Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Private Bradley

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Private Bradley
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2014 11:35:17   
Voodoo Master

Private Bradley

Location: InspecZion, The Runed Fortress, Prison Brawl, Prologue - Longing, The Third Floor, Escape from Espina Rosa, Rose Pajamas, Morning's End

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
InspecZion

Private Bradley: Yes, sir.

The Runed Fortress

Private Bradley: *cough* Sir.

Private Bradley: You haven't toured the facility with Edd yet.

Private Bradley: That was one of your ideas, Sir. You said you pride yourself in giving a tour of the facilities to every newcomer personally.

Private Bradley: I believe you especially liked to "demonstrate" the chains on the prisoners.

Private Bradley: *cough* Sir.

Private Bradley: Edd needs to see the barracks before the jails, Sir. To get to know the place again.

Private Bradley: ......

Private Bradley: Yes, Sir.

Private Bradley: Yes, Sir.

Private Bradley: Sir.

Private Bradley: The Chief can get a bit on edge some times. Now... let's see...

Private Bradley: Hmm? Is something wrong, Edd?

Private Bradley: Using magic? I'm using my magic agenda if that's what you me- Oh, oh I see what you mean. *chuckles*
Private Bradley: No, Edd, I'm not using magic. I'm using a magical item.

Private Bradley: There is one as far as Espina Rosa's wards are concerned.

Private Bradley: Well, I can see where your concern comes from however I can assure you that it isn't an issue like you think it is.
Private Bradley: Before you came here, you were scanned, weren't you?

Private Bradley: What for?

Private Bradley: Yeah, that's the thing right there. You see, as much as Espina Rosa is designed to crack down on magic users...
Private Bradley: ... we still need a bit of magic to run things and it actually ends up making the place safer.
Private Bradley: The Chief already showed you our shackled monsters and the chains in action.
Private Bradley: I also hazard to guess some of the gnomish technology we use to run the facility might have a bit as well and you saw my agenda.
Private Bradley: There are just as many measures to keep anyone from smuggling magical items in.
Private Bradley: Anyone or anything that comes to Espina Rosa from the outside is scanned for magical items.
Private Bradley: Nothing gets past them as you can only hide magic... with more magic.
Private Bradley: And to top it all off, nothing we have here can be used in an uprising.
Private Bradley: Trust me Edd when I say this, they thought of pretty much everything when they built this place.

Private Bradley: Hmm... The rest of the soldiers should be sitting down and having lunch just about now. You should join them.
Private Bradley: I'll arrange for someone to follow through and go through the room of the barracks the Chief rushed you through and that should do.
Private Bradley: Otherwise, how are you feeling? You look a bit-

Private Bradley: Right. Though your voice is rather-

Private Bradley: Right, right, I keep forgetting, sorry. Well if you have any other questions or problems just let the Private of your detachment know.

Private Bradley: Yes?

Private Bradley: Well... about that...

Private Bradley: ...I'm sorry, Edd, I have to go.
Private Bradley: Whatever you do, just don't mention it. Do that and you'll be fine.

Prison Brawl

Private Bradley: A brawl occurred in the cafeteria, Sir. It seems Vince was involved.

???: Yes, Sir. Your voice is currently being projected across the 2nd Level of the jails.

Private Bradley: It sounds like someone is coming, Sir.

Prologue - Longing

The Third Floor

Private Bradley: No injured among the Patrol, Sir.
Private Bradley: Although Vince claims the cries of one particular Barrat wounded his poetic soul...

Private Bradley: None in this section of the jails so far... More I can't say, Sir.
Private Bradley: There is too much interference from the wards to pick up on deeper sections of the Level.

Escape from Espina Rosa

Private Bradley: ......

Private Bradley: ... I didn't set it off, Sir.

Private Bradley: I don't know, sir!

Rose Pajamas

Private Bradley: *Sigh* Look... You all know I have to do this for the Chief, right?
Private Bradley: I am sure you all had plenty of fun last night, but that's no excuse for not waking up at the mandated time!

Private Bradley: No... this is Espina Rosa. This is the daily morning drill. You know that perfectly well!

Private Bradley: If you don't want to follow orders... I guess I'll just have to report to the Chief.

Private Bradley: My finger is hovering over the call option...

Private Bradley: Alright. Let's try and finish the roll call... normally, shall we?
Private Bradley: Milam!

Private Bradley: Milam, here...
Private Bradley: Boscobel?

Private Bradley: Good, good.
Private Bradley: Justin?

Private Bradley: Where's Justin?

Private Bradley: Gildippe.

Private Bradley: Your hair is on fire.

Private Bradley: The Culinary Yaga's curse again?

Private Bradley: You really should get that checked by a Magus. The Wards won't do anything about your loss of ubiquitous kitchen luck it seems.

Private Bradley: And I guess Livia's–

Private Bradley: Alright then...
Private Bradley: Livia and Justin...

Private Bradley: Morning Zardberry.
Private Bradley: Gildippe...

Private Bradley: ...Slightly grilled.

Private Bradley: ...Is something wrong, Vince?

Private Bradley: Your... hair?

Private Bradley: T-that's fine, Vince. I believe you.

Private Bradley: Vince... Morning Bald Head.

Private Bradley: That only leaves...

Private Bradley: Sam... Your hair...

Private Bradley: S-Sam...
Private Bradley: ...Morning Afro.

Private Bradley: Well, that takes care of the whole attendance!
Private Bradley: Let's head out for the morning warm-up, everyone!

Private Bradley: Is something the matt–

Private Bradley: I don't think so. That was the entire–

Private Bradley: ...It wouldn't exactly be typical protocol, no.

Private Bradley: *Sigh* All right...
Private Bradley: Edd...
Private Bradley: Indefinite medical leave.

Morning's End

Private Bradley: I don't know how many times I've told you, Milam... but yes.
Private Bradley: Edd is in no condition to return to service any time soon. They've determined he's on medical leave and it's indefinite...

???: ...am.
???: S...m!
???: SAM!

Private Bradley: *Sigh* Finally...
Private Bradley: Listen everyone. I understand that everyone's apprehension due to Edd's condition especially since what happened with the...
Private Bradley: ...the Patrol Incident.
Private Bradley: But we need to make due with the reality of the situation and move on.
Private Bradley: Tomorrow is a big day and the entire garrison has to be in top form!

Private Bradley: Where is he? Our detachment is going to be late...

Private Bradley: All right. Let's take care of the formalities and be on our way then.
Private Bradley: *clears throat*
Private Bradley: Soldiers of Espina Rosa...
Private Bradley: As you probably well know already, from this day forth, you are all officially demobilized from Espina Rosa.
Private Bradley: That means that the moment you step out there, you are to all return to Swordhaven...
Private Bradley: ...and await further instructions onto what is your next deployment with the rest of the detachment.
Private Bradley: As your assigned private, I am going along with you.

Private Bradley: Any questions?

Private Bradley: Good!

Thanks to Jay for image, additional dialogue, and corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/8/2021 18:45:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Private Bradley
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition