Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Necromantress

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Necromantress
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/26/2006 20:39:17   
Ninja Paladin
Lost, Wandering Goddess

Necromantress

Location: Pumpkin Pi Bomber, The Vampire Tower, Hot Plot, Friday The 13th III, Finale!, The Necromantress, The Gate Keeper, Artix vs. The Undead, Necropolis: Last Stand, Spy Saga: Beach War

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Pumpkin Pi Bomber

Necromantress: I must say <Class>,... I'm surprised that you and your friends defeated my army of Pumpkin golems.
Necromantress: Necromantress! With an... "ess".
Necromantress: Just a girl? Hmpph! I am the high Necromantress of the Shadowscythe.
Necromantress: As all will soon find out, the Darkness is inevitable. When the Darkness comes... the Shadowscythe will rule this world!
Necromantress: Hahahahaha! Said like a true hero. You and your little blue pet there...
Necromantress: Well, it has been nice chatting but I have souls to steal and a new army of undead to...
Necromantress: Excellent timing Jack. You know Jack makes the most excellent Pumpkin Pies. He can make pies as long as he has mana.
Necromantress: Oh my, this is going to get messy... I best leave you to your dessert. Enjoy!

The Vampire Tower

Necromantress: You’ll need my help if you want to get to the castle, hero.
Necromantress: The situation has changed slightly since then. But never mind that, if you want to save Amityvale and your little friend Thursday…
Necromantress: … then you will have to help me.
Necromantress: No, you can’t. The fog won’t let you pass, but if you do as I ask then I will force the fog to let you go safely through to the castle.
Necromantress: A simple favor for a <Class> of your power. A number of the werewolves of Doomwood have gotten lost in the fog.
Necromantress: Stupid Creatures that they are, they can’t find their way out. They are attacking any that run across them.
Necromantress: I would just allow them to starve but time is of the essence. Go to the fog exactly where I tell you and destroy one of the miserable beasts.
Necromantress: Return to me when you are finished and I will fulfill my end of our bargain.

Necromantress: Well done hero. I am a Necromantress of my word. You may now pass through the fog. Goodbye <Character>… for now.

Hot Plot

Necromantress: Cleverly disguised? They're on fire... all of them are on fire. How is that "cleverly disguised"?

Necromantress: I have to admit, Xan, it takes an amazing amount of power to cast an illusion of an army of that size.
Necromantress: They really all seem to be aligned with Light instead of Fire. I'm impressed.

Necromantress: Don't lose your focus, Xan. Once we are done here you may return to your obsession with the blue mage...
Necromantress: ... and I will return to my plans in Amityvale. You know the plan. Your minions distract the heroes, drain their energy and resources...
Necromantress: ... then my undead army joins your forces and together they lay waste to Falconreach once and for all.
Necromantress: Finally, we retrieve the Hatchling for Lord Sepulchure and claim our rewards.

Necromantress: Do not fear. Even if our combined forces fall to <Character>, our new powerful servants will finish the job!
Necromantress: These pathetic heroes are too tired to put up any kind of fight. Falconreach is doomed!
Necromantress: ...
Necromantress: ... Any chance we can turn down the heat in here?

Necromantress: No I can't! I have terrible hood-hair right now. How about a glass of water?

Necromantress: *sigh* Nevermind.

Friday The 13th III, Finale!

Necromantress: Not quite all of them, <Character>.

Necromantress: Zorbak... hockey masks? That's just... silly.

Necromantress: I hoped that the combined armies would finish you and the other heroes, but I supposed that driving you mad is just as good.

Necromantress: Insane, or not, It is time to finish this. You've spend all of your time and energy defeating my army of the undead...
Necromantress: And XAN's minions, disguised as light monsters...

Necromantress: ... Yes, and Xan and I have each prepared a special challenge for you. ROTGUT, PRO PAIN, come finish off this fool.

Necromantress: Amazing, s/he defeated BOTH of them?!?! How did s/he find the strength?

Necromantress: Sepulchure will be... unhappy... with our faliure.

Necromantress: ...Very well. I don't know what you're up to Xan, but if you want to take the blame, be my guest.

The Necromantress

Necromantress: I must say <Class>… I’m surprised that you and your friend defeated my army of undead minions.
Necromantress: Necromantress! With an… “ess”.
Necromantress: …This girl’?!?? Hmph! I am the most powerful Necromantress in the entire Necropolis. I aced all my finals.
Necromantress: Yes. Necropolis is home to the largest school of necromancy on the face of Lore, and I was the top student.
Necromantress: Hahahaha! Said like a true hero. You and your little blue pet there….
Necromantress: Well, it has been nice chatting but I have souls to steal and a new army of undead to…
Necromantress: Excellent timing Alpha. hero, I’d like you to met my senior project… the Alpha Abomination! I made him myself!
Necromantress: I must run, heroes, good to see you. Alpha…. take them to school!

The Gate Keeper

Necromantress: As you desire... master.
Necromantress: (thinking) ... Just so long as you hold up your end of the bargain... and return my brother to me.

Artix vs. The Undead

Necromantress: This time I will finish these heroes.
Necromantress: Edgar? But If I place his spirit in... the risk...
Necromantress: ...Yes Master. It will be done.

Vayle: YOU... YOU ANIMALS!
Vayle: You destroyed my brother! I have kept his spirit safe in his spiritcrystal for YEARS... ever since... that night!
Vayle: I was so close to getting Noxus to teach me to bring him back...
Vayle: but I used his spirit to animate that undead and you DESTROYED HIM and THE SPIRITCRYSTAL!
Vayle: Now his spirit is gone... forever! It's all your fault!

Vayle: NO! YOU LIE! I LOVED my brother Edgar, and YOU destroyed him... I HATE you, Artix. I HATE YOU!!!
Vayle: Noxus was right. I should have destroyed you when I had the chance.
Vayle: I was holding back because of what happened when we were children, but that's over now...
Vayle: I will avenge my brother if it is the last think I do. You will pay... BOTH OF YOU WILL PAY!

Necropolis: Last Stand

Necromantress: Yes, Master Noxus?
Necromantress: The Strangeknight is the living embodiment of my HATRED of Artix and <Character>!
Necromantress: I will set my creations on them and get back to producing soldiers for as long as I can.
Necromantress: They will PAY!

Necromantress: Greetings, fools! Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the end of your lives.
Necromantress: Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about the army that we built for Sepulchure.
Necromantress: Once we destroy all of Falconreach's heroes, then we will have plenty of raw.. *ahem* materials... to build a new army even stronger than the last.
Necromantress: I should thank you all for saving us the trip and bringing your bodies straight to Necromancy University!
Necromantress: Through the generous donations of your lives...
Necromantress: ...this school of necromancy will be able to mold a new generation of young corruptible minds!

If you have not completed Artix vs. The Undead
Necromantress: THAT is where you are WRONG, <Character>!
Necromantress: The Strangeknight is my newest creation, forged of my own hatred for you!
Necromantress: You have the honor of being its first victims! I promise you, I'll use every last part of your bodies in my next creation!

If you have completed Artix vs. The Undead
Necromantress: It saves me having to hunt you two down like the dogs you are.
Necromantress: SILENCE!!!
Necromantress: You're not worthy to speak his name! You destroyed my brother now I'll destroy you with my Strangeknight.
Necromantress: You have the honor of being its first victims. I promise you, I'll use every last part of your bodies in my next creation.
Necromantress: I built it using all of my hatred for you two, and it will ensure that Noxus' plans continue.
Necromantress: ...Maybe he knows a way to summon my brother's spirit back from the other side. He PROMISED ME he would help me.
Necromantress: All I have to do is destroy you!

Spy Saga: Beach War

Necromantress: Amazing, s/he defeated BOTH of them?!?! How did s/he find the strength?
Necromantress: Sepulchure will be... unhappy... with our failure.
Necromantress: ...Very well. I don't know what you're up to Xan, but if you want to take the blame, be my guest.

Also See: Lady Vayle

Thanks to
-- Kay De.
-- Windy.
-- margus20000 for the dialogue.
-- Stephen Nix for the rewrite.
-- Voodoo Master for dialogues, locations and image.
-- Azan for corrections.

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 2/22/2023 22:49:58 >
AQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Necromantress
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition