Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sandwitch, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sandwitch, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2008 20:30:31   
Resolute

The Sandwitch

Location: The Sandsea (Books 1 and 2) -> Sek-Duat XV -> Quests -> The Sandwitch
Requirements: Completion of Dynasty Tomb
Release Date: February 22nd, 2008

Objective: Sek-Duat XV has commanded you to go into the desert and remove the threat of the Sandwitch!
Objective completed: You finish with the Sandwitch and you are left with crumbs of truth all over the tablecloth of your mind. What could Sek-Duat be planning with the Sandwitch's spell? It looks like you are going to have to keep playing his game to find out.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(3) The Sandwitch

NPCs
Sandwitch

Rewards
Hero Sandwitch Sword
Hero Sub Staff
6 Inch Hero Combo
Ancient Treasure
Bright Pink Egg
Golden Egg
Spotted Egg
Striped Egg

Dialogue
Sandwitch: Ah, more of Sek-Duat's goons! Only one of you made it out of here last time... and that was no accident, it was a WARNING.
Sandwitch: Get out of here. There's nothing else that your emperor wants here, Unless... OF COURSE! You were sent to finish the Sandwitch!
<Character>: That's right Sandwitch! Sek-Duat XV has sent me to stop you from preying on the people of the Sandsea.
Sandwitch: To stop ME.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Foolish child, you want a fight? You came to the right place.
Sandwitch: THIS Sandwitch bites back!
  • Battle!

<Character>: If your yaga sisters cast you out, you really MUST be the most wicked creature imaginable.
    <Character>: The people of The Sandsea are good people. They have lived through a lot...
    <Character>: ... too much. They don't need one more bad thing like you in their lives.
    Sandwitch: HAHAHAHAHA! The Sandwitch is not bad. Everyone knows that Sandwitches are GOOD!
    Sandwitch: The Sandwitches sisters cast her out because she WASN'T wicked. The Sandwitch wanted nothing to do with their evil plots.
    <Character>: Know what I think? I think the Sandwitch is full of baloney!
  • Battle!

<Character>: Another illusion? I'm starting to think that the Sandwitch is a chicken!
    <Character>: If you're a good Sandwitch, then why do you summon people here to your cave in the middle of the night? Those people VANISH!
    Sandwitch: Kid, you've got the Sandwitch all wrong. The people come to the Sandwitch n their own! They want to escape The Sandsea!
    Sandwitch: ... And they know that the Sandwitch can help them escape the sand Sek-Dyat XV's insane rule.
    Sandwitch: The Sandwitch won't get in the rebel's fight, but she will help the frightened ones... The ones who want to run and live free.
    Sandwitch: And the SANDWITCH is not a chicken! If you really want to come face to face with the Sandwitch, she is in the next room... if you can make it.
  • Battle!

Sandwitch: No more illusions. No more fighting. The Sandwitch senses that you truly wish to help the people.
    <Character>: I do. I need the Orb of Light. The rebels are helping me fight it... and I'm helping them with their goals.
    <Character>: Why would Sek-Duat send me to finish you?
    Sandwitch: Not long ago, Sek-Duat's guards came to this cave and stole a spell from the Sandwitch.
    Sandwitch: Sek-Duat doesn't want anyone to figure out his plans. The Sandwitch knows what spell he stole, and that is a clue to his ultimate goal.
    <Character>: What was the spell that he stole from you? What does it do??
    Sandwitch: That wicked yaga spell raises the dead. The Sandwitch thinks that Sek-Duat XV is obsessed with Sek-Duat the First.
    Sandwitch: He wants to raise his dead ancestor, to continue his rule. It will be a disaster for this land.
    Sandwitch: The Sandwitch does not know all the ingredients in the spell... but she knows the Orb of Light must be used.
    <Character>: So he DOES have the orb, or at least he knows where it is. Thanks Sandwitch. You've helped a lot.
    <Character>: Sek-Duat XV has to think that I got rid of you, so you have to stay hidden until this is all over. Can you do that?
    Sandwitch: The Sandwitch is old, but the Sandwitch is no turkey. She knows how to hide. Good luck hero.
    <Character>: Thanks. I'm going to need it.

• Complete Quest

Next Up: The Traitor

Thanks to
  • Deks for information.
  • Gamerking159 for information.
  • Jay for information.
  • Foligo for information.
  • Peachii for corrections.
  • Stephen Nix for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 4/23/2023 5:24:27 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sandwitch, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition