Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Design Notes - July 27, 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes - July 27, 2011
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2011 6:35:10   
skeletondude

Wow seeing the tesla stats i don't knw y i busted my butt trying to get var and then to find out the armor stats suk.Come on devs it the delta phase and not gamma time to move on not get stuck with the same boring 16 stats or jus buff that armor or jus don't distribute them in a way were no1 will buy them.Sorry to say this but i myt not but the armor unless it gets buff or the stats get distributed properly.Im quit disappointed

< Message edited by skeletondude -- 7/28/2011 6:36:56 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 76
7/28/2011 6:43:14   
Dendavex

Please change the stats Its horibble
Epic  Post #: 77
7/28/2011 6:52:50   
skeletondude

It wudn't matter even if i had to pay more var if only the devs cud atleast buff those stats by 3 or 4 points it wud hurt any1 and maybe +10res/def
AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/28/2011 6:54:51   
The Shadow Dragon

Lol guys, just lol. They have been like this since Gamma. Youre problem if you didnt see this coming.
Post #: 79
7/28/2011 6:56:49   
Dendavex

I know I saw it ED promise big but ruin it and make it small -.-
Epic  Post #: 80
7/28/2011 6:57:45   
skeletondude

@shadow we knw wht was comin so tht's y were askin them to change

< Message edited by skeletondude -- 7/28/2011 6:58:28 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/28/2011 6:59:46   
The Shadow Dragon

quote:

OMG.... They finally smashed Founders armor to pieces

I'm so sad right now

Also angry

The anger hurts, doesnt it? This is exactly how nonvarium's felt when varium's slaughtered us into spaghetti.

@Skeletondude, Why bother? They always realese pointless things and dont listen to the community.

< Message edited by The Shadow Dragon -- 7/28/2011 7:01:05 >
Post #: 82
7/28/2011 7:03:23   
Dendavex

Its True I beginning to think they want our money not the community suggestions
Epic  Post #: 83
7/28/2011 7:08:15   
Xendran

The Shadow Dragon: You didnt pay to become non varium.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 84
7/28/2011 7:09:47   
LambO

@The Shadow Dragon. Difference is we pay cash.

Can we vote for new Dev's or something?
Or get more staff. -.-
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/28/2011 7:22:47   
The Shadow Dragon

@Xendran and LambO, Wasnt flaming on varium vs nonvarium, was just saying.

quote:

Can we vote for new Dev's or something?
Or get more staff.

Hell yea.
Post #: 86
7/28/2011 7:36:33   
Dendavex

Hell Yeah WE SHOULD be able to vote for new Devs
Epic  Post #: 87
7/28/2011 8:19:30   
GreatWarrior08
Banned

I have Founder And I STILL reckon you guys are unfair to others that Dont you want to share the Love ? I mean Srsly we cant sell delta Stuff I mean You guys Disgust me No jokes I am New to Forums and I think Forum is Way worst than hearing swears In game.

You guys can do Better and change a Bit of the stats Wont hurt anyone you can increase the price if you want No harm Done.

Instead of going though Peoples Suggestions and saying LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCK! -___-""

You guys can Do Better 100% Not trying to be Rude? No way I respect you But Just remember Well all have to work hard to gain them.

And One More thing We aren't Kids we work hard to get Cash it Doesn't Grow from Tree's We work hard or we spend years and try to collect pocket money or birthday money
When we get a Package Oh Look we need More packages to get the best of this item. This is Annoying to at least 50% Of members...

This is Teenagers and kids game mixed game Mostly Kids.

I spent nearly 6k In The whole artix Entertainment i pay $ 100 thats how Much it cost for 50 dollars package in America You can check my transaction there wont be even 10 cent short in the 6k I Swear to god. I knw i get ripped off who wouldn't think that Everyone Would I work hard and than use it on this game Yet i am not Happy.
That is Why You guys are Loosing your Costumers I wont say Players/Members U dont get profit from them... You care about the Payers.

Anyways if this happens I will Quit. I can just get an Ps3 and Play Cod Which i Hear is a Fantastic Game.

Regards
Zar

< Message edited by GreatWarrior08 -- 7/28/2011 8:28:29 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
7/28/2011 8:32:01   
Shadow Jester

We can not vote for new devs..Only the admins can pick.

I don't care anyways .-. i HOPE the delta set stays until school starts..My parents want me to have no fun and make me mean and immature...They gave me books i give them a headache :)
I love the armor stats...Too bad i can't get it -.-

What if someone has no credits and they changed class
They brought a armor with 15k. They needed to sell something. He/she ONLY has delta set...What would he do? He needs a gun and aux .-.
It sounds like a idea that will make more bad players .-.
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
7/28/2011 8:37:54   
T.600

It's all a step in the right direction although I do not like the stats of the armour. It's definetly not suited to tech mages, and in my opinion, founder armour is still the ideal armour for all tech mage builds. That's a shame because I wanted to use a nice support build although I would like a nice armour that offers stat modifiers in support, dexterity and technology. I need a new gun as well, but I don't mind the stats of it, as long as it doesn't have any hefty requirements or a lot of strength modifiers. Oh well, atleast the armour should be good for the other classes. I guess I can always save up for more credits :P.

I hope the balance changes are quite significant because they were delayed by a week as well. It's good to see some back-end improvements as well and the amount of information we received about the LQS is great, a release time would be great though; I know they say 'when it's ready o'clock', but that isn't good enough for an LQS. It's fine for the content release, but not the LQS itself.

@above: The delta gear will stay until delta ends, and I assume that it will last until around July 2012.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
7/28/2011 8:58:38   
skeletondude

well i lyk the idea of goldslayer
quote:

i would prefer an armor thats
+8 str
+8 dex
+9 def/res
+8 slots
this way founder would no longer be the best armor for str builds.

and then add
another armor with these stats for tech mages and support mercs/BH
+6 dex
+4 tech
+6 support
+9 def/res
+8 slots

if the devs make the armors lyk this then thats great
AQW Epic  Post #: 91
7/28/2011 9:01:08   
goldslayer1

@skeleton
well i had an idea that these armors look at the same when u class change, but the stats change.
1 set of stats for BH 1 for mercs. and 1 for mages.
IMO mages are in a desperate need of a better armor.
AQW Epic  Post #: 92
7/28/2011 9:03:13   
T.600

quote:

IMO mages are in a desperate need of a better armor.

Yes we are :(.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
7/28/2011 9:09:56   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I just want to be sure of something here, which may seem obvious to some, but not to me.

quote:

Defense/Resistance: +9

By that quote, does it mean there are E and P type armours going to be released, or they both have +9 ? (Which seems a bit much.)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
7/28/2011 9:13:05   
T.600

@above: It means that there will be a physical and energy version of the armour with +9 resistance or defence. The slash indicates two separate types of the armours in this instance, and +18 would be slightly overpowered for a mere level 33 armour :P.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
7/28/2011 9:15:03   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Gotcha. I did think that's what it meant at first, but i wasn't sure, thanks a lot T.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
7/28/2011 9:17:30   
T.600

@Digi: It was slightly confusing although I can't think of an alternative way for Cinderella to write it. Maybe we can just assume that they wouldn't make an armour that ridiculously overpowered :P.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
7/28/2011 9:20:26   
goldslayer1

@T
imagine if they made a mistake where it was both +9 res and def and then everyone rushes to buy it because of that lmao.
then it gets nerfed >.>
AQW Epic  Post #: 98
7/28/2011 9:23:57   
Wraith

Me love armor. Still 6:00 EST? Yay. Now to make a build D:

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 99
7/28/2011 9:25:35   
T.600

@Lord: They said it would be at ready o'clock on Friday, but it will probably be around that time. What do you like about the armour?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes - July 27, 2011
Page 4 of 11«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition