Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ~*Getting To Know You*~ (It Lives Once Again)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: ~*Getting To Know You*~ (It Lives Once Again)
Page 18 of 19«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2016 23:00:39   
Sigil

Oh huzzah. I'm curious as to whether the Gordian Knot solution applies.
AQW  Post #: 426
3/5/2016 23:26:19   
Apocalypse

@Sigil: Well, "puzzle" may be overselling it. Don't overthink it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 427
3/7/2016 12:59:50   
Starstruck

I'm so sorry for the delay aaaaah

Jane is not the type to start confrontations, but the hidden geyser of sass is coming to a boil.
DF MQ  Post #: 428
3/7/2016 23:01:48   
Sigil

Ok, got a little distracted there. Should have something down my tomorrow evening.
AQW  Post #: 429
3/10/2016 0:46:36   
Draycos777

Heya Apoc, Nilburke wouldn't be afraid of heights would he?
AQ  Post #: 430
3/10/2016 0:47:30   
Apocalypse

Nah, though he's have some choice words for what you're planning
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 431
3/10/2016 1:27:13   
Draycos777

What!? That sounds like accusations that I have something awful planned for him. Pfft, I'll have you know that Arche is only the most upstanding of citizens and would never do something with out another's permission first:p
AQ  Post #: 432
3/16/2016 5:33:18   
black knight 1234567

Name: Garahel
Race Elf
Skills A master swordsman and smith, Garahel has always been a hardy warrior. A skilled duelist who's knowledge and experienced were picked up from many different places on the road, Garahel isn't just dangerous with a blade. He's of quick mind and cunning, capable of turning the most mundane item into a weapon and capable of improvising on the spot.

His talent as a smithy is most useful with runecrafting, his weapons are emblazoned with complex patterns and words of ancient languages, each with its own unique properties that i'll elaborate on further down below.

Possessions
-A set of striking armor. It consists of black leather overlaid with precise chainmail, a breast plate consisting of two pieces of black iron overlaid on top of one another, in the center a faded golden lion sits proudly. The gauntlets, shoulder pieces and leg pieces/boots consist of the same type of metal, and there is is a golden trim around all the metal bits in this set.

-A sword and shield. The shield follows the same patterns as the armor with the same faded lion and of the same make, but the sword is made of radiant steel, complimenting the hilt which follows the same color palette and motif of the rest of his equipment.

On a sword, a rune is engraved that counter acts and disables magics, magic barriers and shields melt like hot butter when clashing with this blade. His sword is equally engraved on the inside, only the runes serve a different purpose of protecting against offensive magic and if the spell is weak enough, it can even deflect back to its original caster.

-A small, simple emerald pendant Garahel always wears around his neck.

Otherwise as a man of the road, he keeps his equipment light.
Apperance
In spite of being an elf, Garahel is a freak show combination of beauty and monstrosity. His face is decorated with battle scars, in particular two horrifying horizontal gnashes run across the right side of his face, with a lighter vertical slash on his left cheek. But beneath that is a quite handsome man. High cheekbones, a straight edged nose all hint at a much softer figure underneath all the grime.

He's not a very large person, he's somewhere in the middle of the road between tall and short, beefy and petite. Say about 5'10 and 190lbs.

I'm assuming you're still taking applicants, of course. If not just ignore me haha

< Message edited by black knight 1234567 -- 4/6/2016 9:29:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 433
3/17/2016 12:53:27   
Starstruck

Not sure if it's my place to weigh in here, but 6'3" is actually really tall, not "middle of the road for tall and short." 6'3" is a fine height, but just be aware that it's significantly above average height.
DF MQ  Post #: 434
3/17/2016 13:08:00   
Apocalypse

Fun fact: Being 6'2" puts you in the 95th percentile. (Only know this because it's my height)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 435
3/17/2016 14:30:21   
black knight 1234567

Ahh frig. I googled ''average height'' and got 5'10 to 6'5

Pretend its 5'11 or something
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 436
3/17/2016 14:41:01   
Starstruck

6'5" is 195 cm! ahaha

Average height range IS 5'8" to 6'3", but anything above 6' is pretty firmly Tall. And anything above 6'5" is Freakish. And I'm 6'9".

...at least I can be friends with that necromancer? :X

(are you not able to edit the post to change the height? or are you just waiting on afina's blessing to do so?)
DF MQ  Post #: 437
3/17/2016 20:04:54   
Sigil

Well, Keystone is putting more thought than is necessary into the Mystery of the Fisty Spire. Anyone else want a turn?
AQW  Post #: 438
3/18/2016 1:58:38   
black knight 1234567

Wasn't able to edit it yesterday for some reason, should be good now.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 439
3/23/2016 23:23:00   
Apocalypse

Long overdue, but let's keep this one's heart beating, shall we? Another hint may help.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 440
4/1/2016 10:12:35   
Starstruck

I'm going to be dropping my character, Jane, and applying with a new character who I feel is more suited to the setting.

Name: G'dz'ash, the Demon King
Race: Demon King

Appearance: G'dz'ash is 11 feet tall and he has really big bat wings with angry red lightning designs running to the end. When he uses his ultimate attacks the lightning glows a different color depending on which ultimate attack he is going to use. He has 4 arms and each arm holds a different elemental orb that can be used for his ultimate attacks. He uses the ultimate orbs of Fire, Darkness, Bacon, and Energy, because those are the cool elements and the other elements are the stupid ones. His body is covered in muscles because he works out every day, and he wares armor with spikes all over it so that enemys can't hit him without hurting yourself. There are eighty spidkes on his shoulderts and a hundred spokes on his legs and sixty spikes on his torso and back but there are only twenty spikes on his butt os that's his weak spot. When he uses his ultimate attacks the spikes shoot out in every direction and then come back to him to kill everyone around him this is why they call him the ultimate fighter.

History: G'dz'ash is the most evil demon in hell and he came to earth because they kicked him out of hell for being too evil and he is on a qucest to kill every single living thing on earth beacuse he is the dmeon of the apocalypsse who is going to end the world and when he was young his parents were killed by paladins so that is why he hates light elements and will never use them even though they are strong and he trained his whole life to become a master of every martial art and use every weapon as well as having magical demon powers that let him use the ulitmate attacks from the orbs that he holds to kill more and more people so that he could finally live his dream of being the only thing alive ever while the rest of the things in the world were dead and he would play video games and eat mcdonalds whenever he wanted and never have to pay for it or anything and his parents wouldnt ever tell him to go to bed or stop playing video games but because he is peaceful and loving he doesnt want to kill anyone so hes constantly depressed also he's a little insane and sometimes he will laugh maniacally when he does normal things like take out the trash

Skills, Spells, and Abilities: G'dz'ash is a master of every martial art and an expert in using every weapon he also has the power to time travel to appear right behind his enemy to kill them. He used this time travel power to travel back in time to learn ninja skills from the actual ninjas and he also learned how to be an expert magic user and ranger and alchemist. his spiky armor is controled with his mind so even if you try to dodge the spikes they will home at you like heat seeking missiles.

Ultimate attack 1: G'dz'ash focuses all his energy into the darkness orb and his lightning turns black and it's hard to see because his wings are already black but anyway he shoots a giant laser beam of destructive aenergy that will kill everything that touches it in 1 shot but this is very tiring to use and he will always have to take a nap after using it

Ultimate attack 2: G'dz'ash uses the energy orb to summon a hurricane that shocks everyone around him with ligntning and then he flies really fast with yellow lightning bolts on his wings and punches everyone at the same time while they get electrified by the lightning

Ultimate attack3 : G'dz'ash uses the fire orb to make the planet explode killing everyone. he has never use d this ultimate attack.

Ulaitme attack 4: G'dz'ash uses the bacon orb to make bacon fall from the sky that explodes when it hits the ground. it doesn't stop falling from the sky but after 30 minutes it stops exploding. G'dz'ash realy regrets using this ultimate attack because he doesn't know how to make it stp and it's a little bit annoying that bacon keeps raining every time he's somewhere annd he wants to look scary but bacon just keeps dropping on his head. He can also summon an invincible chicken cow to fight his enemies using the bacon orb.

I hope you guy slike my character and I hope we can have a lot of fun in this RP I don't thing g'dz'ash is too strong because he has a lot of balanced to his powers for example the bacon attack makes bacon fall on his head when he isn't using it to explode so it's a very serious drawback.
DF MQ  Post #: 441
4/1/2016 10:45:14   
Apocalypse

Character approved.

Also, whoever doesn't post by midnight tonight server time will have their character forfeited. This can include death, permanent injuries, and immaculate conceptions.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 442
4/2/2016 9:06:43   
Draycos777

hehe..looks like that was everyone. Rip rp died by death of all characters. ^^;; I'll try to have something up by today or tomorrow the latest. Sorry.
AQ  Post #: 443
4/3/2016 16:11:10   
black knight 1234567

i don't get it am i accepted yet
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 444
4/4/2016 8:35:30   
Sigil

Starstruck, that it the most well thought out, balanced, overtly useful character I have seen posted on this forum. I believe that he (and/or she) will blend in nicely with the group.
AQW  Post #: 445
4/5/2016 22:08:32   
Krey

Yeah... Apparently I missed the deadline, but I'm gonna pull out either way. I'm finding myself too taxed to find the time for this currently, sorry! >.<
AQ  Post #: 446
4/5/2016 23:08:19   
Apocalypse

(Psss, my deadline was posted on April 1st. AKA April Fools' Day. It was a joke). Still sad to see you go, Krey. May you be less burdened in the future.

@black knight: I don't want to overstep my bounds but Afina did kind of give me some DM-powers...I'll accept your elf so long as his swordsmanship is knocked down a peg. "Unparalleled duelist" is a bit much, but "pretty freaking good" is easier to swallow. Because right now it reads that he's the best duelist, bar none.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 447
4/6/2016 9:29:03   
black knight 1234567

Blah I have a problem when describing my characters, I tend to exaggerate what I mean haha.

Fixed.

EDIT: HAHAH STARTSTRUCK THAT BIO IS BLOODY AMAZING
I wish I thought of that, now. Kinda sad that I was probably *that* guy when I first started, not the demon or super bacon powers bit but the spikes. So many spikes.

< Message edited by black knight 1234567 -- 4/6/2016 9:32:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 448
4/6/2016 22:11:45   
Apocalypse

Aight. New encounter up. We'll do the thing where one person interacts, I'll post a reply, then next person, and so on and so forth. Order goes for survival of the fittest, or until someone calls it first.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 449
4/7/2016 23:53:49   
black knight 1234567

Alright, can anyone give me a break down on where everyone is right now who's doing what and who's available for interactions?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 17 [18] 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: ~*Getting To Know You*~ (It Lives Once Again)
Page 18 of 19«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition