Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quests - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2013 14:01:35   
zippy2010

quote:

AQ History: Quests & Events release (Dates)
quote:

Year 2006
24 March: Isle d'Oriens

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20513854

Many others in that list are present in that link. Others you have to find sorry.

Quest List by Alphabetical & Type
quote:

Seasonal Events
(2) link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21077087]Frostval 2012: Gift Delivery![/link]

link is correct
Must've forgotten to quote this after settling it. It's settled. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/29/2013 2:04:53 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 151
2/6/2013 2:49:14   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

quote:

So a shop has opened for both the Necromancers and Paladins side, which contain the following items, which are essentially added tiers of existent items:

Edit: This was added at the 40% mark in the war.

Necromancer

Weapons
  • Bonethrill Staff
  • Bonethrill Staff
  • Bonethrill Staff
  • Bonethrill Staff
  • Skull Club
  • Necrostaff
  • Bonethrill Staff
  • Rotten Skull Club
  • Bonethrill Staff
  • Lumpy Skull Club
  • Bonethrill Staff
  • Cracked Skull Club
  • Bonethrill Staff
  • Calavera Club

Armors
  • Necromancer Cloak
  • Obsidian Cloak

Spells
  • Randomizing Beam
  • Randomizing Curse
  • Randomizing Ray
  • Randomizing Blight
    Paladin Class

Weapons
  • Holy Bow
  • Holy Bolt Bow
  • Holy Blaze Bow
  • Holy Flare Bow
  • Undead Axe

• Holy Rage Bow
  • Undead Axe of Light
  • Holy Bane Bow
  • Undead Axe of the Sun
  • Holy Burst Bow

• Undead Axe of the Stars
  • Holy Light Bow
  • Holy Wrath Bow
  • Undead Axe of the Galaxy

Armors
  • Holy Armor
  • Holy Armor
  • Golden Holy Armor
  • Golden Holy Armor

Shields
  • Holy Paladin Guard
  • Consecrated Paladin Guard
    The Necromancer Class and Paladin Class shops also have the updated items as listed above now.

• Got it, thanks! ~Suikoman444

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 3/6/2013 2:24:28 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 152
    2/7/2013 17:20:27   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

Ep-pig!

Location: Today's Event > Ep-Pig Quest! (Bacon equipment? You bet!)

«Scene: Yulgar's Inn. Hans, Aria, and you stand at one side, looking at Cysero's time-traveling phone booth.»

«You»: I think that will...
    «You»: ... Is that Cysero's?

«Cysero exits the phone booth.»

Cysero: I'd certainly hope so.
    «You»: Do I even want to know why you're here?
    «You»: On second thought, don't answer that.
    «You»: Of course I don't.
    Cysero: Actually, «You», I came here to talk to you specifically.
    «You»: Why do I not like the sound of that?
    Cysero: No idea. After I made that armor for you, I was thinking about some of the other similar ideas that might be interesting... and then suddenly it dawned on me.
    Cysero: Something so huge, so beyond Ubear, that it could only be...
    Cysero: Wait for it.
    Cysero: Ep-pig.
    Hans: *groan*
    «You»: Uh...
    Cysero: No need to thank me, «You». I enjoy invention...
    Cysero: Unfortunately, I've got a problem.
    «You»: Of course you do...
    Cysero: Someone has stolen the prototype and is running around like a giant werepig attacking innocent people.
    Cysero: I won't have people hogging my inventions and hurting pork... er, poor innocents!
    Cysero: Unfortunately, I've a number of other experiments running right now, too, and I can't spare the time to track down the swine responsible!
    Cysero: So can you help me, «You»? I'll of course reward you. The sowcurity of Lore depends on you.
    «You»: Were... pig...?
    Cysero: Well, like a werepig. It's not actually a werepig, just a form armor like Ubear. Crafted by some great master.
    «You»: Some great master? I thought you made it...
    Cysero: Oh yeah, that's right... I forgot what we were gabbing about for a sec.
    «You» Well, I...
    Cysero: Great! I knew I could depend on you. Last I knew, the pig was heading toward the smoke hou-- er... Smoke Mountain.
    «You»: Uh.
    Cysero: Speechless, are you? That's oinkay, no need to squeal with delight, «You». I can see your joy in your eyes.

«Cysero goes back into his phone booth and leaves.»

«You»: *sigh* Hans, Aria, our efforts will need to wait. I have to go--
    Hans: Hog wild?
    Aria: Ham it up?
    «You» ...

«Scene: Near Smoke Mountain.»

«You»: As the Chosen of Lore, I sure do get sent on a lot of menial tasks...
    ???: That is one way to look at it. I have a different perspective... But then again, as you would be wise to point out, I am not you...
    «You»: Loremaster Falerin? Is that you?

«Lanfiré Dupre enters.»

Lanfiré: What an insulting accusation. Though I suppose a fair one, given that the Loremaster has recently taken to running around with my face and insulting people.
    Lanfiré: I think he wants to sully my reputation.
    «You»: Lanfiré Dupre... why are you here?
    Lanfiré: I had to see it.
    «You»: It?
    Lanfiré: I have seen many things in my time, «You», on very many worlds. I have seen things so Ubear, so Ep-Pig, so Flawfish, you would never imagine...
    «You»: Flawfish? That's supposed to be a pun on Flawless and a Fish?
    Lanfiré: Well...
    «You»: I think you need help with your punning. Ep-pig and Ubear both have a positive-sounding ring. Flawfish sounds like rotten sardines.
    Lanfiré: Uh... The point stands.
    «You»: That you needed to see a giant marauding werepig.
    Lanfiré: Exactly.
    «You»: I don't get it. Why did you need to see such a thing?
    Lanfiré: Why does anyone need to do anything...
    «You»: That is not an answer.
    Lanfiré: No... it is not. Nonetheless, rumor is the beast has made its way deep into the Smoke Mountains.
    Lanfiré: Your journey will take you through treacherous territory indeed, but Cysero's wackery can't be left to roam freely.
    «You»: Let's do this!

2 BATTLES
      Full Heal
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal

«Scene: At the entrance to Smoke Mountain.»

«You»: There's the entrance to Smoke Mountain! I can't be far off its trail now... Time to get his bacon!

3 BATTLES
      Full Heal
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal

«You»: Hellooo? Bad guys? Where are you?
    «You»: Weird, this always works in horror movies. Then the unsuspecting character falls right into a...

«The Ep-pig swings in.»

The Ep-pig: Why are you following me? Trying to get your hands on my epic armor?!
    «You»: Oh, I'm going to get my hands on you, all right, and deliver a pork-chop!

1 BATTLE: Werehog
      Full Heal

«The Werehog has been beaten down.»

«You»: time to find out who has been causing all this ruckus.

«Scene zooms in to show you pulling off the Werehog's mask. He is revealed to be...»

«You»: *gasp* Old merchant Jenkins!
    «You» ... but why?
    Jenkins: I wanted to scare everyone away from Smoke Mountain so I could open a new amusement park. I knew it would make me rich!
    Jenkins: I knew if I could get my hands on an ultimate armor I could easily clear everything in my path.
    Jenkins: ... and I would've gotten away with it, too, if not for you and your meddling Loremaster!

«Falerin and the Loremasters enter.»

Falerin: Now, wait a minute, Redd Minnow...
    Loremasters: We had nothing to do with this!
    Ep-Pig Gear

Shop Weapons:
  • Bac-Gun
  • Bac-Gun Z
  • Bac-Gun
  • Bac-Gun
  • Bac-Gun
  • Bac-Gun G
  • Bac-Gun
  • Bac-Gun
  • Bac-Gun Z
  • Bac-Gun
  • Bac-Gun G

Shop Armors:
  • Ep-Pig
  • Ep-Pig
  • Ep-Pig
  • Ep-Pig Z
  • Ep-Pig
  • Ep-Pig G
  • Ep-Pig
  • Ep-Pig
  • Ep-Pig Z
  • Ep-Pig
  • Ep-Pig G

Shop Shields:
  • Bac-ler
  • Bac-ler
  • Bac-ler
  • Bac-ler Z
  • Bac-ler
  • Bac-ler G
  • Bac-ler
  • Bac-ler
  • Bac-ler Z
  • Bac-ler
  • Bac-ler G
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • In process of settling. ~whacky

quote:

The Matchmaker

Location: Today's Event » Matchmaker! (Snugglefest 2013!) » Match Maker (NEW!)

«You are presented with a scroll.»

It's Snugglefest, a time for love, wuv, and other sappy emotions. Unfortunately, not everyone can enjoy this celebration with their 'shmoopy-doopy' because *dramatic pause* they don't have one! And so, in the name of love (and SCIENCE!), one revolutionary sorta-hero has endeavoured to save our fair townsfolk from their single lives! This Snugglefest, Kamui Magitek Industries proudly unveils the latest in matchmaking technology, the L.O.V.E. Machine version 0.0.02, which - for the mere cost of your participation - will match you with a special someone just for you!* The even will take place in Battleon town square on Snugglefest. See you there, you lucky devil you. ;-)

This message brought to you by the Advertomatic version 2.9.1, Kamui Magitek Industries, patent pending the creatian of a Lorian patent office (patent pending).

• Read fine print!

«Scene zooms in on the tiny print on the bottom of the scroll.»

*By participating you implicitly accept the risks of this alpha test and agree not to hold Kamui Magitek Industries - or its founder - liable for any broken hearts, slaps across the face, or flowers thrown at you during the course of the matchmaking experience. Participants acknowledge that Kamui Magitek Industries will not be held responsible for any faux pas made during the course of the dates resulting from its technology, and will NOT use its Kill-Sat to resolve intracouple disputes.

«Scene: You have arrived at the Battleon town square. The L.O.V.E. Machine v.0.0.02 steams and shakes in the background.»

«You»: Nobody's here... Am I early or something?
    L.O.V.E. Machine: On the contrary, «You»! Your timing could not be more perfect!
    «You»: Then where is everyone else?
    L.O.V.E. Machine: Isn't it obvious? They're all out experiencing the wonders of a match made in programs, in predetermined dating locales.
    «You»: So, I'm late then.
    L.O.V.E. Machine: Heavens, no! I needed the extra time to match you up! Do you know how hard it is to find an ideal partner for someone with a resume as extensive as yours?
    «You»: ... Hard?
    L.O.V.E. Machine: VERY hard! I had to refine the criteria no fewer than fifty-one times just to bring the pool down to something that wouldn't fry my hard drive!
    L.O.V.E. Machine: I don't know how you walk down the street without beating your fans off you with a stick!
    «You»: Well, aheh, now that you mention it...
    L.O.V.E. Machine: But don't you worry! I've found a special someone just for you! Are you ready to meet your destiny and give it a big smooch?
    «You»: Well, it is that time of year, I guess...
    L.O.V.E. Machine: Wonderful! Just step right through the portal!

«A portal appears. Stepping through it, you reappear in a room in an inn, where a rock sits at a table upon which there lies a bouquet of flowers.»

«You»: ... A rock? That machine thought that a ROCK was my destiny? That's my best match???
    «You»: *sigh* ... So, do you come here often?
    «You»: You were a rolling stone, then? Because I certainly don't see any moss on you.
    «You»: Okay, this is just too weird even by my standards. Listen, rock, it's not you, it's-- Oh, by the Earth Lord, why am I bothering?
    «You»: It's a rock, for crying out loud! It's not like it cares! I'm outta here!

«The rock emotes-- it's heart breaks. </3 You return to Battleon town square, where you find Warlic and Kamui.»

Warlic: -- and, well, it just wasn't going to work out.
    L.O.V.E. Machine: I beg to differ! The data show that you two have a LOT in common, which speaks volumes to your compatibility!
    Warlic: That's the problem. Warlicia and I have TOO MUCH in common. We're very nearly the same person. That's just not what I'm looking for.
    Kamui: (thinking) Note to self: Account for preference of mystery over familiarity.

«Captain Rhubarb and Floyd the Trobble enter.»

Capt Rhubarb: Ahoy! Is this the line for the Snugglefest event?
    L.O.V.E. Machine: Captain! Trobble! Good to meet you! I have both of your results ready and waiting! Just step through the portal when you're ready! Your matches will be on the other side!
    Capt Rhubarb: Great! I've been looking forward to this.

«The Cap'n turns to his trobble.»

Capt Rhubarb: Listen, it's been fun and all, but I really think we need to start seeing other people... or little blue birds, in your case.

«Floyd emotes-- his heart breaks. </3»

Capt Rhubarb: This is for the best.

«They each step through the portal. In an inn room, they both reappear.»

Capt Rhubarb: Yaaaaarr! You have GOT to be kidding me!

«Floyd emotes, giving off little hearts. <3 The Scene returns to Battleon town square.»

Capt Rhubarb: You have a cruel sense of humor, you dirty bilge rat.
    Kamui: (thinking) Hmm... interesting reaction, outside expected parameters. I guess I need to recheck the base programming for errors. Let's see what we have here.

«Kamui reaches through a small portal and pulls out a scroll.»

Kamui: Okay... recent results: Rhubarb and Trobble: 87 compatibility... well, I guess there is always a Trobble on the Red Betty...
    Kamui: «You» and Geo... 100. Hmm... well, it would be a rocky relationship, but it COULD work...
    Kamui: Constantin and Safiria... 98?? That can't be right. I'll need to take a LONG look at the matching parameters later.
    «You» Hey, can I take a look at that?
    Kamui: Certainly.

«Kamui shows the scroll to you.»

«You»: Um... is this some kind of code or something?
    Kamui: Something like that. The results, though, are here, here, and here.

«A brief pause. Then:»

«You»: Kamui?
    Kamui: Yes?
    «You»: There's a minus sign in front of those numbers.

«Another pause.»

Kamui: ... Oh, of course. It must be treating the results as absolute values. That would explain a lot.
    «You»: That's a pretty big problem. I'm not sure I want to know who else it paired up.
    Kamui: Eh, nothing as bad as Constantin and Safiria. Zephyros and Valencia. Algern and the Lightbringer.
    Kamui: The only one that really stands out is how it paired Galanoth and Sheila.
    «You»: Why, what did it do with them? Let me see those results.

«Pause.»

«You»: Ooooh, that couldn't have ended well...

Earlier...

«Scene: The Inn at the City of Deren.»

Sheila: Galanoth, what a surprise.
    Galanoth: Sheila. I guess the machine paired the two of us up, then.

«Jhan jumps out from behind the desk.»

Jhan: Hello! Welcome to the fabulous Drakel Inn!
    Jhan: I'm your concierge, Jhan! And you must be the two we were told to expect! Well, rest assured, your dates will be here shortly.
    Galanoth & Sheila: What.
    Jhan: Don't you worry about a thing. At the fabulous Drakel Inn, we do everything to make sure your stay is--
    Galanoth: Let me guess, "fabulous"?
    Jhan: I was going to say "marvelous," actually, but that works, too! Please, allow me to take your helmet!
    Galanoth: NO.
    Jhan: On second thought, it does look rather dashing on you! Now, if you'll come right this way, I'll show you to your seats!

«Scene fades. New Scene: Jhan leads Galanoth and Sheila to two separate tables.»

Jhan: You and your date will be sitting here, m'lady!

«He walks over to Galanoth.»

Jhan: And you and your date will be sitting here, sir!
    ???: (off-Scene) Hello?

«Jhan turns to face the direction from which the voice came.»

Jhan: Ah! That must be our other guests! I'll be right back!

«He leaves.»

Sheila: ... This is awkward.
    ???: Well hellooo loverboy!

«Kyrie and a Drakel named Kasn'hova enter. Everyone sits.»

Kyrie: -- and then he said he'd take me to meet some girl called "Red Betty"! I mean, the nerve of it!

«Kyrie puts her feet on the table. The Scene shifts to focus on the other table.»

Kasn'hova: Wait, so you're saying that the Vartai have lived in secret for how long?
    Sheila: Are you really surprised? I mean, didn't the Drakel stay in their K'elds for--
    Kasn'hova: But that's completely different! We were isolated, yes, but you were hidden from the world!

«Kyrie is now leaning on the table toward Galanoth.»

Kyrie: -- and, anyway, that's what happened to my last ex.
    Galanoth: ...
    Kyrie: Oh, but I'd NEVER do something like that to you, darling.
    Galanoth: Yes, I'm sure you'd just write a song about me, or something...

«Kyrie has fallen over backwards on the table.»

Kasn'hova: Anyway, that's when I decided to put down my pen and fight.
    Sheila: That was awful noble of you, defending your K'eld in its time of need.
    Kasn'hova: Ha! I wish my reasons were that romantic! In all honesty, one of the orcs had just broken down my door, and I wasn't about to defend myself with just a pen.

«Kyrie has somehow maneuvered her chair on top of the table; she is suspended upside-down, facing Galanoth.»

Kyrie: -- said I was unstable. Can you imagine it? ME. UNSTABLE!
    Galanoth: ... I'm surprised he would say that. ... To your face.
    Kyrie: I know, right? You know, Galanoth, it's so nice to finally meet a man who understands me. And I think I really understand you, too.
    Kyrie: It's like I know exactly what you're thinking... And the answer's yes.

«Sheila suddenly stands.»

Galanoth & Sheila: WHAT??
    Kasn'hova: ... What?
    (simultaneously) Galanoth: No, no! I did NOT ask that question! Kyrie: I'd LOVE To go dragon slaying with you!
    (simultaneously) Galanoth: Oh, THAT's what you meant? For a moment I was afraid-- Kyrie: Let's start with that Vartai girl over there! She's been looking over here like she wants to be the next "Red Betty," like she really stands a chance at coming between us...

«Pause.»

Galanoth: Um... no.
    Kyrie: No?
    Galanoth: No. Jhan would probably ask us to leave after "that Vartai girl" scorched the room and finished beating on you. Besides, Sheila's... a friend of mine.

«Kyrie stands up on the table.»

Kyrie: You cheating jerk! We haven't even finished our first date yet and you already have somebody on the side?? I'll kill her!

«Galanoth stands up.»

Galanoth: Not before going through me.
    Kyrie: Oh, but 'darling,' how are you going to stop me...

«Two Love Minions enter.»

Kyrie: ... when my friends are keeping you busy?
    Galanoth: ... Sheila? Please try not to burn down the Inn before I finish these guys.
    Sheila: I'm not promising anything.
    Galanoth: Fair enough. I should be done in 5 minutes.
    Sheila: Without your sword?
    Galanoth: ...

«He pulls out a bouquet of flowers.»

Galanoth: 6 minutes, then.

«You are equipped with the Galanoth Form armor.»

2 BATTLES: Love Minion
      Full Heal

Galanoth: Okay, then... shall we?
    Sheila: Surely.
    Kyrie: Oh, now you're just trying to make me mad!

«Sheila becomes your Guest.»

1 BATTLE: Kyrie
      Full Heal

«Scene returns to Battleon.»

«You»: Okay, so I'll just go down there, make sure that Kyrie hasn't... well, been Kyrie, and then--
    Sheila: (off-Scene) Poor Jhan, though. He looked like he was going to faint when he saw the mess.
    Galanoth: *chuckle* Still the best of that date, though.

«Sheila and Galanoth enter.»

Galanoth: Hi. Yulgar still in the inn? I think we could both use a tall Mogberry right about now.
    «You»: Um... yeah.
    Galanoth: Good.

«They head toward the inn.»

Kamui: See, it all worked out in the end! Not bad for an alpha test!
    «You»: All worked? You set me up with a rock!
    Capt Rhubarb: And me with a trobble!
    Warlic: And me with... well, me.
    Kamui: *shrug* Love is an inexact science. And now I have a LOT of data to work with. I'll have the L.O.V.E. Machine version QT3.14 up and running by next Snugglefest!
    Everyone: ......
    Kamui: What?

«Scene fades.»

Kamui: Hey, what are you doing?? Stop! Hey! OW! Remember the waiver! Section 12, page-- OOF! "You will not send Kamui or his associates to meet the Reaper"! OUCH! Come on, it's Snugglefest!
    Matchmaker

Shop Weapons:
  • Flaming Bouquet
  • Flaming Bouquet Z
  • Flaming Bouquet G
  • Flaming Bouquet
  • Flaming Bouquet
  • Flaming Bouquet
  • Flaming Bouquet
  • Flaming Bouquet Z
  • Flaming Bouquet
  • Flaming Bouquet
  • Flaming Bouquet G
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

• Working on it now, thanks! ~Suikoman444

Double posting is not allowed unless an AK has signed off your previous post. Posts merged. ~whacky

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 2/23/2013 14:58:24 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 153
    2/16/2013 15:41:31   
    The Carnax Dragon

quote:

Lt. Lore The Revengers Part 3 is no longer accessible from the Today's Event menu
    wherever it's located the Encyclopedia needs updating to point to that location
    Now updated, available in Zorbak's Hideout » The Revengers! » Lt. Lore!

The whole Zorbak's Hideout entry is now updated to follow the format used in game. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 2/17/2013 0:45:31 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 154
    2/20/2013 14:27:37   
    Suikoman444

quote:

TRUPHMA CAMPS

Thanks to Eukara Vox, you have located one of the remaining Truphma encampments! Now's the time to do all you can to disrupt them!

You: Another one of these camps! They seem to be popping up faster than I can take them down. Let's do some exterminating!

10 BATTLES
    Truphma related enemies

Outpost Master: This is as far as you are getting traveler! I can't let you stop our plans!

You: You will be defeated like the rest of your Truphma buddies!

2 BATTLES
    Truphma Outpost Master

You: Great! Now that they're taken care of, it looks like they had a large war chest. I don't think anyone will object to me helping myself. And then I can find more of their camps.

2 BATTLES
    Treasure Chest

Play again!
    Guardian Tower!
    Leave

Entry is up! ~Suikoman444

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 2/20/2013 15:19:22 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 155
    2/21/2013 16:58:00   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

The Future Begins Now!
    AdventureQuest Preview Cutscene

Today's Event » Special Preview! (Future Begins Now!)

AdventureQuest, the original constantly evolving Flash-Based RPG that only requires your browser and an updated copy of Adobe Flash to play, has been bringing you a world of expanding content, exciting stories, and thrilling adventures with our weekly updates for over a decade.

«Scene flashes through the different appearance of Battleon, from 10 years in the past to 1000 years in the future.»

In our first ten years, we followed the rise of the Chosen of Lore, a group of elite individuals, marked for greatness and destined to shape the world of Lore forever.

We followed them through a march of great villains, great heroes, and turning aside of the Powers Themselves.

«Scenes of various villains appear, including Akriloth, Drakath, Carnax, The'Galin, Erebus, the Seekrat, and so on.»

Now, an exciting new chapter has begun.

The world of Lore is being shaped by powerful forces from both within and without.

«Scene: Battleon, under Twilly's tree. A Stranger with glowing blue eyes, dressed in robes like Eldron's, approaches you.»

«You»: Greetings and well met, stranger. What brings you to Battleon?
    Stranger: The gravest of missions, I am afraid. But I cannot speak to just anyone. The one I seek is «You». I am told they are the Chosen protector of Lore.
    «You»: Well then, you are in luck. I am «You».
    Stranger: Thank goodness. I am Suliban Filigree, a studied zoologist. I have made my life's work understanding the processes that drive living beings of all sorts.

It is you as a Chosen who will determine the future of the world, forever...

«Scene: The Veil.»

«You»: I got here as fast as I could, ElBhe, but this had better not be...
    «You»: Oh, you're here, too, Lord Barrius. Then I guess it really is serious.
    ElBhe: I'm offended! I'm vry srs about my job.
    Lord Barrius: ... be that as it may, we may have a problem, «You».

What sort of Chosen will you be?

«Scene: A landscape that looks a lot like the Scar. Cartwright and his second son face each other.»

Cartwright: Son, I only wish the best for you.
    Absolix: It is only because I know that you honestly mean that that you are not dead already, father.
    Cartwright: We have been at this for ages. Do you not grow tired of it? The same thing every day. We fight, then break to have lunch, we argue philosophy until dinner and then fight some more.
    Cartwright: Day in and day out. It grows most tedious...
    Absolix: Then give in. You have changed as much as I. Stop your attempt to teach me amorality.
    Absolix: I have seen far too much for it ever to work; and I am far too strong for you to kill me so I might be reborn with the lesson in mind as you once intended.
    Cartwright: That I cannot do.
    Absolix: Then our battle continues.

«With an audible ROAR, they continue their fight. Glenn Galrick and his wife enter.»

Galrick: Nice hit, Absolix!
    Absolix: Who are you?
    Cartwright: Galrick, Huntress?
    Cartwright: You are certainly the last couple I would expect to be hunting me down.
    Celestra: Do not flatter yourself, we are doing it for a friend. Though, as I chased after you for years, Twain, you really shouldn't be surprised.
    Galrick: As much as I hate to interrupt someone cleaning your clock, Cartwrong...
    Galrick: We are here for a reason. We come at the behest of your older son.
    Absolix: Gaiden is here? Why has my brother come?
    Galrick: Your little struggle with your father is having very distressing effects on his analogue.
    Absolix: Ryuusei is not well? This is grave news. But why should my fight with Father affect him?
    Cartwright: We are linked, even more so than most analogues that would normally recohere. We share a son.
    Cartwright: When I allowed Lisa to take Gaiden to my analogue, I ensured that I could always watch over him by binding us together.
    Celestra: Well, your binding is killing him.

Shape the World!

«Scene: Warlic's Shop. Warlic's face has been burned black.»

Warlic: This is Barry Jotter. He's spending some time with me while he's on a break from Frogwartz.
    «You»: Er, hello. I thought that was just a legend. And do I even want to know what happened to your head?
    Warlic: Barry had a slight mishap with ingredients.
    Barry Jotter: Sorry, Uncle Wally.

What sort of hero or antihero will you unleash upon the omniverse?

«Scene: A desert. You walk among several white tents.»

If you are Evil (-6 or lower Alignment):
      «You»: The note said to meet the changeling rebel here. Whatever he wants, it better be good. Trying to figure out how I fit into this whole thing is complicated enough without a rogue invader tugging at my sleeve.
    If you are Good (+6 or higher Alignment):
      «You»: The note said to meet the changeling rebel here. The area is infected worse than I thought. The last time I raided this camp, I thought I had beaten them back.
    If you are Neutral (between -6 and +6):
      «You»: The note said to meet the changeling rebel here. It seems the Truphma have a foothold here. When I was here before, trying to push them back, the area was still vibrant.

«You»: The gravest of missions, I am afraid. But I cannot speak to just anyone. The one I seek is «You». I am told they are the Chosen protector of Lore.

«Scene: Eukara's library. Ms. Vox is surrounded by books with interesting titles*. She holds in her hand The Creative and How to use it Wisely

Eukara Vox: She must be stopped. I cannot fail again. I love this world. Only with her destruction can we move onto helping this world further. «You» and I have so much to do... The Chosen will be triumphant.

Lead the World!

«Scene: Battleon town center. The fountain has become shamrock-shaped. Uncle Sham arrives on a rainbow.»

Uncle Sham: «You»! «You»! COME OUT «YOU»! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE!

«You enter.»

«You»: What in the world? There is no need to shout... What are you doing here, Sham, and what do you want with me?
    Uncle Sham: We need your help.
    «You»: We? Who is we? You have a mouse in your pocket?
    Uncle Sham: No... Actually, that's me Golden Gween.
    «You»: You have a pet gween? How did you acquire a gween? Not that I am surprised that yours is Golden, but how exactly did the leprechauns get a non-Lorian pet...?
    Uncle Sham: A stroke of good luck... but I fear it may be the last. Come out, O'Gweeny...

«O'Gweeny crawls out from behind Sham's lapel.»

Uncle Sham: Gweeny, go get the item for me. Be sure you are very careful. Things are very dangerous now.
    uncle Sham: I do not want anything to happen to you; you are worth more to me than all the gold in my vault...
    Uncle Sham: Well, maybe not ALL the gold... but very close...

«O'Gweeny runs off.»

Decide Your Destiny!

«Scene: Outskirts of Battleon. You and Sham face a group of other Leprechauns.»

Uncle Sham: Liborg! What are you doing here? We banished you for stealing from the treasury!
    Liborg: I know... and I told you that you would be "Sorrel," uncle. Well, my vengeance is at hand.
    Uncle Sham: What have you done? Is it you who leads our renegade kin?
    Liborg: Oh, it is I indeed, uncle. I lead them, and soon it will be we, and not you, who rule. The females of the Leprechaun kingdom are done being your cooks and housekeepers.
    Liborg: Our oppression ends now... As to your first question, I have performed A Switch and Bait.
    «You»: Oppression? And I think you mean a bait and switch...
    Liborg: Yes, oppression! Think about it. When have you even seen a female of my species other than me!
    «You»: Come to think of it...
    Liborg: And NO! A switch and bait. I mixed in Oxalis stricta into the Shamrock fields.
    «You»: No one noticed this?

«The Scene zooms in as Liborg pulls out a shamrock.»

Liborg: This is an actual shamrock...

«She then pulls out a flower that looks completely different.»

Liborg: And this is yellow woodsorrel... or the so-called "lemon clover."
    «You»: The flowers are completely different, but the leaves look very similar except that the woodsorrel is more heart-shaped. You replaced the shamrocks with SHAMrocks!

Now join us for the next chapter of this exciting journey.
    Come, Chosen of Lore...

The Future Begins Now!

«Scene: Falerin's library. Falerin is struck in the head.»

«You»: Loremaster, are you all right?!
    Falerin: Who is this Loremaster you speak of?
    «You»: Er...
    Falerin: I am Alejandro Ponche de Bilbao XXVI!
    «You»: XXVI, the twenty-fifth?
    Falerin: The average number of seconds a blackguard keeps his life after impugning my honor!
    «You»: Naturally. Well, Alejandro, is Falerin around? Because I kind of need to speak to him...

«Scene fades.»

*Writing, Music, Drama and Visual Arts: Why we need them/Weapons With Implied Emotion/Chimeric History/Creativity, Constructs, and the Modern Soupspoon/Constructs and Instabilities/Anatomical Compensation and Adaptation for the Advanced Mage/Applied Creativity in Weaponry/When Eagle Meets Serpent and Other Interesting Combinations/Magic Behind Multiplicity/Common Pitfalls in Splicing

Some book titles and corrected dialogue thanks to Falerin.

Got it, thanks! ~Suikoman444

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 2/22/2013 13:20:56 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 156
    2/22/2013 5:49:05   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Elements of D'awww!
    SnuggleFest '13

«Scene: Battleon. ElBhe enters, mounted on a shadowpony!»

«You»: It's a bit odd seeing you here today, ElBhe.
    ElBhe: Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about it. It's tricky enough getting around town without all the ladies following me everywhere, but it's especially bad during Snugglefest.
    ElBhe: But little Inky here just wanted to join in the festive spirit, so....
    «You»: Inky?
    ElBhe: Yep! I named my pony 'Inky Sky'. She's the best shadowpony of them all.
    ElBhe: She's also rather curious about the sort of parties and holidays that you humans have. Shadowponies haven't seen many humans, after all.
    «You»: I'm amazed she's even able to leave The Veil. I thought that most shadow creatures couldn't do that.
    ElBhe: Oh, shadowponies have advanced far beyond the means of most shadow creatures. They're quite intelligent, and they even have their own culture and society.
    ElBhe: They're working on making a home for themselves in The Veil, too, where they can be safe from some of the more dangerous threats.
    ElBhe: I warned little Inky here that the outside world is dangerous, but... she said she couldn't miss the opportunity.
    Inky Sky: Of course not! The Veil is booooooooring, anyways. Everything's 50 shades of black.
    «You»: ...you know, I really shouldn't be surprised that you can actually talk.

«The skies above Battleon suddenly darken and clouds drift away.»

«You»: Great, I know what that means.
    «You»: Why is it that whenever you come to Battleon, ElBhe, there's always a shadow monster attack?
    ElBhe: Tsk. Don't be a speciesist.

«Inky Sky hops over to your side, and Queen Fillymeana and her shadow stallion minions enter the scene.»

????: Bow down, foolish ponyfolk, for I have returned to conquer you all!
    Inky Sky: *gasp* It's the Forever Feared Filly, Queen Fillymeana!
    «You»: Why do you call her a filly? She's bigger than you are.... Isn't she a mare?
    ElBhe: I imagine for the same reason that everyone's always asking if she's sick. Because she sounds....
    Queen Fillymeana: Don't you DARE finish what you're going to--
    ElBhe: ....a little hoarse.
    Queen Fillymeana: THAT'S IT!

«Queen Fillymeana raises her hoof and ElBhe fades into thin air.»

Queen Fillymeana: Off to the prisons with you. Now then, if you'll excuse me, I have a new world to conquer!

«With a bolt of shadow lightning, Queen Fillymeana and her minions vanish.»

«You»: Much as I lament to say this, I suppose we can't leave ElBhe to her. We'll have to save him, and keep this 'queen' from setting up her throne in Lore.
    Inky Sky: The last time Queen Fillymeana rose to power, she ruled the shadowponies with an iron hoof!
    Inky Sky: There's only one way to stop her: we have to find the Elements of Daw!
    «You»: ...what?
    Inky Sky: Oh, right, I forget you're not versed in shadowpony lore. *ahem*
    Inky Sky: See, thousands of years ago, Queen Fillymeana was defeated by the power of love, manifested in the form of five crystal hearts that were called the Elements of Daw.
    Inky Sky: These five hearts, filled with love and kindness, are extremely powerful when brought together.
    Inky Sky: So powerful, even, that they rival the power of Awe itself, which is why they were jokingly named the Elements of Daw.
    Inky Sky: Fortunately, if Queen Fillymeana is here on Lore, then the Elements would have also come here.
    Inky Sky: And since it's Snugglefest, there's undoubtedly enough energy in them to defeat her once and for all!

«You are shown a screen with the five crystal hearts. Clicking on each of them leads to the following.»

Red Crystal Heart
      3 BATTLES
      Bun-Broiler
      Fire Drakel Warrior
      Shadow Stallion

Full Heal after battles #2 and #3

«DA DA DA DAAAAA! You've found the Fires of Daw!»
      Purple Crystal Heart
      3 BATTLES
      Cloke
      St. Elmo's Fire
      Shadow Stallion

«DA DA DA DAAAAA! You've found the Spark of Daw!»
      Yellow Crystal Heart
      3 BATTLES
      Samurat
      Bun-Bozo
      Shadow Stallion

«DA DA DA DAAAAA! You've found the Brilliance of Daw!»
      Green Crystal Heart
      3 BATTLES
      Rogue
      Bun-Bumpkin
      Shadow Stallion

«DA DA DA DAAAAA! You've found the Roots of Daw!»
      Blue Crystal Heart
      3 BATTLES
      Piranhas
      Flyrtle
      Shadow Stallion

«DA DA DA DAAAAA! You've found the Tears of Daw!»
    «Once you have collected the Elements of Daw, you confront Queen Fillymeana with Inky Sky.»

Inky Sky: You're in trouble now, Queen Fillymeana! We've gathered the Elements of Daw!
    Queen Fillymeana: Then I simply won't give you time to use them on me!
      1 BATTLE
      Queen Fillymeana

Full Heal
    «The Elements of Daw circle around. Particles gather around the crystals, powering them up, but it all dissipates suddenly and the Elements drop to the ground like useless crystals...»

Queen Fillymeana: HAHAHA! You foals! Even with Snugglefest in full bloom, you haven't enough power to energize the Elements!
    Inky Sky: Well, guess that means it's time for Plan B.
    «You»: Plan... B?

«You disappear from the scene. Inky Sky calls her fellow shadowponies into the scene and...»

Inky Sky: Ready? And... quick, everyone! Ponypile!

«The shadowponies charge toward Queen Fillymeana and knock her over! The scene fades to black and you return to Battleon with Inky Sky.»

«You»: Well, that worked much better than I expected.
    Inky Sky: Yeah. But to be fair, it's hard to resist a ponypile of that scale.
    Inky Sky: Plus, it seems the Elements did their job after all. After she had been weakened enough, her heart was finally free to ask about love.
    Inky Sky: Or maybe we just beat her into amnesia. She may have just been asking 'what is love?' just so we'd not hurt her any more.
    Inky Sky: Of course, my owner might not be so thrilled....

«ElBhe enters... with Queen Fillymeana?? She sits down and listens intently to ElBhe...»

ElBhe: I told you, lady, I'm a one-pony kitten.
    Queen Fillymeana: But ElBhe, I can't help myself! You're just so cute... I simply MUST snuggle you!

«ElBhe swiftly flees the scene, and Queen Fillymeana gives chase! From off-screen, you hear:»

ElBhe: Leave me alone!
    Queen Fillymeana: You will snuggle me! As a Queen, I command you to be mine for Snugglefest!
    ElBhe: I HATE SNUGGLEFEST!

«The scene then fades to black.»
    Elements of Daw

Miscellaneous
  • The Fires of Daw [L.15]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.15]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.15]
  • The Tears of Daw [L.15]
  • The Roots of Daw [L.15]

• The Tears of Daw [L.31 Z]
  • The Roots of Daw [L.31 Z]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.31 Z]
  • The Fires of Daw [L.31 Z]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.31 Z]

• The Tears of Daw [L.35]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.35]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.35]
  • The Fires of Daw [L.35]
  • The Roots of Daw [L.35]

• The Roots of Daw [L.55]
  • The Tears of Daw [L.55]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.55]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.55]
  • The Fires of Daw [L.55]

• The Fires of Daw [L.75]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.75]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.75]
  • The Tears of Daw [L.75]
  • The Roots of Daw [L.75]

• The Roots of Daw [L.95]
  • The Tears of Daw [L.95]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.95]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.95]
  • The Fires of Daw [L.95]

• The Fires of Daw [L.112 G]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.112 G]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.112 G]
  • The Tears of Daw [L.112 G]
  • The Roots of Daw [L.112 G]

• The Roots of Daw [L.115]
  • The Tears of Daw [L.115]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.115]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.115]
  • The Fires of Daw [L.115]

• The Fires of Daw [L.135]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.135]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.135]
  • The Tears of Daw [L.135]
  • The Roots of Daw [L.135]

• The Roots of Daw [L.145 G]
  • The Tears of Daw [L.145 G]
  • The Brilliance of Daw [L.145 G]
  • The Spark of Daw [L.145 G]
  • The Fires of Daw [L.145 G]

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

• Got it, thanks! ~Suikoman444

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 2/22/2013 13:21:40 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 157
    2/25/2013 11:59:43   
      Ianthe
     formerly In Media Res

quote:

Update: the Edge of Extinction is now found in Granemor.
    This is now settled.

Edge of Extinction
    Location: Travel Map » Granemor » Granemor Cemetery » Click on Halenro's Statue » Flashback: The Edge of Extinction

Ep-Pig
    Location: Yulgar's Inn » Talk To Hans » Cysero Returns Again!

Respective locations have been added to their entry. Granemor Cemetery's entry will be updated soon as well, to reflect the updated dialogue. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 2/25/2013 13:07:05 >
    AQ  Post #: 158
    3/1/2013 2:50:25   
    Daimyo Daimyo

Please read bottom of post before editing and adding spoiler tags in again. Thanks! ~whacky

quote:

Location: Today's Event » Jr. Squires of Order! Camping Time!

«You arrive to see Aelthai putting several items into a bag. First a wrench, then a gamebox advance, then a goose, and finally a ?.»

«You»: Aelthai! Going somewhere?

Aelthai: I just got an emergency call to go to Dragonclaw Island. Some magic fields there are getting a little...unstable.

«You»: That doesn't sound good.

Aelthai: Maybe, maybe not. We're...not exactly sure what they do yet. «You», I need a favor while I'm gone.

«You»: *Shudders* It doesn't involve keeping an eye on Radagast, does it?
    Aelthai: No, nothing like that. Just helping out Kalanyr a little.

«You»: Oh, yeah? 6000-year-old sidhe Archmage Kalanyr needs my help? What with?

Aelthai: Nothing big. He's filling in for me while I'm gone, and this is my week to--

«Kalanyr enters.»

Kalanyr: Well, did you you talk «You» into it yet?

«You»: Talk me into what?

Kalanyr: She was supposed to take a group of Junior Squires camping this week.

«You»: And Kalanyr's getting stuck doing it instead? Kalanyr on a camp-out with a bunch of kids? *Snickers*

Kalanyr: How'd you like to find a nerfkitten infestation in your pajamas one night soon?

Aelthai: Just go with them, okay? It's fun.

Aelthai: *Whispers* Kalanyr's been a little edgy lately, since we can't figure out the weird magic issues on Dragonclaw. He needs a break, and this time away from the island will be good for him.

Aelthai: Just make sure nobody gets turned into an inanimate object or ends up with a ravenous grabbi in their sleeping bag, okay?

«You»: Uh--

Kalanyr: Infestation? Pajamas?

«You»: Yeah, sure! It'll be great.

«Scene: Outskirts of Battleon. Kalanyr is standing in the middle of the group. Leaf and Dynami are to his left. T' Shanni and Lang are to his right.»

«You»: So, where are we going, anyway?

Kalanyr: According to Aelthai's map, somewhere in the foothills of the Dwarfhold Mountains.

Leaf: I hope they have room service!

Kalanyr: None of you have been camping before, have you? Been out in nature? We'll be staying in a CAVE.

Dyami: With room service?

Kalanyr: No room service! Ice, rocks, dirt. Cave.

T' Shanni: What about McYulgar's?

Kalanyr: No McYulgar's! No room service! CAVE! C-A-V-E! Where'd I leave those nerfkittens?

«You»: Alrighty, then! Everybody ready to go?

«Everyone starts walking to the right but they all stop when Lang turns around.»

Lang: How about an indoor pool? Will there be a pool there?

«Scene: A forest a night with many trees in the background.»

«You»: Okay, according to Aelthai's notes, we're supposed to set up camp here for the night.

«You»: Building a campfire to roast marshhallows while we sing rousing campfire songs and talk about the honor and glory of being a squire.

Leaf: Roasted marshhallows? Ugg! I thought there was a McYulgar's around here somewhere!

«You»: Well, I guess I'd better get busy clearing a campsite for tonight.

Dyami: You're going to cut down trees? Won't that interfere with the delicate balance of nature?

«You»: Nature's perfectly balanced in Lore already – if nature doesn't like what you're doing, it fights back!

2 Battles:
    Full Heal

2 Battles:
    Full Heal

«Scene: Campfire. Leaf is sitting on a log to the left of the campfire. Dynami and Lang are standing next to her. T' Shanni is sitting on a log to the right of the campfire; opposite of Leaf. Kalanyr is standing next to two pitched tents in the behind the campfire.»

«You»: So, can anyone tell me what the primary duty of a Squire of Order is?

«Lang turns to face you.»

Lang: To spread chaos and havoc everywhere we go?

T' Shanni: To do the bidding of Kalanyr and Aelthai no matter what?

«You»: Umm, no. The primary duty of a Squire of--

Kalanyr: Leave them alone. I kind of like those two.

«Leaf stands on the log she was sitting on and turns to face you.»

Leaf: Hey, I need to go to the euphemism. «You» will you go with me? It's dark out there.

«You»: It's dark everywhere – it's nighttime!

«Dyami turns to face you.»

Dyami: Me, too!

«You»: Okay, okay. Anybody else?

«T' Shanni stands up.»

«You»: Everybody? Okay, let's get this over with.

«Scene: You and the kids are walking through the forest when...»

2 Battles:
    Full Heal

«You»: Alright kids, please let's make it quick.

«Scene: Back at the campfire. The kids have gone to sleep in the tents. Kalanyr hasn't moved a muscle from his spot.»

Kalanyr: They're all settled for the night?

«You»: Unless someone has to go to the euphemism again.

«Scene: Gray Screen. "The next day..." is written in yellow text. A button that says "continue" is below it.»

«Scene: outside of the Ice Caves.»

«Leaf points her hand towards the Ice Caves.»

Leaf: Hey! I think I see the Ice Caves!

«You»: I think you're right! Come on, everybody, let's get to the cave before dark and get our fire started!

«Scene: Inside the Ice Caves, next to the entrance. Everyone is gathered around a campfire. T' Shanni and Leaf are to the left of it. Kalanyr, Dyami, and Lang are to the right. A pitched tent is behind you and to the left of T' Shanni.»

«You»: Alright! This is the life, huh? Hiking in the wild, fighting monsters, camping every night?

Leaf: Please! If we wanted to be heroes, we'd be in the junior heroes troop!

Kalanyr: I think you'd be surprised how much overlap there is. In Zephyros, for instance, one can hardly tell the difference most of the time.

Kalanyr: But I guess we better get on with what makes this a Junior Squires of Order event, instead of a Junior Heroes outing.

Dyami: ...But who are we going to sell Junior Squire Cookies to way out here?

Kalanyr: No cookie sales. It means I'm going to share with you the secrets of Order and Chaos - and the Balance between - that binds the Knights of Order and their Squires.

Kalanyr: If you don't think you have what it takes to become a Squire of Order, now is the time to speak up.

T' Shanni: Does this involve anybody bleeding?

Lang: Or knife fights and gruesome death?

Leaf: 'Cause we're basically all nerds.

Kalanyr: No! No blood, no knife fights, no gruesome deaths – although if I hear the word “McYulgar's” one more time on this trip that might change.

Leaf: Okay, then, I think we're all good to go.

Kalanyr: The first and most important thing to remember is that order and chaos, creation and destruction, are... Oh. Ahem.

«You»: What?

Kalanyr: If you'll give us some privacy?

«You»: Come on, I won't tell anybody!

Kalanyr: Junior Squires?

«Scene: You are tied with ropes to a rock found deeper in the caves.»

«You»: When I get back we are going to have a serious talk about trust issues... and how we don't tie each other to rocks. Because that shows a serious lack of trust.

«You»: Jeez! I wouldn't really have eavesdropped! ...Hey, what's that noise? Uh-oh.

«An Abominable Snowman enters the scene from the right.»

Abominable Snowman: Wow! Lunch! Just what I needed for my stew pot!

«You»: Hey, I'm not your lunch!

Abominable Snowman: I think I'll take you back for the rest of the gang. Pickin's are slim around here unless you love snowcones. Which I do, but I'd never turn down a hearty bowl of chili con adventurer!

«Scene: Back to Kalanyr and the kids at the entrance.»

Kalanyr: --and those are the secrets of chaos and order that bind the Knights of Order and their Squires.

Leaf: Wow!

Dyami: Far out!

T' Shanni: This is so AWESOME! I can't wait until I'm a Knight of Order!

Kalanyr: As it should be. Now, go get «You» so we can make dinner and roast the rest of the marshhallows.

All: YEAH!!

«Scene: The kids to the right of the rock you were bound to. The rocks are undone already...»

Leaf: Hey, where's «You»?

Dyami: You think something got our hero?

T' Shanni: You think something COULD get our hero?

Lang: Well... we did kind of leave him tied to a rock. There's a bunch of big footprints over here. I think something came and carried «You» off!

Lang: We better see if we can find «You» before KALANYR finds out.

Dyami: I'm afraid of monsters.

T' Shanni: I'm more afraid of Kalanyr.

«Scene: You are tied with ropes hanging from the cave ceiling. A sign to your right reads "DON'T PULL LEVER!! NO MATTER WHAT!!" A large red lever is to the right of the sign. In the foreground, there are several bones scattered on the floor and a caldron of bubbling red liquid to the left of them.»

«You»: Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

«You»: Hey, there's some kind of rod over there, sticking out of the wall. If I can just reach it and pull it out of the wall, maybe I can use it to fray these ropes and get loose!

«Still tied up, you swing back and forth several times and manage to reach the lever with your foot and break it. The cave starts to shake and some rocks fall from the ceiling and knock the caldron off-screen. You are free from your bindings and holding the broken lever in your hand. The Abominable Snowman enters the scene from the right.»

Abominable Snowman: Oh no! Now you've done it!

«You»: Done what?

Abominable Snowman: We don't really know, no one has ever pulled that switch. Y'know, because of the giant sign. Time to put an end to your meddling! Now get in mah belly!

2 Battles:
    Full Heal

2 Battles:
    Full Heal

1 Battle: Abominable Snowman
    Full Heal

«Scene: To the right of previous area is a cell with Obscurium bars sealing it. The bars disappear and a figure with red eyes appears in the darkness of the prison.»

«You»: (Accidentally clicked "more" before I recorded what it said in this spot. Guess I'll have to redo the quest again just for this one line.)

«The figure retreats back into the cell.»

«You»: It looks like a golem a really really large, really really old golem made out of... iron?

«An Iron Golem steps out of the cell.»

Iron Golem: That's right, puny hero! What you see is the magic machine built to contain the spirit of an ancient dark sidhe wizard of unimaginable powers.

Iron Golem: The magical geas laid on these Obscurium bars have kept me prisoner for untold millennia while I waited for someone stupid enough to come by and set me free!

«You»: Hey!

Iron Golem: Sorry. Call 'em like I see 'em.

«You»: Look, Iron Pants, I'm not going to be responsible for unleashing you on an unsuspecting Lore! We've got enough to deal with already!

Iron Golem: Is this one of those, 'over my dead body' situations?

«You»: That's right!

Iron Golem: I was hoping that you would say that!

«The Iron Golem blasts you with magic and you show a death animation.»

«You»: This might be slightly out of my league. Maybe I should go find Kalanyr.

Iron Golem: Kalanyr? Would that be the powerful sidhe that I sense skulking around near the entrance to my prison?

Iron Golem: I've learned a few tricks in my captivity to deal with my goody-goody sidhe brethren who put me here!

«You»: Oh, yeah? Like what?

Iron Golem: They thought they were building a prison... HAH! The iron in which I've been encased for all these centuries has been bathed in the radiation from the Obscurium bars that you opened.

Iron Golem: It has fused into a new molecule – Obsciron – of which I alone am the master. I have a secret of creating a Obsciron force field that will drop any sidhe foolish enough to challenge me!

«A red force field surrounds the Iron Golem and expands.»

«Scene: Back to Kalanyr who has still not moved a muscle from his spot near the entrance.»

Kalanyr: What is this? I sense an unnatural force at work here... is that iron? I sensed no iron when we entered this cavern...

«The red force field phases through Kalanyr.»

Kalanyr: Feeling weak... Must... escape... must...

«Scene: The kids come back to the entrance of find Kalanyr has fell on the ground. You arrive shortly after.»

«You»: Kalanyr! Quick! I--Somebody unleashed an ancient monster in the ice caverns underneath us! I need your help!

Leaf: I don't think he's going to be much help.

«You»: Why not? Come on Kalanyr, no time for laying about! I need your help to put this big iron monster back in its cage! He's another sidhe!

Dyami: Sidhe? Uh-oh!

«You»: What do you mean, uh-oh?

T' Shanni: Didn't you listen to anything the golem said? He has a force field that can take out sidhe!

«The cave shakes once.»

Lang: THE IRON GOLEM GETTING CLOSER!

1 Battle: Mystic Iron Golem
    Full Heal

«Kalanyr is standing again.»

Kids: HURRAY! Three cheers for «You»! You beat the monster!

Kalanyr: Thank you, «You». Looks like I need to strengthen my iron wards...

Kalanyr: Well, children, we had better begin heading back.

Kids: Awwwww!

«Kalanyr and the kids are walking through the woods. The kids sing a song of which the words appear in red text.»

quote:

Here's what I could catch of the Squirrely Scouts of Order's song:

to do our best to do our duty

to serve the Knights of Order with all our might

never bother Kalanyr, no matter what

to never sing rousing Junior Squire songs in Kalanyr's

to dedicate our lives to the balance of all things

never mention to another living soul that Kalanyr ate roasted

and to preserve order in Lore no matter what

«It zooms in on Kalanyr who smiles after hearing the song.»

«Scene: Back at the beginning of the quest in the building where Aelthai was packing her bags for her trip. The bags are gone now. Aelthai is standing behind the counter while Kalanyr stands by the entrance.»

Aelthai: So, how'd it go?

Kalanyr: Same as it does every year: perfect!

Junior Squires of Order

Shop Spells
  • Abominable Assault (9)
  • Abominable Assault Z (20)
  • Abominable Assault (29)
  • Abominable Assault (49)
  • Abominable Assault (69)
  • Abominable Assault G (86)
  • Abominable Assault (89)
  • Abominable Assault (109)
  • Abominable Assault Z (119)
  • Abominable Assault (129)
  • Abominable Assault (149)

Shop Pets
  • Jr Archmage (9)
  • Jr Archmage G (22)
  • Jr Archmage (29)
  • Jr Archmage (49)
  • Jr Archmage Z (54)
  • Jr Archmage (69)
  • Jr Archmage (89)
  • Jr Archmage Z (99)
  • Jr Archmage (109)
  • Jr Archmage (129)
  • Jr Archmage (149)

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave.

Is "Marshhallows" a typo or is it meant to have two "h"s?

• Huh. I thought I removed the spoiler tags for this post already. Tags removed. This entry is already sorted out and we'll release it soon. And I'm supposing it's marshhallows since this word was repeated so many times in the dialogue without deviation in spelling. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/1/2013 7:46:15 >
    MQ  Post #: 159
    3/1/2013 5:41:00   
    Ninjaty

The Z-Blade and Dainashini shops should probably have a rare tag on their unlocking method, as should the Demon Warrior shop very soon. Surprised that the Dainashini shop hasn't received any such indication yet.

The Z-Blade shop does point out that the shop used to be unlocked, but the rare tag still seems more appropriate than just two underlined words.

And now the Demon Warrior shop's unlocking method should be noted as rare as well...A little late, I know.

Posts merged. Double posting is not allowed unless an AK has signed off your previous post. - Dragoon23
    The shops will not receive a rare tag. You can access the shop anytime. The items however, will be tagged rare. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/15/2013 8:11:59 >
    Post #: 160
    3/8/2013 10:24:18   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Isles of Drudgery

Notes
  • There are several differences in dialogue based on your alignment. The dialogue color is highlighted in various colors to indicate so.
    • Good (+6) = Green
    • Neutral (+5 to -5) = Blue
    • Evil (-6) = Purple
  • Repeated monsters in monster lists represent double the chance of encountering them.

«Scene: Truphma Outpost. The land is slowly dulling under the effects of the Truphma.»

(Thought) «You»: The note said to meet the changeling rebel here.

(Thought) «You»: The area is infected worse than I thought. The last time I raided this camp, I thought I had beaten them back.
    (Thought) «You»: It seems the Truphma have a foothold here. When I was here beore, trying to push them back, the area was still vibrant.
    (Thought) «You»: Whatever he wants, it better be good. Trying to figure out how I fit into this whole thing is complicated enough without a rogue invader tugging at my sleeve.

«The changeling appears from the bushes.»

Changeling: «You», you have come! I am afraid we will have to tread carefully. They know of me. I cannot keep this up much longer.
    «You»: Keep what up?
    Changeling: Since we last met, you gave me so much hope that Xov and the Truphma can be defeated. Those that the Truphma take successfully, hope is stolen from them.
    Changeling: Hope, according to the Truphma, is imagined, unpredictable and creative in nature. Hope gives you freedom.

Good Alignment

«You»: So, without hope, everyone is easily enslaved. Despicable.
      Changeling: Exactly. Your help strengthened my hope. You have given me a great freedom and they cannot take me any longer. I am now their enemy, much like you.
      «You»: What will they do to you if you are caught?
      Changeling: They will kill me.
      «You»: I can't let that happen!
      Changeling: I have the power to resist. Those who are like me are killed to prevent trouble. I escaped. I still live. I am a threat.
      «You»: You must be protected!
      Changeling: Nay, «You». If I must die to help you, then I will gladly accept. Your world should not join mine in destruction.
      «You»: Trust me, your actions will not be in vain.
      Changeling: I know they will not be. You mean more to your world than you may realize.
      «You»: Together, we will stop Xov! I have been Chosen for a reason and I will not let her run rampant and take everything away from me and my people.
      «You»: She will never destroy my world!
      Changeling: *smiles* Good. Now that we have that out of the way, I know you know your way around this place, for I have seen your handiwork. But, as you can see, they recover very well.
      «You»: These camps are everywhere, on every continent... but, they're all the same. I've gotten to know them well.
      Changeling: Yes, they are like a disease, slowly infecting the world, so that over time, less and less of your home is free.
      «You»: It's effective, and we can see it works in front of our eyes. How can I, and my fellow Guardians and Adventurers, combat this plague?
      «You»: No matter how many times I fight them, they just keep coming. I want them gone now, and Lore safe from them!

Neutral Alignment

«You»: Slavery is best served without hope.
      Changeling: Exactly. Your help strengthened my hope. You have given me a great freedom and they cannot take me any longer. I am now their enemy, much like you.
      «You»: What will they do to you if you are caught?
      «You»: That is not acceptable.
      Changeling: I have the power to resist. Those who are like me are killed to prevent trouble. I escaped. I still live. I am a threat.
      «You»: Justice must be served here. Your survival means much to the future of yours and my people.
      Changeling: Nay, «You». If I must die to help you, then I will gladly accept. Your world should not join mine in destruction.
      Changeling: I know they will not be. You mean more to your world than you may realize.
      «You»: Whether I am important or not, Xov and her plans cannot succeed.
      «You»: We must do whatever is necessary to stop her.
      Changeling: *smiles* Good. Now that we have that out of the way, I know you know your way around this place, for I have seen your handiwork. But, as you can see, they recover very well.
      «You»: The camps are spread out over Lore well enough to make it hard to keep up. I do what I can.
      Changeling: Yes, they are like a disease, slowly infecting the world, so that over time, less and less of your home is free.
      «You»: The effectiveness of this plague is worrisome. I am not sure how we are going to defeat Xov and these camps. What can we do?
      «You»: No matter how many times I fight them, they just keep coming. I want them gone now, and Lore safe from them!

Evil Alignment

«You»: Well, seems the Truphma are actually intelligent and not a civilization of drones. Good to know. Good to know... Anyway, no hope equals slavery. Continue.
      «You»: What will they do to you if you are caught? I mean, you have pretty much spit in their eyes regarding their drive and beliefs.
      «You»: Well, what did you expect? You are a hindrance to them. Surely you understand that death is what betrayal earns?
      (simultaneously) «You»: Your survival is necessary...
      (simultaneously) (Thought) «You»: You are very necessary. Necessary to me for getting what I want. I will help you, but because you are my ticket...
      «You»: Stop Xov... yes, that will be necessary. There is more to me than you may realize, that everyone may realize...
      «You»: And she'll soon find out just what makes me who I am. And then, everyone will know.
      «You»: They're highly annoying... yet, strategically placed. Xov shows intelligence. And the ability to replenish forces so rapidly is something to be admired.
      «You»: The effectiveness is most interesting. There has to be some mechanism, some... secret to their success.
      «You»: I am sure you can tell me, right? Knowing such information would be very useful to me.

Changeling: The key to the camps are the Central Engines. There is one building in every camp that houses the communication and transport mechanism--

«The changeling looks to his right, off the scene, then quickly looks back at you.»

Changeling: They've found me.

«Two Truphma enter, pointing their rusty knives at you and the changeling.»

Truphma: The One and The Error. We must kill them.Changeling: Heh, I am The Error. We don't have much time. You need to seek out the central engine and destroy it. By doing this--

«More Truphma accompanied with a Bored Buzzer enter the scene.»

Truphma: Do not fail Xov. Kill them!

«You»: Not today. Eat my wrath, Truphma. You shall pay for all your injustices!
    «You»: The balance must be restored and you are blocking that. Prepare for your defeat.
    «You»: If you all would just STOP interrupting, I would learn what I need to know!
      2 BATTLES
      Refer to Monster List above
      Full Heal after battle #2
    «Scratches and bruises can be seen on the changeling post-battle...»

Changeling: «You», by destroying it, you will--

«Even more Truphma, this time accompanied with a Dull Woodland Pack enter the scene.»

Truphma: Do not let The One succeed. The Error has defied Xov. The One must not succeed. Kill them!
      2 BATTLES
    «With all the battle injuries, the changeling is unable to stand and can only support himself using his hand.»

«You»: Friend? Friend? Please answer me!
    «You»: Your injuries are deep. Please, speak to me so I know you are okay.
    «You»: Just great. Hey, move or something to let me know you are alive. I need to know what comes next!

«The changeling collapses to the ground...»

«You»: Elemental lords... they just keep coming to attack and eliminate us. I cannot leave you, Friend. You deserve more than recapture...
    «You»: I will stand my ground, protecting you while I fight those who continue to come.
    «You»: Oh, just great. You're unconscious, the most important bit of information yet to be spoken so I can better prepare my plan.
    «You»: The Truphma continue to come, not that I am that upset. More to fight. But now I have you as a burden.

«Eukara's portal fades into the scene.»

«You»: For the first time ever, I'm happy to see you. He needs healing.
    Portal: Eukara Vox waits. She sends this message: 'Blend, «You».'

«Eukara's portal moves slightly to the right, lifting the changeling's body up and taking him along with it, as it fades away from the scene.»

«You»: Why does it bother me that Portal can actually speak with sentience?
      2 BATTLES
    «You»: I'll have to wear the enemy's cloak, but Ms. Vox did say to blend.
    «You»: Donning the enemy's lack of decor will serve me well. I will do as Ms. Vox instructed.
    «You»: Hehehehe... blend. I'll relish this. The things I'll learn will greatly help in my plans. Vox will never know what hit her. And neither will anyone else.

«You switch into a Truphma Suit before proceeding further into the camp.»

«You»: This place is even more depressing once inside. How do I find the central engine if everything looks the same? Okay, I need to think like a Truphma. This will be soooo much fun.

«As you approach a tent, a Truphma exits from it and halts you.»

Truphma: You there, Truphma soldier, where should you be?
    «You»: I am a transfer.
    Truphma: Transferred? Come with me.

«Scene: Dull Halls. A Hybee, Ramleon and Two-Bear are chained to pillars here. Fortunately they are not dull yet!»

Truphma: You are on Conforming Duty.
    «You»: Conforming Duty?
    Truphma: Ah, new recruit. Yes. You will defeat them until they are broken.

«Pause»

«You»: Of course. I will do as you instruct.
    Truphma: Good.

«The Truphma leaves the scene.»

Good Alignment

«You»: I fight these all the time. Yet, this feels so wrong. So, so very wrong.
    • Select a beast to conform!

«Depending on which beast you select, you fight the corresponding one as shown below. You can choose to Full Heal once per creature. If you try to Full Heal more than once, you get the message "You've already used a full heal while Conforming this creature!"»

1 BATTLE (Stage 1)
        Level 1-25: Dulling Hybee Soldier (11) OR Dulling Two-Bear (6) OR Dulling Ramleon (1)
        Level 26-45: Dulling Hybee Soldier (31) OR Dulling Two-Bear (26) OR Dulling Ramleon (21)
        Level 46-65: Dulling Hybee Soldier (51) OR Dulling Two-Bear (46) OR Dulling Ramleon (41)
        Level 66-85: Dulling Hybee Soldier (71) OR Dulling Two-Bear (66) OR Dulling Ramleon (61)
        Level 86-105: Dulling Hybee Soldier (91) OR Dulling Two-Bear (86) OR Dulling Ramleon (81)
        Level 106-125: Dulling Hybee Soldier (111) OR Dulling Two-Bear (106) OR Dulling Ramleon (101)
        Level 126-145: Dulling Hybee Soldier (131) OR Dulling Two-Bear (126) OR Dulling Ramleon (121)
        Level 146+: Dulling Hybee Soldier (151) OR Dulling Two-Bear (146) OR Dulling Ramleon (141)

«The monster you battled gets slightly duller.»

«You»: This is what they do. Until broken... I have... I have to fight it again...

1 BATTLE (Stage 2)
        Same as above

«The monster you chose to battle gets even duller now.»

«You»: I've beaten the creature twice and it's not done. I... I can't do this again. What if the third time isn't enough? And my head hurts.
      «You»: It feels like the air has grown heavy and pushes against me as the creature weakens. Like I'm being crushed. This poor creature wavers. It can feel this, too.

«The Truphma returns to check on your progress.»

Truphma: Have you not finished? Perhaps one more round will work. See to it.

«The Truphma leaves the scene again.»

«You»: Everything hurts - my heart, my head, my spirit. I feel so sick. And now, the air throbs with some unknown force I cannot comprehend.
      «You»: Would you understand that I never wanted to do this? Would you understand if I said I was sorry?

1 BATTLE (Stage 3)
        Same as above

Full Heal

«With the final battle over, the monster you selected has been fully conformed.»

«You»: This is... This is horrid. I feel as if I am stained forever. I feel so horrible. Now I know how they do it. But if this is how they change creatures...
      «You»: What about people? I have to find the central engine!
    • Look for Central Engine! - Continues dialogue below
    • Conform the other beasts! (+Evil on your moral compass) - Same 3 stage battle as above

Neutral Alignment

«You»: I'm doing this only because it is the key to learning how to defeat the Truphma. I do not like this, though.

«Depending on which beast you select, you fight the corresponding one as shown below. You can choose to Full Heal once per creature. If you try to Full Heal more than once, you get the message "You've already used a full heal while Conforming this creature!"»

1 BATTLE (Stage 1)
        Level 1-25: Dulling Hybee Soldier (11) OR Dulling Two-Bear (6) OR Dulling Ramleon (1)
        Level 26-45: Dulling Hybee Soldier (31) OR Dulling Two-Bear (26) OR Dulling Ramleon (21)
        Level 46-65: Dulling Hybee Soldier (51) OR Dulling Two-Bear (46) OR Dulling Ramleon (41)
        Level 66-85: Dulling Hybee Soldier (71) OR Dulling Two-Bear (66) OR Dulling Ramleon (61)
        Level 86-105: Dulling Hybee Soldier (91) OR Dulling Two-Bear (86) OR Dulling Ramleon (81)
        Level 106-125: Dulling Hybee Soldier (111) OR Dulling Two-Bear (106) OR Dulling Ramleon (101)
        Level 126-145: Dulling Hybee Soldier (131) OR Dulling Two-Bear (126) OR Dulling Ramleon (121)
        Level 146+: Dulling Hybee Soldier (151) OR Dulling Two-Bear (146) OR Dulling Ramleon (141)

«You»: So, this is what happens. The Truphma, for whatever reason they do this, are wrong.

1 BATTLE (Stage 2)
        Same as above

«You»: Another fight and it's not fallen. I question the method to this madness. Is this really the way to convert worlds to your philosophy?
      «You»: My head hurts. It feels like the air has grown heavy and pushes against me as the creature weakens. Like I'm being crushed. This poor creature wavers. It can feel this, too.

Truphma: Have you not finished? Perhaps one more round will work. See to it. I want you to really explore the space. I gotta have more conforming!
      Truphma: Guess what. I gotta fever, and the only prescription... is more conforming!

«You»: The weight of all this is far reaching. The air throbs with some unknown force that is affecting the monster. This is wrong, I am sorry, creature, for what I am about to do.

1 BATTLE (Stage 3)
        Same as above

Full Heal

«With the final battle over, the monster you selected has been fully conformed.»

«You»: This process is the most despicable actions I can think of. This isn't fixing the world, this is killing it. If monsters are changed with this technique, then so are people.
      «You»: This stops. I have to find the central engine.
    • Conform the other beasts! (+Evil on your moral compass) - Same 3 stage battle as above

Evil Alignment

«You»: Oh... Ooooh hohoho, jackpot. Not only do I get to defeat you miserable creatures, but I get to do it over and over and over until I break you! And learn so much in the process.

1 BATTLE (Stage 1)

«You»: So... This is how you do it. I wonder how many times it takes to completely break this creature. Two? Three?
      «You»: Either way, this has just gotten more interesting. Shame you cannot enjoy the very process you employ, dear Truphma.

1 BATTLE (Stage 2)
        Same as above

«You»: Phew, two fights and my blood is definitely pumping. I see you're still not completely broken, monster. No problem, I can do this all day.
      «You»: And I can feel the air has changed with your weakening. Perhaps... I'm closer to my answers. Even though the pressure in my head aches, I'll finish you with pleasure.

Truphma: Have you not finished? Perhaps one more round will work. See to it.

«You»: One more time? One more time to excuse my desire to dominate everything that breathes. One more time to watch the process of Conforming.
      «You»: One more chance to learn how to take what I want. And you can't do a thing about it, can you, monster? Feel that in the air, monster? That is your doom calling!

1 BATTLE (Stage 3)
        Same as above

Full Heal

«You»: There we go. Mission accomplished. You are now a slave, to do the bidding of he or she with the most power.
      «You»: I have to find this central engine. I have to find this source of power. Oh, the things that could be done with it...

Do you see the CE?
    Can you find the Central Engine before being discovered?
    Difficulty: 91
    Stat Used: Luck
      «If you fail the roll, you get a message "Oops, wrong building! And it looks like it's occupied!" and go through battles as shown.»

1 BATTLE
      Full Heal

«Difficulty of roll decreases by 10 and you re-roll.»
    «If you succeed the roll, you get a message "This has to be the building. The weird power I felt in the Conforming is felt here".»

«Scene: Sophisticated Laboratory. A dull figure can be seen on a screen.»

General: Report.
    Truphma: Though The One has caused us trouble, we have rebuilt and grown. The One will learn. We are the inevitable cure for the plague that stunts this world.
    General: Of course. Xov will be satisfied with this report. What of reinforcements?
    Outpost Master: The port is functional. Though we continue to Conform those we capture, this world is hardy and it takes twice as long to complete the process than other worlds.
    Outpost Master: Send more, so we can expand our reach.
    General: Inform me of when you are ready and I will make sure you get the citizens you need through the port.

«You confront the Truphma, shedding your disguise.»

«You»: Not on my watch, you horrible monster! You are done!
    «You»: The enslavement will end now.
    «You»: Shame you are standing here, since you are in my way.

«The General turns to face and observe you through the screen.»General: How dare you!

«You»: You tell Xov, her time is up. I'm coming for her.
    General: Foolish One, you are doomed. You are One, but we are many.

«You»: How dare I? After what I have seen, how dare you call yourself a cure and an answer. Xov will pay for her crimes.
    General: Foolish One, you are doomed. You are One, but we are many.

«You»: Let's not be hasty, Truphma. I know your little secret. And I know how Xov feels. Tell Xov, this plague is indeed in need of a cure.
    «You»: I would like to cure this world of its inadequacies. If she wants an ally, she knows how to find me...
    General: You are not one of us, yet you wish to ally? This is highly unusual. I will tell my Queen. She will find you no matter what you can offer her.
    «You»: I await her next move.

«The screen frequency begins to lose stability before it completely shuts down...»
    Isle of Drudgery

Weapons
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 6]
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 6 G]
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 6 Z]
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 26]
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 46]

• Dull Hybee Spear [L. 66]
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 86]
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 106]
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 126]
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 126 Z]
  • Dull Hybee Spear [L. 146]

Armors
  • Truphma Suit [L. 6]
  • Truphma Zuit [L. 13 Z]
  • Truphma Suit [L. 26]
  • Truphma Suit [L. 46]
  • Truphma Suit [L. 66]

• Bland Truphma Suit [L. 83 G]
  • Truphma Suit [L. 86]
  • Truphma Suit [L. 106]
  • Truphma Suit [L. 116 Z]
  • Truphma Suit [L. 126]
  • Bland Truphma Suit [L. 146]

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • This has been released. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/15/2013 5:17:06 >
    AQ DF MQ  Revisions: 1 | Post #: 161
    3/15/2013 7:01:24   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

Fortune Trans-PLANT-ed
    Blarney War 2013

«Scene: Battleon. A rainbow forms and Uncle Sham enters the scene riding on the rainbow, which then disappears.»

Uncle Sham: «YOU»! «YOU»! COME OUT «YOU»! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE!

«You enter the scene.»

«You»: What in the world? There is no need to shout... What are you doing here Sham, and what do you want with me?
    Uncle Sham: We need your help.
    «You»: We? Who is we? You have a mouse in your pocket?
    Uncle Sham: No... Actually that's me Golden Gween.
    «You»: You have a pet gween? How do you acquire a gween? Not that I am surprised that yours is Golden, but how exactly do leprechauns get a non-Lorian pet?
    Uncle Sham: A stroke of good luck... but I fear it may be the last. Come out O'Gweeny...

«Zooming in to Uncle Sham's pockets, a Golden Gween pops its head out.»

Uncle Sham: Gweeny go get the item for me. Be sure you are very careful. Things are very dangerous now.
    Uncle Sham: I do not want anything to happen to you, you are worth more to me than all the gold in my vault...
    Uncle Sham: Well maybe not ALL the gold... but very close...

«O'Gweeny springs out of Sham's pockets and off the scene.»

«You»: There's the Sham we all know and "love." Why would I help you?
    Uncle Sham: You are the Chosen of Lore aren't you? You are the one people call when they need help...
    «You»: Uh, some people maybe, but why would you want my help, and why would I want to help you? I swear, if this is some sort of plot to take my gold...
    Uncle Sham: Why I never!
    Uncle Sham: Take YOUR gold?! YOURS? Lore's gold properly belongs to the Leprechaun kingdom!
    «You»: Sure it does...
    Uncle Sham: But no... this has nothing to do with "YOUR" gold. In fact, if you help me you can keep all the gold you find.
    Uncle Sham: Of course, if you want to be parted from some of that hard-earned auric loveliness, I can arrange to open our trade market to you.
    Uncle Sham: It is a great honor that none of Lore's human races, save the Moglin, have ever been granted before; but this is so critical it requires extraordinary measures.
    «You»: You're prepared to let me keep gold or Leprechaun treasures?
    Uncle Sham: Or a bit of both, whatever you decide.
    «You»: Have you hit your head?
    Uncle Sham: YES! Repeatedly! And stubbed my toes, broken my favorite mirror, tripped on a crack injuring my besainted mother in the process... that's the point!
    «You»: Uh? What?

«O'Gweeny returns to the scene.»

Uncle Sham: Who's my preciously little O'Gweeny. You are! That's right you are... You are back far too soon, though. You could not have gotten the item yet.
    «You»: Looks like it brought something alright!

«Several monsters enter the scene...»

Uncle Sham: It looks like you will get an opportunity to earn your gold sooner than later, «You». The war has started.
    «You»: War?
      2 BATTLES
    «You»: Alright, what gives, Sham?
    Uncle Sham: Leprechauns handle more than Gold, «You». We are children of fortune, the sons and daughters of chance, the scions of Entropy...

«Warlic's shop suddenly rumbles in the background and smoke billows out from his shop.»

Warlic: Oh dear. That did not go at all as expected...

«Warlic enters the scene, his head completely charred.»

«You»: Warlic! What was that?! Are you okay?
    Warlic: Oh hello, «You». Nothing serious, I just accidentally grabbed the wrong vial when preparing a potion in my cauldron.
    Warlic: Well, the smoke should have cleared... I need to get back to clean the mess.
    (Thought) Warlic: I think I need to have my eyes examined, that is the fourth time this week that I have went to grab something off the shelf and accidentally grabbed the next vial over.

«Warlic begins to leave the scene but stops midway.»

Warlic: But I know there is nothing wrong with my eyes...

«Warlic leaves the scene. Just as he leaves, Robina enters.»

Robina Hood: Sham, you're here! Thank goodness!
    Uncle Sham: Robina Hood? What is it? Nothing has gone wrong with our arrangement, has it?
    Robina Hood: Yes! Leprechaun bandits waylaid the caravan and stole all of the items I arranged to get for you...
    Uncle Sham: Ordinarily I would say that is your problem and not mine, but I fear this is my problem all over again... We will honor our arrangements.
    Robina Hood: I know... O'Greeny ordered the Gold you were sending for the monsters sent anyway... but that's the problem. Rogue Pirate Ninjas waylaid the ship.
    Robina Hood: I tried to stop them but for some reason I keep breaking my bowstrings... I need to have a talk with Yulgar. I think the bowyer-fletcher sent a bad batch.
    «You»: Pirate... Ninjas?! Given the rivalry between the Ninjas and the Pirates, how can there be Pirate Ninjas?!
    Robina Hood: These are rogue agents, «You», they won't answer to either order.
    «You»: Well the vampires and lycans share a similar rivalry and yet we still have werepyres, though that was because of Erebus' manipulations...
    Uncle Sham: Forget the Pirate Ninjas and the highwaymen, «You». They're not important right now...
    «You»: Not important? They ran off with your merchandise and your gold and they're not important?
    Uncle Sham: More coin can be sent and more merchandise acquired.
    «You»: Uh... something is very wrong here...
    Uncle Sham: Yes! That's exactly what I am trying to say.
    Robina Hood: Speaking of rogue agents Sham, I spotted several of your kinfolk and a few cyberchaun near the docks. I do not think it is coincidental...
    Uncle Sham: No. I suspect not. I have heard several reports of some of my people being spotted who seem immune to the changes...
    Uncle Sham: The problem is we cannot figure out how and why.
    Robina Hood: Oh dear... here come more monsters, and they seem none too happy about their missed shipment...
  • Battle with Robina's help
  • Battle by yourself

«Regardless of choice»
      2 BATTLES
    Aria: Ouch!

«Hans and Aria enter the scene.»

Hans: I will have a talk with my uncle! I have no idea what he was thinking sending us such shoddy horseshoes, but four thrown, in one day? This is ridiculous.
    Hans: And you need to have that scratch looked at, Love. I do not know what got into that Shadowkitten.
    Aria: I think I stepped on his tail, it is not his fault he was just crossing my path at the time I tripped. It was his bad luck just as much as mine...
    «You»: Uh, hold up Hans and Aria. I'm sensing a pattern here. Is this your problem as well Sham?
    Uncle Sham: You are catching on... yes... I am afraid so...
    «You»: I think it's time you tell me what is going on.
    Uncle Sham: Long ago my people were charged by The'Galin with managing some of the growing Lorian entropy.
    «You»: In English...
    Uncle Sham: We bring good luck to the world. We gather the shamrocks and distill them into pure fortuions. But something has gone terribly wrong.
    «You»: Obviously, but what?
    Uncle Sham: I wish we knew; the new batch of fortuions is completely ineffective.
    Uncle Sham: It seems to be contaminated with misfortuions and as a result not only is good luck leaving our kingdom, but bad luck seems to be spreading out to Lore in its place.
    Uncle Sham: You must follow me. We can get you some of the last supply of the prior batch of fortuions. Otherwise it will only be so long before the bad luck begins to strike you as well.

«The scene fades to black and switches to lush plains, with a rainbow in the background. Sham moves a giant rock, revealing a pile of gold underneath.»

«You»: You must be stronger than you look...
    Uncle Sham: It is made of plaster.
    «You»: So you hide your treasures under...
    Uncle Sham: A sham rock. Yes, of course, where else would I hide something so valuable?
    «You»: Uh, in a vault?
    Uncle Sham: Vaults are targets. Who targets an enchanted plaster rock?
    «You»: Right...

«Sham throws you a potion.»

Uncle Sham: This is it. The absolute last of the fortuions. The leprechaun kingdom is trusting you with all of our fates.
    Uncle Sham: We have faith in you. After all, you consistently have managed to defeat my carefully laid plans, in spite of my consistent, flawless execution...
    «You»: Riiiiight... that's exactly what happened.

«You receive a Full Heal.»

«You»: Oh no, it looks like a veritable army of stirred-up creatures has us cornered... We need to get to the bottom of this quickly. *drinks potion*
    War!

Leprechauns!

A spate of horrible misfortune has plagued the Leprechaun Kingdom and it has the potential top spill over into all of Lore. Monsters are running rampant as the forces of entropy have thrown everyone into disarray, random monsters of every description upset by the changes of fortune are attacking at every opportunity, what could have made such normally lucky creatures so unfortunate? What is with the rogue Leprechauns that seem to be stirring the pot? How are they immune to the effect? Can this spate of misfortune be stopped before all of Lore is infected?
  • To Battle!
  • Explore Camp
  • Back to Town

Clickies!
    Potion Bag - Gives you potions if you have less than 4 on hand (Guardian Only)
    Leprechaun - +0.1% Ranged Attack Bonus, maximum of +20%
    Four Leaf Clover - Full Heal
    Leprechaun Hat - You are now wearing a Leprechauns' top hat!
    Click on Robina's bow if you want her to join you in battle!
    Robina has joined you for battle!
    Click on Captain Rhubarb's hat if you want him to join you in battle!
    Captain Rhubarb has joined you for battle!
    Warlic's Charred Head - Looks like Warlic suffered an unfortunate accident!
    Warlic's Robes - Click on Warlic's crystal ball if you want him to join you in battle!
    Warlic's Crystal Ball - Warlic has joined!
    It's a fountain. Of Water!

To Battle!
    2 BATTLES

«After the defeat of 50% of Leprechaun forces, a new cutscene 'Liborg' was unlocked.»

«Scene: Outskirts of Battleon. Sham and you confront a female Leprechaun protected by several Leprechaun guards.»

Uncle Sham: Liborg! What are you doing here! We banished you for stealing from the treasury!
      Liborg: I know... and I told you that you would be "Sorrel," uncle. Well, my vengeance is at hand.
      Uncle Sham: What have you done? Is it you who leads our renegade kin?
      Liborg: Oh it is I indeed, uncle, I lead them and soon it will be us and not you who rule. The females of the Leprechaun kingdom are done being your cooks and housekeepers.
      Liborg: Our oppression ends now... As to your first question, I have performed A Switch and Bait.
      «You»: Oppression? And I think you mean a bait and switch...
      Liborg: Yes oppression! Think about it. When have you even seen a female of my species other than me?
      «You»: Come to think of it...
      Liborg: And NO! A switch and bait. I mixed in Oxalis stricta into the Shamrock fields.
      «You»: No one noticed this?

«Liborg takes out a shamrock.»

Liborg: This is an actual shamrock...

«She then takes out another flower with yellow petals.»

Liborg: And this is yellow woodsorrel... or the so called "lemon clover".
      «You»: The flowers are completely different but the leaves look very similar except the woodsorrel is more heart shaped. You replaced the shamrocks with SHAMrocks!
      Liborg: Exactly. Harvested and mixed in without flowers they are virtually undetectable.
      Liborg: And do you know what Oxalis the scientific genera of sorrel is, Chosen of Lore?
      «You»: Not particularly...
      Liborg: It means death... woodsorrel is only very minorly toxic, and only in large doses. In face it is eaten for its tart leaves and is often used to make a lemon like beverage...
      Liborg: But brewed in with Shamrock into fortuions...
      Liborg: It negates fortune as death negates life!
      «You»: That is the switch, I take it. So where's the bait?
      Liborg: I hired some extra-special bandits to waylay the shipment for Lore's monsters, knowing that Sham would be forced to use the last of the good fortuions to fight them.
      «You»: I can understand being angry at Sham, who couldn't...
      Uncle Sham: Hey! I resemble that remark! Wait-- you hired those Pirate Ninjas?!
      «You»: But this has to stop.
      Liborg: Of course I did, Uncle. And why stop now, «You»? I am just getting started.
      «You»: Liborg, what you are done is unraveling Lore. It will affect you eventually too. Why would you do this?
      Liborg: There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune...
      Liborg: I have brewed some fortuions of my own, my fellows and I have used it to our gain.
      Liborg: Better still I have a hidden field of pure shamrock, enough to supply fortuions for near a thousand years...
      Uncle Sham: And you plan to control the supply. Hold Lore hostage to make your profit...
      Liborg: Exactly, uncle. You have taught me quite well.
      Uncle Sham: You go too far, Liborg! We have a sacred duty... even I would never be so greedy.
      Liborg: LUCKily, uncle, I am not you! See you soon, «You»!
      «You»: Oh no you don't, Liborg, get back here!
      Liborg: Oh, I don't think so.
      Liborg: Besides, you have incoming, but your fortuions will run out soon enough, and then...
      Liborg: Time to turn that tide I mentioned, «You».

«The scene fades to black.»
    «After defeating 100% of Leprechaun forces...»
      6 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal after battles #2, #4 and #6
    «Scene: Confronting Liborg»

«You»: It seems like my luck has held a bit too long for you, Libo...

«You trip over a rock in your way and die. Oops.»

«You»: Ouch, I tripped on that rock...
    Liborg: You were saying, «You»? Well, fortune favors the bold...
    Liborg: Time to take out the trash!

«O'Gweeny enters the scene, carrying a tiny vial of liquid.»

«You»: What have you brought, O'Gweeny?

«Zooming in to O'Gweeny, it has brought a vial of fortuion! You return to life.»

«You»: Oh you clever, clever creature. What a great pet, Sham. I am almost Gween with envy.
    «You»: YOU were saying, Liborg? Something about taking out the trash...
    Liborg: A misunderstanding, «You» that's all...
    «You»: Well then this is just a misunderstanding too... Normally I hate to hit a girl, but for you, I will make an exception.
      1 BATTLE: Liborg
      Full Heal
    Liborg: My aching kiester.
    Uncle Sham: You will take us to your Shamrocks and help us repair the fields. Apparently I was mistaken to exile you. You cannot be trusted on your own.
    Liborg: And if I refuse?
    Uncle Sham: Well, I will break off me shillelagh on your backside...
    Liborg: Not refusing. Not refusing.
    Uncle Sham: I thought not.
    «You»: And Sham?
    Uncle Sham: What, «You»?
    «You»: You MIGHT want to reconsider your policies on gender equality...
    Uncle Sham: Aye, good idea «You». Work 'em harder so they do not have time to plan revolts against my kingdom!
    «You»: That's not exactly what I had--
    Uncle Sham: Now then, «You», I am as good as my word. The trade market will be opened to you. The Leprechaun kingdom is forever in your debt...
    «You»: Or until the next time you have a money making scheme...
    Uncle Sham: Aye, exactly.

«The scene switches to the outskirts of Battleon. A treasure chest can be seen on the ground. Robina enters the scene.»

Robina: You did it! You have helped save the Leprechaun Kingdom and restore luck back to the lands. Warlic's hair is already starting to grow back!
    Robina: Open the chest to collect your rewards! You have earned it!
  • Rewards!

«Click on the reward chest and...»
  • Get War Reward!
  • Skip Reward / Already Have It - Return to Battleon
    Fortune TransPLANTed - Blarney War 2013

Pets
  • Golden Gween Z [L. 14 Z]
  • Golden Gween [L. 34]
  • Golden Gween [L. 54]
  • Golden Guardian Gween [L. 74 G]
  • Golden Gween [L. 94]
  • Golden Gween [L. 114]
  • Golden Gween Z [L. 134 Z]
  • Golden Guardian Gween [L. 144 G]

Miscellaneous
  • Clover Essence [L. 14]
  • Clover Essence Z [L. 29 Z]
  • Clover Essence [L. 34]
  • Clover Essence [L. 54]
  • Clover Essence [L. 74]
  • Concentrated Clover Essence [L. 91 G]
  • Clover Essence [L. 94]
  • Clover Essence [L. 114]
  • Clover Essence Z [L. 124 Z]
  • Clover Essence [L. 134]
  • Concentrated Clover Essence [L. 144 G]

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Blarney

Weapons
  • Driftwood Shelayleigh [L. 5]
  • Guardian Shelayleigh [L. 5]
  • Zhelayleigh [L. 11 Z]
  • Bladehenge [L. 20]
  • Guardian Bladehenge [L. 20 G]

• Balsa Shelayleight [L. 25]
  • Gold-Emitting Gatling [L. 25]
  • Charmed Bladehenge [L. 40]
  • Oak Shelayleigh [L. 45]
  • Gold-Blasting Gatling [L. 45]

• AuZpicious Bladehenge [L. 62 Z]
  • Mesquite Shelayleigh [L. 65]
  • Gold-Blazing Gatling [L. 65]
  • Auspicious Bladehenge [L. 75]
  • Ironwood Shelayleigh [L. 85]

• Guardian Gold-Shooting Gatling [L. 85 G]
  • Gold-Shooting Gatling [L. 85]
  • Fortuitous Bladehenge [L. 90]
  • Gold-Firing Gatling [L. 105]
  • Lucky Shelayleigh [L. 105]

• Felicitous Bladehenge [L. 110]
  • Gold-Shooting Gatling [L. 125]
  • Fortunate Shelayleigh [L. 125]
  • Prosperous Bladehenge [L. 130]
  • Sacred Shelayleigh [L. 135]

• Fightin' Shelayleigh [L. 145 G]
  • Gold-Spraying Gatling [L. 145 G]
  • Lucky Bladehenge [L. 150 G]

Armors
  • Leprechaun Power Au-rmour Z [L. 5 Z]
  • Green Power Armor [L. 12]
  • Gilt Leprechaun Power Au-rmour Z [L. 15 Z]
  • Guardian Leprechaun Power Armor [L. 32 G]
  • Leprechaun Power Au-rmour [L. 32]

• Emerald Power Armor [L. 52]
  • Leprechaun Power Au-rmour G [L. 52 G]
  • Gold Plated Power Armor Z [L. 60 Z]
  • Lucky Power Amor [L. 70]
  • Leprechaun Power Au-rmour [L. 77]

• Leprechaun Power Armor [L. 85]
  • Leprechaun Power Au-rmour [L. 102]
  • Blarney Power Armor [L. 105]
  • Leprechaun Power Au-rmour [L. 122]
  • Clover Power Armor [L. 125]

• Solid Gold Power Armor Z [L. 125 Z]
  • Leprechaun Power Au-rmour Z [L. 130 Z]
  • Shamrock Power Armor [L. 135]
  • Leprechaun Power Au-rmour G [L. 137 G]
  • 4-Leaf Clover Power Armor [L. 145 G]

• Leprechaun Power Au-rmour G [L. 147 G]

Shields
  • Guardian Knotwork Shield [L. 19 G]
  • Knotwork Shield [L. 39]
  • Knotwork Shield Z [L. 39 Z]
  • Bespelled Knotwork Shield [L. 59]
  • Enchanted Knotwork Shield [L. 79]

• Magical Knotwork Shield [L. 99]
  • Mystical Guardian Knotwork Shield [L. 119 G]
  • Bewitched Knotwork Shield [L. 129]
  • Charmed Knotwork Shield Z [L. 132 Z]
  • Charmed Knotwork Shield [L. 139 G]

Spells
  • Summon Dragonchaun I [L. 10]
  • Summon Guardian Dragonchaun II [L. 30 G]
  • Summon Dragonchaun III [L. 50]
  • Summon Dragonchaun Z IV [L. 70 Z]
  • Summon Dragonchaun V [L. 90]

• Summon Dragonchaun VI [L. 110]
  • Summon Guardian Dragonchaun VII [L. 130 G]
  • Summon Dragonchaun VII [L. 130]
  • Summon Dragonchaun VIII [L. 150 G]

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/17/2013 2:06:38 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 162
    3/16/2013 22:45:17   
    Bisser777

quote:

The Void now has a new monster.
    Elf Power Armor (147)

The Reaper also has a new line:
    "Welcome to my realm! Here you will find a monster who is being punished for being naughty!"
    Now added. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/17/2013 4:47:22 >
    AQ MQ  Post #: 163
    3/18/2013 18:44:37   
    Teuvi

quote:

The Ballyhoo Rare Item Shop entry needs links to the Offensive Test Armor and the Defensive Test Armor entries.

Offensive Test Armor

Defensive Test Armor
    Updated. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/22/2013 5:22:41 >
    AQ  Post #: 164
    3/22/2013 5:17:32   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

UnZardly Terror!

«You can skip this cutscene at anytime.»

«Scene: Battleon. A MoZard is in town...? From off the scene, a voice can be heard:»

Smartzard: Mozard! My triumphant entry music, if you will.
    Mozard: M'lord.

«A piano falls from the sky. Mozard begins to bash his head on the piano, playing an, uh, melodious tune, during which Smartzard enters the scene. You then enter the scene.»

«You»: Darn... spilled my Iced Tea... ever since that incident with Earl Grey I have been having the worst sort of luck with...
    «You»: ...Smartzard? What are you doing off your island... undigested? And... why are you in Battleon?
    Smartzard: Even as one of Lore's greatest heroes, Chosen as you are, you are confused?
    Smartzard: I do not blame you for your puzzlement, «You», for even I, with my stunning intellect, am baffled by what has happened.
    Smartzard: I can tell by your dialog that this mission will be just your cup of tea...
    «You»: Again with the Chosen business... Why does everyone seem to know something about me that I myself do not? You'd think I could get my own intro music.
    Smartzard: Some mysteries «You», can only be resolved in the fullness of time.
    Smartzard: Now is not the time to worry about your concerns. It is the time to WORRY ABOUT MINE...
    Smartzard: I must find a way to duck the troubles I face.
    Mozard: I must note that they have played his swansong...
    Mozard: It has been a symphony of destruction...
    Smartzard: What my musical colleague means to say, «You», is that my island has become a battleground for warring conquerors.
    «You»: Warring conquerors?
    Mozard: The Czard and Smartzard's cousin Julius Caeszard.
    «You»: Czard? Hmm.. I thought that he....
    Smartzard: They are not all. A whole host of strange Zards have begun gathering. Some force is seeking to unseat me!
    «You»: Strange Zards? Coming from you, Smartzard, THAT is very alarming indeed... And what force would that be?
    Smartzard: That is precisely what I have come to YOU to find out, «You»!
    Smartzard: As Lore's finest, I deduce that you are among the most eminently qualified to lead us in this donnybrook.
    «You»: Uhm... thank you?
    Smartzard: Of course I will reward your efforts once I have been restored to my home...
    «You»: Right.
    Smartzard: Mozard, my stunning exit music.

«Banging his head on the piano once again, Mozard plays a fine piece of music, to which Smartzard exits the scene, followed by Mozard and his piano.»

«You»: AND his own exit music. Hmmm... Fred?
    Fred: Don't even think about it. You can haul around your own piano, «You».

«Artix enters the scene.»

Artix: Greetings and salutations, «You»!
    «You»: Apparently Falerin has been giving him coaching in elocution as well as vocabulary obfuscation.
    Artix: ??? What did you just say «You»?!
    «You»: Nevermind Artix. This is not your area of expertise.
    Artix: I beg your pardon?
    «You»: No undead are involved. At least I don't think so...
    Artix: Oh, I see. What is going on then?
    «You»: I am off to see the Lizards.... the wonderful Lizards called Zards.
    «You»: And, I am afraid, I can almost expect what I will find, but how could Dilwod be doing it given where I left him?

«You leave the scene.»

(Thought) Artix: «You» seems to be talking to themselves more often than Hans now-a-days...

«The scene fades to black.»

A whole host of strange Zards have begun taking over SmartZard's island and spilling out into Lore proper. Who or what is driving this strange activity? Finding out requires first beating them back into submission.
  • To Battle!
  • Zard Hunter Elite Armor!- You have equipped a special Zard Hunter Armor! It will disappear when you log out.
  • Explore Camp
  • Back to Town

Twilly: Un-ohs!! What's going on with all these strange zards? We need your help!!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!

Clickies!
    Potion Bag - Refills potions if you have less than 5 on hand. (Guardian Only)
    Robina - Click on Robina's bow if you want her to join you in battle!
    Robina's Bow - Robina will now fight by your side!
    Zardhunter - The Zardhunter has joined you in battle!
    Artix - Artix the Paladin will help you in battle!
    Zards - +0.1% BTH per Zard (Max: +20%). Only applies to normal player Ranged attacks.

To Battle!
    2 BATTLES

«When 20% of Zard forces were defeated, a new cutscene 'Sackelberry... Social?' was unlocked.»

«Scene: Plains. Dilwod is having a picnic with a baby FireZard. He holds out a fish-on-a-stick, which the Zard breathes fire on, charring it to a black crisp.»

Dilwod: Do not worry Piero, you are young, you do not yet have full control of your fire. That will come in time.

«You enter the scene.»

«You»: Zardmaster!
      Dilwod: Yes, «You»?
      «You»: That's it, Dilwod. Your plan has been foiled.
      Dilwod: Plan?

«The Zardhunter enters the scene.»

Zardhunter: Crikey! I see Piero has roasted our lunch to a charcoal crisp.
      Zardhunter: Oh 'ello, «You». Here to join Dilwod and I in our picnic?
      «You»: No! That is... er... Picnic?
      Zardhunter: To celebrate young Piero here getting his flame... it's an important part of the life of a flaming type...
      Dilwod: When you grow up, Piero, you might be a mighty InfernoZard, or perhaps a Helzard.
      Zardhunter: Even the very rare Blazard, the only zard with not only flames but a fashion-forward dress sense.
      «You»: Uh... no... I came because a bunch of strange Zards have taken over SmartZard's island, seeming led by a pair of warring zards, the Czard and Julius Caeszard.
      Dilwod: I have nothing to do with that. I have my hands full with my Zardlings at present.
      Zardhunter: He even had to call in help...
      Dilwod: Still it does seem a bit strange that those two would be fighting that way... something must have stirred them up... You do not suppose...
      Zardhunter: Only one way to find out... to the front, «You»!

«You return to the war camp.»
      «When 40% of Zard forces were defeated, a new cutscene 'Emperor of Zardkind' was unlocked.»

«Scene: DinoZard Island»

Julius Caeszard: Bow before the sun and the might that is Caeszard!
      Czard: Ptooie! I shall make of you a chopped Caeszard salad! I am the true emperor of the Zards.
      Julius Caeszard: Nonsense. Only I, the one and only Julius Caeszard, can usher in Pax Zardana.

«You enter the scene alongside Dilwod and the Zardhunter.»

Dilwod: It looks to me like ye be ushering in nothing but war and carnage... and not even on my schedule!
      Julius Caeszard: The time of Zardly oppression has come to an end... No longer shall your kind enslave us and use us as cannon fodder.
      «You»: You will do it instead?
      Czard: No, I will! I will put a cuppa on for you before I bring forth the scones and carnage! Caeszard... you too brew tea!
      Zardhunter: Crikey, this is a bigger kettle of fish than grandma's funky trout bake at the Zard Hunter family reunion...
      «You»: What has gotten into you...
      Julius Caeszard: Fight now...
      Czard: Talk later.

«When 80% of Zard forces were defeated, a new cutscene 'Fight now... Talk later!' was unlocked.»

«Off the coast of Dinozard Island, a volcano has become active, blowing out lava every so often, smoke billowing the sky. Back on DinoZard Island...»

Smartzard: We must press on «You», for... great... justice...
      «You»: We already used that reference last year, SmartZard. You are behind the times...
      «You»: Besides, though I have fought back much of the army, the damage remains.
      Smartzard: Damage can be rebuilt, «You». You know that. But something does not add up here. Only you can balance the equation...
      ???: «You», you are known as a hero of Lore and a Chosen. Why, then, are you aiding this villain...
      «You»: Huh?

«A Zardman wearing Guardian armor walks in.»

«You»: I must be seeing things... is that Zard wearing Guardian armor? Are you behind the warring Zards?
      Zardian: I am the Zardian Newt Zardrich! The Zardian Order shall restore peace, stability, and Zardly values to the world of Lore.
      «You»: The Zardian Order?
      Dilwod: Oh my. So the rumors are true...
      «You»: Rumors?
      Newt Zardrich: Long before the current situation here, before the trouble with the sneevil even, Zards and humans lived in peace...
      Newt Zardrich: My people, the Zardmen, rose up and joined with the human Guardians of Lore. My people come from a race of highly evolved humanoid Zards.
      Newt Zardrich: We freely shared technology and sought together to erect great Guardian towers all over Lore, and not just in human realms.
      «You»: That sounds amazing... and hard to believe...
      Zardrich: You can see some effects of this still, but some time ago the Zards of Lore fell into decay. Towers fell. Great villainous forces rose to enslave Zardkind for their fell functions.
      «You»: Boy do I know it...
      Zardrich: And it appears you are now one of those forces, «You».
      Zardrich: You have joined with the SmartZard against the tide of time and you travel with the blasphemous Zard-"Master" Dilwod Sackelberry.
      «You»: No wait? This is a misunderstanding, in fact I think you will find Smartzard share your...

«Zardrich raises and points his blade towards you.»

Zardrich: Fight Now! Talk Later!
      «You»: Has that become a motto or something?

«After 100% of Zards were defeated...»
      6 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal after battles #2, #4 and #6

1 BATTLE: Caeszard
      Full Heal

1 BATTLE: The Czard
      Full Heal

1 BATTLE: Zardian
      Full Heal
    Zardian: You have defeated us this time... but the Zardians shall never rest until Lore is safe from those who would abuse its most humble citizens.
    «You»: Wait... there has been...

«A Zardman mage teleports into the scene.»

Xardok: I have prepared the teleport, Master Zardrich.
    «You»: WOULD YOU JUST WAIT?!

«Zardrich's and Xardok's eyes open wide for a moment from your shout.»

Zardhunter: Crikey, you could put an eardrum out, «You».
    «You»: As I was saying: It seems to me there has been a misunderstanding.
    «You»: The Smartzard has always been concerned with Zard welfare, even if we have been fighting... and even Dilwod has been taking faithful care of his young Zardlings.
    «You»: If the Zardians want to re-assume their rightful place, as Guardians of Lore, there are few would think that a bad thing...
    Zardian: Re... really?
    «You»: Yes really, and if you were not all "fight now, talk later," you would have known that already!
    «You»: Instead you have caused a ton of reciprocal damage in your misguided fight.
    Dilwod: Sounds perfectly like a Guardian to me...
    «You»: ....
    «You»: Well, it's not supposed to be that way...
    Zardian: I can see, «You», that we judged you too hastily... perhaps we can coexist peaceably after all.

«The scene fades before switching to your conversation with Zardian, Smartzard, Caeszard and Mozard, along with his piano.»

«You»: Is... this really necessary?
    Smartzard: Of course it is necessary.
    Smartzard: It is only right that the Chosen of Lore be recognized and lauded of its efforts. This celebration honors and recognizes your great and continued contributions to Lore.
    Mozard: I have written an aria for the occasion. The foods are here. We are only awaiting Czard who has gone to fetch some final supplies.

«Czard returns with a cup of tea balancing on his nose.»

Czard: Sorry I am late, I had to procure tea for my scones. Falerin recommended the Russian Caravan. With its smoky Lapsang Souchong-like flavor it is sure to tickle your taste buds!
    «You»: You know... I think I will sit tea out. I have not had much luck with that particular beverage.
    Zardhunter: Crikey, «You»! It's just a little cuppa, what harm can it do?

«The cup of tea jumps off Czard's nose and grows in size. It's almost as large as Czard now!»

Czard: I think perhaps I grabbed the wrong tea... I do not think Russian Caravan is supposed to do that.
  • Skip Teatime!
  • Challenge Battle!
      1 BATTLE: Teacup
      Full Heal
    «Falerin enters the scene.»

Falerin: Uh, Czard, you appear to have... ah, you already know.
    Falerin: Let me just take back that cup and saucer.
    «You»: Er...
    Falerin: Here, let me get you something better...
    Czard: Er no...
    Dilwod: I would rather moglinberry juice...
    Smartzard: Powerful antioxidants in tea help with the higher cognitive processes.
    «You»: Definitely, still not my cup of tea...
    Zardhunter: Open the chest to collect your rewards mate! You've bloomin' earned it for a job well done!

«Upon clicking the war chest:»
  • Get War Reward!
  • Skip Reward / Already Have It
    Unzardly Terror

Weapons
  • Frogzard Sword [L. 7]
  • Frogzard Sword [L. 27]
  • Frogzard Sword [L. 47]
  • Frogzard Sword [L. 67]
  • Frogzard Sword [L. 87]

• Frogzard Sword [L. 107]
  • Frogzard Sword [L. 127]
  • Frogzard Sword [L. 137 G]
  • Frogzard Sword [L. 147 G]

Pets
  • Caeszard [L. 7]
  • Regal Caeszard [L. 19 G]
  • Caeszard [L. 27]
  • Caeszard [L. 47]
  • Caeszard Z [L. 51 Z]

• Caeszard [L. 67]
  • Caeszard [L. 87]
  • Caeszard Z [L. 97 Z]
  • Caeszard [L. 107]
  • Caeszard [L. 127]

• Regal Caeszard [L. 137 G]
  • Regal Caeszard [L. 147 G]

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Update thanks to Dragoon23.
  • Settling. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 4/5/2013 5:22:30 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 165
    3/24/2013 12:34:48   
    battlesiege15

quote:

Miss Fixit Quest Log needs a major update.

The Junior Squires of Order quest is listed under there.

However, at the same time:

quote:

Quest:
    Miss Fixit - Quest for the Zale
    Miss Fixit - Returns!
    Miss Fixit - Quest for the Viridian!
    Miss Fixit - Slay Bells!
    Miss Fixit - Quest for the Creptus
    Miss Fixit - The Nefadon Scout!
    Miss Fixit - Missing: Teenage Dragon!
    Miss Fixit - Go Fly a Kite!
    Miss Fixit - Return of the Centaurions
    Miss Fixit - Thoru the Weather Master!
    Miss Fixit - Krunder and the Anterlops!
    Miss Fixit - The Robocockatrice!
    Miss Fixit - Quest for the Bloodcrystal Axe

are all "Guardian Only" now AND it's more of a list now instead of the random thingie mabobs on the floor around Ael.

So effectively all those quests minus the Jr Squires of Order probably need a Guardian Tag. Hopefully this is all a little bug though :/

That's not a bug. They are suppose to be guardian-only now:

quote:

<IMR|Highlight> While I was there, I fixed some broken coding. All the old Ms. Fixit quests are now Guardian-only.
    <IMR|Highlight> It should've been this way for a while, but apparently no one had a non-Guardian test character to see that it was actually working >.>
    - Dragoon23

Edge of Extinction has a faulty weapon listed.

The 150 version of Necrostaff is Necrostaff only, not Necrostaff Elite
    In process of updating every single quest currently. Each of them will also be updated slightly to reflect removed dialogue, etc. Thanks for the information! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 3/29/2013 2:55:38 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 166
    3/28/2013 16:50:12   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Night of the Grenwog!
    Grenwog Festival 2013

Note: This war is a lead-up to 'Donovan's Reign!'.

«You can skip the cutscene at anytime.»

«Scene: Werewolf Lair. A werewolf minion is bowing to the Werewolf King, who is sitting on his throne.»

Werewolf King: While we may be at peace for now, it's only a matter of time before the wars begin anew.
    Werewolf King: It's time to plan ahead. Go, my minion. Seek out the Grenwog and....

«The werewolf minion raises his head slightly.»

Soldier Were: ....sir?
    Werewolf King: Fool, don't interrupt!
    Soldier Were: But why the Grenwog?
    Werewolf King: The Grenwog is a powerful creature that seems to have some manner of control over the wererabbit population.
    Werewolf King: They wouldn't allow him to take their eggs without a fight... yet he manages to steal them every time.
    Werewolf King: I have researched the matter and come to the conclusion that he is somehow able to hypnotize the wererabbits into giving up their eggs willingly.
    Werewolf King: If we could corrupt the Grenwog and use this hypnotic power to charm the wererabbits into a secondary army, we'd have a clear edge in the next war.

«The Werewolf King raises his paw, commanding the Soldier Were.»

Werewolf King: Now go. Bring it to me, so that I can infect it with lycanthropy. Then it will serve me, as will its little friends.

«The Soldier Were nods and the scene fades to black. Back at Battleon, it seems like everyone is geared up for Grenwog Festival, with decorated eggs lying around town!»

«You»: You know, I never did understand this holiday.
    Galanoth: What's to understand? There's a giant furry monster with boxing gloves running around Battleon, trying to steal wererabbit eggs.
    «You»: ....where do I start?

«With a trail of bats rising from beneath her feet, Safiria enters the scene.»

«You»: Er, Safiria? What brings you to a place as bright and sunny as Battleon? Developed a taste for wererabbit stew?
    Safiria: Cute. Actually, I'm here to end this silly little holiday before someone else ruins it first.
    «You»: What are you talking about?
    Safiria: Constantin. I can smell him and his dogs all over this town. They're trying to catch the Grenwog so that they can use him against us.
    «You»: Oh, so then you're here to protect the Grenwog and....
    Safiria: No. I'm here for the same reason. How better to weaken his position than to gain control over the Grenwog, and by extension, the wererabbits?
    «You»: Great... guess that means I get to stop you both, then.

Vampire subrace

Safiria: You would fight your own queen?
      «You»: Interrupting this holiday is not an appropriate way to behave, and you know that. Are we so desperate for an advantage that we'd sink this low?
      Werewolf subrace

Safiria: You think I'm fooled, you dog? You just want to help him take over Grenwog!
      «You»: I don't think either one of you should interrupt this holiday. I'll fight both him and you if I have to.
      Safiria: Very well, but know that you are making a mistake if you think you can stop my army.
    «If you are of any other subrace, or after the above dialogue is complete, you receive the following dialogue.»

Safiria: Very well, but know that you are making a mistake if you think you can stop my army.

«Safiria leaves the scene, as it fades to black...»

The vampires and werewolves are at it again! They both want to take control of the Grenwog and his wererabbit army, and they're willing to battle each other in the middle of Battleon to do it! Put a stop to this madness!
  • To Battle!
  • Explore Camp
  • Back to Town

Twilly: Uh-ohs!! Safiria and big wolf, with wererabbits? This could be baaaaaad!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!

Clickies!
    Potion Bag - Refills potions if you have less than 4 on hand (Guardian Only)
    Safiria - Safiria will help destroy your enemies with her vampiress charms!
    Werewolf King - The Werewolf King will aid you!
    Battleon (background) - The town of Battleon, bathed in moonlight. An eerie fog seems to be rolling in.
    Wererabbits - +0.1% BTH per Wererabbit (Max: +20%). Only applies to normal player Ranged attacks.

To Battle!
      2 BATTLES
    «After defeating 100% of Safiria's and Werewolf King's forces....»
      6 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal after battles #2, #4, #6
    «In Battleon's townsquare, Safiria and the Werewolf King find the Grenwog, who is right beside you.»

Werewolf King: At last! Your army shall be mine, Grenwog!
    Safiria: Heel, boy! He's mine!
    «You»: Both of you, back off!

«Both Safiria and the Werewolf King charge forward! With a chomp from each of them, the Grenwog's gloved hand and feet burst open, revealing sharp claws.»

Werewolf King: Excellent! And now you will obey me!
    Safiria: Nonsense. I bit him first! He is clearly my servant.
    VereWog: I serve neizer of you!

«The VereWog lunges straight toward the Werewolf King, clawing him off the screen. This is quickly followed by another claw toward Safiria who also gets struck off screen. It turns and faces you.»

«You»: Woah, you can talk now?
    VereWog: But of course! I am ze VereWog, scourge of ze vererabbits!
    «You»: Vhat's... er... what's wrong with your voice?
    VereWog: I don't know! I am verey exhausted from zis ordeal, and don't even know vere I am right now!
    «You»: ....by the gods, they've turned you into Artix. They deserve twice as much of a beating now.
    «You»: Look, let's get you to Darkovia. I know a place that can cure you.
    VereWog: Vat makes you think I vant to be cured?
    VereWog: Vith my new powers, I can enslave all ze vererabbits and have an army.... and an unlimited supply of food!
    «You»: I may not understand the spirit of this holiday, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.
    VereWog: Then face me! I shall start vith you!
      1 BATTLE: VereWog
      Full Heal
    «You»: Well, the festival is ruined and the Grenwog's been mutated into some sort of vamp-were hybrid with a cheesy accent... don't think it can get much worse than this.

«As the scene pans up, peeking from behind a shop house is Donovan...»

Donovan: Hm....
    Night of the Grenwog

Pets
  • VereEgg [L. 6]
  • Voracious VereEgg [L. 18 G]
  • VereEgg [L. 26]
  • VereEgg [L. 46]
  • VereEgg Z [L. 49 Z]
  • VereEgg [L. 66]
  • VereEgg [L. 86]
  • VereEgg [L. 96 Z]
  • VereEgg [L. 106]
  • VereEgg [L. 126]
  • Voracious VereEgg [L. 146 G]

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Update thanks to Dragoon23.
  • This is now being handled. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 4/2/2013 7:44:45 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 167
    4/2/2013 3:18:49   
    BlacKitten25

quote:

April Fool's 2013!

«Scene: At night, in a mountainous region. The moon glows over the fields with heaps of eggs scattered throughout the place. Suddenly, the VereWog jumps in on a mountain and raises its paw.»

VereWog: Arise, my children! Ve shall take over all of Darkovia vith our armies!
    VereWog: The foolish creatures think themselves invincible... but ve shall show them vat true power is!

«In the shadows, the eggs hatch one by one, and creatures with glowing eyes emerge from the egg, one by one.»

«The scene shifts to the interior of Donovan's fortress. He speaks to his werewolf minion. »

Donovan: This 'VereWog' creature is an interesting specimen indeed.
    Donovan: It seems he has survived the bites of both Constantin and Safiria, transforming into a hybrid of the two. Left alone, he might be a threat to my future rule.
    Donovan: Normally, a simple werepyre would be no threat, but something about this one makes him stronger than I am... which leaves me with only one option.
    Donovan: I must acquire more power. Power from every species on Lore.
    Donovan: Nightbane drank the blood of a thousand dragons to become what he is. So I shall drink the blood of every living thing on Lore, and surpass his power immensely!
    Donovan: Then with my newfound power, the VereWog, and all the other denizens of Darkovia, will have no choice but to bow to my might!

«Donovan gestures at his minion.»

Donovan: Go, minion. Tell the others to gather blood from across the farthest reaches of Lore.
    Donovan: With all that blood, I will become the greates creature in the universe! Even the Elemental Lords will be unable to stop me!

«The scene changes to Battleon. Various heroes and personalities crowds the scene.»

«You»: Woah, quite a crowd today. What's going on?
    Galanoth: It seems Donovan's minions have spread all around Lore, attacking everyon and everything!
    Aquella: His minions attacked many of the sea creatures in the oceans. The Sarkanians and Mermazons were both attacked, as was the Sea Fiend.
    Vephoma: They've gone after all manner of wildlife. Harpies, birds, trolls, bats, hybees, zards....
    Cenara: I've witnessed his minions taking samples from the variosu undead throughout Darkovia, as well.
    Hollow: His lousy minions even took a bite out of my bike! Took forever to repair the seats...
    «You»: Does anyone happen to knnow why he's doing this?
    Cenara: Apparently my half-brother fears the recently-created VereWog. And he's not wrong to do so. Its power is quite immense.
    Cenara: Already it seems it has surpassed even we dracopyres. And, naturally, it now wants to take over Darkovia.
    «You»: Of course!
    Cenara: The problem is that his little experiment is already starting to mutate his followers. If he drinks this little mixture of his, there's no telling what will happen.
    Cenara: We'll need to march right up to Donovan's lair and confront him if we intend to stop him. Are you up for it?
    «You»: Of course!

2 BATTLES
    Full Heal
    2 BATTLES
    Full Heal

«Cenara, «You» and Donovan enters the scene, a dark forest. »

Donovan: I knew you would come. Unforunately, you're too late.
    Donovan: In my hand is the key to the ultimate power... the mixed life essence of every creature on Lore!

«Donovan drinks from the cup and drops it as he transforms into a creature. The creature flies away. »

«You»: What is THAT?
    Cenara: I don't know but I don't sense any of my borther's intelligence in that thing. It's... mindless.
    Cenara: All of those powers must be too much for him, it's overwhelming him and rendering him a mindless freak of nature.
    «You»: How can we get him back to the way he was?

«Kamui enters. »

Kamui: I have a solution to your problem! We simply craft a weapon with the power to alter a creature's genetic structure.
    Kamui: Then we use it to sever his connections with the new samples he's obtained.
    «You»: Can you really make something like that?
    Kamui: Of course! Don't you know anything about SCIENCE!? But it will requre a lot of time to construct and--
    «You»: *sigh* You already have one made, don't you?
    Kamui: Of course!

«Kamui exits, and comes back with a massive weapon. »

«You»: That's your master weapon? I'm not even sure I can swing that thing!
    Kamui: Hey, don't blame me. There are so many monsters in Lore that fitting all those triggers into the weapon was tough work.
    «You»: Right, well, if it works, then I suppose it doesn't really matter.
    Kamui: My inventions always work!
    «You»: ...not even gonna take that bait.
    Cenara: {dynamic text}
    «You»: Right... let's go!

2 BATTLES
    Full Heal
    2 BATTLES
    Full Heal
    2 BATTLES

«The VereWog and the creature Donovan evolved into are engaged in a battle. They cease as «You»:and Cenara enter. »

VereWog: So, you all think you can outsmart ze VereWog? Aha, but I knew you vere coming!
    «You»: Save your speech. I just want to get this over with.
    VereWog: Then come. Come and face me!

BATTLE- VereWog
    Full Heal
    BATTLE- 'Evolved' NightReign
    Full Heal

«The Grenwog jumps offscreen and NightReign returns to his original form. »

NightReign: All of that power... and yet I couldn't control it. It seems I am not yet ready to surpass Nightbane's legacy.
    NightReign: You may have saved me, darling half-sister, but this does not change anything. I will find another way to increase my power, and all of Darkovia will be mine!

«NightReign flies away. »

«You»: Ugh. Think I'll just stay indoors for the holidays next time.

«The screen turns black in a circle. Before the circle closes in, an arm pops out and squeezes himself through the hole. »

Loco: Wait a minute! Wait, wait, wait! This is April Fools! How can you have a [sic] April Fools event without me?
    Loco: You can't end this quest here! It's in my contract that--

«The screen darkens some more. »

Loco: THAT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY!

«The scene completely fades. »

Loco: Maybe it was a meta-joke... take the punchline away, and everybody loses their minds...
    Loco: Just wait until my laywer hears about this... *grumble*

REWARDS SHOP

Weapons

NightSever Z (10)
    NightSever (30)
    Guardian NightSever (50)
    NightSever (70)
    NightSever (90)
    NightSever Z (110)
    NightSever (130)
    Guardian NightSever (150)

House Items:

Dracovamplantess (8)
    Metalraider (8)
    Alpha Dracoglin (8)
    Dracofiend Lord (9)

Dracovamplantess (28)
    Metalraider (28)
    Alpha Dracoglin (28)
    Dracofiend Lord (29)

Dracovamplantess (48)
    Metalraider (48)
    Alpha Dracoglin (48)
    Dracofiend Lord (49)

Dracovamplantess (68)
    Metalraider (68)
    Alpha Dracoglin (68)
    Dracofiend Lord (69)

Dracovamplantess (88)
    Metalraider (88)
    Alpha Dracoglin (88)
    Dracofiend Lord (89)

Dracovamplantess (108)
    Metalraider (108)
    Alpha Dracoglin (108)
    Dracofiend Lord (109)

Dracovamplantess (128)
    Metalraider (128)
    Alpha Dracoglin (128)
    Dracofiend Lord (129)

Dracovamplantess (148)
    Metalraider (148)
    Alpha Dracoglin (148)
    Dracofiend Lord (149)

<Play again!>
    <Guardian Tower!>
    <Leave>

Spoiler tags removed since it's not enforced in GD. This post is now being handled. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 4/2/2013 8:14:01 >
    AQ  Post #: 168
    4/4/2013 5:47:22   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Grenwog Festival 2013

Festival Menu

Logging out of the game will cause the egg counter to drop to 0, and you will have to recollect all eggs in order to access the Egg Trade shop again.

Grenwog Festival!
    The time has come for the yearly Grenwog Festival, when eggs are hidden throughout town. Collect as many as you can and trade them in for special things! If you save up over 20,000 eggs you can open a hidden shop!
  • Egg Hunt!
  • Egg Trade!
  • Eat Some Eggs

• Night of the Grenwog!

• Bun Rangers Nitro
  • Bun Rangers!
  • Bun-Bit War!
  • Food Chain Quest
  • Egghead Quest

«All other Grenwog Festival information is the same as that from Grenwog Festival 2009
  • Done. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 5/7/2013 16:23:01 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 169
    4/7/2013 3:23:20   
    Rhowena
    Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Belated, but at some point the dialogue at the end of Double Take was altered to fit with Artix/Xitra's name change.

quote:

Revenant: Yes, we ARE our own people! Thank you, friends, for freeing us from that vile necromancer... Artix Krieger.
    «You»: ... Diviara! Amilara!!
    «You»: Ugh....
    Diviara: «You», are you okay?
    «You»: I dunno. I think I'm ill or hallucinating or something. I'm DEFINITELY hearing things. I thought I just heard him say "that vile necromancer, ARTIX KRIEGER!"
    Ryuusei: No... there is no mistake, my friend. I shall explain it to you...

was replaced with

quote:

Revenant: Yes, we ARE our own people! Thank you, friends, for freeing us from that vile necromancer... Xitra Regeirk.
    «You»: ... Um... Diviara? Amilara? I... with all this going on, can you check for any reality-altering magic here? Because I think I'm hearing things...
    Diviara: I don't sense anything like that around here, «You». Are you okay?
    «You»: I dunno. I think I'm ill or hallucinating or something. I'm DEFINITELY hearing things. "Xitra Regeirk"... that sounds a lot like "Artix Krieger" in reverse...
    Ryuusei: No... you are hearing things right, my friend. I shall explain it to you...
    And it's fixed. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 4/7/2013 4:38:54 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 170
    4/12/2013 3:08:43   
    BlacKitten25

quote:

Absol-lution Part I!

The D.E.N.N.I.E. Phantom!

«Scene: Inside a cabin. Gaiden talks to «You».»

Gaiden: Thank you for coming, «You».
    «You»: I got here as soon as I could. What's up, Gaiden?
    Gaiden: It is about my Dad and my Father. Dad, come in.

«Ryuusei enters. »

«You»: Ryuusei...? What's happened to you?
    Ryuusei: I have not slept in over two weeks, and even before that my dreams have been plagued.
    «You»: Plagued?
    Ryuusei: Strange symbols fill the sky and fire rains up from the ground as the earth tears itself apart.
    «You»: That does not sound very normal, or very pleasant.
    Ryuusei: That's not all.
    «You»: Not all of the dreams, or not all of what's wrong with you?
    Ryuusei: Mu.
    «You»: Ah, so both, I take it.
    Ryuusei: Yes. I am not in any of the dreams.
    «You»: That is unusual.
    Ryuusei: It gets worse. All of the dreams have my analog in them, and in every single one he is dead. He literally decays until he is as skeletal as Death itself.
    «You»: Ryuusei, I hate to bear bad news, but for all we know Cartwright is already dead. Absolix seemed quite set on his course.
    Gaiden: My brother is misguided, but he is neither stupid nor limited. He clearly had more in mind than simply killing him or he never would have taken him from Lore.
    Ryuusei: My analog lives. I am certain of that. We would know if he was dead.
    Gaiden: Dad thinks that if Father dies he will too.
    «You»: ...Isn't that a bit unusual? If that were the case, an accident in one world could kill you in all of them.
    Ryuusei: We are tied more closely than most, given our directly shared past and our son. Most analogs do not spend nearly as much time as I did with mine and am now doing.
    Gaiden: There was the Shayrils, Dad...
    Ryuusei: Yes, but she too is a singular case.
    «You»: From what I understand of analogs, being that close is apt to cause them to re-merge, isn't it? What's the word Falerin used? ... “Re-cohere”?
    Ryuusei: That is correct. Reality tends toward conservation of analogs. Only those substantially different enough ever remain separated.
    «You»: Which would qualify you immediately. You are nothing like your analog...
    Gaiden: Oh, I don't know about that. They both have a similar sense of style.
    Ryuusei: As much as a [sic] appreciate the sentiment... Nevermind, the differences between my analog and I are of very much secondary importance now.
    Ryuusei: Just trust me when I tell you. I would know...
    «You»: Alright, fair enough. So what can we do?
    Ryuusei: I have managed to determine from my analog's records the places it was that Absolix was sent for re-education.
    «You»: Places? More than one?
    Ryuusei: Oh yes. For some time Absolix was sent to a Dr. Louis Zephyr's Orphic School on Terra, which caters to those with unusual talents...
    Ryuusei: But he quickly mastered the regular curriculum and moved on to advanced study closer to home.
    «You»: Well, that's good. I'm not sure we could get to Terra without serious help.
    Ryuusei: Unfortunately his second school is not on Lore either. IT is near the Kresh Nebula.
    «You»: I know that constellation, the spider, isn't it? It's right near the two fish. ...What are they called again...
    Gaiden: Pisces? That's a Terran constellation.
    «You»: No, not Pisces, the Cesmundwandai.
    Ryuusei: The Kresh Nebula is... not a very stable region. It is given to some disturbing phenomena.
    «You»: ...Like what?
    Ryuusei: All sorts of unpleasantries, equipment failures, odd eddies in space, bizarre phenomena of every order, and sometimes things just go POOF!
    Ryuusei: The rumors of the nebula remind me of a Terran region called the Bermuda Triangle, actually, but on a massive scale...
    «You»: Sounds icky.
    Ryuusei: It is icky. Icky with a capital I. Without a ship I have no hope.
    Gaiden: Which is where you come in.
    «You»: What!? I don't have a ship. Where am I going to get a ship? I can't just wish for one. My fairy godparents are on vacation.
    Ryuusei: We were hoping you could convince Lady Celestra to aid us.
    «You»: The Huntress.
    Ryuusei: Yes. She has a ship, doesn't she? And Galrick is a friend.
    «You»: Of you, perhaps, but I am not so sure Celestra is going to want to go for a search through the Kresh Nebula to rescue an ex-Network general who was responsible for a great deal of harm.
    «You»: Besides, it is Pra'mithia's ship; she can't just commandeer it.
    Ryuusei: Oh... Oh well, then. Thank you for coming.
    «You»: You're going to give up, just like that?
    Ryuusei: You have done much for Gaiden and I already. More than we ever had right to ask. IF you cannot help us, we will have to be satisfied.
    «You»: Ryuusei, my man, that's not how it's done. You have to cajole and wheedle and wear me down.
    Ryuusei: No no. I owe you far too much already. If you are comfortable with my analog being out there with Absolix...
    Gaiden: Suffering an unknown fate...
    Ryuusei: Doing unknown things...
    «You»: ...
    «You»: You really are his analog. I will speak to Celestra.

«The scene changes, now overlooking the planet. A massive spacecraft flies into the scene. »

The LSS Alteon
    DRY DOCKED OVER LORE
  • Continue

«Scene: inside the LSS Alteon, with various characters and «You» gathered in a room. »

Queen Pra`mithia: Ordinarily I would be happy to aid you in the endeavor. Unfortunately, the Alteon is currently undergoing retrofitting and we will be in dry dock for some time.
    Celestra: My husband may be able to assist you. He served for a time as Falerin's avatar and he has a trick or two up his sleeve, and a favor or two he can call in.
    Celestra: Of course, given this is Ryuusei Cartwright you're talking about saving...
    «You»: Right, forget I asked. Cartwright killed Galrick; he has every reason to hate him.
    Galrick: No. I will do it. I know Ryu and his son. If this is important to them, then I will help Cartwright. Give me a few days, though. I'll send a message to you where we must meet. I will need to call in favors.
    Lkeas: Galrick, I would like to come with you.
    Galrick: Are you sure, Lkeas? Ryuusei merely killed me, he collapsed your analogs before shooting you and nearly uncreated you in the process.
    Lkeas: That's precisely why I feel I must go. The pain of what Cartwright did to me may haunt my visions for the rest of my days, but his analog and son have become close friends of mine.
    Lkeas: The`Galin works in mysterious ways... there may yet be more layers to uncover.
    «You»: Okay. Thank you, Galrick.

«The scene shifts to the mountainous region in Mt. Thrall. »

Near The Order Crash Site - Mt. Thrall
  • Continue

«Ryuusei and Gaiden enter the scene. »

«You»: I wonder why Galrick said to meet him at the Order crash site, of all places.
    «You»: Doesn't matter much, I guess. We're almost there.
    Gaiden: Don't look now, but we seem to have company.

Who will you battle with?
  • Gaiden!
  • Ryuusei!
  • By Yourself!

Regardles of choice,

8 BATTLES- Agents of the Devourer
    Full Heal after Battles #2, #4, #6 and #8

«Ryuusei, Gaiden, and «You» reach the peak of a mountain where Lkeas, Hollow and Galrick are waiting. »

Hollow: Hello Gaiden, Ryuusei, «You».
    Hollow: I understand you want me to use Order technology to help rescue Twain...
    Hollow: It is only because Galrick and Lkeas are asking that I am even considering it. Twain had my son attacked with the Cold, and nearly cost him everything...
    Galrick: Daniel survived, though...
    Lkeas: I do not think that matters, Galrick.
    Hollow: Of course not, the mere suggestion makes me want-- *sigh* If Jess got wind of the fact that I was trying to use the D.E.N.N.I.E. Phantom to save Twain of all people...
    «You»: The Deni Phantom?
    Galrick: A bit of technology The Hollow is working on with Vince. Trying to augment future technology with Magitech. The Phantom is a ship, a small one.
    «You»: So what's Deni?
    Hollow: Not Deny, not Deni, but D.E.N.N.I.E. Phantom. It has to do with the engine. Digital Elliptical Narrow Navigation in Etherspace.
    Galrick: Rather than travelling through space like the Alteon, or the Void like the Network Void ships, among other things, the Phantom travels through a fictional construct called Etherspace.
    «You»: Wait, it travels through a fictional construct? How's that work?
    Galrick: Very improbably...
    Hollow: It is not quite fictional. Etherspace is a mental projection created in the Astral Plane and maintained by the collective minds of all that travel that plane.
    Hollow: You can get between any two points in the physical realm through etherspace.
    «You»: But...
    Hollow: But it won't be at all easy. There is no telling what we will encounter...
    «You»: Why didn't I just ask Falerin again?
    Lkeas: Do you really think it would have been easier to deal with the Loremaster?
    «You»: Point.
    Hollow: Give us a few days to stock the ship and run some last tests... then let's all meet on the Launch Pad near K'eld Alorin on Vandar.
    «You»: Very well. Thank you, Hollow.

Absol-ution part 1

Weapons
  • Assault Edge (18)
  • Assault Edge Z (36)
  • Assault Edge (38)
  • Assault Edge (58)
  • Assault Edge (78)
  • Assault Edge (98)
  • Assault Edge (118)
  • Assault Edge Z (131)
  • Guardian Assault Edge (138)
  • Guardian Assault Edge (148)

Pets
  • Quog (18)
  • Glador (18)
  • Glador (36)
  • Quog (38)
  • Glador (38)
  • Quog (58)
  • Glador (58)
  • Glador (78)
  • Quog (78)
  • Quog (88Z)
  • Quog (98)
  • Glador (98)
  • Glador (108)
  • Glador (118)
  • Quog (118)
  • Quog (138G)
  • Glador (138)
  • Quog (141Z)
  • Quog (148G)
  • Glador (148)

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • Settling. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 4/13/2013 4:45:52 >
    AQ  Post #: 171
    4/19/2013 4:09:58   
    BlacKitten25

quote:

Karuna's Kids Missing!

The hunt is on!

«Scene: In the forest. Mara and Vita are conversing.»

Mara: Okay Vita, no cheating, this time.
    Vita: Sorry, I don't mean to do it. It's just - well, I end up inside what I'm hiding behind, sometimes. I promise I won't do it this time!
    Mara: Ok, be sure you pick a decent spot...

«Mara covers her eyes with her hands.»

Mara: One... Two... Three... Four...
    Vita: Better hide quick!

«Vita drifts offscreen.»

Mara: Ninety-eight... Ninety-nine... One-hundred! Ready or not, here I come!

«Mara skips along to look for Vita.»

Mara: Hmm, don't see her around here...

«Mara skips around some more and spots Vita and Kamui in the background.»

Mara: There she is! But who's that with her?
    Vita: So what are these 'samples' for anyway, Mister Kamui?
    Kamui: Nothing really special; observing how the plants interact with certain chemicals, analysing soil composition, that kind of thing.
    Kamui: You, however, are a great deal more interesting in comparison.
    Kamui: Most ghosts I've seen are more interested in attacking the people they find wandering around as opposed to engaging them in conversation.
    Vita: Attack? Mother would not be happy if I hurt people. Are you going to check that stuff you were talking about here in the forest?
    Kamui: No quite, I have an easy way of storing them, but it's best to examine them in the lab I have nearby. Actually if you're willing, you could acc-
    Mara: Found you Vita! You really should hide better. Who's your friend?
    «Mara enters the scene.»
    Vita: Mara! I totally forgot!
    Vita: I was looking for a hiding spot when I saw Mister Kamui here wandering around looking at the plants and stuff. He says he's collecting samples for analysis or something.
    Kamui: It's a pleasure to meet you Mara, Vita here was just keeping me company while I was working. She's certainly an interesting girl, although it seems you're quite the interesting one as well.
    Mara: Huh?
    Kamui: You're a Vartai are you not? Although the variety of Vartai you are is the real draw. Given your skin tone, I'd have guessed you were golden, but that aura of yours... Half Gold Vartai, half Dark Vartai?
    Mara: That's what momma told me. How did you know that?
    Kamui: I've spent time studying a lot of the intelligent races on Lore, so I've memorised the vast majority of their cultural and physiological characteristics. That and I have good eyes.
    Kamui: Anyway, I was getting ready to head to a lab I have near here to examine these samples, would you and Vita care to accompany me?
    Vita: I dunno...
    Mara: Oh come on Vita! Mister Kamui seems really nice!
    Kamui: I merely want to talk some more with the two of you on the way, like I said, the both of you are quite interesting.
    Vita: Okay, we'll walk with you to this lab of yours, but don't try anything funny.
    Kamui: Rest assured, comedy is the last thing on my mind right now.

«Scene changes to Battleon. «You» and Aelthai are in a conversation.»

«You»: So wait, this legendary dragon was offering bits of his power for mouse tails?
    Aelthai: I know! I suppose he could've been hungry, but still...
    Karuna: «You»!
    «Karuna flies onscreen.»
    Karuna: I need your help!
    «You»: Karuna? What happened? Did something happen to Mara again?
    Karuna: She was kidnapped! Along with another one of my children, Vita! Baldev here saw the one responsible stealing them away!
    «Baldev enters.»
    Baldev: He was a human with white hair wearing black and red robes and some weird gauntlets. I couldn't follow them across the terrain they were on, and they were too busy talking to hear me.
    Aelthai: Oh! You mean Kamui!
    Karuna: You know this criminal?!
    Aelthai: He's a friend of mine, a researcher. His experiments tend to explode a bit more than I'd prefer, but he's not the type to kidnap children -
    Baldev: See mom? I told you they didn't look like he was forcing them to go with him.
    Karuna: Did I hear you mention EXPLOSIONS? Miss...?
    Aelthai: It's Aelthai, or Miss Fixit, whichever you prefer.
    Karuna: Aelthai then, do you know where this Kamui took my children?
    Aelthai: If I had to guess, it was probably to his lab. I can teleport us right there.
    «You»: Great! Karuna, you and I can go, but you might not want to take Baldev with us.
    Karuna: Agreed. Baldev, sweetie, can you stay at that inn untill mommy comes back?
    Baldev: Um, sure thing mom.
    Aelthai: Okay, you two ready?
    «You»: Let's go!
    Aelthai: Alright, ready and...
    «Aelthai raises her staff and nothing happens.»
    Aelthai: ...Are we still here or did I forget to bring my eyes with me again?
    «You»: Still here.
    Aelthai: Huh, I guess Kamui's new anti-teleport device really does block teleport spells... I'll have to remember that.
    Karuna: So you can't get us there?!
    Aelthai: I can, but we'll have to walk. The only problem is the lab's entry scanners. They only let identified people in, and you and «You» would be classified as unknowns.
    «You»: Isn't there something we can do?
    Aelthai: I might have an idea, but I haven't tried it before, so I have no idea if it'll work.
    Karuna: What is it then? We've got to hurry!
    Aelthai: I'll bottle some of my energy. Using that, there should be enough in the bottles to mask a person's energy if you keep it in your pockets or bag.
    Aelthai: That SHOULD eneable us to bypass the external security scanner.
    «You»: Sounds like a plan to me!

• Continue with Aelthai!*
  • Continue with Karuna! *
  • Continue by yourself!
    *«Guest» will now battle by your side!
    Regardless of choice,

4 BATTLES- Wind and Earth Monsters
    Full Heal after Battles #2 and #4

«Scene shifts to the silhouette of Kamui, Mara and Vita walking.»

Kamui: So Vita, I have to ask. What's it like to be able to pass through solid matter whenever you choose to do so?
    Vita: ...I don't get to chosoe when I do it. I just pass through everything no matter what.
    Kamui: I see, so you don't really 'feel' the matter as you pass through it?
    Vita: No, I don't feel anything. I don't feel the heat of the sun, the grass on the ground. ...I can't even feel Mother's hugs.
    Mara: Vita...
    Vita: You can do that?!
    Kamui: I don't know, ghosts are a rather unexplored subject. AS I said, you're the only one I know that doesn't attack people on sight.
    Kamui: If I could observe you a bit in my lab, I could possibly come up with an idea. It'd be very interesting to see what we could find out about you, would you be willing to let me take a look?
    Mara: Wow, that sounds like fun Vita!
    Vita: I don't know about that, but it couldn't hurt.
    Kamui: Excellent, the lab's just a couple more minutes away. If you'd like Mara, I could give you a proper physical checkup while we're there as well.
    Kamui: It'd be interesting to see if there is anything different about you from other varieties of Vartai.
    Mara: Sure! That sounds like it'd be fun!

«Scene changes back to the forest, with «You», Aelthai and Karuna.»

«You»: So how much further to this lab anyway?
    Aelthai: It should only be a little further, no more than thirty minutes of travel time.
    Karuna: Too long. I want to be there in TEN minutes!
    Aelthai: I keep telling you that Kamui may be a bit careless sometimes, but he wouldn't hurt OR kidnap children.
    Karuna: He has two of my little girls! And he is going to be in a world of pain if either of them have been hurt in any way.
    «You»: I REALLY wouldn't want to be Kamui right now. But anyway...
    «You»: Let's get going to the lab.

• Continue with Karuna!*
  • Continue by yourself!
    Regardless of choice,

4 BATTLES- Wind and Earth Monsters
    Full Heal after Battles #2 and #4

Aelthai: We're here, this is the entrance to Kamui's lab and research facility.
    «You»: Entrance? But this is just some random spot in the forest.
    Karuna: Where is this lab? If this is some kind of joke it isn't funny!
    Aelthai: Just watch.
    «A faint laser beam fires at the three.»
    Scanner: Familiar energy signature detected and identified as Aelthai.
    Scanner: Signature is spread around, suggests that owner of said signature has gained weight from eating too much cake.
    Aelthai: That's a lie!
    «You»: Why did it pick cake?
    Scanner: Subject appears to be in denial.
    Scanner: Nevertheless, it is assumed the subject wishes to enter the research facility, and subject's sudden weight gain will not affect that action.
    Aelthai: I'm going to convince Kamui to erase your circuits once this is all over...
    Scanner: Confirmation requested. Does the fat person wish to enter the facility?
    Aelthai: Yes, you dolt. One more comment and I'll stress-test the energy shielding Kamui installed after my last visit.
    Scanner: Confirmed, hailing elevator. Do be sure to enjoy your time here, and do try to resist your urge to eat everything in sight.
    Aelthai: I'M NOT FAT!
    «An elevator rises to the surface and opens.»
    «You»: That was a... unique conversation.
    Aelthai: Let's just go, I think I should inform Kamui his AI coding could use some... tweaks.

«The scene changes to the interior of Kamui's Laboratory.»

«You»: Well, looks like we made it in okay.
    Karuna: Agreed. Your plan seems to have worked, Miss Aelthai, so long as we have these bottles the scanners think we're you.
    «You»: Yeah, it should be smooth sailing from here on ou-
    «The silhouette of the character stumbles and back flips. The bottle containing the energy is dropped and is shattered.»
    «You»: Ow my back... Why is the floor wet?!
    «You»: Um, I don't suppose you can make another of those really, really fast?
    Aelthai: ...Not really, no.
    «A scanner turret appears.»
    Turret: Unknown entity discovered, initiating test run of the Portal Oscillation Turret Automatic Defensive Operating System.
    «You»: Uh oh.

• Continue with Karuna!*
  • Continue by yourself!
    Regardless of choice,

2 BATTLES- P.O.T.A.D.O.S.
    Full Heal after Battle #2

«You»: ...Did those things spit HAMMERS at me?
    Aelthai: Yes, yes they did.
    «You»: I find it a bit scary that you're apparently more upset by the entrance scanner than hammer spitting robots.
    Karuna: If these are the kind of things that are commonplace in this lab, then I KNOW Mara and Vita must be in danger!
    «You»: It looks like more are coming!

2 BATTLES- P.O.T.A.D.O.S.
    Full Heal after Battle #2

Aelthai: I think that's all of them, now let's find Kamui and the girls.

«The scene shifts to another room in the lab, where Kamui, Vita and Mara are in.»
    Kamui: Alright Mara, your reflexes look perfect. You're fit as you can be!
    Mara: Yay! Thanks a lot Mr Kamui! Do you think it'll take you long to... what did you call it again?
    Kamui: Analysing the data from Vita's scans.
    Kamui: It'll take a while, and I don't know if there'll be anything I can use to help you from the data, Vita, but I'll do what I can.
    Vita: That's alright, I'm just glad we had fun. You're really nice, Mister Kamui.
    Karuna! Mara! Vita! , your reflexes look perfect. You're fit as you can be!
    «Karuna enters the scene.»
    Karuna: There you are! I was so worried!
    Mara and Vita: Momma!
    Karuna: And YOU! How dare you kidnap my children!
    Kamui: Kidnap? I'd never kidnap children! I invited them to keep me company while I walked back to my lab.
    Kamui: On the way, I asked Mara if she'd like me to give her a checkup, and if Vita would let me do some basic scans on her.
    Mara: It's true momma! Mister Kamui was really nice! He says I'm fit as can be!
    «Aelthai and «You» enter the scene.»
    Aelthai: You see Karuna? I told you Kamui wouln't hurt children.
    «You»: Seems you misjudged him, doesn't it?
    Karuna: ...Maybe so. I apologise for my earlier outburst, Kamui, and I apologise for jumping to conclusions about you before knowing you.
    Kamui: Don't worry about it... Karuna, was it? What's in the past is in the past.
    Kamui: Although, now that you're here, I wonder if you'd conset to MAra giving a small blood sample.
    «A large metallic container, almost as tall as Mara, is lowered into the scene.»
    Karuna: ...Kamui, can I speak with you for a moment alone?
    Kamui: Certainly, excuse us a moment please.
    «Kamui and Karuna exit the scene.»
    «You»: I wonder what they're talking about...
    «Blows are delivered offscreen. Karuna and Kamui re-enter the scene, with Kamui sporting a blemished and bruised eye. »
    Kamui: If you'll just listen a moment, Karuna--
    «The metallic container opens like a fridge, revealing small bottles and flasks of various, colored liquids.»
    Kamui: See? I DID say a SMALL sample.
    Karuna: Fine, I suppose you can get a sample if Mara's okay with it.
    Mara: Yay!
    Kamui: Right then, since you both behaved so well, I'd say you deserve a gift.
    «A cube designed a drawing of a stuffed bear's face falls.»
    Mara: What's that?
    Kamui: It's a new invention of mine. It's a perfect companion for kids!
    Cuddle Cube: Stab?
    Kamui: Oh wait, that's... the one I made for Shii.
    Karuna: Kamui, would you come into the other room with me?
    Kamui: I... suppose so.
    «The two leave the scene once more.»
    «You»: I wouldn't want to be Kamui right now...
    «A blow was thrown offscreen.»
    Mara: This was a fun day!
    «You»: Now Mara, Vita, I know things turned out okay this time, but you really shouldn't talk to strangers, and you DEFINITELY shouldn't go anywhere with them no matter what. Okay?
    «Another blow was thrown offscreen.»
    Mara: I'm not sure I get it, but okay! I won't talk to strangers anymore!
    Vita: I won't either.
    «You»: And remember, if a stranger DOES approach you, be sure to get away as fast as you can. Go to your mother or someone else you trust.
    Vita: So we can look for Mister Kamui then.

K5 Kidnapping

Spells:
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre (7)
  • Cuddle Cube Conflagration (8G)
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre (27)
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre (47)
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre Z (51)
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre (67)
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre (87)
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre Z (97)
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre (107)
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre (127)
  • Cuddle Cube Conflagration (147G)

Pets:
  • Hammer Turret (7)
  • Hammer Turret Z (15Z)
  • Hammer Turret (27)
  • Hammer Turret (47)
  • Hammer Turret (67)
  • Hammer Turret G (84G)
  • Hammer Turret (87)
  • Hammer Turret (107)
  • Hammer Turret Z (117Z)
  • Hammer Turret (127)
  • Hammer Turret G (147)

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

• Settling. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 4/19/2013 5:05:34 >
    AQ  Post #: 172
    4/19/2013 4:37:11   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Kidnapped!

«Scene: Sparse forest. Karuna's children, Mara and Vita are playing hide-and-seek!»

Mara: Okay Vita, no cheating, this time.
    Vita: Sorry, I don't mean to do it. It's just - well, I end up inside what I'm hiding behind, sometimes. I promise I won't do it this time!
    Mara: Okay, be sure you pick a decent spot...

«Mara covers her eyes.»

Mara: One... Two... Three... Four...
    (Thought) Vita: Better hide quick!

«Vita floats away to hide. Some time later...»

Mara: Ninety-eight... Ninety-nine... One-hundred! Ready or not, here I come!

«Mara begins her search through the bushes and trees.»

Mara: Hmm, don't see her around here...

«Going further in, she spots Vita with Kamui.»

Mara: There she is! But who's that with her?

«The scene zooms in to the conversation between Vita and Kamui.»

Vita: So what are these 'samples' for anyway, Mister Kamui?
    Kamui: Nothing really special; observing how the plants interact with certain chemicals, analyzing soil composition, that kind of thing.
    Kamui: You, however, are a great deal more interesting in comparison.
    Kamui: Most ghosts I've seen are more interested in attacking the people they find wandering around as opposed to engaging them in conversation.
    Vita: Attack? Moth would not be happy if I hurt people. Are you going to check that stuff you were talking about here in the forest?
    Kamui: Not quite, I have an easy way of storing them, but it's best to examine them in the lab I have nearby. Actually, if you're willing, you could acc-

«From off-screen, Mara exclaims:»

Mara: Found you Vita! You really should hide better. Who's your friend?
    Vita: Mara! I totally forgot!
    Vita: I was looking for a hiding spot when I saw Mister Kamui here wandering around looking at the plants and stuff. He says he's collecting samples for analysis or something.
    Kamui: It's a pleasure to meet you Mara, Vita here was just keeping me company while I was working. She's certainly an interesting girl, although it seems you're quite the interesting one as well.
    Mara: Huh?
    Kamui: You're a Vartai, are you not? Although the variety of Vartai you are is the real draw. Given your skin tone, I'd have guessed you were golden, but that aura of yours... Half Gold Vartai, half Dark Vartai?
    Mara: That's what momma told me. How did you know that?
    Kamui: I've spent time studying a lot of the intelligent races on Lore, so I've memorized the vast majority of their cultural and physiological characteristics. That and I have good eyes.
    Kamui: Anyway, I was getting ready to head to a lab I have near here to examine these samples, would you and Vita care to accompany me?
    Vita: I dunno...
    Mara: Oh come on Vita! Mister Kamui seems really nice!
    Kamui: I merely want to talk some more with the two of you on the way, like I said, the both of you are quite interesting.
    Vita: Okay, we'll walk with you to this lab of yours, but don't try anything funny.
    Kamui: Rest assured, comedy is the last thing on my mind right now.

«Scene: Battleon»

«You»: So wait, this legendary dragon was offering bits of his power for mouse tails?
    Aelthai: I know! I suppose he could've been hungry, but still...

«From off-screen, a voice calls for your name.»

Karuna: «You»!

«Karuna enters the scene.»

Karuna: I need your help!
    «You»: Karuna? What happened? Did something happen to Mara again?
    Karuna: She was kidnapped! Along with another one of my children, Vita! Baldev here saw the one responsible stealing them away!

«Baldev enters the scene.»

Baldev: He was a human with white hair wearing black and red robes and some weird gauntlets. I couldn't follow them across the terrain they were on, and they were too busy talking to hear me.
    Aelthai: Oh! You mean Kamui!
    Karuna: You know this criminal?!
    Aelthai: He's a friend of mine, a researcher. His experiments tend to explode a bit more than I'd prefer, but he's not the type to kidnap children -
    Baldev: See mom? I told you they didn't look like he was forcing them to go with him.
    Karuna: Did I hear you mention EXPLOSIONS? Miss...?
    Aelthai: It's Aelthai, or Miss Fixit, whichever you prefer.
    Karuna: Aelthai then, do you know where this Kamui took my children?
    Aelthai: If I had to guess, it was probably to his lab. I can teleport us right there.
    «You»: Great! Karuna, you and I can go, but you might not want to take Baldev with us.
    Karuna: Agreed. Baldev, sweetie, can you stay at that inn until mommy comes back?
    Baldev: Um, sure thing mom.

«Baldev leaves the scene.»

Aelthai: Okay, you two ready?
    «You»: Let's go!

«Aelthai raises her staff.»

Aelthai: Alright, ready, and...

«After an awkwardly long pause...»

Aelthai: ...Are we still here or did I forget to bring my eyes with me again?
    «You»: Still here.

«Aelthai stops raising her staff.»

Aelthai: Huh, I guess Kamui's new anti-teleport device really does block teleport spells... I'll have to remember that.
    Karuna: So you can't get us there?!
    Aelthai: I can, but we'll have to walk. The only problem is the lab's entry scanners. They only let identified people in, and you and «You» would be classified as unknowns.
    «You»: Isn't there something we can do?
    Aelthai: I might have an idea, but I haven't tried it before, so I have no idea if it'll work.
    Karuna: What is it then? We've got to hurry!
    Aelthai: I'll bottle some of my energy. Using that, there should be enough in the bottles to mask a person's energy if you keep it in your pockets or bag.
    Aelthai: That SHOULD enable us to bypass the external security scanner.
    «You»: Sounds like a plan to me!
  • Continue with Aelthai!
  • Continue with Karuna!
  • Continue by yourself!

«Regardless of choice»
      4 BATTLES
      Full Heal after battles #2 and #4
    «Through silhouettes, Kamui, Mara and Vita can be seen navigating through the forest to get to Kamui's lab.»

Kamui: So Vita, I have to ask. What's it like to be able to pass through solid matter whenever you choose to do so?
    Vita: ...I don't get to choose when I do it. I just pass through everything no matter what.
    Kamui: I see, so you don't really 'feel' the matter as you pass through it?
    Vita: No, I don't feel anything. I don't feel the heat of the sun, the grass on the ground. ...I can't even feel Mother's hugs.
    Mara: Vita...
    Kamui: Hmm, so then, if someone were able to enable you to 'feel,' would you allow them to do so?
    Vita: You can do that?!
    Kamui: I don't know, ghosts are a rather unexplored subject. As I said, you're the only one I know that doesn't attack people on sight.
    Kamui: If I could observe you a bit in my lab, I could possibly come up with an idea. It'd be very interesting to see what we could find out about you, would you be willing to let me take a look?
    Mara: Wow, that sounds like fun Vita!
    Vita: I don't know about that, but it couldn't hurt.
    Kamui: Excellent, the lab's just a couple more minutes away. If you'd like Mara, I could give you a proper physical checkup while we're there as well.
    Kamui: It'd be interesting to see if there is anything different about you from other varieties of Vartai.
    Mara: Sure! That sounds like it'd be fun!

«Scene: Sparse forest»

«You»: So how much further to this lab anyway?
    Aelthai: It should only be a little further, no more than thirty minutes of travel time.
    Karuna: Too long. I want to be there in TEN minutes!
    Aelthai: I keep telling you that Kamui may be a bit careless sometimes, but he wouldn't hurt OR kidnap children.
    Karuna: He has two of my little girls! And he is going to be in a world of pain if either of them have been hurt in any way.
    (Thought) «You»: I REALLY wouldn't want to be Kamui right now. But anyway...
    «You»: Let's get going to the lab.
  • Continue with Aelthai!
  • Continue with Karuna!
  • Continue by yourself!

«Regardless of choice»
      4 BATTLES
      Full Heal after battles #2 and #4
    Aelthai: We're here, this is the entrance to Kamui's lab and research facility.
    «You»: Entrance? But this is just some random spot in the forest.
    Karuna: Where is this lab? If this is some kind of joke it isn't funny!
    Aelthai: Just watch.

«A thin laser beam scans through everyone in the scene.»

Scanner: Familiar energy signature detected and identified as Aelthai.

«The scanner keeps scanning everyone non-stop.»

Scanner: Signature is spread around, suggests that owner of said signature has gained weight from eating too much cake.
    Aelthai: That's a lie!
    «You»: Why did it pick cake?
    Scanner: Subject appears to be in denial.
    Scanner: Nevertheless, it is assumed the subject wishes to enter the research facility, and subject's sudden weight gain will not affect that action.
    Aelthai: I'm going to convince Kamui to erase your circuits once this is all over...
    Scanner: Confirmation requested. Does the fat person wish to enter the facility?
    Aelthai: Yes, you dolt. One more comment and I'll stress-test the energy shielding Kamui installed after my last visit.
    Scanner: Confirmed, hailing elevator. Do be sure to enjoy your time here, and do try to resist your urge to eat everything in sight.
    Aelthai: I'M NOT FAT!

«The ground opens up, and an elevator appears from under the ground, opening its doors to invite you in.»

«You»: That was a... unique conversation.
    Aelthai: Let's just go, I think I should inform Kamui his AI coding could use some... tweaks.

«Scene: Kamui's Lab»

«You»: Well, looks like we made it in okay.
    Karuna: Agreed. Your plan seems to have worked, Miss Aelthai, so long as we have these bottles the scanners think we're you.
    «You»: Yeah, it should be smooth sailing from here on ou-

«You slip with a complete backflip, and the bottle of energy from Aelthai falls out your pocket and shatters into pieces!»

«You»: Ow my back... Why is the floor wet?!
    «You»: Um, I don't suppose you can make another of those really, really fast?

«Something can be seen at the top right edge of the screen.»

Aelthai: ...Not really, no.

«That "thing" is revealed to be a security turret!»

Turret: Unknown entity discovered, initiating test run of the Portal Oscillation Turret Automatic Defensive Operating System.
    «You»: Uh oh.
  • Continue with Aelthai!
  • Continue with Karuna!
  • Continue by yourself!

«Regardless of choice»
      2 BATTLES: P.O.T.A.D.O.S.
    «You»: ...Did those things spit HAMMERS at me?
    Aelthai: Yes, yes they did.
    «You»: I find it a bit scary that you're apparently more upset by the entrance scanner than hammer spitting robots.
    Karuna: If these are the kind of things that are commonplace in this lab, then I KNOW Mara and Vita must be in danger!
    «You»: It looks like more are coming!
      2 BATTLES: P.O.T.A.D.O.S.
    Aelthai: I think that's all of them, now let's find Kamui and the girls.

«Further in Kamui's lab...»

Kamui: Alright Mara, you reflexes look perfect. You're fit as you can be!
    Mara: Yay! Thanks a lot Mr Kamui! Do you think it'll take you long to... what did you call it again?
    Kamui: Analyzing the data from Vita's scans.
    Kamui: It'll take a while, and I don't know if there'll be anything I can use to help you from the data, Vita, but I'll do what I can.
    Vita: That's alright, I'm just glad we had fun. You're really nice, Mister Kamui.

«From off-screen, a concerned mother exclaims:»

Karuna: Mara! Vita!

«Kamui turns toward the voice, and Karuna enters the scene.»

Karuna: There you are! I was so worried!
    Mara and Vita: Momma!
    Karuna: And YOU! How dare you kidnap my children!
    Kamui: Kidnap? I'd never kidnap children! I invited them to keep me company while I walked back to my lab.
    Kamui: On the way, I asked Mara if she'd like me to give her a checkup, and if Vita would let me do some basic scans on her.
    Mara: It's true momma! Mister Kamui was really nice! He says I'm fit as can be!

«Aelthai and you enter the scene.»

Aelthai: You see Karuna? I told you Kamui wouldn't hurt your children.
    «You»: Seems you misjudged him, doesn't it?
    Karuna: ...Maybe so. I apologize for my earlier outburst Kamui, and I apologize for jumping to conclusions about you before knowing you.
    Kamui: Don't worry about it... Karuna, was it? What's in the past is in the past.
    Kamui: Although, now that you're here, I wonder if you'd consent to Mara giving a small blood sample.

«A huge bucket appears, dangling on a rope from the ceiling...»

Karuna: ...Kamui, can I speak with you for a moment alone?
    Kamui: Certainly, excuse us a moment please.

«Karuna and Kamui leave the scene.»

«You»: I wonder what they're talking about...

«Several sparks of impact can be seen from the edge of the screen. Karuna returns along with Kamui... who now has a black eye.»

Kamui: If you'll just listen a moment, Karuna--

«The "bucket" opens to reveal a cabinet containing small liquid vials!»

Kamui: See? I DID say a SMALL sample.
    Karuna: Fine, I suppose you can get a sample if Mara's okay with it.
    Mara: Yay!
    Kamui: Right then, since you both behaved so well, I'd say you deserve a gift.

«A cute compact box with teddy prints fall from the ceiling.»

Mara: What's that?
    Kamui: It's a new invention of mine. It's a perfect companion for kids!
    Cuddle Cube: Stab?
    Kamui: Oh wait, that's... the one I made for Shii.
    Karuna: Kamui, would you come into the other room with me?
    Kamui: I... suppose so.

«Once again, Karuna and Kamui leave the scene.»

«You»: I wouldn't want to be Kamui right now...

«Whack! A spark of impact from the edge of the screen!»

Mara: This was a fun day!
    Aelthai: Now Mara, Vita, I know things turned out okay this time, but you really shouldn't talk to strangers, and you DEFINITELY shouldn't go anywhere with them no matter what. Okay?

«More sparks of impact!»

Mara: I'm not sure I get it, but okay! I won't talk to strangers anymore!
    Vita: I won't either.
    «You»: And remember, if a stranger DOES approach you, be sure to get away as fast as you can. Go to your mother or someone else you trust.
    Vita: So we can look for Mister Kamui then.

«Short pause»

K5 Kidnapping

Spells
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre [L. 7]
  • Cuddle Cube Conflagaration [L. 8 G]
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre [L. 27]
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre [L. 47]
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre Z [L. 51 Z]

• Cuddle Cube Pyre [L. 67]
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre [L. 87]
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre [L. 97 Z]
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre [L. 107]
  • Cuddle Cube Pyre [L. 127]
  • Cuddle Cube Conflagaration [L. 147 G]

Pets
  • Hammer Turret [L. 7]
  • Hammer Turret Z [L. 15 Z]
  • Hammer Turret [L. 27]
  • Hammer Turret [L. 47]
  • Hammer Turret [L. 67]

• Hammer Turret G [L. 84 G]
  • Hammer Turret [L. 87]
  • Hammer Turret [L. 107]
  • Hammer Turret Z [L. 117 Z]
  • Hammer Turret [L. 127]
  • Hammer Turret G [L. 147 G]

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Entry thanks to BlacKitten25.
  • Settling. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 4/19/2013 5:06:11 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 173
    4/25/2013 16:00:19   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

Absol-ution Part II
    A NightMare From the Depths of Dreams

Today's Event » Absol-ution Part II! (A NightMare from the Depths of Dreams!)

Previously...

«Scene: The Order crash site near Mount Thrall.»

Hollow: Hello, Gaiden, Ryuusei, «You».
    Hollow: I understand you want me to use Order technology to help rescue Twain...
    Hollow: It is only because Galrick and Lkeas are asking that I am even considering it. Twain had my son attacked with the Cold, and nearly cost him everything...
    Galrick: Daniel survived, though...
    Lkeas: I do not think that matters, Galrick.
    Hollow: Of course not. The mere suggestion makes me want-- *sigh* If Jess got wind of the fact that I was trying to use the D.E.N.N.I.E. Phantom to save Twain of all people...
    «You»: The Deni Phantom?
    Galrick: A bit of technology The Hollow is working on with Vince. Trying to augment future technology with Magitech. The Phantom is a ship, a small one.
    «You»: So what's Deni?
    Hollow: Not Deny, not Deni, but D.E.N.N.I.E. Phantom. It has to do with the engine. Digital Elliptical Narrow Navigation in Etherspace.
    Galrick: Rather than travelling through space like the Alteon, or the Void like the Network Void ships, among other things, the Phantom travels through a fictional construct called Etherspace.
    «You»: Wait, it travels through a fictional construct? How's that work?
    Galrick: Very improbably...
    Hollow: It is not quite fictional. Etherspace is a mental projection created in the Astral Plane and maintained by the collective minds of all that travel that plane.
    Hollow: You can get between any two points in the physical realm through etherspace.
    «You»: But...
    Hollow: But it won't be at all easy. There is no telling what we will encounter.
    «You»: Why didn't I just ask Falerin again?
    Lkeas: Do you really think it would have been easier to deal with the Loremaster?
    «You»: Point.
    Hollow: Give us a few days to stock the ship and run some last tests... then let's all meet on the Launch Pad near K'eld Alorin on Vandar.
    «You»: Very well. Thank you, Hollow.

«Hollow nods. New Scene: The Launch Pad. A ship is taking off.»

Hollow: Are we ready?
    Gaiden Cartwright: That is a loaded question.
    Ryuusei Cartwright: No, but that does not matter. Time to move on.
    «You»: Right, ready as I will ever be...
    Lkeas: All aboard and accounted for.
    Hollow: Terul'sith-- engine status?
    Terul'sith: D.E.N.N.I.E. online. Activate Lucigenesis Wave.
    Galrick: Advanced Lucigenesis Device integration at 100%.
    Celestra: Shields are holding.

«The Phantom begins to shake and smoke.»

Hollow: Launch in 10... 9... 8...
    Hollow: 7... 6... 5...
    Hollow: 4... 3... 2... 1!
    Terul'sith: We have Lucigenesis...

«The Phantom flies over the ocean as the sun sets. It reaches Battleon, and then the Scene suddenly changes. New Scene: The Nightmare Realm.»

Galrick: Nightmare Realm achieved, preparing for Etherspace entry...
    Celestra: Shields down! We have incoming...

2 BATTLES
      Full Heal
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal

«Scene: Inside the Phantom, near its shield generators. The invaders have been defeated.»

«You»: I think that's the last of them. Huntress, did you get the shields back up?
    Celestra: Trying... Terul'sith, can you reboot the shield generator?
    Terul'sith: I think it needs a corrective tap. Hold on.

«Terul'sith gives the generator a shove.»

Celestra: Shield generators online... shields holding.
    Hollow: (over intercom) Prepare to Jump to Etherspace.

«Scene zooms out to show the Phantom traveling, preparing to Jump.»

Galrick: Etherspace entry in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

«The Phantom arrives in Etherspace. Scene shows the interior of the bridge.»

Hollow: Welcome to Etherspace.
    «You»: Just like I never dreamed it would be...
    Lkeas: Funny, it's exactly as I envisioned it would not be...
    Galrick: Transit Ellipse has been set to the Kresh Nebula.
    Hollow: Engage.

«The Phantom continues its travel. New Scene: Elsewhere, a strangely colored Nightmare Rook speaks to a silhouetted figure.»

Ascended Nightmare Rook: Lord, we have an incursion...
    ???: Your queen is getting more daring? How droll.
    Ascended Nightmare Rook: No, my lord. This incursion comes from beyond the Nightmare Realm. The technology is unlike any I have ever seen.
    ???: I have tracked it.
    ???: Primitive... but potent. Magic and Technology combined. What is the origin of this vessel?
    Ascended Nightmare Rook: If I were to venture a guess, I would say Lore is the most likely origin multiverse.
    ???: Aye. That seems likely. The ship's trajectory suggests a return to that multiverse, though outside the Lorian sector.
    ???: Well, Lorian interlopers... you and your world are about to learn who rules the Etherspace. Prepare to take Lore out of spacetime...
    Ascended Nightmare Rook: Ready, Lord Etherseid.

«Lord Etherseid comes into full color and focus.»

Lord Etherseid: You have messed with the wrong NightMare. Do it.

«A screen falls downward, showing the removal of planet Lore from spacetime.»
    Absol-ution Part II

Shop Pets:
  • O.R.B.
  • O.R.B. Z
  • O.R.B.
  • O.R.B.
  • Guardian O.R.B.
  • O.R.B.
  • O.R.B.
  • O.R.B. Z
  • O.R.B.
  • O.R.B.
  • Guardian O.R.B.
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • Settling. Do refrain from quoting your own posts since it indicates an AK is handling it (which it wasn't, until now). Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 4/28/2013 1:08:55 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 174
    5/2/2013 17:54:22   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

Whoops, I quoted on instinct. My bad. >.<

Absol-ution Part III
    Absolution!

Today's Event » Absol-ution Part III! (Absolution!)

«Scene: Outer space.»

Lanfiré: Warning: What follows is full of hackneyed puns, melodramatic emotions, overblown dialogue, and more exposition than Antarian Colonist Jordan Robert's Circle of Space series.
    Lanfiré: Or, as a certain young shadowkitten might say, "Lots of talky bits ahead." You can listen or save yourself some reading, and sanity, by cutting to the chase and skipping to the action.
  • Play [link=]Part I![/link]
  • Play [link=]Part II![/link]
  • Continue!

Previously...

«This flashback cutscene may be skipped at any time.»

«Scene: Inside the Phantom, near its shield generators.»

Celestra: Shield generators online... shields holding.
    Hollow: (over intercom) Prepare to Jump to Etherspace.

«Scene zooms out to show the Phantom traveling, preparing to Jump.»

Galrick: Etherspace entry in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

«The Phantom arrives in Etherspace. Scene shows the interior of the bridge.»

Hollow: Welcome to Etherspace...
    «You»: Just like I never dreamed it would be...
    Lkeas: Funny, it's exactly as I envisioned it would not be...
    Galrick: Transit Ellipse has been set to the Kresh Nebula.
    Hollow: Engage.

«The Phantom continues its travel. New Scene: Elsewhere, a strangely colored Nightmare Rook speaks to a silhouetted figure.»

Ascended Nightmare Rook: Lord, we have an incursion...
    ???: Your queen is getting more daring? How droll.
    Ascended Nightmare Rook: No, my lord. This incursion comes from beyond the Nightmare Realm. The technology is unlike any I have ever seen.
    ???: I have tracked it.
    ???: Primitive... but potent. Magic and Technology combined. What is the origin of this vessel?
    Ascended Nightmare Rook: If I were to venture a guess, I would say Lore is the most likely origin multiverse.
    ???: Aye. That seems likely. The ship's trajectory suggests a return to that multiverse, though outside the Lorian sector.
    ???: Well, Lorian interlopers... you and your world are about to learn who rules the Etherspace. Prepare to take Lore out of spacetime...
    Ascended Nightmare Rook: Ready, Lord Etherseid.

«Lord Etherseid comes into full color and focus.»

Lord Etherseid: You have messed with the wrong NightMare. Do it.

«A screen falls downward, showing the removal of planet Lore from spacetime. Flashback ends.»

«Scene: In the Phantom, the crew watches as the same vision plays on one of their own screens.»

Galrick: Did Lore just... disappear?
    «You»: That's what I saw.
    Terul'sith: Do you think this is...
    Celestra: Uncreation? That seems likely.

«All turn toward Ryuusei. Celestra raises her Gauntleted hand, magic flaring at its fingertips.»

Celestra: What is your game, you devilspawn?! You bring me here to make me watch as your father's master eats my home? I will end your life!

«Teacher appears just as Celestra raises her sword to strike..»

???: Stop this at once!
    Everyone: !!!
    Celestra: I... I can't move my arm! Let me be, stranger-- I have a debt to settle!
    ???: No, Lady Celestra, you do not. Calm yourself and be reasonable-- you of all people should know that this is not Uncreation. If you can still remember Lore, it is still within the realm of Creation.
    Celestra: I... yes. You're right.
    ???: I will release you now, and you will cease threatening this innocent man.
    Celestra: ... Fine. But you have some explaining to do.

«She backs away.»

Celestra: Who are you, exactly?
    Teacher: I am the one who taught Absolix in his mental childhood. I am the one who caused the struggle between father and son.
    «You»: Is Absolix here? We need to find Cartwright. Ryuusei is wasting away because of him.
    Teacher: Yes, Absolix is nearby...
    Gaiden: So we're in the right place.
    Teacher: You are in the right place in your search, yes. But the method by which you came took you through a very, very wrong place indeed...

«Hollow enters.»

Hollow: Incoming! «You», on your guard! We have bogies!

Who will you battle with?
  • Gaiden!
  • Ryuusei!
  • Hollow!
  • Celestra!
  • By yourself!

Regardless of choice:

2 BATTLES
      Full Heal
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal
      1 BATTLE

«The room appears to be smoking.»

Hollow: Good job fending them off, «You», but they did some serious damage before you took them out.

«The Phantom shakes.»

Hollow: Ladies and gents, we have dropped out of Etherspace, and we're going down...

«The ship falls toward a planet in realspace.»

Everyone: AAAAAAHHH!

«The ship crashes, but everyone onboard escapes in parachuted pods.»

«You»: Ugh, my head... Thank Lorithia for health potions. I'm going to give Lucretia a thank-you card when I get back home.
    «You»: I hope the others are all right... I should look for them.

«A maze of arrows. Each arrow click leads to 2 battles with Ethereal monsters and a full heal afterward.
    spoiler:

Correct paths are right, right, up to find Gaiden, Ryuusei, and Terul'sith; right, right, right, right to find Lkeas, Galrick, and Celestra.
    »

spoiler:

Right, Right, Up:

«You»: Gaiden, Ryuusei, are you all right?
    Ryuusei: Yes, thank you, «You». We both managed to land unharmed.

spoiler:

Right, Right, Right, Right:

«You»: I found you! Is everyone all right?
    Lkeas: I believe so. These strange trees made for a soft landing.

After you have found everyone except the Hollow:

«Scene: The group marches along under strange trees.»

«You»: Glad nobody's hurt. Let's take a head count... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... uh-oh. Where's the Hollow?

«Hollow enters, bringing a beautiful man and a strange black figure with him.»

Hollow: You're all here? Good. Listen to what this man has to say.
    Galian: Hello, all. My name is Galian, and this is my attendant, Abernathy.
    Lkeas: My Lord. I am ever at your service.
    «You»: You bump your head in the crash, Lkeas? That seems a bit of a strong response to a stranger.
    «You»: Galian... Galian... that name sounds familiar. Have we met before? And where are we?
    Galian: ... No, we have not met, but I feel as if I know you quite well. You are on an unnamed planet, in the Kresh Nebula.
    Galian: The planet is inhabited only by my orphanage.
    «You»: Orphanage?
    Galian: Yes. I run an orphanage for the lost, the forgotten, the downtrodden. I selected this location precisely because it was so far from trouble.
    Galian: That all changed recently, when one of my former residents arrived with his father...
    «You»: Father? If he has a father, then he is not an orphan...
    Galian: There are many forms of being orphaned, friend. The two men appear locked in mortal combat.
    Gaiden: !!! That could be Cartwright and Absolix! Where are they?
    Galian: Far away, I am afraid. This is a large planet. Absolix would not take the battle here, where the other orphans are at risk.
    «You»: So it is Absolix... you knew that all along.
    Celestra: Are you toying with us, stranger?
    Galian: No, I am not toying with you. I was merely reluctant to put any of my children at further risk until I was certain of your nature...
    Gaiden: My father needs to be found. My dad is dying because of him.
    Galian: Normally, I could aid your dad, too, but...
    Gaiden: But what?
    Hollow: Hush, all of you! He knows what happened to Lore.
    Celestra: Was it Uncreated? When I find that pompous floaty ball of light, I'll...
    Galian: Heh, no, no, nothing of the sort, don't worry. Though it is in grave trouble. A very, very evil entity-- a native of Etherspace-- caught wind of your little ship's method of transportation.
    Galian: Lord Etherseid doesn't like uninvited guests.
    «You»: Etherspace has natives? I thought it was a construct.
    Galian: And so it is, but a construct that has been in existence for a very long time. Long enough to develop life of its own. Etherseid is a leader among hem and a source of great evil.
    Galian: He is a NightMare.
    «You»: I'll be the judge of that.
    Galina: No, not that form of nightmare, «You», the equine sort. A flaming horse born straight out of Heck. He has set himself up in a region of Etherspace called Rein-Gnarok.
    Ryuusei: Etherseid... the name isn't familiar. Gaiden and I did quite a bit of interdimensional traveling while looking for my analogue.
    Ryuusei: As a result, I know quite a bit about the evildoers of many different worlds, and I've never heard of a Lord Etherseid.
    Galian: And for good reason. He never has left Rein-Gnarok before now-- he does not deign to enter what he calls "The Drab Realms." But rest assured that it is he who stole your planet.
    «You»: "Stole"? What, he just put it in his pocket and walked away?
    Galian: Something like that, yes. He plucked Lore out of time and space, placing it in a pocket dimension and locking it in a stable time-loop. Making it appear as an Uncreation was his little joke...
    «You»: Some joke. When I get my hands on that pony, I am going to fit him for a bridle and bit...
    Celestra: And spurs. Don't forget the spurs.
    Galian: Lore is gone, but not unrecoverable.
    Terul'sith: That's good to hear, my Lord.
    Galrick: Galian... Galian... Ah. I see.
    «You»: What's this Lord business? Terul'sith, what has gotten into you?
    «You»: Galian, you will have to pardon us if we don't trust the word of a random alien we just met. How do you know so much about our homeworld, anyway?
    Galian: I am no alien. I myself am Lorian. I know of your world because it is my home. Etherseid overexerted himself, causing considerable damage to the very fabric of Etherspace.
    Galian: This tear is what freed the creatures that attacked your ships. They will continue pouring out of the gap until it is closed.
    Hollow: And the only way we can get back there and close it is with the ship. But that's broken.
    Galian: I can help you fix it, Hollow. The rest of you just need to stop Etherseid's minions from getting to me.
    Hollow: Hahaha... yeah, you definitely look like the wrenching type. What about you, Ryuusei? This is your mission. Do we have your aid?
    Ryuusei: You have my support, but... I don't know if I'll be able to help. I was weak before we left Lore... between the space travel, the invaders, and our crash landing, I can barely stand.
    Hollow: You can hold the flashlight.
    Gaiden: Be strong, father. Once we defeat Etherseid's army, we'll scour the planet with Galian's help. We'll find your analogue and his son, then use the ship to fix the tear and get back home.
    Ryuusei: I am afraid we do not have enough time. I love you, Gaid...

«He falls forward.»

Hollow: ... Fine, someone else can hold the flashlight.
    «You»: Don't worry, Ryu. We'll save you.
    Galrick: And I think we have some extra help. Lord Galian, your name is Galian in the same way my own is Glenn, is it not?
    Galian: Astute, Galrick, son of Glenn. Very astute.
    Galrick: We can trust Galian... you have my word on that.
    Terul'sith: I would trust Galian with more than my life.
    Lkeas: I have already entrusted him with more than mine.
    «You»: Has he somehow influenced the two of you, and Galrick besides? Just what do you know that I am missing? ... Wait... Galian's orphanage. My lords, could it be you...
    Galian: No time, «You». No time...
    «You»: That won't wash. You. It is YOU, isn't it?
    Lkeas: It is. I knew it the moment I saw him. Then again, I met him in this form once before, long ago.
    Galian: Lady Archivist, your candor is less than helpful here...
    Galrick: Celestra! Come with me. Now!
    Celestra: What? Why?
    Galrick: We are going to find Cartwright. I have a history with him. I can track him. (And now is not the time to have you fighting our only help, either...)
    Celestra: Oh... kay.

«The leave.»

«You»: The Orphanage. Galian. It took me a moment to place the legend from the old book. It has been a very long time since I read it, and much has transpired since then.
    Gaiden: Transpired? You mean "happened"? You really have been spending too much time with Falerin, you know.
    «You»: Hehehe.
    Gaiden: What's going on? What do you know, «You»?
    «You»: Allow me to introduce you, Gaiden. This is The'Galin, son of Galian. I am correct, am I not, Lord?
    Galian: Sight. You are ever full of surprises, Chosen. Yes. I am he, as Lkeas has indicated. Lauren, you can come out now... there is no use pretending any longer.

«Lauren appears, glowing.»

«You»: Hope dwells within and without, it seems...
    Lauren: In part. We are incomplete. When Lore was taken, it took with it much of our power.
    Galian: And this planet is not ours. The orphanage was built here because it was outside the watchful eye of those who would use it to harm us.
    «You»: Ah-- I see. That's why you can't help Ryuusei, isn't it? This is not your planet.
    «You»: You do not have influence here-- just like Falerin did not have influence on Lore until recently. Does that mean that other deities have claim here?
    Lauren: Yes...
    «You»: So acting as a god risks a godwar. As dangerous as that sounds, Lauren, don't you think that sometimes risks are worth taking?
    «You»: I know I would gamble my life to save Ryuusei's. I understand the principle behind the noninteraction rule, but...
    Lkeas: I don't think it's that simple, «You». Risking a godwar is terrible enough, but if they take action in our affairs, it could cause even deeper repercussions.
    Galian: Lkeas is correct. We are sorry. But regardless, we would not intervene here more than we already have. This is not our fight. My avatar's analogue is dear to me, too... believe me.
    Lauren: But there are some things we cannot just do for you. If gods solved everything, if we could do so, then no one would work for themselves.
    Lauren: This is the sacrifice that was made when I granted Lore free will. Sometimes the effects are not ideal...
    «You» Tell me about it. Well, let's get this show on the road. We need to act quickly, before it's too late.
    Absol-ution Part III

Shop Weapons:
  • Space Gun
  • Cosmic Space Gun
  • Space Gun
  • Space Gun
  • CoZmic Space Gun
  • Space Gun
  • Space Gun
  • CoZmic Space Gun
  • Space Gun
  • Space Gun
  • Cosmic Space Gun
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • Settling. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 5/7/2013 8:09:59 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 175
    Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
    Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition