Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= January 31st, 2014 - Patch Notes - 1.6.2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 31st, 2014 - Patch Notes - 1.6.2
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2014 21:46:04   
CN2025

ikr u snooze for a second u lose they made it like that the moment they made it a limidted quantity not limidted time :/ well atleast i got the best one :D
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 101
2/1/2014 22:14:12   
Mother1

@ hun kingg

The staff made it so that NPC will not award more EXP and Credits if they are higher leveled. Why because you don't get loses from them if you lose, and when this feature came out the NPC were unlimited.
Epic  Post #: 102
2/2/2014 0:25:02   
Noobatron x3000

Slightly off topic damn I know my supports low but big tuna and her insta stun grenade wish I had that shes rocking out a stun 98% of the time on me.
Post #: 103
2/2/2014 0:33:42   
Jekyll

^Woah 98 stuns out of 100 that is wicked.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 104
2/2/2014 0:39:28   
Noobatron x3000

with reguards to all the people trying to get tm killed my 2 cents

quote:

^ trouble is tm may seem op but the main plan of attack is to kill assimilate some even suggesting killing assimilate and battery .

Problem is if you nerf assimilate and or battery your going severely hurt the top end builds for tm and flat out kill every other tm build.

Down fall of the tms rise of the strength bhes and or strength ches.

Instead of evening everyone out you will be replacing one unstoppable class with another.

Those poison strength ches are alrdy capable of destroying the most powerful mage builds if played right as are some bhe builds.

So the whole nerf mage campaign that seems to be going one I can only surmise is coming from people who want no class to be able to compete at all.

Mages may have more energy control but that comes at a down side assimilate scales with strength . a hunter gains power thro defence both smoke and grenade improve with tech meaning they can afford to tank out and still do decent damage due to smoke improving with tech lowering the opponents defence enough to make there low strength viable. more so with all the shield disabling cores available now.

also low support doesn't rlly affect them having a extremely potent energy shield with decent resistance for a 2-3 skill point outlay . meaning they can afford the 6 points for reflex boost to counter any smoke they may receive.

With casting being pretty weak right now a mage does not have the same defensive options as its so easy to counter a build with most of its dmg on one damage type. If you do try to build with decent casts and a decent back up energy source on a mage now . Good luck you will need it your hp will be so low one hatchling your done.
Post #: 105
2/2/2014 0:45:17   
Jekyll

We should shift our focus to the insane smoke-hatchling-kill in 2v2. I've lost a battle once my team concedes first strike. I can't save my partner no matter how much I try.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 106
2/2/2014 0:53:36   
Noobatron x3000

Try and find a 40 without the hatchling weapons , Tells you everything you need to know.
Post #: 107
2/2/2014 0:58:05   
Jekyll

^Me. Lol. But yes, the skill is overused, because it is simply too strong.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 108
2/2/2014 1:12:56   
Mother1

@ Jeryll

When I get to level 40 I will be the same as well. I will stick with my infernal intradictor even though it was directly and indirectly nerfed into the ground thank you. Hatching rush while I still think it is a genius core came at the wrong time.

It would have been much better suited when we still had our passive skills. I would have loved to use this core on one of those over armored tanks who could make me barely hit anything then would heal out the damage when I finally made a decent dent in it.
Epic  Post #: 109
2/2/2014 1:15:47   
Jekyll

Well put Mother1.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 110
2/2/2014 3:51:58   
edwardvulture

passives can easily come back if they just split passive and active skills. Man I just fought matt 1000, rank 20 Legend. I only got him down to half HP w/o him healing and I had to heal.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 111
2/2/2014 3:56:46   
Jekyll

He might appear as a Rank 20 Legend, but he could have way more stats than that. I don't like how you can buy Legendary Stats at 250 varium/15,000 credits each.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 112
2/2/2014 4:15:08   
Noobatron x3000

u get one legend point each time you level up a rank meaning at level 20 legend rank

You only have 20 legend points

meaning reguardless of how many slots you have opened up with creds/var

You can still only use 20 of them.
Post #: 113
2/2/2014 4:27:18   
Jekyll

Oh, so there's still some form of control.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 114
2/2/2014 6:09:22   
Pemberton

Instead of fixing the game...lets just give out "prize codes" to make the kids happy lol...
Post #: 115
2/2/2014 6:10:10   
AQisFuN
Banned

Pretty upset I sold both the Prize code items I got today by MISTAKE. I hope and pray, they will give people another chance next weekend. This is..heartbreaking. (Pun not intended)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
2/2/2014 6:12:18   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Instead of fixing the game...lets just give out "prize codes" to make the kids happy lol...

Where's an issue with this? Items were made by Trizz - not the Devs who "fix the game" -, as well as the fact it's weekend and they aren't working during weekends so why not give out some prize codes and have a day off regardless? Perhaps it's called being nice. It'd make no difference for them, if codes were released or not, but it makes a difference for players.

@AQisFuN
"This is..heartbreaking." - did you really make that pun? Like, REALLY? e.e XD
AQ Epic  Post #: 117
2/2/2014 6:16:15   
AQisFuN
Banned

Just hope they give another chance for the same items.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
2/2/2014 6:21:43   
Ranloth
Banned

If they do, please restock the same code, so other players won't be able to get duplicates - like some people did in the past. It's the best way to allow more people get the items, instead of same player redeeming it twice or more...
AQ Epic  Post #: 119
2/2/2014 6:24:38   
Jekyll

Some Ultra-Rares have never been restocked, like Overfiend Blade, Banx0rz Blade, Moose Bane P/E. However, some do get restocked, like Azrael's Souleater/Deathbringer, Bounty Pistol. There's probably a higher chance of the seasonal-rares getting restocked.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 120
2/2/2014 6:28:11   
AQisFuN
Banned

quote:

If they do, please restock the same code, so other players won't be able to get duplicates - like some people did in the past. It's the best way to allow more people get the items, instead of same player redeeming it twice or more...

Then I won't be able to get my stuff back.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
2/2/2014 6:32:07   
Jekyll

^If you have a screenshot to prove to the staff that you DID have those weapons, you might stand a chance of getting them back. Not saying that it will work, but you never know.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 122
2/2/2014 6:34:00   
AQisFuN
Banned

The AdventureQuest staff have access to everyone's gold spending and item selling history. I'm sure the ED staff would have something like that.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
2/2/2014 6:36:30   
Ranloth
Banned

No. They don't track Gold purchases in AQ, ever, unless these are promotional items which are already tracked in the database - due to being actual purchase.

quote:

Then I won't be able to get my stuff back.

Sorry to come harsh with it, but I'd rather let more people get it, instead of the same ones again. Should've thought before selling them - there was a confirmation button as well. I'd rather let 250 new players get it, instead of one getting duplicate (even though it was sold) and many others get duplicates too.
AQ Epic  Post #: 124
2/2/2014 6:38:32   
axell5

i agree with trans on this one. Much better to have 1 not get it(even if it was me) than 100(maybe more) old time players(or pro or just players who have the code item) who will just get it another time thus not letting players who dont have them miss them
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 31st, 2014 - Patch Notes - 1.6.2
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition