Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (DF) The Hounds of God- Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Hounds of God- Discussion
Page 20 of 23«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/23/2012 14:40:26   
lordkaho
Creative!

So I take it that you're confused?..or just shocked? Never knew you were reading this the whole time though. O.O
DF MQ  Post #: 476
8/23/2012 14:43:12   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Well, it's not like anyone reads my L&L besides Mort and Glais. I read the popular L&L stories for fun
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 477
8/23/2012 14:50:25   
lordkaho
Creative!

I may have to return you the favor soon then :D Anyway, so how was it? Any things you'd like to know?
DF MQ  Post #: 478
8/23/2012 14:54:04   
VanHellsin24
Banned

A few things:

Were you addicted to Twilight at some point? So many vampires.

So you have Omnipresent, Omnicient and Omnipotent beings. I understand the Pope guy but the other two are meh.

Why you no have Crusniks? They could end the vampire dilema I'm seeing here. *hint hint*

Besides those I'm pretty much excited to see the next chapter
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 479
8/23/2012 15:08:25   
lordkaho
Creative!

Twilight?! My good sir, that is heresy! No, just check out Tsukihime (the anime doesnt exist) or just the nasuverse in general. I base my vampires there, and speaking of which, Noir is the only vampire in the story thus far. BTW, the omni triune are just figures of speech. The 3 grand inquisitors arent gods, the titles were given for their contributions.
DF MQ  Post #: 480
8/23/2012 17:07:18   
Glais

quote:

Well, it's not like anyone reads my L&L besides Mort and Glais. I read the popular L&L stories for fun

This has been a really odd year for L&Ls I think. Had our group popped up a few years earlier there would be more readers I think.
On a note of Nasuverse, another forumer exposed me to the glory that is Vairocana o____o best servant ever.

@Van:Also, on the "other two are meh" one of em is actually explained/is being explained jn my story oddly enough.
DF MQ  Post #: 481
8/23/2012 17:31:58   
lordkaho
Creative!

Vairocana.. Just when I thought Nasu was still high from making emperor Nero a cute little girl and having Ryougi Shiki and FRIGGIN Warcueid as servants, the final boss in Fate/ extra is a buddha. Like wow, man.
DF MQ  Post #: 482
8/23/2012 17:33:47   
Glais

He makes me think of a chill version of Cars. Sadly, he doesn't have the laser vision some legends state Buddha had.

He just looks so awesome though, even his name is cool.
DF MQ  Post #: 483
8/23/2012 17:46:42   
lordkaho
Creative!

Now you know one reason why I prefer to borrow characters and concepts from Terran mythology and history. Our culture is just so awesome to be restricted to Tolkien stereotypes, even if that genre is high fantasy. Elves? bah, that's boring. Make them17th century Prussians with access to steam punk esque technology and base their leader on Frederick the great! Anyway, end of off topic mode.
DF MQ  Post #: 484
8/23/2012 17:59:28   
Glais

Well, your newest bit was on topic, technically.

And I agree, basing things on outside sources/inspiration makes for a more interesting setting.
DF MQ  Post #: 485
8/23/2012 18:17:58   
Mortarion

Hey Kaho, a quick question regarding the holiest inquisition of the corpse-god emperor of mankind's intelligence service, do they know about things such as ravenloss, chaos weaving, entropic corruption?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 486
8/23/2012 18:25:13   
lordkaho
Creative!

One of the Venator Apostles was high priestess to the chaos weaver queen. Does that answer your question? You'll meet them soon enough.
DF MQ  Post #: 487
8/23/2012 18:36:06   
Mortarion

Ohhh, yes, it does, wait spidery or human one?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 488
8/23/2012 18:39:47   
lordkaho
Creative!

Spidery.
DF MQ  Post #: 489
8/23/2012 18:43:35   
Mortarion

Awesome :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 490
8/23/2012 19:24:21   
lordkaho
Creative!

Anyway, I seem to have been hyping the Apostles for some time now, so I guess I owe you guys some little insight at least as to what their races are:

spoiler:

Based on Rank

1. A Vampire. Can punch things out of existence. Doesn't work on Jeanne for some reason.
2. Khy'Rhians. Twins. Essentially used as frozen atomic bombs.
3. A Memory Fragment. Quite forgetful. Carries a lot of books.
4. A Chaosweaver. Is a mobile arachnid hive. Nigh invincible once fought underground.
5. A Carrion Theemis (Replace vulture/condor features of the Soaring Theemis with a raven). Loves feasting on rotting flesh, especially that of the Undead. Can turn into a sky of birds.
6. An Abyss Worm (Imagine Dune Worms but live underwater). Defender of the seas. Can generate so much heat, it can boil the entire ocean.
7. Position vacant. Rank 7's tend to die quickly by taking dangerous missions in hopes of ranking up.

DF MQ  Post #: 491
8/23/2012 20:28:09   
Mortarion

You've got two of my favorite races there, and there are two more who seem really interesting, wonder if you'll ever draw them
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 492
8/23/2012 20:30:01   
Glais

Just saying #6 seems like it's easily the strongest. Insane...
DF MQ  Post #: 493
8/23/2012 20:39:20   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Number 1 is OP beyond recognition
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 494
8/23/2012 21:49:37   
lordkaho
Creative!

@Mortarion

I'm already working on it. :)

@Glaisaurus

Well, for starters Rank 6 is based on the rare Red Gyarados* found in the Lake of Rage. While it isn't red, it has the ability to create heat, and hence breath fire.

@Van

Well, Noir is ranked No.1 for a reason.

*Captured him using only a pokeball, hehe.

< Message edited by lordkaho -- 8/23/2012 21:50:42 >
DF MQ  Post #: 495
8/23/2012 22:34:40   
Mortarion

Awesome, can't wait to see the drawing and their debut in the story Kaho
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 496
8/27/2012 5:30:27   
lordkaho
Creative!

Chapter 17 up!

Now to work the plot from here.
DF MQ  Post #: 497
8/27/2012 5:50:47   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

Stories of unseen, dark creatures, unexplainable forces, and other magical phenomena, has made that particular intersection something to be cautious of.

have

quote:

he has finally found the entrance to his 'target's' lair.

had

quote:

But because of his nature, a lizard man gifted the the rare

lizardman

quote:

But before the Venator was of hitting distance, the Noble completely destroys him with his mind.

destroyed

quote:

With this new body, the Venator uses

used

quote:

was at first something Alina could only dream <>

of

Very interesting chapter. One would wonder how one could ever defeat the Inquisition with the soldiers they possess.

One another note, where is this Schiffenberg you mentioned?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 498
8/27/2012 5:58:21   
lordkaho
Creative!

Thanks, fix'd.

quote:

One another note, where is this Schiffenberg you mentioned?

It's in a continent on the far east, a land I somehow modeled after 17th century Europe. It's completely non-canonical, just as I how made up Alina being from that place.

quote:

One would wonder how one could ever defeat the Inquisition with the soldiers they possess.

Oh, you'll see.

DF MQ  Post #: 499
8/27/2012 5:59:26   
Mortarion

Two questions:

1 We saw a normal Venators or an Apostle?

2 The Alinayou mentioned, is the Alina in DF,or a woman with a similar name?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Hounds of God- Discussion
Page 20 of 23«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition