Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/19/2012 11:00:34   
BlueKatz

We need an ID thread
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
9/19/2012 12:47:34   
DarkLore

PVP discussion thread!
Since a duel button is currently not available, what about a topic that lets players talk about their fights with other players? Let them sate their name so they will know who it is when they fight them?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
9/19/2012 12:59:20   
Vagaran

What SHOULD be a topic:

PvP Discussion - The game itself is based on PvP

This is possible treads:

Acc/Discomplisment tread - This would work like "ACC: Finally got my Karma the whole way back to -50. ACC:Met Nulgath in PvE. DIS: He Eluded"

Storyline Discussion: In case there will be Storyline, people could discuss what could "possibly" happen next and stuff.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 53
9/19/2012 13:41:51   
Basicball

^(Dis)Acc topic^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
9/19/2012 20:17:14   
mturf

i'd definitely like to see a strategy thread. i'm curious to see how some people are utilizing these characters
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
9/22/2012 10:32:25   
coolboypai

the AQ3D has gotten a new thread that I think would be great for the OS boards as well: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20708520
It's to discuss the possibility of using a pedia to record all the info (like in AQ and MQ) instead of using a wiki
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
9/29/2012 14:41:08   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

With the rise of OverSoul related videos being uploaded to YouTube, how about an OverSoul Movies and Images thread, like the one in EDGD?

Created over here. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 11/4/2012 23:04:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
10/7/2012 12:12:18   
Phoenix Myth

=OS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread

Similar to above, thread is up and running here! -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 11/4/2012 23:05:27 >
AQW  Post #: 58
10/9/2012 17:17:47   
Shadow

How about conformation of an Official Wiki? http://oversoulwiki.com/w/Main_Page or http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/
I actually think the first one looks awesome, it is easier to understand, edit, navigate, view etc.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
10/9/2012 17:21:24   
Axel459
The Void Calls

http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/ is the official wiki
~Axel
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
10/20/2012 4:00:19   
Kinzdor

A Character disscussin thread like the one that kept the Herosmash comutiny alive even after they stopped doing any story updates,
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
10/20/2012 4:46:27   
megakyle777

I WOULD agree with the above, but it kinda devolved into a RP thread after a while, and since Chars in OS are set it's not a good idea.

However, having said that I have a better idea. Since chars are aded on a regular basis, How about a thread where we can do something like that, like a RP style or whatever, and after every month Nulgath picks a few chars he likes and adds them in in some way. Course Nulgath would have to agree but if it works...

New Idea: Oversoul Stratergy Thread!

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 10/22/2012 12:22:28 >
DF  Post #: 62
10/28/2012 3:58:25   
DarkLore

How about a "let's party!" thread? I know there's no teamwork involved in this game but holding events with certain characters could still be fun. Having a Oktoberfest with a bunch of augustiners for example.

~There is currently no way to find specific people outside of refreshing the page constantly and hoping you get lucky. As such there is no need for this thread now, but is a good idea for the future when more social features are added :)
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 10/28/2012 10:09:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
10/29/2012 17:46:28   
Lady Ananthema

Without reading the other suggestions (because there are too many to go through) I would like to suggest a PvP thread. It can have known combos, play style hints, and weakness and counters for the known Souls.
Post #: 64
11/2/2012 7:37:19   
BlueKatz

I asked this once and I will ask again.

Can we have an ID thread to know who's who in game? Currently it's possible to find your in game ID already. A lot of people want to know who is who in game and I'm embarrassed when people keep calling me but I have no idea who they are.

I can't imagine referencing a compiled list for every instance being useful. You can simply ask them who they are on the forums.

Also can we have an Encyclopedia thread on Forum to post helpful in game information? I know there are wiki but I personalty don't like wiki and for some reason they constantly lack in information and their staffs are spitted.

The decision between an on-forum encyclopedia and an off-forum wiki is one game staff will make. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 11/10/2012 3:42:19 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 65
11/2/2012 17:28:12   
SoFlyGuy

A Suggestion Thread so people can tell what they would like to add or change in the game.
In my case make a option button like in AQW

This thread covers that purpose. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 11/4/2012 23:03:50 >
AQW  Post #: 66
11/13/2012 3:40:56   
Skye~

Perhaps a OS Character Analysis & Strategy Discussion ?
AQW  Post #: 67
11/13/2012 6:31:55   
Blackshock

I agree with skye, an OS Battle strategy thread would be nice
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 68
11/14/2012 21:05:13   
Desmodus

How about: =OS= Game Story Suggestions

Right now we only have a bare-bones idea of the story: About how Nulgath and his forces attack and kill us leaving our souls to possess characters and eventually take our revenge. I think it would be a good idea; considering how early in-development the game is; to get ideas from the community to help flesh out the story.

At the moment please use this thread to discuss in-game content, since the game has just started there is no need for a storyline just yet. ~Wind

< Message edited by Wind -- 11/20/2012 19:23:06 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 69
11/14/2012 21:27:43   
Haseris

I have been very curious about what type of events will be put into OverSoul, and how they will work. =) If anyone can get back to me of what will come of events, and what we can be looking forward to with our thousands of gold lying around, it would be very helpful. :)
Post #: 70
11/14/2012 22:45:47   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

=OS= Ultimate best/epic/least/worst Thread? Like in AQW GD?
Uh is there a game feedback thread?
~Stella

At the moment, OS is still in its beginning stages unlike AQW. So there isn't much NPCs (none at all), there is no bosses and there is no cut scenes either. Also there has only been one event meaning having a favorite event would also be invalid since there has only been one. This thread may be considered in the future when there are more releases.

Yes there is a feedback thread, where you can offer our suggestions. It is the =OS= What Would YOU Like to See? thread. ~Wind

< Message edited by Wind -- 11/20/2012 19:28:06 >
AQW  Post #: 71
11/15/2012 5:54:08   
Neljin

Oh yes, I agree with the most of them.. I think there should be a thread about the updates. Besides it is really needed.
Post #: 72
11/15/2012 7:49:19   
Vagaran

Not sure whether this got posted, but anyway:

Character Balance Issue tread; I've noticed that some characters seem to be OP or UP. several people say this in the Beta Tread, but I don't think Nulgath sees that, so why not make a tread were Nulgath can here our opinion about what should be balanced, and how we think that can happen to?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 73
11/16/2012 21:32:24   
branden80

have players suggest new animations, like different shields for every element and seasonal rare (like Revontheus' shield, EPICNESSSSS)

There is a player suggestions thread you may use here - http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20835054 -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 11/17/2012 11:41:20 >
AQW  Post #: 74
11/16/2012 23:20:05   
DarkLore

I think a pvp duel requests thread woul be good. Technically dueling is hard due to the lack of an actual duel button, but It would be great I think. People request a duel for someone and they meet up in-game. I can't tell you how hard it is to get someone to respond to a request on the beta discussion thread. Plus it need a thread all of its own.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition