Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Block Rate Nerf

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Block Rate Nerf
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/15/2012 20:56:22   
Mother1

@ remorse

Ok The first part I could live with since rage is suppose to ignore defenses and this passive could have been used to cancel out the extra damage rage would give given.

I have one last question would this cut the damage out of the ultimate attacks as well? Because ultimates do a min of 20 damage and if the person was to use this ability and the person has a low scaled ultimate it would have done 20 damage anyways (such as level 1 surgical strike since it normally does this) would the move still be active? Also would it affect an ultimate move period? cause I am kind of iffy if it does since to be fair these moves cost high energy even at level one.
Epic  Post #: 26
12/15/2012 21:47:38   
Remorse

^ Is the SA defence is made to cost high MP as well then it is fair.

Because otherwise it wouldnt be air if it did nothing.
Epic  Post #: 27
12/15/2012 21:52:18   
Mother1

@ remorse

Sorry about before my computer kept booting me when I stayed there so I thank you for answering my question.

This move could help counter massacre since right now it is the most powerful skill that costs energy with only the infernal bot at max power being it's equal. heck it could take the sting out of that too if used correctly.

Though for this to work the staff would have to rewrite ultimate moves since they have a set min no matter what and this skill and the set min would clash with each other.
Epic  Post #: 28
12/15/2012 23:19:33   
Remorse

^ Not necessarily,
Things like the current shadow arts automatically adjusts the max block chance. ( AT least I think)

If they make it so they take the end damage and subtract the shadow arts shield then it should automatically lower the min damage.
Epic  Post #: 29
12/21/2012 12:41:07   
Combatoid

I personally think that there are so much BH's because they nerfed so much of the other classes. BH is the only class not nerfed (from my recollection) in the past year or so. I am currently a tech mage and find that I get blocked plenty of times, as well as blocking myself plenty of times. All I can say to help your case is that in Omega the HP/EP may be severely nerfed and str abusers will be drastically put to a lesser advantage compared to Delta.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/21/2012 12:44:59   
goldslayer1

in order to nerf SA, they should make it so that it does NOT apply to the minimum.

this way the minimum block chance is still 2% for BH/CH

this way the opposing player would need 45+ dex to make a max SA hunter have 2%
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/21/2012 13:11:29   
Combatoid

@goldslayer1
I agree. Nerfing SA would sort of render it almost useless due to it's increase of only 1% per level in my opinion.

< Message edited by Combatoid -- 12/21/2012 13:18:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/21/2012 20:27:08   
arthropleura

Only actually lbocks lat lower dex levels... i have 166 dex and only blocks about 1/5, which sucs.
But anyways, what do you want? Our grenades are crud. Multi is crud. All our skills except for the ones always being complained about is crud. We are limited to the two mainstream builds: focus and masssacre and everyone knows which one works better.
I dont even use those, i use a dex multi stun grenade build and its not nearly as effective as it could be. The only thing i can agree with is removing shadow arts. Thats skill is kinda.. bullcruddy xD
If your gonna weaken some skills give us other ones...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/21/2012 20:30:24   
Mother1

@ arthropleura

I have to agree with you on that one. Thanks to the staff nerfing every build into the ground, now other things that wouldn't be an issue are no just that. Hopefully in omega this problem will be taken care off.
Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Block Rate Nerf
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition