Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/17/2016 12:43:14   
Prince tommy

Content Deleted

< Message edited by Prince tommy -- 6/5/2016 22:39:19 >
Post #: 526
2/18/2016 2:06:55   
Boom u doom

Any idea on how to get alpha knight set? Is it supposed to be automatically in my inventory? I was here in tech demo, alpha test, and was here years ago back when alpha point was a thing (I think that's what it's called). Thanks in advance.

Never mind. Found the answer on the wiki.

< Message edited by Boom u doom -- 2/18/2016 2:14:04 >
AQW  Post #: 527
2/18/2016 12:19:56   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

some rude and off-topic posts were deleted, please stay on topic. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 2/18/2016 12:30:33 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 528
2/18/2016 19:19:19   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

What does this mean?? Is the current version of unity used by AW3D outdated or is unity altogether dead like flash?? And if it's only the version that is outdated, then why not upgrade to the latest version?? Why does it mean they have to go for steam and mob devices? That was already planned. What does it have to do with unity being "phased out"?? And does all this affect player account?? You know, leveling up isn't so easy and i definitely do not wanna do it all over again.

@SouL Prisoner

Unity is dropping support for their older web plugin (NPAPI) therefore making it impossible to use a web client without using WebGL instead of NPAPI (WebGL is another web plugin). WebGL support for Unity is still in early development by the Unity developers and if used would probably require AQ3D to have some recoding done & would cause hits to the game's performance.

So since AQ3D will no longer be playable on browsers soon, the devs will be pushing to release stable builds on Steam, Android, iOS, ect sooner than later. That way when web support is dropped you'll still be able to play on Steam or whatnot without having to wait. :)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 529
2/23/2016 20:11:07   
Fallen Crest

So does +Hit% mean frequency of attacks? Like haste? Or is it added on percentage towards hitting the target?

Trying to figure out if the +Dodge% is worth giving up on Brutal Horn for +Hit% from slime.

Thanks in advance!

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 2/23/2016 20:19:46 >
AQW  Post #: 530
2/23/2016 22:19:30   
Rezilia

Will we or will we not get the Defender class?
DF AQW  Post #: 531
2/24/2016 0:08:41   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

So does +Hit% mean frequency of attacks? Like haste? Or is it added on percentage towards hitting the target?

Trying to figure out if the +Dodge% is worth giving up on Brutal Horn for +Hit% from slime.

Thanks in advance!

@Fallen Crest

Hit% is the increased chance to hit an enemy instead of miss. I don't believe it's used when determining whether or not the enemy will dodge your attack however.

quote:

Will we or will we not get the Defender class?

@Rezilia

No idea.

Defender hasn't been mentioned at all by the devs, it's not planned like the Necromancer, Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Guardian, Paladin, Ninja and DragonSlayer classes are. I'd say it has just as much of a chance of showing up later on in AQ3D as any other class in the AE universe does.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 532
2/28/2016 12:14:45   
Heroes of the Scape

Is there a "Fast Travel" method to get to other maps quicker than walking to them? I have tried a few things in the chat window but nothing has worked.
AQ  Post #: 533
2/28/2016 15:22:30   
afterlifex
Legend-X

It's the same thing as AWQ at this point:

/join mapname

battleon
yulgarsinn

..not sure what the rest are since maps have changed etc.

edit: you can find a list of location at http://aq-3d.wikidot.com/locations

or

http://aq-3d.wikidot.com/commands

edit:
if they aren't working are you perhaps on a MAC? Last I knew Mac had some chat issues, not sure if that means commands as well.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 2/28/2016 15:29:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 534
2/29/2016 23:34:17   
Heroes of the Scape

Thanks afterlifex, I was missing some of the parts of the commands.
AQ  Post #: 535
3/4/2016 11:51:59   
lordmastersupreme

how to become a guardian whe it comes out? (im guardian in original aq already, but dont know if the guardian is verified)

< Message edited by lordmastersupreme -- 3/4/2016 15:17:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 536
3/4/2016 15:58:01   
Lord Noonien Soong

Nevermind.
DF  Post #: 537
3/4/2016 16:05:32   
lightriftwalker122

I upgraded to windows 10 on my Computer can i play AQ3d? I saw on a Design Note's that there is a experimental Windows 10 version
Post #: 538
3/4/2016 16:16:03   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

how to become a guardian whe it comes out? (im guardian in original aq already, but dont know if the guardian is verified)

@lordmastersupreme

You'll be able to purchase Guardianship through the website once it's available. It's unrelated to the Guardian upgrade in the original AdventureQuest (apart from the featuring of Guardians).

quote:

I upgraded to windows 10 on my Computer can i play AQ3d? I saw on a Design Note's that there is a experimental Windows 10 version

@lightriftwalker122

Yes. The web version of AQ3D is the only version available at the moment but it works fine on Windows 10. When the Steam version is available you'll also be able to play on Steam without any problems. The design note that mentioned the experimental Windows 10 version means that a standalone client/app for Windows 10 users might be available later on where you'll be able to download the game for free through the store app that comes with Windows 10.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 539
3/4/2016 18:41:26   
lordmastersupreme

@Undead Lunatics oh okay, thank you . if i may ask, is there a date of release or something?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 540
3/4/2016 20:10:49   
speedmeteor101

@above ^ idk if anyone knows but I think a lot of our info is on aq3d.com/progress you might find it there
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 541
3/4/2016 20:26:56   
lightriftwalker122

@ undead Lunatics Thanks for answering
Post #: 542
3/4/2016 20:50:30   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

@Undead Lunatics oh okay, thank you . if i may ask, is there a date of release or something?

@lordmastersupreme

We don't have a release date yet, sorry.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 543
3/4/2016 22:03:12   
lordmastersupreme

@lightriftwalker122 wait, why is it possible to buy guardian if it wasn't released yet? (i mean. it's in the class shop) o.O (haha. im sooo confused)

< Message edited by lordmastersupreme -- 3/4/2016 22:24:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 544
3/4/2016 22:59:05   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

@lightriftwalker122 wait, why is it possible to buy guardian if it wasn't released yet? (i mean. it's in the class shop) o.O (haha. im sooo confused)

@lordmastersupreme

It was made available early to Kickstarter backers who bought the Guardian package or higher.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 545
3/4/2016 23:07:44   
lordmastersupreme

@above aah now i understand. there will be a way to purchase it later. but those who bought the kickstarter package got early acess to it, right?

EDIT: nevermind. just pre-ordered the package hahaha

< Message edited by lordmastersupreme -- 3/4/2016 23:53:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 546
3/6/2016 3:58:48   
Rlogg

Hi i've got this problem for a while now its that i can play aq3d even though i haven't spent any money i already submitted a bug report but no reply so anyone have any ideas.
Also why is the aq3d forums so empty.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 547
3/6/2016 10:30:44   
orc orc orc

Did you receive Artix Points for free, as in from Aextras or contests like the Biobeasts one recently? If so, did you buy a package in any game using the Artix Points? (via the portal website)

If both criteria are met, then they may be the reason. If not, then it may be likely a bug. There may be other factors, but these are all I can think of.
Post #: 548
3/6/2016 11:00:09   
Rlogg

Nope Haven't bought anything via artix points either.This problem occured at the beginning of alpha by the way And the weirdest thing is my brother can play it from his account as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 549
3/6/2016 12:49:37   
megakyle777

Have either of you brought anything, in any AE game, ever, with any method be it brought or earned by rewards, at any point in the past since the beginning of AE? .
DF  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition