Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 39 of 83«<3738394041>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/20/2012 19:02:30   
cyclopsen

I have done the defender orb walkaround quest twice, and noticed that the temporary shadowoksen and the defender orb don't hit on thier specials... ever. A problem, because the defender orb never hits at all. I have experienced this with both the White Knight armor and the Guardian plate, wielding the guardian shield, and with the Icewere as the pet. Also, my guest is the Dinozard.
Post #: 951
10/21/2012 9:10:33   
Roy Shen

http://imgur.com/IussV
screen shot of High Communicant's Zeal's 140% darkness

Fixed. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/22/2012 0:31:53 >
AQ DF  Post #: 952
10/21/2012 9:39:02   
Ghostclaw

Overlord's Ascendancy is still doing the Power: Undefined bug for the burn..
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 953
10/21/2012 13:54:37   
AQWPlayer

Bug details: Incorrect weapon name
Before bug occurred: I pwned a wave of ebilcorp minions and Chairman Platinum

During Bug: Browsed the shop and found Firing Toup嶪 (Chinese character)

After bug: Nothing special

Item Bugged: Firing Toup嶪
Other Equipment: None
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=21101074

Did you log out and log back in? No need
Did you clear cache? No need either
Did the bug happen again? I know it will :P
Browser Info: Chrome
Flash version: 11.4.31.110

Should be because we use different charsets lol
AQW  Post #: 954
10/21/2012 19:10:37   
Ripper man5

Coin's Coin freezes when used. If this can fix this as soon as possible that would be awesome because this is my main earth weapon.

Fixed. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/22/2012 0:37:49 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 955
10/21/2012 19:15:49   
Gold

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports. - Not to my knowledge.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Significantly increased Darkness resistance on High Communicant's Zeal.

Bug details: Just bought High Communicant's Zeal, ends up having 140% Darkness resistance by default.
Before bug occurred: Defeated Uncle Sham (150) and bought High Communicant's Zeal (repetitive much?).

During Bug: High Communicant's Zeal happens to be in my save slot, so when I equip it, I immediately notice the unusually large Darkness resistance. Nothing can be done to get it down to 60%, its usual amount.

After bug: Restarted, bug persists.

Item Bugged: High Communicant's Zeal
Other Equipment: My saved equipment (UltraGuardian Shield and Morningstar Devastator) and pretty much everything else.
Screenshot link: http://i50.tinypic.com/sqm4c6.jpg
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=30115813

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? I set it so browser doesn't store cache, so in effect, yes and no.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Latest Firefox
Flash version: 11.4.402.287

Fixed. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/22/2012 0:31:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 956
10/22/2012 14:46:43   
Legendary Ash

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
Apparently not reported before as far as concerned.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Incorrect item version

Bug details: Dracolich Rider Temp when obtained from clicking chest at The Beginning of the End, The Hall of Memories - Division by Zero
and Steam Powered Undead reverts to the old Past Stats version instead of the one that scales to Player Power Level.
Before bug occurred:

During Bug: Dracolich Rider does not scale to appropriate Player Power Level.

After bug: Relogged, however the armor remains unchanged from the old version when obtained

Item Bugged: Dracolich Rider Temp
Other Equipment: Long Sword No Drop
Screenshot link:
Character page link: Insignificant as bug occurs due to error in armor version.

Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc...
Flash version: 11.4.402.265

Not really a bug. We just haven't updated them yet. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/22/2012 23:51:07 >
AQ  Post #: 957
10/23/2012 16:02:27   
Ripper man5

Travel map - > ShadowSlayers & NightHunters with my level 21 account: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s176/ripperman5/location.png?t=1351022244
Travel map - > ShadowSlayers & NightHunters with my level 101 account: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s176/ripperman5/shop.png?t=1351022245

I do not think a level 20 required weapon should be placed here.

~RM5

Expanding for IMR: Witchblade, Aged Holy Water, the level 15 ShadowSlayer shield, Ray of Light and Daybreak need moving to a lower level accessible shop.

< Message edited by Chii -- 10/24/2012 13:08:53 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 958
10/27/2012 9:22:31   
Cloud The Dark Angel

I am not sure if this is a bug or intended, but here goes something:

By equipping Amulet of Drakonnan G (145) (only tested with this, not sure about the others), you gain an extra chunk of mana (413 from my calculation) in response to the +50 INT.
Let us say you spend all your mana e.g. casting spells until you have almost no mana left. You instead equip Power Shard VI: Dr. Boom (which grants +45 INT but no extra mana).
Since you have already spent all your mana on casting spell, you cannot refund the extra mana granted from Amulet of Drakonnan G. What it does instead is that Amulet of Drakonnan
takes a good chunk of your HP with it (267 from my calculation), possibly leaving you with dangerously low health or even 0 HP and causing you to automatically die on your next turn.

TL;DR: Amulet of Drakonnan G takes a chunk of HP if unequipped with you do not have enough MP.

I am not sure if this is a bug since the spell Drakonnan's Fury G also takes away HP as a cost if you do noot have enough MP to pay the price. This being the Amulet of Drakonnan, it could be possible that it shared the same mechanic, but I just wanted to send this to be sure.

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/27/2012 15:48:37 >
AQ  Post #: 959
10/28/2012 9:02:05   
Eventus

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game freeze.

Bug details: Whenever you use the Shadowbat Swarm lv90 spell obtained from Warlic's shop, the battle freezes.

Before bug occurred: Began battle.

During Bug: Used the spell, battle froze. Character remained in a fixed position.

After bug: Same as "during bug." Had to reload, but when I tried again the same thing happened.

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yep.
Did the bug happen again? Yeah.
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox v.16.0.2
Flash version: Flash v.11.4.402.287

Odd, it's working for me. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/28/2012 12:28:08 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 960
10/28/2012 14:43:55   
Cloud The Dark Angel

I am still encountering the bug about HP loss when unequipping Amulet of Drakonnan G when at almost no mana left. My testings suggests that the issue seems still not fixed. Anyone else also having this bug?

Oh, that? Sorry, I thought you were reporting on something on the Hogg Shard. >.<

Yes, you're supposed to lose HP. You gain MP when you equip it, and you lose MP when you un-equip it. If you don't have enough MP, then it takes the points out of your HP. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/28/2012 17:56:34 >
AQ  Post #: 961
10/28/2012 15:20:39   
Phlox Lover

The second highest level devourer amulet reduces BTH by about 90 points, making almost all attacks an insta block on all monsters including the combat trainer.

I think that I found the problem, but I'm not sure because you didn't include enough info in your bug report. Next time include more info, like what weapons/armour you're using. ~In Media Res

I tested it with twilight's full set, nemesis' full set, cyclone wyvern rider with cyclone shield and sea scourge...

I believed it to be weapon independent and be the misc itself.

< Message edited by Phlox Lover -- 10/29/2012 1:54:27 >
Post #: 962
10/30/2012 3:38:09   
GraceKami

Apologies for not following format, but I'm confident this is an issue with the item's coding.

Permanent Dragon Blade needs a coding fix. It's definitely not acting to design per pedia.

It's scaling weirdly. One moment it's inflicting a Power Level 0, next battle it follows the *23/18 of the Temp version.
> It starts out being per pedia, I think.
> Next battle, it scales itself up to an overpowered state.
> Changing armor resets it to Power Level 0.
> Definitely not scaling correctly against dragons or against regular mobs either.
> It's following element of no-drops elementalization.

Take a look, pretty please ?

< Message edited by GraceKami -- 10/30/2012 8:36:08 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 963
11/2/2012 19:31:44   
Doomsday

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): In-Game Error

Bug details: When I equip 10th Anniversary T-Shirt misc and I attack using an Ice weapon and Ice pet, they all hit for 0 damage
Before bug occurred: Nothing

During Bug: Hitting for 0 Ice Damage

After bug: Nothing

Item Bugged: 10th Anniversary T-Shirt (150)
Other Equipment: Various armors, Ice weapon, Ice pet
Screenshot link: Link
Character page link: Doomsday

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome 22.0.1229.94 m

As a side note, the big head you see in that screenshot is also a glitch caused by equipping Firing Toupee then unequipping it (or battle ending causing it to unequip)

The T-shirt should be fixed. Log in/out to get the fix. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/2/2012 20:41:43 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 964
11/3/2012 5:04:32   
v23

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: Horo-Show Void Vindicator(148G) giving less SP than stated in the pedia
Before bug occurred: Fighting Combat Practice Trainer

During Bug: After blocking the trainer, the shield gave less than 81SP.

After bug: No other problems occured.

Item Bugged: Horo-Show Void Vindicator (Level 148G)
Other Equipment: Various
Character page link: On Profile

Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? Yes, assuming it is a bug.

Gah, sorry, this is a problem with the numbers that I posted to the 'Pedia. I'll post the correct numbers. Thanks for pointing out the errors. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/3/2012 10:38:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 965
11/4/2012 12:12:11   
beastreaper

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch(I think)

Bug details: I received the Temporary Dragon Blade in the Akriloth head quest from the event and after my battle with Akriloth my blade vanishes...

During Bug: Well... I had the blade..it worked perfect for the one battle I got it..but after that battle when I go back to the event ''page'' my weapon goes back to Blade Of Awe

After bug: No other problems occured.

Item Bugged: Dragon Blade(recieved from the rock)
Other Equipment: Eventide's Guise and Cheiftan's IronThorn(though I don't think it matters...)
Screenshot link: I'd be glad to get a video of it disappearing... but I don't think a SS is possible...
Character page link: In the corner :)

Did you log out and log back in? Yes, Multiple times
Did you clear cache? Yes and changed computers
Did the bug happen again? Yes, assuming it is a bug.
Flash version: Most updated O.O

That's intended. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/4/2012 17:09:03 >

AQ  Post #: 966
11/5/2012 8:09:23   
v23

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: The Erupting Liquefactor's boost resetting after changing weapon/armor
Before bug occurred: Fighting Essence of Ice Dragon in Horo-Show Void Set(excluding weapon) and Liquefactor equipped the entire fight.

During Bug: I changed to High Communicant's Zeal to kill the dragon, and after doing 2 hits, the boost went down to 100.52%.

After bug: Fought Essence of Wind Dragon in Lord of the Skies, Cyclone Shield & Amulet of The`Galin, got the boost to 100.52%, then reequipped the weapon next turn. After 1 of 3 hits connect, the boost was at 100.17%.

Item Bugged: The Erupting Liquefactor
Other Equipment: Horo-Show Void Set, Lord of the Skies, Cyclone Shield & Amulet of The`Galin

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No

< Message edited by v23 -- 11/5/2012 11:04:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 967
11/5/2012 9:50:24   
Dark Monkey

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch?

Bug details: Generalist's Robe attacks with ice element instead of wind after changing Frosty Whirlwind's element with the icon at the bottom of the screen (tried it in the Morningstar Legacy armor and element does change)
Before bug occurred: N/A

During Bug: see details

After bug: see details

Item Bugged: Frosty Whirlwind and Generalist's Robe
Other Equipment: none that I know of

Did you log out and log back in? Yes happens every time
Did you clear cache? Yes happens every time
Browser Info: Comodo Dragon
Flash version: 11.4.402.287

< Message edited by Dark Monkey -- 11/5/2012 9:55:28 >
AQ  Post #: 968
11/5/2012 22:21:45   
Megartwan

I'm not sure if this is a bug but when i press attack for a class like wizard and ninja it just does the standard attack for that class and it doesnt come up with the armour skills which is actually really annoying. Is there a way to fix this? ANSWER ASAP PLEAAASSEEEE.

On the attack menu, there is now a "Skills" button beneath the "Spells" button. See here for more details. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/5/2012 23:49:42 >
Post #: 969
11/6/2012 4:46:48   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Type of bug: Meh.. Graphical Error/Glitch?

Bug details: Battling a pack of 4 Shadow Wolves, my Oaklore Crusher dealt a lucky strike on it's special.
Before bug occured: Killed off 3 of the 4 pack mobs.

During bug: Got a LS on its weapon special and killed the 4th Shadowwolf.

After bug: Battle ended, recieved exp/gold and went on.

Item bugged: Oaklore Crusher
Other Equipment: The Decimator (150), Daylight Savings Time (131, toggled onto Darkness)
Screenshot Link: N/A
Character page link: Below Avatar

Did you log out and back in: Yes
Did you clear cache: Yes
Did the bug happen again: Unable to reproduce it because I haven't found a pack of those yet again :p
Browser Info: Firefox 14
Flash version: latest
Post #: 970
11/7/2012 8:01:04   
Dark Monkey

I don't know if it was over looked but the "Primal Garb" and "Berserker Hides" armor doesn't seem to use the "Skills" button.

They're on an old standard. They'll be updated eventually. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/8/2012 6:59:20 >
AQ  Post #: 971
11/10/2012 10:57:00   
Ghostclaw

Seeing as this still hasn't been fixed:

Overlord's Ascendancy and its variants dealing Power: Undefined/ 0 bug picture.

Overlord
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 972
11/10/2012 11:30:44   
Ranloth
Banned

Licorice Whip (122 and 142) are tagged in-game as Melee weapons whilst Lvl 102 and below are Ranged. I don't think it's intended for a Whip to deal Melee damage.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/10/2012 22:50:23 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 973
11/12/2012 0:44:50   
Ghengis

I would like to humbly request that the weapon Zard BarraGe be fixed if possible. It was reported and acknowledged to be bugged 7 months ago to this date and I am afraid the weapon has fallen through the cracks into the void and has been forgotten. Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Regards,
Ghengis Kant ButUKan

P.S - If an addition tier can be added I would be eternally grateful. This is only a wish/request, one can hope can't they

Fixed. Sorry for taking so long. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/12/2012 8:42:42 >
Post #: 974
11/15/2012 4:39:48   
wuzhiqin

Hi AQ. Got a problem here. I can't use my armour class abilities. Whenever I click Attack, it will automatically just do a normal Attack. The Skills button doesn't show up. How to use my abilities then?

There is now a "skills" button under your spells. Use that. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/15/2012 10:32:25 >
Post #: 975
Page:   <<   < prev  37 38 [39] 40 41   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 39 of 83«<3738394041>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition