Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Crimz's Workz: Visions+more [Has character pics|Updated 8/7]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Crimz's Workz: Visions+more [Has character pics|Updated 8/7]
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/17/2008 18:04:06   
m3_9029

quote:

Just joking. It looks like you've named every power except Shinigami eyes and death beams
And I've been examining the first chapter closely. No spelling errors, but your characters...are weird. After Ryan's parents are brought up, he retaliates...a paragraph later. And he doesn't question the voice, so how does he immediately know everything about the powers? Meh, I'm just nit-picky

Eh, from what I've seen, any amount of bright light coming from inside your eyes would blind you...That, and eyes aren't built to have photons[Pretty sure] shooting out of them.
Post #: 51
8/18/2008 2:44:09   
Crimzon5

1) It doesn't come from inside you eyes... it wouldn't seem logical even though someone had powers. The glow just takes place in the Iris (the colored part of the eye).

2) Extended part 2 of chapter 3. Part 3 of chapter should the action-filled part I promise. And no, it will not take place in the saloon. It will be on a train.
AQ DF  Post #: 52
8/22/2008 9:52:48   
Crimzon5

Re-did Danielle. Anyways... my growing imagination caused me to delay the train thing. However, there still be an action-filled part in chaoter 3 (most-likely)

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 8/22/2008 10:00:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 53
8/22/2008 20:43:53   
demolitiondragon
Constructively Friendly!

Shorts + T-shirt = instant win. ^_^
Post #: 54
8/23/2008 7:18:38   
Crimzon5

Heh, glad you like your dedicted character.

Recar, remember the SHVE? Well.. I just posted it :D
AQ DF  Post #: 55
8/24/2008 10:12:28   
Crimzon5

Finished Chapter 3. As promised... there is an fight scene. Lanceler vs. Ethan (who's he?)
AQ DF  Post #: 56
8/24/2008 15:59:25   
Elnaith

For your Stalemate poem: There's no such rule as the sixteen move rule..

Overall I do like the poems though. Although:

Revenge isn't just the outcome of hatred
But it is the product of love and care
I loved them, but you had them dead
Your hunger for power, it gave me despair

The despair part seems rather forced, it could be made better with "Drove me to despair" I'd say.

< Message edited by Elnaith -- 8/24/2008 16:03:30 >
AQ DF  Post #: 57
8/24/2008 21:31:41   
Crimzon5

Thanks for the visit. The 16 move thing... hehe... my chess coach said that it isn't applied universally
AQ DF  Post #: 58
8/26/2008 4:05:32   
Crimzon5

Update: Re-drew Vincent. Next guy to draw... Lanceler
AQ DF  Post #: 59
8/27/2008 1:11:51   
Crimzon5

Finished the first part of chapter 4. I wont post it 'til someone comments on chapter 3
AQ DF  Post #: 60
8/27/2008 21:52:34   
Brynn Summers
Winter-Spring 2009 Honoured Writer

I'm working on editing 1-3 right now. I've finished 1, but will post all together. It's gonna be long. Sorry!
Post #: 61
8/28/2008 5:03:07   
Crimzon5

Sure, take your time

Wait?! Long...? *bites nails*

Btw... I added the word 'I' in one Lanceler's dialogues in chapter 3

Spoiler for chapter 4; Ryan finally pwns Lanceler in talking:

spoiler:

Not knowing that the man’s element was wind and thinking that Ryan’s suspicion was correct, Lanceler felt even angrier with Joseph. Looking at Ethan, he knew that they just couldn’t leave him like that. “Danielle, cut him down. Ryan…” Lanceler offered him a white bishop. “… let’s dig his grave.” Activating the chess piece, which then extended to a shovel, Ryan began digging at the spot next to the cross. Lanceler took a white knight from his pocket. After being activated, it extended into his pickaxe. Seeing this, Ryan figured out how its spade-like bottom suddenly appeared one day. The hole they dug was eight feet deep, and four by eight feet in surface area. With a miserable scowl on their faces, and tears dripping from Jhenine’s eyes, the two girls watched the young men bury Ethan. Wiping his hands, Ryan then thought about Jhenine. With Ethan gone, who would be there to care for her?

“Jhenine, do you have any parents or some kind of aunt or uncle?” Ryan asked, breaking the solemn silence.

Wiping her tears with a white handkerchief, she miserably replied, “They died four years ago…”

Scowling even more, Ryan apologized, “Sorry to bring that up as a topic.” Looking at his two original companions he said, “Danielle, buy four tickets instead of three. Lanceler, we’ll have to bring her with us. She welcomingly opened the gates to her house, fed us good food, and… and… well, we just can’t leave her!”

“Yes… like Danielle, she will be good for manipulation.”

Ryan’s fist started to shake. Looking at Jhenine sobbing miserably, he subsequently turned his eyes to Lanceler. His cold words forced Ryan to talk back in an angry tone. “Don’t say things like that! You’re making it sound like that we’re only using her! Don’t you care about her?” Hearing this, Jhenine lifted her head and watched the two converse.

Before Lanceler could reply, his arms shook. He took a few steps backwards. Activating his Vision, he thought of what to say next. “Yes, I do care about her. I just need to learn how to say things properly,” he replied shamefully.

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 8/28/2008 8:30:01 >

Can you see the Visions?
AQ DF  Post #: 62
8/31/2008 23:24:39   
Brynn Summers

Chapter 1 edits... hope I don't seem too harsh!

quote:

Lanceler eyed the terrain carefully but with an unusual familiarity.

quote:

He saw the signs as he and his friend traversed down into a rather dense forest.

quote:

Even from a distance, it could've been seen that they were students.

Instead of “could’ve been seen” I would put “it was clear” or “it was obvious”. As written, it just doesn’t seem to flow like the rest of your words

quote:

It had seemed as if it had been used as a weapon before.

Again… it doesn’t seem to flow (maybe it’s just me *shrugs*). “it appeared to have been used as a weapon before.”

quote:

If a school official were to ask them where they were that day, they would reply with an unflawed alibi or with the truth which the official, of course, never believed as the things they did sounded absurd.

quote:

When they were asked what happened, they said that they were kidnapped.

quote:

They lifted it, and Ryan then thrust it to the side of the hole as he waited for Lanceler to squeeze himself under it and push it from the bottom with his palms.

quote:

He was even more driven to solve it, but it was inevitable for him to realize the futility of his actions.

quote:

It could take years!

quote:

Feeling more curious about Lanceler’s prowess, he asked, “So… you just have a slow perception of time?”

quote:

“I speculate your power is effective only in a given radius, which would be your limitation. For you to relive what happened, you’ll need to be at the spot of their deaths or at least have it in effective radius.”

*I really like your core idea for this story... it really is very creative. With a little bit of tweaking I think it coule be great! Keep working on it!
Brynn
Post #: 63
9/1/2008 7:23:23   
Crimzon5

Thanks. Umm... what's with those quotes?

Heh, I thought there were typos, wrong tenses, etc.

Anyways, did some edits to what Vision really is (see first post). Also added one more Vision and element (and a main character). Now there are 14 Visions

THis post's spoiler

spoiler:

Heh, there will be a time when Ryan sees Vision as well... something "not good"

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 9/1/2008 8:02:07 >

Can you see the Visions?
AQ DF  Post #: 64
9/1/2008 23:50:54   
Brynn Summers

what quotes?
Post #: 65
9/2/2008 5:36:08   
Crimzon5

Hehe, nevermind... I see that those are the corrections. heh, silly me
AQ DF  Post #: 66
9/2/2008 22:56:17   
demolitiondragon
Constructively Friendly!

Don't have enough time to critique at the moment, but I can offer you this...

____********____
__
***_*__*_***__
****_*____*_****
__***_*__*_***__
____
********____

Perfectly centered, every time. ;]

[center][color=#EEEEEE]____[/color]********[color=#EEEEEE]____
__[/color]***[color=#EEEEEE]_[/color]*[color=#EEEEEE]__[/color]*[color=#EEEEEE]_[/color]***[color=#EEEEEE]__[/color]
****[color=#EEEEEE]_[/color]*[color=#EEEEEE]____[/color]*[color=#EEEEEE]_[/color]****
[color=#EEEEEE]__[/color]***[color=#EEEEEE]_[/color]*[color=#EEEEEE]__[/color]*[color=#EEEEEE]_[/color]***[color=#EEEEEE]__
____[/color]********[color=#EEEEEE]____[/color][/center]
Post #: 67
9/3/2008 5:33:39   
Crimzon5

Thanks! :D

Ohh... I so got let this spoiler out:

spoiler:

Combining all elements will give you the element of life. Combing all Visions will give you omniscience

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 9/3/2008 5:43:39 >
AQ DF  Post #: 68
9/4/2008 16:46:30   
Fleur Du Mal

Hi!

Finally, I have the time to type my comments for you.

I noticed the amount of work you have put into editing Visions. And yes, there has been significant improvement. I liked the clear majority of the changes like the addition in the very beginning of the story where you tell the story of the boys feigning that they had been kidnapped. It brings more authenticity to the characters and creates a small piece of history of the story.

The only change that I think you ran into trouble with was changing the crime Danielle is accused of. Imho, this event, this new crime is now stated somewhat lightly, without the necessary grief and shock that should be portrayed through Danielle's and her father's behaviour, thoughts and actions. On the other hand, if you play the drama to its full extent, it may become too overwhelming, swallowing too much of the story or halting it. So, be careful with that part of the storyline...

Anyways, I'm now moving on to comment Chapter 3 which I had not previously read.

1)
quote:

Through the transparency of her glasses, one could easily see that she was bit annoyed, yet used to what she was doing. Knock knock

The opening part of this sentence feels very cumbersome to me. It is a matter of personal taste, but how about a simpler 'Through her transparent glasses'?
The other bolded part; I suspect you might need an article there: 'was a bit annoyed'
A suggestion of formatting: If you are going to leave that 'Knock knock' without any defining sentences, it might look better if it were on a separate line.

2)
quote:

After all, schools often care more about its reputation than its students and services offered.

Mixing plural with singular...
Either: 'a school often care more...'
or
'about their reputation than their students'

3)
quote:

Most students in their school that hate her have only to reasons:

A typo: 'two'

4)
quote:

But despite her beauty, neither Ryan nor Lanceler get infatuated to her.

Wrong tense?

5)
quote:

Lanceler laughed. “I forged documents about my scholarship and showed it to them. Now let’s go!”

"And... they believed that there was such a school called Gunblazer?"

This seems a bit contradictive to me. Wasn't Danielle in the principal's office, too? If she left before Lanceler gave his excuse, you should mention that.

6)
quote:

Bernadette Derem, a thirty-six year old woman was found dead this morning with a katana pierced at her heart

OK, I suspect that there's something wrong with the preposition 'at'.
'with a katana piercing her heart'?
or
'with a katana pierced through her heart'

7)
quote:

It was a lunar eclipse; the Earth had completely blocked the moon. It was total darkness. It was too early for any star to shine. Their only source of light was produced by Ryan’s vehicle.

Too many instances of 'it was' here, imHo. It's also quite choppy, written in this way.
Why not cutting some of them out by combining sentences?
e.g.:
'It was a lunar eclipse; the Earth had completely blocked the moon, enshrouding the trio with total darkness. As it was still too early for any start to shine, Ryan's vehicle remained their only source of light.'

8)
quote:

However, he didn’t seem to look at the piece, as if he knew what it was. This was made possible by his Vision.

That latter part feels like overexplaining, as you've only a couple sentences earlier said that his eyes glow yellow, thus telling us that his vision is activated. A suggestion for you to consider: 'However, he didn’t even need to look at the piece, as his Vision told him what it was.'

9)
quote:

You need, a code name, a mask. I’m currently in the process of making one, but it should be ready two days.

I don't think you need that comma in the first bolded part and that you do need 'in' in the second bolded part: 'ready in two days.'

10)
quote:

Failing to kill the man whom he should’ve hated for twelve years and failing to make good decisions for the group.

I understand what you're going after with this, but could it still be more clearer if put otherwise, e.g.
'Failing to kill the man he's hated for twelve years without knowing him and...'
Anyways, I think that you have one too many repetitions of 'Danielle' in that paragraph. Consider changing the second instance to 'She'.

11)
quote:

Sighing, she exhaled out miserably.

I would say that adding 'out' after 'exhaled' is a tad redundant since the exhale already tells the air going outwards.

12)
quote:

Leaning on a tree, isolated from the other two, Lanceler grinned as he looked at the two.

A bit cumbersome repetition, imo. You could replace the latter with a simple 'them'

13)
quote:

The force he exerted on his arms and legs caused him to drag the motorcycle at an estimated speed of 15kph.

Hmmm. Did you consider any less technical, other, more describing way to put this?
'The force he exerted on his arms and legs caused the motorcycle to fly with him as if it weighed nothing when he started to run.' Or something like that.

14)
quote:

Slowly, he decelerated at a rate of 1 m/s2

The same goes here. It's just too technical for a fluent narrative, imHo.

15)
quote:

This gave him that feeling that they were overdoing his healing.

Two times 'that' in the same sentence this short distance apart doesn't sound too good. How about changing that bolded one to 'the'?

16)
quote:

Rotating his hands as moved his arms to direction of the door, Lanceler teased, “Ladies’ first.”

'as he moved'?

17)
quote:

On the bright side, the rented room was only at the third floor.

'on'?

18)
quote:

Though they were too young to drink, and don’t have any intentions of doing so, the saloon offered more than just whisky.

'didn't'

19)
quote:

Lanceler scanned the area, looking for table for three that was isolated from anyone who might cause trouble. It was common for drunken people to start fights and it would be very unlucky for someone to get into a fight with a drunken person that is related to any political person. Another reason why drunken people are very dangerous is that everyone above the age of fifteen was allowed to carry an arm or any kind of weapon. But being a western-cultured town, most people armed themselves with a pair of revolvers.

I guess you already know what I'm about to say... repetition. It get's even more emphasized as it's now two words that get repeated.

20)
quote:

Ryan approached the two but his weakened legs shook as it failed to carry his weight.

'they', since 'legs' is in plural.

21)
quote:

“Umm… excuse me. Where did you get that interesting gem of yours?” he asked the teenaged girl boldly.

'teenage girl', I believe

22)
quote:

Usually, draws start out in the pub, so life-threatening events like this didn’t seem to bother them anymore.

This sentence seems a bit blurry to me...
You mean: 'Draws started out in the pub so often that life-threatening events like this...'
Anyways, the tense of 'start' should be changed to past tense, I believe.

23)
quote:

Appearing to approach the two, Lanceler walk towards the vacant seats, took a seat, and waited for them to finish.

'walked'

As a whole, I really do like the plentitude of events you've invented here. Just be careful not to rush from one thing to another and make sure that the main storyline does not get sidelined (not that it would be sidelined now, but just warning...ignore if wished, lol ). Also, you might want to watch your usage of the word 'was' as it tends to get repeated quite often. You could try to substitute it with another verb at times.
DF  Post #: 69
9/5/2008 7:08:26   
Crimzon5

Hmmm... about the accusation thing... Ryan's thoughts would've answered it (chapter 3). I plan to emphasize that the media is a bit corrupt. Also, doesn't Lanceler spoil the story a bit? His thoughts... it seemed obvious to him that there was something wrong with the officer. Heh, maybe I should put that Lanceler lso thought that she was just striking fear into them for some strange reason. Hehe...

quote:

Strange… Did the news about Joseph delay the report about the murder? Ryan thought to himself. We better hurry then...

Thanks. Wow, that's a lot! I hope I might be able to debate -no, I defend- against some xD

quote:

This seems a bit contradictive to me. Wasn't Danielle in the principal's office, too? If she left before Lanceler gave his excuse, you should mention that.
Yes, but he wasn't able to find the documents. The principal believed him already. So, he chose not to continue pulling out the documents.

quote:

'It was a lunar eclipse; the Earth had completely blocked the moon, enshrouding the trio with total darkness. As it was still too early for any start to shine, Ryan's vehicle remained their only source of light.'

Taken to consideration. Thanks. But they cant be in total darkness, Ryan's bike is there

quote:

Most students in their school that hate her have only to reasons:

*Checks MS Word File of Visions* Strange... the file doesnt seem to lack a w

quote:

That latter part feels like overexplaining, as you've only a couple sentences earlier said that his eyes glow yellow, thus telling us that his vision is activated. A suggestion for you to consider: 'However, he didn’t even need to look at the piece, as his Vision told him what it was.'

I'll keep it is. I'm doing an experiment... I'll try to explains things about three times... each time getting more detailed, too help the readers understand it better.

@13 and 14: Will change.

quote:

Two times 'that' in the same sentence this short distance apart doesn't sound too good. How about changing that bolded one to 'the'?
Hehe, it was a typo. It really should've been the

quote:

'teenage girl', I believe

Nah...

teenaged:
–adjective of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a teenager.

quote:

This sentence seems a bit blurry to me...
You mean: 'Draws started out in the pub so often that life-threatening events like this...'
Anyways, the tense of 'start' should be changed to past tense, I believe.

Yeah, I meant that. I'll change it to this:

Usually, draws started out in the pub. The townsfolk were used to it, so life-threatening events like this didn’t seem to bother them anymore.

quote:

'walked'

*looks at the MS word Vision file* strange... it was 'walked'. How come it's just walk here? Oh well

quote:

Just be careful not to rush from one thing to another and make sure that the main storyline does not get sidelined.

I intentionally plan to make the details sideline the story a bit (to make them... not that boring)

Chapter 4 has been posted. Vincent will be in post #2 (chapter 4 part 1 was so long that chapter 4 might only have 2 parts)

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 9/5/2008 9:08:01 >
AQ DF  Post #: 70
9/9/2008 6:10:39   
Crimzon5

Redrew Danialle again... her old is pic is temporarily Jhenine's
AQ DF  Post #: 71
9/10/2008 12:02:50   
Fleur Du Mal

Hmmm... interesting developments in the story indeed...

But before I'll move on to my more detailed comments on chapter 4, I'll comment one previous point about the draws and the pub:
quote:

Yeah, I meant that. I'll change it to this:

Usually, draws started out in the pub. The townsfolk were used to it, so life-threatening events like this didn’t seem to bother them anymore.

Yes, this sentence is much more clear. However, I'm gonna be a bit nitpicky now and point out that there's an eerie sense of repetition if you use 'Usually' and then 'used to' in the next sentence. If 'grown accustomed to' is not too cumbersome of a synonym to your style, this could be edited to:
'Usually, draws started out in the pub. The townsfolk had grown so accustomed to it that life-threatening events like this didn't seem to bother them anymore.'
Use if you like =P

Now to chapter 4:

1)
quote:

Lanceler, seated at the far opposite side of the table, barely even touched his food, was reading two books.

Somehow, this sentence structure seems very odd to me...sort of divided into too many parts. I dunno how you feel about it, but here's a suggestion for possible rearrangement.
'Seated at the far opposite side of the table, Lanceler barely even touched his food, focusing on reading two books instead.'

2)
quote:

After scanning a paragraph from one book, he would turn back the pages of the other book, comparing and combining the facts.

I don't think you necessarily need those 'book's in there... 'one'...'the other' tells enough.

3)
quote:

Turning his attention to Ryan, Ethan slid the books across the table to his direction. “Read the thickest book, especially the first page. Danielle, the second brook– bah!” Fixing his words, he continued, “The second book, page 37… read it.” Without asking questions, Ryan stretched out to reach the books located at the center of the table. Apparently, Ethan didn’t exert enough force on sliding the book. Ryan opened the book flat on the table and began to scan the page, then rereading some of the paragraphs for a better understanding. Danielle read with the proper posture, the book standing on its bottom and her back leaned against her seat.

Imho, the word book gets repeated way too often here. You could try to replace it with 'one', 'it', or 'volume' at times. Eg:
quote:

Turning his attention to Ryan, Ethan slid the books across the table to his direction. “Read the thickest one, especially the first page. Danielle, the second brook– bah!” Fixing his words, he continued, “The second book, page 37… read it.” Without asking questions, Ryan stretched out to reach the books located at the center of the table. Apparently, Ethan didn’t exert enough force on sliding it Ryan opened the volume flat on the table and began to scan the page, then rereading some of the paragraphs for a better understanding. Danielle read with the proper posture, the book standing on its bottom and her back leaned against her seat.

4)
quote:

The Vision of Genesis allows the user to relive the past, seeing and hearing what happened in the past as if he were there. However, he conceals his senses of the present time, failing to hear and see his current surroundings.

Not 100% sure of this, but should it be 'it' since the reference is to the Vision of Genesis?

5)
quote:

Having the element of light will only allow the user to create flares of light control them as he pleases.

Hmm. Is there something missing here between the 'light' and 'control'?
'to create flares of light to/and control them as he pleases.'?

6)
quote:

As he returned, he saw the occupying the seats where Lanceler sat.

'the occupying'? Is something missing here?

7)
quote:

Jhenine exited first and saw Lanceler examining his blood.

This sounds now to me like Lanceler were examining his own blood because Ethan has not been mentioned in the beginning of the paragraph but three other persons are. How about 'the blood'?

8)
quote:

The man replied, “your reaper…”

I suspect you need to capitalize 'Your'

9)
quote:

Not wanting to see anymore of this, Ryan finally felt pain in watching death for the second time, the first being the death of his parents. But ever since then, his anger-driven attitude shielded him from the pain brought by death of another person.

This sounds contradictive to me. He felt pain eventhough he should've been shielded by it because of anger?

10) The last paragraph is kinda long and there's the change of POV form Ryan's to Jhenine's. So, it would seem natural to chop the paragraph into two at the point of changing the POV.

That's all I got for now...
I liked reading this part very much. It felt quite balanced. The only unbalanced part that stuck out here was the explaining of the 'life force usage' in the middle of the fight. Especially when done by the attacker, it feels a bit awkward. As it's in the dialogue, it could sound more like taunting and not as much explaining as it does now.

A theory:
spoiler:

Is the attacker who killed Ethan going to come to collect more of the gems?
DF  Post #: 72
9/11/2008 4:54:41   
Crimzon5

Reply to teory:
spoiler:

Yeah, he will even steal it from the victims of the heroes... *look's at Shadebainer* He'll take the Visions as well but the elements are his main targets.

Will do corrections later Yay! Only 10...

1) Suggestion accepted
2) Same as #1
3) Ditto
4) 'he' would still seem correct because the person conceals his senses by using the Vision. Still changed it though
5) the missing word was 'and'
6) Ah... now I remember. When I was redoinf it before posting, I was in the middle of changing that part but went to bed instead. I must've forgotten to fix it.
7) sure...
8) since it's a not a complete sentece (more of a phrase), I left it uncapitalized (correct me I'm wrong)
9) Time to use my lawyer skillz:

quote:

Not wanting to see anymore of this, Ryan finally felt pain in watching death for the second time, the first being the death of his parents.

That means that finally, he felt pain.

quote:

But ever since then, his anger-driven attitude shielded him from the pain brought by death of another person.

Yeah, ever since his parents' death, his anger shielded him. But then, finally, despite his anger, he did feel pain. Also, pay close attention to the tense of shielded. I know, it's past-tense but it doesn't apply to Ryan's present (though the story appears to be written in the past-tense).

1) Doesn't seem awkward to me. Why? One, he too has knowledge of the elements. He "scolded" Ethan for not using his element properly. Thus, making him think that he should really take it from him.

spoiler:

Chapter 6 will have mechas

Btw, I added new elements and Visions but I'll keep them to myself for now (read to find them out in the future)

And again, thanks Fabula :D

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 9/11/2008 5:17:26 >
AQ DF  Post #: 73
9/14/2008 16:20:42   
Brynn Summers

Chapter 2

quote:

She appeared to have red eyes although they were just contacts.

quote:

Danielle opened her mouth but before any word came out, the officer spoke, “She has committed a homicide.

quote:

Cutting off her words, the officer shut her mouth with her left palm and then spoke. “Prove it! All evidence in the crime scene leads to you: A grudge on your mom after an argument a few weeks ago and your finger prints.”

quote:

They were about to enter the house, but then Ryan noticed the flag on his mailbox.

It flows better as one sentence… it’s not as choppy.

quote:

However, the list was kept in a small wooden chest, only to be opened if he were to die.

quote:

I know the two of you didn’t get along but—

quote:

I mean, it’s not like the whole town knows when a mother and daughter have an argument, right?”

quote:

I'm the one who just told you, remember?

Here's what I've found so far... I'm working on chapter three right now. It's taking me longer cuz I have more work to do for classes. Gotta love college!
Post #: 74
9/15/2008 5:43:10   
Crimzon5

Thanks. But heh, dont expect to see any errors in chapter 3 (unless Fabula missed some). hehehe...

< Message edited by Crimzon5 -- 9/15/2008 5:47:09 >
AQ DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> RE: Crimz's Workz: Visions+more [Has character pics|Updated 8/7]
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition