Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 33 of 62«<3132333435>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/31/2008 19:56:22   
Paladin Dracomancer

If a Sunray would "explode" from a Light attack then is hit from other attacks (etc. First hit from Reign would kill it, followed by the other 3 hits) the monster will regain health and live.

Flash Version: 9.0.124.0
Browser: IE 7
Players Online: 10202
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 801
9/4/2008 3:49:35   
Meati

While fighting an Alpha Werewolf, it's ice resistance changed to NaN, and upon attacking it with an ice weapon 0 damage was caused. I used Asgardian Plate, Liquefactor, ironthorn, Nerfkitten, and Mogleets. The Nerfkitten had nerfed the monster at least once. It seemed to happen when the Mogeets managed to freeze right after the Liquefactor had thawed the monster. There were 5916 on the server. I use Windows Vista, Flash 9.0.124.0, and Firefox for the browser.

< Message edited by Meati -- 9/4/2008 3:52:19 >
AQ  Post #: 802
9/5/2008 20:50:21   
Skill Brothers

I had a bug with the Shirrig (rules say Shirrig's bug can be reported, with details):

- Character level 68.
- I was using Phobos Plate+Deimos Shield+Great Blade of Rennd (Water). Plus a Lvl10 Nerfkitten.
- At Zorbak/Safiria Challenge at Stonerule.

Normal attack, managed to do the first two hits. After the Shirrig counterattacked the last hit, both my character and the monster stayed at their Standing position, the "breathing" animation was still active but the Central Menu does not appear. (I believe it is caused bacause of using a multiple hit armor, spell, skill, etc, that gives enough time between hits for the Shirrig to counterattack, interrupting the character's attack).
AQ  Post #: 803
9/8/2008 9:27:36   
tr3bor200

-Operating System: XP
-Web Browser: Firefox 2.0
-Flash player: 9
-Number of Online Players during the time you had the bug: 7496

Monster: Sneak

Coding bug: While the sneak was paralyzed I didn't take poison damage, which seems wrong.
DF  Post #: 804
9/13/2008 22:53:23   
The Almighty

Hmm, hopefully this is the correct place for this.

Night of 100 ninjas- when you have it down to <70 hp, with carnation blossom, it can be defeated. At any time during the fight where its health is <70, carnation blossom's special ability *slap in the face* deals 70 damage, and thus kills the night of ??? ninjas on the spot, whether its at 97 ninjas or at 1 ninja.
AQ  Post #: 805
9/20/2008 14:46:23   
Captain Kidd

when fighting Ratliver in TLaPD and the Pirate Cove quest, he spins his knife..i killed him and while he was laying on the ground (when hes at 0 hp), his knife still spins in his hand
AQ  Post #: 806
9/20/2008 17:07:17   
lyokoninja

whenever you encounter gnuvian and he asks you if you want a shapeshift gift (giant head, troll, something else i cant remember), and you're an adventurer over level 10, and you pick one of the gifts, he says something exactly this:

"I am sorry, wanderer-- you are not a guardian or are below level 10, so my magic cannot work on you. Perhaps next time we meet I will be able to transform you! (Guardian upgrades help keep the game online!)"

< Message edited by lyokoninja -- 9/20/2008 17:14:20 >
Post #: 807
9/22/2008 6:04:19   
Kosefira

Using the Sparkle Boy armor and the Bloodsail Axe, Shirrig interrupts the attack animation of the ranged attack. This causes the entire battle to halt.
Post #: 808
9/23/2008 14:51:58   
Blank Meta

It's been posted before but I figure I'll report it a little more in-depth with all of the armors and weapons I've used as it's recurred several times with lots of different equipment, using the character under my avatar:

Monster: Uncle Sham (Golden Plate) in Alnaphar: Quest for the Golden Set
Armors: Soul Banisher Form, Obsidian Cloak, Berserker Hides, Protector Armor, Epic Healing Pants
Weapons: Blade of Awe, Postmodern Chrono Blade Z, King's DuaLight, The Gasparian, Fenris Gasher, Nightslayer
Shields: Protector Shield, Dreamcatcher, Ultimus
Items: Warrior's Edge, Time Cookie, Bar of Soap
Browser: Latest version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome Beta

Problem: Sham uses his very irritating gold-stealing special even when MP is drained.
Detail: Sham loses about 45-50% of his MP after using it once, then tends to use it again afterwards. After he is left nearly manaless, he uses his melee attack several times, regaining his Mana slowly. As I've found when his regeneration isn't interrupted, he uses it again at about 200 MP, and does not consume any, and again around 400 and consumes it all. When he is mana drained, he will use the special at his own discretion without consuming or obeying the MP cost at all.
Recurrence: At least 5 battle attempts, it makes defeating him extremely hard as sometimes he uses it two or three times in a row and regains all of his HP and it is without warning so you can't make a solid countering strategy.

By the way, the Undead Zard monster also has a dot in front of his face, kind of like a sight line.

< Message edited by Blank Meta -- 9/26/2008 16:07:40 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 809
9/27/2008 1:35:07   
Z
Fiat Lux

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paladin Dracomancer ( http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=14687992 )

If a Sunray would "explode" from a Light attack then is hit from other attacks (etc. First hit from Reign would kill it, followed by the other 3 hits) the monster will regain health and live.

Flash Version: 9.0.124.0
Browser: IE 7
Players Online: 10202

Additional information: After the unsuccessful explosion, the damage dealt to the Sunray on the same turn bypass elemental modifiers (e.g. the first hit of Reign Plate makes the Sunray explode, the second and third hits of Reign Plate will still deal damage to the Sunray even though you are hitting it for Light damage.)

Ice Burrower's defences don't stop changing when the player uses a class ability now, but it increases continuously without lowering at 95.
Screenshot

< Message edited by Z.324 -- 9/30/2008 8:18:21 >
Post #: 810
10/2/2008 19:15:09   
Knightmare Chaotix

Nothing major to the game, but the Cyberchaun's fireball-ish attack deals damage when it comes out [Far before the first hit of the attack] and a second or two after the second hit instead of when the two fireballs connect with the player character.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 811
10/7/2008 14:23:48   
wereclaw

if you are batteling the wodland pack and the turtle explode at the same time you eare doing an attack it aborts the attack and after that nothing hapened, the "menu" did not show and thre foe did not attack but a new turtle keptkomming towards me, i know it is suposed to but i am saying it was the only thing that did not freeze
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 812
10/8/2008 15:50:58   
DKnight321

I was opening the Magic chests from Balyhoo,then automaticily i battled a frogzard,then he automaticily dies,then i was back at battleon,and that was so again and again...

- Using Pyrite plate + shield,fundead cat and Lavistirias Bow
- Flash Version 9
- Windows XP

"My Soul has been splitted into two parts: Good and Evil"
Post #: 813
10/9/2008 1:49:22   
Houses

I went to Vince's quest with the maze and i couldn't move the ball, I tried everything to move but it didn't. Is this a work in process with all the stuff going on. For the quest all the mouses move backed and forth but not me. Bug???????

I am LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 814
10/12/2008 3:41:37   
knave4567

Shirrig Problem

Okey, When i was attacking him using a bad axe and souvenir T-shirt he also attacks and before he uses his second attack the game will freeze. pls. do something about this
Post #: 815
10/14/2008 3:40:03   
drake_lightsworn

This SS was taken after I had beaten a Zzzzzott (2)

The Swordfish's special activated and finished the battle, but only one Zzzzzott went down... the other one stayed up, pretending it hadn't died. Nothing bad happened, it was just odd.

Oh, don't pay any attention to Konata... She's just dancing to the music... on my start bar xD
AQ MQ  Post #: 816
10/18/2008 14:29:18   
Venus Djinn

http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceburrowerglitchjr4.jpg
I'm presuming this is the correct place, since it's a monster which appears to have a bug - namely its blocking defenses as shown in the picture.
I was fighting an Ice Burrower in the Frostbite Fun round in the Guardian Arena to test my Conflagrant Draketongue and since I wasn't having much luck I changed to Obsidian Cloak and opened the spell menu, expecting it to get stuck out of the ground.
I was quite surprised when it stayed in the ground and its defense kept rising, and I'd guess it would have kept going up. I stopped it at around 1500 and unsurprisingly the attack I used missed.
Enemy: Ice Burrower
Armor: Obsidian Cloak/DoomKnight Armor (it also happened when I cast Solar Incinerator with the latter)
Shield: Winter Shield
Weapon: Conflagrant Draketongue
No pet or guest since I don't like them getting in the way of my attacks.

edit: Eh, looks like I had the same thing as Z did, further up the page. Does that mean I should delete this post?

< Message edited by Venus Djinn -- 10/18/2008 14:31:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 817
10/18/2008 15:40:45   
Chaoelemental

I have 2 bugs

first when I die from the first attk buy a monster in triple challenge, when the second attk its i randomly come alive with 0hp and 0 everything else, It say I "leveled up" [even though I didn't] and says I gained 675xp and I go to the next battle. Then if the monster attks first it happens again or if I attk first i die instantly.

Other one is related to having to raise in against intellect with nerberon. when i epuip mage robes, even though i not aloud to attk if I double click attk [one to open box 2 to attk] it still thinks its a spell and still does dmg anyway

AQ  Post #: 818
10/19/2008 5:21:10   
lord mexico
Banned

I was doing the into the void quest at Dragonspine.
Then i face Carnax with about 5000 hp and everytime i get him on about 75% of his health he dies without me killing him this is a lot of (almost) free exp and gold
AQ DF  Post #: 819
10/19/2008 16:05:43   
Burn Away

quote:

Shirrig - Known screen-freeze when using water attacks against him. Provisionally fixed! (Which means you can report it if you have a problem with it. Full details necessary. What you attacked with, what armour you where wearing, did your pet/guest attack ? What pet/guest did you have ? Did it freeze on your turn or on its ? etc)

I was doing the X marks the spot quest and it happened, so ill report it.

Weapon: Bad Axe level 75, water version
Pet: Snurdle
Guest: Lightning Minion, from Blood wizard robe
Armour: Obsidian Cloak, Nemesis Sheild

I Attacked with the Bad Axe's Special and The first hit landed, then the second hit hit him as he hit me and then it froze

< Message edited by Burn Away -- 10/19/2008 16:07:20 >
AQ  Post #: 820
11/9/2008 8:58:57   
dog chase200

vista
mozilla firefox 3.03
flash 10.0.12.36

during which i was at nightbanes fortress, the alpha dracowolves sometimes stayed alive with half of their current hp from a hit from an undead giant hitting over 300 damage which was more then their hp so they should've died when it healed 50% of my damage, but instead it only took half their hp off and said it healed what amount is half of their hp

ie: Alpha has 155 hp, undead giant does 324. Alpha apparently heals 78 hp and is alive with 78 hp (half of their used to be current) when supposedly it should've died no matter what
Post #: 821
11/27/2008 9:45:47   
higihugo

ancient wyvern attacks with purple. normaly with magic/melee but it says it attack is purple
it has just some wind damage attack but the attack type is purple
i cant post the picture for some reason....
Post #: 822
12/3/2008 3:44:49   
Hakunin

I just fought a L99 alfa dracowolf. It had 40 HP. I hit 60 dmg. It regenerated (50% = 30 HP). After the attack it had 20 HP, though it should have 10.

Not big issue as in next turn it died anyway, but seems a bug.

< Message edited by Hakunin -- 12/21/2008 7:48:46 >
AQ  Post #: 823
12/3/2008 23:03:25   
Deadly the Eternal
Constructive

quote:

this has happened to me many times, i don't think it's a monster bug but as it only occurs when fighting one monster, hence why i'm here.
unless i actively play in the AQ window (not leaving it idle, playing df/another aq window simultaniously, or posting in the forums) when fighting a pheron (lvl 85), the game runs really slow, freezes up, and stops responding.
i have no idea on how long it takes this to happen, i only remember once it freezes up, but it's no longer than thirty minutes.
this has happened to me at least 8 times. character linked on my forum account, using NmP, EoC, AuS and Daimyo pet (no guest or misc item) every time. most recent flash version on every occasion, windows internet explorer ver.06. 1meg broadband connection. recently cleared cash/temp internet files. graphics running medium/low.

I would like to add to this: the Battle Frame Rate for this occurrence drops down to 2 fps (Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4; Flash 10.0.12.36; Vista SP1).

~Deadly the Eternal~

< Message edited by Deadly the Eternal -- 12/3/2008 23:05:31 >
AQ  Post #: 824
12/12/2008 15:35:54   
exgsuntzu

Firefox erm just updated today so newest flash newest xp sp3

Lord Arrgthas deid with 1hp left 0_o

Yep, this is so that you can access the shop. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 12/31/2008 16:09:10 >
AQ  Post #: 825
Page:   <<   < prev  31 32 [33] 34 35   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 33 of 62«<3132333435>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition