Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/18/2016 2:00:31   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

What's the NDA or whatever for streaming or video recording the game right now?

@omgGrim

No NDA, you're free to post videos and stream as you please. :)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 476
1/18/2016 17:07:47   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I've heard rumors of an "Unarmed" weapon that drops from the Slime Lord with an 0.1% drop rate. It's not on the wiki, so I was curious if anyone has some confirmation of its existence?
DF  Post #: 477
1/18/2016 17:10:12   
LyRein

@above

probably a rumor started by some AQW gear hoarder who expects AQW's amount of content before the game is even released
Post #: 478
1/18/2016 20:29:38   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

I've heard rumors of an "Unarmed" weapon that drops from the Slime Lord with an 0.1% drop rate. It's not on the wiki, so I was curious if anyone has some confirmation of its existence?

@Chaosweaver Amon

Rumor is false, the unarmed visual is caused by performing a glitch.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 479
1/18/2016 21:08:09   
solomi123

Is it just me or did all the bosses get a buff over the weekend?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 480
1/19/2016 7:15:08   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Is it just me or did all the bosses get a buff over the weekend?

@solomi123

Not just you, bosses were indeed buffed after the weekend!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 481
1/19/2016 21:57:26   
Evangel

quote:

I don't believe there is a new fullscreen page. The /fullscreen command still works in-game though.

Just to add to this, /fullscreen doesn't seem to function correctly with a multiple monitor setup. A minority issue, but just an FYI for those that have more than one display.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 482
1/20/2016 0:54:03   
Rezilia

Agreed. I JUST managed to get into the game yesterday, and even going from Huge to FS makes the screen stretch and have much lower quality. It didn't do that in the actual FS version.
DF AQW  Post #: 483
1/20/2016 5:53:57   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Just to add to this, /fullscreen doesn't seem to function correctly with a multiple monitor setup. A minority issue, but just an FYI for those that have more than one display.

@Evangel

Thank you, I'll pass this to the devs.

quote:

Agreed. I JUST managed to get into the game yesterday, and even going from Huge to FS makes the screen stretch and have much lower quality. It didn't do that in the actual FS version.

@Rezilia

Yeah, it's not the same thing unfortunately but it's a temp. solution until something like the old fullscreen page is added back or we make the switch to the Steam version. I'll bring it up today and see if they can set the page back up for you guys. Another alternative, if you're willing to try playing on Internet Explorer you should see an increase in quality when using the /fullscreen command as IE uses your native resolution unlike other available browsers (Firefox for example).
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 484
1/21/2016 4:13:43   
ernitis

When I log in it says connecting to server and it's on 100% but it never leaves that state. I am using internet explorer. Any solutions?

EDIT: Nevermind, it started working after 2 days, dunno why.

< Message edited by ernitis -- 1/21/2016 4:15:09 >
Post #: 485
1/21/2016 5:09:15   
Rezilia

I'm still having problems getting in. That other time the other day when I could get on was the only time, every other time it keeps on saying that the game can't connect to the server.
DF AQW  Post #: 486
1/21/2016 7:38:48   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

I'm still having problems getting in. That other time the other day when I could get on was the only time, every other time it keeps on saying that the game can't connect to the server.

@Rezilia

Very odd I'm sorry to hear that, like I always say make sure to clear your unity cache through http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup & your browser cache through your browser. I clear mine daily.

You can also try port-forwarding 5588 as a last resort. If that doesn't fix it then I'm really not sure what could be causing it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 487
1/21/2016 8:52:00   
Rezilia

OMG Thx so much!

I asked Cysero what the port was but he didn't reply. ):

What are the letters for that port?
DF AQW  Post #: 488
1/21/2016 9:25:04   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

OMG Thx so much!

I asked Cysero what the port was but he didn't reply. ):

What are the letters for that port?

@Rezilia

Glad I could help. :) The protocol should be UDP.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 489
1/21/2016 14:33:52   
thulsa doom

Every now and then I find a player that I can't "click on"-- it's like they're not really there. Why?
AQ AQW  Post #: 490
1/21/2016 14:37:31   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Every now and then I find a player that I can't "click on"-- it's like they're not really there. Why?

@thulsa doom

Not sure to be honest, we're currently investigating this bug.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 491
1/21/2016 17:03:08   
DarkLore

Anyone have a pick of Bridge keeper's Axe? I know nobody can use it yet. But any staff holding it would suffice. I mean Cysero did a video that showed he was lvl 20. I apologize for such an odd question.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 492
1/22/2016 8:29:40   
Rezilia

So, I opened the port and gave a few good restarts.

It's still giving the same error. ):

I don't think it's something on my end. Are the devs blocking entire IP ranges for some reason? That's the only thing I can think of. ):
DF AQW  Post #: 493
1/24/2016 23:44:38   
Heroes of the Scape

Ok, quick question. How do I hit the trees? is there anything special I need to do?
AQ  Post #: 494
1/25/2016 0:30:57   
Anvos

Fairly sure you just need to be close to a sparkly one and click it or just attack.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 495
1/25/2016 9:30:06   
Rezilia

There's still one tree by the frogzards and eyes that does not respond. Just ignore it.
DF AQW  Post #: 496
1/25/2016 13:25:52   
Nightmare AQW

If I never donated is it impossible to get all those badges and items in the future? Like Founder and Alpha Pirate?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 497
1/25/2016 16:55:55   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

If I never donated is it impossible to get all those badges and items in the future? Like Founder and Alpha Pirate?

@Nightmare AQW

A lot of the packages were exclusive to the Kickstarter, however Founder will be available again through the website later down the line. If you view Artix's character page as an example, http://account.aq3d.com/Character?id=Artix, everything below the "Kickstarter" tab is exclusive.

Link fixed. Without the link "tags" it didn't like the comma.~afterlifex

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 1/25/2016 17:51:46 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 498
1/25/2016 20:09:18   
Emrys

I was in doomwood, and I got a bone chip, but it said my bag was full even though I already had a few other bone chips in my inventory. Since bone chips are stackable, shouldn't it not take up another inventory space? Or is that how inventory space is going to work in AQ3D? (This has happened with other drops too, bone chip is just an example) Also, there are plans to make inventory more managable for live release right, with tabs or organization and images right?

Also, should bugs be reported here or through the official ae bug tracker? Undead Lunatics, you seem to be relaying bugs to the team, but would it be better to report through the system?

< Message edited by Emrys -- 1/25/2016 21:54:12 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 499
1/25/2016 23:47:34   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

I was in doomwood, and I got a bone chip, but it said my bag was full even though I already had a few other bone chips in my inventory. Since bone chips are stackable, shouldn't it not take up another inventory space? Or is that how inventory space is going to work in AQ3D? (This has happened with other drops too, bone chip is just an example) Also, there are plans to make inventory more managable for live release right, with tabs or organization and images right?

Also, should bugs be reported here or through the official ae bug tracker? Undead Lunatics, you seem to be relaying bugs to the team, but would it be better to report through the system?

@Emrys

Yes, as long as your stack is less than x99 then it should add on to that stack. It definitely sounds odd that this isn't occurring for you so we'll need to do some investigating on our end.
Edit: Looked into it and it is definitely a bug. Only occurs when you have a full inventory including the stack. (Ex. You have 20 items and one of them is the stackable item, when trying to pick up some more of the stackable item it won't let you, however if you delete another item it will stack correctly.) Hopefully we can have this resolved soon. :)

As for inventory management, I'm not entirely sure what the end-goal here is, but I'm aware that there are plans to tweak the UI again during Pre-Beta ( http://aq3d.com/progress ).

Finally, for any bug reports I would definitely recommend reporting them over at http://www.artix.com/bugs rather than on the forums. Reporting bugs through the bug tracker gives the entire team easy access to your report so we can follow through from there. :)

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 1/26/2016 12:32:11 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition