Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quests - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2012 0:37:44   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

quote:

All right, I think this belongs here as it's not specific to just one item type, and involves the rewards from a war...

The Final Countdown! now appears to have a new tier for rewards (147G) for both the Crystal of Restless Shadows and the Shadow of Doubt.)

Sorry, no stats for either from me, since I'm not that high of a level quite yet. But as the quest entry links to each tier, I figured this was the best place to mention it.
Checking. Will update once confirmed. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/21/2012 2:59:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
10/21/2012 1:46:24   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

quote:

Uh, I'm not sure where else to put this, but Light in the Dark (the latest Chessmaster quest) is now available through the quest hub. Log out/in to get it.
Updated. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/21/2012 2:46:04 >
AQ  Post #: 102
10/21/2012 3:11:33   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

quote:

Update to the Travel Map:

#The Taladosian set is now on Deren, just south of Deren city.
#Due to that Bishop Finch quest, Seahawk's Farm is now available to adventurers.
#In a "take a penny, leave a penny" sort of thing, the TransFarmers quest is now Guardian-only.
#Those yellow "Guardian only!" circles will now disappear if you're a Guardian, since seriously, yellow is ew.

Log out/in to get the newest map.
Fully updated. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/21/2012 3:20:07 >
AQ  Post #: 103
10/28/2012 2:18:03   
Watashig

quote:

Why
don't
the
Quindent
Series
have
links

in the TLaPD entry?
Because things sometimes get forgotten after I update the quest entry. I'll update it in a bit. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/28/2012 2:42:28 >
Post #: 104
10/28/2012 7:18:36   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

Entries will appear one by one as I go along updating them. No worries :). It's quite a bit of things so prepare to scroll down!

Edit: The 10th Anniversary quest entries have all been added!

quote:

Act 4 - Carnax Attacks!

ACT 4 - Carnax
As you gave at the Eternal Dragon's
fourth head... IT IS HUGE!!!!! Could it be
that this head represents the colossal
interdimensional beast known as
Carnax? You really, REALLY hope not,
but you feel yourself slip through time
and space again, toward that third eye...

«Scene: Stonerule, Stone Monolith. The gem on the monolith flashes in various colors, before the entire monolith bursts into pieces, revealing the colossal being within -- Carnax!»

Twilly: OH NO!!!! That is definitely Carnax! This is now officially a really really really serious situation.
«You»: What are you talking about? The bigger they are the harder they fall.
Twilly: Not this time. This is... is...

«Eukara appears in the scene in a flash of green light.»

Eukara Vox: Carnax is an interdimensional being of vast and unspeakable power. He cannot be slain using only worldly weapons or means.
«You»: What about the bad puns? I've noticed that these quests have been a little lighthearted.
Eukara Vox: It seems that in addition to absorbing the energy of the 6 villains, the Eternal Dragon of Time has also absorbed Artix's bad puns and sense of humor.
«You» (simultaneously): Ooohhhh!
Twilly (simultaneously): Ooohhhh!
Eukara Vox: We will just have to grit our teeth and bear it. As for Carnax, the history of how he came to be is an intricate and complex tale spanning many generations of evolving cultures and races.
«You»: If this is gonna take more than 3 speech bubbles, I want a scroll.

Carnax was a gigantic interdimensional beast that crushed the island nation of Talados... and all of its people... into dust and sank it beneath the ocean. The few survivors, such as Riona Shadowgale and her son Danail, wandered the world, dodging Death's attempts to claim them,
as none should have survived the cataclysm.

Carnax, adrift and waiting in the Ethereal Plane, was awakened and called back to Lore by the belief and fear of the Taladosian youth Danail, instilled in him by the stories of the "Great Scourge."

Carnax was so huge that it took a whole army of adventurers just to fight him. No armies of undead, no dragons... just one massive beast!

Our most powerful spells and attacks had little effect. In a desperate move, Riona sacrificed herself to break the psychic link between Carnax and her son, and weaker the beast so he could be defeated.

His last words were those of a tormented creature finding peace at last in death...

(Don't worry, we saved Riona later. She's much better now.)

«You»: So how do we defeat this thing?
Eukara Vox: You and Twilly must locate Riona Shadowgale and obtain a rare Azru Stone from her. This artifact will weaken Carnax. ...The battle will still likely lead to your demise.
Eukara Vox: In the original battle with Carnax it took the combine effort of millions of heroes to finally defeat him.
Twilly: GULP.
«You»: Great! We're on it!
    1 BATTLE
    Full Heal
«You»: Twilly, I hear a lot of players bragging on the forums that they can defeat Carnax. What if we let one of them do it?

«The scene zooms in to Carnax's right arm. Mega Prime, so minuscule compared to Carnax, enters the scene, donning the Nemesis armor set. He raises his weapon.»

Mega Prime: Alright, Carnax. It's time for a rematch! You're going down this time!

«Carnax takes his foot and squishes Mega Prime. Ouch.»
    1 BATTLE
    Full Heal
«You»: Twilly, how about pitting another boss monster against Carnax?

«The scene zooms in once again to Carnax's right arm. This time, Deimos (still minuscule compared to Carnax) enters the scene. Demios looks up at Carnax.»

Deimos: Arrrrrrreeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!
Deimos: ARRREEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

«Demios has his bone crushed to pieces as Carnax squishes him like an annoying bug.»
    1 BATTLE
«You»: Alright, clearly Deimos was not strong enough. What about a true master of the undead?

«Zooming in to Carnax's right arm, our next contestant is... the Mysterious Necromancer!»

Mysterious Necromancer: Your sheer size will not aid you Carnax!
Mysterious Necromancer: I am calling forth an army of the dead from every corner of the world.
Mysterious Necromancer: Let us see how well you fare against 100 generations of legendary undead!!!
Mysterious Necromancer: Prepare to meet your DOOOO....

«*squish*! Who's the one meeting his doom now?»
    2 BATTLES
    Full Heal after battle #1
«You»: How funny would it be if the Phlox went up against Carnax?

«Phlox magically appears in front of Carnax's right arm. Looking up, it can only go...»

Phlox: !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

«As it turns to flee, *SQUISH*!»
    1 BATTLE
    Full Heal
«Rising from the earth in front of Carnax's arm is... Awethur! Surely he'll be able to do something!»

Awethur: At last, a challenge almost worthy of my greatness.
Awethur: None have yet matched my awe! You might even last a few seconds, pathetic beast.
Awethur: I shall forgive you for trembling in my greatness.

«Carnax stomps Awethur. Amazingly, Awethur survives! ...with half a body left still above the earth.»

Awethur: Regrettably, pitiful creature, you shall join the endlessly long list of my conquered foes.

«One more stomp! Awethur's body above the earth is only from his chest up now.»

Awethur: I would have defeated you by now if I was not so busy laughing.

«Multiple stomps! Awethur can only be seen from above his shoulder.»

Awethur: The bards will herald...

«Another stomp has only Awethur's head still above the earth...»

Awethur: mrfff Mrrffff Mrrfffffff...

«A few more stomps later, and you can barely see his eyes still above the ground surface.»

Awethur: Mrf...

«CARNAX STOMP!! The impact of Carnax's stomp leaves a large crack through the earth, and Awethur fully vanishes into the earth below.»
    1 BATTLE: Spirited Banshee
«You»: Twilly, I just had a brilliant idea! What if...

«This time, in front of Carnax's arm is... Chairman Platinum?!»

Chairman Platinum: Mr. Carnax. I have come to make you a business deal you cannot refuse.
Chairman Platinum: Join my company, EbilCorp, and I will personally see to it that...

«The deal's over with one stomp!»
    1 BATTLE
    Full Heal
«Scene: Meeting Riona Shadowgale»

Riona: I've been expecting you! You've come for the Azru Stone. You'll need it if you're going to have any hope of defeating Carnax...
Fun Fact: This was Reen's NPC before she became Reens the alchemist in AQWorlds.

«You»: Let me guess, the stone's been stolen... No no no, wait, you have the stone but you can't give it to me until I do a long quest for you...
«You»: NO, wait, I've got it-- At the moment you go to give me the stone, it will get stolen and I will need to track it down.
Riona: Actually, I was just going to give it to you. Here!

«Riona gives you the Azru Stone.»

«You»: Whoa! This has never happened to me before! I might actually cry.
Riona: There is some bad news, though. In the original war that took place 5 years ago, it took millions of heroes battling each of Carnax's limbs one at a time to bring him down.
Riona: Here in the Void, using the power of the Azru Stone, you and Twilly must defeat Carnax!

«Carnax's leg, from nowhere, stomps Twilly, who vanishes under the earth.»

Riona: Here in the Void, using the power of the Azru Stone, you will have to battle Carnax ALONE.
    5 BATTLES
    Right Arm of Carnax
    Tail of Carnax
    Left Arm of Carnax
    Left Leg of Carnax
    Carnax Head

Full Heal after battles #2 and #4
ACT 4 - VICTORY!
As the head resembling Carnax fades
away, you feel like there just might be a
chance of defeating all of the heads and
restoring order to the multiverse. (Why
do people say things like that? It just
invites bad luck. Like that next head... is
that... The Devourer?

10th Anniversary: Carnax

Spells
  • Carnax Stomp
  • Carnax Stomp
  • Carnax Stomp G
  • Carnax Stomp
  • Carnax Stomp
  • Carnax Stomp Z
  • Carnax Stomp
  • Carnax Stomp G

House Items
  • Carnax Head Portrait

• Play again! - Repeats from introduction of Act 4
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave - Return to the Void's main menu

• quote:

Act 5 - The Devourer

ACT 5 - Devourer
    As you gaze at the Eternal Dragon's fifth
    head, you are filled with a sense of deep
    dread. This is an unbelievably powerful
    force... and you can feel its desires for
    nothing less than your utter
    uncreation pouring off of it. You shudder
    as everything fades away...

«Scene: Battleon Town»

Twilly: That was amazing!!! I can't believe you actually beat Carnax!
    «You»: It certainly was awesome battling an interdimensional beast the size of a mountain.
    «You»: Things should start getting easier from here on out. I mean, how could there possibly be a monster bigger than a walking mountain?

«From space, looking down at Lore, a red glow surrounds the planet as the Devourer rises from behind, eyes a blazing red as it gazes down on Lore...»

There is an entity whose roots and activities reach deep into Lore. He goes by many names: The`Galin, The Uncreator, The Devourer... once a Lorian, he ascended to godhood serving a single purpose.

To destroy.

«The eyes of the Devourer glow even redder.»

His hand has been in most every conflict. With his agents, The Network, people were spurred to war against each other, believing that the Elemental Lords were at war, creating the Chaos that doomed worlds. Many times, he came and was staved off... if only just, only delaying his return.

«A short cutscene sees Battleon being struck by a crimson red beam across the lands, splitting the land which begins collapsing. From space, the beam pierces right through the planet, and it splits into two, revealing the core of the planet.»

This time, The'Galin returned, intent on destroying Lore once and for all.

«From Battleon, looking up, the Devourer can be seen.»

«You»: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?

«Lanfire Falerin enters the scene.»

Lanfire: Indeed, what is the Devourer? What follows is a longwinded diatribe of the sort only I can provide.
    Lanfire: It is bound to cause minor post traumatic stress disorder, so if you do not want to suffer from such... I recommend you flee at your earliest convenience.
    Lanfire: Without further ado....
    Lanfire: The Devourer Saga: Express Soliloquy Edition!

«Lanfire transforms into Falerin.»

• Listen to Falerin's entire story (This will yield no fights, and you will get to the peaceful ending, no combat.)
  • Intermission

«Clicking 'Blah, blah... BO-RING... after you choose to listen to Falerin's story, or directly choosing Intermission, will cause the fallowing dialogue to happen. In any of the battles below, Falerin will not stop talking...»

«You»: Wow... he is still going!
    Twilly: Yeah, Falerin is famous for his epic and pretty lengthy stories!
    «You»: Should we... um... you know... stop him and figure out what this whole Devourer thing is about?
    Twilly: Um, just so you know... when the Devourer Saga originally happened, it was over 50 quests long and lasted for over a year!
    «You»: A YEAR!? Well, can you just give me the quick version?
    Twilly: Um... Falerin *IS* giving the quick version.
    «You»: This IS...? Hey, look. Things to kill. YAY NOW IS *FIGHTY* TIME *FIGHTY* TIME, BLOOD BLOOD *BLOOD*!
    «You»: ... *cough* BATTLE ON!
      8 BATTLES
      Full Heal after battles #2, #4, #6 and #8
  • Summon the Avatar of Hope to convince the Devourer that our world has "unity" and can be saved instead of destroyed.

«Hope enters the scene, to confront The`Galin, who has possessed Ryuusei's body.»

Hope: Hope lives.
    The'Galin: What trickery is this?!?
    Hope: I would hope, The`Galin, son of Galian, that you would recognize your own wife...
    The'Galin: Lauren...? It is true, then. The signs of Hope are realized.
    Hope: Since the beginning, part of me has dwelt in all creation... even in you. That realization was enough to bring about my return.
    The'Galin: Astonishing... Maybe they CAN be saved.
    Hope: Hope lives, love...
    The'Galin: I understand.

«The`Galin leaves Ryuusei's body, and Hope leaves in a pulsating orb of energy. Ryuusei raises his arm to the sky in despair.»

Ryuusei: WAIT, Lord!! Do not listen to her!! WAIT!!!
      1 BATTLE: The`Galin Head
      Full Heal
    ACT 5 - VICTORY!
    As the Devourer head fades, you realize
    the end is in sight! The Eternal Dragon
    of Time has just one more head! ...What
    could this one possibly have in store?

10th Anniversary: The Devourer

Miscellaneous
  • Pendant of The`Galin
  • Pendant of The`Galin
  • Pendant of The`Galin Z
  • Pendant of The`Galin
  • Pendant of The`Galin
  • Pendant of The`Galin G
  • Pendant of The`Galin
  • Pendant of The`Galin G

House Items
  • The`Galin Head Portrait

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    «If you are keen on exactly what Falerin says in his entire speech, here you go:»

---To be filled soon---

• quote:

Act 6 - The SeekRat

ACT 6 - The SeekRat
    The sanrling maw of the Eternal Dragon
    of Time's final head has an odd dark
    after-image as it moves. The Dragon
    must have tapped the SeekRat, and his
    connection to the Shadow realm. All
    fades into shadow except those glowing
    red eyes as you are drawn in through
    space and time...

«Scene: Battleon»

«You»: Whew... alright, we have saved the world from villains the size of a mountain, and one the size of a planet.
    «You»: What's next? A Black hole sun? A Universe? A Multiverse?
    Twilly: Actually... a rat.
    «You»: A RAT!? Are you kidding me?
    Twilly: No, one of the most dangerous villains in the history of Lore, is... was... a rat named SeekRat.
    «You»: Seriously, how can a rat be that much of a threat?

«Scene: Woodlands, The Terrible Twelve meeting SeekRat»

Seekrat: Greetings, fellow villains! All of you have tried and failed to seize Battleon for yourselves in the past.
    Seekrat: Your failures have taught you well, and if we pool our knowledge, we can certainly defeat the forces of Battleon!
    Seekrat: Alone, you were unable to defeat the adventurers of Battleon. But together, you will be able to conquer all of Lore!
    Seekrat: But I will need all of you to do your part to make this invasion a success. Raise your armies, and raze Battleon to the ground!

«The Terrible Twelve leave the scene.»

Seekrat: Fools! While they keep the adventurers busy, I will put my true plans into action. The powers of the shadow universe shall be mine to command!

«You are brought to the main menu of Seekrat's Terrible Twelve invasion. You must fight each of the eleven Generals, before Seekrat's battle is unlocked. After each General battle you get a Full Heal. A check mark will also appear beside the General.»

Terrible Twelve
    • Tubthumper
    • Queen Hybee
    • Terrestria
    • Algern the Shadowknight
    • MetalFace
    • Doc Sawbones
    • Stragath
    • Captain Munch
    • Fear Drake
    • Tyranna
    • Twig

• Battle Seekrat - You still need to defeat «» more General(s) to face the Seekrat!
    «Once you complete the 11 battles, clicking on the Battle Seekrat button leads you to the following dialogue.»

SeekRat: Good. The war seems to be going as planned.... and the Middle Isles will soon be consumed in shadow.
    SeekRat: Now then...

«SeekRat forces his Shadow counterpart to appear.»

Shadow: What have you done....?
    SeekRat: I have forced you out. My research and observation suggests that I must fight you in order to overcome you and claim your full power.
    Shadow: But....
    SeekRat: You hoped to gain more power so that you could overtake me at a later time. I know.
    Shadow: ....
    SeekRat: But I'm afraid I can't allow that. And thanks to «You», I was given enough time to prepare for this day.

«SeekRat conjures a weapon and points it at his Shadow.»

SeekRat: Prepare yourself, shadow spawn. Your time has come.

«As the scene fades to black, it switches into the temple in the Middle Isles, where you enter the scene to find the Shadow defeated, with the SeekRat standing right beside it.»

Twilly: Oh no! It was a trick. By defeating the Terrible Twelve we helped him open a portal to the Shadow Realm!
    «You»: SeekRat! Your scheme is finished. You have a lot to answer for.
    SeekRat: Ah, «You». Just in time, again.

«The SeekRat absorbs the Shadow...»

SeekRat: Yes... I feel the power of the shadows... like a gentle embrace to shelter me from harm.
    SeekRat: And now, if you want to exact justice, «You», then let's see you try!
      1 BATTLE: Empowered Seekrat
      Full Heal
    «The SeekRat collapses on the temple grounds, defeated.»

SeekRat: Urgh... how can this be...? NOW YOU'LL SEE MY FINAL FORM!
      1 BATTLE: SeekRat Head
      Full Heal
    ACT 6 - VICTORY!
    The final head of the Eternal Dragon of
    Time fades away... and so does its
    twisted body! Congratulations!

10th Anniversary: SeekRat

Weapons
  • Luminous Spear
  • Luminous Spear Z
  • Luminous Spear
  • Luminous Spear
  • Luminous Spear G
  • Luminous Spear
  • Luminous Spear
  • Luminous Spear G

House Items
  • SeekRat Head Portrait

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

• quote:

Conclusion - The Dragon of Time

«Unlocks after you complete all 6 Acts.»

«Scene: The Void»

Twilly: YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT!
    Twilly: The Eternal Dragon of time... is... is... back to normal!
    Dragon: RAWR!! My eternal gratitude, Hero.
    Dragon: By defeating the corrupted heads, you have restored balance and order to the multiverse.
    «You»: It was an honor, Eternal Dragon of Time.
    Dragon: I dub thee the Eternal Champion of Lore. Know that I shall watch over your adventures from this moment forward.

«From above descends a floating rock carrying the AQ Staff!»

The AQ Staff: Congratulations Hero! 10 years of adventure. YOU DID IT!!
    Dragon: Do not forget, my Champion. Each decade we must repeat this ritual, saying the words from the book to remember and honor that which transpired.
    Dragon: Ten years from now, we shall meet again. Perhaps here, perhaps in another world. But now... you may say the words from the book to make this form final.
    «You»: ...Book?
    Twilly: Book?
    The AQ Staff: BOOK?!
    Eukara: *sigh*
    Dragon: Mortal, after defeating all of the heads you DID bring the book to say the spell, right?
  • Umm...

«Fred the Burro enters the scene!»

Fred: {dynamic text}
    «You»: ... Oh yeah!
    Eukara: Thank you, Fred. Wonderfully prepared and reliable as always.

«Fred swiftly leaves the scene.»

«You»: Ad pacem Aeternam Tempus Draconem. Videbo vos postero decade. Persevera bellum!

«A white flash fills the Eternal Dragon of Time, but appearing simultaneously after the flash is... Oikea Hetki! It grabs the book!»

Oikea Hetki: I believe that is mine!

«The Oikea Hetki flees the scene!»

Twilly: Here we go again...
    Oikea Hetki: Oh! Almost forgot!

«The Oikea Hetki runs back and... punts Twilly off the floating rock you're standing on before running off again!»

Everyone: BATTLE ON!!

«You return to the Void's main menu. The Treasure Chest is now unlocked and you can access it! Hurray!»
    10th Anniversary Shop

Weapons
  • Void Vanquisher
  • Void Vanquisher
  • Void Vanquisher
  • Void Vanquisher
  • Void Vanquisher
  • Void Vanquisher
  • Void Vanquisher
  • Void Vanquisher
  • Void Vanquisher
  • Void Vanquisher

Armors
  • Void Vigilante
  • Void Vigilante
  • Void Vigilante
  • Void Vigilante
  • Void Vigilante
  • Void Vigilante
  • Void Vigilante
  • Void Vigilante
  • Void Vigilante
  • Void Vigilante

Shields
  • Void Vindicator
  • Void Vindicator
  • Void Vindicator
  • Void Vindicator
  • Void Vindicator
  • Void Vindicator
  • Void Vindicator
  • Void Vindicator
  • Void Vindicator
  • Void Vindicator

Miscellaneous
  • Void Visor
  • Void Visor
  • Void Visor
  • Void Visor
  • Void Visor
  • Void Visor
  • Void Visor
  • Void Visor
  • Void Visor
  • Void Visor

• quote:

BONUS
    Void Challenge!

Defeat all 6 of the Eternal Dragon of
    Time's corrupted heads in the
    ULTIMATE challenge!

Are you ready?

• Fight!
  • Return

• 6 BATTLES
    Dracolich's Spite
    Akriloth's Inferno
    Drakonnan's Ire
    Carnax's Abomination
    The`Galin's Mutation
    SeekRat's Suffering

Full Heal after each battle

Congratulations!

Impressively won!
    Enjoy your rewards!
  • Reward Shop
  • Done!

• 10th Anniversary Bonanza

Weapons
  • Horo-Show Void Vanquisher

Armors
  • Horo-Show Void Vigilante

Shields

Miscellaneous
  • Horo-Show Void Visor
  • Horo-Show Void Visor
  • Horo-Show Void Visor
  • Horo-Show Void Visor
  • Horo-Show Void Visor
  • Horo-Show Void Visor
  • Horo-Show Void Visor
  • Horo-Show Void Visor
  • Horo-Show Void Visor
  • Horo-Show Void Visor

• < Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/28/2012 13:43:17 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 105
    10/28/2012 7:33:46   
    Abaraa

quote:

Act 5:Devourer

Act 5-Devourer
    As you gaze at the Eternal Dragon's fifth head, you are filled with a sense of deep dread.This is an unbelievably powerful force...and you can feel its desires for nothing less than your utter uncreation.pouring off of it.You shudder as everything fades away.

Twilly: That was amazing!!! I can't believe you actually beat Carnax!
    <<You>>: It certainly was awesome battling an interdimensional beast the size of a mountain.
    <<You>>: Things should start getting easier from here on out. I mean, how could there possibly be a monster bigger than a walking mountain?
    <<Cutsene>>: You see the Devourer planet block the sun from the Earth.

There is an entity whose roots and activities reach deep into Lore. He goes by many names: The'Galin, The Uncreator, The Devourer... once a Lorian,he ascended to godhood serving a simple purpose. To destroy.

I'll continue later!
    It's been added. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/28/2012 8:15:13 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 106
    10/30/2012 4:00:24   
    Rhowena
    Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Full transcript of Falerin's expo-speech.
    Thanks! This must have taken very long to type! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 10/30/2012 8:05:15 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 107
    10/31/2012 16:30:01   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

I'm supposing that the usual trick-or-treating hasn't changed, so I'll just shamelessly copy-paste from previous years :P This will focus on a few tweaks and new style for this year's Mogloween entry, as well as the Zombieland quest.

quote:

Mogloween 2012!
    Trick or Treating fun!

Trick or Treat!
    Happy Mogloween! All of the adventurers are out trick or treating for candy! Earn candy then trade them in for cool masks and Pumpkin armor!
  • Trick or Treat!
  • Candy Trade!
  • Eat Some Candy - If you have candy: +100 HP & MP, else: "You do not have any candy."
  • Back to town...

• Visit ZombieLand - You can do anything, at ZomboCo- Er, you can slay Zombies, at ZombieLand!
  • Limited Time Mogloween Shop
  • Pumpkin Golems! - Beat this quest to get permanent Pumpkin weapons, Sugar Rush armor, & Pumpkin Patch spells!
  • Go to Lockjaw House! - Beat this quest to get permanent Frankenglaive, Corpse Cannon, and Beast King Jammies!
  • Collect Zorbak's MonsterManiacs! - Beat this quest to get the Monstermaniacs pets!

«You can also speak to the Werewolf King, Zorbak, Toil and Trouble. Guardians can click on the potion bag to refill potions if they have less than 4 on hand.»

Werewolf King: Once a year comes the holiday we call MOGLOWEEN! Everything seems to become as scary as Darkovia, where I am from!
    Werewolf King: Trick or Treat and visit houses to collect candy and trade it for special weapons, costume armors, masks and other items!
    Werewolf King: Beware of the Moglins! Those cute little fellas can become a handful during the Festival. It is the one time of year that transforms them into giant Moglinsters!
    Werewolf King: I hope you brought your best gear and lots of room for Candy! I am going to try to wear each mask at least once before the festival ends! Now-- let's go get some CANDDAAYYYY!
  • Solve the mystery of the falling star! - Beat this quest to unlock the permanent Gween pet!
  • Not right now-- Maybe later!

Toil: The masks and prizes you trade your candy for are temporary. Your normal gear will return when you log out.
    Trouble: Happy Mogloween! Oh, and we've heard reports of "falling stars" around town -- see if you can find one!
  • Thanks!
    Toil: One more thing-- Our little sisters Bubble and Bubble are missing! Can you find them for us??
  • Search for Toil and Trouble's sisters!
  • Not right now-- Maybe later!

Zorbak: Mehehehe... *ahem* This costume is great, don't you think? Everyone is mistaking me for Zorbak. I'm really just a 7 year old girl... yeah, that's right.
    Zorbak: Anyway, would you like to go on a quest for me?
  • Collect Zorbak's MonsterManiacs! - Beat this quest to unlock WolfGirl and Fishboy summon guests!
  • Zorbak's Ebil Pets!
  • Ghost Princess (The very first AdventureQuest quest ever released!)
  • Fight your clone!
  • No thanks
    Candy Trading!
    «Prices below are paid using your Candy.»

• Happy Face - 150
  • Paper Bag - 224
  • Tragedy - 590
  • Comedy - 450
  • Zorbak Mask - 911
  • Kabroz Mask - 616
  • Ghost Mask - 300
  • Princess Mask - 560
  • Tribal Beast - 320
  • Cthulhu - 1200
  • Mothman - 366
  • Doomanoid - 410
  • Gween Mask - 200

• Extras!
    • Pumpkin Armor - 1500
    • Beast King Jammies - 3000
    • Diretooth Costume - 3000
    • Pumpkin Carver !! - 2500
      ---(Takes up your top weapon space)
    • Mummy Leg !! - 2000
    • Pumpkin Shield - 500
    • Frankenshield - 500

• Special Items!

• Frankenglaive - 3000
      • Corpse Cannon - 3000
      • Licorice Whip !! - 2000
      • Sugar Rush Armor - 3000
      • Clown Costume - 2000
      • Gorgonzilla Costume - 2000
      • Pumpkin Staff - 3000
      • Harvest Reaper - 4000

• Masks!
  • Classic Masks!
    • Pumpkin Mask - 200
    • Bee Mask - 314
    • Jason Mask - 1000
    • King Mask - 899
    • Frank mask - 830
    • Mummy Mask - 360
    • Pirate Mask - 600
    • Skull mask - 570
    • Slime Mask - 300
    • Werewolf Mask - 412
    • Witch Mask - 560
    • ZardHunter - 777
    • Zombie Mask - 256
    • Zoro Mask - 760

• Extras!
    «If you do not have enough candy to get any item...»

Whoops... you do not have enough candy to get this item! Time to do some more trick or treating!
  • Masks!
  • Special Items!
  • Back
    Mogloween Rares

Weapons
  • Cyclops Trident of Light Z
  • Cyclops Trident of Light
  • Cyclops Trident of Light G
  • Cyclops Trident of Light
  • Cyclops Trident of Light G

Armors
  • Straightjacket Z
  • Straightjacket
  • Straightjacket Z
  • Straightjacket Z
  • Straightjacket G
  • Straightjacket G
  • Straightjacket
  • Straightjacket Z

Spells
  • Bomb-o-lantern Z
  • Bomb-o-lantern
  • Bomb-o-lantern Z
  • Bomb-o-lantern G
  • Bomb-o-lantern
  • Bomb-o-lantern Z
  • Bomb-o-lantern G
  • Bomb-o-lantern G

Pets
  • Something Z
  • Something G
  • Something
  • Something Z
  • Something Z
  • Something G
  • Something Z
  • Something G

House Items
  • Mogloween Portal Painting

• quote:

Zombielands!

«Scene: Battleon. Zombies are running rampant in town!»

Aria: «You», where are you?

«Hans enters the scene.»

Hans: Aria? What is wrong?
    Aria: Can't you see... all... the... ZOMBIES!?
    Hans: People check into the Inn, and they've definitely checked out...

«You enter the scene.»

Aria: «You»!

«A large zombie heads towards Aria. Right before it reaches her...»

«You»: Aria! Hans!
      1 BATTLE: Big Zombie
      Full Heal
    «You»: Okay, really, I know that this is that time of year and all, but really? Where are they all coming from? Zombies everywhere, in everything. You'd think this was some kind of apocalypse.
    ???: Well, yeah, that's what this is. Are ya empty-headed or somethin'?

«Harryl Woodson enters the scene.»

«You»: Erm... no, I am not empty-headed. And just who are you?
    Harryl Woodson: I'm Harryl Woodson, famed zombie hunter and apocalypse specialist. And right now, y'all got a monster of a issue here. Nothin ol' Casper can't handle.
    Aria: Casper?
    Harryl Woodson: Yes, Casper. This banjo has never steered me wrong. One shot's all I need, miss. An' if that don't work, well, I always got my bat.
    «You»: *ahem* I hate to break up the show fest, but we have an issue to deal with. I was about to address the situation. Care to accompany me, Harryl?
    Harryl Woodson: Accompany you? I daresay you'll be the one doing the accompanyin'. I am the professional here.
    «You»: *sputters*
    Harryl Woodson: I just came from the crossroads, followin' the trail of packagin' and undead body parts... and hollerin'...
    «You»: Packaging?
    Harryl Woodson: Yes, the wrapper of a Taladosian Tart...
    «You»: Taladosian Tarts... Let's concentrate on the zombie infestation.
    Harryl Woodson: Very well. The trail leads to Seahawk's farm. That... is our destination.

«Scene: Seahawk's Farm. Zombies are rampant, and there are Taladosian Tart wrappers on the ground.»

Harryl Woodson: WRAPPERS?! I think it's time to whoop some--

«Seahawk enters the scene.»

Seahawk: What are you doing here?
    «You»: Ah, Seahawk, how are things going? Seen Zorbak lately?
    Seahawk: That's your pressing concern right now? I have undead storming all over my farm, trash strewn about, and you want to know if I've seen Zorbak?
    Harryl Woodson: Don't you worry a bit, blue boy. Me an' Casper will take care of these creatures.
    «You»: Ahem...
    Harryl Woodson: Oh yeah... and «You» here... yeah, yer real helpful... You'd be more helpful if you could get me a Taladosian Tart! I need a tart!
    Seahawk: Huh?
  • Battle with Harryl's help - Harryl will now battle by your side!
  • Battle by yourself

«Regardless of choice»
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal after battle #2
    Harryl Woodson: The trail leads straight into them trees. Let's get movin'.

«Harryl runs off by himself to continue the pursuit.»

Seahawk: «You»? Taladosian tarts?
    «You»: I will explain it later.

«The scene fades away and switches to a woodland, with trees dyed orange from the incoming autumn season.»

Harryl Woodson: Shhh... up there...

«Harryl Woodson takes his banjo and begins playing it. Shortly after he runs toward a zombie entering the scene and thwacks it with his banjo...»

«You»: I am not sure if that is a good skill or says way too much about your personality...
    «You»: Looks like there's more coming!
  • Battle by yourself

«Regardless of choice»
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal
    «More Taladosian wrappers are found lying on the ground ahead.»

Harryl Woodson: The trail leads straight into them trees. Let's get movin'.

«You and Harryl enter the scene.»

Harryl Woodson: Look at the ground! Wrappers... and more wrappers. I need to get me some Tarts! Where on Lore's surface are my tarts!?
    «You»: Look, Mr. Woodson, I am not sure what these tarts are or what your obsession is all about, but I think the Zombies are a bigger issue.
    Harryl Woodson: Nothin', li'l adventurer, is a bigger issue than my missin' tarts.
    Harryl Woodson: They are the most delicious, magical tastin' sweet I've ever had and they've been missin' since all those blasted zombies appeared.
    «You»: Well... look, I see there are more wrappers over there. Like, a very large amount. Perhaps... perhaps the answer lies that way?

«Harryl sprints away, following the trail. Eventually you reach the entrance of a small shack, where loads of wrappers are lying around it.»

Harryl Woodson: Finally!

«Harryl takes out his spiked bat.»

Harryl Woodson: Just use my trusty cart opener here.

«With a big whack, the door bursts open... and candy spills out?»

«You» (simultaneously): Ohhh, candy!
    Harryl Woodson (simultaneously): CANDY?! I hate mogloween candy!!

«Harryl smashes the candy with his bat in anger.»

Harryl Woodson: I can't believe this!!!

«Harryl continues smashing the candy a few more times.»

«You»: *sigh* Who knew a tart could drive someone this batty.

«More smashes to the candy...»

«You»: Hey... I think I know where all this leads. There's a paper in the wrappers that says "EbilC". That can only mean one thing.

«Harryl delivers one more blow to the candy before turning to face you.»

Harryl Woodson: What?
    Harryl Woodson: Oh, this tart thing, it ain't over yet.
    «You»: Zorbak...

«Following the trail further, you reach the entrance to a tiny hut. *MUNCH MUNCH* comes from the hut.»

Harryl Woodson: They... Have... My... TARTS!
    «You»: ...and looks like we have company!

«A zombie runs toward you!»

• Battle by yourself

«Regardless of choice»
      4 BATTLES
    Harryl Woodson: These fellas really let themselves go...

«Harryl rushes into the hut. Inside the hut, he finds nothing but wrappers all around. Unable to take it, he gets on his knees, tears flowing down his cheeks...»

Harryl Woodson: My wonderful... wonderful tarts.

«Still on his knees, Harryl trudges himself away from the scene, still following the trail of wrappers.»

«You»: What is with the loonies around this time of year? *sigh*

«At the end of the trail is a double headed moglin with a drill on one arm as it uses the other to feed itself the tarts! ...Hey, these two moglins look oddly familiar...»

Rocko: Oh my. Om nom nom
    Socko: Oh my is right.
    Rocko: And all
    Socko; OURS!
    Harryl Woodson: They're eatin' all the tarts...
    «You»: Well, at least we know where they went.
    Harryl Woodson: But... the wrappers... the zombies....
    Rocko: Hello! Do you like our treasure?
    Socko: We found all these yummy treats and brought them back here to eat!
    Rocko: Yes, piled so high.
    Socko: Such a high yummy hill.
    «You»: Hmmm... what's under the hill of tarts?
    Harryl Woodson: Who cares! I've been starvin' for my favorite treat since this whole dang zombie invasion began!

«Zorbak enters the scene.»

Zorbak: Not so fast. Who let you in and why are you standing in my EbilCorp workroom? Get em!

«A zombie runs toward you...»
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal
    «You»: That was uncalled for! I haven't even threatened you yet.
    Zorbak: You were going to. I just decided to get all this out of the way.
    Zorbak: Rocko, Socko, what is the meaning of this? I take the day off to spend with Mu Glen, and this is what happens?
    Zorbak: Why couldn't you be undead like everyone else? I wish I had never tried that new method on you...
    «You»: New method... wait... what is going on here!?
    Zorbak: Sometime back, I decided that Rocko and Socko were just too annoying alive. But, they were good workers.
    Zorbak: So, I had looked into a way to make them undead but able to think on their own. Not only are they undead now... but still have their personalities.
    Zorbak: What they can't do is think on their own now, unless they are hungry.
    Zorbak: From the looks of it, Rocko and Socko got the munchies, stole a shipment of rare Taladosian tarts, brought it back here and piled it on my new Zombie-inator.
    «You»: Zombie-inator?
    Zorbak: New attempt at creating undead minions. It had potential, but... well, it's crushed now.
    «You»: Potential... yeah, sorry it didn't work out for you...
    Harryl Woodson: If you two are done yapping, get that purple thing off my tarts!
    Rocko: Om nom, you dare try to steal nom our treats!
    Socko: I'll give you my treats when you pry it from our cold, undead hands!
  • Battle by yourself

«Regardless of choice»
      1 BATTLE
      Full Heal
    Harryl Woodson: Finally!!

«Harryl dives into the pile of Taladosian tarts in joy.»

Harryl Woodson: At last, you sweet, delicious tarts I have longed for! I have hunted you for so, so long!
    «You»: So... this was never about the zombies? It was... about... FOOD?!
    Harryl Woodson: Not just any food! Possibly the last tarts that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe.
    Harryl Woodson: Believe it or not, there is a limited supply. Some day very soon, life's little tart gauge is gonna go... empty.

«A short pause later...»

«You»: ...why me?
    ZombieLand

Pets
  • Rocko & Socko
  • Rocko & Socko
  • Rocko & Socko
  • Rocko & Socko
  • Rocko & Socko
  • Rocko & Socko
  • Rocko & Socko
  • Rocko & Socko
  • Rocko & Socko
  • Rocko & Socko

Miscellaneous
  • Taladosian Tart
  • Taladosian Tart
  • Taladosian Tart
  • Taladosian Tart
  • Taladosian Tart
  • Taladosian Tart
  • Taladosian Tart
  • Taladosian Tart
  • Taladosian Tart
  • Taladosian Tart

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

• < Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/6/2012 7:42:20 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 108
    11/4/2012 11:30:21   
    Shadow Genesis

quote:

To a Staff member:
    when clicking Back to Mogloween after finishing the Frankenspine quest, it brings you back to the beginning of the quest instead (shows the mansion and the pop up text about the missing bodies)
    That's actually the introduction to Mogloween '09, when Frankenspine was introduced. There are various quests affected by this as well, including Mystery of the Falling Star, and I suppose a few more which lead back to their respective Mogloween introductions/menus.

Maybe you want to place a post in the Quest/Wars bug section in case it's not noticed here? ~whacky

done! ty for the advice wacky! let's hope it gets fixed since i think they were both like that during the previous years too....

< Message edited by Shadow Genesis -- 11/4/2012 11:46:13 >
    AQ  Post #: 109
    11/9/2012 0:25:47   
    Nova Gryphon

quote:

The Farm can now also be accessed at the following location: Battleon » Battleon Inn » Speak to Yulgar » Mail! » Letter from "Z"
    Whoops! Nearly forgot about this. It's added now to the appropriate entries. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/10/2012 13:10:21 >
    AQ  Post #: 110
    11/9/2012 4:34:55   
    zippy2010

quote:

AQ History: Quests & Events release (Dates)
    The Restoration quest leads to "Access is Denied" thing.
    Link:
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17444107

Quest List by Alphabetical & Type is fine though. Don't check
    And it's fixed. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/9/2012 13:57:55 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 111
    11/9/2012 7:27:32   
    Abaraa

quote:

Legends of Lore

High-Level Challenge

«Scene: You see the Veil»

Lord Barrius: Hello «You». This humble location was once our order's training arena. But the corruption of the shadow universe has changed it greatly.
    Lord Barrius: This place can now summon up extremely powerful shadow version's of existing monsters in Lore, which provides us with very useful training.
    Lord Barrius: All we need is a focus item, a piece of the original monster's essence to recreate it. If you'd like to try, I assure you it will be worth your while....

«Three options will be displayed»
    What is today's target?
    What will I get?

If you click on 'What is today's target?', the following dialogues are displayed.

Lord Barrius: Today's quarry is a monster whose magical power rivals even wizards: the mystical naga.
    Lord Barrius: Go out into the world of Lore and slay one of these creatures to capture some of its essence.
    Lord Barrius: If you can do so, I'll let you face off against its shadow counterpart....though I'll raise the difficulty, of course.

If you click on 'What will I get?', the following dialogues are displayed.

Lord Barrius: If you can defeat all the powered up shadow monsters that you face off against, you will be allowed to choose your prize.
    Lord Barrius: You can either have a chest filled with gold and experience, or you can take an equipment reward from the shop.
    Lord Barrius: The choice is your's, but don't count your winnings too soon. You must defeat the creatures first.
    Lord Barrius: If you fail, the item you've collected will lose its power and you'll have to start your hunt all over again.
    Lord Barrius: Also, one last thing....
    Lord Barrius: The shop reward will differ based on the foe I asked you to hunt down, and the target change daily, so check in with me on a regular basis.

If you click on 'Leave', you return to Battleon.

Once you found the essence, he'll say this dialogue
    Lord Barrius: I see you've brought the essence of a naga. Are you prepared to face something far stronger?

You have two options:
    Bring it on!
    Maybe Later

If you choose 'Bring it on!',
    I battle
    Mighty Shadow Naga Witch-Queen
    Mighty Shadow Hydra

I'll continue later.
    Settled and credited. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/9/2012 13:56:16 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 112
    11/9/2012 13:55:49   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Legends of Lore

Location: Travel Map » Sail East » Travel South » Legends of Lore

«Notes»
  • Dates mentioned below are based on initial release dates of the respective missions.
  • All quests are rotated such that you will encounter a different one daily.
  • To initiate/redo a quest, you must speak to Lord Barrius and select 'What is today's target?', before your mission is registered.
  • If you fail to defeat the shadow variant of the monster, you have to re-hunt the same monster before being allowed to continue the challenge (explained by Lord Barrius below).
  • You can hunt 2 different mobs at the same time, if you paid ElBhe (see below), which lasts until you log out. You do not require to speak to Lord Barrius to re-register the quest that you have paid ElBhe for. You however, still have to re-register the "free" monster hunt if you want to hunt it again.

«Scene: Middle Lands. A pit surrounded by black rubble continually emits some shadow essence.»

Lord Barrius: Hello, «You». This humble location was once our order's training arena. But the corruption of the shadow universe has changed it greatly.
    Lord Barrius: This place can now summon up extremely powerful shadow versions of existing monsters in Lore, which provides us with very useful training.
    Lord Barrius: All we need is a focus item, a piece of the original monster's essence, to recreate it. If you'd like to try, I assure you it will be worth your while....
  • What is today's target?

«08 November 2012» Lord Barrius: Today's quarry is a monster that even dragons dread to face off against: the vicious hydra.
      «09 November 2012» Lord Barrius: Today's quarry is a monster whose magical power rivals even wizards: the mystical naga.
      «10 November 2012» Lord Barrius: Today's quarry is a monster that is well known mostly for its strength and temper: the bull-headed minotaur.
      «11 November 2012» Lord Barrius: Today's quarry is a monster that is dangerous to all creatures of the sky, even dragons: the ferocious roc.
      Lord Barrius: Go out into the world of Lore and slay one of these creatures to capture some of its essence.
      Lord Barrius: If you can do so, I'll let you face off against its shadow counterpart.... though I'll raise the difficulty, of course.
    • Got it!
    • Can I go after something else?

ElBhe: Well, if you don't like THAT choice, then maybe I'll let you hunt something else....
        ElBhe: But I insist on a modest fee for my services. It's tough out here for a shadowkitten, so I'm trying to get some money to pay my rent.
      • ???
        ElBhe: What rent, you ask? Let's just say kitty kingdoms don't come cheap!
      • Okay, let me pick! (Costs 250 Z-Tokens)

Notes
        • This lasts until you log out.
        • You can only go on one additional bounty at a time.

• Hunt a Hydra!
        • Net a Naga!
        • Meet a Minotaur!
        • Run Down a Roc!
        • Actually, nevermind....

«Picking any monster to hunt above deducts 250 Z-Tokens with the message "Successfully spent 250 Z-Tokens."»

ElBhe: Thank you! This'll help stave off the wolves at my door.... literally speaking, of course. Wolves are easy to bribe.

• Uh, nevermind....

«Once you manage to obtain the essence of the monster to be hunted...»

Lord Barrius: I see you've brought the essence of a «monster». Are you prepared to face something far stronger?
    • Bring it on!
    • Maybe Later

1 BATTLE: «Monster» (Shadow variant)

«Battle above is based on them monster you are hunting, and is fixed. Once you successfully defeat the shadow monster, you get the dialogue below.»

Lord Barrius: You've done it! Impressive work.
      Lord Barrius: Now you may choose your prize: this chest filled with rewards, or you may purchase a unique piece of equipment.
    • I want the shop! - See Legends of Lore: «Monster name» shop below
    • I want the chest!

1 BATTLE: Reward Chest

«Regardless of choice»

Lord Barrius: I hope you are satisfied with your selection. Check in with me later and perhaps I'll have another monster for you to hunt down.
    • Finish
  • What will I get?
      Lord Barrius: If you can defeat all of the powered up shadow monsters that you face off against, you will be allowed to choose your prize.
      Lord Barrius: You can either have a chest filled with gold and experience, or you can take an equipment reward from the shop.
      Lord Barrius: The choice is yours, but don't count your winnings too soon. You must defeat the creatures first.
      Lord Barrius: If you fail, the item you've collected will lose its power, and you'll have to start your hunt all over again.
      Lord Barrius: Also, one last thing....
      Lord Barrius: The shop reward will differ based on the foe I ask you to hunt down, and the target hunt changes daily, so check in with me on a regular basis.
  • Leave

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

«You can commence your hunt after leaving the dialogue with Lord Barrius. Aside from RA, here are some other areas you can find the related monster at.
    Note that these are not the only locations; they have been picked out of the lot. You do not necessarily need to use these locations to find the monster to be hunted.»«Upon successfully defeating the monster to be hunted, the message "You captured some of the creature's essence! Go back to Lord Barrius to face the final challenge!" appears, and you can return to Lord Barrius to continue the dialogue. You will not receive the above message if you did not initiate the quest beforehand.»
    Legends of Lore: «»

Hydra
    Weapons

• Hydra's Bite
  • Hydra's Bite
  • Hydra's Bite
  • Hydra's Bite
  • Hydra's Bite

Naga
    Miscellaneous

• Rejuvenating Necklace
  • Rejuvenating Necklace
  • Rejuvenating Necklace
  • Rejuvenating Necklace
  • Rejuvenating Necklace

Minotaur
    Miscellaneous

• Minotaur's Pride
  • Minotaur's Pride
  • Minotaur's Pride
  • Minotaur's Pride
  • Minotaur's Pride

Roc
    Miscellaneous

• Feather of the Roc
  • Feather of the Roc
  • Feather of the Roc
  • Feather of the Roc
  • Feather of the Roc

Entry thanks in part to Abaraa, Shadow Genesis and Dragoon23 (via IRC).

• quote:

Can Haz Vakayshon?
    (A Cheezburger Iz Fine 2)
    Teh Old Wun iz in ur kwest, killin yur spellinz D:

Location: Travel Map » Sail East » Travel South » Veil Base Camp » Speak to Elbhe » Can Haz Vakayshon?

ElBhe: «You», thank goodness!
    «You»: What is it, ElBhe? Did you run out of toy mice again?
    ElBhe: I'm hurt! When have I ever asked you to do anything unreasonable or menial?
    «You»: ....
    ElBhe: Right, silly question.
    ElBhe: Anyways, this time it really is important. Do you remember when The Old One first visited?
    «You»: Hard to forget a giant shadowcat peering down from the heavens and speaking in incomprehensible babble.
    ElBhe: Well, apparently he took my offer of a visit seriously. He sent me a message that he's coming to visit Lore for a vacation.
    «You»: ....Oh gods.
    ElBhe: Exactly. At any rate, I'll need help keeping him reigned in. He's quite powerful and could be dangerous to others.
    «You»: I can imagine so.
    ElBhe: We'll need to get ready. He could be arriving any time now.

«The Old One enters the scene.»

Old One: HAI GUYZ. WUTS GOIN ON IN DIS PLAEC?
    «You»: This is some kind of sick nightmarish fantasy, right? I'm going to wake up in my bed soon and none of this will have ever happened.
    ElBhe: Don't be ridiculous. Everyone knows adventurers don't sleep.
    Old One: Lol! Pwned, d00d.
    «You»: ....I'll just keep comforting myself with the thought of this just being a bad dream.
    ElBhe: *ahem* Anyways....

«The Old One turns around.»

Old One: O look, sum guyz want 2 joyn dis diskusshon.
    «You»: What?
    ElBhe: I think he means to say that we have company!
      4 BATTLES
    «A lush green bush appears between you and ElBhe after the battle.»

ElBhe: You can't stand anywhere in The Veil these days without being attacked. It's not right, I tell ya.
    «You»: ...Where did The Old One get off to?
    ElBhe: Must have wandered off while you were busy with those monsters.
    ElBhe: No worries. Spy, report!

«Springing out from the bush is... a Darkshifter!»

«You»: ...The bush is a spy?
    ElBhe: I know, right? He's hard to notice in that disguise! It's perfect, he blends right in. I created the camouflage myself, you know.
    «You»: Of course you did....
    Darkshifter: The Old One has been sighted as heading in the direction of Battleon.
    «You»: OH GODS.
    ElBhe: Relax, «You». How much harm could he possibly do?
    ElBhe: Right, silly question. Let's go, and fast!

«Scene: On the way to Battleon. Several houses are on fire!»

ElBhe: Oh dear... I guess we're going the right way.
    «You»: He's been loose for JUST A FEW MINUTES! How did he cause all this chaos so quickly?
    ElBhe: I know, right? He's a master of his craft. I'll have to ask for lessons.

«A Male Neko Waifer enters the scene.»

Male Neko Waifer: Hay der. Welcum 2 our nu vilage! Ees kewl hear nao 'cuz He caem to c us.

«A Female Neko Waifer enters the scene.»

Female Neko Waifer: Inorite? And he iz so kawaii, nya~! :3
    ElBhe: Oh, great. Cultists. I didn't know the Neko Cult still existed.
    «You»: Is that why they're talking like that?
    ElBhe: Yes.... they are part of a cult that tends to survive and worship in secret. They seek out new members among the homeless, offering them homes and food.
    ElBhe: People who join into this cult are transplanted with magical cat ears that slowly transform them into cat-people, what you humans typically call "Nekos".
    «You»: How have they stayed hidden for so long? It seems unlikely that they'd be able to hide themselves when they look like this.
    ElBhe: The Nekos are able to disguise their cat-like features at will with transformation, much like how your vampires and werewolves do. At least, those with rational thinking can.
    ElBhe: The newly transformed tend to be somewhat mindless, so they probably couldn't disguise themselves like the older ones can. Not that I'd want them to. Catgirls rock.
    «You»: That's not funny! This is a serious problem, ElBhe! We can't have some kind of secret subrace of cat-people just spring up and start transforming all of Lore into cat-people!
    ElBhe: I know. The world's supply of litter and catnip would be running out pretty quickly.
    «You»: ...
    ElBhe: It's odd, though. The Nekos are generally quite harmless creatures who have lived in secret due to their fewer numbers.
    ElBhe: The sight of their "god" must have convinced them that it is time for their revolution to overthrow the society that spurned them.
    «You»: Wait, "god"?
    ElBhe: They believe The Old One is some kind of deity. That's why they worship him through their religious text, the Nekonomicon, which heralds his return and future rule over civilization.
    ElBhe: We'd best be careful. I think they're probably converting the non-believers. If they think you're not with them, they'll probably try to brainwash you into joining their cult, too.
    Female Neko Waifer: I c u r with wun of His frenz. ...but y u no haz eerz lyke us?
    ElBhe: ....oh dear. They've noticed you're not wearing cat ears. Make up an excuse, quick!
    «You»: Um... Oh yeah, my ears... Uh... They're at the cleaners?
    Male Neko Waifer: U lye! U ish heretik!
    Female Neko Waifer: U must be assimalaeted! Git dem, nya~!
      4 BATTLES
    ElBhe: We'd better get to Battleon quickly. Hopefully this doesn't get any worse.

Warlic: So you're saying that you're here on holiday?
    Old One: Yesh. Do u no anyplaec kewl to go c?
    «You»: Warlic! Thank goodness. How bad is it?
    Warlic: They're brainwashing everyone in sight. Lore is in a complete state of panic.
    Warlic: All of Battleon's shop owners refuse to sell products to you unless you're wearing cat ears.
    Warlic: Valencia ran off in search of the long lost catnip treasures of the ancient Gattan civilizations.
    Warlic: And Twig thinks that the Guardian Tower is a scratching post.
    ElBhe: You mean it's not?
    «You»: ElBhe!
    ElBhe: Right, right, serious now. *ahem* d00d, u lyke, need 2 tell dems to chill.
    Old One: Cn't. Dey crazee.
    ElBhe: H00manz iz lyke dat. Dey iz srsly dum.
    «You»: ....I don't know why, but I feel like I should be insulted somehow....
    ElBhe: Alright, I have a plan. Distract the Nekos. I'll take The Old One somewhere else with a simple shadowstep.
    ElBhe: Hopefully they'll calm down when they see their leader is gone, and that will be enough to make them realize that the prophecy is wrong.
    «You»: And if it doesn't?
    ElBhe: Then I guess we get to find out how you look with cat ears on.
    «You»: ....noted. Here we go, then!
      4 BATTLES

1 BATTLE: Super Neko Waifer
      Full Heal
    «ElBhe and The Old One are nowhere to be seen in the aftermath of the battles.»

Female Neko Waifer: Wayte.... wear He go, nya~? ;_;

«ElBhe returns.»

ElBhe: He gone. Iz not tiem yet, He sed, so He go home.
    Female Neko Waifer: ....then wut we do, nya~?
    ElBhe: Shuld maek evereeting teh saem again.
    Female Neko Waifer: Hm.... well, u is kinda kawaii.... maybe u right. kk, nya~!
    «You»: I swear, if I hear that verbal tic one more time....

Several hours later...

«You»: Thank goodness. That should be everyone.
    «You»: We were just lucky that the transformation was so easily reversed in the early stages. A pity that we can't cure these poor souls, but it seems they've been changed for too long.
    ElBhe: Naw, they seem pretty content with what they've become. Besides, they lived awful lives on the street and such. Why would they want to go back to that?
    ElBhe: They may be wackos, but it seems like they're good natured enough. They did help us fix all of the damage they've caused.
    «You»: True....
    ElBhe: Perhaps with time, I can convince them to give up their silly notions of world conquest and find them a permanent home to live in peace.
    ElBhe: Besides, they're kinda cute like this. Me-ow.
    ElBhe: I'll see if I can't find them a place to take refuge. Now that their existence is no longer a secret, and given what has happened today, I doubt they'll be welcomed back into society for some time.
    ElBhe: But fortunately, I happen to know a fantastic place. My owner has some land they might be able to use. Coming, ladies?

«ElBhe leaves the scene.»

Female Neko Waifer: KAWAII, NYA~!

«Like fangirls, the Female Neko Waifers leave to follow ElBhe.»

«You»: ....I think it's safe to say that I'm more of a dog person, now.
    Vakayshon Souvenirs

Miscellaneous
  • Neko Ears
  • Nekonomicon
  • Nekonomicon Z
  • Neko Ears
  • Neko EarZ
  • Nekonomicon
  • Nekonomicon
  • Neko Ears
  • Neko Ears G
  • Guardian's Nekonomicon
  • Nekonomicon
  • Neko Ears
  • Neko Ears
  • Nekonomicon
  • Guardian's Nekonomicon
  • Neko Ears G

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

• < Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/15/2012 16:09:03 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 113
    11/9/2012 20:30:17   
    Shadow Genesis

quote:

Small Correction

in the Final Countdown quest entry at the end:
    quote:

Meanwhile, the SeekRat continued to escape every attempt at pursuit. When his house was investigated, they found it emptied of all his research and textbooks, save for one book that was found opened n his desk. The book appeared ancient, and bore strange markings...

should be in
    Fixed. ~whacky

quote:

«10 November 2012»

Lord Barrius: Today's quarry is a monster that is well known mostly for its strength and temper: the bull-headed minotaur.
    Lord Barrius: If you can do so, I'll let you face off against its shadow counterpart.... though I'll raise the difficulty, of course.

«Once you manage to obtain the essence of a Minoutar...»

Lord Barrius: I see you've brought the essence of a minotaur. Are you prepared to face something far stronger?
    Bring it on! - Battle as below
    Maybe Later - Return to Battleon

1 BATTLE: Mighty Shadow Minotaur

Lord Barrius: Now you may choose your prize: this chest filled with rewards, or you may purchase a unique piece of equipment.
    I want the shop! - See Legends of Lore: shop below
    I want the chest! - Battle as below

1 BATTLE: Reward Chest

«Regardless of choice»

Lord Barrius: I hope you are satisfied with your selection. Check in with me later and perhaps I'll have another monster for you to hunt down.
    Finish

Minotaur
    Guardian Arena-Beasts of Legend

Minotaur
    Miscellaneous
    Minotaur's Pride
    Minotaur's Pride
    Minotaur's Pride
    Minotaur's Pride
    Minotaur's Pride
    Added to the existing quest entry. Thanks! ~whacky

Please do not double post, unless an AK has signed off your previous post. If need be you can use the Edit button instead. Posts merged! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/10/2012 12:02:11 >
    AQ  Post #: 114
    11/11/2012 12:25:29   
    zippy2010

quote:

quote:

Plasma Dragons, Dragonbane

Link not working.
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=3733191
    Fixed. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/11/2012 12:30:18 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 115
    11/14/2012 21:50:19   
    Tep Itaki
    Friendly!

quote:

AQ's 10th Anniversary
    quote:

«Fred the Burro enters the scene!»

Fred: {dynamic text}
    «You»: ... Oh yeah!
    Eukara: Thank you, Fred. Wonderfully prepared and reliable as always.

The staffs went and added Fred's Dialogue.

Fred: Yes, «You», you put it in your pack before leaving Miss Vox's library.

Added Thanks! - Dragoon23

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 11/15/2012 3:45:07 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 116
    11/16/2012 2:28:10   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

«16 November 2012»

Lord Barrius: I have a very special challenge this time: a gauntlet of sorts. Many adventurers have failed to kill the extremely powerful monsters I have pitted them against.
    Lord Barrius: Naturally, we can't just let such strong shadow creatures roam free and threaten Lore, so I'd like you to clean up their mess.
    Lord Barrius: But just to make things interesting, I offer you two choices today.
    Lord Barrius: If you can defeat all of them with heals in between, I will provide you with a chance to access previous rewards. But....
    Lord Barrius: If you manage to defeat all of them with extremely limited healing, I will allow you access to a very special prize.
    Lord Barrius: How about it, «You»?
  • Bring on the Challenge Gauntlet!
      Warning: You only get one heal!

«After every battle you can choose the Full Heal, or Battle On!»

4 BATTLES
      Mighty Shadow Hydra
      Naga (shadow variant)
      Mighty Shadow Minotaur
      Mighty Shadow Roc

Lord Barrius: Amazing! You've really impressed me today.
      Lord Barrius: Now you may choose your prize: a very wealthy chest filled with rewards, or you may purchase a very special piece of equipment.
    • I want the shop!
    • I want the chest!

1 BATTLE: Huge Reward Chest

«Regardless of choice»

• Finish

• Play again!
    • Guardian Tower!
    • Leave
  • Just the regular gauntlet, please.
      4 BATTLES
      Mighty Shadow Hydra
      Naga (shadow variant)
      Mighty Shadow Minotaur
      Mighty Shadow Roc

Full Heal after every battle

• I want the shop!
    • I want the chest!

1 BATTLE: Large Reward Chest

«Regardless of choice»

• Finish

• Play again!
    • Guardian Tower!
    • Leave
  • Uh, nevermind....
    Legends of Lore: Gauntlet 1

Miscellaneous
  • Legendary Shadow Crystal V1

House Items
  • Mighty Shadow Hydra
  • Mighty Shada' Naga Arch-Sorceress
  • Mighty Shadow Minotaur
  • Mighty Shadow Roc
  • Mighty Shadow Hydra
  • Mighty Shada' Naga Yaga
  • Mighty Shadow Minotaur
  • Mighty Shadow Roc
  • Mighty Shadow Hydra
  • Mighty Shada' Naga Witch-Queen
  • Mighty Shadow Minotaur
  • Mighty Shadow Roc
  • Mighty Shadow Hydra
  • Mighty Shada' Naga Baba Yaga
  • Mighty Shadow Minotaur
  • Mighty Shadow Roc
    Legends of Lore: Gauntlet 1

Weapons
  • Hydra's Bite
  • Hydra's Bite
  • Hydra's Bite
  • Hydra's Bite
  • Hydra's Bite

Miscellaneous
  • Rejuvenating Necklace
  • Minotaur's Pride
  • Feather of the Roc
  • Rejuvenating Necklace
  • Rejuvenating Necklace
  • Minotaur's Pride
  • Feather of the Roc
  • Minotaur's Pride
  • Feather of the Roc
  • Rejuvenating Necklace
  • Minotaur's Pride
  • Feather of the Roc
  • Rejuvenating Necklace
  • Minotaur's Pride
  • Feather of the Roc
  • Being taken care of. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 11/16/2012 15:44:46 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 117
    11/18/2012 8:59:20   
    zippy2010

quote:

quote:

• 27 August: Visit Ballyhoo

• "Access is Denied"
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17426927
    Fixed, thanks! ~Koree

< Message edited by Koree -- 11/18/2012 9:03:25 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 118
    11/18/2012 10:26:16   
    Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

For a long time I was wondering if the Head of Raydius Dragon is really a 'Guardian Only" item or not.
    With my main character I just tested it out, and it's not marked as "(Guardian Only)" item.
    As proof:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/20jftiu.jpg

However, to be sure I created a new account for an adventurer character.
    As adventurer I don't have access since the Trophy Hunt quest is for Guardian Only character(s).
    As proof:
    http://i50.tinypic.com/qyxvmb.jpg
  • That's why the Head of Raydius Dragon got a guardian tag.

• So, you might want to mention in the Trophy Hunt quest that it's for (Level 10+) (Guardian Only) character(s) to prevent confusion.

Note: Any adventurer character of Guardian account doesn't also have access in that quest.
    As proof:
    http://i47.tinypic.com/167nmh0.jpg

Thanks. :)

• Got it. Thank you! ~B

< Message edited by Balu -- 11/18/2012 10:55:38 >
    Post #: 119
    11/20/2012 12:03:25   
    Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

A new location "Past Offers" :
  • Past Offers
    Location: Battleon > Ballyhoo and Upgrades > Rewards > Past Offers

Ballyhoo: Hi there, «You»! We've got some really special items here today.
    Ballyhoo: If you've purchased goods from HeroMart or received any other product code that you've entered into your Master Account, you'll find your rewards here! Which reward would you like to claim?

Past Offers
    The following buttons become clickable.
    2011 Calendar!
    Decimator!
    The Dragon's Secret!
    Z-Blade!

• Back to Current Offers
    Airenal
    Dainashini
    Demon Warrior
    Sacred Chicken
    War Totem
    White Knight

• Visit HeroMarth!

• Leave

• Ballyhoo - Rewards
  • Verified and edited. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/6/2012 13:56:08 >
    Post #: 120
    11/20/2012 13:59:46   
    zippy2010

Wyvern Rider War!
    quote:

After 100% of the enemies were defeated...

2 BATTLES
    Full Heal
    1 BATTLE: Nightmare Wyvern

After many testing I found that they follow exactly the same pattern as when war was underway aka
    quote:

Level 0-19: Cyclone Wyvern Rider (5);Level 0-24: Typhoon Wyvern Rider (5)
    Level 20-34: Cyclone Wyvern Rider (25);Level 24-44: Typhoon Wyvern Rider (25)
    Level 35-64: Cyclone Wyvern Rider (35);Level 45-64: Typhoon Wyvern Rider (45)
    Level 65-84: Cyclone Wyvern Rider (65);Level 65-84: Typhoon Wyvern Rider (65)
    Level 85-104: Cyclone Wyvern Rider (85);Level 85-104: Typhoon Wyvern Rider (85)
    Level 105-124: Cyclone Wyvern Rider (105);Level 105-124: Typhoon Wyvern Rider (105)
    Level 125-144: Cyclone Wyvern Rider (125);Level 125-144: Typhoon Wyvern Rider (125)
    Level 145+: Cyclone Wyvern Rider (145);Level 145+: Typhoon Wyvern Rider (145)

I get the lvl125 ones everytime so I'm guessing its same for other lvls too.

Was hoping for one Rider monster and other out of this two ,Vartai Blade Master (140) or Half-Dragon Soldier (150), but I think its no longer available now
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 121
    11/21/2012 16:29:31   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Battleon's Nightmare!

For the last few days, Battleon seemed to be running smoothly. Yulgar's Inn was busy with visitors. Adventurers breezed through town on one mission or another, while Twilly provided healing and advice. Valencia's Z coin sales were satisfactory and even Warlic had a clean shop after hours of picking up after some Adventurer who decided to mix with his pot.

Everything was perfect... until one day.

«A lady carrying a bucket of apples collapses to the ground... and falls asleep?»

Townsfolk in Battleon began falling asleep, seemingly in torment and feat as they slept...

This was obviously the work of some villain the heroes already dealt with... Only Eukara Vox, Battleon's school teacher, and you, our brave Adventurer, are left to investigate the situation... the only ones left to awaken Battleon...

«Scene: Battleon School. Eukara's students have fallen asleep at the table.»

«You»: Eukara, do you have any idea what is happening?
    Eukara: I have a suspicion or two as to who might be causing this, but we'll have to do a little research.
    «You»: Where should we go to research?
    Eukara: I believe Falerin's library will have what we need.
    «You»: Okay... but what about your students?
    Eukara: They fell asleep this morning and haven't woken up since.
    Eukara: They will have so much work to do when they wake up...
    «You»: Wow... Okay, so let's get going to the Isle!

«Eukara stretches out her arm holding the staff, and her portal instantaneously takes you to Isle d'Oriens.»

«You»: That was fast.
    Eukara: My portal may be contrary, but it does its job.

«Eukara gets zapped by her own portal.»

Eukara: *grumbles* Let's find the library.

«Scene: Falerin's Library»

Eukara: I knew it!
    «You»: What did you know?
    Eukara: I knew that the culprit is... the Nightmare Queen!
    «You»: Her again? How are we going to reach her?
    Eukara: Well we can... we can... *yawn* ...too... tired... to...
    Eukara: Talk..... mph...

«Eukara collapses onto the ground, soundly asleep.»

«You»: EUKARA! Oh no... she fell asleep too...
    «You»: Now how do I get to the dream realm?! I'm doomed...

«Vince enters the scene, carrying the Lucigenesis device.»

Vince: I couldn't help but to hear your predicament.
    «You»: Is that... a Lucigenesis device?!
    Vince: Indeed it is. It's a copy of the original.
    «You»: Does it work?
    Vince: You tell me. Well, later, that is.

«Vince plays the Lucigenesis device, and as the notes from the device strike you, you are transported to...»

«Scene: Battleon, Nightmare Realm»

«You»: Woah... is this Battleon?
    ???: It is Battleon... of your nightmares!
    «You»: Is that you, Twilly?!

«A Moglin with dark skin holding a staff enters the scene.»

Twillmare: I'm not Twilly... I'm Twillmare! MUAHAHAHAHA!
      1 BATTLE: Twillmare
      Full Heal
    «You»: Man... that was odd... I guess I'll have to make it-
    ???: Look! A realworlder! Get him!
    «You»: Oh boy...
      2 BATTLES
      Nightmare Peasant
      Nightmare Peasant

Full Heal after battle #2
    «You»: I gotta get out of here, before they realize-
    ???: Look, it's «You»! I'll get him!
    «You»: Wow, Yulgar!?!!?
      1 BATTLE: Nightmare Yulgar
      Full Heal
    «You»: I must go! NOW!

Intelligence Check!
    Can you use your smarts to get yourself up to the castle?
    Difficulty: 61
    Stat Used: Intelligence

«If you fail the roll...»

«You»: I have to get up there!
      «You»: I guess this involves some fighting...

4 BATTLES
    «Succeeding in the roll or completing the above battles lead you to the dialogue below.»

«You»: It's about time I got here!
    ???: Not so fast, «You». You shall not pass!
    «You»: EUKARA VOX?!!?!

«The nightmare version of Eukara enters the scene.»

Eukara: Indeed, «You».
    «You»: Why are you doing this?!
    Eukara: I-can't-control...
    «You»: What?
    Eukara: Enough conversation! Die, you pathetic excuse for a hero!
    «You»: Eukara, what's going on with you? What the-
      1 BATTLE: Nightmare Eukara
      Full Heal
    «You»: Well that was... odd. But, I'm too far now to give up...

«Scene: Within the Nightmare Castle»

«You»: Khandie, what are you up to?!
    Khandie: Not much, not much, just playing with my new friends...
    «You»: F-friends? Who are they?
    Khandie: Jimmy, Timmy and Kimmy! When I had mommy set up for Battleon to fall in an endless sleep, they appeared here!
    «You»: So you admit you're behind this?
    Khandie: Wow, you actually have a brain. Of course I'm behind this!
    Khandie: I can't plunge Battleon into a sleep... but I got Mommy to.
    Khandie: Now, Battleon is in an endless sleep, and I get to keep my friends!
    Khandie: Speaking of them, friends, can you help finish this hero off?

«Jimmy, Timmy and Kimmy enter the scene.»

Jimmy: I'll take care of him first!
      1 BATTLE: Jimmy
      Full Heal
    «Jimmy flees the scene post-battle.»

Timmy: Hey, you hurt my friend! Now I'll hurt you!
      1 BATTLE: Timmy
      Full Heal
    «Timmy too, flees the scene post-battle.»

Kimmy: Pitiful boys. Let me handle this!
      1 BATTLE: Kimmy
      Full Heal
    «With Kimmy fleeing as well, all that is left is Khandie Khain.»

Khandie: How DARE you hurt my friends!
    Khandie: I'll have to deal with you myself!
      1 BATTLE: Khandie Khain
      Full Heal
    Khandie: Fine FINE! If that stupid town means so much to you, I'll give it back! You are no fun at all, «You»!

«Khandie fades away from the castle.»

«You»: Great! Now I get Battleon back, and now I have to... get out of here...

«The scene fades to black, and you re-appear in Falerin's library. Eukara has awakened!»

«You»: Vince... you got me back here?
    Vince: Sure did!
    Eukara: You did it!
    Vince: Good job!
    «You»: It wasn't easy... Eukara, you sure hit hard. And your students are worse.
    Eukara: Um... what?
    «You»: Nevermind, lets just go back to Battleon.
    Eukara: Fine. I need to get back to my students.
    Eukara: They could be up to anything...
    Battleon Nightmare!

Weapons
  • Nightmare Bell
  • Peasant's Nightmare
  • Peasant's Nightmare
  • Nightmare Bell
  • Peasant's Nightmare

• Nightmare Bell
  • Peasant's Nightmare
  • Nightmare Bell
  • Peasant's Nightmare
  • Nightmare Bell

• Peasant's Nightmare
  • Peasant's Nightmare
  • Nightmare Bell
  • Nightmare Bell
  • Peasant's Nightmare

• Nightmare Bell
  • Peasant's Nightmare
  • Nightmare Bell
  • Peasant's Nightmare
  • Nightmare Bell

• Nightmare Bell
  • Peasant's Nightmare

Spells
  • Summon Nightmare Eukara

Pets
  • Twillmare
  • Twillmare
  • Nightmaregon
  • Nightmaregon
  • Twillmare

• Twillmare
  • Nightmaregon
  • Nightmaregon
  • Twillmare
  • Twillmare

• Nightmaregon
  • Twillmare
  • Twillmare
  • Nightmaregon
  • Nightmaregon

• Twillmare
  • Twillmare
  • Nightmaregon
  • Nightmaregon
  • Twillmare

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Harvest Festival 2012
    Once a year, the Harvest Goddess Serenia flies through the skies of Lore. As she soars over the war-torn fields, they are revived and restored to their former beauty. All must gather to make an offering of crops and flowers to thank Serenia for her blessings. Those that are fortunate enough to see her should consider themselves blessed to see such a glorious sight...

«You can skip the cutscene at anytime to where you receive two choices.»

Kosefira: Helloooo-looo-looo, «You»! You are just in time for my yodeling lesson!
    Doofus von Strudel: Go grab a pint of cider at the Cider House! It rules!
    «You»: Oh wow-- you must be one of the fabled LEDERHOGLINS!
    Doofus von Strudel: That I am! We Lederhoglins like to come out and play this time of year because the cider is sooooo good! Did I mention that this is CIDER?
    Kosefira: So we decided on a name for this holiday, finally! Festival of the Harvest Goddess was a little too long... Mog-Toberfest sounds like it happens in October...
    Doofus von Strudel: -- and Autumnival is just plain weird! My fellow Lederhoglins and I really liked Mog-toberfest... *grumbles*
    «You»: So what is the name you decided on??
    Doofus & Kosefira: HARVEST FESTIVAL!
    «You»: ..............
    «You»: Let's hold a contest to choose a name next year, mm-kay?
  • BURP War!
  • Harvest Quest - Continue below

«Scene: Cider House. You can skip the cutscene at anytime to where you meet the Nepencreep.»

«You»: Hi there, Truffle! How are you doing today?
    Truffle: Durrrrrrr! weeeet!
    «You»: Why yes, I would LOVE a mug of cider!
    Truffle: Meep! rrrrr..meepity meep, meeping meepness!
    «You»: Whoa, you need to slow down a bit. Let me put on my Truffle Amulet so I can understand you better.
    «You»: Okay, go ahead-- say that again.
    Truffle: I hope you didn't forget about collecting your offerings for Serenia, the Harvest Goddess!
    «You»: Offerings? Why do we need to do that??
    Truffle: To give thanks for the bounty of Nature throughout the world! The last harvest of the year is needed to carry us through the winter.
    Truffle: Go out and gather your offerings, but beware the dangerous Turkeysaurus Rex! It wants to eat the things you need to collect!
    Truffle: When you have enough, you might see Serenia soaring in the skies as she replenishes the land for our last harvest!
    Truffle: rrrrrutta meep meep!
    «You»: Uh oh-- my Truffle Amulet batteries died. Okay, little one, give me that cider to go! I'm off to gather some offerings!
  • Go!

«You can skip the cutscene at anytime to proceed directly with the offering hunting.»

«A Nepencreep bounces its way into the scene.»

Kosefira: «You»! That's a Nepencreep!
    «You»: A what?!
    Kosefira: Nepencreeps are bad news for crops! They will eat out all of the nutrients out of the ground before any of the other plants have a chance!
    Kosefira: You need to destroy every Nepencreep you find!
    «You»: Don't worry, I can take care of them!
  • Go!

«At this point, you immediately proceed with the hunt for the items.»
      1 BATTLE
    «You found a(n) [fruit/veggie]!»

List of Fruits/Veggies to find
    Orange
    Sqrapple
    Graplant
    Bluestar Flower
    Bread Fruit

Doofus von Strudel: Keep looking for the rest of your offering! Don't leave this quest or you will lose all of your fregetables.
  • Search on! - Repeat 1 BATTLE as above

«Once you have collected all 5 fruits/veggies...»

Doofus von Strudel: You have found everything you need to make an offering! Go on out to the fields and present your items to Serenia.
  • Go!

Bystander: Look!
    Bystander: Up in the sky!

«The scene pans up to the sky.»

Bystander: It's a CloudZard!
    Bystander: It's a Drakel Air Raider!
    Bystander: No, wait--
    Bystander: It's Serenia, the Harvest Goddess!

«Serenia floats across the fields, enriching them into a lush green once more.»

«You»: Thank you Serenia! We will have plenty of food to last us through the winter.
    Serenia: You have shown your gratitude, «You». You have also proven that the good deeds of one person can help the many.
    Serenia: I tell you this now, in thanks. You had best be on your toes, Chosen of Lore, for one is coming whose frigid demeanor shall put you to the test.
  • !!!

Serenia: The Helifino winds blow again and an army of undead unlike any other shall descend on points far and near...
  • !!!
    Serenia: But be aware of the opportunities presented by unexpected alliances, for they shall hold the key to your certain victory.
  • Thank you!

«Serenia floats away.»
    «If you clicked the pile of apples in The Cider House...»

«The apples tumble and reveals Zorbak.»

Zorbak: Bah!
    Zorbak: You foiled my quest to create a vast army of Undead Apples! For that, you must now have an APPLE for a HEAD!
  • Okay, turn my head into an apple!
      «As Zorbak leaves, the following message "Your head is now an apple!" appears. You then have an apple for a head which disappears upon logging out or by wearing any head accessories.»
  • Don't turn my head into an apple!
    Zorbak: Hmf! Fine, but you owe me!

«Zorbak leaves the scene.»
    Harvest Festival

Weapons
  • Corn-Missile Launcher
  • Apple Launcher
  • Pumpkin Chucker
  • Guardian Apple Blunderbuss
  • Smoked Drumchuks

• Weedsprayer ZX
  • Harvest Staff Z
  • Granny Smith Blunderbuss
  • Violent Violet
  • Corn-Missile Launcher

• Apple Launcher
  • Pumpkin Chucker
  • Teryaki Marinated Drumchuks
  • Harvest Staff
  • Fuji Blunderbuss Z

• Weedsprayer XXX
  • Honey Crisp Blunderbuss
  • Guardian Harvest Staff
  • Guardian Violent Violet
  • Corn-Missile Launcher

• Apple Launcher
  • Pumpkin Chucker
  • Horn of PwnZy
  • Harvest Staff
  • Cajun Spiced Drumchuks

• Harvest Staff Z
  • Red Delicious Blunderbuss
  • McIntosh Blunderbuss Z
  • Guardian Weedsprayer L
  • Violent Violet

• Corn-Missile Launcher
  • Corn-Missile Launcher
  • Apple Launcher
  • Apple Launcher
  • Pumpkin Chucker

• Pumpkin Chucker
  • Orange Glazed Drumchuks
  • Harvest Staff
  • Guardian Gala Blunderbuss
  • Guardian Weedsprayer LXX

• Greater Horn of PwnZy
  • Boiled Drumchuks
  • Corn-Missile Launcher
  • Apple Launcher

• Pumpkin Chucker
  • Guardian Harvest Staff
  • Jonagold Blunderbuss
  • Weedsprayer XC
  • Violent Violet

• Corn-Missile Launcher
  • Apple Launcher
  • Pumpkin Chucker
  • Overdone Drumchuks
  • 2 1337 Horn of PwnZy

• Harvest Staff
  • Crispin Blunderbuss
  • Weedsprayer CX
  • Violent Violet
  • Corn-Missile Launcher

• Apple Launcher
  • Pumpkin Chucker
  • Diet Drumchuks
  • Harvest Staff
  • Pink Lady Blunderbuss

• 31337 Horn of PwnZy
  • Weedsprayer CXXX
  • Corn-Missile Launcher
  • Apple Launcher
  • Pumpkin Chucker

• Corn-Missile Launcher
  • Apple Launcher
  • Pumpkin Chucker
  • 41337 Horn of PwnZy

• Corn-Missile Launcher
  • Apple Launcher
  • Pumpkin Chucker
  • SPARTAAAAAAN Blunderbuss
  • Guardian Harvest Staff

• Ghost Chili Drumchuks

Spells
  • Summon Plant Dragon II
  • Summon Plant Dragon I
  • Rupture
  • Summon Plant Dragon III
  • Guardian Earthshatter

• Sundering Z
  • Summon Plant Dragon IV
  • Sundering
  • Summon Plant Dragon V
  • Summon Plant Dragon VI

• Earthrend
  • Summon Plant Dragon VII
  • Demolish
  • Earthsplosion
  • Summon Plant Dragon VIII

Pets
  • Velocigobbler
  • Nepencreep
  • Velocigobbler
  • Guardian Nepencreep
  • Velocigobbler

• Nepencreep
  • Velocigobbler
  • Nepencreep
  • Velocigobbler
  • Nepencreep Z

• Guardian Nepencreep
  • Velocigobbler
  • Nepencreep
  • Velocigobbler
  • Velocigobbler

• Replay Quest
  • Back to Town
  • Being handled. ~whacky

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 12/22/2012 20:25:15 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 122
    12/3/2012 5:29:22   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

Just a really quick update. The Custom Weapon entry has been updated to reflect the new dialogue, stat rolls, etc.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 123
    12/3/2012 6:53:41   
    ruleandrew

quote:

Custom Weapons Quest

Note on the stat roll:
    Failing the stat roll means you have to fight another monster before stat rolling again (you get healed on every second failed stat roll/ pass the stat roll).
    Added. Thanks! ~whacky
    AQ  Post #: 124
    12/6/2012 15:54:47   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

Rise of the Samurats!
    BURP War 2012

«You can skip the cutscene at anytime.»

«Scene: Fields»

Samurat: Begone, peasant! Your farms now belong to the Shogunate of the Samurats!
    Farmer: Oh yeah? You and what army?

«A couple other Samurats enter the scene.»

Farmer: ....okay, that's a pretty good army.
    Farmer: But this food goes to Battleon! How will the people of Battleon feed their families?
    Samurat: I guess they'll have to starve, like we have for so many years!
    Samurat: Go, mighty Samurats! Confiscate their cheese! Cheat them out of their corn! Walk off with all their wheat!
    Samurat: Shogun Akunezu will be very pleased! Once we have amassed enough food, we BURPs shall feast like kings, and the humans will be the ones dying of hunger!

Artix: Thank goodness you are here, «You»!
    «You»: I always seem to be here right on time when disaster strikes. *sigh* What's going on this time, Artix?
    Artix: It seems that some BURPs calling themselves 'The Shogunate of The Samurats' have taken control of many Lorian farms.
    «You»: Oh, just another BURP infestation? No worries, Artix. These things happen every couple of years. We'll get rid of them.

«Warlic enters the scene.»

Warlic: These BURPs are no ordinary BURPs. They're far more intelligent than typical BURPs.
    Warlic: Their leader, Shogun Akunezu, has launched an invasion and armed his samurai BURPs with quite an array of technology and weaponry.
    «You»: More intelligent than normal BURPs? Any connection to the SeekRat?
    Warlic: Unlikely. I suppose it's always possible, since we're talking about abnormally intelligent BURPs... but there aren't any underlying traces of his influence here.
    Warlic: And even if there are, it hardly matters. This is going to create an economic disaster once Battleon's food supplies run out.
    Warlic: We should worry first about fixing this issue before our food runs out. Then we can worry about the mastermind of this plan later.
    «You»: Then we'll just have to smack some sense into these rats.
    War!

Rise of the Samurats!

The Shogunate of the Samurats has been born! Some strangely intelligent BURPS have taken up arms and the way of the samurai, and are cutting off Battleon's food supplies. We need to drive them back to regain control of our food supply!
  • To Battle!
  • Explore Camp
  • Back to Town

Twilly: Oh noes! WATS! WATS are everywhere!! Pwease help save us!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please!
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thanks you!

Clickies!
    Shoot Samurats - +0.1% Ranged Attack Bonus per Samurat hit. (Maximum: +20% Ranged Attack Bonus / 200 Samurats)
    Potion Bag - Refills your potions if you have less than four on hand (Guardian Only)
    Captain Rhubarb may prefer the high seas, but he has his land-legs under him and is ready to battle!
    Artix is leader of the Paladins!
    Robina doesn't like it much when people steal from the poor.
    The mighty Archmage Warlic!

To Battle!
  • With Artix
  • With Warlic
  • With Robina
  • With Rhubarb
  • By yourself

«Regardless of choice»
      4 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal after battles #2 and #4
    «After 100% of Samurats were defeated...»
      6 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal after battles #2, #4 and #6
    «You confront Shogun Akunezu.»

Shogun Akunezu: You pesky humans! Must you interfere with my plans?
    «You»: You're stealing Battleon's food! Surely you didn't think you'd get away with this.
    Shogun Akunezu: First of all, my name isn't Shirley. I am Shogun Akunezu!
    Shogun Akunezu: And secondly, we have starved for many years while you humans live it up with food aplenty! We will teach you what it feels like to be hungry!
    «You»: But can't we reach some kind of agreement here?
    Shogun Akunezu: There will be no agreement!
      1 BATTLE: Shogun Akunezu
      Full Heal
    «Shogun Akunezu escapes.»

Warlic: It seems you've driven them off.
    Artix: And they left behind all the food they stole! Thank goodness.
    «You»: There seems to be an awful lot of food here....
    Warlic: Indeed. More than Battleon needs, at least.
    «You»: In that case, let's give some to the BURPs. They only started this war because their kind is starving.
    «You»: Maybe if we provide them with some food, we'll be able to minimize the problems we have with them in the future.
    Artix: That IS a good idea, «You»! And I have another idea....
    Rise of the Samurat!

Weapons
  • Drill Lance
  • Drill Lance
  • Drill Lance
  • Drill Lance Z
  • Drill Lance

• Drill Lance G
  • Drill Lance
  • Drill Lance
  • Drill Lance
  • Drill Lance G

Shields
  • Cheese Shield
  • Wheat Shield
  • Corn Shield
  • Cheese Shield G
  • Wheat Shield G

• Corn Shield G
  • Cheese Shield
  • Wheat Shield
  • Corn Shield
  • Cheese Shield

• Wheat Shield
  • Corn Shield
  • Cheese Shield
  • Wheat Shield
  • Corn Shield

• Cheese Shield Z
  • Wheat Shield Z
  • Corn Shield Z
  • Corn Shield
  • Wheat Shield

• Cheese Shield
  • Cheese Shield
  • Wheat Shield
  • Corn Shield
  • Cheese Shield G

• Wheat Shield G
  • Corn Shield G

Spells
  • Call Nezujimbo
  • Call Nezujimbo
  • Call Nezujimbo Z
  • Call Nezujimbo
  • Call Nezujimbo

• Call Nezujimbo G
  • Call Nezujimbo
  • Call Nezujimbo
  • Call Nezujimbo G

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Location thanks to Dragoon23.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/10/2012 3:50:42 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 125
    Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
    Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition