Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 3 of 62«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2006 19:11:16   
BurningSwade

When facing drackel power armor and u take its power supply away for me it only attacks with its electrical beam and I always block.This makes it impossiable to lose and i think its unfair plz look into this thz.

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 10/4/2006 21:43:40 >
AQ DF  Post #: 51
10/7/2006 11:05:49   
Woodstock

quote:

ORIGINAL: JFX

# Shirrig - Known screen-freeze when using water attacks against him. Provisionally fixed! (Which means you can report it if you have a problem with it. Full details necessary. What you attacked with, what armour you where wearing, did your pet/guest attack ? What pet/guest did you have ? Did it freeze on your turn or on its ? etc)

This happened to me also in Lolosia, twice. Both times, I was wearing Golden Holy Armor and attacked with my water bad-axe. He did his special attack in between the two blasts of the weapon's special, so it ends up blasting while he's still finishing his attack. Then the screen freezes. I suspect it's related to two things trying to happen at once, but that's just a wild guess.
AQ DF  Post #: 52
10/8/2006 5:12:40   
silvashado

Not sure about this, but I'm doing the mage quest and the last two times I've fought the final round of the 4 chambers I've fought what looks like a Worm Caster, but is called "the Bracelet of Ifthyn." I looked in the Encyclopedia, but didn't find any monsters named that. As far as I can tell, it looks and acts like a Worm Caster. Just has a weird name.
Post #: 53
10/10/2006 17:45:19   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Noctros regenerates 25% of the last attack, not 50% as it says.
AQ  Post #: 54
10/13/2006 0:15:38   
Ear Etienne

The Shirrig thing was the same here with me, same place, but I was using the Nightmare Plate and the Mother Staff. He attacked about the same time as the third attack with the Nightmare Plate and we both "suffered" 43 damage but at that moment we appeared at our normal neutral stances (still flexing) but no one was moving or attacking. I presume that it was still my turn but there was no menu.

P.S. I pressed quote when posting but apparently it didn't work.

< Message edited by Ear Etienne -- 10/13/2006 0:16:17 >
AQ DF  Post #: 55
10/13/2006 1:40:29   
Woodstock

quote:

ORIGINAL: JFX
This monster should be removed from quests until fixed. As he usually occurs in long quests, much time is wasted.

I agree with JFX. Remove Shirrig until his bug is fixed.

Since AQ has players who if they are forced to reload and try to log on again are unlikely to get back in for a while, it's rather unfair to make them face a known screen freeze bug. For me it was just an annoyance, which was why I was willing to test repeatability of the problem. For them it ends game play for possibly a long time.
AQ DF  Post #: 56
10/13/2006 20:18:33   
Ear Etienne

The Orc Horde is calling "Reinforcements!" almost every turn which puts things on a stand still for a few seconds. It happens whether they need it or not, if they don't need it their health doesn't go up.

Edit: a couple of times they even call for them twice a turn. Big slow down....

I am using Safari (I don't know what version)

< Message edited by Ear Etienne -- 10/13/2006 20:22:13 >
AQ DF  Post #: 57
10/13/2006 21:46:11   
BurningSwade

If u go to the event button and go to losilia u will face this giant sea monster well after that were u see the cut seen and its talking i notised that both of its hands r the same.That meens that there diffrent then in battle.I just wanted to point that out.

< Message edited by BurningSwade -- 10/13/2006 21:47:11 >
AQ DF  Post #: 58
10/14/2006 23:55:27   
Malgion

Flame Guardian Plate isn't charging when fighting The Dreaded Hood.
AQ  Post #: 59
10/18/2006 1:39:54   
g3ck0

probobly not a bug but shirrig makes its head turn into your charecters head i did not fight it recently but i remember it happened multiple time i think every time i fought it

< Message edited by g3ck0 -- 10/18/2006 1:44:24 >
Post #: 60
10/20/2006 16:59:00   
JagenXI

I dont know if this a bug or not but it seems like it to me. I have a Level 5 Character, and twice in a row I fought a Level 18 Shevite, who has double hit and does over 10 damage per strike, in the Fighter Class Init. Mission. I cant beat it!

Also I went into battle with a low level zombie, and it crashed my browser?? I dont know whats up with that.

< Message edited by JagenXI -- 10/20/2006 17:39:30 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 61
10/20/2006 23:52:41   
Master Blaze

I have 2 bugs:
1) If you freeze a monster "called it's you" ( fight your clone in the mogloween) its ice resistance does not change to 200.
2) When you use an activated (trigger is on) weapon that has a trigger which changes the element (except element X) the one-element class abilities change also element.
Ex:
1) Skull swarm can only be dark but if you battle an undead with a big 100 K and use skull swarm it becomes light
2) Mega dragon blade triggers on dragons and changes the element to its largest weakness so if my player is equipped with a mega dragon blade and battles a fire dragon, Holy Might will do ice.

< Message edited by Master Blaze -- 10/21/2006 0:01:33 >
Post #: 62
10/20/2006 23:53:54   
Mars Phoenix

I fought It's You! and cancelled. Immediately after, I fought a Supreme Darkshifter who had the exact same stats that my clone had before. Red Wizard Robes + Gyrate Shield stats.
Post #: 63
10/21/2006 1:29:23   
Pumpkin king

when i am fighting drakel scout armor or drakel power armor, i have double and triple hit weapons and it shows the first hits damage but the second and third hits say the element and a zero but it still takes damage out of its health
AQ  Post #: 64
10/21/2006 6:41:52   
Alopex Lagopus

I fought with Herd Boss in Alnaphar, Reign quest. I don't think it's normal.

Not a bug: This monster is in the RA list now.

< Message edited by Chii -- 11/12/2006 1:03:39 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
10/21/2006 16:44:08   
Dualx

new bug...
as a famous person once said
a picture says more then a 1000 words.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/Dualx/Glitch.jpg

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 10/24/2006 18:30:08 >
AQ  Post #: 66
10/25/2006 17:39:39   
codycll1

i was fighting a bee larva and right befor i killed it its helth went up to 9999999999999999.999999999 andthen to 0 i dont know what happend. is it a glitch or something else.

Small glitch with HP scaling. Sometimes it forgets to round, or rounds improperly.

< Message edited by Chii -- 11/12/2006 1:05:13 >
AQ DF  Post #: 67
10/25/2006 19:20:28   
VP Dreadlord

in frogzard quest 1, if you let the frogzard hunter's health go to zero, the game freezes, please fix
AQ  Post #: 68
10/28/2006 5:55:45   
ritsu

Shirrig screen freeze

NMP, NMS, Aqvarius, Daimyo, FGM. Flash 9.0.16.0.

First occurrence.. Shirrig completed his attack turn. My attack menu never appeared.

Second occurrence.. Shirrig did his strike back in the middle of my attack. Game never proceeded to my guest.
AQ  Post #: 69
10/29/2006 12:25:51   
Doctor_Presley

When fighting in Knight Special Mission, im against Tyranna (Just beat her lol). I'm wearing Bad-Axe (75), Obsidian Cloak, Grand Tower Shield and Big Clone. First time i used my Special with Bad-Axe, it hit her! She has 100 defense against Magic, isn't it meant that she cant be hit then?

Not a bug: A high enough BTH can hit any defense level, and due to the way Flash works, there is probably a 1% chance of hitting monsters even if their defenses are obscenely high.

< Message edited by Chii -- 11/12/2006 1:04:34 >
AQ  Post #: 70
10/30/2006 21:30:34   
alangowler

I've read all the rules before I posted this, I've used the search function as well to see if there are any other related bugs and it didn't come up with anything.

I'm fighting a Forest Demon on the Epic Quest 12 (Fenris). It's the one that has the "random" defence depending on when you hit it. Every time I try to hit it I do no damage, whatever the Demon's defence. I've tryed using various different armours and attacks but there is no way that I can hit it, every time it comes up with 0's. I'm using Daiymo as my guest and I've got Fairy Godmother running, they don't do any damage either.

I'm going to flee the quest and start again and hope that I don't run into another one but just thought it best to report this apparant fault to you.

Edit -----------> I'm also not being unlucky enough to hit the 0% damage every time (which is why I used different armours).

Many thanks

< Message edited by alangowler -- 10/30/2006 21:34:12 >
AQ  Post #: 71
11/15/2006 2:46:17   
destructionist

bug with Shirrig...
Armour- Nightmare plate
shield- nightmare shield
weapon-bad axe(water)
pet- big clone
guest- the flower for sailor boon
IE 7
Flash 9.0

What happened:
Attacked shirrig with bad axe, triggered enemy's counter attack. Due to NM plate's 3 hit abilty, one of the counter attacks was not able to take place before the next hit hit the target(the 2nd hit hit the enemy faster then it could counter attack). After the character goes back to his position, the shirrig only did 2 counter attacks and hanged.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
11/20/2006 21:39:03   
eevviill
Banned

ok so i believe the shirrig bug was not fixed. i was using lich armor destroyer weapon while using undead assault and gyrate shield. after using undead assault my pet and the monster would attack at the same time then the mon ster would attack and second time and then a third time before i got to attack again.EDIT: also if this helps it was in haunted house in granemor.

< Message edited by eevviill -- 11/20/2006 21:42:01 >
AQ  Post #: 73
11/24/2006 23:03:26   
Jons Mum

Hi guys

I've had a good read of the forums, done searches and checked around but I haven't found any mention of this problem so I hope its OK to post this question.

When I've fought an Umazen lately, and won the battle, instead of it saving and going on to the next battle, or taking me back to town if I'm in "battle monsters", the whole thing freezes up as if I'm about to get the blue scroll of doom. I never get the scroll, but nothing else happens at all and I have to leave AQ by closing my browser as I can't do anything else.

The strange thing is it only happens with the Umazen character and none of the others, which is why I wanted to post it on here in case there is a problem????

Please post in black only as this allows mod comments on bugs to be more visible. Also limit smiley use to an absolute maximum of 3 smilies per post as well as limiting the content of your posts in the Bugs Forum to the bug itself. Extraneous text just gets in the way.

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 11/26/2006 14:52:35 >
Post #: 74
12/24/2006 22:17:02   
soulsnacher101
Banned!

Sometimes when i attack monsters my damage i delt shows up as 0 but they still recieve damage
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 3 of 62«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition