Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Seeking Advice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Seeking Advice
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2010 19:51:17   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Seeking Advice

Location: Warlic's Zone -> Nythera -> Quests -> Rise of the DragonMage -> Seeking Advice
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of No Gain Without Loss
Release Date: June 25th, 2010

Objective: Warlic won't help you... Elysia sacrificed herself for you so she CAN'T help you anymore... The only people left to go to are Nythera's parents. I hope they don't say I told you so!
Objective completed: Where Warlic can't take you in learning your magic, the Creatioux WILL!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(2) Seeing Eye Sluggy
(3) Void Elemental
(4) Void Spawn
(4) Wolf

NPCs
Balaur
Elysia
Evren
Nythera
Warlic

Rewards
Elucidas' Cord
Creatioux Circle
High Creatioux Circle
A Void-ance Belt

Dialogue
Nythera: Warlic won't help me. Elysia CAN'T help me... I- I guess I'll have to go back to my parents. Maybe they'll know what to do!

• Quest!
  • Back

* Loads Elemental Nythera *

Elysia: Where- where am I? Why doesn't my magic ever go as planned?!
    Elysia: I knew I could teleport out of the way of that bolt safely, but...
    Elysia: ...now I don't know where I am! It looks like somewhere in the Void?
    Elysia: Probably a place best to be aVOIDed!
    Elysia: ... Now is NOT the time for jokes, Elysia! You've got to figure out where you are and how to get back to Nythera.
    Elysia: You can't help her from inside this place!

Nythera: Hmmph. I hate being lost!
    Nythera: If I could have my dragon-form, I could FLY! But nooooo...
    Nythera: I'd better start walking, but to where? I can't go back to Warlic.
    Nythera: Lady Celestia isn't at her Grove, and I don't know WHAT happened to Elysia!
    Nythera: She was nice enough, and she TRIED to help. I hope she's not hurt!
    Nythera: She shouldn't have taken that energy blast for me. I could have handled it!
    Nythera: I guess... I suppose I'll have to go home. Maybe my parents can help me.
    Nythera: WITHOUT saying "We told you so."

Nythera: M-mom? Dad?
    Balaur: Nythera! You've come home!
    Evren: Oh my dear!
    Warlic: After you ran away, I contacted your parents to let them know you were missing.
    Evren: We've been so worried!
    Nythera: I- I- There were the good Void dragons that Elysia took me to, and then they said I was blocked for a good reason.
    Warlic: Those would be the Creatioux. I know of them.
    Nythera: And I got mad...
    Balaur: We know how THAT goes!
    Evren: Hush, dear. Let her finish.
    Nythera: And then I ran into the forest and I kept running and there was a portal like the one Warlic took me to.
    Warlic: You went back into the Void alone? That was VERY dangerous, Nythera.
    Nythera: And there was the Bad Void dragon. And it said they wanted me to be their SLAVE!
    Nythera: As if anyone could keep ME in chains!
    Nythera: And then it started to attack me!
    Nythera: I could have handled it on my own, but Elysia came and the blast hit HER instead of ME and she disappeared.
    Nythera: And now I don't know what to do or where to go. I'm confused and I HATE being confused!
    Nythera: I know what I need to do, and that's get my magic. Then I'll be able to handle those Decadere.
    Nythera: They won't get their hands on ME! I'm far too smart for them.
    Balaur: It's good you came home, Nythera. Instead of running and getting into even MORE trouble, you came to us.
    Balaur: I'm proud of you!
    Nythera: I WANT to be able to do it myself! And I would, if I had my magic!
    Warlic: Nythera, the time for childishness is past. you're old enough now to understand the power of the forces you'll be working with.
    Evren: We've kept you sheltered long enough.
    Balaur: I agree. It's time you began regaining what has been kept from you.
    Nythera: I-it is? I mean, IT IS! I'm glad you finally see things my way!
    Warlic: There is a catch.
    Nythera: There is ALWAYS a catch! But I learned my lesson. I'll cooperate.
    Nythera: *thinking* Go along to get along. And once I get my magic, they'll realize this was the right choice. I'll prove it to EVERYone!
    Warlic: You mentioned the Creatioux. I know of them, as I said.
    Warlic: They would be appropriate Guardians to oversee your re-acquaintance with your powers.
    Warlic: You have the potential to be one of the greatest mages ever. They will shepherd you well.
    Nythera: *sigh* Yes, Warlic.
    Evren: Listen to Warlic, honey.
    Warlic: The path to your magics MUST be found through the Creatioux. I cannot take you any further.

• Complete Quest

Thanks to Leon ShadowHart for dialogue rewrite.

< Message edited by Jay -- 3/30/2021 0:32:06 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Seeking Advice
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition