Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) The Story of Captain Arafae Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) The Story of Captain Arafae Discussion
Page 1 of 512345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2011 10:48:46   
Arachnid

Story is here.
Discuss! ^^

NOTES: Narrator is Wiiman Timemage.
The captain is Arafae.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 1
7/13/2011 10:56:18   
Celestin123

I'm glad you finally made a discussion thread.
I think your story is really great so far and the whole pirate theme
really amuses me( i love pirates, i think there so funny!)
I'm glad you like my story too!^^ I hope i see new chapters soon too
AQ  Post #: 2
7/14/2011 11:39:53   
Doom Desirer

Likin' the story!

Edit: This reminds me of the story of Ponce de Leon or whatever who searched for the fountain of youth.

< Message edited by Doom Desirer -- 7/14/2011 14:12:55 >
Post #: 3
7/14/2011 19:50:23   
delta blitz

I like the story as well. You have come along way as a writer and I commend you on that. Keep up the good work and read my stories when you have the chance.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/15/2011 23:10:16   
Arachnid

I always read your stories Delta! =P
You've been here since the beginning with me, and I have come to deeply respect you and the rest of the forumites that were here when I began this writing journey.

I have a confession to make, though.
When another forumite was commenting on your story and clown and gray's story, he said Clown and Gray were the best (Not surprised), but that you were second.
This made me slightly upset.
I had thought that I myself was the second best.
Apparently, I was incorrect. It made me feel...Too self-centered.
Therefore, with this pirate story, I hope to get higher in the story totem pole.
I'm shooting for second, (I can't beat Clown and Gray =P) so watch your back!^^
Thanks for bein' a great friend, and reading my stories from the beginning!

~Lady Zafara

Check out my 3D anime art!
Check out my deviantart to follow me!
AQW  Post #: 5
7/15/2011 23:17:58   
delta blitz

@arachid: X3 glad to hear. I already knew I was in second place from the beginning as I read my stories as I write them and then compared them to clown's and everyone elses(also many forumites say that I take second place). I make alot of grammical mistakes because I'm used to using MS word(unforunitly I can't write on this laptop). I hope you do surpass me so that it makes me dig deeper into my imagination.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 7/15/2011 23:19:09 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/16/2011 15:23:14   
Doom Desirer

I feel so ignored... I started writing at the beginning too...

Whatever.

Arachnid, was your story actually based off the story of Ponce de Leon who searched for the fountain of youth?
Post #: 7
7/16/2011 15:27:22   
delta blitz

@doom: don't feel bad,I think your a great writer as well. Your stories tie with Ancientz's and he writes pretty good.
I like reading everyone's story,they are all awesome in a different way,some people are very imaginative,while other's tend to use real world facts. Personally I prefer the air(can anyone guess where I got this joke from) but that's just me.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 7/16/2011 15:41:56 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/17/2011 13:34:20   
Vector

I'm not exactly sure, but it seems like the mermaids be luring th' pirates with (fake) romantic attraction... is that so, Arachnid?
Post #: 9
7/17/2011 21:09:29   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

GRAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!! CURSES!!!!!!!

I wrote a reply for her story for probably an hour or more, and then I got hit with a friggin error, and now it's all gone!!!!!

THE PAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much scientific lore lost... so much commentary, down the drain...

Zafara seems to be a mermaid, along with her other titles, making me wonder if that is an earlier incarnation of her... if not, she would have to have been turned into a mermaid at some point...
I say this judging on your bio you gave...

This makes me wonder if this is the same timeline even more... and whether it is in modern times (somewhat unlikely), or if there was time-travel on my part... Although the fact that there are chars with the same names, and mostly the same personalities as our current-time ones makes an alternet universe more likely, there's a chance that it is earlier in the same universe...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 7/18/2011 20:23:06 >
DF  Post #: 10
7/18/2011 22:23:45   
Sir Night

Huh. I was under the impression that this was set in pirate times in an alternate universe. But then, I suppose you really couldn't call this a HS story, even if you do use HS characters. This probably should be cleared up, just so we know what's going on.

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 7/18/2011 22:25:09 >
Post #: 11
7/18/2011 22:33:06   
Arachnid

You'll understand the whole "time" thing eventually, don't worry.
But I'll say this:
1. The mermaid IS LADY ZAFARA.
2. No, this is not an alternate dimension.
3. Yes, this is pirate times.
4. It's closer based on the fourth POTC movie than the one other guy.
5. No, they are not going to be the same.
6. Ummm...Meh heh heh?

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 12
7/19/2011 0:06:29   
Vector

*laughs* i told you to use the name "Redeye", an' you went right up an' used my HS name instead! XD ah well, next chapter perhaps. not like its a big deal anyway. :P

Still likin the story, though it makes me wish i had an eyepatch now
Post #: 13
7/19/2011 0:36:29   
Sir Night

Wait, you mean Arafae and the rest of them got away?! Bah! Puny humans... Anyway, one question - before Arafae was told to throw that sand in my eyes, what did she think the jar of sand was going to do?

Also, I'm probably biased, but I think this was the best chapter yet.

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 7/19/2011 0:43:37 >
Post #: 14
7/19/2011 1:21:58   
Arachnid

I decided to use experimental for reasons to be seen.
-Stay tuned!-

Who knows?
She shouts at water and steering wheels...
You can never know with the Captain O.o
"I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it?"
lawl...

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 15
7/19/2011 4:17:06   
UnityDestroyer

Can I know if i can have your permission to make a Pirate Story,Titled "Captain Destruction of The Sea's"?
Post #: 16
7/19/2011 12:01:31   
Arachnid

Sure! Join in the fun! =D

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 17
7/19/2011 18:58:05   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

A river, eh? Interesting... makes me wonder if Mermaids can handle fresh and salt water, and brackish, but not as much...

Hmm... Interesting... Perhapse this occured during or just after the events of Comedy and Tragedy in my timeline... hard to tell with time-travel and all... In fact, it could perhapse have been earlier in my life, when rage ran rampant, before I became content with the situation of how my life works, and how I effect things...

Massive creature, considering Crocodilians' horrizontal orientation... O.o Hind feet... strange...

HUZAH!!!!! And thus ends the major annoying accent factor in this story, or at least for a long time, hopefully...

Is it not in the water at that point? I suppose it could be massive enough to snap at you over the side of the ship, though... Meh...

Hmm... This could be interesting...
DF  Post #: 18
7/19/2011 19:12:16   
Sir Night

quote:

Massive creature, considering Crocodilians' horrizontal orientation... O.o Hind feet... strange...

Well, he is crocodilian, but his physique and stance are closer to that of a human.

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 7/19/2011 19:15:16 >
Post #: 19
7/23/2011 19:59:53   
Clown the Jester

Very nice...hm...If I was to be in this story...hm...how would I be interpreted? Amusing question.

Perhaps...heh heh...Maybe I would be in some way connected with a Jolly Rodger...heh heh heh....yes...very amusing. I like the story.

Drakkoniss...this could be an alternate timeline...hm...very amusing...
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
7/23/2011 20:02:46   
UnityDestroyer

Hmm?
Can I help...Arachnid?
Post #: 21
7/23/2011 20:05:03   
delta blitz

Hmm....interesting indeed,pirates were never my strong point(unless you speak of One piece) so it's amazing how happy I am with this story. Perhaps adding made up cursed fruits would add to the fun.
@clown: I almost forgot to welcome you back,welcome and I'm using your character again in my new story.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
7/23/2011 20:07:17   
UnityDestroyer

@Delta
LOL One Piece reference?
Post #: 23
7/23/2011 20:44:10   
Clown the Jester

His name is Jester.

Thats Clown T. Jester

He's gonna be RINGLEADER OF THE MADNESS!

He's the most insane sea dog ya ever did see!

How'd that happen?

WA HA HA HA!

He learned a funny joke.

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/23/2011 21:40:51   
UnityDestroyer

Ooh!
Application Form!

Pirate Name:Unity D. Xhenus.
Pirate Occupation:Leader of Destruction.
Weapons:Daggers.
Group:Destruction.

That all Arachy...
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) The Story of Captain Arafae Discussion
Page 1 of 512345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition