Ok! Got some answers for you all. Sorry I didn't get them by the end of yesterday, but here we are. I may make a new thread if necessary to increase visibility on this information.
1) Credits per battle will be increased. The base amount for 1v1 was 32 per win, it will increase to 37 per win, and about 2 more credits for a 1v1 loss. This bonus is appropriately increased for 2v2 and Juggernaut.
2) Token -> Credit conversion. You will receive 10 Credits per Token you still have when the change rolls live (it will NOT be in this week's update). This will cap out at 250 thousand credits so as to not give unlimited currency to the small percentage of players that have hoarded a huge number of tokens over time. Thus, if you have more than 25k tokens, I HIGHLY recommend you spend them now.
3) We will award an achievement for anyone that is currently in a faction and has contributed any amount of Tokens to a flag. This achievement will use a new system we're working on that can display the actual number of Tokens you contributed. So your actual contribution at the time of the update (again, not this week) will be immortalized by this achievement.
4) Regarding Flag Captures: I've answered this a few times throughout the thread, but I'll re-iterate here for clarity. Your Flag Captures will not be reset, removed, or decreased in any way. They will be renamed to Objective Captures to match the new system's terminology. You will be able to continue getting Objective Captures in the new system. We'll explain in more detail how this will work soon, but they will likely be harder to obtain. This essentially means that factions that currently have Flag Captures will have a very nice head start in the new system.
5) Achievement costs will be converted to Credits at an amount close to the Token -> Credit conversion (10). Can't say it will be exactly 10, but it won't be far off if not.
6) All missions rewarding Tokens will be looked at individually, and we'll change the reward to what it would have been if the mission had awarded Credits in the first place. Pro Rabble Hint: It will probably be worth your while to do these Token missions now if you haven't already.
7) Token Boost will be disabled in today's update. This is to prevent people from getting a bunch of boost for a system that is leaving soon and to highlight that such a change is coming. If you have any Token Boost left when the war update is fully live (not today) then your remaining boost will be turned into Credit Boost at a 1:1 ratio.
I THINK that covers all of the major questions I've seen throughout the thread. We'll definitely keep an eye on this and keep answering and clarifying other things that might come up.
< Message edited by RabbleFroth -- 6/14/2013 14:18:26 >