Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2016 3:22:23   
speedmeteor101

For Q1: The game will be reset come open beta and release start.

Q2 is interesting. It'd be nice to be able to do this with microtransactions in steam.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 401
1/1/2016 3:30:03   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Q1. Is the game going to be reseted/restarted once Open/Release comes? Should I start now or wait? I'm kind of waiting for the Steam release that's why.

Q2. If there's going to be microtransactions similar to AQW's AC Coins. Will we be able to use Steam money to buy those said coins or some form of DLC?

@omgGrim

1. Yes there is going to be a wipe of everyone's inventory and levels but you'll keep your character/name. Though I'd recommend at least logging in before the Alpha ends as participants will get the Alpha Knight set and get to keep it through the game's release.

2. There is a currency similar to AC's. It's called DragonGems and is represented thus far in your inventory by the green gem next to your gold. For the time being however nothing requires DragonGems, and we probably won't see anything to buy with DragonGems until the game is released. As for buying DragonGems with funds on Steam I don't know yet, though I can't see why it wouldn't be possible.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 402
1/1/2016 14:14:14   
omgGrim

Thanks. Open/Release is around summer time correct? I just want to make sure.

(I use Steam a lot and would love to support AE again since I only buy game cards and when they shut down that one game card I didn't pay for anything anymore).
AQW  Post #: 403
1/1/2016 17:46:10   
BraveSirRobin

I haven't seen a section for payment questions, so I'll ask this here.

I have, several times now, been notified that my payment card has been declined. I use a Visa, and if this card type is not accepted, I would like to know. I had donated to AQ3D about a week ago. Thank you very much.

Edit: I have resolved the issue. Apologies for anyone's wasted time and effort.

< Message edited by BraveSirRobin -- 1/1/2016 18:11:04 >
Post #: 404
1/1/2016 23:38:09   
shadowgasher0090

will there be an item suggestion forum once the game is complete, like with the player suggestion shop in yular's inn in AQW?

Cause i've always wanted to make items for it, but i didn't have the technical know how until recently, when i took a class for it, found out i'm pretty decent at making weapons but not so much on armor...yeaaaaaa, armor is complicated.

i've already gotten a few swords ready to submit, and planning on adding to that list before the game is completed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 405
1/2/2016 10:18:35   
LambO

Brutalcorn helmet is just a time waster thing in-game?
Is it a Ultra-rare thing in-game that when the game goes live, people who earned it has a ultra-rare item?

I'll have to farm it if it's the second question... xD

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 406
1/2/2016 12:09:50   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Brutalcorn helmet is just a time waster thing in-game?
Is it a Ultra-rare thing in-game that when the game goes live, people who earned it has a ultra-rare item?

I'll have to farm it if it's the second question... xD

@LambO

It's just a nice prize for an abnormally long quest. :P
There's going to be a wipe soon for transition from Alpha to Closed Beta so you don't have to worry about any items going rare (other than the Alpha Knight set, which will be given to you later on for logging in at least once before Beta).
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 407
1/2/2016 12:57:50   
megakyle777

If there are going to be badges, can we get one for Alpha Testers to unlock a Brutal Helm badge for those with it/a shop to get a nerfed version?
DF  Post #: 408
1/3/2016 13:09:34   
Adiaphorus

Q: If everything (exept usernames) is going to be reset, what's the point of playing right now? Also, is there an ETA for the Closed Beta/Character Reset?
Post #: 409
1/3/2016 16:51:42   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Q: If everything (exept usernames) is going to be reset, what's the point of playing right now? Also, is there an ETA for the Closed Beta/Character Reset?

@Adiaphorus

To test! That's why you guys are Alpha Testers. :) You guys get to help steer the game and your feedback is invaluable. On that note, ETA for Closed Beta/wipe is in 2 days. https://twitter.com/ArtixKrieger/status/683729483275317249
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 410
1/3/2016 17:01:55   
Rezilia

quote:

On that note, ETA for Closed Beta/wipe is in 2 days.

Seriously?! o.0 But they JUST released the latest update, the largest of all - there's still too much to test! :O
DF AQW  Post #: 411
1/3/2016 23:52:08   
OnuaNuva

Been trying to kill King Sneed for the Brass Ring. He just won't drop it. Does anyone know the drop rate?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 412
1/4/2016 0:43:40   
speedmeteor101

No. I but I killed that thing over 50 times before i got anything
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 413
1/4/2016 1:31:32   
megakyle777

My question is do the staff read the feedback thread? I just posted a rather long post on my AQ3D Quest thoughts (Check it out) and I would hate for it to be wasted.
DF  Post #: 414
1/4/2016 1:48:45   
speedmeteor101

Uhhh.... idk. The last time Cysero hopped on the forums, it was ironically the day after i suggested that on the AQ3D FB page. Maybe I could ask again, but I'm not really sure; i doubt they check this often. And if anything they're least-likely to check the forums now as their priorities lie within the promises made on kickstarter-related events.

< Message edited by speedmeteor101 -- 1/4/2016 1:49:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 415
1/4/2016 16:13:24   
OnuaNuva

More than anything else, they really need someone to proof-read the text boxes for grammar.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 416
1/4/2016 16:44:15   
speedmeteor101

Oh yeah guys, for the record this came up on FB and I got an answer and I though I would share it w/ the forums:

My post:
quote:

Hey Cysero, the Mad Weaponsmith I accidentally mapped out the actual value of every package in the Kickstarter XD

5000-2500= $2500 (which was Create Adventure),
2500-500= $2000 (Create NPC),
500-120= $380 (create weapon),
120-60= $60 (shadow-wolf),
60-50= $10 (alpha-pirate),
50-25= $25 (founder sword/pack),
25-10= $15 (Guardian),
$10 (Backer Starter-Pack)

So (i know it may not be decided yet, but) would you price guardian at around $30 post-kickstarter? And also this was brought up on the forums, so i though it may be okay to take to you (really sorry for bugging you!) but it would be okay for rares to come similar to former rares right? for example a "gargoyle transformation" at mount speed as long as it's priced at $60 or above right? That way you wouldn't be ripping off any previous supporters, i'd think... oh well, I can understand if you don't look at this as you are very busy and I'd like to thank you for taking out all the time you have done, so far, ripping through comment sections

PS: I thought this was an 'okay' idea https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=147481192290682&set=o.177090226738&type=3&theater

Cysero's Answer:
quote:

First, Guardian package in AQ3D, comes with access to the tower and all contained therein but NOT the Kickstarter Exclusive Armor variant will be between $20 and $30 but no hard price has yet been announced (which is, of course why you asked. Sorry I don't have a fixed price for you). And SOME variations are to be expected. Shadow Wolf will NOT be the only travel form in game, but nobody else will ever get the chance to become the Shadow Wolf. They will be far less expensive than the Shadow Wolf package as they also do not come with the 4 Class Pass or any of the perks from the 1$-$120 Kickstarter packages. As travel forms are a time saver, most of the travel forms will probably be micro-currency but there might be one or two that you can earn through diligent game play. It's still too far away to get into the specifics but this is how it should work in general.

(this next bit is just for the record and clarification) AQ3D will have NO membership and we plan on making only time savers (things to avoid farming, travel forms, Mounts if we eventually add them, etc), boosts (temp gold or XP, that kind of thing), early access to classes (almost all of which you will eventually be able to earn though game-play also) and appearance items (armors, vanity items, etc) sold with microcurrency. If you go through the list you will see nothing that actually changes your power level or stats on that list, a lot like the League of Legends model. I have said this list in multiple other posts, this information has been out there for a while but everyone has to hear it for the first time somehwere. AQ3D will NOT, regardless of anyone's assumptions, be pay to win. smile emoticon

I felt like this answered a lot of the questions we all had so I hope this helped!

< Message edited by speedmeteor101 -- 1/4/2016 16:46:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 417
1/6/2016 18:21:57   
teravor

So, just quick question: For the rewards for DF and AQ classic, we enter our account names. That's the name we put in to get to the character list, not the character we want rewarded, correct?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 418
1/6/2016 18:43:16   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ you can have have any number of characters with the same name so no that wouldn't be of any use.
So while I am not sure what you are reading says it would need some kind of account name be it the game or the artix account.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 419
1/6/2016 18:44:31   
Emrys

EDIT: Ninja'd darn. ^ I really think so, since only account names (what you log in with and what's in the yellow boxes on the portal site) need to be unique (two accounts can have characters with the same name) so that's really all they could identify you by. That's what I entered, but I'm not 100% positive, so if you're nervous wait for a staff answer

Would it be possible to send a confirmation to our aqw, aqc, and df accounts that they've been linked to the rewards? And will anything physically be shipped to us, or did kickstarter just require a shipping address?

< Message edited by Emrys -- 1/6/2016 18:45:11 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 420
1/6/2016 19:11:39   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

Kickstarter just always wants mailing addresses, even though the current rewards don't include anything physical.

Don't worry too much about the AQW/DF/AQ account names in the Survey.
We're very likely going to give out prize codes at some point directly to your AQ3D info, and then you can choose later on exactly where to apply the prizes.
We just wanted to have some info, in case we need to do it differently, and as a reminder that you'll get something for those games later this year, as the prizes become available.

And some backers might not ever have even heard of our old games, and maybe they'll check out the web sites, and make new game accounts!

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 1/6/2016 19:13:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 421
1/7/2016 0:15:41   
RKC

Apparently Cycero twitted that he has send surveys and he said we wont get our rewards if we dont answer them.. Problem is I payed via artix points not KickStarter and I havent receive any email of the survey.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 422
1/7/2016 0:28:00   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Apparently Cycero twitted that he has send surveys and he said we wont get our rewards if we dont answer them.. Problem is I payed via artix points not KickStarter and I havent receive any email of the survey.

@RKC

Since you payed via your Master Account/AQ3D Account you're already in the system.

https://twitter.com/ArtixKrieger/status/684958031482863616
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 423
1/7/2016 0:29:50   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Surveys are for kickstarters only.

Thous that used the alt method will get theirs directly, this was mentioned when it started.

quote:

6) Purchase your pre-order!

That's it. You're now a backer, you have contributed to the Kickstarter total AND your items and perks will be delivered directly to your account as soon as they are released!

=AQ3D= Design Notes December 21th, 2015 - Kickstarter Expansion

quote:

KICKSTARTER EXTENSION (Paypal / Artix Points / Xsolla)

If you backed us through the Kickstarter Extension on http://Account.AQ3D.com, then your payment has already been processed.

Rewards will be delivered at the same time the people who pledged on Kickstarter.

=AQ3D= Design Notes January 1st, 2016 - Kickstarter Complete, Happy New Year!

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 1/7/2016 0:33:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 424
1/7/2016 0:30:08   
Heroes of the Scape

@RKC: If you paid with Artix Points they already have all the info they need since you needed to log into your Artix Account to use them as payment. Just make sure that your AQ3D account is tied to your Artix Account.
AQ  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition