Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 62 of 62«<5859606162
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/26/2020 4:44:19   
JaneMark

The void battle button which is currently hardlocked to Mr. Frostvalverse appears to always blue scroll of death on victory.
Post #: 1526
10/11/2020 1:27:47   
Armsman

I've encountered a bug with the new Necromancer boss from the Advanced Paladin quest. After one of his minions had successfully been destroyed, I brought the other down to 1 HP and triggered the Necromancer's "Distract him or destroy it" prompt.

I then brought the remaining minion down to 0 HP. When the Necromancer's turn started, the minion performed the death animation, and the Necromancer pulled a Sans, deciding to never take his turn or let me take mine.
AQ  Post #: 1527
11/4/2020 22:54:15   
demonspawn

Don't know if this is a bug or working as intended:

The ??? creature that has to be defeated to progress into the dragon of time quest line seems to be able to paralyze the player character multiple times in a row despite the paralysis turns remaining being at 0.

I have personally found this creature frustrating and my previous g0 to solution was to fight it as early as possible and burn it down with ally assists & spells ASAP but if you take a more relaxed play style or your character is not a mage that simply does not work.

So I decided to do some quick tests:

Fresh log in & go directly to the fight = Still end up getting stun locked more often then not
Play for a bit then go to the fight = Still end up getting stun locked more often then not
low level Annihilator warrior character ally assist spam = Maybe knock off 50% of health then get defeated
Same character as before but no ally assists = Maybe knock off 25% of health then get defeated

Frustrating but whatever ... better gear, better stats and some better real luck could fix that right ?
... One more test to see if its not psychological and they may in fact be a bug then:

Same character as before but no ally assists & watch the status window = Defeated but noticed character was still paralyzed with 0 turns remaining multiple times for typically three or more turns at a time.

If the ??? creature can paralyze on every turn then I guess its as expected if not might want to have a look at it.
Post #: 1528
12/10/2020 0:28:00   
LigerStorm

Sorry I'm new to posting here so I'm not sure if posting pics are okay. I was trying to do the Fujin MC set quest to upgrade my shield to 120. While fighting the Wind Wasp Swarm, it ended up killing itself off of Angra Linorm's backlash effect. Now the battle is softlocked because of it. I feel like this is a bug with the creature because I've had Angra Linorm kill other monsters for me before just fine.

Post #: 1529
1/10/2021 10:06:18   
Guardswordian

Bug with Dragonlorn Forlorn Wake quest Lurking Doombinder fight:
It's burn is overwhelming. You get killed by it instantly, no matter what you do. After you die, you restart from the checkpoint. Also, you can't really flee from the battle, as it just loads you to the checkpoint before the fight even if you choose to flee, instead of sending you back to town.
Post #: 1530
1/14/2021 6:55:55   
Veleqwii_Fox

The Supreme Fireshifter's SP bar does not glow. I died because of this because I didn't change armors.
Post #: 1531
5/29/2021 8:47:08   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

Is death knight's kamaze attack supposed to be a guanteed hit?

It has preformed the move multiple times and has hit me everytime without fail with that attack recently despite simultaneously:
• Being inflicted with Berserk (status) totalling -25.3 BtH
• Being inflicted with Blind (status) totalling -33.1 BtH

Myself having:
• 68/66/64 MRM (base) + 78.74 MRM (defense boost status)
• 205 DEX (base) + 87 DEX (Moonwalker's Grace spell)
• 45 LUK

< Message edited by Mr. Roguish -- 5/29/2021 8:48:27 >
Post #: 1532
7/13/2021 20:53:45   
silverhook1003

(a few weeks ago, but since i didn't notice on bug reports/here or in discord i am mentioning now that i remembered) Not sure if it happens with higher characters since i haven't seen it yet with mine. When you play against that Light Warrior that rewards you with light melee blade, temporary or permanent. Your SP lowers playing and the SP to escape increases a lot more than it should. You receive SP for your turn and notice that the SP to escape increased as well to more SP than you have, and it doesn't matter how many turns you play it never catches up.

< Message edited by silverhook1003 -- 7/13/2021 20:54:33 >
Post #: 1533
7/16/2022 13:46:59   
battlesiege15

Darksteel Guard: You get a Blue Scroll of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM whenever it is defeated. It's happened like 3 types on different accounts.
AQ AQW  Post #: 1534
4/29/2023 9:23:01   
Keno Chao

Fought 2 FrogZard's in the Ku Ku Chessmaster Quest which were level 80 but only had 210 HP. Image
AQ  Post #: 1535
12/6/2023 16:46:53   
Grace Xisthrith

Godscourge Destroyer (boss of Insurmountable, Last Ride part 3) currently inflicts ~10x disease based off damage dealt. At level 30, this can look like an entire HP bar's worth of disease. At max level, it can easily go above 4k even in proper resistances
AQ  Post #: 1536
1/20/2024 19:01:33   
Sapphire

This may have long been reported forever ago, but

This only occurs vs pack monsters, and it's versus all pack monsters. All heals (any resource) based on damage..this includes poison siphons, other siphons, pet or guest attacks that heal based on damage... if the hit is the kill shot to one of the pack monsters, no matter if its one of the first ones or the final one..the heal will not occur on the shot that drop one of the pack monsters to 0.

If I have a poison siphon on and the monster has 100 HP left and the poison siphon hits for 100+, there will be no heal whatsoever. This works fine vs normal mobs, but not packs.

< Message edited by Sapphire -- 1/20/2024 19:02:30 >
Post #: 1537
4/4/2024 13:03:56   
The Wizard

I had a couple weird bugs today involving the Doomlight Sets.

1) Communicatn Zard - Due to its healing on attack healing combined with the backlash, I had it show the death animation and die while still being at 20 hp. I assume what happened was backlash on its last attack killed it but then its healing from the attack triggered and gave it health which caused the death animation since the health hit 0 at one point.

2) Legion - This was really weird in that the enemy basically went into an infinite attack loop (I had it trigger at least 50 attacks in a row) which when combined with the backlash should have killed it, but it kept attacking until I died even though its health was at around -1100 which means it should have been dead already.
AQ  Post #: 1538
Page:   <<   < prev  58 59 60 61 [62]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 62 of 62«<5859606162
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition