Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 7 of 62«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/18/2007 8:23:48   
titan363

in the leprechaun war, i was fighting the twin leprechauns and clicked there speech bubbles.
but if i clicked both, my interface buttons would dissapear, i could not attack, equip or ever flee,

(it was frustrating, i had to exit and try again to log on and can't cuz of server cap.)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 151
3/18/2007 9:37:16   
heeheehee2

when i was fighting o topsy and o turvy they attacked me at same time and my attack menu popped up for a brief moment then disappeared and i couldn't do anything at all
AQ DF  Post #: 152
3/18/2007 17:34:32   
gojira
Banned

when i was fighting a woodland pack the turtle bomb hit me mid attack and my attack ended but my turn didnt...
Post #: 153
3/18/2007 18:24:30   
panthony4

In the new war when u fight O'Know and O'Boy i clicked their text and after the 2d click my battle thing disapeared and i have to restart the whole thing
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 154
3/18/2007 22:30:58   
Jrat

When fighting O'Know and O'Boy after clicking through their text boxes the menu flashes then disappears rendering me unable to continue; this happened both times I tried.
I was using monster claw, primal garb, gauntlet of The'Gallin, wolf and hawk guests, and the leprechaun top hat.

link to the pic

firefox 2.0.0.2
flash player 9.0.28.0

AQ DF  Post #: 155
3/18/2007 23:37:22   
DragonBling
Banned

A weird bug: when facing O'know and O'boy, while weilding the scion sword, necromancer cloak, scion's defender and reign pheonix i clicked on the more button on their speach boxes and then my attack menu disappeared.

Screw it...
Post #: 156
3/19/2007 0:05:54   
Keiha

I'm facing the twins, O' topsey and O' turney and after cliking the two dialog boxes my attack menu disappeared and I have to restart the game.

Werepyre armor
Liquisepter
monster claw shield
and Leperichan top hat
AQ DF  Post #: 157
3/19/2007 14:01:44   
Asenbesen
Honk! Trobbleshooting Legend!

A turtle with a vengeance?
I've stumbled upon a curious bug. When you fight a Woodland Pack and cancel the battle or flee from it, the turtle will continue to come after you, even when you return to town or go to another location. It is invisible then, but you'll still receive fire damage on a regular basis.
Here is a picture of me getting hit while talking to the Moglo Habilis in Paxia: Click
Once you go into another battle, the turtle will give up.

< Message edited by Asenbesen -- 3/19/2007 14:02:38 >
AQ  Post #: 158
3/19/2007 14:30:18   
heeheehee2

ok, for those of you that keep having your attack menu disappear only click one of them, this seems to work and then click the other one after you attack, this way you still get your attacdk menu
AQ DF  Post #: 159
3/21/2007 22:58:46   
joejoe1101

The Shirrig is still freezing my screen.

I was in nightmare plate, mega clover shield, and holding rosethorn.

It was my turn, I attacked normally, and it froze when Shirrig retaliated after the 2nd hit because the 3rd wasn't fast enough.

Please help. I am doing the Zorbak and Safiria challenge, and cannot complete it with my game freezing every time I get to the 3rd castle.
AQ MQ  Post #: 160
3/22/2007 2:35:28   
asiankid

When i was Fighting Orc Horde the attack menu didnt show up and we were just standing there having a staring contest

Signature removed. No sigs here please.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 3/27/2007 11:03:10 >
AQ DF  Post #: 161
3/22/2007 19:56:38   
Hazeyes

Hi.
I'm fighting a shirrig as I cross over on the Island toget the chest bonus on I started out Lolia where the guy in the hammok is and
my game froze. I have the similar situation as asiankid or more like joejoe1101

Why does the Game start me as a new player I leave the game with 15 MP and 15 HP and then when I start game again I have to always check because I find out the Hard way that I only have 2 HP and 2 MP? This is frustrating!
AQ  Post #: 162
3/22/2007 21:35:10   
skyboy59

Woodland turtle freezes game when it booms lol

anyways, have it paralyzed (frozen might do same, i didnt try it) and then let turtle run up and explode (while it is still your turn) then when you attack, it will freeze game
AQ  Post #: 163
3/27/2007 10:56:43   
Feliath

Still having trouble with Shirrig. I was doing Haunted House with Lich, Bad-Axe, NMS, FGM, and King B.U.R.P. Bad-Axe did its special and the Shirrig got all mixed up between the hits and then KB went out and did his attack while Shirrig was coming forward. Really bizzare.
AQ DF  Post #: 164
3/27/2007 22:36:24   
Atlam

fighting wolfwing, i do 24 damage w RUB and a message says regen 50% of attack but he only regens 1 HP. This happens for 5-7 turns then stops.

I was using, NMP, NMS, Head of radius dragon, fairy godmother, guardian angel and RUB. Strange thing is that it should regen 12 Hp instead of one.

< Message edited by atlamila23 -- 3/27/2007 22:40:21 >
AQ DF  Post #: 165
3/28/2007 20:08:23   
dess1313

in the duke of hazZard
the pic in the description is the normal zard green color, not orange like the new zard is
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 166
3/30/2007 7:15:23   
hotone10524

When the Sirens from the new pirate class are frozen, the boat you are standing on, "freezes" as well. did not know if it was intentional that the boat changed color too.
AQ  Post #: 167
3/30/2007 13:23:58   
Gus.

i was fighting in the pirate quest and i fought a lv 20 fire ants that had 2700hp, i mean, ts the level 70 one, exept i was writen as level 20, with the lv 20 rewards

That's because it is the level 20 one. The monsters for the Pirate Class Quests are excceedingly weak for higher level players. The 2700 hp comes from the fact that fire ants are still hp scaled.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 3/30/2007 13:27:08 >
Post #: 168
3/30/2007 22:49:28   
The army soldier
Banned!

ok i took the "Talk like a pirate day quiz" and i answered a question wrong so he sent me over. then i fought a seadog. now it's flashing around and the attack spell and all of those are flashing. and i can't stop attacking. and i die then take a potion and it says *28. and now all my stats are gone too
AQ DF  Post #: 169
3/31/2007 18:57:25   
Xanner

This is Strange,in the Guardian arena i was figthing Zadd,then i died,and a Golem hit me when i was diyng,then the Reaper Comes and Dissapears and i appear in SKRAELING DESERT!!!! Fighting Zadd,after i attacked a golem Hit me then i come back to the reaper normally,but,the most strange of all is that i was in the Skraeling Desert!Like the Bio. of Zadd!!
AQ  Post #: 170
4/1/2007 8:30:19   
Yanisa35

A small one...
In the hounted house, the Dreaded Hood's face does not appear.
Here's the error I found: .../monster-hood-head.swf NOT FOUND
Here you go!!
AQ  Post #: 171
4/1/2007 11:35:27   
Lazer erazer

[bug 1]
It happened for me today, that I killed two kind of green slimish sphere-like enemies (anyone remember how they're called?), and my truffle reanimated hit after that enemy played the death animation. It also blocked an attack and was now finally alive. Beside the fact that killing the other guy makes it dead forever, the triggered one stayed alive after the fight.

[bug 2]
Another bug happening to me just now is when I fight against that "Snake" Level 30 from the mousehole in the inn, which I started "whipping" at. Maybe my gecko armour + wooden shield I was using exploited that after dealing 7 damage my avatar is right standing upright without moving at all. The game froze, of course. (It would be the turn of my Guest... *sigh*)
Post #: 172
4/1/2007 17:20:45   
MachoMango

I justed battled a Am-Bush (lv 100) outside my house, Obviously it got first turn but it hit me twice! (Total of six hits)

Its happening all the time now! Please help!

< Message edited by MachoMango -- 4/2/2007 17:22:17 >
AQ DF  Post #: 173
4/2/2007 14:21:46   
ultrajesper2

I wil not kill the pirate, but when i go out, i still fight the pirate.
I can only quit the when start fighten a other monster

First of all, if we cannot understand you, we cannot help. I would guess, however, that you refer to the pirate class quest, specifically what happens if you flee from Ratliver or Anchorhand. Secondly, signature removed. No sigs allowed here.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 4/2/2007 14:54:34 >
AQ  Post #: 174
4/2/2007 21:58:07   
Venom22582

ATTACK OF THE GIANTS!!!!

http://i14.tinypic.com/30ij2c2.jpg
AQ MQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Monster Bugs - read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 7 of 62«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition