Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 7 of 32«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/19/2009 12:00:36   
COMPACTER

Ok i seem to be stuck

I am playing frostvale in july in zrobaks hideout and i got the 15,000 coins and now i cannot get out?? i am stuck in limbo??

what are you supposed to do? how do we get out of there now?

If you select the evil choice at the part where you get the 15000 coins, you can't do anything after that. Just select the good option for now. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 6/19/2009 20:25:29 >
AQ  Post #: 151
6/19/2009 23:43:55   
Other_Guy_27

Not technically a bug, but the Sky Bridge Quest lists the wrong level requirements due to the change.

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 15:11:58 >
AQ DF  Post #: 152
6/23/2009 10:38:47   
jade_iori

Has this bug been reported before: dont knw

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):the screen freezes

Bug details:i finish defeatin the 3 group of girls and go with them in the ship
my character hangs
it never reaches the nxt part of the conversation
happened 2 times 2day
Before bug occurred:normal play

During Bug:freezes

After bug:have to logout

Quest/War Bugged:new space girls quest
Character Level:105
Equipment:golden set
Screenshot link:no
Character page link:no

Did you log out and log back in?yes
Did you clear cache?how do you do it???
Did the bug happen again?yes
Browser Info:mozilla firefox
Flash version: 9.0.124.0
Post #: 153
6/26/2009 14:41:45   
Yusaku Godai

Before bug occurred: Selected Frontal Assault

During Bug: instead of fighting a vampire, the second battle was a Drakel Water Raider

After bug: Quest Proceeded as normal

Quest/War Bugged: The Devourer Saga Queen of Hearts
Character Level: 46
Equipment: Necromancer Cloak, King's Dualight, Nerfkitten
Screenshot link: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v297/DracolordII/?action=view¤t=QueenofHeartsmistake.jpg
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 154
6/27/2009 8:09:40   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

This bug seems to have been existent months back, but no reply was given. I'll try to provide as much details as possible.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game freeze

Bug details: The game freezes when I choose to Replay "Dragon King Part 2".
Before bug occurred: I completed fighting the Dragon King, accessed the reward shop. Then I clicked the Replay button and...

During Bug: The game went into a black screen, and froze there eternally. I checked whether any data was loading [such as Waiting for www.battleon.com] but there was none, only the word Done. After clicking on Replay, with the frozen screen it writes at the bottom [Waiting for guardian.battleon.com], the moment I switch to any other tabs and switch back, it will change to Done and will stay there.

After bug: The game continued to freeze so I had to relog.

Quest/War Bugged: Dragon King Part 2
Character Level: Level 104
Equipment: At the point of the bug I was equipped with Dragon Blade, Obsidian Cloak, Chieftain's Ironthorn and Nerfkitten
Screenshot link: http://media.artix.com/encyc/AQ/whackybeanz/freeze.jpg
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=10242532

Did you log out and log back in? Yes, I have to.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Yes, a second time but that was when I hadn't cleared my cache. Edit: I have tested the bug once more with my cache cleared, it happened even when I completely changed my equipment [Golden Plate, Golden Shield, Frozen Flagpole, Ultra Firewere].
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox version 3.0.11
Flash version: 10.0.22.87

This may be some additional information:

I started from Dragon King Part 1. At the end of the quest it directly brought me to Part 2 and there's no break in between. Then the quest proceeded on as usual until I reached the Replay / Back to Town option. Upon clicking Replay, the game froze, like what I have shown above. I'll try to repeat the bug after clearing my cache and update this post.

Edit: Oh, all these happened in the Guardian Server. Don't know if it'll impact anything or not.

Give me some time >< I need to reobtain my DB...and freeze the game again =(.

Edit 2: Additional information: It seems that if you directly started the quest from Part 2, the ending result is still the same - a game freeze. Hope this helps!

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 6/27/2009 13:53:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 155
7/2/2009 15:29:18   
alexefb

i died during the new Zale quest and it brought me back to Aelthi. i clicked back to town but i didn't go back. i stayed talking to Aelthi.

We've nerfed her charisma, it's a little easier to leave her now :P (Bug is fixed) ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 7/5/2009 14:01:22 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 156
7/2/2009 16:44:19   
rearines

yes clicking go back to town button does not work. it just takes me back to that koo person aelhtlia

fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 15:12:37 >
MQ  Post #: 157
7/3/2009 11:56:08   
Nigella

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Cannot complete Quest

Bug details: Attic quest does recognize that I got the snayl tail
Before bug occurred: I got the snayl tail at the mouse hole and at Moglin forrest (this worked before with my other characters)

During Bug: Slimy snayl tail never gets checked off.

After bug: Can keep playing normally

Quest/War Bugged: Attic quest
Character Level: 48
Equipment: flower armor, warsmith dagger, mogloo shield
Screenshot link:
Character page link:

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Yes.
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox version 3.0.11
Flash version: 10,0,22,87
Post #: 158
7/5/2009 12:29:14   
adze99

on the new dragonslayer quests ehere you have to kill three bronze dragons i don't get any bronze dragons. i was playing for six hours non stop and i still didn't get any bronze dragons just stupid sand and light dragons.
You had very, very bad luck :-( ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/6/2009 15:13:09 >
Post #: 159
7/9/2009 13:03:15   
Other_Guy_27

Last night and again today I tried to do the dragon blade quest, but when one of the battles tried to load it said "missing monster update date" and I got a blue scroll of doom. There is probably a certain monster triggering this. The character I was using is level 97.

We may have identified the cause of this. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/9/2009 15:49:17 >
AQ DF  Post #: 160
7/9/2009 15:34:23   
Other_Guy_27

In the minigame of the Aracknight quest the hit detection is way off. I keep getting killed while a good half inch away from an enemy at standard resolution.
AQ DF  Post #: 161
7/9/2009 16:33:52   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

Bug details: I was put back in starting gear (full nemesis) after the new araknight quest (while doing the quest I was wearing Shadow Cloak, Shadowbones and Raynars Ultimate Blade) when I pushed the RA button. I was wearing a sword and shield I don't own (didn't show in my inventory either) and my hairstyle and gender changed (to see how I normally look check my char page).
Before bug occurred: I did the new araknight quest.

During Bug: The bug only lasted untill I changed armors.
After bug: I changed back to how I'm supposed to look after changing armor.

Quest/War Bugged: Random Adventure, altough I suspect it has something to do with the new Araknight quest (since that was the quest I finished before doing RA)
Character Level: 90
Equipment: Normally: Full nemesis as starting gear, now: weird sword and shield instead of nemesis mace and nemesis shield, although I'm still wearing nemesis plate.
Screenshot link: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9581/weirdbug.png
Character page link: See the link under my avatar

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? I don't know, I haven't done the quest again.

And the Demios helm doesn't dissapear from your characters face after the battle is over, your character keeps on wearing the helm even though it's not equiped anymore. If you equip another helm, the demios helm dissapears so your character wears the new helm, but if the battle is over the new helm dissapears and you once again wear demios helm. It's annoying because it makes your face look twice as small as before and you can't see your hair anymore. It stays virtually equiped untill you log out.

< Message edited by Technomancer -- 7/10/2009 8:52:55 >
AQ DF  Post #: 162
7/9/2009 23:52:56   
The1337One

On the "Mystery" quest (Aria kidnapped), when you click Twilly he says BURPs are running all over. Probably from a BURP war....(duh)

EDIT:After the part where it shows all of the items in the pet shop, there was an axe in the ground infront of everyone. It was gone in the next scene.

< Message edited by The1337One -- 7/10/2009 0:02:08 >
MQ  Post #: 163
7/18/2009 9:58:18   
sosilly

I am a level 9 dragonslayer but it only gave me up to level 7 dragonslayer abilites plz help me.

You're using either Golden Dragonslayer or Golden DragonSlayer Eclipse and do not have your Vampire Slayer class fully trained. Golden DragonSlayer (and Eclipse) depend on both your DragonSlayer and Vampire Slayer level - if you have less Vampire Slayer than Dragon Slayer, you may not have full access to the abilities on Golden Dragonslayer (contrariwise, if you have Vampire Slayer fully trained, there are cases where it will give you more abilities than you have trained in DragonSlayer - you're too high level in DragonSlayer for that though). ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 7/18/2009 10:31:08 >
Post #: 164
7/18/2009 11:03:37   
Lex Libris

In the new quest, if you click the ship while it's taking off, you enter the WarpForce ship. Entering shops in the ship will show "Error loading shop information"

Fixed. ~westwind

< Message edited by westwind -- 7/18/2009 20:15:53 >
AQ DF  Post #: 165
7/18/2009 12:50:15   
TheBlindSage

In the Xover, if you get into the ship, you can change faces and have them save.
Also - at least some of the missions offered by the people on the ship are accessible.

Access to WF fixed. ~westwind

< Message edited by westwind -- 7/18/2009 20:16:15 >
AQ  Post #: 166
7/19/2009 21:56:20   
marccohen

the darkovia quest where you help that family with their werewolf / vampire problem (at the battlegrounds in darkovia)...

there seems to be a loop error because when you try to exit the quest and go back to battleon or even flee you just restart the quest.... it's an endless loop that I've only been able to get out of by resetting by clicking the HOME link at the bottom of the screen.

AQ  Post #: 167
7/23/2009 9:15:01   
kiebill

Bug details: im a level 5 dragonslayer and the poison toggle is faded gray so i cant toggle it, im using the golden dragonslayer eclipse armor
Before bug occurred: i finished the level 5 dragonslayer quest

During Bug: whatever level i am i can use the special ability until i level to the next level
Character Level: 63
Equipment: Golden dragonslayer eclipse, super psycho saber ( level 40 ), starblaze shield.

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? dont know how to
Did the bug happen again? constant

The golden dragonslayer armors use a combination of your dragonslayer and vampireslayer class levels. You need to train your vampireslayer class to fully unlock the skills on the golden dragonslayer armors. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 7/23/2009 10:37:59 >
Post #: 168
7/23/2009 23:31:50   
Yourleftsock

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): never ending loading

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: Going to attack "Chimaedragon" in part 3 of quest

During Bug: loading screen stayed up

After bug:after a half-hour it didn't load and had to exit and restart

Quest/War Bugged: "Mystery" on map
Character Level: 73
Equipment:
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=6728423

Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: IE, Chrome
Flash version: latest version

I've been hearing a few reports about the game freezing while loading this monster in particular but I've never had the same issue myself...someone will have to look into this. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 7/24/2009 0:46:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 169
7/24/2009 9:45:18   
boomies

Bug: After collecting all of the three items needed, the quest ignored it and continued in an endless loop. Ended up getting 2 extra leaves before I gave up and closed my browser.

Quest/War Bugged: Morgul's 3rd quest, not sure of the name.
Character Level: 94
Equipment: Reign Set, Nerfkitten.
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link:http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=5149080

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? N/A
Browser Info: Firefox, newest version
Flash version: Latest version
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 170
7/25/2009 13:02:16   
acornwebworks

I had this problem repeatedly today (7/25/09). It's been reported several times on this forum, but there seems to be no AQ response or fix, plus no one reporting said they were a guardian (and one specifically said they were an adventurer), so I thought I would add my information in case it would be helpful to AQ. (Hopefully that qualifies as new info :-)

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Battle screen doesn't load when going to fight the, I assume, monster farmer in the eastern cave in Willow Creek.

Bug details: Monster and Background won't load. All other categories say "Ready"

Before bug occurred: Everything was working fine.

During Bug: Battle screen won't load. In addition, the name of the Monster never appears on the screen.

After bug: Had to close screen and log back in

Quest/War Bugged: Willow Creek
Character Level: X-Guardian, Level 63 Knight
Equipment: Tried several, including Salamander Armor, Male Drakel, and Guardian Plate
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=15566118

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: IE 7.0.6001.18000
Flash version: 10.0.22.87
Post #: 171
7/25/2009 16:43:28   
Dragoon23
Legendary AK!!!

This happened to me this morning 7/25/09

Type of bug: Morgul 3rd Quest not registering as done even if beaten oblisk of darkness
Bug details: The game is not registering that I completed Morgul's 3rd quest even after beaten Obelisk of Darkness. I can't get access to the two previous quests in other words. I relogged and it still not registering. i than tried clearing my cache and relogging and its not working.

Quest/War Bugged: Morgul's 3rd Quest (the one with the obelisk)
Character Level: 123
Equipment: Asguardian set, CIT, golden axe, reignbringer, gween (top level)
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=31373973

Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: Firefox 3.0.11
Flash version: 10.0 r22

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 7/25/2009 16:58:54 >
Post #: 172
7/28/2009 23:24:40   
Other_Guy_27

Sometimes when I finish the Dragonblade quest and it's not there it stays frozen at the point where you are supposed to get the potions. If I click on them, nothing happens. This might be caused by having max potions at the time.

< Message edited by The_Other_Guy_27 -- 7/29/2009 13:35:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 173
7/28/2009 23:42:48   
Um...Andrew

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitches

Bug details: Bug1, Twilly only heals like it isn't a dragon. Bug 2, You click on the boat and not heal me option.
During Bug: Twilly just heals..and you can't heal unless you click on bottom left corner.

After bug: ^^

Quest/War Bugged: Darkness Dragon Morph in Dragon Morph in dragonspine..and Pirates vs. Ninjas War
Character Level: 79
Equipment: Obsidian Armor/NecroStaff/Sheild of Rheld (forgot spelling)/Shadow Bird/DoomWolf
Screenshot link: Don't have right now.
Character page link: Character Page

Did you log out and log back in? Yeah
Did you clear cache? Not sure what that is...sorry
Did the bug happen again? Yeah
Browser Info: iexplorer9 (I think or the newest one)
Flash version: 10.0.2.54

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Old

1.) On the Pirates Vs. Ninja War it is hard to click on the "Heal Me" option from the Moglin...it just clicks on the boat behind it unless you go to very bottom left of the heal option.

2.) For some reason DragonSlayer Twilly Doesn't attack the Dragon Boss (forgot name) on the darkness dragonform quest at dragonspine. He just heals you like on normal monsters instead of attacking him like a dragon with harm.

< Message edited by Um...Andrew -- 7/29/2009 16:22:41 >
Post #: 174
7/31/2009 12:57:35   
gamer6592

I am wearing my mankind's moxie, mankind's regard, and mostly my reign defender in metalface's lair and idk if it is a bug or not but between battles my equipment is automatically changed for me. I don't think it has happened with anything other than miscellaneous items but I was wearing my helm of drakonnan and suddenly in the next battle I was wearing my demios' helm. Idk if it is a bug or if it is supposed to be like that, but it definitely happens.

I have logged out and back in,
The cache has nothing to do with it.
It did happen again.
Again, I'm not so sure it's relevant but my browser is Safari 4.0.2
Idk my flash version.

< Message edited by gamer6592 -- 8/2/2009 1:15:49 >
AQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 7 of 32«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition