Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!
Page 8 of 13«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2011 22:21:08   
Nexus...

@Isaiah

I do not believe I am doing anything wrong...If I was they can warn me, and if they feel I am being really bad they can bad me! Until then I will continue to speak my mind :)

@Gold

Not acceptable when players spent varium thinking that the system would remain varium for a much longer span of time. Also don't talk to me about patience gold, we have said it many times...This has been 1 year+ in the making. A lot of us have waited long enough. By the way, their obviously are excuses for being impatient...Like the one you just read if you hadn't noticed.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 176
5/17/2011 22:24:51   
  Charfade

quote:

Like many have mentioned: The biggest Fail/Scam of this release was charging people to do the devs' job, which is to troubleshoot a product BEFORE it is released.

IF any other business had taken this approach to a product release, they would have been laughed out of business. It is disingenuous, callous, and predatory.

You mean like Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Left for Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, I could keep going

More so for ACB though and BBC2... anyone who knows those games back in the early days knows it was really really buggy when they first came out. Still are in some respect but have been getting better with time. No matter the game, new content is usually buggy and can be expected. This is because of the current trend in the industry is allowing GD's to use firmware upgrades and downloadable content. Not like in the old days when you bought a game and it was fully complete. That's just not the case anymore and the old methods of game design are becoming unrealistic in modern gaming. Though I do understand that it is not ideal, its frustrating, its just takes a bit of patience to get though it. Am I saying this as an excuse no... completely not. This is just meant to give some further perspective on the subject.

FYI, I'm not responding to further comments to this... feel free to take it out of context and twist my words to fit your opinions.

< Message edited by Charfade -- 5/17/2011 22:33:54 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 177
5/17/2011 22:25:19   
Buffy A. Summers

To Summarize The Problem...Weekly And Monthly Here In Epic Duel...

Expressed By The MAJORITY Of It's "Paying" Players (Past & Present) Is This...

We Are Paying A "Premium" Gaming Price For An "Unfinished", Still Testing Phase Game.

That's It In A Nutshell.

It Costs ALOT Of Money To Stay Competitive And Enjoy This Game To It's Fullest.

Compared To Other Online Games And Console Games... This Game Costs As Much Or More Than Most.

That's Alot To Spend Weekly And Monthly For A Game That Has No Membership And Continues To "TEST" & "Change" It's Core Battle System (Recent Stat Reduction Is A Perfect Example).

It Is VERY RARE That Any New Features Are "Free". This Game Has Made Tons Of Money And The Admins Have Broken Tons Of Promises.

The Players (Customers) Would Like To Be Treated With More Respect And Appreciation For All WE Have Done To Keep This Game Alive And Well.

Most (More Than Not) Do NOT Feel That Way (Appreciated).

From The Founders/Betas, To The Free Players, To The Players Who Spend Alot Every Week And Month To Continue To Support The Game.

Just Compare This Game To AQW, The Value You Get Here Is Horrible...Compared To A Yearly Membership In AQW.

That Is A Major Issue Many Have. Always Have.

This Game Is Insanely Expensive Compared To SOOOO Many Others.

To Be Told, Well, If You Don't Like It, Leave... Or Too Bad... Is Quite Sad And Offensive.

To Be Told That We Are Still Developing The Game, Making Mistakes And Testing Things... My Question Would Be...

WHY ARE YOU CHARGING SUCH HIGH PRICES IF THAT IS THE CASE?

@Charfade

Would I Have To Pay $10-$20 A WEEK To Play Any Of The Games You Mentioned?

$50 A Month? Every Month? This Game Is Very WEAK (Graphics, Content, Etc..) Compared To The Others You Mentioned Above. It Should COST LESS...Not More.

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 5/17/2011 22:46:09 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 178
5/17/2011 22:27:28   
frogbones
Banned

@ Wiseman

The ED team has angered its customer base. Stop making excuses. Many of us have a lot of valid reasons to not trust that the devs have our best interests in mind.

It's really not that hard to figure out. Do you really think that, over the course of ED's history, all the complaining, ranting, and "flaming" has been unwarranted? Have you ever seen as much consumer uproar (which means dissafisfaction) concentrated on a game? I know I haven't. You have to sit back and ask yourself "Why?"

The only legit answer is Pride. No matter how you try to dismiss it, the sheer volume of complaints indicates that something is very wrong.

So here's a free bit of business advice:

Read the writing on the wall. ED's reputation is nosediving. They may be making money, but their brand image is suffering. In the future, you must ask yourselves: What will this release do for our image?

Start there, and start regaining trust.

EDIT @ BELOW:

Well done, sir!

< Message edited by frogbones -- 5/17/2011 22:32:34 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 179
5/17/2011 22:28:04   
Nexus...

@Charfade

Do they charge you additional fee's to "bug test" for them?

Didn't think so.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 180
5/17/2011 22:34:59   
Buffy A. Summers

LOL

They Should Have Been PAYING ME For All These Juggernaut Battles I Did This Week.

Not The Other Way Around.

It Makes No Sense.

Set Up A PLAYER TEST SERVER. AQW (Artix Owned) Had One.

Pay A Minority Of Hard Core Players To Test It Before It Is Released. Or Offer Them Some REAL Reward, Like Special Armor.

The Way The Admins/Mods Run This Game Makes No Sense To Me.

Their Pride In Not Listening To The "Few" People Who Have BETTER Ideas Then They Do...Shows Their Lack Of Faith In Their Own Community.

The Excuse Of...We Have Very Few People On Their Staff...Is Getting Old.

Have More People...PAYED To Help.

God Knows You Have Made Enough Money Off Us All To Do So!

AQW Epic  Post #: 181
5/17/2011 22:35:00   
goldslayer1

quote:

Do they charge you additional fee's to "bug test" for them?

Didn't think so.

yes. most games u have to pay for the pre order.
such as DCUO. and alot more

quote:

LOL

They Should Have Been PAYING ME For All These Juggernaut Battles I Did This Week.

Not The Other Way Around.

It Makes No Sense.

Set Up A PLAYER TEST SERVER. AQW (Artix Owned) Had One.

Pay A Minority Of Hard Core Players To Test It Before It Is Released. Or Offer Them Some REAL Reward, Like Special Armor.

The Way The Admins/Mods Run This Game Makes No Sense To Me.

Their Pride In Not Listening To The "Few" People Who Have BETTER Ideas Then They Do...Shows Their Lack Of Faith In Their Own Community.

The Excuse Of...We Have Very Few People On Their Staff...Is Getting Old.

Have More People...PAYED To Help.

God Knows You Have Made Enough Money Off Us All To Do So!

yeah a PTR server would be a good idea for testing stuff and just about everything, and they would be able to change the engine and try other stuff out. and of course it would be for varium players only. which wont change much because people will still complain.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 5/17/2011 22:37:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 182
5/17/2011 22:39:32   
Nexus...

Same with this game. In order to get a full varium set, you must pay around 50 bucks minimum. Then an additional 10 bucks to bug test for them :) Doesn't make sense :P

COD and all the games she sited were flat rate games which charged only that FLAT rate for the ENTIRE GAME and ALL of the CONTENT. They never charged you a dime extra to bug test their game for them.

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 5/17/2011 22:44:11 >
Epic  Post #: 183
5/17/2011 22:40:42   
goldslayer1

quote:

COD and all the games she sited were flat rate games which charged only that FLAT rate for the ENTIRE GAME and ALL of the CONTENT. They never charged you a dime extra to bug test their game for them.

is that why they charge u $20 for the first strike pack and $20 for the escalation pack?
AQW Epic  Post #: 184
5/17/2011 22:43:09   
Nexus...

Those are expansion packs :)

They add content onto the already established engine etc.

Why are we discussing COD gold. Get on topic.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 185
5/17/2011 22:46:20   
goldslayer1

@nexus
right so cod doesn't give u full content
think of 2 vs 1 gold skull card as an expansion

quote:

They never charged you a dime extra to bug test their game for them.

but u have to pay for the pre order to beta test it. its like that with many games where u put a code on xbox or psn of ur preorder then download the beta test. in reality in ED u still need an active skull card in ur inventory to access 2 vs 1. so ur still paying for the feature/expansion in the sense of preorder u get the game when it actualy comes out. and for ed 2 vs 1 comes out for everyone on friday.

also some of u seem to have overlooked wiseman's post.
quote:

I wish to point out an old Design Note post, and I will bold the parts that apply to the issue at hand.

quote:

quote:

EpicDuel 2.0:

You may be wondering why we haven't been delivering any "wham bang" updates lately. Where are 2v1 battles? Where are tournaments? Where are quests? I demand an explanation! Well, settle down champ, the answer is actually pretty complicated.

EpicDuel was our first major project, and as with any first venture in anything, there were mistakes, or rather, things we would have done differently if we had more experience. Now, there are over 100k lines of code that are in dire need of an overhaul that we've put off for too long. In order to move forward and deliver those promised features, Titan has taken upon himself wade through the game's code and update it all to a new standard, essentially an EpicDuel Engine 2.0.

This process is not easy or expedient, but it will make EpicDuel faster, more secure, and, of course, more fun for all players. We are planning to replace the engine in phases with each release until the entire engine is completely new, shiny 2.0. This gradual process will take roughly a month to complete.

This update, after tremendous amounts of labor and intense bug testing you should notice...nothing! That's right! For this first phase of EpicDuel 2.0, if everything was done correctly, the game should appear exactly the same as before. That means we didn't break anything, which is a triumph in and of itself. Each subsequent update will hopefully be just as transparent.

Because such massive changes to the Engine are taking place, we badly need your help for this release helping us squish any remaining bugs. Literally every line of code was altered and there aren't enough hours in a day to test every possible scenario. If you identify any bugs, big or small, please post them in the bug's section of the AE forums!

There's your answer, they may have promised those things long ago, but because of mistakes that they have already admitted to, they could not add them. With the changes in code putting out a feature made for the old code could easily break the game, so they probably did build this new 2v1 system recently, or changed the old one. To make sure that the new system would work well with the new code they had to have it tested, and 4 developers alone can not test a feature as big as a new battle mode.

ED Does not have a membership so they made it varium, if they made it founder only all non founders would have complained, same for elite or beta only. If they did it by tokens then players who want achievements or who want to help their faction take a flag would have complained, and if they did it by wins/rank then new players that don't have that status would complain. When a group of players are singled out to help test of something, someone is going to be upset, in this case they made it varium because varium players is the closest thing ED has to a membership. It's also the one thing that other players do have access to, yes they have to spend money to buy the varium, however if it was elite/founder/beta only, then they wouldn't even have that option. And if it was tokens/wins/rating it would take some players time to get the tokens/wins/rating to help with the testing. Varium gives the most access to the most players at the quickest rate available, which makes it perfect for testing a feature. Yes membership would have been better, however since ED doesn't have a membership option, they choose the next best option, varium purchasers.

As for ED 2.0, it's mostly finished, however Titan ran into some issues with the inventory coding that caused it to take much longer then originally expected.

Thanks for reading.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 5/17/2011 22:49:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 186
5/17/2011 22:48:59   
Everest
Moving Mountains

I felt as though I should make a post here. Hopefully this will be beneficial for you all, though some of what I will say is a warning. But I'll start with this. Many of the points expressed in this thread are valid, and beneficial. I applaud you all for taking the time to discuss your opinions in a way from which the game developers and the forum staff can learn.

However. Some of what I have seen here is still very inappropriate. We expect there to be civility between everyone here, and that includes civility towards the game staff that works so hard to bring you a game you enjoy playing. Civility that has been very lacking in some of the posts in this thread. This lack of respect, this name-calling, this judgmental and argumentative tone, will stop now.

Onto a more troubling tendency - recommending that others not play the game violates the Terms and Conditions of the game you agreed to when you signed up to play. Specifically:

quote:

You agree not to disrupt the normal flow of the games and dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other people’s ability to use the Service

This is findable here. This can have repercussions on your game account. It can also have repercussions for your forum account, as our forum rules prohibit any content that breaks laws. This is something of which I would like everyone to be aware.

My advice to everyone would be to keep posts constructive, to trust that if they are offered with beneficial intent then they will be considered with equally beneficial intent. And to refrain from telling others not to play, or not to buy Varium, etc. Because if that sort of talk does continue here, I am sorry to say, it will be met with harsher and harsher punishments.

Everest
Forum Administrator
Post #: 187
5/17/2011 22:53:31   
frogbones
Banned

Wiseman's post is just one VERY LONG excuse that, frankly, no one cares about.

ED has released their product in an unfinished state, then asks customers to pay to troubleshoot it, and the whole time charges premium prices for everything.

Talk about having your cake and eating it, too!

< Message edited by frogbones -- 5/17/2011 22:57:52 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 188
5/17/2011 22:56:55   
Nexus...

@Everest

A lot of good stuff in their that I will definitely take heed of. Thank you.

One thing I wanted to say though was in response to:

quote:

My advice to everyone would be to keep posts constructive, to trust that if they are offered with beneficial intent then they will be consideredwith equally beneficial intent.

How many years must we wait for the actual "consideration" of our "beneficial intent", because we have been trying for a very long time to get some kind of response or action from the developers, and they continue to ignore our suggestions.

I'm done for the night, maybe even this week. I am burned out and fed up.

Have a nice evening,

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 189
5/17/2011 23:09:44   
Sageofpeace

off topic@GOLDSLAYER do you wanted them for free

On topic: Nexus,Buffy and many other don't bother with this people what we need is a pro to look at this game. Customer had no right what so ever

First 80% of the Players vote against merging the forum and they still did so why did they even make the threat. to spit on our face and tell us you are just to feed us nothing more or less. Now we don't have rights at all Mods make most of the threats and every single comment is deleted for violating the rules main as well write a RULE SAYING YOUR OPINION WILL NOT BE TOLERATE.whats the point of a forum where the main threat are done and managed by the devs and mod themselves f aren't forum suppose to be made so player can express themselves and cooperate with the game. look at the new threat that cindy just made this is ridicule.

Second: Player keep asking we wanted 2vs1 what do we get okey "fine brats you will have it but pay for it"

Third: balance although i never really mind the balance when it come to skill and class except the time heal looper appear not i do mind it why because 2vs2 is a disaster a completely unfair match up with useless people.

Four: Non varuim!! ohh wait whats a non varuim since when? well let me tell you a non varuim is a player that it main purpose is to boost "paying customers thinking and Self-esteem so they continue ti buy varuim"

Five: Is there such thing call Customer server in this game i don't see it. just a few minutes a go Wiseman litarry BLABLABLA us about how the developer incompetence is our foul and we have to pay for it

Six: do we have a right to express our self for those who think they do check again we don't if you are not sure why check the forum rules or just block topics.

Seven: what are you mods and dev's thinking when you come out nowhere and put large paragraph saying Incomprehensibly stuff we are not idiots.

Eight: every single time they get bomb what do they do lock, delete or evade the topic by creating useless topic thats all they keep doing

Nine: Sure you are busy laughing at the comments we make this only goes to "TITAN AND NIGHtWRAITH"

ten: we wanted more suggestion keep it coming"year 3000 b.c" well eventually

Could do this the entire day but the efforts is useless

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 5/17/2011 23:16:31 >
Post #: 190
5/17/2011 23:17:46   
goldslayer1

quote:

off topic@GOLDSLAYER do you wanted them for free

u want 2 vs 1 for free?
so basicaly ur saying that its ok for games like COD to charge for their expansions
which is $20
but its not ok for ED to charge $10 for an expansion, that gives u an achievement a chance at the LB for juggernaut, and rating points on ur skull card. for $10
2 vs 1 is a game expansion and those with gold skull card bought the expansion. thats basicaly it. idk why people say it should have been free. i dont see the first strike or escalation being free so why should the expansion to ED (2 vs 1) be free?>
not only that they also give u a chance to purchase it later with ingame currency which cost no real money at all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 191
5/17/2011 23:20:30   
Sageofpeace

@Call of duty is one of the top game in history in fact go check in wikipedia and you are telling me that they don't have the right to charge 20 for the pack

are you serious. EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU COMMENT YOU LEFT ME WITH MY MOUTH OPEN
Post #: 192
5/17/2011 23:30:57   
Buffy A. Summers

@Sageofpeace

You Make Sense, Which Is A Bad Thing In This Forum Apparently.

The Admins/Mods Response To All Their Customer Complaints...

Issue Multiple Warnings Both In PM And The Thread Itself.

Create A New "No Flaming" Thread In The Rules Section: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19000634

Another Way To CONTROL And Silence Players From Expressing Their Feelings.

I Don't Feel Many of The Above Thoughts Expressed By Several In This Thread Are Meaningless, Unconstructive Rants.

Many Players Have Valid Points, Backed Up By Facts.

The Damage Control Is Now In Full Effect.

The Rule Of This Forum Seems To Be... If You Dont' Have Anything Nice To Say...Say NOTHING At All.

That's Censorship In My Eyes.

We Want Some "Customer Support". As PAYING Customers.

This Is Not Unreasonable To Ask For Or Expect.

There Were Better Ways To "Handle" The Entire "Test" Of The New Battle Mode.

It Would Be Wise To Seek Out Those That May Have Better Insight On How To Handle Things Then Themselves.

But They Choose To Not Do That.

This New Battle Mode Should Have Been Released In Full For All. Or Tested Extensively On A Player Test Server By A Select Few.

With The Doom Server Almost Always Locked...This Could Have Been Done, Easily.

But They Do Not Reach Out And Ask Their "Top" Players And Customers For HELP.

Instead They Charge Us To Test It For Them.

And What About All Those Poor 20-26 Level Non Varium Players This Week?

What Do They Get For "Testing" Juggernaut?

They Deserve The Achievement For All The Abuse And Loses They Had To Endure.

But No One Seemingly Cares.

What A Shame.

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 5/17/2011 23:50:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 193
5/18/2011 0:02:11   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

quote:

Many Players Have Valid Points, Backed Up By Facts.

The Damage Control Is Now In Full Effect.

The Rule Of This Forum Seems To Be... If You Dont' Have Anything Nice To Say...Say NOTHING At All.

That's Censorship In My Eyes.

Buffy, I'm sorry you feel that way, but we're not trying to censor criticism. In fact, I agree with you that there are plenty of valid points brought up in this thread.

The reason Everest has had to step in and the reason for the new Sticky is this: When your criticism (not you specifically, but anyone on the forum) starts focusing on calling out the devs, as "incompetent" or any of the other insults I've seen being thrown around, then what you are posting isn't constructive anymore and quite frankly serves no purpose but to vent off your own anger.

Good feedback, whether positive or negative tries to stay calm and objective. Realize when someone disagrees with you, they are disagreeing with your argument, and not you personally. Juggernaut as it was released was incomplete, but it was announced as a test feature... something expected to have cracks and holes that needs fixing. Now the staff is doing their best to fix up and improve Juggernaut mode so that its a worthwhile addition to the game. Attacking them when they are trying to improve a long awaited feature for you is just unnecessary.

I can't personally comment on their decision to use Varium as the limiting factor besides what I experienced as a player, and this is what I experienced: Even greatly limiting the number of players that participated in the Juggernaut testing with a Varium cost still left the mode with long waiting times and made a hard hit on the lower level 2v2 because of the low level range. If you want to consider damage control, this is damage control. A new battle mode would certainly bring some negatives along with it and this was all done in an effort to control the damage it might do until the feature is properly tested and the big problems are fixed up.

I just want to end this saying remember, it's not what you say, but rather how you say it.

< Message edited by Ashari -- 5/18/2011 2:03:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 194
5/18/2011 0:10:20   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Nexus- I already apologized, in general and to you. I'm sorry.

It seems that many of you want me to go back in time. I can't do that, I'm sorry. We could have handled this differently, yes. But I can't change what was already done. We can only move forward, not backward.
Post #: 195
5/18/2011 0:12:24   
Sageofpeace

@Ashari can you enlighten us about what is the proper way to post. And how can we not be mad when the game developer themselve don't have the courage to scold us like you and the other mod are doing you keep teaching us the way to d thing but is not that way it is just your way.
Post #: 196
5/18/2011 0:29:31   
Buffy A. Summers

@Ashari

I Understand Your Point, But Sometimes Players Get Frustrated. And Angry.

I Understand That Cursing And Insults Are Not Acceptable Nor A Soultion In Anyway... BUT...

I Assume Some Of These Players May Be "Younger" (Maybe Not)...Might Not Always Have The Best "Tools" To Express Themselves In A "PROPER" Manner Or Tone.

That's Why I Would ALLOW Alot More "Freedom' In The Forum. FREEDOM ~ IMAGINE THAT!?!

We Are All Differnet And Express Ourselves In Different Ways.

Some Of Our Players Are Not "English Speaking" As Their Main Language. So They May Have A Harder Time Properly Expressing What They Feel...In Writing.

Others May Be Quite Young And React Quickly. Some May Be Grown Adults Who Are Upset Over MONEY Issues This Game Seems To Always Have.

I Personally Feel There Is A Lack of Understanding Between Players And The Staff...Depsite Cindy's New Position.

There Are Solutions The Admins Don't Have The GUTS To Act On. (Buffy For President!)

A REAL Ambassador Of The Game Is NOT A Staff Member. It's A Player. Who Cares About Level 20 Non Variums As Well As All Time Leaderboarders.

Not Someone Who Gets Free Varium And Always Defends The Admins. (MODS)

There Has Been Alot Of Damage Control And EXCUSES Being Offered Up By The Staff.

This Is A Community That Is Seriously In A State Of Disunity Both In Game And Out. (Varium/Non Varium/Staff, Etc.)

EpicDuel Has Done A Poor Job In Bridging The Gap Between Staff And Players.

Many Players Have Expressed Not Being Heard Or Listened To.

Time And Time Again.

It Is A Constant And Chronic Problem.

Censorship Is NOT The Solution.

That's My Opinion.

Regarding The New Battle Mode... I Feel It Was Handled VERY Poorly. Especially AFTER Many Of Us Waiting MANY Months For It.

To Have Us PAY To Test It For You...Is Not Very Cool To Say The Least.

To Have Level 20-26 Non-Variums Be Treated Like Absolute Garbage Was Beyond Wrong. They Had Little To No Chance Or Winning And Were Not Rewarded (XP & Credits) Highly For The Rare Win.

To Leave Out The Entire Group Of High Level Non Varium Players Was Insulting. (The Forgotten And Neglected Community Of ED)

And The "Reward" Is Minimal In My Opinion. A Special Item (Usable) Would Have Been A Nice Touch Seeing As Though We PAYED To Play Yet Again.

An Achievement Is Just... Ok.

And What Of The Players Who Were Slaughtered All Week Long? To TEST The New Battle Mode. What Do They Get?

Addressed in a PM. I'd rather not derail this thread to discuss forum policies. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 5/18/2011 3:49:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 197
5/18/2011 0:32:54   
Nexus...

@Cinderella

quote:

We could have handled this differently, yes. But I can't change what was already done. We can only move forward, not backward.

I know you have apologized a bunch of times, and I have said before how much I admire your sense of "responsibility" in this situation. Still felt like you were trying to use your lack of information as an excuse a few pages back, but I could be mistaken. Also I think you can undo what you have already done, in fact I am sure of it. Saying you "cannot go back in time" may be true, but that does not mean we should just forget what happened and go on living our lives like it had never occurred. Recently I saw founders awarded 1000 Varium. I had and still have no problem with this (I am not a founder.) However when YOU CHARGE players in order to TEST a battle mode, and then say "Sorry we can't do anything about that now", well I feel a bit cheated and lied to, because I KNOW you have the capability to reward or refund varium back to the players (e.g founder 1000 Varium bonus). So even though you may want us to move forward, and you claim you cannot turn back time, you CAN take back your mistake, and reward every player who purchased the skull card with 1200 Varium (or at least a good portion of it). That is realistic, that is possible, and that does NOT require a time machine.

Do I think you will do this? Nope, because you have made a profit of of us so why would you. At this point it would "lose" you money, and therefore it really is as unrealistic as turning back time. Here, I challenge you Cinderella, Titan, Nightwraith, and Charfade. I challenge you to follow though with the validity of Cinderella's statement. She has said their is no way to take back what you have done, and I have presented a realistic solution. Prove me wrong, and show me that you really do care about the players that make your profit and paycheck possible.

EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 5/18/2011 0:39:09 >
Epic  Post #: 198
5/18/2011 0:36:13   
Sageofpeace

You are Correct censorship is not the brightest idea and it would come heavy on them, I could keep defending your point Buffy which are right but I need to get some sleep for tomorrow
Post #: 199
5/18/2011 0:52:09   
aqwshadowking14

I am not exactly satisfied with 1.2k varium turning into an achievement, but we at least get something.

I also have a question, will the gold skull card still work for juggernaut or do we have to buy the silver one too?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New DN's - Juggernaut 2.0!
Page 8 of 13«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition