Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quests - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2012 17:45:39   
Dracolich Rider

In the quest "Light in The Dark" you see a different cutscene if you're a werewolf.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
9/21/2012 4:19:11   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

Light in the Darkness!

Location: Today's Events » Light in the Dark! (The orb hunt continues!)

«Scene: Granemor, Outer walls»

Guard: Thank you, «You». Those ogres would have crushed us if you hadn't been here to help.
«You»: Always happy to fight off a horde of rampaging monsters.
Guard: I'm still not convinced you're not evil though. I've got my eye on you, «You».
«You»: I've kind of started to expect tha-
Kamui: «You»? Hello, «You»? You're not in the restroom or anything now, are you?
«You»: Kamui? Is that you? Wait... is this thing even on?
Guard: Who are you-
«You»: Hello! Kamui? DO I HAVE TO SHOUT TO BE HEARD?
Guard: ..No, I can hear you just fine.
«You»: Okay, think think... how did he say this thing worked?

Earlier, in Kamui's laboratory...

Kamui: «You», before you go, would you mind taking these devices with you?
«You»: ...What do they do?
Kamui: They're a simple set of communication devices. This attaches to your ear, and can let me talk to you no matter where you are.
«You»: And the other one?
Kamui: Put that on your wrist, and you can either view things on the screen there, or it'll project an image for things that need to be shown in a larger field of view.
Kamui: It also has a speaker for if others need to hear what's being said.
Kamui: You SHOULD be able to send messages just by focusing on sending the message. If need be though, just press the button here on the earpiece.
«You»: It's not going to fry my brain, is it?
Kamui: Oh no. We got that bug out in beta testing.
«You»: ...On the earpiece or the wrist one?
Kamui: Yes.

«Scene: Back in present time, Granemor...»

«You»: Right, the button.
«You»: Kamui? Is that you?
Kamui: Yes, it's me. I repeat, are you in the bathroom or doing anything urgent right now? I promise not to look at the screen if you are!
«You»: Actually, I was just finishing something up. Why?
Kamui: ...I'm not going to ask for elaboration on that. Anyways, here's the thing.
Kamui: After hearing about the Numbered Beasts and how they're trying to get the Elemental Orbs, I managed to make an upgrade to my LSN.
«You»: What's a lyssan?
Kamui: It's what you do when someone's talking to you, now hush.
«You»: No, I mean that lyssan thing you said you updated.
Kamui: Oh, it's the Lorian Scanner Network.. LSN for short. I've got it set up to scan for anomalies on the planet.
«You»: Wait, you can do that? Did you find anything?
Kamui: I did actually. The Fire Orb seems to have dropped off the map, but I AM seeing what looks like the Light Orb somewhere in Darkovia. I think it's in Lycan territory.
«You»: ...Light orb in Darkovia? Fancy that.
Kamui: Wait, is that...? Hmm, that's interesting.
«You»: ...Why do I have the feeling that something incredibly awful is going to happen?
Kamui: It's incredibly odd. I'm showing another version of the Light Orb's energy signature. But this one is MOVING.

«After a quick pause»

«You» (simultaneously): ...Zardspit.
Kamui (simultaneously): Ah! It must be one of the Beasts!
«You»: Good thing I'm already in the neighborhood.

«Scene: Darkovia»
    1 BATTLE: Vampire Warrior
    3 BATTLES: Werewolf Warrior

Full Heal after battles #2 and #4

1 BATTLE: Lightcan
    Full Heal
Kamui: Interesting. Either Constantin's putting something new in the brightwolf chow, or he's doing something new with his soldiers.
«You»: Light Orb?
Kamui: That'd be my first guess, especially given the energy readings I'm getting. I'd need a sample to confirm it though. Mind bringing me back a doggie bag?

«A Werewolf enters the scene.»

Werewolf: *mutters* Hmm? What is «You» doing here? His majesty did not send for him.
Kamui: You know, if you play your cards right you might not even need to fight him.
«You»: *mutters* I know!
Werewolf: Know what?
Kamui: Smooth, «You». Remember, those big fluffy ears are pretty good at picking up sound. They can hear you when you're that loud. Better hope you can charm your way out of this.
«You»: Er...

«Non-Werewolf dialogue»

Charisma Check!
    Can you use your powers of persuasion to get by the werewolf?
    Difficulty: 91
    Stat Used: Charisma

«If you fail the roll»

«You»: Er... I come bearing gifts for...
      «You»: I mean I just left my armor in...
      «You»: I represent the guard union...
      «You»: You aren't buying this at all, are you?
      Werewolf: Not really no.
      «You»: Want to just cut to the chase?
      Werewolf: Please.

1 BATTLE: Alpha Werewolf
      Full Heal

Dialogue continues below.
      «If you succeed the roll -- For all subraces except Human»

«You»: I know you aren't expecting me, but I have news of an impending attack.
      Werewolf: And you're telling us about it? You're really betraying your own kind?
      «You»: I never said it was my kind that was going to attack. You know what they say, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
      Werewolf: Are you saying we're weak?
      «You»: No. I'm saying this is bigger than just Darkovia and your kind needs to know what's happening.
      Werewolf: ...

«The Werewolf leaves the scene.»

«If you succeed the roll -- For Human subrace»

Werewolf: Really?? That's wonderful news! You must tell the King at once! Quickly, come with me!

«Werewolf subrace dialogue»

Werewolf: Eh, I guess it really doesn't matter. His majesty would call you sooner or later to discuss strategy.
    Kamui: Oh right, you're a part of his pack. That should hopefully save us some trouble.
    «You»: Strategy? For what?
    Werewolf: Our kind has done something wonderful! He... has forbidden us to speak of it out here. *sigh*
    Werewolf: You'll find out when you go inside.

«Scene: Lycan Lair. Lycans are being infused with the Light Orb's power under supervision of the Were-King.»

Alpha Were: Impressive work as always, sire.
Were-King: Hmph. The process is still too slow. If those wretched undead or hybrids catch wind of this too soon...

«You enter the scene.»

«You»: *muttering* Yes, of course I'm inside the lair.
«You»: *muttering* No, I am NOT going to steal a tuft of fur! ...Because they'd notice me, that's why! ...Oh sure that's easy for you to-

«Constantin and the Alpha Were turn to face you.»

«You»: Um... Hi?

«If you are of Human subrace, proceed directly to dialogue below.»

«Non-Human / Non-Werewolf dialogue»

«'!' appears above the Alpha Were.»

Alpha Were: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't give you a one way ticket to nowhere for stepping in here?
    Kamui: He DOES know you can likely stomp him into the ground, right, «You»?
    «You»: Well for starters, I think I could take you.
    Alpha Were: WHAT? You insolent little-
    «Werewolf subrace dialogue»

«'!' appears above the Alpha Were.»

Alpha Were: Sire, I know you hold «You» in high regard, but under the circumstances I must object to this course of action.
    Alpha Were: I would be far better suited to lead the assault when the time comes.
    «You»: Well actually, I-
    Soldier: Uh, boss? «You» ranks you. You sure you want to say that right in front of-
    Kamui: You do? Huh. My files must be out of date.
    Alpha Were: No no! Certainly not! I would never be so... heh....
    Alpha Were: I'm going to be doing KP for a week, aren't I?
    Soldier: It's possible, sir.
Kamui: Hey! Hero! Listen! Remember why you're here? Yellow orb, about the size of a melon... about two metres in front of you?
Were-King: You're here for the orb then?
Kamui: He's got your number. No point in lying to him.
«You»: ...Yes.
Alpha Were: Ha! You really think we would hand over such a powerful artifact?
Kamui: Eh, it was a long shot. You could always try fighting them for it.
Were-King: ...I'm only going to ask this once, «You». Whose voice is that?
Kamui: He can hear me??? Interest- I. mean... I'm... the little voice in «You»'s head.
«You»: ???
Kamui: *whisper* just play along.
«You»: ...er... Quiet you. How many times do I have to tell you to go play with the voices in Shii's head instead of bothering me??

«Bright light begins to illuminate the lair.»

«You»: Oh... that's not good.
Guard: What the? Who are you??
Kamui: Ooh, data spike! Things are getting even more interesting.
Alpha Were: Did it just get brighter in here?
Guard: There's more of them??
«You»: Listen, your majesty. I'm not the only one looking for that orb. There are some very dangerous creatures hunting them too, and this light means one of them is getting close.
Guard 2: Don't let them through!
Alpha Were: Sire...
Guard 2: Where are they coming from??
Guard: Light doesn't hurt them! Call back the new soldiers!
«You»: Please, I need to make sure that orb is safe.
Guard 2: They're going inside!
Kamui: I think you'll have to deal with these guys first.
    4 BATTLES
    Cyclops
    Adalon
    Paladin Artillery
    Light Dragon

Full Heal after battles #2 and #4

1 BATTLE: Uvee
    Full Heal
Luminous Wyrm: Victory is mine, "king". Surrender the orb and I might let your pack live.

«The Were-King turns to face the direction of the Luminous Wyrm's voice.»

Were-King: That thing dares threaten me in my own home??

«The Were-King throws the Light Orb which lands onto the Alpha-Were's paw.»

Were-King: Watch over that. I have a monster to fillet.

«He leaves the scene.»

Alpha Were: I am NOT missing this.

«The Alpha Were leaves the scene as well, passing the Light Orb to the Lightcan in the process. A burst of light can be seen.»

Were-King: That pathetic trick isn't going to save you!

«The Lightcan passes the Light Orb over to the Soldier still in the lair, before leaving as well...»

Soldier: Oh come on!

«With a few quick glances between you and the chaos outside with a few short bursts of light in between, the Lycan leaves the Light Orb on the ground and leaves the scene as well, leaving you all alone with the Light Orb in the lair!»

«You»: Did they really just?
Kamui: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, «You». Just take the orb and get out of here.
«You»: Yeah, I suppose you're-

«THWACK! As you recover from that whack, you find yourself on the ground, struck by an ambushing Uvee.»

«You»: Wha-

«The scene fades to black. As you recover, the light that filled the lair before is now gone, and so is the Light Orb...»

Kamui: Yes! You got up again! My M-Oxen resuscitation device is a success!
«You»: What hit me?
Kamui: Giant humanoid arms with a floating orb for a torso? Obviously artificial in nature and meant for brute force. I can make you something like it, if you'd like.
Kamui: I'm just sorry I didn't see it sooner. All the ambient Light energy must have masked its presence from the sensors.
«You»: Great... now those beasts have two orbs. And this had been such a good day too.
Light in the Darkness

Spells
  • Radiant Rampage
  • Radiant Rampage
  • Radiant Rampage
  • Radiant Rampage
  • Guardian Lumen Ruin
  • Radiant Rampage
  • Radiant Rampage
  • Ztarlight Zlaughter
  • Radiant Rampage
  • Guardian Lumen Ruin

Pets
  • Lightcan
  • Lightcan
  • Lightcan
  • Lightcan
  • Lightcan
  • Lightcan
  • Lightcan
  • Lightcan
  • Lightcan
  • Lightcan

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Existence of werewolf subrace dialogue mentioned by Dracolich Rider. Human subrace dialogues thanks to Lord Inioch and Darren.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/21/2012 10:36:40 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 77
    9/21/2012 9:50:51   
    Lord Inioch

quote:

At the first part after winning the Charisma check on my character that is neither Werewolf, Vampire, Werepyre och Dracopyre I got another dialog instead:

Werewolf: Really?? That's wonderful news! You must tell the King at once! Quickly, come with me!

And the second part skipped entirely and went from

«You»: Um... Hi?

to

Kamui: Hey! Hero! Listen! Remember why you're here? Yellow orb, about the size of a melon... about two metres in front of you?

Hope it helps :)
    Got this as well. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/21/2012 10:28:33 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
    9/21/2012 9:58:44   
    Darren

quote:

Whackybeans: The non-Werewolf dialogue you posted isn't what I got, so I'm guessing it appears when you're a Vampire/Werepyre/Dracopyre. Here's what I got as a Human...

CHA check difficulty of 61 for Humans instead of 91.

«If you fail the roll»
    Same as other races.

«If you succeed the roll»

Werewolf: Really? That's wonderful news! You must tell the King at once! Quickly, come with me!

And the other subrace section is totally skipped, including the "«'!' appears above the Alpha Were.»" (unless I'm just not seeing it).

EDIT: Lord Inioch just beat me to posting this... Oh well!

Got this. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/21/2012 10:28:13 >
    AQ  Post #: 79
    9/23/2012 14:56:03   
      Ianthe
     formerly In Media Res

quote:

I'm going through the Kindred quest. Here's the new random monsters:

Fire
    Ice
    Light
    Darkness
    Water
    Energy
    Wind
    Earth
    Got this. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/4/2012 10:32:18 >
    AQ  Post #: 80
    9/30/2012 5:03:37   
    Abaraa

quote:

Now,in the Sea Fiend Quest,you fight CloudZards according to your level.For example if you're level 132,you fight level 120 CloudZards.
    I have the monster pool already thanks to IMR. Will update it when I get around to it, since that quest entry will be slightly polished up when I edit it. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/30/2012 7:02:40 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 81
    10/1/2012 4:41:45   
      Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

Fairwind Spring has a small typo.

quote:

Sarah Renee: Greetings Traveler. This is Fairwind Spring. For many years my people have come her to find themselves.

here
    Done. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/1/2012 5:18:56 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 82
    10/1/2012 15:11:46   
      Ianthe
     formerly In Media Res

quote:

I updated the Water Orb quest in the Temple of Hope. It now has the latest Aquella and Jacques guest, and the new Trench Axe.

Monster list:

8 random monsters (same mosnter list as the Sea Fiend quest)

4 Sea Squirts

2 Vagarans
      Level 0-37: Vagaran (7)
      Level 38-61: Vagaran (38)
      Level 62-83: Vagaran (62)
      Level 84-111: Vagaran (84)
      Level 112-126: Vagaran (112)
      Level 127-131: Vagaran (127)
      Level 132+: Vagaran (132)

And a partridge in a pe-- I mean, a Sea Fiend boss battle:
      Level 0-19: Sea Fiend (0)
      Level 20-39: Sea Fiend (20)
      Level 40-59: Sea Fiend (40)
      Level 60-79: Sea Fiend (60)
      Level 80-99: Sea Fiend (80)
      Level 100-119: Sea Fiend (100)
      Level 120-139: Sea Fiend (120)
      Level 140+: Sea Fiend (140)

Also, I made some minor graphical changes to the Temple of Hope, since I needed to update it anyway. It should now be easier to follow the "Quest for the Elemental Orbs" in the correct order.
    Got this. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/4/2012 10:32:49 >
    AQ  Post #: 83
    10/6/2012 10:38:18   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

Taladosian Relics!
    The Power of Psionics!

Thorne and Zephyros are inside the museum of Deren, deep in discussion.

«Scene: Deren Museum. You may skip the cutscene at anytime, directly to where you jump into the waters of Talados.»

Thorne: I am not entirely sure how that is better, old friend. The point of our efforts is to protect the remnants of Taladosian civilization, not simply thwart Valencia Surehunter and her father.
    Zephyros: Of course it is. We're lucky if what we've discovered is just ONE-TENTH of what those ruins contain, and we need this to continue. Thwarting the Surehunters is just icing.
    Zephyros: Unfortunately, we both have duties that are deeper than just to Talados, and you know that as well as I do.
    Thorne: But we are supposed to preserve history... not hide it away for none to see.
    Zephyros: We've been out of school a long time, Thorne, but look around you! Look at this museum! You can't believe I ENJOY this plan. It's the best compromise I could manage to wrangle.
    Zephyros: Think of it as cataloging the items for inventory. If we can find a way to display them publicly, they will be.
    Zephyros: If not, they remain in a private collection that can be viewed with prior arrangement and appropriate security measures.
    Thorne: Well, what about Kalanyr or one of the other magi? Couldn't we just add additional protections to the ruins? Keeping it as a living museum of Talados has even greater appeal to me...
    Zephyros: There are always people capable of getting around them, and protections will always fail in time. Isn't that how WE get in? We'd just be putting the problem off for another day.
    Zephyros: But they are just necessary aspects of creation. This is not wanton carnage, Thorne. It is calculated action to protect Lore.
    Thorne: I suppose so... but it might also buy enough time that we can address the concerns we both share.
    Zephyros: And it would also buy time for the secrets of Talados to fall into the hands of those who would use them for financial gain - or worse, power.

«As the screen fades to black, elsewhere on Deren...»

???: I really hope this is important. My current... job... is fairly time-sensitive.
    Jhan: Genoclysm, my fabulous neighbor! I trust you are having a wonderful day!
    Genoclysm: You... did actually have a reason for calling me here, didn't you?
    Jhan: The worst innkeeper has good ears, and as you can see, mine are much more fabulous than most. And the best innkeeper can anticipate and provide exactly what their guests desire.
    Genoclysm: ...
    Jhan: One of the Knights you were asking about is within. A bit of an unusual sort...
    Genoclysm: "Unusual"? Coming from you, that's... more than slightly alarming.
    Jhan: The point, my impatient friend, is I heard him saying that he had forgotten something important for a device, and was trying to figure out how to cover for the fact.
    Jhan: I thought it might be fabulously neighborly to let you know that were you to make yourself available to him, you might find him a font of information...
    Genoclysm: That... that actually sounds helpful. You may have saved me a lot of trouble.
    Jhan: Naturally. Nothing but the best service from the most fabulous innkeeper in Deren.

«The scene fades to black and switches to the Deren Museum, with you joining in on the converstation between Zephyros and Thorne.»

«You»: Does anyone want to give me a short version of what exactly this all means?

«Zephyros turns to face you.»

Thorne: We are glad you could come, «You». We have a bit of a sticky situation, as I am sure the Loremaster explained.

«Nel enters the scene.»

Nel: Was someone just talking about me? My ears are burning worse than when I have sunburn.
    «You»: They meant Loremaster Falerin, actually. He stopped by Battleon to see me.
    Nel: Oh yes. That's right. They did tell me they had sent him after you.
    «You»: And he explained a little bit. Not that I am sure I understand how Valencia is such a problem, but it must be pretty important if you're sending messages via the Demipower Express.
    Nel: Valencia is not a bad person...
    Zephyros: Says you.
    Nel: Valencia is not a bad person, but she is driven by fiscal motives. And the Surehunters are just the tip of the iceberg.
    Thorne: Once the Surehunters gain access to Talados, the floodgate will have been opened.
    Zephyros: Every wannabe archaeologist with a shovel and pail and every two-bit treasure hunter will descend upon the city en masse. Nothing brings out gold lust - and amateurs- like the discovered lost city.
    «You»: ...Aren't the two of you archaeologists?
    Thorne: Yes, but we are anything but amateurs.
    Nel: No, indeed not. Your transcripts are most impressive.
    Zephyros: And two bits? Please. I'm at LEAST a six-bit treasure hunter, if not a whole piece of eight.
    Zephyros: Look, this memorial set the Taladosians made is far from the only thing we hope to find in those ruins.
    Thorne: The Taladosians were unusual in their approach to science and magic. Carnax alone should tell you that...
    Zephyros: And their psionic abilities are unlike anything we've seen, COMPLETELY different from traditional Lorian elemental magic.
    Zephyros: Proper archaeology takes time - time to be accurate and thorough and document EVERYTHING.
    Zephyros: Time to carefully recover the artifacts from the site without damaging them, so we can actually learn something.
    Zephyros: And time is the LAST thing the Surehunters will give us. They're very large bulls in a very small porcelain shop. They'll plunder anything they can sell, and to The'Galin with the rest.
    Zephyros: We need to protect and preserve what knowledge we can - which is precisely what Thorne and I were discussing when you arrived.
    Thorne: We have only been able to make a cursory visit to the ruins to get the lay of the land, but we have seen evidence in the ruins that Carnax was just one such entity.
    Thorne: ...or as they put it, there were multiple prior "Carnaxes."
    Zephyros: We also think others have already gathered some of those records. The presence of Chillax last year points in that direction.
    Thorne: Wynx gained knowledge of Carnax from Riona Shadowgale and Stonerule, but the actual knowledge of his creation had to come from a more direct source...
    «You»: And you think that source was Talados?
    Thorne: Talados has been disturbed before we got there. It was that disturbance that alerted us to the existence of something in the depths.
    Zephyros: Given that Talados is submerged beneath the water it's tough to estimate how recently it was disturbed, though.
    Thorne: Worse: Carnax is just the tip of the iceberg.
    «You»: That's... an utterly horrifying thought. Do I even want to ask what they could possibly have that was worse?
    Thorne: We found some indication that it wasn't an accident... that Talados was sunk into the ocean for a reason. Let's... just leave it at that for now. I do not want to speculate without more information.
    Thorne: I just hope we can GET that information.
    «You»: So I guess then that I had better get started. Where can I find the pieces of the memorial set?

«Aelthai enters the scene.»

Zephyros: Hopefully we'll be able to get you started soon. Are Kamui's devices in place, Aelthai?
    Aelthai: They are, but given his description of how it works you probably don't want to be there when it happens.
    Thorne: Hmm?
    Aelthai: Apparently it scans for artificial objects, saves a pattern for each, tears them apart into their elementary particles, and then sends them elsewhere for reassembly.
    Thorne: That... does not sound healthy.
    Aelthai: It seems overcomplicated to me, but Kamui insists it's harmless.
    Zephyros: He says that about a lot of things.
    «You»: I'd... really rather not chance it. The description seems strangely familiar somehow... Did he invent it?
    Aelthai: He recreated it. Apparently he based it upon something he saw elsewhere.
    Thorne: So it does nothing to the buildings or the island itself?
    Zephyros: No, but with the objects removed, the city can be more easily protected - there's nothing left to attract vandals. We lose some context, but we'll know each item's origin, so we can retrace most of it.
    Zephyros: ...I still don't like it.
    Zephyros: Neither do I, but it's the best option we have.
    «You»: So why can't we use Kamui's teleporters to recover the pieces you're concerned about?
    Zephyros: Short answer: they're shielded. Based on what we've found so far, they're very important ceremonial pieces.
    Zephyros: We think the Taladosians imbued them with heavy psionic energy, which makes them inherently powerful, and also means we need to get them out the hard way.
    Zephyros: If you can get them out, we can figure out how they work and reproduce them for you. That's how I stock my museum's gift shop: we recreate the items while keeping the originals for study.
    Aelthai: Besides, Kamui's devices can't be used in flooded rooms. He said 'that feature is under development.'
    Aelthai: We're targeting the rooms with air pockets first, but the ceremonial items need to be retrieved.
    Nel: Fortunately, to this point, no one else seems to have found a way in since it was last disturbed, other than us. We are watching Wynx and the Surehunters very closely.
    «You»: What can I expect in the ruins?
    Thorne: The Taladosians had a particular penchant for Psionic abilities. Their precognition in particular was vastly greater than that of any other ancient Lorian culture.
    Nel: There are entire books in the Library at the School of Thought about reputed Taladosian prophecies, telekinetics, telepathy...
    Zephyros: ...not to mention the Carnax experiments.
    Nel: *sigh* Yes, and those. Suffice to say that it has the potential to get a bit hairy down there.

«Diviara and Tralin enter the scene.»

Thorne: Your Majesty, Diviara! To what do we owe the pleasure of your visit here?
    Tralin: I have the records you requested from the library at Ner - the Drakel records of Talados.
    Diviara: And I come at the behest of one greater than I. Since Omega is missing, I found myself called upon by my former Lord to relay a message.
    Diviara: After Carnax's original rampage, Talados was preserved as a record. While that record is important, it is likewise important that items from that civilization stay out of the wrong hands.
    «You»: Wait, wait. What is The`Galin's interest in this?
    Diviara: Aside from the fact that he is responsible for the protections on the site? I know not, but consider this: If Talados' protections can be breached...
    Diviara: ...it is conceivable that similar protections elsewhere might similarly be vacated. One that he sunk beneath the ice immediately comes to mind.
    «You»: I see! That could be a major concern, but why focus on Talados specifically, with risk to his protections elsewhere coming undone?
    Diviara: One cannot be certain, thought perhaps Makkisar's origins or Carnax's say why.
    Thorne: We have also uncovered evidence that some things much worse than Carnax may lay within... If I were the Uncreator that might concern me.
    «You»: Agreed. So, what is the message?
    Diviara: The message comes from the Uncreator himself: Secure Talados at all cost.
    Diviara: As your order is tasked with maintaining balance, Zephyros and Aelthai, one would assume that it is now also tasked with ensuring that none of those objects fall into the wrong hands.
    Diviara (simultaneously): If it cannot be controlled it must be eliminated... Balance is not something for which the Taladosians ever had a great propensity. And that alone may be an indicator of why he is interested.
    Aelthai (simultaneously): ...or that they do fall into the right hands...
    Thorne: If they are that terrible... it is too bad The`Galin did not simply fulfill his role as uncreator where Talados was concerned.
    «You»: Did I just hear a Knight of Lorithia wishing that The'Galin had uncreated something? I never thought I would see the day...
    Zephyros (simultaneously): That makes two of us.
    Aelthai (simultaneously): ...They weren't THAT terrible.
    Thorne: Everything is relative, «You». My order seeks to divert The`Galin from uncreating Lore, but not strictly from uncreation entirely. That would be equally damaging. Uncreation has become a necessary aspect of creation.
    Zephyros: It would never have worked anyway, Thorne. Uncreation has a cost. Talados was foundational in Lore's history, not once, but repeatedly...
    Zephyros: It is so important that it's impossible to uncreate without completely snarling the very nature of Lore. I mean, try to imagine a world where something like "bacon" joins the fundamental eight elements.
    Thorne: That sounds... deliciously absurd, or absurdly delicious. But I take your meaning. Up becomes down, cats and dogs at peace... chaos.
    Diviara: Indeed. Thorne Lorin, Knight of Lorithia, I bear a direct message for you personally as well.
    Thorne: Personally? Really?
    Diviara: Yes, you were specified as the recipient by name. From he whom you are bade watch: "I invoke the Sigma Directive myself, knight of Lauren."
    «You»: The Sigma Directive? That sounds ominous.
    Thorne: Not really, actually... it's how our order puts out a call for help in an action that we believe will achieve our goals: prevent the return of The`Galin.
    Thorne: Invocation of the directive is not a threatening action but a supportive one, even though one unfamiliar with my Order's charge and governance might assume otherwise.
    Diviara: It is, however, a less than subtle message that the fall of Talados was neither unanticipated nor accidental, and that Talados should remain fallen.
    Thorne: Right. Though I must say, I never expected to hear the directive invoked directly in such a manner... and by him.
    Thorne: And for me personally, rather than my order entire? One wonders if that was a matter of convenience, or a more subtle statement? Either is possible, as I was involved in Talados' rediscovery.
    Thorne: Quite right. Be fast in finding the segments from the ruins, «You».
    Zehpyros: Oh, and you'll need to take along a diving suit.
    Tralin: I have made arrangements to have one provided on loan.
    «You»: A diving suit? But why? Water has been breathable for a long time.
    Zephyros: And Talados has been leaking into the ocean around it for a longer time. Sure, the water-breathing potions have saturated the water...
    Zephyros: ...but who knows what else from the Taladosian experiments has also saturated it. You might come back with three heads... or three eyes.
  • Let's go!
  • Maybe later!

«Scene: Waters above Talados. As the scene pans right, a boat enters the scene, with Zephyros, Thorne and you (in a diving suit) on board.»

Zephyros: Alright, this is as close as we can take you, «You». Beneath these waters in the formerly-lost city of Talados.
    «You»: Thank you, hopefully I'll be returning soon with all the Taladosian loot I can handle!

«You bend your knees, preparing to dive in, but...»

Thorne: Oh, I almost forgot to mention... it is kind of silly, really... just a legend... But be wary of the giant Sacragon that is said to guard the remains of the city.

«You swiftly turn around to face Thorne.»

«You»: Wait... sacra-WHAT?!
    Thorne: Yes, an extra safeguard put in place to keep people out of the city. It is a large serpent imbued with the powers of Carnax--
    Zephyros: Relax. THE Carnax was a giant monster that could only be defeated by the coordinated efforts of a whole army, sure. But this one's not supposed to be anywhere NEAR that big.

«You turn to face Zephyros.»

«You»: You're not helping.
    Zephyros: You're a big, strong hero. I'm sure you'll be fine. If we didn't think you could handle what's down there, we wouldn't ask you to go. This is too important to take risks like that.
    Zephyros: When you have all of the relics - a ceremonial robe, a scepter or rod, a shield, and a record of experiments - leave the city and come back to the surface. When you reach the surface we'll be able to pick you up.
    «You»: I understand. Here goes nothing...

«Bending your knees, you leap off the boat, into the waters of Talados as you dive deep down the waters depths. As you land, you commence the swim-around quest, exploring the seabed around Talados. Click anywhere to maneuver to the area. You can click on items to interact with them, but must be near enough to do so, and swimming towards the left and right edges of the screen brings you to the next area.»

Clickies!
    Thing@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Description
    Signboard@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!Welcome, travelers, to Talados.
    Left screen edge (First screen)@@@@!$Continue walking left to return to the surface.
    Underwater Bubble Bath@@@@@@@@!!Stand on it for constant HP/MP healing
    Water droplet with crossing swords@!!!!1 BATTLE - Water Elemental mob from your RA list
    Treasure Chest 1 (Corridor)@@@@@!!!!You have found 4 potions! -- +2 HP/MP potions each
    Treasure Chest 2 (Library)@@@@@@@!You've found a tome with a familiar three-eyed symbol on the cover! This could be a record of experiments.
    Treasure Chest 3 (Up the steps)@@@@!You have found the Shield of Talados!
    Treasure Chest 4 (Near fallen pillars)_!!You have found two potions! -- +1 HP/MP potion each
    Treasure Chest 5 (Cave corridor)@@%!You found the Rod of Talados!
    Treasure Chest 6 (Cave corridor)@@....You have found six potions! -- +3 HP/MP potions each'
    Treasure Chest 7 (Beside statue)@@@!!You have found the Taladosian Ceremonial Robes!

«Attempting to return to the surface yields the following message.»

You haven't recovered all the ritual pieces yet. You feel the pieces you've collected becoming ephemeral, and they'll disappear if you leave without all of them. Do you want to continue?
    • Yes - Return to Battleon
    • No
    «Upon collecting every single Taladosian artifact, swimming to both ends of the swim-around will bring you face-to-face with a Sacragon. If you have not collected all artifacts, it will not appear. Swim up to it and...»
      1 BATTLE: Sacragon
      Full Heal
    «Swimming through the entire city of Talados takes you to a swirly portal. If you have not collected all artifacts by now, the swirly portal brings up the same warning message as above. Else, with the Sacragon defeated, proceeding left or right ends the Talados swim-around. You make your ascent from the depths of Talados.»
    Taladosian Set

Weapons
  • Soothsayer's Rod of Talados
  • Soothsayer's Rod of Talados
  • Diviner's Rod of Talados
  • Seer's Rod of Talados
  • Augur's Rod of Talados
  • Prophet's Rod of Talados
  • Sacragon Claw
  • Harbinger's Rod of Talados
  • Sharp Sacragon Talon
  • Oracle's Rod of Talados
  • Slashing Sacragon Barb
  • High Oracle's Rod of Talados
  • Serrated Sacragon Spur

Armors
  • Soothsayer's Taladosian Robes
  • Soothsayer's Taladosian Robes
  • Diviner's Taladosian Robes
  • Seer's Taladosian Robes
  • Augur's Taladosian Robes
  • Prophet's Taladosian Robes
  • Harbinger's Taladosian Robes
  • Oracle's Taladosian Robes
  • High Oracle's Taladosian Robes

Shields
  • Soothsayer's Taladosian Ward
  • Soothsayer's Taladosian Ward
  • Diviner's Taladosian Ward
  • Seer's Taladosian Ward
  • Augur's Taladosian Ward
  • Prophet's Taladosian Ward
  • Harbinger's Taladosian Ward
  • Oracle's Taladosian Ward
  • High Oracle's Taladosian Ward

Pets
  • Soothsayer's Sacragon
  • Soothsayer's Sacragon
  • Diviner's Sacragon
  • Seer's Sacragon
  • Augur's Sacragon
  • Prophet's Sacragon
  • Harbinger's Sacragon
  • Oracle's Sacragon
  • High Oracle's Sacragon

Misc
  • Eye of Sacragon
  • Insightful Eye of Sacragon
  • Visionary's Eye of Sacragon
  • All-Seeing Eye of Sacragon

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Thanks Genoclysm and Dragoon23 for contributing to this entry!

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 10/8/2012 17:09:29 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 84
    10/6/2012 16:50:14   
    Golden Emperor

quote:

Just a reminder, but you probably should add the new weapon and misc?
    Added with thanks to Dragoon :) ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/7/2012 3:21:08 >
    AQ  Post #: 85
    10/6/2012 17:09:04   
    Genoclysm
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

Some additional notes to put into the quest article:
    The boss only shows up if you have all the artifacts. If you do not, he doesn't show up and the portal gives the same warning as trying to leave from the start. The boss will ALSO show up at the start after getting all the artifacts if you decide to leave that way. Either exit will work for ending the quest after getting all four artifacts.
    Never knew this :o It's now updated! Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/7/2012 3:21:44 >
    Post #: 86
    10/9/2012 18:25:56   
    Ingo

quote:

The Void no longer houses the monsters in the pedia entry. It only contains one challenge monster for the guardian server and one challenge monster for the adventurer server.
    quote:

afterlifex/InMediaRes quote:

afterlifex So the void is staying like it should be, Hmmm? testing only?
    16:53 IMR|Highlight We're not testing anything.
    16:53 IMR|Highlight But yeah, it'll stay this way.
    16:54 IMR|Highlight Eventually when we come up with a new challenge monster, we'll update it.
    16:54 afterlifex Ok, so things will be added, just not reverted to legion and essence dragons?
    16:55 IMR|Highlight Right. Likewise, we won't revert it to the Salek Sprayer nor Shii/Wallo nor Ursus Omega nor Void Nightbane nor any of the other old monsters. They had their time in the spotlight; it's time to move on.
    16:56 afterlifex ok, thx for clearing that up
    16:56 IMR|Highlight 'welcome!

Updated. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/10/2012 0:09:48 >
    AQ  Post #: 87
    10/13/2012 1:13:44   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

EbilCorp Invasion!
    Looking to ruin our 10th anniversary celebration, Chairman Platinum from EbilCorp has invaded our game servers and employed various creatures of Lore to handle his dirty work! We need the help of all of Lore's heroes to prevent him from destroying the servers themselves!
  • To Battle!
  • Explore Camp
  • Back to Town

Zorbak: Psh, like I'm gonna help you. I CREATED EbilCorp. Go bug Warlic if you need healing.

Clickies!
    Potion Bag - Refills your potions if you have less than 4 on hand (Guardian Only)
    Hollow won't let Platinum take over our games!
    Artix is here to help defeat his sworn enemy, Chairman Platinum!
    Galanoth is here to slay Platinum's ebil dragons!
    Warlic is here to heal us, since Twilly can't be found!
    The gem on Warlic's staff has fully healed you!
    Shooting each dragon gives you +0.1% to Ranged Attack Bonus to a maximum of +20.0%.

To Battle!
    With whom will you go into battle?

• Artix
  • Warlic
  • Galanoth
  • Hollow
  • By yourself

«Regardless of choice»
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal after battle #2

«After the 2 battles above, one of two scenarios below can occur before you return to the war camp.»

«1/3 chance»

1 BATTLE: EbilCorp Medical Practitioner
        Full Heal

«2/3 chance»

2 BATTLES
    «After 100% of EbilCorp's invaders have been defeated...»
      4 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal after battles #2 and #4

1 BATTLE: EbilCorp Medical Practitioner
      Optional Full Heal
    «You confront Chairman Platinum.»

«You»: Your armies have been defeated, Chairman Platinum! I won't let you destroy our home!
    Chairman Platinum: Mwuhahaha! Silly, silly adventurer! What makes you think that you can stop the power that is EbilCorp?! I shall have my assistant fashion a pencil holder from your BONES!
    Chairman Platinum: This is just the beginning! Soon EbilCorp will be in every shopping mall... coffee house... car wash!
    «You»: Don't go stocking up on sudsy wash 'o matics yet, Platinum, since I'm about to clean your clock! C'MON!
      1 BATTLE: Chairman Platinum
    «The dragon machine Platinum is sitting on malfunctions and breaks into pieces, slumping to the ground. Platinum bows down his head in shock and disappointment.»

Chairman Platinum: No! This cannot be... defeated by someone who doesn't even have a portfolio or sense of fashion!
    «You»: Game's over for you, Platinum. The defenders of Lore will always be ready to send you packing back to the corporate world!

«Platinum looks up, clenching his fist.»

Chairman Platinum: You haven't heard the last of Chairman Platinum and EBILCOOOOORP!
  • Whatev.

«In a burst of EbilCorp logos, Chairman Platinum and his dragon machine disappear.»
    EbilCorp Invasion!

Weapons
  • Ebil Twinkle Wand
  • Ebil Handaxe
  • Ebil Cupcake G
  • Ebil Twinkle Wand Z
  • Ebil Handaxe
  • Ebil Cupcake
  • Ebil Twinkle Wand
  • Ebil Handaxe Z
  • Ebil Cupcake
  • Ebil Twinkle Wand
  • Ebil Handaxe
  • Ebil Cupcake Z
  • Ebil Twinkle Wand G
  • Ebil Handaxe
  • Ebil Cupcake
  • Ebil Twinkle Wand
  • Ebil Handaxe G
  • Ebil Cupcake
  • Ebil Twinkle Wand
  • Ebil Handaxe
  • Ebil Cupcake
  • Ebil Twinkle Wand G
  • Ebil Handaxe G
  • Ebil Cupcake G

Miscellaneous
  • Firing Toupée
  • Firing Toupée
  • Firing Toupée
  • EbilCorp Logo
  • EbilCorp Logo
  • Firing Toupée
  • Firing Toupée
  • Firing Toupée
  • EbilCorp Logo
  • EbilCorp Logo
  • Firing Toupée
  • Firing Toupée
  • EbilCorp Logo
  • EbilCorp Logo
  • Firing Toupée

House Items
  • Chairman Platinum

Adventure Quest is safe thanks to brave defenders like you! Visit our other games to continue stopping Chairman Platinum from destroying our game servers!
  • AE War Page! - Opens new tab
  • To BattleOn

Maximum Ranged Attack Bonus by Tha Killa. Correction by Darkrazorflame and Tha Killa. To Battle system thanks to IMR (via IRC).

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 10/27/2012 5:43:30 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 88
    10/13/2012 17:54:51   
    Tha Killa

quote:

I'm going to check how much you can get to with the ranged bonus, will post results with an edit.

Edit:!
    Max ranged bonus is 20% (Target Score of 200).

It stops counting after that.
    Updated. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/14/2012 2:52:06 >
    AQ  Post #: 89
    10/13/2012 19:40:52   
    Darkrazorflame

quote:

Apparently, I fought a single mob wave in the War called EbilCorp Medical Practitioner, and it had an option to take its' weapon after the fight, but I clicked too quickly and missed getting it. That was the only fight of the wave, so the four battle wave system isn't fully accurate. I think it must've been a rare wave. If someone else gets him, can they confirm the name of the axe for this guide and also add on info for a submission of the temporary weapon as well?
    I've heard of this wave as well. Will check and update accordingly. At the same time the weapon entry will of course, go into the Weapons info subs, not here. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/14/2012 2:51:15 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
    10/13/2012 22:55:34   
    Lilium14

I've beaten the EbilCorp Medical Practitioner 5-7 times now, barely on each encounter. I'm outmatched when it comes to levels. period.

Anyway, the blade you speak of Darkrazorflame is called Ebil Hacker Hacker

Weapons info submissions does not belong here. They belong Here. - Dragoon23

Edit 3: Sorry about that.

< Message edited by Lilium14 -- 10/13/2012 23:28:17 >
    AQ  Post #: 91
    10/14/2012 11:41:51   
    Tha Killa

quote:

Also during the war, when I go to war, sometimes I only fight 2 mobs before returning to camp. I checked multiple times and it still happens.
    Managed to get the information from IMR. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/16/2012 7:01:21 >
    AQ  Post #: 92
    10/15/2012 18:31:00   
    Darkrazorflame

quote:

I'm not sure if in the above post it accounts for such, but lately, I've been fighting a lot of EbilCorp Medical Practitioners as the 3rd battle in the series of 4 battles, with the end result being sent back to camp. I'm not sure if the above post accounts for this, but if it does, my apologies!
    Yes, it does. No need to apologize! :) ~whacky

quote:

whackybeanz: The single battle with the EbilCorp Medical Practitioner still occurs, only very rarely. It should probably remain added at this point in time unless one of the devs took out the single fight with him and replaced it into the main waves as the third fight. Again, sorry if this is already covered by the above post.
    I'll re-check with IMR again since he provided me with the info that you see in the quest entry you see above. I'll update accordingly if there's any need to. Thanks!

Update: I've checked with IMR and he's mentioned that the first battle throwing a Medical Practitioner was not intended and has been fixed since a few days back. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/19/2012 9:33:09 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 93
    10/19/2012 13:15:49   
    Skull Kid

quote:

When war meter reached 100%
    <<You fight 5 battles. Optional heals after battle 2, 4, and 5. Battle 5 is always EbilCorp Medical Practitioner>>
    *You enter*
    You: Your armies have been defeated Chairman Platinum! I won't let you destroy our home!
    Chairman Platinum: Mwuhahaha! Silly, silly adventurer! What makes you think you can stop the power that is EbilCorp?! I shall have an assistant fashion a pencil holder from your BONES!
    Chairman Platinum: This is just the beginning! Soon EbilCorp will be in every shopping mall... coffee house... car wash!
    You: Don't go stocking up on sudsy wash o' matics yet, Platinum, since I'm going to clean your clock! C'MON!
    Boss Fight!
    Chairman Platinum
    Already done and updated before you posted (look up). Thanks anyway. ~whacky
    Awww! You're really fast!

< Message edited by Skull Kid -- 10/19/2012 13:26:33 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
    10/20/2012 0:10:06   
    kittycat

quote:

In Quest for Communicant, Overlord and Twilight set entries, they are missing their level 150 counterparts (i.e. Eternal Twilight's Mantle, High Communicant's Grandeur)
    I'll update this in a bit. Thanks!

Update: All 3 MC sets have been updated with their respective dialogues, and shop entries. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/20/2012 15:11:10 >
    AQ MQ  Post #: 95
    10/20/2012 0:23:22   
    Skull Kid

quote:

Anniversary Intro
    You: 10th Anniversary?!
    Twilly: Yup! The town of Battleon is celbrating its 10th year of adventure!
    You: That's quite an accomplishment! It's sort of amazing that the town is still standing after all of the evil monsters and villains that've launched wars against it.
    Twilly: Yeah! ...And is it just me, or the world still seem um, y'know, BIGGER, every week?
    You: Haha. So many fond memories, amazing adventures. I can barely remember how this all began. (*coughs* Foreshadowing!)
    *A Time demon runs in, Teilly gets pushed aside, it stops in fron of you*
    You: ...What the?
    ???: Move aside, peon.
    You: Excuse me?
    ???: I said MOVE ASIDE.
    You: I think someone might be wound a bit too tight. Lets see if we can fix that...
    Fight:
    Clock Thingy?
    *Work on progress*
    Got this and credited. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/20/2012 3:46:35 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
    10/20/2012 1:34:16   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

Posting just in case I lose the information. Works in progress, will be done pretty soon.

quote:

AQ's Anniversary!
    The Eternal Dragon of Time

«Scene: Outside Yulgar's Inn. Seems like they're celebrating their 10th Anniversary with a sale! You meet up with Twilly. This cutscene plays the first time you play this quest. If you have already gone through this cutscene once, you directly skip to the main menu for the Eternal Dragon of Time (see below).»

«You»: 10th Anniversary?!
    Twilly: Yup! The town of Battleon is celebrating its 10th year of adventure!
    «You»: That's quite an accomplishment! It's sort of amazing this town is still standing after all of the evil monsters and villains that've launched wars against it.
    Twilly: Yeah! ...And is it just me, or does the world still seem, um, y'know, BIGGER, every week?
    «You»: Haha. So many fond memories and amazing adventures. I can barely remember how all of this began. (*coughs* Foreshadowing!)

«A really strange looking creature with a clock as a face runs across and knocks Twilly down, stopping right in front of you.»

«You»: ...What the?
    ???: Move aside, peon.
    «You»: Excuse me?
    ???: I said MOVE ASIDE!
    «You»: I think someone might be wound a bit too tight. Let's see if we can fix that...
      1 BATTLE: Clock Thingy?
      Full Heal
    Twilly: You really cleaned his clock!
    «You»: There's something odd about this book. I can feel something... not right. I should take it to someone... but who? Maybe Warlic has an--
  • What's that?

«Eukara Vox's portal descends from the sky.»

«You»: Oh. That's... convenient.
    Twilly: Wow! Is that Eukara Vox's portal? Twillies hopes you don't upset it. The Loremaster's Portal likes to zap people who are meanies.
    «You»: Nah, it's just a portal. A swirly thing of magic and light. There is no way to offend a silly, mindless portal.
    Portal: And you are the hope I am looking for...
    «You»: You spo--

«The portal enlarges, swallowing you whole and transports you and Twilly to Eukara Vox's library.»

«You»: Eukara! Your portal can't take a joke.

«The portal starts fading away. Right before it completely fades away though, it reappears and gives a zap to Twilly... and Twilly collapses in a pile of ashes.»

Eukara Vox: Ah, greetings «You». Seems you have already started off on the wrong foot with Portal. He's a bit touchy when it comes to attitudes.
    «You»: Speaking of attitude... I ran into something with a nasty one on my way here. It... is hard to explain, but it looked like someone took a pocket-watch, fused it with a demon, then tossed into a blender.
    «You»: It was as rude as it was ugly. It dropped something and I brought it to you. Or rather, Portal brought ME and the book to you.
    Eukara Vox: You... You saw an oikea hetki?!
    «You»: A what?
    Eukara Vox: You saw an oikea hetki. That is a time demon... Do you know what this means? DO YOU?
    «You»: Apparently not...
    Eukara Vox: Wait... you said it dropped something. What did it drop?
    «You»: It dropped a book. Probably ancient. Or magical. Maybe both. Didn't get the chance to look too closely.
    Eukara Vox: *gasp* You have... Is it really that time? Has it been ten years since the last...
    «You»: Eukara, you are sorta freaking me out. Tell me the truth. Is the book overdue at the library? How bad is the fine?
    Eukara Vox: What, like the 'Wildflowers of Lore' book you still owe me, «You»? ...Listen carefully. Do you know the legend of: THE ETERNAL DRAGON OF TIME?
    «You»: Eternal Dragon of Time? Um, is that a new cologne for man? "Guaranteed to work 60% of the time, every time - or it'll turn back time and try again"?
    Eukara Vox: *sigh* There is an ancient Dragon whose heart is a hourglass filled with the sands of time. (*thinking* I wonder how often they need to turn the great Dragon over?)
    Eukara Vox: Regardless, the Eternal Dragon of Time lives in a realm called the Void and keeps time and order throughout the universe. Quite an intriguing being, too.
    «You»: Stop right there! I've been adventuring for a long time, and I know EXACTLY where this is going. You're going to tell me something like...
    «You»: "Hero! There are magic words in this book that must be spoken to the Dragon every 10 years or it will turn into a terrible monster and destroy the world... or universe... or multiverse!" Right?
    Eukara Vox: Yes.
    «You»: Hah. Still got it!
    Eukara Vox: Except, «You», it will not turn into just one monster. The Eternal Dragon of Time has been absorbing the dark energy from every great monster defeated over the past 10 years.
    «You»: Wait... you don't mean...?!
    Eukara Vox: If it does not hear the magical words from the book in time, the Dragon will grow a new horrific head for each of the great monsters.
    Eukara Vox: Then, the heads will destroy the world, then the universe... and ultimately the multiverse.
    «You»: ACK!!! Alright then. How long do I have to get to the Eternal Dragon of Time and say the spell?
    Eukara Vox: Hmmm, let's see. *Looks through the book* It says here that to save the world, you must read the words to the dragon by...
    Eukara Vox: ...Oh dear. Did they forget to carry the... No, no they didn't.

«A long pause later...»

«You»: ...Well?
    Eukara Vox: Yesterday.
    «You»: YESTERDAY?! It's already too late. What are we supposed to do now?

«Eukara's Portal descends from the ceiling.»

Eukara Vox: Your experience has taught you well, «You». You will think of something. You always do.
    Eukara Vox: Not that I wish to remind you of what is at stake, but the world, universe, and multiverse is counting on you. May the gods shine their favor upon you.

«The portal grows and swallows you, and what you can see is only white all around.»

«You»: So the Eternal Dragon of Time grew a few extra heads... how bad could it possibly be?
    The Eternal Dragon of Time

«This is the main menu for accessing the various events that AQ has experienced in the past since 10 years ago right up till today. Completion of each event will unlock the next in series. Each series you complete will cause a head of the Eternal Dragon of Time to fade into blackness.»

• Intro
  • Void Shop - Filled with incomprehensible stuffs of power and voidyness!
  • Undead Assault
  • Akriloth
  • Drakonnan
  • Back to Town - Teleport to your home town of Battleon.

Mouseovers
    Item@@@@@@@@@@@@Description
    Treasure@@@@@@@@@$!This chest is locked!
    Twilly@@@@@@@@@@%.!Click for heals and encouragement!
    Undead Head@@@@@@%!The Eternal Dragon's 1st head looks like a Dracolich!
    Fiery Head@@@@@@@@*!The Eternal Dragon's 2nd head looks like Akriloth!
    Fire Armored Head@@@@!The Eternal Dragon's 3rd head looks like Drakonnan!
    Dimensional Head@@@@(!The Eternal Dragon's 4th head looks like Carnax!
    Alien Head@@@@@@@@!!!The Eternal Dragon's 5th head looks like the Devourer!
    Rat Head@@@@@@@%%*The Eternal Dragon's last head looks like the Seekrat!

Clickies!
    Item@@@@@@@@@@@@Description
    Treasure@@@@@@@@@$!LOCKED! You must defeat all Dragon heads first.
    Twilly@@@@@@@@@@%.!FULL HEAL!

Entry thanks in part to Skull Kid.

• quote:

Act 1 - Undead Assault

ACT 1 - Undead Assault
    As you gaze at the Eternal Dragon's 1st
    head, you feel time and space warp
    around you. Moments later, the smell of
    death and the sounds of war surround
    you. You find yourself within the town of
    Battleon, but not as you know it today...

As it was 10 years ago...

«Scene: Battleon, 10 years ago.»

Artix: Greetings and salutations «You»! Thank goodness you are here... we need your help!
    «You»: What the... where am I? Woah! Look at this really old town art. Scratch that. "WHEN" am I?
    Artix: A huge army of the evil undead is attacking the town. You, my friend, are one of the last of the defenders protecting town. Look out, an Undead Knight!
      1 BATTLE: Undead Knight
      Full Heal
    Artix: The situation is grim. For each ally that falls in battle rises from the dead and adds to their army!
    Guardian: Retreat! The undead have breached the tower... they got Wun-Eye! Wait, Wun-Eye is getting back up. OMG NOOOO!
      1 BATTLE: Wun-Dead
      Full Heal
    Bean Twilly: Pssst! «You», over here!
    «You»: Whaa.... who are you?
    Bean Twilly: I'm Twilly! *snuggles*
    «You»: By the gods, Twilly?! No, it CAN'T be! What happened to you? You look like a giant lima bean with troll hair and... what the!? Are you wearing SNEAKERS!?
    Bean Twilly: No, no. Twilly's fine! This is what Twilly looked like 10 years ago. Well, "now". Magical time paradoxes are sorta confusing. HEY! Wait.
    Bean Twilly: This is still a fantasy world, how would you even know what sneakers are!?
    «You»: Can I just answer with "Magical time paradoxes are confusing?" Now, seriously. How did you go from looking like a jelly bean to the Twilly I know?
    Bean Twilly: *coughs* Our artists got A LOT better. *coughs* If you are just noticing, you traveled back in time 10 years to old Battleon and a historical event known as THE UNDEAD INVASION.
    Bean Twilly: This is not just any war. This was the very FIRST WAR ever. The one that started them all!
    «You»: That explains why these monsters are such pushovers! Oh, hang on Twilly, we have a limper.
      1 BATTLE: Undead Wounded
      Full Heal
    «Artix enters the scene.»

Artix: The town's walls are not holding any of the undead forces back!
    Bean Twilly: Um, this town doesn't have any walls...
    Artix: That explains a lot. Wait... do you hear that?
    Bean Twilly: Hear what?

«*RUMBLE* The area trembles!»

Bean Twilly: Ooooooh! That sounds like a Giant! Maybe the Giants have come to help us battle the undead!
      1 BATTLE: Undead Giant
      Full Heal
    Artix: WELL FOUGHT! Now, just a few thousand undead left to go!
    «You»: THOUSANDS? But the war meter says 4/5!
    Bean Twilly: Oh, that war meter's bugged. All of the stuff from 10 years ago was pretty broken. I'm pretty sure this game was held together with duct tape and super glue.
    «You»: Oh! Well in that case. Artix, you take the few thousand on the left. I'll take the few thousand on the right!
    Artix: ....
    Artix: WOW! I *REALLY* like the way you think. BATTLE ON!
      1 BATTLE: Undead SpellSword
      Full Heal
    «You»: Hmmm, maybe there is a faster way to end this. Twilly, what else do you remember from the Undead Invasion?
    Bean Twilly: *thinks* Um, there were less than 10,000 heroes in our world, total. There were a lot of crashes. The most dangerous thing was probably the puns.
    «You»: Hmmm. So why was I send here, then? Wait, Eukara did say the Eternal Dragon of Time was going to grow a head from each major villain defeated.
    «You»: Twilly! Who was the villain behind this first war?
    Bean Twilly: Um, great question! Why not ask your undead-slaying-obsessed wasabi-loving Paladin friend over there...

«Artix enters the scene from your side.»

Artix: «You»! We JUST got reports that a HUGE undead Dragon is commanding the army.

«A Dracolich, so huge it towers over you, purple blood dripping from its jaws, enters the scene.»

Artix: WOOOOOOHOOOOO A DRACOLICH!!!!
    Bean Twilly: O_O
    «You»: Artix, you are waaaaay too excited about the prospect of fighting a Dracolich.
    Artix: But I have never gotten to battle a Dracolich before. This would be my very first one!!
    «You» (thinking): Oh wow, this was Artix's first time fighting an undead dragon? This would have been a very special moment for him. Maybe we should team up.
  • Bring Artix! - Artix will now battle by your side!
  • Battle by yourself - Sorry Artix... this one's all mine!

«Regardless of choice»

Bean Twilly: The Dracolich is attacking! LOOK OUT!!

«The Dracolich rears its head. In the background, bony arms drag Twilly into the earth below, but is unnoticed...»

«You»: BATTLE ON!

• Easy fight!
      1 BATTLE: Dracolich Head (L. 1)
      Full Heal
  • Normal difficulty
      1 BATTLE: Dracolich Head
      Full Heal
    «Once you complete the battle...»

Act 1 - VICTORY!
    The undead head of the Eternal Dragon
    of time has been defeated and begins
    fading away. You get the feeling that the
    Dragon's next head will be far more
    dangerous...

10th Anniversary: Undead Invasion

«This shop opens if you picked to fight the Dracolich Head as an easy fight.»

Pets
  • Retro Twilly

House Items
  • Dracolich Head Portrait
    10th Anniversary: Undead Invasion

«This shop opens if you picked to fight the Dracolich Head under normal difficulty.»

Pets
  • Retro Twilly
  • Retro Twilly Z
  • Retro Twilly
  • Retro Twilly
  • Retro Twilly G
  • Retro Twilly
  • Retro Twilly
  • Retro Twilly G

House Items
  • Dracolich Head Portrait

• Play again! - Repeats Act 1 from the introduction
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave - Takes you to the main menu for the Eternal Dragon of Time

• quote:

Act 2 - Akriloth & The Fire Orb

ACT 2 - The Fire Orb
    As you gaze at the Eternal Dragon's 2nd
    head, which sorta looks like a Fire
    Dragon, you feel time and space warp
    around you. Moments later, you are on a
    battlefield against a horde of fire
    monsters!

«Scene: The Dragon War, Akriloth's fiery lair»

«You»: WOW!
    Twilly: Yeah... that sure is a lot of Fire monsters, huh?
    «You»: No... WOW, these old graphics are horrible!
    Twilly: Hehe, yeah! I sorta like it. Very, um, nostalgic! We appear to have traveled back in time to the Fire Orb saga.
    «You»: Alright, we need to get to that fire Dragon. *draws weapon* Let's cut a path straight through the center of this battlefield.
      1 BATTLE: Retro «Fire mob»
      Full Heal
    «You»: Twilly, I just noticed. Your feet are HUGE!
    Twilly: That is why my sneakers were so big! (Fun fact: This is Twilly version 2.0 that was released during this war.)
    «You»: Think you can sneak around this next group of enemies with me?

Stealth time? Oh no.
    Can you sneak past a wave of Fire foes on the battlefield? Twilly's giant feet make this a +10% challenge.
    Difficulty: 81
    Stat Used: Dexterity
      «If you fail the roll...»

Full Heal
    «If you succeeded in the roll, or have completed the above battle from failing the roll, the victory counter raises by 1.»

Twilly: Great job! Oh, look! A few of the fire monsters look off balance... we might be able to pass them if you can knock them over!

Knock 'em down!
    Run as fast as you can, headlong into a pack of smoldering hot fire creatures that are... on fire. This is a GREAT idea!
    Difficulty: 71
    Stat Used: Strength
      «If you fail the roll...»

Full Heal
    «If you succeeded in the roll, or have completed the above battle from failing the roll, the victory counter raises by 1.»

«You»: Twilly, I just want to verify that the war meter is working properly this time. We will get to the Dragon when we defeat 5 waves, right?
    Twilly: Oh yeah! Absolutely! All of the bugs were worked out of the war meter when the Fire Orb saga started.
    Twilly: Nothing could possibly change the war meter unless the fire Dragon calls for...
    Akriloth: REINFORCEMENTS!!!
    Akriloth: All of my fire monster children, to me!

«You can only look helplessly as the war meter increases to 100000 monsters to kill, and your progress of 3 mobs is pretty much nothing compared to the massive waves ahead...»

«You»: Oh, for crying out loud! How could this get any worse?
    Akriloth: My fire minions! The humans have a champion amongst them. Find this hero and eat them!

Hide!?
      The fire dragon's minions are hunting you. Find a safe spot where you can come up with a new plan.
      Difficulty: 71
      Stat Used: Luck

• HIDE?! I DO NOT HIDE! Bring on your worst minions fire dragon!»

«If you fail the roll, or chose the above option instead of rolling, you will battle as below.»

2 BATTLES
    «Completing either methods (Stat roll / Fighting) will continue the dialogue.»

Twilly: Uh oh! Looks like the Fire Dragon has grown impatient. He is coming right for us!

«As you approach Akriloth, you see several villagers fleeing for their lives. One of them returns to speak to you.»

Villager: Run for your life! It's the great fire dragon, Akriloth!!

«The villager flees.»

«You»: Akriloth? Oh, it is pronounced "ACK - KRILL - OTH"... Heh, try saying that 5 times fast.

«Scene: Confrontation with Akriloth»

Akriloth: Foolish human. Give me the Fire Orb, and I will grant you a swift and painless end.
    «You»: Fire Orb?
    Akriloth: RAWWWWRRRRR!!!! YES! THE FIRE ORB, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
    «You»: Peeew! Look, you don't want the Fire Orb. Let me find you a nice breath mint orb instead. Hey Twilly... do you have any idea what is going on?
    Twilly: *scared and shaking* That is Akriloth! The most powerful Fire Dragon ever. He became famous because of the Fire Orb.
    «You»: The Fire Orb? *thinking* That actually does sound familiar. This is where the 8 elements come from, right?
    Twilly: Yes, this was when we first discovered there are 8 elemental orbs: Light, Darkness, Energy, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, and... FIRE.
    Akriloth: RAWWWWRRRRR!!!! YES! THE FIRE ORB, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!
    «You»: No need to get so, um, hot headed! I don't know how to tell you this, but I don't have your Fire Orb.
    Akriloth: MINIONS, TAKE BACK WHAT IS MINE!
      1 BATTLE: Fire Demon
      Full Heal
    Akriloth: RAWR!! The Fire Orb was stolen from me by a mysterious stranger in a gray cloak, who took it to YOUR town of Battleon. As long as the Fire Orb is not in the possession of a Fire Dragon...
    Akriloth: Everything fire-based is slowly losing power. For the balance of power and all things fiery, you must GIVE ME THE FIRE ORB!
    «You»: So if I get you the Fire Orb, you will halt the attack on the town?
    Akriloth: Yes. I will honor this agreement, human.
    «You»: Alright... wait here. *whispers* Twilly, where is the Fire Orb?
    Twilly: Huh? Why do you think Twillies knows where the Fire Orb is?
    «You»: You have been standing in the exactly same place in town for the past 10 years straight... you know EVERYTHING!
    Twilly: Oh right! The Mysterious Necromancer stole it and gave it to a darkness dragon named... Drakath. Let's go get it!

Find Dark Dragon
    You desperately and endless search for the Darkness Dragon known as Drakath. (Note: This is the BEST stat roller ever.)
    Difficulty: -100
    Stat Used: Luck

«If you fail the above roll (Really? You must be having a bad day), you get eaten by Pae. Else, continue below.»

«Scene: Dark forest»

Drakath: Hahaha, pathetic human. I am getting tired of having such miniscule tidbits come after me with their sticks. Run along before I eat you.
    «You»: You Dragons think you are sooooo mighty. How about you give me back the Fire Orb, or... or... *I* will EAT *YOU*!
    Drakath: HAHAHAHA! Fool. With this Orb, my strength is 10 times greater. I will squash you like a bug... you have NO CHANCE of defeating me.

«Twilly enters, holding a Dragon Blade.»

Twilly: Lookie what Twillies found! It was stuck in some silly rock.
    «You»: The legendary Dragon Blade!!!
    Drakath: ...Impossible!!! That weapon can do up to 10 times normal damage against certain dragons.
    Drakath: No matter, weakling. Once I slay you, I will reanimate your body as another of my undead minions.
  • Take the Dragon Blade!
      1 BATTLE: Dragon Blade?

«The Dragon Blade disappears the instant you switch armors. Once you get the blade, continue with the battle below.»
  • Battle without it
      1 BATTLE: Drakath, Darkness Dragon
      Full Heal
    Several hours later...

«Scene: Confrontation with Akriloth»

Akriloth: The Fire Orb! Yes, you served me well human. I really didn't expect to see you again. Surely, the Darkness Dragon would have been too much for you.
    «You»: Nah, I warned HIM that if he didn't hand over the orb, I would eat him.
    Twilly: Mmmmm... Dragon is actually pretty good with Ketsup!
    Akriloth: !!! YOU ATE... the DARKNESS DRAGON!?!?
    «You»: Hah! Just kidding. Well, here's the Fire Orb. I can't believe I'm doing this.

«You give the Fire Orb to Akriloth.»

Akriloth: HAHAHA! You actually gave it to me! You pathetic dreamer. As if I would do anything for your good. Now I am the most powerful weapon in Lore!

«Akriloth absorbs the Fire Orb and transforms into a huge dragon.»

Akriloth: RAWWWWWR THE POWER! I have become UltraMagmaAkriloth! WELCOME TO DIE!
    Twilly: OMG!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    «You»: Run? I was sorta expecting super ultra mega vorpal crazy insano Akriloth to... you know... be a little scarier.
    Twilly: We need to get out of here FAST! With the Fire Orb Akriloth is 30 times stronger than ANY dragon in the world!!!
    «You»: 30 times stronger? Then why does he look like he was drawn by a 3 year old?
    Akriloth: HANG ON. A LITTLE FIRE ORB GOT STUCK IN MY TEETH. *LICK* *LICK* GIVE ME A MINUTE. IT'S REALLY LODGED IN THERE. *LICK* *LICK*

«Akriloth retreats from the scene to settle that lodged Orb...»

Akriloth: *LICK* *LICK* AH.... THERE WE GO. *CHOMP!!!*

«Akriloth returns to the scene, a demonic, terrifying looking Fire Dragon.»

Akriloth: RAWWWWWR THE POWER! I have become UltraMagmaAkriloth! WELCOME TO DIE!
    Twilly (simultaneously): OMG!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    «You» (simultaneously): OMG!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jinx)

«Scene: Snowy lands»

Galanoth: «You»! WHAT have you done?!
    Twilly: Oh wow, it's Galanoth, the DragonSlayer! (History fact: Akriloth killed Galanoth's parents, which is why he dedicated his life to battling evil dragons.)

One LONG Explanation Later...

Galanoth: This is terrible. By giving Akriloth the Fire Orb, you have made him virtually invincible. The only way to defeat him is with the Ice Scythe. But, to obtain the Ice Scythe you must defeat...

«An Ice Demon holding the Ice Scythe enters the scene. How convenient!»

Galanoth: ... him.
      1 BATTLE: Ice Demon
      Full Heal
    «The Ice Scythe lays on the ground, shattered in pieces post-battle.»

«You»: Just great, the Ice Scythe broke!
    Galanoth: *sighs deeply* Without the Ice Scythe, our situation is grim. No regular weapon will even be able to hurt Akriloth. What would we do?

«Yulgar enters the scene.»

Yulgar: Hmmm, let's see. Yes, I could forge the broken pieces into something. A sword perhaps. Ah, yes. I could reforge these pieces into the Frozen Claymore. (Fact: "Coolest" weapon ever.)
    Twilly: Pssst, «You», we have a problem.
    «You»: What's wrong Twilly?
    Twilly: We traveled back in time right? I think I remember all of this now. The events that take place next took literally an entire month!
    «You»: I really want to fight Akriloth with the Frozen Claymore. How can we speed this up?
    Twilly (simultaneously): SCROLL TIME!
    «You» (simultaneously): SCROLL TIME!
      Legend of the Frozen Claymore
      Thus it came to pass that Yulgar forged a
      powerful ice weapon known as the Frozen
      Claymore. Alas, it attracted a powerful ice
      demon who stole it and kidnapped many
      villages from the town. The hero and his
      friends battled into the frozen north to
      recover the weapon. Meanwhile, the
      Mysterious Necromancer turned the
      remains of the darkness dragon (which
      were not eaten) into a horrifying
      Dracolich. It was truly DRAGONS GONE
      WILD. With the Frozen Claymore in hand,
      it was time for the final battle to begin.
    Twilly: Whew! That was a crazy month... ready to battle the Fire Dragon, Akriloth?
    «You»: READY!

«Galanoth enters the scene.»

Galanoth: «You», I have a score to settle with Akriloth. May I join you?
    «You» (thinking): Akriloth killed Galanoth's parents. This battle is what he has been training his whole life for... maybe I should take him with me.
  • Bring Galanoth - Galanoth will now battle by your side!
  • Battle by yourself

«Regardless of choice»
      1 BATTLE: Akriloth Head
      Full Heal
    Galanoth: You've done it, «You». Our thanks. We can breathe easier.
    «You»: Just doing my duty to the people of.... whaaa.... what the world is that!?

«Nifaria fades into the scene, holding a fire dragon egg.»

Nifaria: Adventurer! You have done something terrible! I am the Elemental Spirit of Fire. Killing Akriloth has thrown off the balance of elemental powers!
    Nifaria: As your penance you must take this egg - the last fire dragon egg - and raise it. It is Akriloth's offspring.

«You take the fire dragon egg.»

«You»: !! Seriously? This seriously happened? Is this the entire premise of why Artix Entertainment made the game DragonFable? Wow. I had no idea how connected the games were.
    Twilly: *whispers* «You», you are breaking the 4th wall. You're not supposed to know you are a video game character.
    «You»: But Twilly, this is amazing! Do you realize what we just discovered?
    «You»: Akriloth, Galanoth, Drakath, the Elemental Orbs... all of these legendary characters originated from this event. They even use Akriloth on the Artix Entertainment logo!

«A Tundra Reaver enters, spears Twilly, picks him up, and leaves the scene from behind without you noticing... Eukara's Portal descends from the fiery skies.»

«You»: The Logo Twilly! THE LOGO! Twilly? ...now I want to learn more! What's next?

«The Portal transports you away.»

Act 2 - VICTORY!
    The head which looked like Akriloth was
    defeated and fades away. Akriloth's
    terror left deep scars in the hearts and
    minds of our world's people... But none
    so much as the villain the next head
    resembles.

10th Anniversary: Akriloth

Weapons
  • Frozen Claymore
  • Frozen Claymore
  • Frozen Claymore G
  • Frozen Claymore
  • Frozen Claymore Z
  • Frozen Claymore
  • Frozen Claymore
  • Frozen Claymore G

House Items
  • Akriloth Head Portrait

• Play again! - Repeats Act 2 from its introduction
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave - Returns you to the main menu for the Eternal Dragon of Time

Effect of failing -100 roll by In Media Res. Correction by Dragoon23.

• quote:

Act 3 - Drakonnan & The Great Fire War

Act 3 - The Great Fire War
    As you gaze at the Eternal Dragon's
    third head, which is armored and
    smoldering with fire, you are certain that
    the villain it represents was not originally
    a dragon... but a man! You fell time and
    space warp around you again...

«Scene: Drakonnan's Throne Room»

Zorbak: Meh. You're late!
    «You»: *looks around* Late, for what? ...Hey, is this a throne room?
    Zorbak: Yeah! It's going to be MY throne room.

«An image of Drakonnan appears in the scene.»

Zorbak: But... meh, right now it belongs to Drakonnan. He and his fire army already left. They've probably conquered half the world by now.

«Zorbak holds a list on his hand.»

Zorbak: And boy, is he going to be steamed at you for being late. Here, if you want any chance to catch up to them, here's a list of Drakonnan's Generals and their attack plans.
    Zorbak: You'd better get with your company, and fast.

«Zorbak hands you the list, and a message "Obtained list of Drakonnan's Generals!" appears.»

«You»: Wow! Thanks! Wait... Drakonnan?
    Zorbak: YES! DRAKONNAN! Geez. You know... the guy who went crazy after the Dragon Akriloth destroyed his entire town? Became a Pyromancer. Vowed to burn the world to the ground?
    Zorbak: Meh. You new "Fire Army" recruits are so clueless.
    «You»: RECRUIT!? You've got it all wrong. I'm a hero.
    Zorbak: HERO?! Uh oh... um, may I have that extremely sensitive list of evil fire generals and attack plans back?
    «You»: No.

«You take a look at the list, shown below. Battling 3 of them unlocks the boss battle against Drakonnan. A check appears once you successfully defeat the General you chose to fight. You receive a Full Heal after each battle.»

Defeat at least 3 of Drakonnan's Generals
    • Grobble (lvl 1)
    • Kronk (lvl 5)
    • Hizzard (lvl 10)
    • Magmar (lvl 30)
    • Lavanicus (lvl 50)
    • Inferninon (lvl 70)
    • Krato (lvl 90)
    • Broilspoil (the Broilinator) (lvl 110)
    • Bonus Prize - See below
      Defeat all 8 for access to a special prize
    Zorbak: Meh. It's you again. Drakonnan is going to be MAD when he finds out you have been "extinguishing" his Generals.
    Zorbak: Mad is probably the understatement of the decade. He is so "hot headed" he will be "engulfed" with rage.
    Drakonnan: ZORBAK!
    Zorbak (simultaneously): Drakonnan!
    «You» (simultaneously): Drakonnan!

«Drakonnan enters the scene, a fiery glow surrounding him.»

Drakonnan: You had ONE JOB, you little blue hamster! And YOU... ARE... FIRED!
    Drakonnan: Off my throne THIS INSTANT! And YOU... you shall suffer immeasurably for what you have done to my Generals.

«Zorbak comes down from the throne.»

Zorbak: Meh... you're on your own, "Hero."
  • Bring Zorbak! - Zorbak will now battle by your side!
  • Battle by yourself!

«Regardless of choice»

«You»: Not so fast, Zorbak. You are coming with me.
    Zorbak: WHAT!? Are you crazy? Give me one good reason. ONE.
    «You»: Want that throne?
    Zorbak: I'm in. Let's do this!
    Drakonnan: HAHAHA! More of you will make a larger fire. I shall show you the same suffering and torment that I have endured. Embrace your destiny of fiery doom!
      1 BATTLE: Drakonnan
      Full Heal
    «You»: We did it! We actually beat Drakonnan!
    Zorbak; Hey you down there! GIVE ME BACK MY CHAIR!
    «You»: But we just defeated one of the greatest villains in history. Everyone is safe now. ...and you look a little close to that edge.
    Zorbak: Meh. Shush, you.
    Zorbak: Hey! Drakel-head. If you don't give me that chair right now I'm gonna come down there and get it myself.
    Zorbak: Hmmm. Almost forgot about this.

«Zorbak takes out the Fire Orb....?!»

Zorbak: Hey Drakonnan! I have your ultra fire orb right here... I will trade it to you for the chair! Just throw it up!
    «You»: Zorbak!!! It's that the Fire Orb that gave Drakonnan his power and ability to control fire monsters!?
    Zorbak; Meh meh meh.... finders keepers. Now shush! Drakonnan... can you hear me down there!?

«The chair is seen flying towards Zorbak, which hits his head and knocks him over, and the chair bounces back and drops down the pit. Zorbak drops the Orb in the process which rolls really dangerously close to the edge...»

Zorbak: Why you...

«Zorbak recovers, picks the Fire Orb and flings it into the pit!»

«You»: I have a bad feeling about this...
      1 BATTLE: Drakonnan Head
      Full Heal
    «Zorbak slowly drags Drakonnan's head.»

«You»: Zorbak! What are you doing with Drakonnan's helm!?
    Zorbak: Meheheh...

«The scene zooms in on Zorbak.»

Zorbak: When I take over the world...

«The scene zooms in even closer on Zorbak.»

Zorbak: ...I'm going to sit on this instead.

Act 3 - VICTORY!
    The head resembling Drakonnan fades
    away. You now have defeated half of
    the eternal dragon's corrupted heads.
    Defeating all should return the creature
    to normal. Which should be easy...
    assuming that next head is not Carnax.

10th Anniversary: Drakonnan

«"You have defeated ALL 8 Generals!" -- Unlock this shop by successfully defeating all 8 of Drakonnan's Generals.»

Miscellaneous
  • Amulet of Drakonnan
  • Amulet of Drakonnan
  • Amulet of Drakonnan
  • Amulet of Drakonnan G
    10th Anniversary: Drakonnan

«This shop opens at the end of the quest.»

Spells
  • Drakonnan's Fury
  • Drakonnan's Fury
  • Drakonnan's Fury
  • Drakonnan's Fury G
  • Drakonnan's Fury
  • Drakonnan's Fury Z
  • Drakonnan's Fury
  • Drakonnan's Fury G

House Items
  • Drakonnan Head Portrait

• Play again! - Replays Act 3 from its introduction
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave - Returns you to the main menu for the Eternal Dragon of Time

• < Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/22/2012 14:47:20 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
    10/20/2012 2:00:32   
    kittycat

quote:

Quest for Communicant, Overlord and Twilight - The Quest for the Golden Set (last post of the entry) should have a rare tag since it no longer exists anymore.
    Will update this once I'm done with the entry above. Updated. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/20/2012 4:32:20 >
    AQ MQ  Post #: 98
    10/20/2012 4:11:52   
    Slayne

quote:

The Taladosian Relics quest is no longer found under the Today's Event button.
    Location removed until it is found in an appropriate area. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/20/2012 4:35:04 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 99
    10/20/2012 18:23:18   
    Shadow Genesis

quote:

For the High Communicant set cutscene:
    quote:

Kamui: Not a bug, it's a bit hidden though. High Communicant's scene only starts if you did NOT pick the Evil option. Undead Paladin's not exactly willing to help you out if you smashed him into bits earlier. If you pick Good or Neutral choices, then UP will give you the special scene if you're Lv 150.

so if you pick the evil choice and kill UP, you can't access the High Communicant set, even at level 150
    Has already been updated before this post was made. Thanks though. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/21/2012 2:43:45 >
    AQ  Post #: 100
    Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
    Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition