Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ~*Getting To Know You*~ (It Lives Once Again)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: ~*Getting To Know You*~ (It Lives Once Again)
Page 15 of 19«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2016 10:40:49   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Okay, going to do a time jump to the following morning come tomorrow, so if you can get your characters in order for beddy bye time. If not you can catch up in your post nighttime post.
Post #: 351
1/7/2016 20:13:00   
Apocalypse

FYI: Whoever wakes up first after the time skip will find Nilburke asleep on the floor, snoring up a storm with vial in hand.

@Afina: Nilburke will have spent another few hours experimenting with the deadrain, this time trying to find out how it works (what it burns, how it burns, etc.) Whatever amount of knowledge in that regard you think Nilburke will have uncovered in that time.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 352
1/8/2016 17:58:29   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Alright sounds good to me. With Sana turning in early I expect she'll be the first up, I'll make sure to shoot you a pm soon as I can with the details of what he discovered. My post though will have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, helping a friend on another forum get an rp kick started as her co-gm, so was swamped today with the first day stuff. Will be calm tomorrow and I can type for this.
Post #: 353
1/11/2016 8:43:09   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Ugh, okay so misread the calm thing. Its been chaos in the other rp, good chaos, but chaos nonetheless. Shoved it aside and going to push out a post right now, give me 20-45 minutes to press this out.
Post #: 354
1/12/2016 16:18:21   
Bastet

Sorry for the bunnying Draycos, I'll edit my post if you'd like to have it gone another way.

I couldn't resist.
Post #: 355
1/12/2016 17:26:00   
Draycos777

Nah it's fine, I can work with that.
AQ  Post #: 356
1/12/2016 23:26:08   
Apocalypse

Quick note: Going on a short trip tomorrow and will be returning Monday. Should have sufficient time to post, but will be less available. That is all.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 357
1/13/2016 22:12:37   
Krey

I'm back! For reals! SO sorry for the delay everyone, at this point I felt it was much easier to vanish from the evening (Which had basically happened anyways) than for me to try and account for all that time and have Verna remain in the commons. Let me know if there is any issue there, catchup has been a real bear but thanks to the night passing bit there shouldn't be anymore trouble with that, and I should be able to work myself back into the every-four-days bit.
AQ  Post #: 358
1/14/2016 19:41:36   
Sigil

Huzzah! Good to have you back in. Now we can get back into healthy post rotation.

...oh yeah, and mind the puddle outside of the tavern.
AQW  Post #: 359
1/16/2016 11:06:24   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

You're good Krey.

Will get a post up soon, so sorry for the delay, been a hell of a week. (Car troubles twice this week. I have been playing catch up everywhere for the last six hours. Still catching up, will be here soon to make a post.)
Post #: 360
1/16/2016 20:45:35   
Sigil

Sorry, guys! Haven't put a post in, and we're at day four. Will put something meaningful(ish) late tonight or tomorrow.
AQW  Post #: 361
1/17/2016 19:55:28   
Draycos777

Um Sigil, quick question. Why wouldn't the tavern have then when I had Arche order some in the beginning of the RP?
AQ  Post #: 362
1/17/2016 20:42:20   
Sigil

The Hellhound ate it. Or you ordered the last of it, and the tea merchants got melted by the rain on their way in. Or the lukewarm pisswater you Lorians call tea doesn't pass muster with civilized society. Or he was referring to Black Tea, as it is the only true tea in his estimation, and calls younger teas something disparaging. Or your native tea is a different plant altogether, merely called tea because of the manner of production and service. Or you were still reeling from the shock of being around foreign borderline psychotics and hallucinated the tea in the first place, having your own personal "Fight Club", but with a hot, steamy beverage.

Or I totally forgot about that happening and got on a narrative.

Pick one. Last one looks good, though.
AQW  Post #: 363
1/17/2016 21:31:36   
Remaint

Excellent impromptu reasoning >:D

The Hellhound ate it.

...and the tea merchants got melted by the rain on their way in.

Veery excellent~
AQW  Post #: 364
1/19/2016 23:32:22   
Apocalypse

Ah, nothing like the stench of goblin urine in the morning!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 365
1/20/2016 20:56:06   
Sigil

So, who's next in the queue for public urination? This is Mardi Gras all over again...

AQW  Post #: 366
1/23/2016 9:59:22   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Okay, going to make a post now. So sorry for the delay. Been caught up elsewhere with a an RP that is moving at lightening speed I am helping a friend with. (Over 2000 posts between OOC and IC in less than 20 days.....) So needless to say its been hectic. Finally caught up with everything there, going to post right now. Give me 45 minutes tops.
Post #: 367
1/25/2016 0:00:37   
Sigil

Wow, huge and fuzzy apologies. Will have my post up tomorrow. Let's get this one back on track.
AQW  Post #: 368
1/25/2016 22:50:47   
Draycos777

Sorry, internet's been down due to the snow storm, back again now.
AQ  Post #: 369
1/26/2016 23:44:38   
Apocalypse

A little something-something. Apologies for mistakes - done by phone.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 370
1/27/2016 3:55:14   
Starstruck

Hello my darlings how are you all? I'm tossing my plain jane into the ring. I hope this is okay! I am perfectly happy to adjust or scrap this character as needed.

Name: Just Jane, if you please.
Race: Human

Appearance: Jane is a tall woman with a sweep of long, brown hair and crystal blue eyes. She is dressed in a simple, homely beige dress with her hair tied up into a makeshift bonnet made with a long, cute, very pink ribbon. Jane is not particularly pretty, but she has a good figure that is no stranger to hard work and hungry nights. She looks haggard and worn, but bright-eyed, taking in each new wonder with fresh optimism. Her steps are measured and precise, and she almost seems to be counting them; however, when she thinks, she betrays no outward sign of her mind's activity and simply seems to be doing what she is supposed to do. Whatever that is. She has roughly chewed fingernails from a nervous habit and her shoes are falling apart from the miles she's traveled so far.

Possessions: From home, Jane brought a frying pan, a few glass jars, a sewing kit, her diary, and a spare set of clothing. She also has a menagerie of farm animals: a palomino pack pony named Trade Winds, a pink sow named Lola, a calico cat named Valentine, and a german shepherd dog named Firecracker, all of whom follow her around wherever she goes. From the trading post, she bought magical collars to track their locations (she was taken aback that such a thing even existed but has since taken it in stride), enough provisions to feed her for a month, matches, a hunting knife, and a sturdy, high-quality buckler. She is now completely out of money.

Skills: Jane has a quick mind and a sharp tongue, but is otherwise wholly unremarkable. She can sew, deliver children, tend to the sick, manage a farm, and clean even the filthiest house to sparkling in just thirty minutes. She has shot a bow before but didn't like it much.

Lola, as a prizewinning hog, weighs 1300 pounds. Trade Winds, as a packing pony, weighs 800 pounds. Valentine, as a mouser, weighs 10 pounds. Firecracker, as a herding and guard dog, weighs 100 pounds.

Notes:
spoiler:

While the dog is pretty well trained, the animals are largely going to do their own thing. While I had hoped to control them as minor and kinda dumb PCs (they're farm animals, not highly trained loyal hounds or transfigured princes or whatever idk), I would be willing to basically offer them up to Afina as NPCs. I personally feel that the end result would be more favorable to me if Afina controlled the animals, because I don't hold farm animals to be particularly intelligent or useful creatures and will mostly have them doing their own thing in the corner as long as Jane isn't in direct danger, but with me in charge of the zoo, I can establish the character personalities I wanted to establish. There are advantages to both!

I really don't expect any of your characters to like Jane. She's very abrasive. Also she doesn't have any special abilities or skills so they're probably going to think she's dumb and weird. At least Lola loves her :( Pig Mom is just the best you guys, you don't even know.

Jane has no hidden talents, magical powers, or secret alter egos. Yes, really.
DF MQ  Post #: 371
1/27/2016 9:57:46   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Lmao, you know what, it may be a plain Jane but she is the unique one in this group. Welcome aboard.
Post #: 372
1/27/2016 12:37:48   
Sigil

Supermundane. Average. And she even brought us lunch. Got my vote!
AQW  Post #: 373
1/27/2016 14:02:44   
Starstruck

D: Don't eat Lola!

I'll probably post soon, depending on my schedule. I'd need to figure out where on earth she's gonna go and how she's gonna be able to interact with the others without getting impaled or burned to a crisp or something idk.
DF MQ  Post #: 374
1/27/2016 14:04:53   
Bastet

Normal is the new unique, in this RP, considering the kind of characters we've got running around.

I'll try not to make Rajiri eat Lola, I approve of Jane's mundanity.
Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: ~*Getting To Know You*~ (It Lives Once Again)
Page 15 of 19«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition