Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quests - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/9/2012 12:16:36   
Paradoxical Enigma

quote:

Ballyhoo: Hulk Shogun and Ansatsu are two powerful mercenaries, who will attack with Wind and Fire damage - for the right price!
  • Claim my reward!
  • I don't have this yet. Can you tell me about it?
Ballyhoo: The Call Shogun & Ansatsu spell is a Special Offer with the purchase of the $24.95 Z-Token Package, along with 7500 Z-Tokens.
Ballyhoo: You can use the shop here to buy upgrades to your spell if you received one previously.
Ballyhoo: Buy a spell, upgrade it, or see what other special offers are currently available!
  • Buy Z-Tokens!
  • Back
  • Leave

Hulk Shogun and Ansatsu Shop

These Spells become available only if you buy the Special Offer $24.95 Z-Token package.

Shop Spells

• Call Shogun and Ansatsu

Correction thanks to Shadow Genesis.
  • All added. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/24/2012 5:07:30 >
    AQ  Post #: 126
    12/10/2012 11:34:37   
    Shadow Genesis

quote:

^just a correction, in the italics for the shop, the spell is not an armor, and the package is $24.95, not $34.95
    Settled as well. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/24/2012 5:09:00 >
    AQ  Post #: 127
    12/13/2012 23:25:49   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Decorate the Battleon Tree!
    Pretty tree is pretty :D

«Scene: Battleon. Snow has descended on Battleon!»

Robina: «You»! So good to see you!
    «You»: Hi Robina! What happened to the fountain that was in the town's square?
    Robina: Yulgar had to remove it due to the frigid weather, something about pipes freezing and bursting. He said it made the town look empty so he replaced it with a tree!
    Robina: He has such an eye for those type of things.
    «You»: Huh, it seems a little... plain doesn't it? I bet with a little hunting I could really spruce it up!
    Robina: Hunting? I love hunting! I bet some Zard pelts and Behemoth teeth would look really nice, «You»!
    «You»: What..? Ew, no! I mean we could look around, I'm sure there's some spare decorations left lying about.
    Robina: Ohhh yeah, that's a great idea! I'll put together a list for us, this will be so much fun! I love this time of year!

«A list of items to hunt for pops up.»

Decorate the Battleon Tree!
  • A star burning bright
  • Some fluff to keep it warm
  • Strings of lights to shine in the night
  • Orbs of decorating power

• Let's Go!

Robina: Click on the name of an ingredient to go hunting for it! Stay wary of the creatures that lurk around these snowy lands!
  • Hunt with Robina's help - Robina the Hood will now battle by your side!

«For each item in the list you search for, you go through the following battles.»
      2 BATTLES
    Luck Check!
    The snow is deeper than you thought, it's going to take some luck to find the decorations buried under all this snow!
    Difficulty: 74
    Stat Used: Luck

«If you fail the roll, you repeat 2 BATTLES as above. Succeeding the roll gives you a message, and the item is checked off the list. Either way, you get a Full Heal before proceeding on.»

Item Found
  • You found a shiny star!
  • You found a pile of fluff!
  • You found powerful lights!
  • You found the orbs of decorating power!

Clicking on checked item
  • The star you've already found shines like a beacon in the night!
  • You've already unburied the fluff!
  • You've already located the lights!
  • You've already obtained the orbs of decorating power!

«Once you obtain all the items in the list, you return to the tree, which is now beautifully decorated!»

Robina: Oh my the tree looks beautiful! The whole town feels so warm and festive now thanks to you!
    «You»: Thanks Robina! It does give the town a warm glow about it.
    Robina: Yulgar won't believe his eyes! Now let's get you some rewards for all your hard wor-
  • Great!

«A mysterious skeletal being descends from above.»

???: Enjoy the celebration for now hero, I assure you it will be short-lived. Mwuhahahaha!

«The skeletal being vanishes...»
    Frostval Tree Decoration

Weapons
  • Cold Sore
  • Rock Thrower
  • Cold Sore
  • Rock Thrower

• Cold Sore G
  • Rock Thrower G
  • Cold Sore
  • Rock Thrower

• Cold Sore
  • Rock Thrower
  • Cold Sore Z
  • Rock Thrower Z

• Cold Sore
  • Rock Thrower
  • Cold Sore G
  • Rock Thrower G

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

«Upon completion of this quest, the tree in Battleon's town square will now be fully decorated! It lasts until you log out.»
  • Got this. ~whacky

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 1/6/2013 20:22:11 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 128
    12/18/2012 4:06:31   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

A few updates thanks to IMR from another post:
    quote:

Update: Robina now gives it (Battleon's Nightmare), but only through her Ranged Weapon Shop.

Robina in the inn now redirects you to her shop, so that I no longer have to update both places.

The respective entries for Battleon's Nightmare and Yulgar's Inn entry will be updated accordingly with their new locations/dialogues.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 129
    12/19/2012 19:43:22   
    majesticstar3800

quote:

In the 10th Anniversary quest:

quote:

ACT 6 - The SeekRat
    The sanrling maw of the Eternal Dragon
    of Time's final head has an odd dark
    after-image as it moves. The Dragon
    must have tapped the SeekRat, and his
    connection to the Shadow realm. All
    fades into shadow except those glowing
    red eyes as you are drawn in through
    space and time...

should be SNARLING. :)
    Fixed. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/21/2012 10:55:16 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 130
    12/21/2012 5:05:09   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

Frostval 2012
    The Freeze-gion of DOOM!

«You can skip the cutscene below and go directly to the war camp.»

«Scene: Battleon. Large amounts of snow has covered the entire town.»

Zorbak: Meh, so you were right, after all.
    Twilly: Twillys tolds you. «You» always comes through this spot eventually.
    «You»: Huh?
    «You»: Oh dear. Is it that time again? What nefarious plot have you cooked up to steal Frostval cheer this year, Zorbak?
    «You»: And don't you think it's a bit of a villain's cliché to be bragging to me before you even start? I will stop you. I always do.
    Zorbak: Bah, I told you the Chosen would never listen! Chalk this up as another one of Twilly's half-baked half-brained ideas! Even if they did listen they would never believe me.
    Twilly: Uhm. Actually's, Zorbak is not here to destroy Frostval at all. He is here to save it!
    «You»: What?!
    «You»: We've been through this for, what nine years, now? In all of those years there have only been a half-handful of occasions where Zorbak was NOT somehow involved in the plot.
    Zorbak: See... Dunderhead. Now stop wasting my time!
    Twilly: Waits Zorbak, «You» does not know about the anniversary.
    Twilly: On account of, the last ones came right before he started saving Lore.
    «You»: Anniversary?
    Zorbak: A romantic term. More romantic than Mu`Glen and my second honeymoon to Immertot.
    «You»: You took your wife to an undead forest on Caelestia? Fitting, I suppose. Who would have thought Immertot would become a vacation destination....
    «You»: Tell me about this anniversary.
    Zorbak: It does not come like clockwork. Once every decade or so, the weather phenomena are right to drive an exceptionally strong Helifino Winds from the northern arctic circle.
    «You»: Thus the strong snows we have had so far. But what has this to do with you and why would it make you want to save Frostval?
    Zorbak: If you would quit interrupting, you would already know!
    «You»: Do you want my help or not, Zorbak? There is no need to be rude.
    Zorbak: You're right... I'm.... *cough*
    «You»: What?
    Zorbak: I'm Ah... ah... ahchoo!
  • Gesundheit.
      «You»: For you to get that close to apologizing terrifies me. Clearly something very bad is going on.
  • To Your Health!
      «You»: To your health, Zorbak. Now quit playing games and spit it out.
      Zorbak: You really are going to make me say it, aren't you?
      Zorbak: They say my brother is the evil one... Forcing someone to act against their nature just to satisfy your sense of irony; even Kabroz would not be so evil...
      Zorbak: It's cruel...
      «You»: Then you should fully appreciate it Zorbak.
      Zorbak: I'm sorry.
      Zorbak: Now can we get on with this?!
      «You»: I should make you speak up... but just hearing you apologizing terrifies me. Clearly something very bad is going on.
    Twilly: The renegades are here!
    «You»: Renegades?
    Zorbak: There is a city of born undead in an abandoned Silari N'eld far from here. They are "meh" good aligned undead. But, one of their number-- a born Ice Lich named Frigidere-- had other ideas.
    «You»: Sounds... like he would give me the cold shoulder. Born Undead? I have heard of them before but I thought they were just legends. How can something be born as undead?
    Twilly: Not all lifes are organics, «You».
    Zorbak: Yeah, he decided to make an undead army of multiple different elemental natures, to take over Lore. He needed to do it when his own necromancy was at its peak. He is an Ice Based undead so...
    «You»: So he selected the Helifino Winds.... and now plans to send his army.
    Twilly: No, that was hundreds of years ago.
    Zorbak: Anything that makes Frigidere stronger makes his necromancy as a whole stronger, even when he is doing necromancy that differs or even opposes his native element.
    «You»: I suppose that makes sense. But if his assault was hundreds of years ago, why does it matter now?
    Zorbak: He has done it more than once. He has repeatedly made half hearted attempts to take over Lore. Last time was 12 years ago.
    Twilly: Each time he has been narrowly stopped.
    «You»: So his track record is as good as yours, Zorbak?
    «You»: Then why bother me with this? With a record to match your own when it comes to the winter holidays, he hardly comes across as a credible threat.
    «You»: Though to be fair, some of the most challenging experiences have bee-... Uh, what's this now? Is that King Frost?

«King Frost enters, equipped with a dull green armor instead of the usual icy blue.»

King Frost: «You», we meet again. Now you shall see the results of my bracing Zombification.
      1 BATTLE: Undead King Frost
      Full Heal
    «You»: So why have we seen nothing of Frigidere yet? If he is keen on taking over I would have expected an army at Yulgar's doorstep by now. Instead he has sent Frost?
    King Frost: I am here of my own accord. Battleon is not a target, you fool.
    «You»: Battleon is not a target?
    King Frost: Well not an immediate one, anyway. Frigidere seeks to conquer elementally and historically significant locations...
    King Frost: Locations where YOU have been a major factor «You»... You have made QUITE a name for yourself. So, he is specifically making allowance for your interference by learning all he can.
    King Frost: We shall attack the infrastructure of the world entire... elementally and politically. And when we have done so, Battleon will fall again...
    «You»: We shall see about that Frost. But thanks for your help.
    King Frost: Help?
    «You»: You have just verified every evil villain cliché in the book, Frost... I mean come on... spelling out Frigidere's plan for me only means I will stop it.
    King Frost: Have I?
    King Frost: Zorbak, you are on the wrong side in this war...
    King Frost: You shall fail, Zorbak, even with «You». Frigidere shall NEVER allow you to save Frostval!
    King Frost: Our armies already are marching against you; that includes your own undead "brother".
    «You»: Kabroz is undead?! Is that how they got the zombification process?
    Zorbak: These are more traditional undead zombies, of the type more common outside of Lore, not Kabroz zombies. No, it's worse than that, much worse.
    «You»: Worse than an undead Kabroz? How is that even possible?
    King Frost: You are about to find out. My son and I will be awaiting at your first checkpoint «You». Not that we expect you to get that far...

«A Corpsicle charges towards you!»
      1 BATTLE: Corpsicle
      Full Heal
    «You»: What? These? But I thought... Kabak?!
    Zorbak: And that's not all. Froidrog; Sandy Claws; Jack Frost; Kringle; and even Khandie Khain and her mother; Tydlee Wynx, who has taken to calling himself Wynkissar; and Chillax!
    Twilly: Twilly has no ideas hows he gots into the Nightmare Realm.
    Twilly: Or how Chillax is back separate from Chilly! Though I suspects Wynx was involved in that.
    «You»: An undead Chillax! That's frightening. You say it's seperate from Chilly?
    «You»: Hmm. Strange, but given what has been learned about the Carnax experiments, not entirely surprising.
    «You»: It's not nearly as strange as Kabak coming back separate from either of his pieces.
    Zorbak: You try bathing in Lore's mana core and see how you are affected.
    «You»: So... what is Frigidere intending?
    Zorbak: Frigidere has set these previous villains as leaders of his armies. He is sending each of them to a different part of Lore, to conquer it en masse.
    Twilly: The armies themselves are composed of previous Frostval baddies in additions to multi-elemental undeads.
    Zorbak: If he succeeds, there will be no Lore as you know it anymore, no less any Frostval.
    Zorbak: Beisdes! Only I am allowed to destroy Frostval! So if saving it a second time is necessary to be able to destroy it again, so be it!
    «You»: A second time?
    Zorbak: I remember Frostval in July, «You»; As much as I would like to forget...
    War!

Frostval

Zorbak has come to Battleon to save Frostval! 4 armies march upon the far reaches of Lore. Each army has at its head a zombified villain of Frostval past; with the mad villain Frigidere, an Ice Lich, as their leader. We must stop these armies, save the innocent, and put an end to Frigidere's mad scheme, before he can turn this festive Frostval anniversary into Lore's last.
  • Fight the Freeze-gion!
  • Back to Town

«Instead of Twilly, Zorbak is in his place!»

Zorbak: What?
    Zorbak: If you need to be healed so you can get back to battling, fine.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Zorbak: Pfeh. Save your "please"-es for someone who cares. Now get back to work!
  • Thank you!

Clickies!
    Potion Bag - Refills potions if you have less than 4 on hand. (Guardian Only)
    Treasure Chest - You receive the temp Ice Salamander Rider Armor. (Guardian Only)
    Robina Hood - Click on Robina Hood the ranger's head and she will join you in battle!
    Robina will help you in battle!

To Battle!
  • Fight the Freeze-gion!
      «Zorbak comes to your aid during the war instead of Twilly! During Optional Full Heals, what he says is:»

Zorbak: Again? Fine...
    • Heal Me
    • Battle On!
      Zorbak: Mehehehe!
    • Thanks Zorbak!

4 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal by Zorbak after battle #2
      Full Heal after battle #4
  • View cutscenes... And fight the Generals!
      «Cutscenes/boss battles are unlocked as the war progresses, and are shown in parantheses.»

• The Frost Court (10%)

«The Frost King and Jack Frost meet with an icy skeletal being.»

???: The heroes come. Slow them... but not too much.
        Jack Frost: You want us to lose?
        ???: Of course not. If you can win more the better. But I do anticipate the inevitable...

«The skeletal being leaves the scene.»

King Frost: We shall see how inevitable it is... Jack with me.

2 BATTLES
        Undead Jack Frost
        Undead King Frost

Full Heal after each battle

• An Old Threat Anew (20%)

«Scene: Brilhado Necromancer Fortress. A Brilhado Necromancer and Argentum exit from the fortress.»

Necromancer: Find General Diviara at once...
        Argentum: And what could I possibly tell the General that would incline him to come to our aid at this point?
        Necromancer: Diviara remains a loyalist. Tell him the truth.
        Argentum: Which is?
        Necromancer: Tell him that he was right and that HE is now loose on Lore. And hurry.
        ???: I SMELL DELICIOUS LIGHT DEMON BLOOD. PERFECT FOR FEASTING ON TO GAIN STRENGTH FOR MY NEW LIBERATOR...
        Necromancer: You mean master don't you?

«Drakath enters the scene.»

Drakath: PARTNER. WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN. NONE IS THE MASTER OF DRAKATH SLUGWRATH.

• Claws and Ice (30%)

???: Your opportunity to prove yourself has come Froidrog and Sandy Claws. I am quite certain you will not disappoint me.
        Froidrog: Which would be more disappointing for him I wonder. Our failure...
        Froidrog: Or our success...
        Sandy Claws: Don't be so shortsighted Froidrog. Our success is not required. Only that we slow down the chosen.
        Froidrog: I do not appreciate being used as simple "cannon" fodder.
        Sandy Claws: Be real, we were always to be cannon fodder, how simple we are is entirely up to you...
        Froidrog: Let's get this over with...

2 BATTLES
        Undead Sandy Claws
        Undead Froidrog

• Lichdom (40%)

«You»: Zorbak. You are the master necromancer. How is he controlling such divided forces?
        Zorbak: I have no idea. He is a Lich however, they are strange undead to begin with.
        «You»: How so?
        Zorbak: Most Lichs divide their essence and store the results in vessels called phylacteries. This makes it much harder to defeat them permanently...
        «You»: And that's the source of our problem?
        Zorbak: Eh yes, it is the source, Or Crux, of our problem.
        «You»: Why do I feel I was just punned by Artix without even knowing it.
        Zorbak: Because you are strange.
        Twilly: Be nice, Zorbak!
        Zorbak: Meh! Now if I were Frigidere, I would hide most of my phylacteries where they cannot be found, but I would select one to use as a nexus.
        «You»: Nexus? Now we are back in familiar territory. A nexus is an undead vested with a portion of the Necromancer's power in order to control other undead, right?
        Zorbak: Right. You need to find the Nexus and undo the necromancy that created it, that will sever Frigidere's connection.
        «You»: And what happens to the undead?
        Zorbak: Devoid of undeath, they revert to its poorer cousin. Life.
        Zorbak: Unfortunately for them, life is cruel and hard; they will quickly lose the life extending properties undeath grants them.
        Twilly: Undeath holds aging at bay. Remove undeaths and the undeads will age to whatever age they currently should be.
        «You»: Excellent. Zorbak, find the Nexus. I will keep Frigidere's armies busy and try to find his other phylacteries. That should weaken him substantially.

• The Nightmare Court (50%)

Khandie: «You» is coming, mother.
        Nightmare Queen: Of course «You» is coming, Khandie dear. You have a playdate.
        Khandie: How lucky. Two playdates with «You» in one year!
        Khandie: But don't kill them too much, mother, we still need «You».
        Nightmare Queen: Of course not dear, but that's what resurrection is for...
        Khandie: OOH, Zorbak owes us a favor too! Do you think we can have him bring back «You» as our undead minion?

«You enter the scene with Zorbak.»

Zorbak: Depends. What's in it for me?
        «You»: ZORBAK!
        Zorbak: Meh. I mean absolutely not, sugar lips. «You» is my...
        Zorbak: .. friend.
        «You»: No need to push it too far Zorbak. "I would only raise «You» as my own undead minion" would have been sufficient. And FAR more believable.
        Khandie: Ready for our playdate, «You»?
        «You»: Wouldn't miss it Khain. Time to send you and mommy dearest back to the Nightmare Realm.

2 BATTLES
        Zhambie Khain
        Zombie Nightmare Queen

• To Face the Threat (60%)

«Scene: The site of the New Temple of Hope - Deren City - Deren»

Diviara: I am telling you Myr. The ceiling clearance is not sufficient for both statues!
        Myr: And I am telling you it can be done, Brilhado. I have measured and remeasured. Have we finished reassembling her statue from the rubble yet?
        Diviara: Nearly, but I have not heard of any progress on finding an artist for his...
        Myr: Few want to take on that responsibility.
        Diviara: More like few want to be stuck wi... hold up, something is going on.

«Argentum enters the scene.»

Diviara: Myr, this is Argentum, my cousin-in-law. He was Auricarus' second in command. Argentum, this is Myr, high communicant of the Dark Lord.
        Diviara: I tried to use the Cold to convert him into our servant, but he outwitted me and defeated me at the Deep.
        Argentum: You are Myr of Stonedeep? The one who resisted the Cold utterly, and who turned its use against Diviara Celegra? This is an honor, sir.
        Myr: Somehow, being reminded of those events is less thrilling for me than it seems to be for you.
        Diviara: To what, cousin, do I owe the pleasure of this visit?
        Argentum: You are needed at the Necromancer's Fortress, General.
        Diviara: I do not think so. Do you? Too much bad blood.
        Argentum: I knew that would be your attitude. You should know why I was sent regardless and who sent me...
        Diviara: Out with it.
        Argentum: I come at the behest of Shroudbrood the Undying.
        Diviara: What?! That is supposed to convince me... one of his experiments get the better of him did it? Tell Shroudbrood "the Charnel" that he is up a creek and I am all out of paddles...
        Argentum: I will relate it. However, first I must relate what he bade me tell you.
        Diviara: I do not need to hear what he had to say. Nothing will convinc-
        Argentum: He said you were right... and he is now loose on Lore.
        Diviara: Myr, I am afraid I need to go to the Necromancer Fortress. I was mistaken. There was something he could say. If he is loose, I must go...
        Myr: He?
        Diviara: Drakath Slugwrath.

• The Rhymer and the Schemer (75%)

Lichtgnomen: The Factory has fallen, lord Wynx.
        Wynx: Yes. This was expected. I only agreed to Frigidere's plan because I was certain that it was no more well thought than my own.
        Kabak: Lest I have cause to hesitate, let me be sure I have this deal straight...
        Kabak: Win not, nor deal crippling blow, merely divert long enough to delay the show.
        Wynx: Must you rhyme, Kabak? It is ingratiating...
        Kabak: We all have our own way of coping with our toils, and rhyming is one of Kabak's best known foils.
        Kabak: As to your vocabulary, I must say I find it lacking. Grating, not ingratiating, is the term you intend, or mayhaps distracting...
        Wynx: Oh, just shut your mouth.
        Kabak: Such venom and bile is not wise on your part. As a holiday villain, you are a mere upstart.
        Wynx: The holidays were a beginning for me. You may limit yourself, but a calendar is not my master. I am Wynkissar!
        Kabak: Your posturing as Wynkissar is highly bizarre, and your dream of non-festal efforts can hardly go far...
        Kabak: One wonders, dear Wynx, what the good heroes would give to know...
        Kabak: Of your guile...
        Kabak: Of your duplicity...
        Kabak: Or of your digging below.
        Wynx: We are far better as allies than as enemies Kabak, but unless you wish to see first hand what I have discovered, you will keep your threatening mouth...
        Wynx: ...covered. Egad it's infectious ... *cringe*
        Kabak: Very well Wynx, mum is the word, but if you hope to succeed, you are highly absurd.
        Wynx: Oh for the love of... oh thank the gods... here comes «You».

2 BATTLES
        Undead Tydlee Wynx
        Zombmoz Kabak

• The Nexus Hunt (90%)

Twilly: «You», Zorbak and I have been through every one of his generals, and none of them appears to be his nexus.
        «You»: Are you sure Zorbak is not just incompetent, Twilly?
        Twilly: There's no needs for yous to be rude either. Zorbak is right. I checked too.
        «You»: But you are not a necromancer, Twilly, how can you be sure?

«Zorbak enters the scene.»

Twilly: I am a healer, and I understands more about necromancys than most....
        Zorbak: He denies it, but I think Twilly could have been a natural at necromancy. After all, remember Evil Twilly.
        «You»: I would rather not...
        Zorbak: If Twilly had decided to apply himself, I doubt even my brother could have undone him... and we were oh so close...
        Zorbak: It's why his goodness and light schtick really gets my goat. Twilly could rule Lore if he put his mind to it.
        Twilly; I do not have the natural talent yous or your brothers has Zorbaks. Its very rare, you know that.
        Twilly: And I would not want to be a necromancer even if I dids. I saw whats it dids to you...
        Zorbak: Meh, what the other moglin did to me you mean...
        Twilly: Besides, Twilly does not want to rules anything. Teleporting all over the place just to keep «You» and the other heroes from killing themselves makes me tired enough without that.
        «You»: So now what?
        Zorbak: I keep looking. You worry about your end. You will need all the help you can get.... I will handle mine.
        «You»: What is that supposed to mean?
        Zorbak: You fought my brother and Wynx on Tjeli. Did someone not seem noticeably missing...
        «You»: You mean...
        Zorbak: Mehehheh. Yep. Chillax is still coming....
    «After the defeat of 100% of Frigidere's army...»

Zorbak: I think I have a bead on his nexus, but it's not close at all.
    «You»: Where?

«Frigidere enters the scene.»

Frigidere: Far from here... Do you take me for a fool, «You»?
    «You»: Frigidere! What good is a nexus so separated from you?
    Frigidere: Oh, think! It's a phylactery; by keeping it out of your hands I ensure my continuation.
    «You»: Yes, but why make it a nexus if it cannot even lead your armies. Isn't that the POINT of a nexus... Unless...
    Frigidere: Oh, now you ARE starting to think. Battleonia is but one continent, one army... My Nexus is raising my army...
    Zorbak: On Deren...
    Frigidere: Oh you figured it out did you? Well, time to join my nexus in preparations. You will not be hindering us soon...
    Frigidere: But a parting gift. The one thing Wynx was actually useful for...
    Frigidere: Chillax 2.0, come out and have some fun.
      1 BATTLE: Zombie Chillax
      Full Heal

The Freeze-gion

Weapons
  • Frigid Fang
  • Frigid Fang Z
  • Mourn Staff
  • Mourn Staff G
  • Frigid Fang

• Mourn Staff
  • Frigid Fang
  • Mourn Staff
  • Frigid Fang
  • Mourn Staff

• Mourn Staff Z
  • Frigid Fang
  • Frigid Fang G
  • Mourn Staff
  • Frigid Fang

• Mourn Staff
  • Frigid Fang
  • Mourn Staff
  • Frigid Fang
  • Mourn Staff

• Frigid Fang G
  • Mourn Staff G

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Cutscene unlock percentages thanks to Falerin.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 1/10/2013 20:42:20 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 131
    12/22/2012 11:51:05   
    Suikoman444

quote:

I've got some stuff for you guys. This is the Undead Horde war that needed content here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=3880485

Undead War!

Hordes of Undead creatures, things that were once dead but have been reanimated by some evil power, have been ravaging the countryside for days. We have tracked them into a dark and deadly forest! Now it is up to you to help defeat this evil army!

Twilly: Thank goodness you are here! We need help here in the village of Grubbeldum-- an Undead Horde just attacked the Moglins!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you. Please help save these Moglins!
    Heal me please.
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up! Thank you for helping us!

Artix guest could be obtianed.
    Guardians could pick up Undead Steed Rider in the chest.
    Linked to the Undead Terror Quest

"Legendary paladin Artix Krieger will join you in battle!"
    "Many have seen glimpses of a great dracolich. Perhaps it is this horde's leader!"
    Darkovia Forest is home to vampires and werewolves, as well as many undead and thier masters."

2 BATTLES
    Level 25 and Below
    Giant Spider
    Sickly Zombie
    Undead Archer
    Undead Knight
    Undead Soldier

Level 26-49
    Giant Spider
    Lesser Zombie
    Sickly Zombie
    Undead Archer
    Undead Knight
    Undead Mage (14)
    Undead Soldier
    Undead Troll
    Undead Wounded
    Wun-Dead

Level 50 and Above
    Croaker
    Undead Horse
    Undead Mage (45)
    Undead Skull Knight
    Undead Skuller
    Undead Warlord
    Zombie

After 800,000 enemies were defeated.
    1 BATTLE
    Level 24 and Below
    Drakath, Undead Dragon (30)

Level 25-49
    Drakath, Undead Dragon (65)

Level 50 and Above
    Drakath, Undead Dragon (100)

Artix: What an incredible battle! The undead enemy has been defeated! But who or what created it??
    Dracolich skull's mouth closes
    You: Whoa! Did you see that? That dracolich skull is still moving!! Artix smashes the Dracolich skull.
    You: Artix! You don't need to attack again-- all that's left is that little piece of skull bone.
    Artix: That is the problem with the undead... you never know if they are "dead" or "un".
    Artix: It was an honor fighting beside you and a lot of fun slaying these undead! *Smile* But I think my Golden Axe is going to need some sharprning.
    Artix: My weapon is so dull from fighting these monsters that I could not cut a tomato!
    ?????: Hey Poopadin... I thought I smelled you stinking up my forest.
    Artix: That little high-pitched yet somehow ebil voice sounds familiar... Show yourself fiend! A tomato hits Artix
    Artix: Yuck!! What on Lore was that???
    You: It looked like a rotten tomato!
    Zorbak walks in
    Zorbak: That was no mere rotten tomato! That was-- an UNDEAD TOMATO!
    Artix: Only someone as ebil as you would think of reanimating an innocent tomato! (Oh the irony, my axe could not cut it)
    Artix: So are YOU the one responsible for creating this undead army and sending it forth to terrorize the countryside?
    Zorbak: Mehehehehe.... nooo... but I know who it was! I was just here watching the carnage for my own amusement! Now... feel my wrath!
    Zorbak summons 5 tomatoes to hit Artix.
    Zorbak: MUHAHAHA!! How do you like THEM apples?? Er... tomatoes? Mehehe... I will be back soon, and I will be stronger than ever! Smell you later Poopadin!
    Zorbak: Meh heh heh.... Poopadin... now there is one class that really stinks. (Really)
    Zorbak Walks off.
    Artix: That little fella sure does have a chip on his shoulder. *coughs* ... a Frogzard chip. Enough of that, lets open that treasure chest!

You could purchase the Holy Handaxes, Zombie Slayers, and BlazeBows from the War Chest.

Artix: Incredible! All of those weapons have special abilities for fighting the undead. We could start a new service guild called the Ghoulbusters!
    Artix: While we have defeated this thread, I fear greater dangers are approaching. We should use the time we have to train . Perhaps we can find some more undead!

Here's an image of the war camp for this: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=8101896

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/suikoman444/Undeadinvasion_zps5dbc7cdc.png

Also, there was a second Undead invasion, identical to the first one that ran from January 15, 2003-January 16, 2003.

The following was the actually the 4th Undead Invasion, 1st two were 3000 Enemies, 3rd was 100,000 but the undead retreated before wiped out.
    This one went from April 15, 2003-April 19, 2003 three months after the previous wars.

War Camp Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/suikoman444/Undeadinvasion4_zps4a6bc8ca.png

Adventurer: It is pure luck that our scouts have found the undead base… they are strong in numbers but with allies like yourself how can they defeat us? I will see you on the battlefield!

Adventurer: It is pure madness out there… how can we keep this up? But we must… they have prisoners! The Necromancer that commands these undead soldiers must be very powerful.

Defeated Undead Knight: … Pssst, hey, down here! We got your Frogzard Hunter an we will make him tell us where the Frogzard sword is… you will never get it! *cackle*

Twilly: Oh no, oh no, oh no! There are so many of them out there! *grabs onto your leg* Twilly can use Moglin magic to heal you!

Heal me.

Twilly: All better! Please do not allow them to hurt pretty lady Aquella or Yulgar!

To Battle!

UNDEAD INVASION

An undead army of skeletal fiends are defending their master.. From the adventurer’s camp to the door of the Dark Castle your fellow Adventurers have rallied to the cause of defeating this evil and saving the prisoners inside. The horde seems unbeatable, but the fate of villages is in your hands!

2 BATTLES
    Darkzard
    Fumidus
    Kresh
    Necrofiend
    Undead Archer
    Undead Commander
    Undead Giant
    Undead Knight
    Undead Mage (14)
    Undead Soldier
    Undead SpellSword
    Undead Troll
    Undead Wounded
    Vampire Bat
    Werebat
    Wun-Dead

After 100,000 enemies were defeated.

1 BATTLE
    Mysterious Necromancer

TOWN VICTORY!
    Congratulations! Having turned the cloaked master of the undead away, it is time to enjoy victory. The prisoners have been freed along with the Frogzard Hunter (and he knows the secret location of the Frogzard Sword). The Frogzard Hunter has promised to come tell you its secret location next week. Well fought all!

For the Dragon War: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=3849438

War camps, they are in order

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/suikoman444/dragon1_zps31a12829.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/suikoman444/dragon2_zps9f19f35a.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/suikoman444/dragon3_zps8f3dbb68.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/suikoman444/dragon4_zps35e450c3.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/suikoman444/dragon5_zps381a5dc2.png

Frostval 2003: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=3777280

War Camp: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/suikoman444/frostval03_zpsb6e55afd.png
    All added/fixed. However do note that we don't allow double posting unless an AK has signed off your previous post as stated in the AQ Encyclopedia Standards and Guidelines. Posts have been merged. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/23/2012 3:57:02 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 132
    12/28/2012 17:44:49   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

Frostval 2012
    Gift Delivery!

«Scene: Entrance to the Necromancer Fortress. You may skip the cutscene at anytime.»

«Drakath enters the scene along with you and Zorbak.»

Drakath: «YOU», WHAT A JOY, WE GET TO MEET AGAIN. I OWE YOU.
    «You»: Stop shouting Drakath. No matter what you've been told, it's not cruise control for cool.
    «You»: So you have joined Frigidere's posse? How droll. I was hoping for a reasonable challenge, not a washed-up has-been.
    Drakath: JOKE NOW, «YOU», AND DIE NOW TOO!

«Drakath charges towards you!»
      1 BATTLE: Drakath the Undead Dragon
      Full Heal
    «You»: Heh. I see you've learned some new tricks, dragon, but you're still defeated.
    ???: He was only tenderizing you...
    «You»: Tenderizing?
    ???: It helps prevent freezer burn... and you will need all the help you can get for me.

«Frigidere enters the scene.»

«You»: Frigidere! I hate to be the one to point out the obvious, lich, but your attempt to slow us down has failed -- just as miserably as the villains that have come before!
    «You»: And so far, your track record this year is no better than it has ever been.
    Zorbak: Less talk, more ice lich pancake.
    «You»: .... How... unappetizing. Zorbak, you need to work on your metaphors. Your part is ready?
    Zorbak: Meh, my part's done. Drakath was his Nexus. Undo the Brilhado necromancy that created him and his power will fall.
    Zorbak: Only, we'll need a Brilhado. They have WEIRD necromancy.
    «You»: ??? I thought you were a Master Necromancer, Zorbak?
    Zorbak: I AM a master! But, they use the Cold for a lot of it, and I don't know much about that.
    Frigidere: The cold shoulder? Really, now....
    «You»: Right. So, how to deal with you?
    Frigidere: I am still here.... You, however, will not long be!
  • Use Zorbak's necromancy to weaken Frigidere!
  • CHALLENGE BATTLE! Fight without Zorbak!
      1 BATTLE: Frigidere
      Full Heal
    «You»: I think we're done here. Don't you, Junior? Now, let the grown ups handle this conversation.
    Frigidere: Why, you little--
    «You»: I have heard that compliment before, actually. Don't bother finishing it; I know how it ends.
    «You»: Now, why not just stand down?
    Frigidere: .... It appears the winds are shifting out of my favor. No matter. You have plenty of time to clean up before next we meet again. And we WILL meet again!

«With an icy blue light enveloping Frigidere, his icy spirit explodes and vanishes from the scene.»

«You»: And here I thought Loremaster Eukara Vox's teleport was grandiose!
    b]Twilly: You still has to deal with the Nexus. Having Drakath runnings about and doing Frigidere's bidding is VERRRRRY bad!
    «You»: Right, but how do we do that? If he was created with Cold based necromancy...?
    Diviara: By utilizing an expert in the field.
  • !!!

«Diviara descends from the skies into the scene.»

Diviara: Hello, Dragon. So we meet again.
    Drakath: We do, Mantlewearer. Your fellow could not control me. So now my jail keeper comes to do it again. Is that it?
    Diviara: Nothing of that sort Slugwrath. I come not to enslave you... but to liberate you.
    Drakath: Liberate? What do you mea...

«Ice shards rising from Diviara's blade, whitish-blue swirls appear around Drakath and Drakath's head glows in an icy blue.»

Diviara: I undo the magic that has brought you to this state, Drakath.

«The glow completely envelops him, and in an instant, Drakath turns human!»

Diviara: Such hatred. Such bile. It consumes you, Drakath, and it corrupted you. Let it go... you just want to let it go....
    Drakath: Just want to let it go....

«The scene fades to black. Back in Battleon...»

«You»: Well, so much for Frostval.
    Zorbak: What kind of talk is this?!?! You defeated the villains who thought they could outdo me! Of COURSE Frostval is not dead--
    «You»: Frigidere and Drakath were defeated but this war of theirs has cost us way too much time.
    Twilly: It looks as ifs he won afteralls! Frostval has been ... *sob* RUINED!
    Zorbak: Meh. I cannot believe I am saying this, but nonsense! We can make the deliveries like every year!
    «You»: We?
    Zorbak: Yes! We-- hold on....

«Zorbak quickly leaves the scene.»

Twilly: Haha, I tolds you that would work!
    «You»: Yeah, you did. But I still don't know how we can be fast enough.

«Zorbak returns on a sled leashed to a herd of Deery and transformed Deery! He has even donned a santa hat!»

Zorbak: On Deadhoof, on Maggoret, on Slimy, on Ghoulish! On Lockbit, on Carrionmane, boy this rhyming stuff's foolish....
    Gift Delivery!

GIFT DELIVERY!
    Frigidere tried to end Frostval by summoning enemies from past Frostvals and imbuing them with zombie power. But through vast effort, you and your fellow Adventurers and Guardians managed to stop the ice lich Frigidere and save Frostval. However, one final task remains: Delivering the gifts before the New Year begins and their magical powers fade!
  • Deliver a gift!
  • Explore Camp
  • Back to Town

Twilly: Hiyas! It's time to deliver all the Frostval gifts! We only have until the end of the year to do it!!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!

Clickies!
    Potion bag -- Refills potions if you have less than 4 on hand. (Guardian Only)
    This one is addressed to -- the SeekRat?!?! Better deliver it last.
    I wonder what's inside? *shake shake sha--CRACK tink tink* ._.; You saw nothing.
    Oooooh, this present it going to the Guardian Tower. I wonder what's in it?
    The Ice Moglins hail you as a hero for saving Frostval! Time to deliver some presents!
    Nighttime in Frostvale is the coldest time of all. Dress warmly!
    Literally tons of presents!
    Red, red gift. Go to my head, make me forget that I still need her so.
    This present is shaped like a toaster. Wait, what's a toaster?
    Purple gift, purple gift. I only wanted to see you playing with the purple gift.
    The wrapping is green. It's making you feel a little envious of whoever gets it.
    This present looks like it was crushed in the war. Hopefully it wasn't too fragile.
    This one is surprisingly heavy. Hopefully it's not full of coal.
    Is that... a bobcat in here? Who exactly packed this one?
    This gift may be blue, but whatever's inside definitely won't make you feel blue!
    Click on Artix's axe to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
    Artix Krieger the Paladin will join you in battle!
    Click on Robina's bow to have her join you in battle! She will replace any other guests.
    Robina the Ranger will join you in battle!
    Click on Galanoth's sword to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
    Galanoth the Dragonslayer joins you in battle!
    Click on Warlic's staff to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
    Warlic will help you in battle!

Deliver a gift!
    «You gain the temporary ReignDragon Rider armor. Flying through the bare trees in the snow, you approach someone's house!»

«At a 10% chance, you may encounter a familiar face....»
      1 BATTLE: Granny
      Full Heal
    «For the remaining 90%, you go through the following battles.»
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal
    «You»: That was no problem! Now to deliver the gift!

«At a random player's house, you knock on the door. As the door opens--»

!!!: Woah! Thank you so much! This is the best Frostval ever!
  • :-)

«After 100% of gifts are delivered...»

«You»: We did it!! All of the gifts have been delivered! Now we can open them and--

«Some ice cubes drift into the scene...?»

Frigidere: Bah! Reduced to nothing more than some floating ice cubes... this is embarrassing.
    «You»: Watch it, ice lich! I'll dunk you in a cup of hot chocolate and finish you off!
    Frigidere: Spare me your threats hero. You have won the day but this isn't the last you've seen of meeeee!

«As the remains of Frigidere begin to leave the scene, it stops and...»

Frigidere: Once I find my scattered remains.... Then you'll be sorry!

«Frigidere floats up slightly.»

Frigidere: Revel in your victory now, it will not last for long. Even now my power grows stronger!

«...Then Frigidere goes crashing down into the snow.»

Frigidere: Arrrrggghh! Not again...

Granny encounter chance thanks to In Media Res.
    Frostval '12 Delivery

Weapons
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe

• Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe

• Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe
  • Zombie Master Axe

Armors
  • Zombie-Tested Axe Master Armor

Shields
  • Zombie Axe Master Shield

Spells
  • Exhume
  • Exhume
  • Exhume
  • Exhume
  • Exhume

• Exhume
  • Exhume
  • Exhume
  • Exhume
  • Exhume

• Exhume
  • Exhume
  • Exhume
  • Exhume
  • Exhume

Pets
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard

• WraithZard
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard

• WraithZard
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard
  • WraithZard

Miscellaneous
  • Zombie Heart
  • Zombie Heart
  • Zombie Heart
  • Zombie Heart
  • Zombie Heart

• Zombie Heart
  • Zombie Heart
  • Zombie Heart
  • Zombie Heart
    Artix Krieger: Happy Frostval to all, and may your wishes come true! Be sure to check your Gift Boxes when they open on New Year's Eve! Remember, you can get your Gift Boxes in the Guardian Tower ONLY until New Year's Eve!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Replay Final Battle with Frigidere!
  • Epilogue
  • Back to Town
    Frostval 2012: Epilogue

«Scene: The Hall of Memories»

Diviara: Such hatred. Such bile. It consumes you, Drakath. It corrupted you. Let it go... you just want to let it go....
    (Thought) Drakath: No... no... no... none control Drakath... none... none. It's time to use what I have been shown.

«A flashback begins. When Drakath was still in his undead dragon form, some time ago...»

«Scene: Necromancer Fortress. Shroudbrood and Erebus enter the scene.»

Shroudbrood: So you see, he is completely under my control. Your concern is no more valid than that of General Diviara.
    Erebus: I have many plans in motion, but the actions of that Rat have complicated matters for me considerably.
    Shroudbrood: The Rat is a meglomaniac and a fool.
    Erebus: You give him too little credit. Though both accusations may in fact be true.
    Erebus: My understanding, will soon require I return home. While this has been prepared for... you will not have the benefit of my continued assistance for the duration of my visit.
    Shroudbrood: I no longer need your assistance. You have outlasted your usefulness to me in that regard. How do you plan on returning home?
    Erebus: Have I outlived my usefulness to you, Shroudbrood? Who was it that saw that you rose to power after my previous mimic was removed from the same?
    Shroudbrood: For which you have been compensated, shade. This is NOT a lifelong relationship.
    Erebus: Oh well.

«Erebus then communicates with Drakath by telekinesis.»

Erebus: Drakath, my man. You are being played the fool. Shroudbrood's rejection is, however, an opening.
    Erebus: Even without me here, he needs to see that he cannot underestimate me. That the tool is a Slugwrath, a family in which I have invested so much of myself, is so much the better.
    Drakath: Who are you?
    Erebus: We have always been connected you and I. Your great-great-great-great-...
    Erebus: ...great-great-grandfather King Drageth Slugwrath was my protégé. I do not yet have a name, though soon that shall change.
    Drakath: You're ... the shade? The one who used the alias "Dhows"? What do you want?
    Erebus: Unlike any of the previous necromancers who have enslaved you... even the general who so rudely stole my form... I am the one individual who wants only for you to be yourself.
    Erebus: Fully and truly yourself. A time is coming when that can be accomplished, though by then I will no longer be here to guide you...

«Erebus ends the telekinesis.»

Erebus: As to my return home, Shroudbrood, I cannot afford to violate seals as the Rat did.
    Erebus: That would damage too many things including many of my individual plans. Some of which have been in place for centuries.
    Shroudbrood: So then what--
    Erebus: I lose.
    Shroudbrood: Lose?
    Erebus: The heroes of Lore wish to send me away. So I lose... and I am sent away.
    Shroudbrood: And how should they be able to send you home, without doing the same damage you say you seek to avoid?
    Erebus: There are those who can enter and exit the realm freely; I do not fully understand how. That is fortunate.
    Erebus: If I did understand I might have tried to stop it and at this juncture, that would not have served me...
    Shroudbrood: You have a strange sense of motivation. Who seeks to deliberately fail?
    Erebus: Those who realize that personal aggrandizement is irrelevant. I must lose. I must understand.
    Erebus: I must grow and to do so I must become.
    Shroudbrood: Become what?
    Erebus: Just become, Shroudbrood. Just become.

«Erebus communicates with Drakath by telekinesis once more.»

Erebus: Of course, getting the aid of those individuals who can come and go freely will not be easy.
    Drakath: Heh. I like how you pretend everything is how you intend, Shade. That this is the coming together of some "great plan"....
    Drakath: But they door you've opened into my mind is a two-way street. You're lying and to no one more than yourself.
    Erebus: Perhaps.
    Erebus: Although, if the writing is already on the wall, only a fool would waste the opportunity. Are you a fool, Drakath?
    Drakath: If you want the same thing as these individuals, then why not simply ask?

«Abruptly ending the conversation between minds, Erebus says:»

Erebus: Too much history. Far too much history....
    Shroudbrood: Too much history? What does that have to do with your "becoming"?
    Erebus: Nothing.

«Back between Erebus and Drakath...»

Erebus: So, what will it be Drakath Slugwrath? Do you want my aid in resisting the Cold? Just invite me in.
    Drakath: Anything to resist. ANYTHING to get vengeance. I invite you....
    Erebus: A shortsighted vision, but one works with what one can. Your ability to profit from this instruction will require you to be able to play the part well.
    Erebus: Do you think that, when the time comes, you can do that?
    Drakath: I am Drakath Slugwrath. There is NOTHING I cannot do.
    Erebus: Excellent. So we begin in earnest. Remember: when the time comes, you need to think like the birdies and squawk just like a parrot! What a lovely Frostval gift this turned out to be....
    Drakath: Frostval?
    Erebus: A benefit of being less than linear temporally is that I can foresee opportunities. It is after Frostval where you will have yours -- if you can pull off the deception. Only one has done so before.

«Back at the Hall of Memories...»

Diviara: ... You just want to let it go.
    Drakath: Just want to let it go....

«The scene fades to black...»

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 1/10/2013 20:54:22 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 133
    12/28/2012 17:48:40   
    Rising Darkness

^Don't forget Granny!^
    AQ DF  Post #: 134
    1/3/2013 17:01:27   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Note: You get different dialogues based on your alignment. I'll try to update these ASAP. :)

AntiGuardian Returns!
    Round 2: Fight!

«Scene: Heck. Ghin is beside a swirling portal.»

Ghin: Hey! Stragath!

«.... -- There's no reply from the portal.»

Ghin: Stragath! I know you are available. It's that time.
    Stragath: *Stragath is not here right now. If you leave a message after the growl, he will get back to you later* growwwwlllll
    Ghin: This is not humorous, Stragath. Now is the time to strike and I need you up here, now.

«Stragath pops out halfway through the portal.»

Stragath: Now? Seriously, right this minute? Or what?
    Ghin: I told you when I was ready, you better be too.
    Stragath: Growl. Now is not good for me.
    Ghin: Excuse me?
    Stragath: Look, Ghin, I would love to rampage with you, but now is not the time. I am in the middle of something important.
    Ghin: What is more important than world domination and making that blasted «You» pay for past actions?
    Stragath: Well... Look, Ghin, I am in the middle of Forjus' admission that her son, Crash, is really the son of Gorsch, Prince of the third realm.
    Stragath: I've been waiting 300 years to finally see this revealed, and I don't want to miss it!
    Ghin: What?!
    Stragath: Some things just have to wait for One Afterlife To Live to be over. Especially when such an important part of the story is being unfolded.
    Stragath: Speaking of... I can hear Cresh yelling at his girlfriend. I need to go.
    Ghin: I... I have no idea what to say here.
    Stragath: Then don't say anything.

«Stragath returns through the portal to return to watching his show.»

Ghin: STRAGATH!

«The scene fades to black. Over at some plains, you're having a picnic!»

«You»: I need to do this more often. A break, a meal and a nice breeze.
    «You»: It seems like I am being called on more and more. I wonder why so many bad guys out there think Battleon is their punching bag?
    «You»: There are some days when I wish I could just pull a blanket over my head and pretend to sleep. But, I can't. The people need help and I can give it. *sigh*

«Twilly enters the scene.»

Twilly: Twillies is here!
    «You»: Oh... hello Twilly. How are you?
    Twilly: Twillies is great! Twillies is always ready for picnics!
    «You»: Are you, now? Well, since I am having one, you might as well stick around.
    Twilly: Yay! Twillies help! Twillies help!
    «You»: *smiles* Let's eat, healer friend. I bet I even have something you will like in the basket.

«Over at Yulgar's Inn...»

Sage Uldor: Don't show me that anymore. I don't want to see it.
    Sage Uldor: That can't possibly come true. It can't.
    Sage Uldor: No... no, not that. Anything but that! I need to find «You»! Lords of Light, the horror...

«Sage Uldor rushes off to find you. Back at Heck...»

Ghin: Any day now, Stragath. Our time is slipping away. If you are responsible for us missing our window of opportunity...
    Stragath: Keep your armor on, AntiGuardian. It's almost done. Right now, I am watching the rage of secrecy falling on the family. It's glorious.
    Ghin: I don't even know why...
    Stragath: Yes! That's what you get for keeping his son from him. Frolic in a meadow, you horrid, frilly, angelic twit!

«Ghin facepalms. Shortly after, Stragath appears from the swirling portal, and it closes up.»

Stragath: So, where were we?
    Ghin: You... we were supposed to be discussing the deal.
    Stragath: Well, get to it. I don't have all day.
    Ghin: What?! You just spent half our day watching... something called 'One Afterlife to Live' and you have the nerve to tell me YOU don't have all day?
    Stragath: You've now wasted time. Let's get on with this shall we?
    Ghin: *sputters*
    Stragath: I seem to recall that if I do this, you will in turn, help me with Seekrat the next time he shows his furry face around.
    Ghin: Yes, that was the deal. We get our revenge on «You» as one super demon warrior, and I will give you all the help you need regarding Seekrat.
    Stragath: That's all I needed to know.
    Ghin: Then, work your power, Stragath.

«Stragath raises his weapon. As red light swirls around and beams onto both villains, the silhouettes of both dissipate into mist, swirling together as one, and a single shadow is formed. The monstrosity of Stragath and Ghin is revealed.»

«You»: How is the food, Twilly?
    Twilly: Good! Twillies is glad you shared!
    «You»: Sometimes, sharing is good.

«Forest mobs suddenly rush across the scene as if escaping from something!»

«You»: What the? Twilly, be careful!
    Twilly: Oh noes! What do we do?
      2 BATTLES: Woodland Pack, Wasp Swarm
      Full Heal after battle #2
    «You»: Perhaps you should head back to Battleon, Twilly. I'll figure out why the creatures are disturbed and keep them away from Battleon.
    Twilly: Twillies go. Be safe, «You».

«Twilly leaves the scene.»
      2 BATTLES: Deery, Forest Demon
    «You»: Whatever this is, I don't like it.
      2 BATTLES: Thunderbird, Billy Magroo
    «Sage Uldor enters the scene.»

Sage Uldor: «You», I have found you.
    «You»: Why have you left the Inn, Sage Uldor? Isn't this dangerous?
    «You»: Sage Uldor, you have left the Inn. Why would you take such a chance?
    Sage Uldor: There is no time to explain. I've seen them, «You». I've seen what's to come. You are the only one who can stop them.
    «You»: The only one? What kind of threat is out there?
    Sage Uldor: I have seen a terrible wrong. In my vision, Ghin has returned. And in his desire to destroy the Guardians, he has made a deal with Stragath.
    «You»: So, both creatures have teamed up?
    Sage Uldor: Not just teamed up. Merged into a super demon.
    «You»: Then they must be stopped. Am I the only one?
    Sage Uldor: The others in town will try, but it is as you say, «You».
    «You»: My picnic will just have to be another day. Thank you for alerting me to this, Sage Uldor. I will do what I can to stop the super demon.
    Sage Uldor: Thank you, «You». We always appreciate your willingness to help.

«Sage Uldor leaves the scene, and you think to yourself:»

«You»: Well, now we know why everything is running. Since Battleon is behind the horde, that is where I shall start.

«In Battleon, the monstrosity of Stragath and Ghin merged has begun its assault. Attempts to attack it is easily deflected. You enter the scene.»

«You»: Ghin! Erm, Stragath! Straghim? Ghinagath?
    Strageen: Let's not get cute, «You». We aren't some celebrity couple.
    «You»: Well, you are a couple of some kind....
    Strageen: REGARDLESS, GLAD YOU HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED. WE THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T CARE THAT YOUR PRECIOUS LORE WAS IN TROUBLE.
    b]«You»: Lore is a place where innocent people should be able to live and die as they chose, not by the hand of those with issues. I will defend that right, as is what should be done.
    «You»: And you will be put in your place, as is always what happens. You'd think by now, that would have been a lesson learned.
    Strageen: DO YOU EVER TIRE OF ALL THIS? ALWAYS COMING TO THEIR AID, ALWAYS BAILING THEM OUT?
    «You»: I protect these people because it is just the way it is. They deserve to make the choice, not you.
    «You»: Keep your vendettas to yourself. Or, how about just leaving them behind and stop dwelling on the past.
    Strageen: Well, Ghin has a messed up vendetta. I am just in it for the ride.
    Strageen: YOU ARE NOT, STRAGATH. YOU WANTED SOMETHING TOO, I BELIEVE YOUR OWN VENDETTA?
    Strageen: What?
    «You»: Enough, you two. Prepare for balance to be restored.

«Through the silhouettes, Strageen fires a beam at you and you dodge it by jumping into the air. As you prepare to land a strike on them, Strageen fires a beam across, which strikes you right through... and you perish.»

Strageen: HEHEHEHE... PATHETIC.

«Strageen leaves the scene and Lady Tomo enters shortly after.»

Lady Tomo: You should be more careful, «You». You may have beaten these two before and many other demons besides, but with this merge they are now more than the sum of their parts.

«Lady Tomo raises her wand and with a few sparkles from the wand, you return to life.»

«You»: Why are you helping me?
    Lady Tomo: Do you think I would help them? Would you side with a human no matter their intentions just because they are human? I have no wish to see them succeed in this plot.
    Lady Tomo: The moment I sensed this happening, I sought out something to help you. I cannot use it; only you can.
    Lady Tomo: It's called a Lohkaista. It is the only thing that will bring Ghin and Stragath back to their normal forms.

«Lady Tomo holds something in her hands.»

Lady Tomo: Here.

«Close up, the Lohkaista looks like a dull-orange jagged piece of stone.»
  • Take it!

Lady Tomo: You get one chance. And it has to be embedded into his back between his shoulders.
    «You»: Thank you.

«Out in the plains, Strageen stops in their rampage.»

Strageen: Think «You» will be back, Ghin?
    Strageen: Of course, Stragath. «You» couldn't stay away if you paid good gold. Ego means defeat is not an option. Ever.
    Strageen: I wonder how long it will take for us to defeat the hero a second time, Ghin.
    Strageen: Didn't you hear, Stragath? Chosen... not hero!
    Strageen: *snirks*

«You catch up to Strageen.»

«You»: There you are.
    Strageen: Look, we were right. And here you are. Back for another beating? You won't have Lady Tomo to rescue you.
    Strageen: SPEAKING OF LADY TOMO, STRAGATH, YOU NEED TO HAVE A TALK WITH HER. SHE'S A DEMON... SHOULDN'T SHE BE ON *YOUR* SIDE?
    Strageen: Heh, you try talking to her. She's an icicle. But, yes, she is giving us demons a bad name.
    «You»: She's not even one of YOU, Stragath. She's not from this dimension. You are out of her league.
    «You»: Let's get on with this. You will not succeed again. This merger... is an abomination. It ends now.
      1 BATTLE: Strageen
      Full Heal
    «Strageen cackles at your pathetic attempt to defeat it.»

Strageen: IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT? HAHAHHAHAA... SAVIOR OF LORE. I'LL LAUGH EVERY TIME I WALK BY AND SEE THAT INSCRIPTION ON YOUR TOMBSTONE!
    (Thought) «You»: Now is my chance... the crystal!

«You take the opportunity and jump towards Strageen, lodging the Lohkaista into Strageen, which instantly splits the merged form back into two.»

«You»: See, nothing is forever. Now, prepare to pay.
    Ghin: DEAL IS OFF, STRAGATH. YOU GUARANTEED THIS WOULD WORK.
    Stragath: In that case, later!

«Stragath summons his portal and descends into it, disappearing from the scene along with the portal.»

«You»: Guess it's just you and me, huh?
      1 BATTLE: AntiGuardian
      Full Heal

AntiGuardian Returns

Weapons
  • Lurid Malevolence
  • Lurid Malevolence (Z-Token)
  • Lurid Malevolence
  • Lurid Malevolence
  • Lurid Malevolence

• Lurid Malevolence
  • Lurid Malevolence
  • Lurid Malevolence (Guardian)
  • Lurid Malevolence
  • Lurid Malevolence (Guardian)

Miscellaneous
  • Lohkaista Shard
  • Lohkaista Shard
  • Lohkaista Shard
  • Lohkaista Shard
  • Lohkaista Shard (Guardian)

• Lohkaista Shard
  • Lohkaista Shard
  • Lohkaista Shard
  • Lohkaista Shard (Z-Token)

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

• Got it, thanks ~Suikoman444

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 1/20/2013 1:05:34 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
    1/7/2013 15:15:54   
    Lord Inioch

quote:

Twilly: Twillies is here!
    «You»: Oh... hello Twilly. How are you?
    Twilly: Twillies is great! Twillies is always ready for picnics!
    «You»: Good. You can help keep me company and relax today. Sound good?
    Twilly: Yay! Twillies help! Twillies help our favourite hero!
    «You»: *chuckles* Yes, Twilly is very helpful. Let's eat, my friend. For now, enjoy the peace and quiet. Hero or not, it is a good day to hang out in the open air.

«Over at Yulgar's Inn...»

*Lots of talk*

«Stragath raises his weapon. As red light swirls around and beams onto both villains, the silhouettes of both dissipate into mist, swirling together as one, and a single shadow is formed. The monstrosity of Stragath and Ghin is revealed.»

«You»: Ah, this is the life.

«Forest mobs suddenly rush across the scene as if escaping from something!»

«You»: What the? Twilly, be careful!
    Twilly: Oh noes! The monsters are upset.
    «You»: What would make them this upset? Oh no, watch out!

*Fight*

Twilly: Twillies is okay thanks to Hero!
    «You»: Perhaps you should head back to Battleon, Twilly. I'll figure out why the creatures are disturbed and keep them away from Battleon.
    Twilly: Twillies goes. Be careful!

*More fight*

«You»: I must keep everyone safe!

*Even more fights*

Sage Uldor: «You», I have found you.
    «You»: Sage Uldor, you have left the Inn. Why would you take such a chance?
    Sage Uldor: There is no time to explain. I've seen them, «You». I've seen what's to come. You are the only one who can stop them.
    «You»: Of course, Sage Uldor. What's so terrible that you personally came to me?
    Sage Uldor: An unholy union, «You», has happened. I've seen it. Ghin has recovered and is angrier, more bitter.
    Sage Uldor: In his desperate desire to obliterate the Guardians, he has made a deal with Stragath.
    «You»: Stragath?! What kind of deal did he make with that demon?
    Sage Uldor: Ghin and Stragath have merged together as one, combining both their power and the bitterness.
    Sage Uldor: I have no idea how Ghin got Stragath to agree, though. I was not given that vision.
    «You»: Ghin and Stragath... As one? That, that's horrible. How can we stop a super demon like them?
    Sage Uldor: I am afraid, «You», you may be all we have. In my vision, it was only you who could meet the monster.
    «You»: I will do whatever is necessary to beat Ghin and Stragath and deliver all from their conquest.
    Sage Uldor: I would expect nothing less from one Chosen to be our hope.

«Sage Uldor leaves the scene, and you think to yourself:»

«You»: Well, that explains the horde of creatures running away . They are comming from Battleon, so that is where I will start.

«In Battleon, the monstrosity of Stragath and Ghin merged has begun its assault. Attempts to attack it is easily deflected. You enter the scene.»

«You»: Ghin! Erm, Stragath! Straghim? Ghinagath?
    Strageen: Let's not get cute, «You». We aren't some celebrity couple.
    «You»: Well, you are a couple of some kind....
    Strageen: REGARDLESS, GLAD YOU HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED. WE THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T CARE THAT YOUR PRECIOUS LORE WAS IN TROUBLE.
    «You»: Didn't you two learn the first time? It doesn't matter what you do, what you try, you will not succeed. I will always be here to put you back in your place.
    Strageen: PATHETIC. YOU ARE STILL OVER-CONFIDENT, OVERLY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR OWN ABILITY.
    Strageen: YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME AND I WILL PROVE TO ALL THESE PATHETIC PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO WORSHIP YOU, THAT YOU AREN'T ALL IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE.
    «You»: I protect these people, not because of my own puffed up self-worth, ut because this is what life is about. Protecting those you care for and doing what is right.
    «You»: Just because you have some messed-up vendetta against a group of people who do nothing but put their lives on the line, doesn't give you the right to keep doing this!
    Strageen: Well, Ghin has a messed up vendetta. I am just in it for the ride.
    Strageen: YOU ARE NOT, STRAGATH. YOU WANTED SOMETHING TOO, I BELIEVE YOUR OWN VENDETTA?
    Strageen: What?
    «You»: Please... FOCUS here. Aw, to heck with it.

«Through the silhouettes, Strageen fires a beam at you and you dodge it by jumping into the air. As you prepare to land a strike on them, Strageen fires a beam across, which strikes you right through... and you perish.»

Strageen: HEHEHEHE... PATHETIC.

«Strageen leaves the scene and Lady Tomo enters shortly after.»

Lady Tomo: You should be more careful, «You». You may have beaten these two before and many other demons besides, but with this merge they are now more than the sum of their parts.

«Lady Tomo raises her wand and with a few sparkles from the wand, you return to life.»

«You»: Why are you helping me?
    Lady Tomo: Do you think I would help them? Would you side with a human no matter their intentions just because they are human? I have no wish to see them succeed in this plot.
    Lady Tomo: The moment I sensed this happening, I sought out something to help you. I cannot use it; only you can. It's called a Lohkaista
    Lady Tomo: It is the only thing that will bring Ghin and Stragath back to their normal forms.

«Lady Tomo holds something in her hands.»

Lady Tomo: Here.

«Close up, the Lohkaista looks like a dull-orange jagged piece of stone.»
  • Take it!

Lady Tomo: You get one chance. And it has to be embedded into his back between his shoulders.
    «You»: Thank you very much, Lady Tomo.

*Rest of the talk*

For AntiGuardian Returns! You should be able to tell what is what and my alignment is Good/Chaos, hope it helps :D

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 1/20/2013 1:06:04 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 136
    1/7/2013 15:34:48   
    Shadow Genesis

quote:

@Whacky
    quote:

b]«You»: Lore is a place where innocent people should be able to live and die as they chose, not by the hand of those with issues. I will defend that right, as is what should be done.

So first off you missed the tag on the second link for you so it should be bolded; second on that same line chose should be changed to choose

Got it, thanks ~Suikoman444

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 1/20/2013 1:06:29 >
    AQ  Post #: 137
    1/10/2013 18:02:15   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

Lt. Lore!
    Revengers Part 3!

Today's Event > LT. Lore! (The Revengers Pt 3!)

«Scene: Yulgar's Inn. Duke is speaking to Lou.»

Duke: Have you heard about this new hero?
    Lou: Yeah, everyone's talking about him. He sounds amazing.
    Duke: Did you hear the one about him slaying a dragon with only a spatula?
    Lou: What about the one that he's the son of Lorithia herself? The champion of Lore?

«You enter the Scene.»

«You»: Who are you guys talking about?

«Duke turns to face you.»

Duke: You haven't heard?
    «You»: No, why would I be asking if I didn't know?
    Lou: He's truly a marvel. Supposedly he is faster than a speeding zard and stronger than Xerxes himself.
    Duke: ... and indestructible, too, don't forget that! Like a super man.
    «You»: Alright, so where did this "super man" come from?
    Lou: No one knows. Some say he was an experiment in a lab to create the first ultra hero.
    «You»: Ultra... hero? (As if I don't do my job well enough...)
    Duke: Some even say he was an old villain turned good.
    Lou: That's just some silly rumor, so cliché!
    Duke: There is this one rumor that he actually was...
    «You»: That's it for rumor time, thanks for the help, guys.
    Guys: No problem!
    «You»: I have to meet this hero for myself...

«Scene shows your silhouette as you walk through tall grass.»

«You»: Since trouble always seems to find me, I'll wait until some monsters show and I'll pretend to need help.
    «You»: After all, everyone knows you can find lots of cute and powerful monster in tall grass!

«You continue walking.»

2 BATTLES
      Full Heal
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal
      2 BATTLES
      Full Heal

«Your death animation plays as you stand before a Frogzard.»

«You»: Heeeelp, heelp, oh whatever will I do now? Woe is me, who will save me now? (I REALLY should have taken those acting classes)

«As the Frogzard opens its mouth, a shield comes flying and kills it. Lieutenant Lore enters the Scene, reclaiming his shield.»

Lieutenant Lore: Salutations, citizen of Lore! I have come to lend you assist - oh, it's you.
    «You»: You've heard of me?
    Lieutenant Lore: Of course, who hasn't heard of «You», the great hero of Lore?

«You come back to life.»

«You»: Well, I, uh... hehe, thanks.
    Lieutenant Lore: I see you wanted to meet me; usually, these small fry would be no match for you.
    «You»: *shrugs* They say when there's trouble, you'll be there on the double.
    Lieutenant Lore: Well, there's trouble now. How would you like to work together?
    «You»: OMG YES! I mean *coughs* sounds cool.
    Lieutenant Lore: Err, right, let's go...

«He flies off.»

«You»: (whispers) Yeeeeeeeeees!

«Scene: A log cabin on the edge of Darkovia.»

«You»: So what is the problem here?
    Lieutenant Lore: Some goons stole some gold and are hiding away in this house.
    Lieutenant Lore: You know what? Why don't you take the lead on this one?
    «You»: Alright!

«Scene: Inside the house.»

«You»: Hellooo? Bad guys? Where are you?
    «You»: Weird, this always works in horror movies. Then the unsuspecting character falls right into a ...

«The scene goes dark; all that's left are your eyes.»

*CRASH*

«Your eyes are seen falling over.»

Several hours later...

«Scene: Inside the house. You are now in chains, and Lieutenant Lore stands before you.»

Lieutenant Lore: Glad to see that you're awake.
    «You»: Lieutenant Lore, I'm glad to see you. Someone knocked me out...
    Lieutenant Lore: Yeah, that was me.
    «You»: I can't move my arms and legs!?
    Lieutenant Lore: You don't recognize me, do you?
    «You»: Can't say that I do...
    Lieutenant Lore: Well then, let me refresh your memory...
    «You»: Oh man, let me guess, a flashback? You guys are so predic-

«Lieutenant Lore throws his shield at you. You experience the death animation.»

Lieutenant Lore: Now, where was I? Oh yes, I was once a hero just like you...

«Flashback: Lieutenant Lore, wearing Guardian Armor, stands atop the head of a dead dragon.»

I was respected, I was idolized, and I was loved by all. Except for my enemies, of course.

«The Scene shifts to the center of Battleon. Lieutenant Lore stands in front of a statue of himself and gives it a thumbs up.»

I was the champion of Lore. None were my equal. I basically built BattleOn with these two very hands.

«Lieutenant Lore reclines on a beach chair under a beach umbrella on a beach.»

Then it all came to an end...

The day Akriloth attacked, I was on my annual vacati-

«Scene returns to the present.»

«You»: Whoa whoa wait, you got vacation time?
    Lieutenant Lore: Yes, it was part of the benefits package - stop interrupting me!
    «You»: Sorry.
    Lieutenant Lore: As I was saying...

«Scene returns to the center of Battleon. All that remains of the statue is a leg and a half. A "!" appears above Lieutenant Lore's head as he looks at it.»

While I was away, Akriloth attacked. Then I hear that he was defeated by some wannabe punk of a hero.

«Lieutenant Lore sheds a tear.»

That punk is you, by the way.

«A line of red travels across a map of Battleonia.»

Slowly, but surely, people started noticing you and forgetting me. Eventually I left Battleon and tried moving to different places to become their hero, but word of your abilities spread fast.

«In a cave, Lieutenant Lore hands a bag of gold to a black Werewolf and a Vampire Lord.»

It got to the point where I started hiring people to commit crimes so I could stop them, but soon they saw through my ruse. One of the people I hired squealed to the Guardians. I was embarrassed, ashamed, and shunned from the world I loved. All because of you.

«Lieutenant Lore walks away into the shadows as the Werewolf takes the gold. He turns and shows it to the Vamprie Lord, who shrugs with a "?" above his head. Scene changes to show Lieutenant Lore in his current outfit.»

So what did I do? I spent the years hiding, training, changing my appearance, just for this day. The day where I get rid of you, then become the hero of Lore once again!

«Scene returns to the present. Lieutenant Lore throws his shield once more, this time cutting the chains keeping you captive.»

Lieutenant Lore: I am a generous and honorable man. When I destroy you, I want you to fight your hardest. untying you makes sense.
    «You» Gee, thanks.
    Lieutenant Lore: Draw your weapon!

1 BATTLE: Lead Skull
      Full Heal
      1 BATTLE: Lt. Lore
      Full Heal

«Lieutenant Lore kneels before you.»

Lieutenant Lore: Not bad *cough* Guess you have to finish me now?
    «You»: That's not how I do things. You're going away from a long time, Lieutenant Lore.
    Lieutenant Lore: HAHA, you should know better than anyone that you don't mean a long time.
    «You»: (thinking) They do tend to escape a lot; I really should look into that...
    «You»: Alright, enough talking, let's go.
    ???: (off-Scene) Stop right there, «You»?
    «You»: Oh no, not you guys.

«The Revengers enter the Scene.»

Irony Man: Sorry, but he's not coming with you.
    Dr. Boom: He iz vith us now!
    Invincible Hogg: Hogg smash puny hero!
    Logan: Grrrrrrr!
    Varnak: Not today, Hogg and Logan, we have planning to do.
    «You»: Like I'm going to just let you take him...

«Irony Man pulls out a smoke bomb. They vanish, leaving a note behind.»

«You»: Ah well, at least they left a note...

Until we meet again hero.

- The Revengers

«You»: (sigh) I need a vacation...
    Lt Lore

Shop Shields:
  • [link=]Lt. Lore's Shield[/link]

Shop Pets:
  • Lead Skull
  • Lead Skull
  • Lead Skull
  • Lead Skull
  • Lead Skull
  • Lead Skull
  • Lead Skull
  • Lead Skull
  • Lead Skull
  • Lead Skull
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

• Added, thanks a lot! ~Suikoman444

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 1/14/2013 21:33:00 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
    1/14/2013 13:45:12   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

To the Bizarre Flecks Saga - Quest List, please add:

• 8: Mostly Harmful Aftermath
  • 9: Star Blecch 2!
  • 10: True Form
  • 11: Undiscovered Universe
  • 12: Journey Home

To the Dracopyre Legacy - Quest Log, please add in the Hall of Memories section:

**(11) The Father's Door

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 1/14/2013 14:35:15 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
    1/15/2013 11:51:03   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

Spell Scroll Quest has misleading formulae;

Difficulty: 51 + [Expected INT*]/5

would be more correct.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
    1/15/2013 12:01:51   
      Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

Lt. Lore: The Revengers Part 3 needs the following correction.

quote:

One of the people I hired squealed tot he Guardians.

to the

Fixed, thanks! ~Suikoman444

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 1/16/2013 21:34:44 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 141
    1/17/2013 15:25:21   
    Suikoman444

quote:

Rescue Lucretia (the old version in the Pedia is named Saving Lucretia) has been updated

For the record, we've got all the information for the updated Rescue Lucretia quest so no dialogue or any of that is necessary at the moment.

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 1/17/2013 15:28:18 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 142
    1/17/2013 17:24:10   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

The following is an updated version of Falerin's Domicile. The title has changed to "Falerin: The Loremaster".

Falerin
    The Loremaster

Isle d'Oriens » Click on leftmost room » Enter Falerin's Library

If you click on the chest on the left side of the room:

Falerin: That is a risky prospect my friend.
  • What?
    Eldron: He does not like being poked. He is known to bite.
  • What?
    Mimic: Hey! I wish you would stop telling people that. I haven't eaten anyone in years!
    Falerin: That just means you are extra hungry.
    Mimic: It does not! I eat Burps!
    Eldron: So you are saying that if a nice delicious human stuck his hand down your throat you would resist the temptation?
    Mimic: How delicious are we talking? I mean... Of course I would resist!

If you click on Falerin:

Falerin: It is very good to see you again my friend. What can I do for you today?
    «You»: Wow. It sure is different seeing the two of you here together. Yet right some how.
    «You»: Do you remember when we first met? Or when Eldron had to run the place because Erebus had killed you?
    Falerin: Like it was yesterday my friend. Would you like me to have the Abode send you back to either of those points?
  • Send me back to our first meeting (brings you to the first version of Falerin's Domicile, from before August 5th, 2010)
  • Send me back to the period where you were gone (brings you to the second version of Falerin's Domicile, between August 5th, 2010, and January 17, 2012)
  • Actually, I came to make a purchase (Open's Falerin's Stack Shop)
      After exiting the shop:
      Falerin: May your studies enlighten you, «You», I know I enjoyed that one myself.

If you click on Eldron:

Eldron: Why hello «You». It is a pleasure to see you again, can I help you with anything?
  • When were you last on Caelestia?
      Eldron: I am there presently.
    • You can colocate that far?
      Eldron: I am on Terra, Galosi Prime, and Delta V as well.
    • You sure do get around
        Eldron: I do like to travel and keep active.
      • I can tell (exits dialogue)
    • Can I look around?
        Eldron: That is Falerin's place to answer. But be wary he has collected some very strange books. Some are lies, some write themselves, some are quite dangerous. Of course, all are interesting.
        Falerin: Elements of Magiborgian Statistical Analysis of Extinct Neoslug Genuses Abridged Edition Volumes 1-23 are rather distinteresting, actually.
        Eldron: Ah, my friend, but isn't interesting by sheer dint that it manages to fill so many pages with such totally dull material. How they accomplished that is a study in an of itself.
        Falerin: Mayhaps, but I think I will leave that study to someone with more tolerance for inane bovine excrement than I.
        Edlron: It takes all kinds.
      • How can a book be dangerous?
        Eldron: Oh, they can be quite so. I think there is a copy of the Cookienomnomnomicon in here, the most diabolical of books. There is also one penned by that Twig fellow. It is entirely composed of seafood sundae recipes...
      • Ugh! (exits dialogue)
      • Can I buy any books?
          Eldron: I do not know? Do you have that capacity?
        • "May" I buy any books?
          Eldron: I do not know, as they are not mine to sell.
        • ... (exits dialogue)
  • I think I will just look around. (exits dialogue)
  • Got this. There are some missing dialogue which has already been added to your portion of entry so further additions to this entry won't be required. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 1/17/2013 22:49:07 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
    1/18/2013 2:08:09   
    RedEyedDrake

quote:

Don't you mean Januray 17th, 2013 rather than 2012?
    Corrected. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 1/18/2013 6:52:21 >
    AQ  Post #: 144
    1/20/2013 3:39:46   
    Pink_Star
    Helpful!

quote:

Minor formatting issue here. (CTRL-F: «You»: Oh no! What happened?)
    Corrected. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 1/20/2013 3:57:31 >
    Post #: 145
    1/24/2013 23:34:22   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

Update to Lucretia's Potions:

It's a work in progress.

«If you haven't rescued Lucretia, nothing is here. Otherwise, you can refill your starting potions and talk to Lucretia:»

Lucretia: Thank you for saving me. I have been working away on many new potions! Would you like to help me brew up some? If you are out of health and mana potions, take the ones by the scroll on the table.
  • Thanks, see ya! (ends dialogue)
  • Ooh, Potions? (continues below)
    Lucretia: I am almost done with my newest batch of potions but I'm missing some key ingredients. If you could help me gather the ingredients I would be forever grateful!
  • Potion List
      Lucretia: Great! Here is a list of the potions I will make available after the ingredients have been collected!
    • Regenerative Spritzer
        Lucretia: So, «You», you've had a rough day, haven't you? If not, you may want to look into a new tailor, because you look haggard.
        «You»: Thanks, Lucretia, really.
        Lucretia: Hey, I am just telling it like it is. You aren't going to attract attention from any significant others looking like that! *wink*
        «You»: *sputters*
        Lucretia: You know what? I believe I have something that would help. How about a Regenerative Spritzer?
        «You»: That's exactly what I need right now. What will it cost me?
        Lucretia: Some coin and some energy, maybe a little elbow grease.
        «You»: Elbow Grease? That always paints such a weird picture in my mind... And, Lucretia, I need this for fighting.
        Lucretia: Sure you do. *laughs* This is what I need for a Regenerative Spritzer. Bring these things back and you will have what you need!
        Lucretia: Get me bubbles from a Bubble Elemental for some nose-tingling zing, ground carrot essence from a Frankencarrot for taste, and scales from a Flame Fish for some kick.
        Lucretia: I'll also need some orcish fruit for a touch of sweetness, and some leaves from a swamp fern to make it go down smoothly.

spoiler:

• The Swamp Fern may be found in the Swamp in the Ingredient Hunt.
      • Bubble Elementals may be found in the Taladosian Relics! quest.
      • Frankencarrots may be found at The Farm.
      • Flame Fish may be found in Parakkas Unbound or Twig's Dilemma.
      • You can find "orcish fruit" by clicking on the leave-less trees near Augerthorne on the Travel Map. ("You took some Exceptionally Sweet Fruit from Augerthorne!")
    • Poison Neutraliser
        If you have not yet crafted the Regenerative Spritzer, you get the message "You must first craft the Regenerative Spritzer!" Otherwise:
    • Heart of the Ramleon
      • Dead-Eye Straight
        • Shining Aura
          • Ambush
          • Ingredient Hunt - See below
          • Potion Info
              Lucretia: These potions are able to do a variety of powerful things. I have potions that can regenerate health for you every round, potions that resist poison, even potions that let you damage the Undead more!
              Lucretia: Infusions are a special type of potion; they give very powerful effects, so you'll need to sip a bit of them every turn. Infusions will generally do extra damage to the enemy, raise your accuracy, that kind of thing.
              Lucretia: You'll need to gather the ingredients from various monsters, as well as one or more environmental ingredients. These will be things like plants you find out in the forest, crystal powder from the mountains, etc.
              Lucretia: Once you've gotten the ingredients for a potion, I'll mix it up for you and give it to you. After you've gathered the ingredients once, you can either buy the potion for a small amount of gold or get more powerful versions for Z-Tokens.
              Lucretia: The price of the gold ones goes up as you level up, but the price of the Token ones stays the same all the time. The Token ones also last a lot longer than the normal versions.
              Lucretia: If you want, you can also gather the ingredients for the potion again, and get another one free of charge!
              Lucretia: If you're already under the effect of one of my potions, though, I can't give you another one. Mixing potion effects is dangerous, and requires professional care!
              Lucretia: I'm trying to make special potions that can provide multiple effects, but it's going to take some time. For now, wait until the first potion wears off before coming back for another one, okay?
          • Maybe later (ends dialogue)
            Lucretia's Potions
            The Hunt for Ingredients!

• Brings you to a map you can use to find potion ingredients.
          • At each location, you will fight two battles depending on the area in which you fight. You then receive a full heal and have a chance of receiving items characteristic of the location.
          • You may return to Lucretia after the battles or continue to search for ingredients in the area using the arrows.

Thanks to BlackAces for the location of the orcish fruit.

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 1/28/2013 17:39:36 >
          • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
            1/25/2013 6:35:11   
            whackybeanz
            Times Silent Keeper

Lucretia's Apothecary

«If you haven't rescued Lucretia, no one is in the apothecary. Otherwise, you can refill your starting potions and talk to her.»

Notes
          • The potion crafting can be done in any order. However, if you wish to permanently unlock them, you must do them in order: Regenerative Spritzer » Poison Neutraliser » Heart of the Ramleon » Dead-Eye Straight » Shining Aura » Ambush.
          • Trying to do any other potion crafting quests before you finish the potion before it will give you the message: "You must first help craft the «potion before»!"
          • These potions are temporary Misc. items; they disappear if you log out.
          • You only need to find the ingredients once; after which you can directly purchase it from her.
          • You lose your progress if you find your ingredients halfway and log out, so you have to get all the ingredients for that particular potion over again.

«After completing each potion crafting quest, you unlock the option to purchase it. If you have not done so, skip to the second line from Lucretia.»
            Lucretia: You've already unlocked this potion/infusion, so I can sell it to you for gold or tokens, or you can gather the ingredients again to get it free of charge!
            Lucretia: If you like, you can buy the «Potion/Infusion Name» potion/infusion for gold or Z-Tokens! The gold version is basic, but still very useful. The Token versions can last a lot longer, and stay the same price all the time!
          • «» Gold (scales with level) - If you have not unlocked the potion: "You can buy a gold version of the potion/infusion after collecting all ingredients for it at least once!
          • Token Options
            *****50 turns (All except Ambush Potion) / 5 Battles (Ambush Potion): 250 Tokens
            *****Back
          • No thanks
            Lucretia: Thank you for saving me. I have been working away on many new potions! Would you like to help me brew up some? If you are out of health and mana potions, take the ones by the scroll on the table.
          • Thanks, see ya!
          • Ooh, Potions? - Continues dialogue below

Lucretia: I am almost done with my newest batch of potions but I'm missing some key ingredients. If you could help me gather the ingredients I would be forever grateful!
          • Potion List
              «A list of potions/infusions available for crafting appears to the side. A check appears beside each of them that you have unlocked. Further selecting a potion/infusion to hunt below will show you a list of ingredients to collect, and a check mark appears beside each component when you have found it.»

Lucretia: Great! Here is a list of the potions I will make available after the ingredients have been collected!
            • Regenerative Spritzer

Lucretia: So, «You», you've had a rough day, haven't you? If not, you may want to look into a new tailor, because you look haggard.
                «You»: Thanks, Lucretia, really.
                Lucretia: Hey, I am just telling it like it is. You aren't going to attract attention from any significant others looking like that! *Wink*
                «You»: *Sputters*
                Lucretia: You know what? I believe I have something that would help. How about a Regenerative Spritzer?
                «You»: That's exactly what I need right now. What will it cost me?
                Lucretia: Some coin and some energy, maybe a little elbow grease.
                «You»: Elbow Grease? That always paints such a weird picture in my mind... And, Lucretia, I need this for fighting.
                Lucretia: Sure you do. *laughs* This is what I need for a Regenerative Spritzer. Bring these things back and you will have what you need!
                Lucretia: Get me bubbles from a Bubble Elemental for some nose-tingling zing, ground carrot essence from a Frankencarrot for taste, and scales from a Flame Fish for some kick.
                Lucretia: I'll also need some orcish fruit for a touch of sweetness, and some leaves from a swamp fern to make it go down smoothly.
                Lucretia: Once you bring me all the ingredients at least once, I'll give you the potion free of charge! You can buy more later for some gold, or gather the ingredients again to get a free one.
                Lucretia: If you don't want to wait, I can also sell you a Z-Token version, which also lasts far longer! You need to unlock all prior potions as well to unlock a potion for gold purchase, so happy hunting!
              • Buy a potion! - See dialogue in Notes
              • Keep hunting
                  «If you have not found all the ingredients:»
                  «You»: Got it. I will be right back!

«Once you have found all the ingredients:»
                  Lucretia: Very well done, «You». Here's your potion. Good luck with it... and any results it may bring.
                  «You»: *Groans*

«You receive a vial of Regenerative Spritzer!»

Locations of items/monsters
              • Swamp Fern - Random drop from the Swamp in the Ingredient Hunt (You found a swamp fern!)
              • Bubble Elemental - Taladosian Relics!
              • Frankencarrot - The Farm
              • Flame Fish - Parakkas Unbound or Twig's Dilemma
              • Orcish fruit - Click on the leave-less trees near Augerthorne on the Travel Map (You took some Exceptionally Sweet Fruit from Augerthorne!)

• Poison Neutraliser

Lucretia: Looks like you've had a run in with a few creatures you'd prefer not to elaborate on.
                «You»: Truly, I have. And I have the smell to prove it.
                Lucretia: Yes, I noticed the ripe smell of chemical defeat upon you when you entered. *Wrinkles nose*
                «You»: But I took a bath!
                Lucretia: *Waves hand* I think you seriously need a dose of Poison Neutraliser. I mean... seriously, «You», did you wrestle with a chimera on your way here and have the poor beast spray you until you were soaked?
                Lucretia: I didn't think any poisonous creature could be so gross... sick and smelly...
                «You»: You are too kind, Lucretia... Can I get something to help with the poison effects in my fights? It'd help me so much.
                Lucretia: For a bit of a coin and a promise you won't come in here smelling like that again...
                «You»: Fine... I'll just ask Eukara Vox's students to pelt me with tomatoes next time...
                Lucretia: This is what I need for a Poison Neutraliser. Bring these things back and you will have what you need!
                Lucretia: Run off an gather a vial of belly slime from a Super Xyfrag, a vial of poison from a Nightmare Wyvern and a good ball of fur off of a Werewolf.
                Lucretia: I'll also need a rose from the plains, red will do nicely, so just make sure it's not wilted!
                Lucretia: Once you bring me all the ingredients at least once, I'll give you the potion free of charge! You can buy more later for some gold, or gather the ingredients again to get a free one.
                Lucretia: If you don't want to wait, I can also sell you a Z-Token version, which also lasts far longer! You need to unlock all prior potions as well to unlock a potion for gold purchase, so happy hunting!
              • Keep hunting

«If you have found all the ingredients:»
                  Lucretia: Very well done, «You». Here's your potion. Ugh, take it before my nose is so assaulted I can't use it any more.
                  «You»: *Grumbles*

«You receive a vial of Poison Neutraliser!»

Locations of items/monsters
              • Roses - Random drop from the Plains from the Ingredient Hunt. (You found a lovely red rose!)
              • Super Xyfrag - Mogbusters: Where do Xyfrags come from??
              • Nightmare Wyvern - Wyvern Rider War!
              • Werewolf (any variant) - Light in the Darkness! or Willow Creek

• Heart of the Ramleon

Lucretia: Oh dear, «You». I think you've lost your swagger!
                «You»: What? You... You are just seeing things. Nothing lost here. Nope. Nothing at all.
                Lucretia: Hey, I am just saying, you look a bit off. Had a hard battle just now? This week? This... month?
                «You»: Well, to be honest, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all this Chosen stuff. I will admit a couple of times I needed a boost to get through. Not fatigue...
                Lucretia: Don't say another word. I know exactly what you need. I won't even say it out loud, you know, to keep your reputation intact.
                Lucretia: What about a Heart of the Ramleon Potion?
                «You»: Lucretia, you are an angel! What do I need to do for it?
                Lucretia: Gold and a few ingredients. Up for it?
                «You»: I am.
                Lucretia: Okay, you need to bring me a pair of Veegus eyes, the sweat of Usterik after battle, and the saliva of a Pzycho Fiend. All these things come from strength and valor.
                Lucretia: I'll also need some forest mushrooms, to make the flavor mix tolerable.
              • Keep hunting

Lucretia: Very well done, «You». Here's your potion. And get some rest, please?
                  «You»: *Smiles*

«You receive a vial of the Heart of the Ramleon!»

Location of items/monsters
              • Mushrooms - Random drop from the Forest from the Ingredient Hunt. (You found some mushrooms!)
              • Veegus - Endangered Species!, save the Scree, the pet on the bottom left corner of the scroll.
              • Usterik - Fight him in Deren, at the port.
              • Pzycho Fiend - Guardian mission in Ghin vs. Awethur! or Fire Yonder

• Dead-Eye Straight

Lucretia: Do I see a squint? Perhaps Nel may be a better judge of what you need?
                «You»: Huh? Wait... no, you've got it all wrong!
                Lucretia: Do I? Or... let me have a look at you for a minute.

«Short pause»

Lucretia: Yep...
                Lucretia: Uh huh...
                «You»: ....
                Lucretia: You suffer from what I call, Missus Gradiosus. In other words, your aim is severely off.
                «You»: Nothing like having a woman pinpoint your weaknesses...
                Lucretia: Hey, it's my job! How can I help you if I can't diagnose the issue!
                Lucretia: I have this infusion called Dead-Eye Straight. That will fix you up!
                «You»: I think it sounds disgusting, but hey, if it does the trick...
                Lucretia: Here's what you need to bring me - one head of a Baby Sacragon for sight precision, the command board from a Shadowscythe Cannon, and a vial of tears from Turia Levita, for stretching your sight.
                Lucretia: I'll also need a starfish from the ocean, to make you truly starry-eyed.
                Lucretia: Once you bring me all the ingredients at least once, I'll give you the infusion free of charge! You can buy more later for some gold, or gather the ingredients again to get a free one.
              • Keep hunting
                  «You»: Will do!

Lucretia: Very well done, «You». Here's your potion. Keep an eye out for anything interesting, will ya.
                  «You»: *Nods* Sure thing, Lucretia.

«You receive a vial of Dead-Eye Straight!»

• Starfish - Random drop from the Ocean from the Ingredient Hunt. (You found a starfish!)
              • Baby Sacragon - Taladosian Relics!
              • Shadowscythe Cannon - Paxia Under Siege!
              • Turia Levita - Stretch of the Imagination!

• Shining Aura

Lucretia: And here I thought people who fight poison monsters reeked, but you take the cake. What have you been up to, dancing with the undead?
                «You»: Do I really smell that badly?
                Lucretia: «You», let's just say, if Death Worms passed this way, you would be on this visitor's list.
                «You»: Ugh... Well, yes, I guess I have been dancing with the undead. But, I would like to simply trot my way through and not waltz around the issue. Got anything for that?
                Lucretia: As long as you stop with the puns and not force me to dose you with something sweet that will attract monsters to eat you, I do...
                «You»: Okay, okay, I will stop. How come Artix gets to make all the bad puns with no consequences?
                Lucretia: Trust me, «You», there are consequences. We just don't speak about them out loud...
                Lucretia: Anyway, I'll need you to capture a Sunray's radiance, swipe some sweetness from an Ice Cweam and hug Twig so tight you are able to squeeze out happiness.
                Lucretia: I'll also need you to get some crystal powder from the mountains. Do all that, and I am sure I can come up with an infusion to help you against the Undead.
                «You»: Erm... I....
                «You»: I have no idea how to do two of those, but hey, if that is what you need...
                Lucretia: I trust you can come up with something.
              • Keep hunting
                  «You»: I think I will be going now...

Lucretia: See! I knew you could do it.
                  «You»: *Shivers* Yes, well, let's never speak of this again... outside of your shop...

«You receive a vial of Shining Aura!»

• Crystal Powder - Random drop from the Mountains from the Ingredient Hunt. (You found some crystal powder!)
              • Sunray - Note: You must make it explode to get the radiance - Epic Quest 11 - Sun and Sand
              • Ice Cweam - A Day at the Inn
              • Twig - AQ's 10th Anniversary: Act 6 - The Seekrat

• Ambush

Lucretia: *Laughs* «You», you look dashing in leaves and twigs. I have to say, they befit a hero such as yourself... sticking out of your armor and hair.
                «You»: Very funny. I am here, milady, to make you laugh, brimming over with enthu--
                Lucretia: No need to get snarky with me. It's not MY fault you are obviously having trouble gaining the upper hand in your fights.
                «You»: My apologies, Lucretia. It's just, if I could get in a good first move, battles would go easier. If someone, such as your amazing self, had anything a poor adventurer like me could use...
                Lucretia: If only your charm worked half as well on monsters...
                Lucretia: A good first move, huh? I may have what you are looking for.
                «You»: *Bows* I will do whatever you need me to, milady.
                Lucretia: *Smiles* In order to give you what you need, you will have to do some soul searching and eating of humble pie...
                Lucretia: Please bring me the first strike of an Am-Bush for sudden pounce, the toenails of a Giant Horror to inflict pain, and the suckers from a Braken tentacle for sudden grip.
                Lucretia: Finally, I'll need a rose from the plains, such charm helps catch the enemies off guard. Do all that, and I can whip up a potion that'll help you catch your foes by surprise!
                «You»: A toenail from a Horror? That sounds disgusting!
                Lucretia: But, surely the fortitude of such a hero cannot be quelled by such a list!
                Lucretia: Once you bring me all the ingredients at least once, I'll give you the infusion free of charge! You can buy more later for some gold, or gather the ingredients again to get a free one.
              • Keep hunting
                  «You»: I will be back. *Bows* And will bring you all that you need.

Lucretia: Ugh, lords of light, that is the foulest stench I have ever smelt.
                  «You»: *Smiles* You did say toenails of a Giant Horror...
                  Lucretia: That I did! Begone, Scoundrel, and take your potion with you!
                  «You»: *Winks* Yes, ma'am!

«You receive a vial of Ambush!»

• Rose - Random drop from the Plains from the Ingredient Hunt. (You found a lovely red rose!)
              • Am-Bush - Forest from the Ingredient Hunt or Kill the Beast Part 1 or kill the Am-Boss in Wyvern Rider War!
              • Horror - Quest for the Terror Set!
              • Braken - Ocean from the Ingredient Hunt or Yulgar's Inn (Shower Monster)
          • Ingredient Hunt
          • Potion Info
              Lucretia: These potions are able to do a variety of powerful things. I have potions that can regenerate health for you every round, potions that resist poison, even potions that let you damage the Undead more!
              Lucretia: Infusions are a special type of potion; they give very powerful effects, so you'll need to sip a bit of them every turn. Infusions will generally do extra damage to the enemy, raise your accuracy, that kind of thing.
              Lucretia: You'll need to gather the ingredients from various monsters, as well as one or more environmental ingredients. These will be things like plants you find out in the forest, crystal powder from the mountains, etc.
              Lucretia: Once you've gotten the ingredients for a potion, I'll mix it up for you and give it to you. After you've gathered the ingredients once, you can either buy the potion for a small amount of gold or get more powerful versions for Z-Tokens.
              Lucretia: The price of the gold ones goes up as you level up, but the price of the Token ones stays the same all the time. The Token ones also last a lot longer than the normal versions.
              Lucretia: If you want, you can also gather the ingredients for the potion again, and get another one free of charge!
              Lucretia: If you're already under the effect of one of my potions, though, I can't give you another one. Mixing potion effects is dangerous, and requires professional care!
              Lucretia: I'm trying to make special potions that can provide multiple effects, but it's going to take some time. For now, wait until the first potion wears off before coming back for another one, okay?
          • Maybe later

Location of orcish fruit thanks to BlackAces. Quest entry thanks in part to ArchMagus Orodalf. Correction thanks to Carandor. Update thanks to Kamui. Monster list thanks to Suikoman444.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 2/11/2013 12:38:18 >
          • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 147
            1/25/2013 7:29:17   
            Carandor
            Legendary Scribe of Lore

quote:

roses can be found on the plains, not in the swamp
            Whoops! Fixed and thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 1/25/2013 8:31:51 >
            AQ DF MQ  Post #: 148
            1/27/2013 17:52:53   
            afterlifex
            Legend-X

Since this comes up time to time it should probbaly be noted that to access the quest Drakel vs. Elves you must first complete The Dark Forest and then talk to Sage Uldor.
            AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
            1/31/2013 15:32:22   
            ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

Paladin vs. Necromancer!

Location: Today's Event » Edge of Extinction! (Necromancer vs Paladin!)

«Scene: Artix has called a meeting of the Paladin Order outside the Guardian Tower in Battleon.»

You may skip this cutscene at any time.

Artix: Well met, my fellow paladins! I have called this meeting because of a grave threat...
            Paladins: *Groan*
            Artix: Lore has been brought to its knees by all manner of necromancers across its history. While some have wielded their powers with care, all to often it has become an avenue for evil to subjugate others.
            Artix: We have fought their ilk for many years. Yet the Mysterious Necromancers have continued to survive for all these years, passing their mantle along.
            Artix: And to make matters worse, the arrival of The'Galin brought his Brilhado servants here, many of whom wield necromancy themselves.
            Coeuraservi: Some of those Brilhado have since become our allies. And not all necromancers use their powers for ill, as you have pointed out.
            Artix: Yes, but the number of necromancers using their powers against the people of Battleon is growing. And it is growing at a much faster rate than our own order.
            Artix: We need to purge Lore of necromancy, before it becomes too great of a power for us to face and it overtakes us all.
            Halenro: I agree. The undead are becoming far too common for my tastes, a sign of the increasing might of the necromancers. We need to correct this matter before we are no longer able.
            Coeuraservi: I am still uncertain about this. Our order was founded on good and noble virtues. It seems unwise to instigate a conflict they did not start.
            Artix: I understand your hesitation, friend, but I disagree. The necromancers and the undead have been the cause of much of the world's conflict.
            Artix: And you of all people should understand this. Think of your history with the dracopyre Donovan, and how he nearly corrupted you into his service.
            Artix: If not for the aid of the Chosen, your resolve may have been broken and even your nature as a paladin would have been unable to fight off the infection.
            Coeuraservi: Donovan may be undead by his nature as a dracopyre, but he is not a necromancer, Artix.
            Artix: I know, but it accurately represents the sort of enemies we face today.
            Artix: The mere fact that the power of our enemies has grown so strong as to corrupt those of our own order is proof that we need to act before the situation is beyond our control.
            Coeuraservi: I see. Though I am not certain this is the right course of action... I suppose it is best to see it through and make certain that appropriate quarter is given.

«Scene fades. New Scene: Obsidia speaks to the necromancer brothers, Zorbak and Kabroz.»

Kaley: Are you certain of what you've heard?
            Zorbak: Absolutely. Artix's paladins are trying to draw every necromancer in Lore out of hiding.
            Kabroz: The wearers of the Mantle have already decided to fight. Even if you disobey, you will not be able to remain neutral in this. The paladins will come for you as well.
            Kaley: Unfortunately, it seems you are right. The survival of every necromancer in Lore depends upon a swift response to this conflict. And I am too well known to just disappear.
            Kaley: It seems we have no alternative but to fight.
            Zorbak: I've already spoken to the Brilhado. They will all join us... except for Diviara and Amilara.
            Kaley: Are they still clinging to diplomacy, then?
            Zorbak: So it seems. They are convinced that this war cannot bring anything but ill.
            Kaley: And they may well be right. But this is a conflict they began, and it's one that we shall finish.
            War!

Edge of Extinction
            All of Lore's necromancers and paladins have gathered on the field of battle to settle things once and for all. You will decide the fate of Lore... will Lore be consumed in the darkness of the necromancers, or bathe in the light of the paladins? Choose wisely...
          • To Battle!
          • Back to Town

Twilly: Uh-ohs!! Those wily necromancers are up to something baaad! We need your help!!
            Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
          • Heal me please
          • Let me handle this!
            Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
          • Thank you!

Clickies!
            Potion Bag - Refills potions if you have less than 4 on hand. (Guardian Only)
            Kabroz will aid you with his powers of Necromancy!
            Kaley Obsidia will aid you with her powers of Necromancy!
            Zorbak will aid you with his powers of Necromancy!
            One of Kabroz' zombie zards will fight by your side! (added after <>)
            Halenro will help you in battle!
            Coeuraservi will help you in battle!
            Artix the Paladin will help you in battle!
            To Battle!

Which side will you join?? Whichever side wins this war decides the fate of their class!
          • Join the Necromancers!
              The Necromancers are dedicated to learning the secrets of the darkest magical art: controlling and creating Undead, and gaining power from beyond the grave. Fight alongside the Necromancers to take control of the Paladins' holy land, and the secrets that its many dead hold!
            • Fight Paladins!
            • Return to Camp
          • Join the Paladins!
              The Paladins are sworn to help all people live peaceful lives, and battle the forces of evil wherever they may be. Join the Paladins and help defend their holy land and keep the dead buried there resting in peace!
            • Fight Undead!
            • Return to Camp
          • Back to Town

The monsters you fight depends on the side you fight for.

2 BATTLES
              Full Heal

After the Necromancers defeated 40% of the Paladins' forces, the Necromancer and Paladin shops were linked to the war and the Bonethrill Staff and Holy Bow weapon series received an update.
            After the Necromancers defeated 50% of the Paladins' forces, the cutscene "A Brewing Storm" was added to both war camps.

«Scene: On the outskirts of Battleon, Amilara and Diviara talk.»

Amilara: This conflict is entirely foolish. Too much blood being spilled for no real gain.
            Diviara: It is not the fight I am concerned about. It is this storm.
            Diviara: It seems to have started soon after the fighting began, and it has been spreading rapidly. And observe...

«Strange lightning flashes around the dark clouds.»

Amilara: ... indeed, this storm seems quite unnatural. I have never seen anything quite like this. Perhaps we should try to convince them to cease hostilities once more?
            Diviara: There is no purpose in that. They will never listen. Hatred of their enemies has blinded them to all else.
            Diviara: All we can do at this point is hope that they will see reason before it is too late.

«Scene fades.»
            After the Necromancers defeated 60% of the Paladins' forces, the Skull Club weapon series received an update.
            After the Paladins defeated 60% of the Necromancers' forces, the Paladin Shield series received an update.
            After the Paladins defeated 80% of the Necromancers' forces, the Undead Axe weapon series received an update.
            After the Necromancers defeated 80% of the Paladins' forces, the Necrostaff weapon series received an update.
            After the war ended in the Paladins' victory:

«Scene: Battleon. The Paladins have defeated the Necromancers; the town is very dark.»

Artix: This fight is over. Take the remaining necromancers and lock them up, and bring the ringleader here to me!

«A Paladin nearby raises his sword. Two others lead Kaley Obsidia to Artix.»

Artix: At long last, the necromancers will be eliminated from Lore. The scourge of the undead will be purged!
            Kaley: Necromancy will never be destroyed. Thought we may be defeated, we will merely return to the shadows and bide our time, as we always have.
            Artix: Then we will simply purge the shadows of your vile kind as well.
            Artix: We will not kill you, though. There is no honor in that. We will imprison you and your kind, and find a way to rid Lore of your corruption forever.

«The storm overhead suddenly shows forth a great display of lightning, striking many of the Paladins and Necromancers.»

«You»: Are you both alright?
            Artix: I... think so... but I feel strange.
            Kaley: I've certainly felt better.

«Artix and Kaley stand up.»

«You»: This storm is definitely not natural...

«A strange humanoid coalesces from the lightning. Artix and Kaley back away from the strange figure.»

Artix: And i think that thing might have something to do with it! Necromancer, we must temporarily pause our conflict.
            Kaley: Agreed.

«Artix and Obsidia each try to use their powers to combat the flashing figure, but their magics fizzle out.»

Kaley: ... My magic isn't working.
            Artix: Nor mine!
            «You»: That thing seems to be disrupting magic. We likely can't use spells against it.

«Halenro enters.»

Halenro: Then we'll do it the old-fashioned way!

«Halenro moves to strike, but the figure sends a huge bolt of lightning at him, knocking out of the Scene.»

Artix: Halenro, no!

«Artix and Obsidia receive the same treatment.»

«You»: Looks like it's up to me, then!

1 BATTLE: Mana Elemental
              Full Heal

«The clouds above Battleon dissipate.»

«You»: It seems that the storm has passed, along with that... thing. But what was it?

«Diviara Celegra enters.»

Diviara: I can't speak to that, but I believe this situation is more severe than we may have anticipated.
            «You»: What do you mean?
            Diviara: Ever since the storm started, I have been monitoring its effects on ambient magic across Lore.
            Diviara: It seems this storm was brought about by an excessive concentration of magical energy in one location...
            Diviara: Specifically, the sort of magical energies associated with necromancers and paladins.
            Diviara: And as soon as that storm reached full strength, right before the creature appeared... all traces of that magic vanished.
            «You»: Vanished? I can see how a spell's effects might vanish, but... how can an entire form of magic just stop working?
            Diviara: Much of Lore's magic originates along ley lines. Paladins and necromancers drew from a particular branch of these lines. However, it seems their lines are now irreparably damaged.
            Diviara: The excessive number of people trying to draw from that same source has... 'overloaded' it, in a sense. And now they function for no one, and it is unlikely they can be repaired.
            «You»: You mean that these lines are permanently damaged? That would mean their powers are... gone! What will happen to their orders?
            Diviara: With their source gone, it seems likely that they will be unable to use their magic until they find some way around this complication.
            Diviara: If they do not, then... paladins and necromancers may well cease to be.
            «You»: So that's it, then? All of Artix's powers, and Kaley's... they're all powerless, now?
            Diviara: Not all of the magic is lost, it seems. Traces of it remain within those who previously had these powers, and in artifacts and equipment as well.
            Diviara: But the magic stored within these objects and people would not last forever.
            Diviara: And when it does finally fade, none of us can be certain of what will happen.

«Scene fades. New Scene: Near the Guardian Tower, Coeuraservi warches and Artix bends over a fallen Halenro.»

Artix: It seem his injuries were too great, and my magic has been greatly weakened by the battle.
            Coeuraservi: It is not your fault, Artix.
            Artix: Yes, it is. I led him, and all of you, into this battle. And so many have fallen that we are in tatters. Now I must make amends for what I've done, and rebuild our order.

«He stands and turns to Coeuraservi.»

Artix: At least you seem relatively unharmed, my friend. Come, we should go.

«He exits in a run.»

Coeuraservi: Yes... come to think of it, I should be dead, too. My injuries were certainly grievous enough, yet my body is unblemished, as if not a single enemy touched me.

«He glows blue.»

Coeuraservi: What is going on here?

«He transforms into his Dracopyre form, Scarscale.»

Scarscale: ... this cannot be! Have I been infected this whole time? Was my paladin magic helping to keep the sickness at bay?
            Scarscale: I must go find Dewlok at once. No ordinary moglin's healing magic can fix this.

«The Scene fades... but not before showing Halenro's face. New Scene: Kaley Obsidia speaks to Morgul.»

Kaley: So few of our order remain. And yet I notice that few casualties occurred within the Mantle's own ranks.
            Morgul: They did as they always do, my lady... they sent their pawns into combat and stayed hidden themselves.
            Kaley: Of course. They have always looked out for themselves. And while that is a trait I can respect, their actions placed me in harm's way. Something I will not forgive easily.
            Kaley: Morgul, know that if you follow me down this path, you will be their enemy.
            Morgul: I am, as always, your faithful servant, my lady.
            Kaley: Then return to Granemor and prepare my lair. We shall be using it much earlier than I anticipated.
            Kaley: I do hope that my 'investments' there were well-spent?
            Morgul: I think you shall be most satisfied with the results...

«Scene fades.»
            Edge of Extinction

Shop Weapons:
          • [link=]Paladin's Gift[/link]
          • [link=]Paladin's Memento[/link]
          • [link=]Paladin's Artifact[/link]
          • [link=]Paladin's Tradition[/link]
          • [link=]Paladin's Heirloom[/link]
          • [link=]Paladin's Estate[/link]
          • [link=]Paladin's Bequest[/link]
          • [link=]Paladin's Legacy[/link]
          • Play again!
          • Guardian Tower!
          • Leave

Spoiler tag removed since it's way past the 24 hour mark, and no spoilers were originally enforced in the GD thread in the first place. ~whacky

• Got it thanks ~Suikoman444

< Message edited by Suikoman444 -- 2/17/2013 16:25:53 >
            AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
            Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
            All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
            Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
            Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
            New Messages No New Messages
            Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
            Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
             Post New Thread
             Reply to Message
             Post New Poll
             Submit Vote
             Delete My Own Post
             Delete My Own Thread
             Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
            and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
            PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition