Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= August 19th Status Update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 19th Status Update
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/20/2011 10:37:46   
rajkumar

i hope update come fast because i am really excited to see the new creation of epic duel creators. And i can wait for another week also because if they take time they will make a better update next week.
AQW Epic  Post #: 76
8/20/2011 10:44:29   
Midnightsoul

guys, stop it, seriously. does it REALLY matter THAT much?!?! if u think ur whole life is on that release, ur wrong. we already got one release, good enough. anyways, designing is not easy and titan is trying to fix some lag which if we wait, the update can be better
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
8/20/2011 11:04:23   
TrollMaster
Banned

^Stop what lol. They have been doing this since gamma started! This game isnt worth half the money we put into it...
Post #: 78
8/20/2011 11:08:03   
Feral Ninja

Lol, delayed again? How is that not surprising?

Anyway, those guns and auxs look freaking awesome! :D

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
8/20/2011 11:08:46   
One Winged Angel1357

Troll does it really matter before gamma it was an update once every two weeks maybe even once a month now you guys complain when we do once every two weeks to a month frankly i got used to it becuase waiting for those updates ussally the longer teh wait the better the release now its like playing yatzee one dice roll at a time.

~OWA, Still enjoying Epicduel
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 80
8/20/2011 11:09:57   
Womba

quote:

^Stop what lol. They have been doing this since gamma started! This game isnt worth half the money we put into it...

Than don't pay for it. It's as simple as that.
DF AQW  Post #: 81
8/20/2011 11:19:38   
Thylek Shran

Nice to see the lag nearly gone.

Old Fortune City looks like a cavern but that won´t fit to the story
of a down sunken city. There still would be open sky when looking
up.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 82
8/20/2011 12:43:54   
TrollMaster
Banned

@OWA Lol the longer the wait the better the release? Since when was there a decent release that satisfied atleast half of the ed community?
Post #: 83
8/20/2011 12:47:23   
Wraith

^Delta. Half the comunity are TLMs, noticed? And everyone got Hazard Heart. All of levels 30+ were happy. Under-30s don't spend enough time on the game, so they don't get as much as those who do.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
8/20/2011 13:08:27   
One Winged Angel1357

@Troll read what Lord said and in reality that should be the case if its a two week in teh making non delayed release thats 14 days of work toward new things, bug fixxes and lag reduction if its delayed some of that two weeks is spent on fixxing whatever went wrong but still you could fit more into that release

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 85
8/20/2011 15:06:04   
Yo son

balance update is already here, so, i don't really care that much about the delay on this update.
Post #: 86
8/20/2011 15:31:20   
rej

did they have to steal the stars wars: the clone wars animation?

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
8/20/2011 20:23:32   
DilZZZ

Um.....No non varium weps?
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
8/20/2011 20:51:45   
T.600

@above: They said that there would be varium and credit-only weapons. That means that there will be non-varium weapons amongst the new auxillaries and guns :P.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
8/20/2011 21:04:22   
edwardvulture

Seems like they arn't just energy anymore, probably gonna be some physical weapons.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
8/21/2011 0:23:55   
Goony
Constructive!

I was going to come here and say a few things, but meh I only have one thing to say!

Eligium

Can't wait, looks great ;)

Have fun and take care was fun while it lasted, my money will be better spent elsewhere!

Cyas :)
Epic  Post #: 91
8/21/2011 1:56:50   
theBatMan

I find it strange that the balance update didn't really balance anything. It just made things worse for BH and things better for TLM.
Why is that?
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 92
8/22/2011 19:49:53   
edwardvulture

The balance update buffed nearly everything, so I wouldn't say it made bh worse because the only move that got nerfed in there was massacre.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 93
8/22/2011 19:51:48   
One Winged Angel1357

i like waiting for this update during my wait ive made 15 builds(thats alot for a F2P) and i was even told by a Varium player im a challenging F2P so lets hope theres a better gun for me then Desert Blaster in this set
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
8/22/2011 21:04:41   
Zean Zapple

LOL the white auxiliary and sidearm match my colors! Needless to say I'l be getting them ^_^ Very well done ED artists.
Epic  Post #: 95
8/23/2011 0:06:05   
Retrosaur

OneWinged how'd you get the varium hairstyle? Vendbot sellback?
AQW Epic  Post #: 96
8/23/2011 0:16:35   
Zean Zapple

@hypedxlord, OWA has two things varium: Hairstyle and Faction.

That's all... He is still 100% F2P
Epic  Post #: 97
8/23/2011 0:43:43   
kaiseryeux21

as a a player, all these guns and aux are pretty good. especially that some of the items are credit only. but we really have something to look forward to every week. i do understand that all these problems are out of the dev's hands but i can't see any reason why they can't release the new items. i've been playing ED since it started (although im not a founder) and i do hope the staff will fixed these problems as soon as possible.
DF Epic  Post #: 98
8/23/2011 7:42:06   
Drakadh

@kaiseryeux21

Agreed, I was discussing this with my friend Ed. I seen this type of problem before, why cant they just update the game?
AQW Epic  Post #: 99
8/23/2011 8:19:48   
Fay Beeee

Well for all those that are leaving.
Good bye. I wish you all the best.

For those of us that are staying. IMO, I think that once lag (adobe) problems have been sorted, ED will 'ROCK'. :)
The problems that were caused by adobe, have taken a lot of time and hard work, that would have been spent working for the game updates.

We have a new future coming. One which I am looking forward to.
Remember that there has been (in the background) also a lot of work for the future.

So now I wait and look forward. Waiting costs nothing and gives time to sort out builds, build up credit and for real life. :)

Have fun , all of us that decide to stay.

If you want to flame me for my opinions, please do so in pm's. :)

Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= August 19th Status Update
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition