Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2016 0:32:52   
megakyle777

Question: I'm just curious who reads the feedback thread and delivers the feedback. I posted my thoughts on the AQ3D quests and want feedback on my feeddback.

Also, can we get a few more staff posting on the forums for AQ3D? I'd like to see a few more.

And finally, how long can we make our backer credits name? I wanted to do a long lists of titles soley so I can do a Discworld refference and add Blackboard Monitor at the end as a joke.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/7/2016 0:33:48 >
DF  Post #: 426
1/7/2016 7:07:58   
Silver Sky Magician

Nvm, ignore

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 1/7/2016 7:08:25 >
Post #: 427
1/7/2016 8:57:49   
Zippleclopper

I have a question regarding the kickstarter survey. It seems like there is a part in which it is the shipping details, which made me wonder how the reward is going to be delivered. Is it going to be shipped to our address or just being emailed to us? If it is being emailed to us, why is the shipping details needed? What is the address used for?

Edit: Got it. Thanks!

< Message edited by Zippleclopper -- 1/7/2016 18:21:46 >
Post #: 428
1/7/2016 9:28:06   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Just a few posts above:
quote:

Kickstarter just always wants mailing addresses, even though the current rewards don't include anything physical.

Don't worry too much about the AQW/DF/AQ account names in the Survey.
We're very likely going to give out prize codes at some point directly to your AQ3D info, and then you can choose later on exactly where to apply the prizes.
We just wanted to have some info, in case we need to do it differently, and as a reminder that you'll get something for those games later this year, as the prizes become available.

And some backers might not ever have even heard of our old games, and maybe they'll check out the web sites, and make new game accounts!

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22087529
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 429
1/7/2016 11:35:35   
LambO

Would I get codes for AQ, DF & AQW since I payed through paypal? I bought the $120, but my AQ & DF account are on different AE accounts to my AQW & AQ3D account.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 430
1/7/2016 11:48:33   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Would I get codes for AQ, DF & AQW since I payed through paypal? I bought the $120, but my AQ & DF account are on different AE accounts to my AQW & AQ3D account.

@LambO

Yes. I'm not sure how they'll be distributed however.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 431
1/7/2016 17:46:17   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

I think the easiest way to handle the cross-game prizes, is that we will display a code on your AQ3D account info,
and then you can apply the codes just like HeroMart prize codes.

Or even give away a code, if you have a DF friend (for example) and don't yourself play DF.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 432
1/7/2016 17:48:30   
teravor

Honestly I had expected something like that from the start, it was only asking for our account names in other games that made it kind of weird.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 433
1/7/2016 19:06:37   
Zippleclopper

quote:

Don't worry too much about the AQW/DF/AQ account names in the Survey.

Does that means its not a must to fill in the account names? Or does it still have to be filled in?

Also, does anyone get a message saying "We were unable to find the address you entered. To make sure your reward gets delivered, please double-check your address before submitting." I got it and don't really know what that means because I am sure that is the correct address so I want to see if anyone else got the same message like that

Another question(which might not be the correct place to ask but since I don't really know about it....) is what is supposed to be filled in the state or province column? I usually just put my country name in it but I just wanted to make sure as I don't really do surveys like this very often so I am not sure.
Post #: 434
1/7/2016 19:08:05   
  DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I'm running 64-bit Firefox, but Unity doesn't seem to wanna co-op with that. Is anyone else having the same trouble and/or is there a sulotion to this?

Thanks!

//D.U.M
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 435
1/7/2016 19:20:01   
afterlifex
Legend-X

quote:

Does that means its not a must to fill in the account names? Or does it still have to be filled in?

Fill in what you can, so long as they can contact you (email) they will figure it out some way. The more info the better however.

quote:

Another question(which might not be the correct place to ask but since I don't really know about it....) is what is supposed to be filled in the state or province column? I usually just put my country name in it but I just wanted to make sure as I don't really do surveys like this very often so I am not sure.

It's a geographical/political division of the country. State, province or region are all going to mean the same thing here I think. It's what ever you put on a letter you mail, your postal address.
I am not really sure how to explain it. Try leaving it blank, it's not that import for this.

ex:

State: Florida
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 436
1/7/2016 19:45:22   
LambO

@Captain. Yes, that would be the best way. =P
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 437
1/7/2016 22:32:22   
Rezilia

quote:

State: Florida

Nation: Japan
Prefecture: Hokkaido

Nation: United Arab Emirates
Emirate: Dubai

Nation: Spain
Autonomous Community: Catalonia
DF AQW  Post #: 438
1/11/2016 19:17:59   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Quick question here, and I apologize in advance if this has already been asked before.

Regarding item bonuses (i.e. stuff like this), do they actually work or are they entirely cosmetic? I did test out Defense bonuses and they didn't seem to work for me.

Thank you in advance.
AQW  Post #: 439
1/11/2016 19:25:25   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Quick question here, and I apologize in advance if this has already been asked before.

Regarding item bonuses (i.e. stuff like this), do they actually work or are they entirely cosmetic? I did test out Defense bonuses and they didn't seem to work for me.

Thank you in advance.

@Rickyb20

The item stats listed do work, though small changes (like +8 defense) are generally too small to see a difference when being attacked by a monster. You can click your info on the top left to see a detailed stat page that will show you your current stats. You can also click an enemy/player's info when you have them targeted to view their stats.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 440
1/11/2016 19:28:52   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

How big does the item bonus(es) have to be in order to see a difference?
AQW  Post #: 441
1/11/2016 19:32:44   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

How big does the item bonus(es) have to be in order to see a difference?

@Rickyb20

I'm not exactly sure to be honest, it's been a while since the last time I checked to see how much each point of attack/defense affects damage/damage reduction.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 442
1/11/2016 19:37:51   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Is there anybody else that I can ask about it? And thank you, by the way.
AQW  Post #: 443
1/11/2016 19:52:58   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Is there anybody else that I can ask about it? And thank you, by the way.

@Rickyb20

I asked Oishii and she said she wasn't 100% sure either as Zhoom hasn't explicitly mentioned it, but she said she'll ask about it tomorrow.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 444
1/11/2016 19:55:25   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Alright, thank you. Let me know if she gets back to you.
AQW  Post #: 445
1/12/2016 23:58:19   
megakyle777

Okay, very important:

quote:

Web Unity Player - Online. To be phased out. Open to AE Supporters & KS Backers.

Does tbis mean the only way I will be able to play is either by Steam or phone rather than by web or even download? Because I don't have a phone that can play and don't have steam, and I backed the Shadow Wolf Pack expecting to be able to use my comp so I will be FURIOUS if this is the case. DX
DF  Post #: 446
1/13/2016 0:10:17   
speedmeteor101

You can get steam for free and also they said later on that they might be working WbGL/html version, so you can play on steam right now (it's free, just make an account).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 447
1/13/2016 0:41:42   
Rezilia

@mega

By Steam, the devs are referring to the Steam program on PC, not the Steam Console. The team will also make Windows and Mac standalone versions after they finish the Steam version, so you won't have to use the browser to play it on your PC period.
DF AQW  Post #: 448
1/14/2016 18:07:30   
Ryle

why the game wont run in web browser even unity web player is installed in my pc i havent able to player the game since week after alpha. also just curious if our alpha chars got purged now.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 449
1/14/2016 18:31:41   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

What browser are you using?

FYI, I am Firefox with the latest updates. Try another browser to your regular one.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 1/14/2016 18:32:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition