Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= 2022 Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Ideas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= 2022 Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Ideas
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2022 14:15:12   
Biokirkby

There are plenty of items I would love to see... mostly from Dragonfable.

Aegis, in his Book 3 (second) appearance. I think he would make the most sense as a summoned guest, likely with MRM or defensive abilities.

The SoulWeaver or Master Soulweaver would be great armours, ideally defensive, ice beastmaster armours.

More than that, I would love to see some of my favourite armours:
Chaosweaver
Technomancer
Timekiller
Kathool Adept, especially Darkon's Consumed variant
Death Knight

Similar to the Riftwalker we already have, I wouldn't mind seeing them as pets either- that goes double for Deathknight, since I think it would go well with Necromancer.

I could also see the villain Akanthus as providing an excellent armour/guest/pet.

I'd also like to vote for:
Lv 1000's Baltael's Aventail (Even better if it has a set bonus with Soulweaver)
Lupul Lunatic's Uragiri, as well as their Darkcaster suggestions
RageSoul's Necrotic Sword of Doom
Gwenmay's Skyguard Uniform
Kaizoku's Shadowreaper of Doom
DF AQW  Post #: 26
1/4/2022 16:06:04   
Yozai

I agree with any suggestion on Elegant Armors. Bow, Tome and Wand.

My nr 1. is again Female version of Frozen Royalty, I can't let it go. ( I see it as an Ice Spellcaster lean with freeze chance on ice spells)

Nr. 2. Grim Rose, I see this bow as earth bow with focus on bleed or spiritual seed.

Nr 3. Fall Dryad armor or even as a face with that very nice hair.

Nr4. Astromancer Because it's elegant.

I disagree with any suggestion that have to do with Dage and Nulgath.

< Message edited by Yozai -- 1/4/2022 16:16:36 >
AQ  Post #: 27
1/4/2022 16:59:42   
Rafiq von den Vielen

+1 Baltael's Aventail, Kathool Adept, Linus pet and Grim Rose.

I'd like to see:
Star Ninja (WF)
Exalted Apotheosis (DF, unlikely as it is but damn I want that weapon since I'm too lazy to grind for it in DF lol)
Chained Blaze (DF)
Cysero's Hamstergeddon (DF)
Post #: 28
1/4/2022 18:28:55   
Lv 1000

quote:

Exalted Apotheosis (DF, unlikely as it is but damn I want that weapon since I'm too lazy to grind for it in DF lol)

Didn't we get one of the Exaltia Tower weapons already?
Post #: 29
1/4/2022 18:35:38   
Zennistrad

^ Yup, Exalted Unity is from last year's GGB Crossover event, I believe. Its effect also causes it to change form as you build up charges, from Exalted Unity, to Exalted Penultima, to Exalted Apotheosis.
AQ  Post #: 30
1/4/2022 19:10:04   
CH4OT1C!

Good to see the Crossover thread back again! First, a couple of small suggestions:

i). Alter Chaos Slayer Cleric to be Spellcaster Lean, so that we have a full coverage of such armours following the recent update to the Armour Lean
ii). The rerelease and update of the UR Magestaves: Luminous Whiff, Seraph Calamity and Eye of the Underworld. These are UR GGBs with only a +9.375% boost to spell damage of a single element. There could be a lot done!

In terms of new items:
Seraphim of Ver - A new spellcaster lean armour perhaps?
Apocalyptic Lich King Staff - My obligatory magical staff suggestion for the year
Chaorrupted Sorcerer - My obligatory Chaos themed suggestion for the year. Also a very pretty armour in general!
Evolved Darkcaster - More spellcasting!

I'd also like to support Lv 1000 and Baltael's Aventail and the Moglin-themed items suggested by @D.U.M.

Please, please don't ever add @Cuquake's Moglotron suggestion... it's hideous
AQ  Post #: 31
1/4/2022 20:07:30   
Aura Knight

quote:

Aegis, in his Book 3 (second) appearance. I think he would make the most sense as a summoned guest, likely with MRM or defensive abilities.

I support this. If soulweaver itself can't be in AQ, we could at least see a soul ally guest. Book 3 Aegis form is pretty decent and would fit well with bein a mrm booster and maybe typical ice damage guest.

And while on the topic of soulweaver gear, why not also go ahead and have Baltael's Aventail. Would be a decent misc and even a new face though misc is more useful.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 32
1/4/2022 20:31:30   
Sphinx Jevoha

Hello Guys:)

The GGB Crossover event is one of the most exciting occasions in AQ, so let's make it count!

So many people have asked for the Seraphim of Ver and the DragonFiend Rider armors, and I completely agree with them! They look absolutely epic!

Also, let's also ask for what is, quite literally, the most jaw-dropping armor in terms of artwork: Prometheus

Hopefully these gorgeous armors will be brought into AQ Classic as well :)

Cheers!
Post #: 33
1/4/2022 21:31:33   
DarkSoul07

EbilCorp Logo and Big Dictionary
Post #: 34
1/5/2022 5:27:44   
Aura Knight

http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/void-cowboy rangers could use some love

http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/witchblade Could be a nice guest or armor.

http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/pikeman-commander FO rangers exist. More items for them would be ok too.

http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/pyre-witch-master guest or armor

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
1/5/2022 6:33:00   
Rafiq von den Vielen

quote:

^ Yup, Exalted Unity is from last year's GGB Crossover event, I believe. Its effect also causes it to change form as you build up charges, from Exalted Unity, to Exalted Penultima, to Exalted Apotheosis.

It is? Welp, I missed last year's then.

Can we get it to come back in that case please?
Post #: 36
1/5/2022 11:50:00   
ateras360

Deathrider AQW
it would be great to see a bike armor

Port o pwnzor AQW
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
1/5/2022 20:40:43   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

Any or all, as Armors:
Thyton Ninja Armor
Shadowbreather
Chunin

Youkono
Youkai Jutsu Summoner
Onikage
Rare Death Hunter
Hashashin Armor
Obsidian Blademaster
Sand Bandit
Alpha Rogue
Assassin of the Sands

DragonRogue Armor
Ninja Armor (both versions)
Ninja Monkey

Hizuavvy

< Message edited by Mr. Roguish -- 1/5/2022 20:59:17 >
Post #: 38
1/5/2022 21:39:36   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Not to break any hearts, folks, but to save everyone time: Soulweaver armors and other such core features of Weaving lore are not on the table as only crossover items. Unfortunately, adapting the related lore to AQ's entirely different cosmology is also not something there will be time for in the foreseeable future, as it would be beyond the scale of a summer event to adequately establish it.
Post #: 39
1/5/2022 21:46:39   
dark_foot

There was an ice-fire tome a few years back. I would like to see that or something similar.

Edit: found it https://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22225165 nvm

< Message edited by dark_foot -- 1/5/2022 21:54:06 >
Post #: 40
1/5/2022 23:56:55   
Biokirkby

@Cray
I had no idea, wouldn't have guessed it. But considering Soulweaving's importance and complexity, I can respect that decision
DF AQW  Post #: 41
1/6/2022 4:38:32   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

I'd like to echo PD's suggestion from the last two years, Daimyo Rider Armor from EbilGames' Monster Joust Madness! Would love to see some of the more obscure games represented. :D
AQ AQW  Post #: 42
1/6/2022 9:13:54   
dizzle

I would also love to see that Moglotron armor in the cross over even!! I would spend 5 URs on it in a heartbeat!
AQ  Post #: 43
1/6/2022 18:18:37   
nitebill73

Eye of the Underworld & Seraph Calamity
Post #: 44
1/6/2022 18:33:41   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

quote:

Not to break any hearts, folks, but to save everyone time: Soulweaver armors and other such core features of Weaving lore are not on the table as only crossover items. Unfortunately, adapting the related lore to AQ's entirely different cosmology is also not something there will be time for in the foreseeable future, as it would be beyond the scale of a summer event to adequately establish it.

What's "soulweaver"?
Post #: 45
1/6/2022 20:29:18   
Aura Knight

armor in dragonfable
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 46
1/8/2022 8:02:38   
Bolter

Legendary Magma Sword
AQ  Post #: 47
1/8/2022 12:39:27   
Lv 1000

New suggestion: 2 misc items, each with 2 variants (so 4 miscs)

(Arcane) VoidCaster Spirit
quote:

Fire Misc Item

Grants Fire resistance (similar to what Irt of Osiris does), and STR/CHA/LUK (INT/CHA/LUK for Arcane)

MC: Compresses a toggle. While active, all player weapon attacks, specials and spells to deal (200/1.3*0.85*1.4*0.45*0.8) = -35% melee (-46.7% for magic) and have a 50*[Hits/Attempts]% chance to attempt to inflict Thermal Shock for 1 turn. This has a +5 save bonus, player [WeaponStat]/LUK vs. mob END/LUK.

(Arcane) DarkCaster Spirit
quote:

Ice Misc Item

Grants Ice resistance (similar to what Irt of Osiris does), and STR/CHA/LUK (INT/CHA/LUK for Arcane)

MC: Compresses a toggle. While active, all player weapon attacks, specials and spells to deal (200/1.3*0.85*1.4*0.45*0.8) = -35% melee (-46.7% for magic) and have a 50*[Hits/Attempts]% chance to attempt to inflict Freeze for 1 turn. This has a +5 save bonus, player [WeaponStat]/LUK vs. mob END/LUK.

< Message edited by Lv 1000 -- 1/8/2022 12:48:48 >
Post #: 48
1/8/2022 12:44:10   
ateras360

I second @lv 1000's suggestion
I also second King Linus
I also second @Arcanum37's suggestion

< Message edited by ateras360 -- 1/8/2022 15:31:39 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
1/8/2022 12:49:40   
Heroes of the Scape

Are AQ3D items eligible?
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= 2022 Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Ideas
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition