Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Has Epic Duel Reached its Peak?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Has Epic Duel Reached its Peak?
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2013 1:19:48   
Dual Thrusters

Guys, you do remember what happened in this thread. Many lives were lost.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
8/2/2013 13:31:32   
lionblades

I kinda feel that this might get locked because:
quote:

please refrain from creating threads with the sole purpose of complaining about things in the game

If cores are the main problem in Omega, maybe make a suggestion to fix certain cores?
AQW  Post #: 52
8/2/2013 17:53:33   
GamZ24/7

Do anyone care about the free users who wants to play a game like tht cmon they want new stuff too.
Post #: 53
8/2/2013 17:59:04   
Dual Thrusters

@GamZ24/7

You can buy promos with a ton of credits
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
8/3/2013 1:36:17   
GamZ24/7

and where is the option for tht mr.
Post #: 55
8/3/2013 1:38:28   
Rayman
Banned

You cant buy them with credits until the promo comes back next year for creds Only.
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
8/3/2013 1:41:12   
nico0las

We're going back to a pay-to-win situation. That's all I have to say.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
8/3/2013 2:02:02   
Dual Thrusters

@nic0las

How is it Pay to Win?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
8/3/2013 2:47:23   
Cyber Dream

@Dual Thrusters you dont think that making speical varium only op cores only avaliabe through promos which can only be obtained through artix points which everyone cant get and on top of that the promo isnt released to the free users untill to next year....idk if you noticed or not but this is p2w.
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
8/3/2013 2:51:01   
Dual Thrusters

Just say that you think Azreal's is OP lol
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
8/3/2013 15:39:10   
Cyber Dream

To be honest, Im a tank merc and azarel will really is pointless against me. So no, imperfectly fine with the core....Its just the fact that you had to PAY TO GET IT and it isnt available to free players untill next year......PTW
AQW Epic  Post #: 61
8/3/2013 16:28:32   
Mother1

@ cyber dream

If there is no advantage to buying varium with promos they why would anyone buy them? Seriously if all promos could be brought at the same time for credits as well as the promo guess what? The masses will flock to the credit items with the promo, and then no one would buy varium.

Omega for the safe of free to play already nerfed varium into the ground. If they do what you are suggesting and many other free to play suggest then epic duel will go out of business. They still have to make money and they aren't going to do anything that is going to stop that.
Epic  Post #: 62
8/3/2013 16:37:27   
ambien

right some one has said it beside me ed is a pay to play game always has been always will. l agree mother1 about time some said it like it is.

always the syfy
Post #: 63
8/3/2013 16:54:36   
Cyber Dream

I thought we were escaping the ptw option when we left delta, like I said epicduel has ran out of ideas, so they are using this method to make people buy varium. Release a core that they know will be op, nerf it, and make it avaliabe to free players(thats how i see it) I know that most likely that they aren't going to do anything about it, but they couuld at least surf through some more ideas for varium use. Or take the cores out the promos and consider something else that won't effect battling
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
8/3/2013 16:56:34   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@cyber Everyone claims it's P2W because they released one core that's been a problem core. How many other promos are there that can't be bought in-game and are also OPd?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
8/3/2013 17:07:21   
Mother1

@ Cyber dream

The staff didn't even have to make it so everyone could get promo items either. They could have kept promo's varium exclusive as well instead of making them accessable for all for credits in a year. I would go into it further but I think I might cross a line if I do so.
Epic  Post #: 66
8/3/2013 17:15:34   
Cyber Dream

@Mother1 You're right, the promos could've been available just to us varium users. That would of been the best thing to do, if promos were only exclusive to varium users then don't you think the ftp players would still consider it ptw since they didnt have access to the cores? Im thinking if the promos were only exculsive to varium user then cores wouldn't be included in them since they wont be available to free players.
AQW Epic  Post #: 67
8/3/2013 21:22:30   
Predator9657

^ So you're in favour of f2p but you'd rather promo's remained varium exclusive. How does that work out?
Epic  Post #: 68
8/3/2013 21:32:47   
Dual Thrusters

quote:

....Its just the fact that you had to PAY TO GET IT

Seriously?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
8/3/2013 21:42:48   
ValkyrieKnight

Slightly off topic, can we have less of this? Its been happening all day for me. http://prntscr.com/1j8xsk

Edit : @ People who say this game is PTW

No it's not, Azreal Aux alone does not make this game PTW. I prefer to call things like chairman's fury cheap but far from gamebreaking as only players with good strength can effectively use it. I dislike the poison bot but it was credit purchasable.

All I ask is that if the development team is going to introduce more unique promo weapons, can we keep powercreep down a bit and not try to outdo the last promo. That's how we ended up with Azreal Aux/Gun.

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 8/3/2013 21:45:40 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
8/3/2013 21:53:08   
Mother1

quote:

Slightly off topic, can we have less of this? Its been happening all day for me. http://prntscr.com/1j8xsk

You can thank the legion vs exile pairing system for that. There aren't enough high level players to go around, and thanks to this feature coming back it cuts into it even more. It happened the last time they had this feature as well.

quote:

No it's not, Azreal Aux alone does not make this game PTW. I prefer to call things like chairman's fury cheap but far from gamebreaking as only players with good strength can effectively use it. I dislike the poison bot but it was credit purchasable.

That came out in delta back when they thought giving power to varium players was the way to go. That didn't happen in omega so it isn't like they purposely did that after they decided to go the varium is shortcut route instead of power. The only thing that could come close to that would be the azreal's weapons since the aux has the power of an old varium only item, and the gun can force you to strike.

quote:

All I ask is that if the development team is going to introduce more unique promo weapons, can we keep powercreep down a bit and not try to outdo the last promo. That's how we ended up with Azreal Aux/Gun.

Sound fair but I hope they don't make underpowered promo's like all the others either.
Epic  Post #: 71
8/3/2013 23:25:48   
Cyber Dream

@dual thrusters
quote:

Its just the fact that you had to PAY TO GET IT and it isnt available to free players untill next year......PTW
Yep....thats why its ptw. They made the core, it was oped, and they're gonna make it avaliable to free players next year. I can guarantee you this method will be repeated.

@Predator read all the posts and then comment again(-_-)
AQW Epic  Post #: 72
8/4/2013 0:10:38   
Mother1

@ Cyber

Only core that this has happened with as ND said was the Azreal's gear. Ever other core that has come into the game has been made underpowered or balanced. Do you seriously think they knew the azreal's will core was overpowered from the beginning? (I can't vouch for azreal's torment since it is the same as heart attack effect wise)
Epic  Post #: 73
8/4/2013 0:16:12   
CN2025

but its more awesome since its 85% not 65% like the bot
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
8/4/2013 0:21:21   
Mother1

@ cn2025

the robot does 60% damage not 65. But the issue people are having with that is that the aux only need one stat to power up while the robot needs 4 stats at 45 focus 5 and tech to power up robot damage. Even if I were to abuse tech and have focus 5 unless the person has low defenses or I crit I only get 3 damage.

The aux however as I said before needs 1 start to power up which can be abused a whole lot easier then the bot, and does more damage when you use the core since it does 85% more damage. Then there is also the fact that the most overused builds are using this item which is why everyone is calling for the nerf of the aux core.
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Has Epic Duel Reached its Peak?
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition