him, LOWERS it to 20 at end of battle, then the beast armor un-boosts automatically at end of battle, bringing it down to 10) (I had a 20 cha, fought the trainer twice, now I have a 10 cha)

Not really detrimental to me, but if someone was trying to raise their int from say 180 to 185, and they used that boost, they would lose a LOT of gold because of it.

Log out and log back in. The lack of stats should revert. As a general rule, do NOT use items/abilities that affect your stats against monsters which do the same thing (Stat Trainers/Nerfkitten).

< Message edited by Radagast -- 1/30/2007 17:10:29 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
1/30/2007 23:36:06   
Fallen_Angel

I have updated my strength stats at 190 rencently, but they have been lowed to 185, and I'm sure that I have update it, because I boost my stats to the max at all the level... And that lvl haven't been different ... So just, let me know if there is a solution other than wait to win back the money I have use to boost my stats and do this again...?

Thank you for you time!

EDIT: When your character was level 76, your STR was 180.
Now, you're level 77 and have a STR of 185.
I'm thinking you only imagined raising your STR to 185.

No, sorry to awnser you about that but in that case, I'm sure that I have boost my stats cause I always raise them up at all level, just when I lvl up, I raise my strenght stat by five... but if there is no solution... (that will be ok, because that stupid to say that but, with me I know that it possible that I have imagine...) Thank you again

< Message edited by Fallen_Angel -- 1/31/2007 0:10:19 >
AQ DF  Post #: 91
1/31/2007 16:50:31   
Moonblud

This is the closest bug thread for this. Today after i did the War, I went to Cyrus to see if I could get the scalerazor from him later after the war was done. I went to him and i was a level 0 dracomancer when I was a level 10.

You lost to Bradakhan. He drains your dracomancer levels. If you beat him in the same battle he drained your levels, they return to you. If you lose that battle, you have to retrain them. This is a design element

< Message edited by Radagast -- 1/31/2007 23:42:00 >
AQ  Post #: 92
1/31/2007 20:50:08   
Lord Qwerty

Now that the monster's element shows up, if you click the pop up it should become transparent, but the element symbol stays solid.

EDIT: Hmmm. Only the white rectangle background on the player and monster backgrounds goes transparent.
All the data information, including the element icon stay at full color.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 2/1/2007 11:59:34 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 93
2/1/2007 3:09:02   
Pig Master

I was a Lv5 dracomancer but now it doesn't let me use the attacks and same in aqstats!

You lost to Bradakhan. He drains your dracomancer levels. If you beat him in the same battle he drained your levels, they return to you. If you lose that battle, you have to retrain them. This is a design element

< Message edited by Radagast -- 2/1/2007 11:26:51 >
Post #: 94
2/2/2007 15:18:13   
Byron901
Banned

this is a weird bug when it loads nightbanes fortress at the beginning where they E says''this place full of ........''the whole screen is pink,and after getting darklaw its bak again,and also another thing new elements show old elements for a split second when im attacking(pet and guest too!)
AQ  Post #: 95
2/3/2007 6:33:21   
Blo0dS7orm

I think this is some sort of an overlook over the programming code. I had my Spells' shortcut icons enabled when I decided to die & become a Lich.
Well you know the Lich armor will not allow you to cast spells, so the thing was that I clicked on one of the icons naively thinking that maybe it would bypass & because of that, the graphic froze permanently with the animation of my Lich holding the sword upright getting ready to cast the spell. And I'm in the middle of a quest!
Perhaps you could revert the shortcuts back under Spells when you transformed into Lich. Thanks for listening to me rant & have a nice day.
Post #: 96
2/5/2007 6:23:57   
Lycan_Paladin

theres a weird but after u die agains a monster for example i was killed by night of 100 ninjas then i talked to the reaper i think i triple clicked then it went back to town map but the interface had the same as the fight against the same monster and but u could click on the houses and stuff even the auto heal was there as well
AQ  Post #: 97
2/8/2007 18:05:17   
Revolve

The Ladder to the Attic Quest doesn't show if you arrived via Irle d'orleans (don't know how to spell it).
AQ DF  Post #: 98
2/8/2007 21:07:50   
lord24

well, my game freezes when i go to sirten places or gos in to a load lock.
if your going to say it might be my browser try going to the huntress's quest. it might freeze on you, also i can still check my ops & stuff.
(sorry for bad spelling)
Post #: 99
2/10/2007 7:13:53   
Alopex Lagopus

Maybe this belongs here, since I can't find the Guardian bug section.

I just upgraded my char into X-Guardian, from a normal Guardian. I had 30 Potions eatch. Now I have 3 potions eatch. It looks like the upgradeing system overwrote it. It realy doesn't matter, I can restore them fast. But... it strange.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs - read the rules and known bugs BEFORE posting
Page 4 of 26«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition