Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!
Page 12 of 13«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2011 19:12:36   
goldslayer1

@OWA
its will be tagged "rare"
so it has as much rarity score as a "rare" wep does.
AQW Epic  Post #: 276
5/18/2011 19:20:23   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@BloodRainbow: The Juggernaut achievement worth 2000 is going to be available to daily 2v1 winners in the future. So it's not limited to just 15 people.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 277
5/18/2011 19:25:39   
Sageofpeace

lol well cindy just post another rule about us not been able to submit or opinion"SOON THERE WILL BE A CHAT MODE TO CHOOSE THE WORDS THAT WE CAN USE"
Post #: 278
5/18/2011 19:27:28   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@SageofPeace- it was merely a clarification. There is no change in meaning.

@Buffy- I don't know the numerical rarity score. When I know, you'll know.
Post #: 279
5/18/2011 19:27:37   
Wraith

Hmm...

The Juggernaut cheevo should be availible for people that get Daily 2vs1. Seriously, it has the same rating value.

Wait...people post every second here. I may as well help out the AKs and devs, I'm on their side for once.

< Message edited by Lord Sinastr -- 5/18/2011 19:28:14 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 280
5/18/2011 19:31:15   
xxmirxx

quote:

lol well cindy just post another rule about us not been able to submit or opinion"SOON THERE WILL BE A CHAT MODE TO CHOOSE THE WORDS THAT WE CAN USE"

you sure like to flame alot on people first it was Fay beee now cindy.
AQ Epic  Post #: 281
5/18/2011 19:34:48   
TankMage

Thanks Cindy, Hopefully I will be getting another 3.6k rating this weekend :D.

AQ Epic  Post #: 282
5/18/2011 19:35:18   
Sageofpeace

@cindy for somebody in college level i do not understand how can you expect us to calmly complain when you always do the same after people relax and get tired of complaining and seen satisfied with your explanation you come back and do the same horrible things. not only are our voices not hear and ignore but our opinion are restricted, this is by far the worst customer server i seen in a game and believe when i say i been in a lot games.

xxmirvxx can you not mini mod please if im flaming some one is the mod job to tell me so. do not quote my comments if you are not going to contribute of whats people are talking about it

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 5/18/2011 19:40:59 >
Post #: 283
5/18/2011 19:36:38   
TankMage

quote:

for somebody in college level i do not understand how can you expect us to calmly complain when you always do the same after people relax and get tired of complaining and seen satisfied with your explanation you come back and do the same horrible things. not only are our voices not hear and ignore but our opinion are restricted, this is by far the worst customer server i seen in a game and believe when i say i been in two a lot games.

Because it's a game, Theres alot more important things in life then our weekly update.

< Message edited by TankMage -- 5/18/2011 19:38:12 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 284
5/18/2011 19:39:13   
Sageofpeace

@tankmage indeed your right and on of those thing is getting our money worth
Post #: 285
5/18/2011 19:41:56   
One Winged Angel1357

you put your money and and you let it sit its called investing its like the stock market which also involes alot of waiting for time to pass which leads o free time in your week while you are waiting for friday to come around with the next set of figures(weapons armors whatever else pops into mind)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 286
5/18/2011 19:42:04   
goldslayer1

@sage
when u go to mcdonalds and the burgers taste bad (we'll put it that way)
and u clearly dont like it.
would u go back the next day to buy a burger?

of course not.
so ur the ones whos at fault if ur unhappy with the way YOU spent ur money.
AQW Epic  Post #: 287
5/18/2011 19:43:07   
TankMage

I do agree with getting our moneys worth, But Admittedly nothing was promised. Player speculation is what caused this, with people posting ideas of Unbeatable Armours & Weapons it got everyones hopes way to high for the situation.
AQ Epic  Post #: 288
5/18/2011 19:48:32   
Sageofpeace

@Tankmage do you even play the game becuase if you did you will care and "EVERYTHING WAS PROMISE AND NOTHING HAS BEEN MADE"

@goldenslayer funny that you mention that because i have a part time job in McDonald and after the hell they put you all to the next day they come like nothing happens just like the "DEV'S USUALLY DO"
Post #: 289
5/18/2011 19:50:39   
One Winged Angel1357

Sage i do ask you to find me a quote from the Devs that is a promise for anything becuase the only promise ive ever seen was the elite promise and they had SS to prove it was a promise
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 290
5/18/2011 19:51:30   
TankMage

quote:

do you even play the game becuase if you did you will care and "EVERYTHING WAS PROMISE AND NOTHING HAS BEEN MADE"

I would love to see the quote of anything more then an achievement been promised.
AQ Epic  Post #: 291
5/18/2011 19:52:08   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Sageofpeace- what did I do that was so horrible? All that was done to my post was to formalize it, and it should have said "all staff" not just Titan, Nightwraith, and Charfade. I didn't want my AKs or the mods to feel like it was open season on them. I apologize profusely for whatever horrible I did.

Also, Charfade and I both posted a while back about why certain features aren't implemented yet. We need a 2v1 PVP mode in order to build a 2v1 mode with AI. It's like trying to jump into Calculus without learning Algebra.
Post #: 292
5/18/2011 19:53:12   
xxmirxx

quote:

xxmirvxx can you not mini mod please if im flaming some one is the mod job to tell me so. do not quote my comments if you are not going to contribute of whats people are talking about it

actually aleady have contribute on here.
AQ Epic  Post #: 293
5/18/2011 19:54:19   
Sageofpeace

@onewinged i have no reason to further discuss anything with you the only one i need replay from are mods and reasonable person like buffy,nexu and other who knows what "CUSTOMER SERVICES MEAN AND WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS GAME"

that been say could you kindly not replay to my post

@CINDY maybe i wasn't clear by HORRIBLE THINGS i meant titan and NW going from 100 to 0 by [size=3]disappointing us with the lack of information and gratitude [/color]for those players who support and are still supporting the game.

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 5/18/2011 20:00:12 >
Post #: 294
5/18/2011 19:55:38   
goldslayer1

quote:

funny that you mention that because i have a part time job in McDonald and after the hell they put you all to the next day they come like nothing happens just like the "DEV'S USUALLY DO"

if u dont like ur job
find one that u like.
u know what happens when people are miserable?
well ur unhappy, and u make others see u as an unhappy person. so they stay away from u.
AQW Epic  Post #: 295
5/18/2011 19:57:09   
xxmirxx

above so true
AQ Epic  Post #: 296
5/18/2011 20:02:50   
Sageofpeace

@Mirv and gold im not even bother replaying to you i don;t think that you have even buy varuim once
Post #: 297
5/18/2011 20:03:01   
Nexus...

Time for me to step in and defend SageOfPeace because he has a VERY good point, and I feel everyone is picking on him. Not cool.

1) Tankmage. The developers screwed up 2v1, did not communicate with us, and when people buy the card thinking its going to be the ONLY way to get 2v1 for at quite a long time (as implied by the design notes) and then they find that a week later everyone has access, and anyone who tested gets some lowsy rating points, and an achievement, to a lot of people that is not their moneys worth, and like USUAL a complete rip off.

2) Goldslayer. When you go to Mcdonalds and get a crappy burger, 1st of all it doesn't cost 50 bucks, and second of all, if you don't like how it tastes YOU CAN GET A REFUND. What is this saying? Oh I guess EPICDUELS customer service is worse then McDonalds. So true. Also don't tell Sage to go find a "new job." If you knew anything about finding a job, you would know it is not that easy and that you are completely out of line. Grow up.

3) One winged. They promised "nicely rewarded." As nicely is a subjective term, defined by the one making the term, and he is projecting it onto all of us, it would be my understanding that when he says "nicely" it would benefit everyone, and EVERYONE would like the reward. Sorry to break it to you, but not everyone likes an achievement, and some rarity points, and therefore not everyone was "nicely rewarded." SINCE THIS IS A PVP GAME, if they had given us a refund or a weapon, I think everyone would have truly benefited, and the promise of "nicely" would have been fulfilled.

4) Cinderella, I still havn't seen a response to something I brought up a few pages back in regard to you quote about "not being able to turn back time." I think Sage has a valid point, and since you are a developer I urge you not to take a side against him. At the source he was (and still is?) trying to help :)

Its just that all of you have continuously negged his opinion, which has made him increasingly angry.

EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 5/18/2011 20:09:29 >
Epic  Post #: 298
5/18/2011 20:04:28   
goldslayer1

quote:

@Mirv and gold im not even bother replaying to you i don;t think that you have even buy varuim once

i just replied.
anyways my point is, that if ur this miserable, dont come to the forums and spread ur misery to others. because thats not good for anyone.

btw u should check my char on my sig :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 299
5/18/2011 20:12:11   
Sageofpeace

@Nexu thanks for steping up for me got any problem i will be there to defend you since your post has the "fire i am looking for" ohh yeah Burn Burn Burn

As for you golden i will take back what i say about not replaying to you, i just saw your character page and it is "CLEAR TO ME THAT YOU ARE HAPPY DOING NPC"

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 11 [12] 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!
Page 12 of 13«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition