Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 16 of 30«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2015 0:32:13   
spihp

Rather sure that this question is a silly one to be asking but if I have the alpha pirate class in aqworlds can I get it in aq3d without the 60 dollar package? Well I'm honestly rather sure that what they said is alpha pirate aq3d is a kickstarter only pledge but I don't think it hurts to ask.
AQ MQ  Post #: 376
12/26/2015 1:30:23   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Rather sure that this question is a silly one to be asking but if I have the alpha pirate class in aqworlds can I get it in aq3d without the 60 dollar package? Well I'm honestly rather sure that what they said is alpha pirate aq3d is a kickstarter only pledge but I don't think it hurts to ask.

@spihp

Yes, Alpha Pirate in AQ3D will be a Kickstarter exclusive. There are currently no plans to transfer items from AQW accounts to AQ3D accounts.

https://twitter.com/Cysero/status/680416587518709760

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 377
12/26/2015 11:12:50   
residenteviloutbreak

Just wondering, is there any Alpha Items you can obtain within the game, apart from the AlphaKnight Armour?

Also, anyone know when chat will be available for Mac Players?

< Message edited by residenteviloutbreak -- 12/26/2015 12:40:04 >
AQW  Post #: 378
12/26/2015 15:11:28   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Just wondering, is there any Alpha Items you can obtain within the game, apart from the AlphaKnight Armour?

Also, anyone know when chat will be available for Mac Players?

@residenteviloutbreak

Everything except your character's name will be wiped when Closed Beta begins in early January (estimated the first week of January), so you won't be able to keep any items from Alpha. Alpha Knight will always be linked to your account through a special shop so once Alpha is finished you'll be able to buy the set anytime as long as you've played in the Alpha. :)

As for the Mac chat issues, there's not currently an ETA but I'm currently pushing for it to be a priority bug fix. I can understand the frustration the Mac community is feeling from this bug and even though I'm not on a Mac I also really want to see it fixed.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 379
12/26/2015 15:40:34   
residenteviloutbreak

Thank you for the response, and the useful information.

On the note of our Character Names being wiped + Items, does that also include the characters level?
I should've done some research up on this, I put in quite a lot of hours.
AQW  Post #: 380
12/26/2015 15:44:15   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Thank you for the response, and the useful information.

On the note of our Character Names being wiped + Items, does that also include the characters level?
I should've done some research up on this, I put in quite a lot of hours.

@residenteviloutbreak

I do believe character levels will be wiped as well. Sorry to disappoint. :'(

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 381
12/26/2015 19:24:57   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Is there a current "best" way to farm gold and/or experience? If so, what is it?

Thanks in advance!
DF  Post #: 382
12/27/2015 11:12:13   
speedmeteor101

Probably find the quests that give you the most exp but you can complete quickly. This will depend on your level and equipment, really. Same idea with gold. The problem with most areas though, with this, is that the quests disappear (except maybe the last ones, idk). And if they do all disappear [like you've beaten all quests] just get with some friends and have at a boss that gives you all dat exp and g... idk if others agree with this but this has been the idea.... the disappearing quests makes it harder, though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 383
12/27/2015 22:25:40   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Is there a current "best" way to farm gold and/or experience? If so, what is it?

Thanks in advance!

@Chaosweaver Amon

The quest lines are designed to level you up so that as you reach the next zone you'll be at the perfect level to start on those quests, so if you just follow the zones you should be fine.
However if you're looking for a power-level kind of deal, then I believe the community found that the best experience was obtained by going into Yulgarsinkhole which is located in the basement of Yulgarsinn and getting a group to farm the Boogerlings in there. :)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 384
12/27/2015 23:04:33   
speedmeteor101

Of course Undead Lunatics knows best, so I guess you'll be heading under yulgar's for now if you've max lvled and are just lookin for some gold. And I like how they are doing zone by zone leveling nearly, if not perfectly, right now.

Also I can't wait for dungeons, though, cuz I hate staying in the same place for a half an hour. It'd be nicer if we got a path (w/ some cutscenes when they're added). I know I took this straight from my suggestion but seriously!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 385
12/27/2015 23:28:45   
Lord Nightwynde

Has anyone else been unable to login since the update? I am getting a message upon hitting Login that it can't load some character page.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 386
12/28/2015 0:05:22   
mbecerra

Does anyone know if guardianship is going to be available as a one time permanent purchase like the original aq games, or is it going to be monthly like the later mmo's? I would like some clarification as i would hate to spend $125 for permanent guardianship only for it to be available for half price at launch. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Player
Post #: 387
12/28/2015 0:25:12   
Brilhado

Will there be a badge for tech demo players?
Will the Founder package in Battle Gems include anything special for AQ3D?
Post #: 388
12/28/2015 4:17:43   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Has anyone else been unable to login since the update? I am getting a message upon hitting Login that it can't load some character page.

@Lord Nightwynde

Try clearing your cache. I have been able to log in after the update without any issues.

quote:

Will there be a badge for tech demo players?
Will the Founder package in Battle Gems include anything special for AQ3D?

@Brilhado

I believe there's plans for a Tech Demo badge on the AQ3D character pages, but I'm not certain. It was shown in early prototypes of the character pages so I can only imagine they plan on keeping it as a badge.
As far as I know nothing has been announced regarding extra AQ3D perks for Battle Gems founders. If you're looking for a 100% confirmation then your best bet would be to ask Cysero or another AQ3D dev about it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 389
12/28/2015 6:12:55   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

@mbecerra: Yes, Guardianship will be always available once the game is released.
DF AQW  Post #: 390
12/28/2015 12:16:29   
speedmeteor101

@mbecerra the kickstarter package for guardianship is $25 right now. Maybe by release time, it will hike up to 30 or something but it is a permanent purchase, so not monthly. And I think somebody said "lifetime" was used in this context or something [I may be very wrong but this is how i remember]: you pay something around $30 for lifetime access to all guardian towers as they're added throughout the game or you pay $5 for each guardian tower as it comes, or is released. Maybe gjappy or undead lunatics could correct me since they're real testers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 391
12/29/2015 1:57:21   
megakyle777

Hey, this is sort of a hybrid request/question: can alpha stuff be tracked and if so can anyone who got it get a Brutalcorn character badge with (A less powerful of course) version of the helm?
DF  Post #: 392
12/29/2015 15:00:30   
lightriftwalker122

I can now access my AQ3d account. Thank you AQ3D help team for helping me get my Account back and Thank you Undead Lunatics for helping me and giving me advice.
Post #: 393
12/29/2015 17:58:35   
teravor

So, this has probably been answered elsewhere, but how are they going to deliver the kickstarter rewards?

Email with a code?

I used my facebook account, not sure if that would change anything.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 394
12/29/2015 18:51:01   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ I assume you used the "expansion" version of backing.

http://www.aq3d.com/news/kickstarter-expansion/
quote:

6) Purchase your pre-order!

That's it. You're now a backer, you have contributed to the Kickstarter total AND your items and perks will be delivered directly to your account as soon as they are released!

On the other hand actual kickstarter backers will get a message from kickstarter which will go over how to redeem their stuff:
quote:

After the Kickstarter is complete and funded, you will be sent an email with a form (Kickstarter calls it a survey) which you will use to get your rewards! If your pledged includes rewards were you work with the team to make things, we will ask for the best way and time to contact you and go from there :D

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/artix/adventurequest-3d

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 12/29/2015 18:52:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 395
12/29/2015 18:52:33   
teravor

I used my facebook account for the actual kickstarter website.

So That survey kickstarter says I'll get will include it? Thanks.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 396
12/30/2015 18:40:35   
Zippleclopper

So I have a few questions.

1) Will the guardian class be obtainable in the game later for one that didn't pledge the $25 or more option? What does it mean Lifetime Access to the Guardian Tower? So if one doesn't pledge now, will there still be Lifetime Access?

2) The $120 option says that certain classes will be added to the inventory of those who pledged automatically once it is released. Those classes can still be obtainable by those who didn't pledge $120 or more, right? Also, can those class badges be obtainable later onwards or is it also just exclusive to that?
Post #: 397
12/30/2015 18:53:07   
Anvos

The $120 package says its a class prerelease access, likely as in those with it will get to play with the class when its functional but not yet ready for public release, probably similar to how DF occasionally lets DA's test a class early.

< Message edited by Anvos -- 12/30/2015 18:59:37 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 398
12/30/2015 19:12:28   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Unless something was said to be KS exclusive it will be around after the fact. What is exclusive with "guardian" is the KS variant of the armor, this means a special re-skin or something of that nature. The class will still be available after the fact just not in the same color scheme. Life time access probably alludes to guardian being a 1 time payment much like AQ's guardian upgrade(if I had to take a guess).

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 12/30/2015 19:38:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 399
1/1/2016 1:38:31   
omgGrim

Q1. Is the game going to be reseted/restarted once Open/Release comes? Should I start now or wait? I'm kind of waiting for the Steam release that's why.

Q2. If there's going to be microtransactions similar to AQW's AC Coins. Will we be able to use Steam money to buy those said coins or some form of DLC?
AQW  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 16 of 30«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition