Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Osprey Cove (All Versions)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Osprey Cove (All Versions)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/20/2007 2:57:55   
Karmageddon41

Osprey Cove (Books 1 and 2)

Access Point: Travel Map (Books 1 and 2) -> Osprey Cove -> Take me there!,
Access Point: Aika Village -> Lilka -> Travel! -> Osprey Cove,
Access Point: Timeline (Book 1) -> The Orb Saga – Water Breathing Potions/The Wind Orb: Pirates/Sepulchure -> To Osprey Cove,
Access Point: Book of Lore -> Orb Saga -> Wind Orb -> Osprey Cove
Requirements: None
Release Date: August 17th, 2007

Zones Accessible
Mince's Barber Shop

Quests Available
Random Quests
Belly Of The Beast
Cleaning House
Irate Pirates

The Wind Orb: Pirates
Water Breathing Potions
Ruins of Kordana
Boxes of Ninjas
Captain's Orders
Red Betty's Spell
Something Fishy
Sepulchure

Mae Pi
The Gift
Water You Doing

Serenity Okami
Imaru's Treasure

NPCs
Mae Pi
Meringue
Mince
Pikhan
Rhubarb
Serenity Okami

Shops
Rhubarb
Pirate Items

Meringue
Meringue's Shop

Pikhan
Piratical Pets

Dialogue
Captain Rhubarb

Rhubarb: Avast ye scurvy dog! You can call me Rhubarb. If you need something in Osprey Cove, you come to me. We pirates trust nobody.

• Random Quest! Go on Rhubarb's random quests!
      Rhubarb: A very valuable shipment of critters called Trobbles were swallowed by a whale. You can find the whale near the shore south of here.
      Rhubarb: I've never seen one of these Trobbles but people will pay a gold or two for 'em. Get inside that whale and get a box of that cargo.
      Rhubarb: Gettin' out of the whale will be more interesting. I doubt that beast will want to spit you out. Good luck, <Class>!

Rhubarb: Time for ye to swab the decks, mate! Several of the ships in the harbor have a ninja infestation problem.
      Rhubarb: Start at the front of the ship and work yer way to the aft, cleaning out all the ninjas that you can. Any trasure that ye find along the way is yers to keep.

Rhubarb: The ninjas have been trying fer months to steal the navigational charts from all the ships here in the cove... using trained monkies...
      Rhubarb: If ye want to proove yer loyaty to the pirates, get on those ships and STOP THOSE MONKIES! (*sigh* I can't believe I just said that.)
  • Quest
    Rhubarb: Avast! There's much to be done, if we're to finish off those Ninjas!
    • Water Breathing Potions
      Rhubarb: Arr! We just made the haul of a lifetime! One of our teams recovered the ship called the Anna-Maria Baragli...
      Rhubarb: which was shipping a load of Water Breathing Potions to Swordhaven! Once we sell all those Water Breathing Potions we will all be rich!
      Rhubarb: But the ship was over-run with ninjas before it reached harbor. The ship is anchored just outside the cove right now.
      Rhubarb: The ninjas are looking for the potions but we hid them amongst the the gunpowder barrels in the Powder room.
      Rhubarb: I need ye to board the ship and secure the potions before the ninjas do! They will be distracted looking for the cargo...
      Rhubarb: ...if ye move carefully, ye will be able to sneak past some of them... Here is a little insurance...Rhubarb: If we can't have those Water Breathing Potions... NO ONE WILL! Get moving matey!

• Ruins of Kordana
      Rhubarb: <Character>, I must say that ye are making yerself more and more useful each day... except for blowing up that ship.
      Rhubarb: I have a special quest for ye. No other pirate has been able to accomplish it. In the center of the island are the Ruins of Kordana.
      Rhubarb: The Ruins or Kordana were discovered by the legendary pirate Captain Crossbone when he first came to Sho Nuff.
      Rhubarb: Captain Blackberry discovered Crossbone's journal... it mentions that the Wind Pearl is hidden deep within the ruins...
      Rhubarb: The Wind Pearl is what the ninjas have been fighting us for all these years. They think that it's their Gem Of The Four Winds...
      Rhubarb: ...but they don't understand the pearl's power! With that item any pirate could control the winds of all the seas.
      Rhubarb: That pirate's ship would move faster, and sail smoother than any ship ever has! It would never weather a storm!
      Rhubarb: I want ye to do what many other pirates have tried and failed. I want ye to bring the Wind Pearl back here for Captain Blackberry!
      Rhubarb: The Ruins of Kordana are a dangerous place. It's said to be the home of ghosts, strange magics and deadly traps.
      Rhubarb: Crossbone's journal has a few clues that might help ye survive if ye can understand them...
      Rhubarb: "Page 23... In the light of Kordana, only the penitent pirate will pass..."
      Rhubarb: "Page 42... Above the Abyss of Kordana, only a leap of faith will prove the pirate's worth..."
      Rhubarb: I have no clue what those mean, but maybe they will make more sense to ye when yer there.
      Rhubarb: Good Luck, <Character>. The Wind Pearl awaits... and once we have it, the war between ninjas and pirates will finally end!

• Box of Ninjas
      Rhubarb: So the Wind Pearl was taken by someone named Drakath, hmmm? Someone working for the NINJAS, no doubt.
      Rhubarb: Drakath sounds like a slippery character, but I know someone who is even MORE slippery...
      Rhubarb: Further inland is a sneevil ninja training dojo, and we have an agent on the inside. At least I think we do.
      Rhubarb: Agent 58 is a master of disguise, so it's hard to know who he's working for sometimes.
      Rhubarb: Anyway, these sneevil ninjas are a rogue force... they aren't tied to Thyton's ninjas, and they're VERY good at gathering information.
      Rhubarb: They know all the comings and going on Sho Nuff. If someone has left the island on then they will know.
      Rhubarb: Ye must work fast to find if Drakath is still on Sho Nuff island... and where he is. Agent 58 will find you once you get there... get movin', swab!

• Captain's Orders
      Rhubarb: The note from Sepulchure makes me think that Drakath must still be on the island hidden somewhere.
      Rhubarb: I sent a message to Captain Blackberry aboard the Red Betty and he says that he has tracked Drakath down.
      Rhubarb: The captain would like to speak with ye. Head to the Red Betty and don't ye waste a second... Blackberry is not a patient man.

• Red Betty's Spell
      Rhubarb: Well done <Character>! I don't know how ye did it but Drakath and the wind pearl dropped onto the Red Betty less than an hour ago.
      Rhubarb: The Captain has asked to see ye on the ship but.... take care. He has a devilish glow on his eyes. I've never seen such a fierce look on him.
      Rhubarb: ...and Captain Blackberry is a man known for his fierce looks.

• Something's Fishy
      Rhubarb: After all that ye've done for us I hate to ask ye for another favor, but there are some strange goings-on down by the waterfront.
      Rhubarb: I have a chill in my spine, <Character>. Whatever you find down there... get rid of it.

• Sepulchure
      Rhubarb: <Character>, looks like we've got a spot of trouble in the coastal mountains to the south. All of the animals are fleeing the woods in massive numbers.
      Rhubarb: The question is; what are they runnin' from? There seems ta be a dark energy on the horizon. See if ya can clear this mystery up.
  • Talk
    Rhubarb: Ye've got questions about Osprey Cove, then I'll answer them.

• Who are you?
      Rhubarb: Yar! I'm First Mate Rhubarb. I serve under Captain Blackberry The Pirate aboard the Red Betty! The most feared pirate ship in all the sea.
      Rhubarb: Captain Blackberry is the most fearsome pirate alive, and his crew is the most dangerous, but I keep them in line.
      Rhubarb: They might fear the captain, but they respect me. Ye can ask anyone who sails the seas... I may be tough, but I'm also fair.
      Rhubarb: Some of the seadogs here in Osprey Cove will try and cheat because they don't trust outsiders, but I'm not afraid of ye.
      Rhubarb: If ye want to be a pirate, that suits me just fine matey... Follow my lead and do as I say and ye'll earn yer sea legs in no time.

• Pirates?
      Rhubarb: Yar! A pirates life is the best life one can have, but I don't expect a landlubber like ye to understand that.
      Rhubarb: There be nothin' to tie ye down. Yer as free as the wind that fills yer sails! Yer home is anywhere that touches the sea!
      Rhubarb: Some pirates are in the business for the riches... and it's true that as a pirate you take what you want, but a REAL pirate's treasure is his honor...
      Rhubarb: ...well, his honor and his gold! Alright, mostly the gold, but a pirate without honor is no pirate at all.

• Ninjas?
      Rhubarb: *Spits* Ninjas! Nothing but treacherous, back-stabbing thieves! On the high seas you can see your foes coming from miles away...
      Rhubarb: ... but all those scallywags know how to do is sneak around in the shadows like bilge rats! They are a plague on these islands!
      Rhubarb: We pirates have been at war with the Ninjas for as long as we can remember. We can't make a move without the ninjas matching it.
      Rhubarb: Everything single bit of cargo that we steal... er... salvage, they try and take back from us! It has got to end!
      Rhubarb: I've got some plans to stop them... but I'd need someone as crazy as they were fearless to help me. Maybe yer that person!
      Rhubarb: If you help me strike some mortal blows against the ninja, then maybe you could earn a reputation as a pirate!

• Osprey Cove?
      Rhubarb: Within these islands swarming with monsters and ninjas, the only place that a pirate can feel safe is Osprey Cove.
      Rhubarb: For generations Osprey Cove has been a place that any pirate sailing these seas could call their home away from home.
      Rhubarb: The people here don't much like strangers, and if ye fall asleep here ye might wake up with an empty backpack, but at least ye'll wake up!
      Rhubarb: If ye need a new hook or cutlass, check out Meringue's Weapons, Ye can go to the Mermaid's Rest for a bit to eat.
      Rhubarb: If ye need a haircut, check out Mince's Barber Shop. If ye lost yer parrot in a horrible cannon accident head over to Piratical Pets.
      Rhubarb: They might still be wary of ye, but they'll open their doors for ye soon enough.
  • Heal & potions - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.

• Become a Pirate!
    Rhubarb: WHAT?! YE want to be a pirate! I would never give you the Pirate Armor without proof that you had sailing experience!
    Rhubarb: Ye'll have to come up with Papers that proove that ye know how to sail. But... *ahem*...
    Rhubarb: ...If you need a litte hep finding some Papers, go see Meringue in the weapon shop. *wink*
    • Give Forged Papers Pirate Armor
      If you haven't unlocked Pirate already:
      Rhubarb: Well, these papers look like they're in order! Here is your armor, <Character>. Today, ye are reborn as a pirate! YAR!

If you have unlocked Pirate already:
      (Pop-up: You have already unlocked the Pirate Armor.)

• Wear Armor
      Rhubarb: Do ye wish to put on the Pirate Armor? No sailor worth his salt would fear a pirate wearing that <Class> outfit!

• Wear Pirate Armor - equips Pirate class.

• Give Armor back

quote:

NOTE: You do not need to be wearing the Pirate Armor to obtain Black Pearls from Rhubarb's quests.

• Train Armor
      Rhubarb: If you bring me a Black Pearl (Ye can find them in any of my quests), then i will train you a new Pirate Armor skill.

• Train Pirate Armor
        If you haven't fully trained Pirate already:
        Consumes 1 Black Pearl, unlocks a new skill.

If you have fully trained Pirate already:
        (Pop-up: Pirate Armor fully trained!)

• About Pirate
      Rhubarb: So you want ta know about how a Pirate fights? Let me speak ta ya in plain terms.
      Rhubarb: Pirates are always looking for an Opening to strike. Get the drop on your foes at the start of a battle, or avoid an incoming attack...
      Rhubarb: Then fire a couple of shots from your trusty sidearm, earning you some precious Plunder! And everyone knows Pirates love Plunder.
      Rhubarb: As you earn Plunder, you'll do more damage with your attacks... but you can only carry so much. You can only hold up to 5 pieces of Plunder.
      Rhubarb: If you find some Cursed Treasure, it will boost the effects of your Plunder, but at a cost. If you're still holding it when the effect wears off...
      Rhubarb: ...All of your Plunder will vanish. I've heard some good ol' Lime-Aid can help with nasty curses though.
      Rhubarb: In summary: Avoid attacks to find Openings, and use Openings to earn Plunder to increase your base damage!

• Items - opens Pirate Items shop.

• Set Home Town
    Rhubarb: Are ys sure that ye wish to set Osprey Cove as yer home town?
    • Yes
      Rhubarb: All right, yer home town has been reset!

• No
  • Shop
    Rhubarb: I don't have anything to offer ye yet, whelp. But if you help me with those blasted ninjas... then maybe...

Meringue

Meringue: Ahoy <Class>! Take a look around. Lookin' is free!

• Talk
    Meringue: I'm Meringue. I may be the only person ever to grow up in Osprey Cove.
    Meringue: Folks come n' go as they please but I've always been here, and I always will. I buy "salvaged" weapons and rework them into my own design!
    Meringue: As long as pirates need weapons, I'll be here to sell them!

• Rumors
    Meringue: I've heard the crew aboard the Red Betty is sick of how Cap'n Blackberry treats 'em. Might be a mutiny soon!

Serenity Okami

Serenity Okami: Hero, I need your help desperately! My fiancee has been kidnapped.

Mince

Mince, the Barber: So, ye be need'in a new hairstyle? They call me Mince. Nice to meet you! So, ye be need'in a new hairstyle? They call me Mince. Nice to meet you!

• Talk
    Mince, the Barber: I use'ta to be a cut-throat pirate... but I just recently got a new job. Now, I am a cut-hair pirate! Har har.
    Mince, the Barber: My dream is to sail the high seas and board unsuspecting ships... and cutting their entire crew's hair!
    Mince, the Barber: I am still learn'in me trade though... and not everyone can handle the EXTREME PIRATE MAKEOVER *glances at the floor*
    Mince, the Barber: Remember me motto... "Split-ends tell no tales!" Har har har.

Pikhan

Pikhan: Welcome to Piratical Pets! We have some of the very rarest and most exotic pets from the corners of the world... but we're out of parrots.

• Talk
    Pikhan: Avast! My name is Pikhan. From time to time, rare creatures will be "salvaged" from other ships.
    Pikhan: Then they are brought here. I have trained all of these creatures myself, and now they are ready to be loyal battle pets!
    Pikhan: All of them are backed by the Pirates Warranty!

Pirate's Warranty!
    If you are unsatisfied with your pirate purchase for any reason... tough luck, pal! WE'RE PIRATES! You're lucky that we didn't just rob you blind in the first place!

• Look Around
    Pikhan: I heard that the ninjas are after the same treasure we are... the legendary Wind Pearl!

Mae Pi

Mae Pi: Arrr, <Class>! Either yer here to rest or to gab and unless you have a coin fer me you can take a long walk off that short pier out there.

• Talk
    Mae Pi: I be Mae Pi, the keeper of this here inn. My family has been pirates fer fathers upon father's fathers.
    Mae Pi: We're proud pirates and I don't want to hear non o' that ninja talk. Ninjas are a disgrace, I say. No honor in the lot o' them.
    Mae Pi: They be tricksters and cowards.. My own... I don't care who you are, if yer a ninja, yer no friend to me.

• Quests
    Mae Pi: I've got little errand for you.

Other information
  • Mince's Barber Shop offers hairstyles for all players.
  • You can visit Osprey Cove (Books 1 and 2) to do the Wind Orb Saga quests, by talking to Captain Rhubarb in Osprey Cove (Book 3).

Thanks to
  • Tolkienfanatic for help.
  • Sasuke Uchiha and DragonBlade for reformats.
  • Leon ShadowHart for coloring.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 3/10/2024 19:35:11 >
  • MQ  Post #: 1
    9/25/2013 18:38:04   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Osprey Cove (Book 3)

Requirements: None
    Release Date: September 25th, 2013

Quests Available
    Random Quests
    Belly Of The Beast
    Cleaning House
    Irate Pirates

Pikhan
    The Great Petscape

NPCs
    Captain Rhubarb
    Meringue
    Mince
    Pikhan

Shops
    Meringue's Shop
    Piratical Pets

Dialogue
    Captain Rhubarb

Rhubarb: I don't believe me eye! If it isn't, <Character>, then me own name ain't Rhubarb. Ye come again to visit Osprey Cove, eh?

• Random Quest! Go on Rhubarb's random quests!
      Rhubarb: A very valuable shipment of critters called Trobbles were swallowed by a whale. You can find the whale near the shore south of here.
      Rhubarb: I've never seen one of these Trobbles but people will pay a gold or two for 'em. Get inside that whale and get a box of that cargo.
      Rhubarb: Gettin' out of the whale will be more interesting. I doubt that beast will want to spit you out. Good luck, <Class>!

Rhubarb: Time for ye to swab the decks, mate! Several of the ships in the harbor have a ninja infestation problem.
      Rhubarb: Start at the front of the ship and work yer way to the aft, cleaning out all the ninjas that you can. Any trasure that ye find along the way is yers to keep.

Rhubarb: The ninjas have been trying fer months to steal the navigational charts from all the ships here in the cove... using trained monkies...
      Rhubarb: If ye want to proove yer loyaty to the pirates, get on those ships and STOP THOSE MONKIES! (*sigh* I can't believe I just said that.)
  • Talk
    Rhubarb: Ye've got questions about Osprey Cove, then I'll answer them.
    • Anything happen?
      Rhubarb: Ye've been gone a long time, <Character>. Those bilgerat, landlubber magic usin' ninjas have been botherin' us for the last time.
      Rhubarb: Between what happened years ago with Blackberry, those honorless ninjas, crazy crab people from beneath th' waves...
      Rhubarb: Th' sun disappearin', and th' seas almost catchin' on fire before ye caught yer cold...
      Rhubarb: There be no self respectin' seadog that can much stand the sight of irresponsible magic users.
      Rhubarb: Ye be the only one I ever dealt with that could truely be called a matey.

• Pirates?
      Rhubarb: Yar! A pirates life is the best life one can have, but ye know that from when ye helped with th' ninjas from years ago! Don't ye remember?
      Rhubarb: There be nothin' to tie ye down. Yer as free as the wind that fills yer sails! Yer home is anywhere that touches the sea!
      Rhubarb: Some pirates are in the business for the riches... and it's true that as a pirate you take what you want, but a REAL pirate's treasure is his honor...
      Rhubarb: ...well, his honor and his gold! Alright, mostly the gold, but a pirate without honor is no pirate at all.

• Ninjas?
      Rhubarb: *Spits* Ninjas! Nothing but treacherous, back-stabbing thieves! On the high seas you can see your foes coming from miles away...
      Rhubarb: ... But all those scallywags know how to do is sneak around in the shadows like bilge rats! They are a plague on these islands!
      Rhubarb: We pirates have been at war with the Ninjas for as long as we can remember. We can't make a move without the ninjas matching it.
      Rhubarb: Every single bit of cargo that we steal... er... salvage, they try and take back from us! It has got to end!
      Rhubarb: Those honorless thieves appear and disappear like th' wind! No pirate would sneak around like that!

• Osprey Cove?
      Rhubarb: Within these islands swarming with magic, monsters and ninjas, the only place that pirate can feel safe is Osprey Cove.
      Rhubarb: For generations Osprey Cove has been a place that any pirate sailing these seas could call their home away from home.
      Rhubarb: The people here don't much like strangers, and if ye fall asleep here ye might wake up with an empty backpack, but at least ye'll wake up!
      Rhubarb: If ye need a new hook or cutlass, check out Meringue's Weapons, ye can go to the Mermaid's Rest for a bite to eat.
      Rhubarb: If ye need a haircut, check out Mince's Barber Shop. If ye lost yer parrot in a horrible cannon accident head over to Piratical Pets.
      Rhubarb: They might still be wary of ye, but they'll open their doors for ye soon enough.
  • Heal & potions - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.

• Become A Pirate!
    Rhubarb: WHAT?! YE want to be a pirate! I would never give you the Pirate Armor without proof you had years of sailing experience!
    Rhubarb: Ye'll have to come up with Papers that prove that ye know how to sail. But... *ahem*...
    Rhubarb: ...If you need a little help finding some Papers, go see Meringue in the weapon shop *wink*

If you haven't unlocked Pirate already:
    Rhubarb: Well, these papers look like they're in order! Here is your armor, <Character>. Today, ye are reborn as a pirate! YAR!

If you have unlocked Pirate already:
    (Pop-up: You have already unlocked the Pirate Armor.)

• Wear Armor
    Rhubarb: Do ye wish to put on the Pirate Armor? No sailor worth his salt would fear a pirate wearing that <Class> outfit!
    • Wear Pirate Armor - equips Pirate class.

• Give Armor back

quote:

NOTE: You do not need to be wearing the Pirate Armor to obtain Black Pearls from Rhubarb's quests.

• Train Armor
    Rhubarb: If you bring me a Black Pearl (Ye can find them in any of my quests), then i will train you a new Pirate Armor skill.

• Train Pirate Armor
      If you haven't fully trained Pirate already:
      Consumes 1 Black Pearl, unlocks a new skill.

If you have fully trained Pirate already:
      (Pop-up: Pirate Armor fully trained!)

• About Pirate
    Rhubarb: So you want ta know about how a Pirate fights? Let me speak ta ya in plain terms.
    Rhubarb: Pirates are always looking for an Opening to strike. Get the drop on your foes at the start of a battle, or avoid an incoming attack...
    Rhubarb: Then fire a couple of shots from your trusty sidearm, earning you some precious Plunder! And everyone knows Pirates love Plunder.
    Rhubarb: As you earn Plunder, you'll do more damage with your attacks... but you can only carry so much. You can only hold up to 5 pieces of Plunder.
    Rhubarb: If you find some Cursed Treasure, it will boost the effects of your Plunder, but at a cost. If you're still holding it when the effect wears off...
    Rhubarb: ...All of your Plunder will vanish. I've heard some good ol' Lime-Aid can help with nasty curses though.
    Rhubarb: In summary: Avoid attacks to find Openings, and use Openings to earn Plunder to increase your base damage!

• Set Home Town
    Rhubarb: Are ys sure that ye wish to set Osprey Cove as yer home town?
    • Yes
      Rhubarb: All right, yer home town has been reset!

• No

Meringue

Meringue: Ahoy <Class>! Take a look around. Lookin' is free!

• Talk
    Meringue: I'm Meringue. I may be the only person ever to grow up in Osprey Cove.
    Meringue: Folks come n' go as they please but I've always been here, and I always will. I buy "salvaged" weapons and rework them into my own design!
    Meringue: As long as pirates need weapons, I'll be here to sell them!

• Rumors
    Meringue: I've heard the crew aboard the Red Betty is sick of how Cap'n Blackberry treats 'em. Might be a mutiny soon!

Mince

Mince, the Barber: So, ye be need'in a new hairstyle? They call me Mince. Nice to meet you! So, ye be need'in a new hairstyle? They call me Mince. Nice to meet you!

• Talk
    Mince, the Barber: I use'ta to be a cut-throat pirate... but I just recently got a new job. Now, I am a cut-hair pirate! Har har.
    Mince, the Barber: My dream is to sail the high seas and board unsuspecting ships... and cutting their entire crew's hair!
    Mince, the Barber: I am still learn'in me trade though... and not everyone can handle the EXTREME PIRATE MAKEOVER *glances at the floor*
    Mince, the Barber: Remember me motto... "Split-ends tell no tales!" Har har har.

Pikhan

Pikhan: Welcome to Piratical Pets! We have some of the very rarest and most exotic pets from the corners of the world... but we're out of parrots.

• Talk
    Pikhan: Avast! My name is Pikhan. From time to time, rare creatures will be "salvaged" from other ships.
    Pikhan: Then they are brought here. I have trained all of these creatures myself, and now they are ready to be loyal battle pets!
    Pikhan: All of them are backed by the Pirates Warranty!

Pirate's Warranty!
    If you are unsatisfied with your pirate purchase for any reason... tough luck, pal! WE'RE PIRATES! You're lucky that we didn't just rob you blind in the first place!

• Look Around
    Pikhan: I heard that the ninjas are after the same treasure we are... the legendary Wind Pearl!

Other Information
    None

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 3/10/2024 19:35:20 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Osprey Cove (All Versions)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition