Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Crest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Crest
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/24/2013 4:24:10   
Voodoo Master

Crest

Location: Oculus Tower, The Shears -> Up -> Right -> 2 Up Right -> Into the building -> Left -> Up, Search for Refugees, Desolation Ruins, Shear Destruction

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Oculus Tower

Crest: I...what....Leon?

Crest: Not anymore, thanks to the two of you.

The Shears

• Talk
    • What happened?
      Crest: They planned to use me... my magic for the Oculus construct.
      Crest: It didn't go as they planned, I was overloaded with power.
      Crest: I could feel myself losing control, sensing the magic surrounding me but I was helpless to respond.
      Crest: I fear for what may have resulted had you and Leon not been there to save me.

• Why you, Crest?
      Crest: I have a lot of untapped power inside me. Leon discovered this during our time in Swordhaven, but the Rose also found out.
      Crest: He would teach me how to focus my magic, even after we left due to his exile.
      Crest: I've learnt much during our travels but there is always more to be found. Magic seems so boundless, so open.
      Crest: It's a beautiful thought, but not everyone sees it that way.

• Exiled?
      Crest: Because of me.
      Crest: He always doubted the Rose, but when they tried to capture me...
      Crest: He intervened, felling all who came after me. Not even the King's guard could get past him.
      Crest: Exile was the only solution that would not lead to further harm upon them.
      Crest: Sometimes he misses the Kingdom, but so much has changed... It is not the same home we cherished.
  • Quests
    • Oculus Shard
      Crest: We can't allow more mages to be harmed by this technology. They need to be destroyed.
      Crest: Although...If we can recover a working Oculus it could prove useful in saving mages from the Rose.

Search for Refugees

Crest: Lets go find some mages to save!

Desolation Ruins

Crest: And who would lead them?

Crest: Then find your strength, you need to show them that the Rose CAN be defeated. There must be a way.

Shear Destruction

Crest: Aye, our scouts have shown that they have been reoccupying the tower since our last encounter.
    Crest: Aye, our scouts have found that the Rose has begun reoccupying the tower since our last encounter.
    Crest: From the looks of it, they are trying to get it operational again, but with a more... stable... mana source.

Side View Appearance

Also See: ManaCrest

Thanks to Jay for images and corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/27/2020 2:46:34 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Crest
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition