Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 79 of 82«<7778798081>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/29/2020 22:37:20   
Noone

Bug (Aodhs Blazing Intervention)(Magnus's Grand Tremor Bastion)

The charges on this weapon donīt seem to carry over between battles, even though those on its partner shield do. It seems to consistently do this. EDIT: Interestingly, now that I've logged out and back in and had a play around, if I have Magnus's Grand Tremor Bastion equipped at the beginning of a battle, its charges actually defaults to 15 (you can't ready inventory before battle it has to be there when you load in), while the weapon defaults to 0 regardless of anything.

At the start of battles, having Spark of Serenity and these two items equipped, I occasionally get popup messages like "23;true", "241;true" or "246;true". Not sure what is causing that. I could replicate this with the combat trainer, in RA or the current plant war. Playing in-browser like the heathen kings of old.

< Message edited by Noone -- 10/30/2020 4:20:56 >
Post #: 1951
11/15/2020 2:21:45   
RobynJoanne

Armor Bug: lvl 135 Champion Holy Arcanist

The armor seems to be the exact same as the normal Holy Armor of the same level. Its Harmonic Might stat boosts are +30 Str/Int, and it provides SP/MP toggles like the normal Holy Armor. This is different from the lvl 150 Arcanist armor, which locks most skills to MP, and provides +50 Int only. The lvl 135 Champion Holy Avenger does not have the same issue.

I've logged out and back in and cleared my cache.
Post #: 1952
11/19/2020 19:16:21   
Zennistrad

Item Bugged: Doomlight Shadowspark Armor
Other Items: Doomlight Shadowspark Shield/Doomlight Shadowspark Armaments
Character page link: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=86929898

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Artix.com Launcher
Flash version: 32.0.0.293

Bug Description:

When equipping the full Doomlight Shadowspark set, the status effect screen will show the shield's Backlash effect triggering multiple times. This causes the backlash effect to persist even after unequipping the shield, armor, and weapon.

Screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/NfMpPpG.png

< Message edited by Zennistrad -- 11/19/2020 19:18:05 >
AQ  Post #: 1953
11/21/2020 8:16:42   
RobynJoanne

@above
That's not a bug. Terror Eat does negative damage if a monster has negative elemental modifiers so that it would do positive damage normally. If you use imbues to change the attack to an element without negative elemental modifiers, it would just do negative damage.
Post #: 1954
11/21/2020 15:34:44   
RobynJoanne

Zabura's Hammer doesn't do damage / monster resistance like Terror Eater. Doing negative damage is an intended part of the skill. Imbues are unintended interactions not bugs. Unless you want the staff to nerf Terror Eater to no longer affect darkness monsters, this is not a bug.
Post #: 1955
11/21/2020 17:34:35   
RobynJoanne

That's exactly what I'm saying. Terror Eater does negative damage against monsters with negative elemental resistances so that it would do normal damage against those monsters. If you deliberately change the element of Terror Eater using imbues, then that's an unintended interaction, and it will heal the monster as a consequence. Terror Eater is doing what it is supposed to do, which is to do the same amount of damage against all monsters except those with 0% darkness resistance. If the staff "fixes" this interaction, then it completely removes the point of imbues.
Post #: 1956
11/21/2020 18:36:20   
RobynJoanne

This has nothing to do with weapon skills. This is not ignoring the imbue. It's because of the imbue that you are seeing negative numbers. Terror Eater will do negative damage against monsters with negative darkness resistance. This is intended so that it would do normal damage even against such monsters because negative times negative is positive. Because you imbue with an element that a monster has positive elemental resistance against, you just do negative damage because negative times positive is negative. This is a matter of you imbuing with a bad element, a poor decision, not a bug. To put it simply, this is like attacking Terrorzard with a normal weapon of the eight elements. It will heal it because it has negative elemental resistances. That is not a bug; that is just one making a poor decision and not understanding game mechanics.

If the staff "fixes" this "bug," then imbues will no longer hold the appeal of doing the same amount of nominal damage but in a different element to take advantage of elemental resistances.
Post #: 1957
11/21/2020 19:53:59   
RobynJoanne

Imbues keep the amount of damage you do before elemental resistances. They're useful because you keep the nominal damage but can then change the element to change the multiplier. If you do negative damage against negative resistances, it will do positive damage, the intended way Terror Eat works. If you change the element to one with positive elemental resistances, it will just do the negative damage. That is why I am saying that it is because imbuing works that you are doing negative damage. If it didn't, you'd still be attacking with darkness and doing positive damage. Your imbuing decision is wrong because you are attacking with a bad element. That is what I meant with my Terrorzard analogy. You understand that you should attack with harm because it is the element that makes your damage do positive damage. Why is so hard to understand that Terror Eater does negative damage, so you should attack monsters with the opposite element that you are normally supposed to?
Post #: 1958
11/21/2020 21:02:49   
Heroes of the Scape

Has this bug been reported before? No

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Weapon Elelment Damage

Bug details: This is an element switching weapon. If I switch it from Energy to Darkness and then switch weapons and then switch back the attack element is Energy and the pop-up says it is Darkness. Have to cycle through the options to get it back to Darkness.

Before bug occurred: Fighting as normal

During Bug: Weapon attacks with wrong element

After bug: Need to click to switch the elements again.

Item Bugged: Stormshadow

Did you log out and log back in? no
Did you clear cache? no
Browser Info: Game Launcher
Flash version: Game Launcher
AQ  Post #: 1959
11/22/2020 5:45:36   
Turjake

Has this bug been reported before? No.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Inconsistent skill behavior between armor versions.

Bug details: Sunscale's Legacy deals Magic damage with 250 STR / 0 INT, as a result the L70 neutral armor's version is more damaging and accurate while costing less SP.

Item Bugged: L150 Champion Holy Armor
Character page link: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=68665242

Did you clear cache? Yes
Flash version: Latest
AQ  Post #: 1960
12/1/2020 4:36:06   
Cookie Mom

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Weapon occasionally has opposite of its intended effect

Bug details: When using the "Haunted Dragonlord's Charge" weapon, I noticed a bug where I lost the SP I was supposed to gain.

Before bug occurred: Fighting as normal, gaining SP from the weapon's effect as normal.
During Bug: The SP is removed from my SP gauge, instead of being added to it. This happened for two turns before I noticed I was gradually losing SP.
After bug: Continued until I switched out of and back into the weapon.

Item Bugged: "Haunted Dragonlord's Charge" weapon
Character page link: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=86988817

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? No
AQ  Post #: 1961
12/24/2020 8:04:42   
Guardswordian

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): FSB Status infliction disappears upon enemy turn

Bug details: Champion of Airenal Full set armor skill is supposed to inflict offbalance for 9999 turns. The status is inflicted, and the background changes, but when it becomes the opponent's turn, the status effect disappears on the opponent's info page.

Before bug occurred: Unsure, really checked for the first time.
During Bug: The status effect is definitely afflicted, it shows up on enemy info, but it disappears when it becomes the enemy turn..
After bug: The status effect can be inflicted again, even if the skill is used in Full Set again. The changed background remains. The statement "The invocation is so powerful that it blasts your foe to the blustery wind realm!" shows again upon using the skill again, showing that the status effect doesn't stack, and simply disappeared.

Item Bugged: Airenal's Might
Character page link: https://guardian.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=87352145

Did you clear cache? No
Flash version: Latest[/quote]

< Message edited by Guardswordian -- 1/15/2021 21:19:44 >
Post #: 1962
1/7/2021 12:57:20   
Seth613

I Recently got back into AQ started a new mage character and noticed how the cloth robes restore MP every turn which is cool. so i went ahead and made that character an X-guardian and found out that the Guardian robes do different bonuses so i decided to get the cloth robs back at the inn 20 z token perm and now they are not restoring MP Every turn. is this a Bug?

< Message edited by Seth613 -- 1/7/2021 12:58:21 >
Post #: 1963
1/15/2021 9:35:16   
Shiba

Bug: The "Draw Mana" option on Tomes only gives MP when Lucky Striking.
Bugged items: Tomes. Specifically I tested Big Dictionary and Book of Burns.

I used Dragonguard Invocation + Quad Force (for 250 DEX) to give myself guaranteed Lucky Strikes. On the next turn, I wanted to Draw Mana and trigger the Lucky Strike portion of that option, but it didn't fire. No LS, no clovers, no damage at all.

All I can think of is that the 10% chance to do Lucky Strike damage is not considered a *real* Lucky Strike?
AQ  Post #: 1964
1/19/2021 5:31:27   
stratuscone

Bug: Antiguardian Quest, equipping Ultraguardian Plate/Robe/Leathers before fighting Ghin

Bug details: the locked-UltraGuardian equipment has 100% resistances, which makes the fight exponentially difficult. I bet this may have something to do with the recent UltraGuardian updates?
AQ DF  Post #: 1965
2/1/2021 13:30:08   
ionutzz222

Item Bugged: Quadforce
Other Items: Royal Cake pet
Character page link: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=84139180

Did you clear cache? Yes

Bug Description:
I recently found out that Quadforce's Courage drive does not influence the Royal Cake pet at all so it cant be used to it's full potential by 0 CHA builds, but Una Poca and the Strawberry shieldcake CHA drive do influence it, as far as I know SSC,UPDG and Quadforce boosts are acting the same, is it a bug or it is intended to be this way? As far as I already experimented Quadforce's CHA boost does work with every other pet that I use but this one.

Video:

https://imgur.com/a/sdzt77F
Post #: 1966
2/6/2021 8:15:26   
Mortus Est

Saw some guy testing on youtube, looked at his stats, looked at my stats, had a think about what I'd done recently and came up with...

Mighty Ultra!!!Guardian Plate + Ultra!!!Guardian Shield @ L150

On login:
64/60/60 MRM
14/38/38/74/74/92/92/93 resistances

Go to Guardian Tower -> Armoury -> take temp ultra plate and shield:
63/63/63 MRM
14/37/37/74/74/92/92/93 resistances

Why is the temp version of my permanent gear an upgrade
AQ DF  Post #: 1967
4/3/2021 22:15:01   
ruleandrew

Nature's reclamation has a bug. I had casted Runic binding, after I had casted Nature's reclamation during my last turn. This should result in (Elemental Vulnerability) * (118% modifier for all elements).

I had also used Woolzard (Elemental Vulnerability mode) on top of using Runic binding and Nature's reclamation.

Browser Info: Artix Game Launcher v.207
Flash version: n/a

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 4/4/2021 0:41:02 >
AQ  Post #: 1968
4/5/2021 22:37:58   
Veleqwii_Fox

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Armor Bug, Nekoverlord Skill from Sol Neko

Bug details:
Sol Neko Nekoverlord Skill does not take into account Bleed values properly. The formula from the Pedia calculates Bleed Power with a /100 when it shouldn't have. This results in Bleed being almost irrelevant in the total Nekoverlord damage value.

I tested Nekoverlord on Combat Trainer (1) without Bleed and Burn, (2) with Bleed only (power 2), and (3) with Burn only (power 20, 2 turns). (2) and (3) should have greater damage than (1) but comparably similar damage. After testing, (1) and (2) had similar damage, and (3) did much greater damage.

Before bug occurred: N/A

During Bug: N/A

After bug: N/A

Item Bugged: Sol Neko Armors
Other Equipment: N/A
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: N/A

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Artix Game Launcher
Flash version: N/A
Post #: 1969
4/7/2021 11:31:01   
Momir

I purchased the protoparagon mk4 set and received the z tokens but never got the items. It shows in the portal that I purchased the package but when I went to get the items from the reward shop it would not let me get the items. I think this is a game bug but I could not find if it is some other kind of issue
Post #: 1970
4/8/2021 4:34:53   
joac1144

Report it to Support to get the items.
AQ  Post #: 1971
4/9/2021 7:35:32   
Momir

Thanks for the reply I could not figure out how to report to the support even though I did look.
Post #: 1972
4/16/2021 10:19:27   
korytarecz

Lorekeeper's Oath - when I ran out of SP with weapon toggled to Harm damage in a fight versus Salamander the weapon started dealing Dark damage
Post #: 1973
4/19/2021 11:05:13   
Bolter

There is a bug with Stormhawk Scythe in that it sometimes does Fire, which shouldn't be the case at all(it's supposed to be Ice or Energy only), I didn't even on the bloodzerker elemental boost and yet it was hitting with fire(yes I was using a blazing bloodzerker but the elemental boost was not on, I'm not sure if the bug causes it to attack with an element that corresponds with the armor or something or that it triggers with bloodzerker armors and hits with the element of the corresponding bloodzerker armor but it is definitely bugged).
AQ  Post #: 1974
4/24/2021 9:38:45   
sunblaze

The new "Mystic hare Raiser Blade" seems to hit the fps really hard!
at least 5 fps are lost when jsut equiping the weapon.

Same bug extends to the attack animation of the hare raiser magician since that uses those double blades for its attack.
The armor without any attacking is fine. Just anytime the blade is on screen fps drop like a rock.
AQ  Post #: 1975
Page:   <<   < prev  77 78 [79] 80 81   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 79 of 82«<7778798081>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition